Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Four Pharaohs of Ascension (Inactive)

Game Master Peanuts


201 to 250 of 781 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Ahh well, enough waiting for Meriui

Arranging to reconvene in a few hours the party goes it's separate ways in an attempt to track down the mask.

Algharud:
After whetting the whiskers of a few bar patrons without much success, Algharud finds his wanderings have taken him far from the bazaar, past the great black dome, and across the Crimson Canal, to the temple of Nethys. Though it's grounds are not so large as the Necropolis of the Faithful--Pharasma's holy site, and the great metropolis' graveyard--the All Seeing Eye's holy building rivals it in granduer, Azghaad's spire rise high above the centre of the ringed buildings. As always being in a place of your God you experience a deep sense of trepidation, knowing that he is watching you, and that within the great building before you are a multitude of hated spellcasters...

Gather Information: 1d4 hours: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Halistar:
From what you know of the local antiquities scene, several of the city's most prominent collectors of Osirion Artifacts were at that auction less than an hour ago. As you trudge your way through the sandy city, making inquiries as the sun rises high into the sky--the time of the meeting passing you by--you more or less confirm this thought; apparently the Sothis Exhibitory in the Black Dome have recently dusted off an exhibit to cash in on the excitement surrounding the Four Pharaohs of Ascension, and there is a golden funeral mask which seems to match up with your description--such as it is anyway, you realize it's probably a bit late to go back and ask Raegos for a more detailed description. By the time your inquiries are done, the midday head pounds down upon you, and the shelter of the Black Dome sounds like it would be a blessed relief.

Wow, that's some unlucky rolls...

Lanialiar:
Lanialiar leaves the city matters to the city folk, heading instead to the bounds of the city, climbing unhindered onto the walls to stare out over the heat shimmer of the morning sands, and settling down to meditate. The sun slowly rises in the sky, bathing you in it's purifying warmth.

"Desert child..." a feminine voice whispers in your ears, full of the crackle and pop of flame, you feel a presence, a great heat surrounding you, enough to burn even your scorched skin... and yet you sense no hostility, there is no pain, you feel the unfamiliar sensation of sweat as the invisible flame surrounds you. "What brings you to this place, so far from your home..."

Diplomacy to assist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Meriui:
Making his own inquiries Meriui has some success, running into a talkative chap who is happy to regale him with tales. It takes you a frustrating hour to tease the information out of him however, before he finally lets you know that he saw some sort of feathered type mask in the museum when he took his grand-kids for the day, and 8 silver it cost him, and it's daylight robbery what they're charging these days...

It takes another 20 minutes before you're finally able to get away from him, and stumble out of the bar, wiping your forehead in the rising heat of the day. Looks like you might be late for the meet up.

Diplomacy to assist: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Zanos:
Go with me here :p Or not, your choice
With nothing better to do for several hours Zanos ends up poking his nose around anyway, asking about funeral masks, ending up back in the bazaar in a semi-permanent structure, wooden-frame sunk into the ground, but cloth walls which make the inside dark and dingy. It currently seems to be housing a small tavern, and the last guy you spoke to advised you to ask for Aliik here. You've been waiting for a few minutes, but the dirty, scrawny looking fellow who just entered from the back would seem to fit the bill. "You ask for Aliik?" he asks, nose twitching as he sits down across the table, looking around nervously.


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

GM Only:

Thanks for the guidance, I think we all needed it! :)

Zanos smiled. "Yes. Would you like a drink?" he asked, summoning a server.

While he waited for someone to arrive to take their order, the sage asked, "I'm inquiring about old funeral masks. You wouldn't by chance know where I might acquire one?"


Male Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6

Algharud cannot refrain from answering Lanialiar. Yeah, go. I smelled your stench too when I tried to teach you manners. Good thing that you realized it and try to get rid of it.

Although Algharud isn't very friendly or emphatic, he tries his best to help Halistar:

1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18

...and succeeds!


Male Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard (Archivist) 6 AC:18, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6 . . . Perception+9

When everybody gets back together, Halistar suggests we check out the Sothis Exhibitory.

When we get there Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Edit: What sucky rolls lately for Halistar.

Scarab Sages

Female Ifrit Druid 6: AC 20, FF 14, touch 16; HP 42/42; Init +8(+11Desert); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +9; Perception +11(+14 Desert);SM+3

Turning towards the flame that does not consume, Lanfear knelt down.

Mother...these citydwellers you asked me to accompany...its too hard. They do not understand, it seems like they seek this abomination like they seek treasure. They do not understand it is killing Mother..But for your sake, I Will listen and obey. Aid me Mother! For I have heard of the taint, tell me what should I do now?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16


Algharud:
Despite your discomfort, your desire to help your comrades carries you further, and you enter the outer ring of Nethys' temple. Upon entering you are greeted by a young acolyte, who after hearing of your search for a golden funeral mask suggests that you travel across the street to Pharasma's temple instead.

As you are considering your options, a voice interrupts your thoughts. "What interest do you have in this item?" the voice is strong, and you sense used to being obeyed. As you turn towards it you spot a man, not so large as you, though still of powerful stature despite his advanced age, wearing the ornate robes of a senior priest of Nethys.

Halistar:
Halistar arrives at the prearranged meeting spot, one of the locations your letters of credit authorize you to procure supplies from, not too far from one of the great gates of the Bazaar. As you arrive and look around you appear to be the only one there; you are over an hour late, but surely they would not have abandoned you...?

