Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Fourth Crusade

Game Master Desriden

The Fourth Crusade is a high-level adventure tied to the Worldwound and Mendev in the Golarion setting.


301 to 350 of 1,168 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

Any of those large dead tree trunks around? The ones around 325 lbs?


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

Make that 375 lbs.

Knowledge about the creatures:

Knowledge Arcana 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44
Knowledge Dungeoneering1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26
Knowledge Engineer1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22
Knowledge Geography1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36
Knowledge History1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32
Knowledge Local1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25
Knowledge Nature1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
Knowledge Nobility1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24
Knowledge Planes1d20 + 34 ⇒ (4) + 34 = 38
Knowledge Religion1d20 + 29 ⇒ (8) + 29 = 37


Yes, there dead tree trucks around that weight limit.

Knowledge: Nature check of 20 or less:
A plant creature has the following features.

d8 Hit Die.
Base attack bonus equal to 3/4 total Hit Dice (medium progression).
Good Fortitude saves.
Skill points equal to 2 + Int modifier (minimum 1) per Hit Die. Some plant creatures, however, are mindless and gain no skill points or feats. The following are class skills for plants: Perception and Stealth.
Traits: A plant creature possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature's entry).

Low-light vision.
Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
Immunity to paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep effects, and stunning.
Proficient with its natural weapons only.
Not proficient with armor.
Plants breathe and eat, but do not sleep.

Akor's knowledge check:
These two creatures are Zomok.

Zomok
Resembling an enormous lizard composed entirely of organic plant matter, this beast shakes loose soil from its earthy wings and exhales dirt particles with every breath.

Neutral Gargantuan plant (extraplanar)
Senses darkvision 120 ft., low-light vision, tremorsense 60 ft.

Immune to sonic damage, has the regular plant traits listed in the above spoiler, and they are vulnerable to fire damage.

These creatures are from The First World, an extraplanar fey zone that interacts with Golarion. You know they have enough magical abilities to have animated the plants here.

Their spacing is 20-feet, they have Reach 15 ft. (20 ft. with tail)


Initiative order
Thaddicus 26
Akor 24
Bad plants 21
Malak 14
Darnak 11
Sparel 10

Everyone acts in the surprise round. You are considered flat-footed until you act unless you have a class feature that says otherwise.

Thaddicus and Akor, you can go before the plants. You've been on the receiving end enough times to know that both creatures are preparing to use a breath weapon on as many of you as possible.


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Darnak looks up at the gigantic plants and nods at the fact he was wrong. ::"Or not."::

During surprise round, Darnak will move to where he can flank with Malak. If that's not possible, then he will stand his ground IF they are within my reach and go total defense(surprise round only). Otherwise, will move within reach.


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

Sparel will order the Magma man to continue his work regardless of the fight. <--SHould be a free action or non action if it continues its work regardless.

Will post the rest of my action after the others as I am dead last.


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Akor relays the information he knows about what these creatures are telepathically.

Are they close enough for me to use a move action to get into melee range?


M Human (Taldan) 1 Zen Archer

I will take the time to cast Gravity bow from one of my Ioun stones.

Status:

Spoiler:

Current AC: 44
Current HP: 234
Ki Points remaining: 20
Stunning fists used: 2 of 19
Perfect Strikes used: 1 of 18


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

I'm hoping they're within 30ft, as I have a lot to post and need to go bed like a half hour ago

Akor, Demonwrack held at the ready steps in to melee range, setting up a flank and slices into the closest Zomok. Immediate action to activate Judgement, choosing Destruction, Justice and Purity, with Destruction gaining the Slayer benefit. +4 Atk, +4 to Saves, +8 Dmg 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (17) + 30 = 47 Attack 1 for 1d8 + 15 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 15 + (4) = 25 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (18) + 30 = 48 Attack 2 for 1d8 + 15 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 15 + (4) = 20 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (12) + 25 = 37 Attack 3 for 1d8 + 15 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 15 + (6) = 25 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 24 Attack 4 for 1d8 + 15 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 15 + (4) = 23

Total damage, if Precise Strike is applicable(Flanking with an ally, which I trying to do)= 93 if all 4 hit.

If PS is not possible total= 75

If they're evil add 8d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 6, 4, 5, 3, 5, 6) = 36


Since everyone made their perception checks, it seems that there is no surprise round. Thaddicus, if you wish to change your action, you can. I'll post Akor's attack shortly.


Akor rushes forward to set up a flank, lashing out at the gargantuan plant lizard. All but his last attack connects, tearing into the vines and throrns that make up the creature's body. The inquisitor can tell the creature isn't evil when his weapon does not flash with holy light.

that's 70 points of damage if all but last attack hits if I'm reading this correctly.


