Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Fourth Crusade

Game Master Desriden

The Fourth Crusade is a high-level adventure tied to the Worldwound and Mendev in the Golarion setting.


551 to 600 of 1,168 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Since my SR is 28, I don't have to make the Reflex save vs. Fire storm, correct?

Save vs FoD: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 22 + 2 = 30 +2 is per (Heroism)

Hp's: 164/270


A Spell Resistance Roll is like a roll to hit Armor Class. If you have SR 28, the roll to overcome your spell resistance must be 28 or higher. The roll was only 24 for Darnak, so he doesn't have to make a save against the Fire Storm.


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56

Reflex 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

Though Sparel was quick enough avoid most of the hag's spell he instinctively threw up a protective barrier. A sphere or energy surrounded him in a moments thought to protect him.

Immediate action Protective force sphere.

On his turn he drops the sphere, touches his companions and teleports behind Darnak

Same as described earlier


Male Human Cleric 3 - Unholy Barrister

Reflex DC 26 - 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (17) + 24 = 41

Malak's feet had never moved so fast...well there was one time against Treerazer...but no time for that now... and he slid around to the other side of the demon that was trying to get the drop on Darnak. The elf aboslutely despised demons and was quite equipped for killing them. He focused his Ki and disappeared from view and he could almost hear GrimStiehl sing as he slashed at the demon's back.

Attack - 1d20 + 25 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 25 + 4 + 1 = 33

Damage - 1d4 + 8 + 2d6 + 2d6 + 6d6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + (4, 4) + (3, 3) + (5, 4, 2, 2, 3, 2) = 42

Stats:

hp = 202/202
Ki pool = 6/8
Hasted/Normal speed - 5/10 rounds
+ 1 Attack, + 1 Dodge AC, + 1 Reflex
Speed - 60'
AC 38/42 vs AoO for moving into or through threat range
Greater Invisibility - 1/12 rounds


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Did you roll miss chance on the tramples for Akor? He has a 20% due to Minor Cloak of Displacement.

Also, would the bludgeoning damage from Ice Storm be affected by my DR or not? I can't remember. Also no damage from the cold due to Resistance.

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28 Reflex save Blessed by his goddess, Akor manages to avoid the brunt of the fiery assault, and the enchantment on his shield protects him even more.

Stats:

HP 139/218

Let me know when I'm up


What DR are you referring to, Akor? The damage is like that done by a non magical mace. I don't see how displacement helps with trample since that has no attack roll. It's an physical attack over all the area that a large creature moves through.


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

I have DR 10/Evil due to Righteous Might


That DR would apply since it's physical damage.


Malak cuts deeply into the demon, causing it to jerk in pain from the surprise attack. The demon tries to turn around to face Malak, but staggers and then it slumps over. Dark red and purple fluids flood the floor as the creature stops breathing forever.

Akor and Taddicus grab the hem of Sparel's garment and hold on as the mystic disappears there and reappears on the other side of the room near Galthra. The effort of the spell leaves Sparel only able to watch what happens next.

The first four arrows from Thaddicus pierce the dinosaur's hide deeply. He lets out a ragged roar that ends in a gurgle as blood wells up out of his massive mouth. The green hag's faithful companion falls to the ground, dead. Galthra's screech can be heard over the crash of the huge animal hitting the floor. 186 points of damage

Aiming to impress, the monk spins around and fires back through the tendrils at the treants who seem prepared to charge after them. Four arrows hit the unwounded one and it splinters as if hit by a lumberjack's ax. 182 points of damage and dead

Darnak slams his enlarged fists straight into the hag's stomach, forcing her shriek to end with a gasp for air. Doing 92 points of damage on a crit The druid seems woozy after the critical blow, but shakes off any ill effects.

The remaining wounded treant on the other side of the room seems to be trying to flee, its wooden form groaning from the acidic sap that continues to sizzle along its bark. Then you all feel a wave of heat, much like you did before in one of the passageways, as Malgarius increases the temperature of the room. It suddenly feels much cooler where all of you are standing. Then you see the treant spontaneously combust. The crackle of flames quickly covers its death rattle.

Everything is dead except for the PCs and Galthra. Akor, you have your entire turn left. Then we start a new round.

It seemed as if you were waiting for the Dimension Door, Akor, so that's what I wrote. If you wanted to stay put, that's fine, just note it. It's your turn to finish out the round.

Initiative order
Akor 28
Gathra 24
Thaddicus 19
Hidden fellows 17
Dino 15
Malak 13
Sparel 10+
Tree 10
Darnak 6
Treants 3

GM notes:

Galthra fort save 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (6) + 26 = 32


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

"I'd say it was nice knowing you, but that's not true. I will however say, 'I told ya so'. There really wasn't any other outcome then your destruction"

I was going to attack via range before Ddoor, but its all good. I'm better in melee anyways. I'll post up my attacks tomorrow. Way too tired tonight


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Calling once more upon the divine wrath of his goddess, Akor unleashes a holy infused onslaught on the hag.Swift action activates Greater Bane(Evil Outsiders). Move action to set up flank

1d20 + 40 ⇒ (4) + 40 = 44 Attack 1 for 2d6 + 27 + 1d6 + 2d6 + 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2) + 27 + (3) + (5, 2) + (6, 5, 4, 2) = 62

1d20 + 40 ⇒ (8) + 40 = 48 Attack 2 for 2d6 + 27 + 1d6 + 2d6 + 4d6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 27 + (4) + (6, 5) + (4, 1, 1, 5) = 62

1d20 + 35 ⇒ (3) + 35 = 38 Attack 3 for 2d6 + 27 + 1d6 + 2d6 + 4d6 ⇒ (5, 5) + 27 + (5) + (2, 4) + (6, 4, 2, 1) = 61

1d20 + 30 ⇒ (5) + 30 = 35 Attack 4 for 2d6 + 27 + 1d6 + 2d6 + 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 27 + (6) + (4, 4) + (5, 1, 4, 4) = 60

What in the Nine Hells with those attack rolls??


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56

Let me know when I'm up. My actions will depend on what the situation looks like on my turn.


M Human (Taldan) Zen Archer Monk/ Freebooter Ranger 1

Since technically I delayed my action until after Sparel went last round, I shouldn't go until he goes in this round.

So...
Gathra
Malak
Sparel
Thaddicus
Darnak
Akor
If I'm not mistaken.


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56
Thaddicus Marcaldor wrote:

Since technically I delayed my action until after Sparel went last round, I shouldn't go until he goes in this round.

So...
Gathra
Malak
Sparel
Thaddicus
Darnak
Akor
If I'm not mistaken.

In that case:

Sparel tosses his little cannon on the ground again and it grows instantly to a full sized version of itself and thrums with arcane power. It turns and fires at the druidess.

Cannon touch attack 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (10) + 24 = 344d10 ⇒ (6, 9, 9, 9) = 33


Thaddicus Marcaldor wrote:

Since technically I delayed my action until after Sparel went last round, I shouldn't go until he goes in this round.

So...
Gathra
Malak
Sparel
Thaddicus
Darnak
Akor
If I'm not mistaken.

Yes, you are correct. The initiative list in that post was for me to keep track of the normal progression. I meant to delete it but it was late and I forgot. Just got in not too long ago and about to crash. I'll try to post something quick soon.


Akor quickly moves in for a flank and is rewarded with two solid hits on the green hag. The other two strike her, but don't hit hard enough to penetrate her natural armor. Dealing 124 points of damage

Round Three Begins!

Gathra looks quite wounded, actually. Seeing everyone around her ready to strike, she tries a desperate maneuver. Casting defensively, she flicks her wrist at Sparel and mutters to her herself.

"Bye, bye, bunny." Sparel, make a Fort save DC 23 or be turned into a bunny rabbit via a Quickened Baleful Polymorph. If you fail, make a Will save DC 23 to see if you keep your sense of self. And she auto hits your Spell Resistance.