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

From his levitated position Sparel makes a motion at one of the large chunks of dead tree strewn about. As if flicked from a giant hand the chunk hurtles toward the closest tree beast.

Flying tree trunk 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 2415d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 5, 6, 3, 1, 5, 2, 3) = 45


M Human (Taldan) 1 Zen Archer

In that case, I will full attack.

Spoiler:
Atk 11d20 + 31 ⇒ (6) + 31 = 37 This is a stunning fist DC 31 fort
Atk 21d20 + 31 ⇒ (11) + 31 = 42
Atk 31d20 + 31 ⇒ (1) + 31 = 32
Atk 41d20 + 26 ⇒ (18) + 26 = 44
Atk 51d20 + 26 ⇒ (10) + 26 = 36
Atk 61d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 33
Atk 71d20 + 21 ⇒ (17) + 21 = 38
Atk 8 Perfect strike- out of these three the Highest one is the shot, the second, the crit confirm.
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21

Damage
Atk 12d10 + 18 ⇒ (6, 4) + 18 = 28
Atk 22d10 + 18 ⇒ (3, 6) + 18 = 27
Atk 32d10 + 18 ⇒ (8, 3) + 18 = 29
Atk 42d10 + 18 ⇒ (1, 3) + 18 = 22
Atk 52d10 + 18 ⇒ (3, 9) + 18 = 30
Atk 62d10 + 18 ⇒ (4, 8) + 18 = 30
Atk 72d10 + 18 ⇒ (9, 8) + 18 = 35
Atk 82d10 + 18 ⇒ (10, 2) + 18 = 30
Atk 92d10 + 18 ⇒ (9, 5) + 18 = 32

Status:
Current AC: 44
Current HP: 234
Ki Points remaining: 19
Stunning fists used: 3 of 19
Perfect Strikes used: 2 of 18

The aristocrat smirks slightly as the giant plant creatures prepare their attack. They seemed to loom in front of him like a giant tree about to fall. He readied himself to sidestep and let loose his volley, the first to slow down the uninjured one, and the rest to the other creature to hopefully make it fall in a different direction.


Thaddicus fires one arrow at the wounded plant, and it seems to completely ignore the Stunning Fist attempt.

The remaining arrows go into the second plant, with two of them missing. The second plant has taken 144 points of damage

Both lizards strike out with their claws against the Zen archer whose shots provoke attacks of opportunity. Both miss badly.

Finally inhaling enough breath, the enormous lizards exhale a blast of flying dirty, bark, stones and moss. The rain of earth and pulped vegetation hits everyone except Akor, who ducked in too close to be targeted.

There are two breath weapons, but I'm ruling that each of you is only caught in one so as to not penalize anyone for the lack of a map. Everyone except Akor must make a Reflex save DC 31 for half damage of 18d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 3, 3, 6, 2, 6, 1, 4, 1, 3, 4, 1, 4, 5, 4, 5) = 59

The magma elemental is quickly buried under the debris, but then you see its outer stone shell start to decompose. It quickly returns to sand and dirt, leaving no body behind at all.

These creatures mean to utterly destroy you all.

Malak quickly charges forward, eager to get out of the way of the next entombing breath. He cuts a ragged hole in the wounded creatures side for 11 points of damage. A charge must take the most direct path. Next round, you can sneak attack.

Darnak quickly moves in, granting his allies a flank across the enormous creature. Darnak, Akor and Malak are all now flanking

Sparel slowly floats up out of the blast area and, with a flick of his wrist, hurls a giant tree trunk at the wounded Zomok. The first, and most wounded plant, has taken 154 points of damage

Monster rolls:
Two claw attacks 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29
1d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 33
Damage 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 3) + 12 = 19
Damage 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 4) + 12 = 20

End Round One. Start Round Two! Fight!


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

Reflex 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Sparel takes a hard hit full in the face. Pieces of flesh tear away as well as the top part of his right ear.

"F%#&!" Sparel says instinctively at the pain as the blood splatters nearby vegetation.

He is more or less fine though injured, Bleeding, and Pissed. Sparel raises his fist to the air and the tree trunk follows his movements. He then Slams it down on the creature again like a giant disembodied fist.

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 2815d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 2, 2, 6, 5, 5, 3, 2, 5, 4, 3, 6, 3, 1) = 58

I took a little creative license, but basically I'm going to try and crush it.


Male Human Cleric 3 - Unholy Barrister

Reflex save - 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (1) + 24 = 25

Aarrggghhh! That hurts!

Completely caught off guard by the nature of the attack; Malak took the full brunt of the breath weapon.