Baleful Polymorph:

School transmutation (polymorph); Level druid 5, sorcerer/wizard 5
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target one creature
Duration permanent
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates, Will partial, see text; Spell Resistance: yes
As beast shape III, except that you change the subject into a Small or smaller animal of no more than 1 HD. If the new form would prove fatal to the creature, such as an aquatic creature not in water, the subject gets a +4 bonus on the save.

If the spell succeeds, the subject must also make a Will save. If this second save fails, the creature loses its extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities, loses its ability to cast spells (if it had the ability), and gains the alignment, special abilities, and Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores of its new form in place of its own. It still retains its class and level (or HD), as well as all benefits deriving therefrom (such as base attack bonus, base save bonuses, and hit points). It retains any class features (other than spellcasting) that aren't extraordinary, supernatural, or spell-like abilities.

Any polymorph effects on the target are automatically dispelled when a target fails to resist the effects of baleful polymorph, and as long as baleful polymorph remains in effect, the target cannot use other polymorph spells or effects to assume a new form. Incorporeal or gaseous creatures are immune to baleful polymorph, and a creature with the shapechanger subtype can revert to its natural form as a standard action.

Then, she defensively casts another spell on the entire group and everyone suddenly begins to fly up to the ceiling as the Reverse Gravity takes effect. There is no saving thrown and no spell resistance. Read the spoiler for more information.

Everyone is now on the ceiling, 40 feet away from the green hag. You also take 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 1) = 8 falling damage unless you have a class feature or skill to negate falling damage

Malak, it is now your turn. Sparel, I held off on posting your action just in case you fail the save

Initiative order
Galthra
Malak (and his shadow)
Sparel
Thaddicus
Darnak
Akor

Reverse Gravity:
School transmutation; Level druid 8, sorcerer/wizard 7
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M/DF (lodestone and iron filings)
Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Area up to one 10-ft. cube/level (S)
Duration 1 round/level (D)
Saving Throw none; see text; Spell Resistance no
This spell reverses gravity in an area, causing unattached objects and creatures in the area to fall upward and reach the top of the area in 1 round. If a solid object (such as a ceiling) is encountered in this fall, falling objects and creatures strike it in the same manner as they would during a normal downward fall. If an object or creature reaches the top of the area without striking anything, it remains there, oscillating slightly, until the spell ends. At the end of the spell duration, affected objects and creatures fall downward.

Provided it has something to hold onto, a creature caught in the area can attempt a Reflex save to secure itself when the spell strikes. Creatures who can fly or levitate can keep themselves from falling.


Male Human Cleric 3 - Unholy Barrister

Unperturbed by the effects of the gravity change; Malal's shadowy counterpart flies for the hag and reaches out almost gently to touch her.

Touch attack - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

Strength damage - 1d6 ⇒ 6

a sickening sigh followed by a childlike giggle can be heard.

Ahhh!...so sweet...hahahaha...

Malak had the distinct of falling...upwards?...how ironic... and saw the ceiling rushing towards him. He picked himself up and ran along the ceiling hoping to find the edge of the hag's spell limits. When/if he does -

Gaining the edge he recalled an old trick taught to him by Orodreth and fell gracefully to land on his feet back on the ground.

Immediate action:
to use Forgotten Trick to use use Feather Fall. 3 Ki point cost. No fall damage.

Stats:

hp = 194/202
Ki pool = 3/8
Hasted/Normal speed - 5/10 rounds
+ 1 Attack, + 1 Dodge AC, + 1 Reflex
Speed - 60'
AC 38/42 vs AoO for moving into or through threat range
Greater Invisibility - 2/12 rounds


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56

Fort 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
WIll 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (2) + 27 = 29


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56

As I failed the save the cannon will be next round's action.

Sparel turns into a rabbit, but retains his mind. Sparel the now floating rabbit grins his little bunny grin. Since the polymorph any object spell is still active it's a simple matter for sparel to shift his form. Then the rabbit form shifts into that of a humanoid/djin shaped air elemental. It looks directly at the hag and says, "Idiot."

The legitimacy of that action may be up for debate, but I figured an 8th level spell that was still in effect combined with Sparel still having his mental faculties combined with his multimorph discovery would be sufficient to trump a 5th level spell. Dm call of course though.


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Is there any way I can fire my bow while upside down? If not I'll just cast something, wanted to ask just in case

Edit: it says if there's something one can grab onto, you can attempt a reflex save to avoid the spell. I have a 10 foot reach due to Righteous Might, anything in range for me?


M Human (Taldan) Zen Archer Monk/ Freebooter Ranger 1

Thad takes the forty foot fall as best he can, rolling to the ceiling to minimize the impact. He stands up and takes careful aim to finish the fight. As soon as the arrow flies, he is pretty sure his aim is true. He smiles for a second but realizes that, just like his wife, this hag is likely to have some kind of last word. Experience tells him that spells disappear when the caster dies, and he realizes that after his arrow pierces her brain, he is likely to go for another tumble.

Move action to stand, Standard action plus Ki point for unarmed damage to a Improved vital strike.

1d20 + 34 ⇒ (9) + 34 = 43 for 12d8 + 25 ⇒ (6, 5, 5, 7, 8, 4, 5, 4, 6, 3, 7, 4) + 25 = 89


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56
Akor Scourgebane wrote:

Is there any way I can fire my bow while upside down? If not I'll just cast something, wanted to ask just in case

Edit: it says if there's something one can grab onto, you can attempt a reflex save to avoid the spell. I have a 10 foot reach due to Righteous Might, anything in range for me?

Remember gravity is relative. Firing "down" at the hag is essentially firing "up" for you if you're standing on the ceiling.


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Darnak floats lightly to the ceiling. Ring of Feather fall Looking "down" at the hag, Darnak realizes he can do nothing. Shrugging, ::"Finish her off, fellas, and let's go home.":: Darnak keeps his eyes on the hag, moving himself in a completely defensive position just in case.

Unless something changes before it's up to me, will go total defense.

Active: Crane style; total defense; Displacement; Enlarged; Hasted; Magic Fang +5

AC 57; Hp's 164


Sparel Radtymah wrote:
Akor Scourgebane wrote:

Is there any way I can fire my bow while upside down? If not I'll just cast something, wanted to ask just in case

Edit: it says if there's something one can grab onto, you can attempt a reflex save to avoid the spell. I have a 10 foot reach due to Righteous Might, anything in range for me?

Remember gravity is relative. Firing "down" at the hag is essentially firing "up" for you if you're standing on the ceiling.

This is correct.


Nothing to grab on to other than her. If you want to try a grab, you can do that if within reach.


Sparel, please read the baleful polymorph spell description above.

From the spell, "Any polymorph effects on the target are automatically dispelled when a target fails to resist the effects of baleful polymorph, and as long as baleful polymorph remains in effect, the target cannot use other polymorph spells or effects to assume a new form. Incorporeal or gaseous creatures are immune to baleful polymorph, and a creature with the shapechanger subtype can revert to its natural form as a standard action."


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

As he hits the ceiling, Akor realizes he's going to need to switch tactics to battle the hag. Immediate action during Malak's turn, switch Justice to Healing gaining Fast Healing 7. Also changing Protection to Piercing gaining a +8 Sacred bonus to Concentration checks and caster level checks to overcome SR. This is done so that on the beginning of my turn, I'll heal 7 HP

::"Thad, I'm going to be changing my Judgements. You'll still have the ability to deal deadly blows, but your ability to land them and the protection they provided will be lost."::


M Human (Taldan) Zen Archer Monk/ Freebooter Ranger 1

Well, I'm not sure I will get another turn, but if I do, I can hardly say you haven't given me some nice buffs. Do what you gotta do.

:: Acknowledged. Just do what you need to take her down. ::


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56
GM_Arbiter wrote:

Sparel, please read the baleful polymorph spell description above.