HP = 143/202


M Human (Taldan) 1 Zen Archer

Thaddicus ducked and dodged through the debris and returned volley, although with slightly higher accuracy. No, no, no. Your form is all wrong. You need more follow through. He said this to the plant lizard as if he was instructing it on proper fighting technique.

Spoiler:
Reflex Save 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (13) + 23 = 36
I'm aiming to shoot after the other one once this first one dies.

Atk 11d20 + 31 ⇒ (16) + 31 = 47 This will be an elemental fist for 1d6 extra fire damage.
Atk 21d20 + 31 ⇒ (13) + 31 = 44
Atk 31d20 + 31 ⇒ (6) + 31 = 37
Atk 41d20 + 26 ⇒ (8) + 26 = 34
Atk 51d20 + 26 ⇒ (17) + 26 = 43
Atk 61d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31
Atk 71d20 + 21 ⇒ (9) + 21 = 30
Atk 81d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28

Damage
Atk 11d8 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26
Atk 21d8 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21
Atk 31d8 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22
Atk 41d8 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22
Atk 51d8 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26
Atk 61d8 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23
Atk 71d8 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21
Atk 81d8 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22
Atk 91d8 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23

Current AC: 44
Current HP: 234
Ki Points remaining: 19
Stunning Fists used: 3 of 19
Perfect Strikes used: 2 of 18
Elemental Fists used: 1 of 18


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Reflex: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (2) + 20 = 22

Darnak remains motionless as he takes a pounding from what the debris has to offer. Bleeding, yet unmoved, he wipes the blood from his nose and adjusts his hat, as he goes into whirl of punches and kicks.

Combat:

1 Ki point for flurry of blows
+4 due to flanking with Malak.
AC 55; +3 Fighting defensively, +1 crane style
Hp's 211

1st: (KI) Flurry of blows w/PA: 1d20 + 20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 20 + 4 = 42
Damage w/PA: 2d10 + 19 ⇒ (2, 2) + 19 = 23

1st: Flurry of blows w/PA: 1d20 + 20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 20 + 4 = 31
Damage w/PA: 2d10 + 19 ⇒ (8, 1) + 19 = 28

2nd: Flurry of blows w/PA: 1d20 + 20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 20 + 4 = 26
Damage w/PA: 2d10 + 19 ⇒ (2, 7) + 19 = 28

3rd: Flurry of blows w/PA: 1d20 + 15 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 15 + 4 = 21
Damage w/PA: 2d10 + 19 ⇒ (9, 9) + 19 = 37

4th: Flurry of blows w/PA: 1d20 + 15 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 4 = 25
Damage w/PA: 2d10 + 19 ⇒ (7, 8) + 19 = 34

5th: Flurry of blows w/PA: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 4 = 29
Damage w/PA: 2d10 + 19 ⇒ (10, 2) + 19 = 31

6th: Flurry of blows w/PA: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 4 = 19
Damage w/PA: 2d10 + 19 ⇒ (3, 2) + 19 = 24

7th: Flurry of blows w/PA: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 4 = 16
Damage w/PA: 2d10 + 19 ⇒ (1, 10) + 19 = 30

Unbelievable! All that crap for 1 stinkin' hit! You gotta be kiddin' me. It appears the dice roller follows me no matter what thread I'm in. :P


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

I'm going to wait until after Arbiter posts whether or not Thad killed them off


Thaddicus taunts the plants as he fires more arrows, but the last three don't seem to harm the creature at all. THe first one, though, flares with a burst of fire and seems to anger the creature. The most wounded plant creature has taken 277 points of damage. It seems very likely to die soon. It also is the one all the melee characters have surrounded.

Those who failed their Reflex saves against the creatures' breath last round start to feel a tug on their limbs. The dirt and vines that ripped their flesh are now trying to bind them into place.

Those who failed the save, click here:
If you failed the reflex save, your character is ensnared for 1d6 ⇒ 6 rounds or until you break free from the clinging vegetation with a DC 31 Strength or Escape Artist check. This check is a standard action.

An entangled creature moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity. An entangled character who attempts to cast a spell must make a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) or lose the spell.


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

For the moment Sparel pays no heed to the plants entangling him. His power works at range.

Edit: Though he will still be slamming the tree down on the creature as described earlier.