From the spell, "Any polymorph effects on the target are automatically dispelled when a target fails to resist the effects of baleful polymorph, and as long as baleful polymorph remains in effect, the target cannot use other polymorph spells or effects to assume a new form. Incorporeal or gaseous creatures are immune to baleful polymorph, and a creature with the shapechanger subtype can revert to its natural form as a standard action."

Oh, so sparel is a rabbit. He sniffs the air at you all indignantly.

Edit: Although Telepathy should still work.

::Crap.:: sparel thinks to the group.

Spellcraft 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (19) + 25 = 44 How do I break this?


Sparel:
Baleful Polymorph can be removed by a number of spells:

Wish or Miracle: Auto succeed.

Break Enchantment, Dispel Magic or Greater Dispel Magic can remove the effect if the caster rolls at least 31 on their caster level check (which equals 1d20 + caster level + whatever bonuses they might have}

Your telepathy and other spell effects that are not polymorph effects remain in place.

You still retain the ability to cast spells, but your current form prevents you from casting spells with somatic components (since a bunny cannot do the complex motions) and verbal components (since a rabbit cannot mimic humanoid speech).

If you have one of the needed spells prepared with both Still and Silent metamagic feats, you can use them just fine. Otherwise, you'll have to have someone else cast the needed spells.


Malak begins to fall toward the ceiling, but catches himself gracefully on the ceiling. Then then moves quickly, running back and forth to find a spot where he can get back down. As he looks around, he realizes the dinosaur beside Galthra didn't float away and runs over to that spot.

The shadow ninja begins to fall as soon as he steps out over the dead animal, but flips himself in midair and gently lands on beast. The green hag glares at him with hatred. Then the ninja's shadow breaks off from his body and touches her lightly. She lets out a desperate cry of fear as the shadow begins to drain away her body's ability to stand and fight.

Sparel, you are up. Then I believe Thaddicus has a point he wants to make.


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56

::I can't do anything in this shape. I don't suppose anyone has a break enchantment or greater dispel magic handy?::


Sparel twitches his cute bunny nose and asks everyone else for some help.

Thaddicus takes careful aim from the ceiling and fires down at the hag. She tries to turn away from the blow at the last second, but fails as the arrow lodges itself in her temple. The hag falls down beside her pet and begins bleeding to death. But Malak is close enough to see she stabilizes almost immediately. Stabilization roll 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 1 = 11. She is stable at -1 HP

This is not the end of combat. Please stick with initiatives for now. Currently, the room only contains the dead, the unconscious hag, the PCs, the Seed of Malgarius and the writhing tendrils.


Also, the Reverse Gravity and Baleful Polymorph continue after death. Their durations are defined by the spell, not if the spellcaster is alive or dead.


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Wait a sec, Thad can fire down as opposed to up, yet I could not? TRICKERY!!!


Akor Scourgebane wrote:
Wait a sec, Thad can fire down as opposed to up, yet I could not? TRICKERY!!!

Just wait until you see how he has to swallow food now. :)


It's Round Three. Darnak and Akor are up, as is the tree. If you want to hold your action until the tree acts, that is fine. Just declare that here so I'll know.


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Seeing Malak find an "edge" to the spell, Darnak follows suit and moves until he "falls". Ring of Feather fall

Gonna copy Malak's actions so I can get back on the ground.

Active: Crane style; total defense; Displacement; Enlarged; Hasted; Magic Fang +5

AC 57; Hp's 164


Akor, it's your turn and then the demon tree acts.


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

Akor mutters a few words and sends forth a burst of antithetical magical energy at Sparel in order to revert him back to his normal form Casting Greater Dispel Magic 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (5) + 26 = 31 Caster Level check


With a gesture and a few works, Akor reverts Sparel back to his normal form. Meanwhile, Darnak maneuvers so he is back on the floor. He knows he'll have to go the long way around to move forward to avoid stepping back into the Reverse Gravity zone.

Suddenly, a deep voice fills the entire chamber.

"Thank you little mortals for your help. I am feeling more like myself."

Each of you can feel the words thrum in your bones. It's not a voice any of you heard when talking to all the demon heads before that represented the splintered consciousness of the former Demon Lord Malgarius. This voice is slow and deliberate, almost cultured.

Then a giant spike of wood erupts from the floor underneath the green hag, impaling her through the back and ripping her ribcage open. The torn remnants of Galthra's heart are at the top of the wooden spike.

"Yes, I'm feeling much better now."

The sound of creaking, moving wood begins again. A quick glance confirms that the room has started shrinking. Meanwhile, the Seed of Malgarius glows brighter on the pedestal, radiant through the Walls of Force protecting it.


Male Human Cleric 3 - Unholy Barrister

Malak was glad the fight was over with the hag even if they he didnt get the chance to give the final blow. But he didnt feel all that secure with the way the tree seemed to have used them to get what it wanted...and we thought we'd manipulated it!...

::Uh fellas...I think we've about overstayed our welcome. Time to get that seed and get the Nine Hells out of here!...::


We're still in combat, but initiative isn't so important any more. Malgarius goes last each round because he delayed. Everyone else gets to go before him each round. So feel free to post your actions whenever you like. And if you want to coordinate in some way with another character, that's fine and you can still act before the Demon Tree.

Round Four!


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56

;;Thank you.:: Sparel thinks genuinely. ::I've never been THAT fond of carrots, so you've surely saved me from a life of high irritation.::

::Oh, and get the seed so we can get out of here.::

Is the seed surrounded by a wall of force or can we go around? Also how far is it from our current position. Also, How big is it? Basketball sized? square city block?


Male Casrua. Inquisitor 20/Ranger10(gestalt feat)/Nature's Warden7(prestigious)

::"No problem you can thank me from getting me down from here. The view is nice, but I'd rather not continue to hang out on the ceiling"::

stats:

When his turn comes, Akor will heal up to 153 total, from two rounds of Fast Healing 7


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Darnak doesn't like the sound of the demon's voice. ::"Alright, fellas. Ya want me ta step next to the seed and grab it? Or do one of ya have a better plan? If ya do, it better be good. And quick. We aren't for havin' a lot a time.":: He says as he looks around the room that seems to be shrinking.


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56
Darnak Deepstone wrote:
Darnak doesn't like the sound of the demon's voice. ::"Alright, fellas. Ya want me ta step next to the seed and grab it? Or do one of ya have a better plan? If ya do, it better be good. And quick. We aren't for havin' a lot a time.":: He says as he looks around the room that seems to be shrinking.

::Darnak, Grab the seed then everyone regroup on me so we can planeshift out of here. ::

Sparel reaches his hand toward Akor and telikinetically pulls him down to his location.


Male Dwarf Male Dwarf Monk (Monk of the Sacred Mountain) 1

Darank nods, as he then vanishes, materializing next to the seed.

Abundant step. Hope this is doable.


The monk steps forward and appears on the other side of the walls of force. It's obvious the magic totally blocks off the seed and pedestal from the rest of the room.

As soon as he appears, the familiar disorientation hits. He'll need a moment to compose himself to grab the seed in front of him.

"So forward! We only just met." the deep voice says. The silver seed glows brighter and a burst of force energy erupts from it.

Darnak, you take 5d10 ⇒ (8, 4, 10, 6, 6) = 34 force damage. There is no save or SR.

"Leave the seed, little ones, or I'll squash you like bugs."

The walls of the room start to close in, pushing the body of the dinosaur closer to the thrashing tendrils.


Speed 40': Fly 50' Init +5; Perception +24;AC 20, T:11, ff:19, F+10, R+9, W+18(+2Ench); +2 SR 18; CMD17 HP: 56/56

Seeing the result of Darnak's attempt Sparel says
::Grab it and come back. We'll plane shift as soon as you return. (aka While you're disoriented.)::
Sparel readies an action to plane shift when Darnak returns. Though he is contemplating a back up plan in the mean time.

551 to 600 of 1,168 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Usher of the Apocalypse All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.