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

"Alright boys, I leave the finishing off of this here beastie to you, I'll take care of the other one." With that he steps over to the other plant creature and attacks with the divine power of his goddess."By the fury of The Inheritor I smite thee!!" Swift action to activate Greater Bane(Plants)

1d20 + 28 ⇒ (14) + 28 = 42 Attack 1 for 1d8 + 10 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + 10 + (2, 4, 4, 5) = 28

1d20 + 28 ⇒ (11) + 28 = 39 Attack 2 for 1d8 + 10 + 4d6 ⇒ (1) + 10 + (5, 3, 5, 3) = 27

1d20 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 28 Attack 3 for 1d8 + 10 + 4d6 ⇒ (7) + 10 + (3, 6, 2, 4) = 32

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36 Attack 4 for 1d8 + 10 + 4d6 ⇒ (5) + 10 + (6, 4, 1, 4) = 30


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

I have a Ring of Freedom of movement. ;)


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Oops I'm dumb. I totally forgot to include the bonus damage from my Destruction Judgement. Add +8 to each successful hit


Akor attacks the second lizard-like plant, landing three solid blows that seem to cause the vines and leaves of its body to wilt and turn brown. The second plant has taken 253 points of damage and seems quite wounded

Both creatures seem near death, so the entire group braces itself for some awesome onslaught as part of their death knell. Instead, both seem to lean forward as if they are about to take a step. Then you all can hear the tell-tale "pop" of teleportation as both creatures disappear.

Spellcraft DC 25 of Knowledge: Nature DC 33:
Both creatures appeared to use Tree Stride, a supernatural ability they possess. Here is the ability text:

As a standard action, a zomok in a forest area may teleport up to 120 feet by moving the essence of its being to another forested area. The zomok is cured of 60 points of damage when it does this. It may use its tree stride power every 1d6+1 rounds but no more than three times per day. If the zomok has swallowed a foe, the foe is left behind when the creature teleports.

We are still in initiative order, so feel free to post what your characters do next. Don't forget, some of you are still entangled.

GM note:
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

AUto succeed on spellcraft.

Nature 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

;;They teleported and are probably still nearby. This heals them, but they can only do it a few times per day. Stay alert.

How's the magma man doing with those hedges?

WIth that Sparel shifts to the form of a fire elemental to burn off the entangling roots. After they burn he will resume his half elf shape.


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Darnak pauses, keeping his eyes peeled as to where the plant beasts might turn up next.

Perception: 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (14) + 39 = 53 Will use a standard or move action to use Perception to see if I can find them. Or full round. However you wish to rule it.

Sparel, the magma guy was destroyed. If you look at Arbiter's third post up from here, you'll see it.


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4
Darnak Deepstone wrote:


Sparel, the magma guy was destroyed. If you look at Arbiter's third post up from here, you'll see it.

Gotcha. Missed that. If the plant wall sufficient for us to get through?


Sparel Radtymah wrote:

;;They teleported and are probably still nearby. This heals them, but they can only do it a few times per day. Stay alert.

How's the magma man doing with those hedges?

WIth that Sparel shifts to the form of a fire elemental to burn off the entangling roots. After they burn he will resume his half elf shape.

The vines will burn off this round and you can change back next round. The magma elemental was slain by the breath weapons.


Male Human Cleric 3 - Unholy Barrister

Escape Artist - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15Ugh! 2 in a row...lol...

Malak was caught fast in the vines and clinging branches and he didnt like it one bit. Thankfully the danger was past for the moment but who cold tell when that would change. he called upon the ancient mysteries and [url= http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/core-rulebook/shadowdancer#TOC-Shadow-Jump-Su-]jumped to the nearest shadow. 10'/40'

::That certainly went well...::

...not really...

he thought. It was actually quite a humbling experience.


It takes 10 minutes to burn down the wall. The magma man worked for a little more than one mInute. However, it appears the breath weapons also widened the hole, so it shouldn't take much more to get through.


Darnak looks around, but the plants do not appear to be line of sight.

It's a move action to make a Perception check.


Darnak, you still have a standard action. After that, it becomes round three.


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Unable to make out as to where the plant beasts are, Darnak stands his ground, waiting.

Total Defense. AC 58


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

In a moment of inspiration Sparel (in fire elemental form) goes over and sits on the dead log he threw earlier. He's trying to set it on fire.

::When this is on fire I'll use it to burn through the vines.::


You and the burning log can target the hedge next round.


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4
GM_Arbiter wrote:
You and the burning log can target the hedge next round.

That'll be the plan then 

DEVASTATION!!!


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Akor looks around, trying to pinpoint the Zomok's location 1d20 + 64 ⇒ (19) + 64 = 83 Perception

1d20 + 23 ⇒ (10) + 23 = 33 Survival or 40 if I can follow/see tracks somehow


M Human (Taldan) 1 Zen Archer

Thaddicus delays action until he sees creatures attack. If creatures attack he kills them right back. If we have a clear go into the breach, he goes there instead.

Perception: 1d20 + 48 ⇒ (12) + 48 = 60


Round Three!

Akor and Thaddicus both try to pinpoint the creatures. They see no sign of either one.

The moment they expect the creatures to attack comes and goes without anything happening.

Then the inquisitor hears the rustle of wilted leaves brushing against the bark of an oak tree. That's followed by the sound of moss being slightly flattened by one of the lizards shifting its foot. The follower of The Inheritor knows exactly where both creatures are: 120 feet due north, on the other side of the wall of thorns.

GM rolls:
1d20 + 61 ⇒ (18) + 61 = 79
1d20 + 61 ⇒ (5) + 61 = 66


Akor and Thaddicus, if you wish to attack the hedge to get through it faster, your attacks will auto-succeed. Just roll damage. The same goes for everyone else. The amount of damage done will determine how quickly a hole is made.


Male Human Cleric 3 - Unholy Barrister

With a clear desire to get on with their task; Malak moves into the breach and assists with cutting their way through.

Damage - 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


M Elf wiz3/clr3/MT 10/ Lore 4

;;Heads up.::
Sparel says to the others as he assumes a half elf form, then tosses the now flaming log at the thorn bush.

15d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 3, 4, 1, 5, 4, 5, 2, 4, 5, 5, 1, 4, 3) = 53

Not entirely sure what kind of actions that is, but the flaming log toss may be this round or next.


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

The Aasimar slashes at the wall in front of him with his blade.

1d8 + 18 + 4d6 ⇒ (2) + 18 + (2, 5, 4, 2) = 33 Attack 1

1d8 + 18 + 4d6 ⇒ (4) + 18 + (3, 4, 3, 3) = 35 Attack 2

1d8 + 18 + 4d6 ⇒ (6) + 18 + (4, 3, 2, 5) = 38 Attack 3

1d8 + 18 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + 18 + (1, 6, 3, 6) = 37 Attack 4


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Darnak thinks for a split second about helping the others, then turns and looks at his fist, realizing they're not made for cutting, and remains where he is.


The group tears into the foliage, the finger-long thorns trying to tear into flesh but instead being burned by the fire. Since everyone is focusing on one spot and not the entire hedge, the group is able to open a 5-foot wide hole in the 10-foot-deep hedge by the end of the round.

Round Four begins! Akor, you know the creatures are 105 feet beyond the far side of the hole in the hedge.


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

As the others manage to burn and cut a fairly good size chunk of the hedge away, Darnak moves up, adjusts his hat, and waits for them to finish tunneling through.


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Akor draws Windstrike and silently calls upon Iomedae to cause his arrows to strike deadlier wounds Swift action to activate the Weapon Master granted power from the War domain, and choosing Deadly Aim. -4 Attack, +8 Damage. He then lets fly a devastating volley.

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (10) + 22 = 32 Attack one for 1d8 + 20 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 20 + (4) = 25

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19 Attack two for 1d8 + 20 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 20 + (3) = 29

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 Attack three for 1d8 + 20 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 20 + (1) = 27

Damn those are some bad rolls.


M Human (Taldan) 1 Zen Archer

Thaddicus sees the first arrow fly true towards the beasts on the far side of the hedge and takes aim as well. ;;The Inheritor guides you well my friend.;; He clicks his heels and lets loose his volley.

Spoiler:


DA Full attack Hasted or Ki Point
Atk 11d20 + 31 ⇒ (17) + 31 = 48
Atk 21d20 + 31 ⇒ (16) + 31 = 47
Atk 31d20 + 31 ⇒ (13) + 31 = 44
Atk 41d20 + 31 ⇒ (16) + 31 = 47
Atk 51d20 + 26 ⇒ (2) + 26 = 28
Atk 61d20 + 26 ⇒ (15) + 26 = 41
Atk 71d20 + 21 ⇒ (20) + 21 = 41
Atk 81d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 33
Atk 9 Perfect strike- out of these three the Highest one is the shot, the second, the crit confirm.
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33

Crit confrim
1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 37

Damage
Atk 11d8 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25
Atk 21d8 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21
Atk 31d8 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20
Atk 41d8 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21
Atk 51d8 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
Atk 61d8 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25
Atk 73d8 + 54 ⇒ (5, 5, 8) + 54 = 72
Atk 81d8 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21
Atk 91d8 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

Status:
Current AC: 44
Current HP: 234
Ki Points remaining: 21
Stunning Fists used: 3 of 19
Perfect Strikes used: 3 of 18
Elemental Fists used: 1 of 18
Rounds of Haste in Boots: 2 of 10

301 to 350 of 1,168 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Usher of the Apocalypse All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.