Lanialiar:
The sound of the invisible flame around you pulses and cracks, which after a moment, you realize is laughter. When the voice sounds again in the language of flame it is full of mirth. "I am not you mother, child." her voice sounds around you, amused but not mocking. "Your senses tell you truth however... There is a taint upon the land, but as the many times it has visited before, it will pass from here again. If you truly wish to seek it out..." the voice falls to silence, and several minutes tick by, before you feel the heat start to fade.

The voice sounds again, from a distance this time. "When it has passed, remember the name Aridiea." and it is gone, despite the mid-day heat you feel chilled in comparison to the pure heat of that being.

Zanos:
The man is definitely a bit off, he sniffs the air as you call for drinks, giving a quick nod in reply. "I may... do you have something to trade...?" his long nailed finger, scratches little marks in the table, though he doesn't seem aware of it, and his gaze continues to shift, scaning around the room...


Male Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard (Archivist) 6 AC:18, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6 . . . Perception+9

Halistar will check the position of the sun and the shadows to confirm the time.

"Well, I'm not late . . . . I wonder what is keeping everyone?"


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

GM Only:

"Perhaps... but the mask that I'm interested in is fairly unique. It has gold inlays and is adorned with a headdress of feathers, dyed red and black. Sound familiar?"

Not my strong suit, but Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Lanialiar, I edited in a reply above for you :)

Zanos:
You are not much skilled at reading people, but it takes little more than common sense to realize that this is a slippery individual.

Kn (local): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
"Ahh, you seek information." he says, his gaze finally settling on you for more than a second now, a sly smile on his lips. He leans back in his chair, and as a woman delivers two mugs of foul smelling ale he reaches forwards without looking, picks up a mug and takes a swig, sloshing the swill between his cheeks as he stares at the ceiling.

"I fear you are out of luck. This mask, it is beneath the Black Dome, in the Sothis Exhibitory..." he leans forward, looking at you once again, his ratty looking mustache twitching slightly even when he focuses on you. "If you are still interested..." he trails off, a smile revealing crooked teeth.


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

GM:

Beneath the Black Dome at the Sothis Exhibitory, eh? Now to ditch this guy.

Aloud he said, "I guess I'll just have to study it there. Means there won't be any 'hands on' with it, but my research paper should turn out fine."

Standing, Zanos dropped a gold coin and four silver pieces on the table. "Thank you for your time."

Scarab Sages

Female Ifrit Druid 6: AC 20, FF 14, touch 16; HP 42/42; Init +8(+11Desert); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +9; Perception +11(+14 Desert);SM+3

Aridiea...is it the name of my witch mother?

Things are getting very strange around here.

Lanialiar realised she is sweating. She never sweats...shaking her head and with a troubled heart and mind she walked down the stairs seeking her companions.

Mother why have you forsaken me...

Scarab Sages

Female Ifrit Druid 6: AC 20, FF 14, touch 16; HP 42/42; Init +8(+11Desert); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +9; Perception +11(+14 Desert);SM+3

Walking aimlessly, she spot Halistar standing alone in a clearing.

Greetings Halistar, I just want to say I am ashamed of behaving like wild coyotes at the tent just now. It's just....that...it's hard to know something to do something correctly when no one has taught you before...I know it sounds ridiculous and I am a rabid baboon babbling here but..

Lanialiar shakes her head place her right hand on her forehead.


Male Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6

DM:
Algharud bows before the cleric of Nethys. I do not fully know, oh speaker to him-who-heals-and-destroys. I am just a guard to those who seek for this mask. May I humbly ask for the background of your asking?

Indeed, Algharud was so focussed on fullfilling his guard-duty and caring about "black" magics, that he didn't fully comprehend all the information about the mask. So when I am "forgetting" some points this is fully intentional and hopefully acceptable for you. Algharud is really often not interested in the talk going on.


Just a heads up since you seem to have missed it Lanialiar, 'just now' at the tent was about 4 hours ago, it's well into midday :p The same will apply for anybody else once they reach the meeting spot :)

Algharud:
He was outside for a good deal of the story so it only makes sense.

"... You may." he agrees, nodding his head absently, looking past you. "Come, tell me about those you guard then; and about yourself."he doesn't bother to see if you agree, before turning and walking away at a relaxed pace, clearly expecting you to follow. The acolyte looks at you nervously for a moment, before bowing, excusing himself, and hurrying away, glancing over his shoulder at you several times before he turns a corner and disappears from sight.

Lanialiar:
Once the being of invisible flame has left you, the sweat quickly evaporates. No normal flame could cause you such discomfort, but you sense that being could have snuffed you like a candle's flame if she had wished...

Zanos:
So I take it that Zanos did not drink then?

"That is... disappointing." Aliik replies, letting out a sigh, looking down at his stomach for a few moments, until the clink of coins grabs his attention again. He looks at the coins for several moments, before looking up at you. "That was all you wished...? There is nothing more Aliik can do for you?"


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

GM Only:

Definitely not drinking that stuff! :P

"No, no. I'm sorry to have wasted your time. Enjoy the drinks!"

With that, Zanos swept out of the building and jogged off to find Halistar and the others.

Wheh! That was a close one! What was I thinking trying to help out with the social stuff?

Just let me know when I make back to the others! :)


Perception check please Zanos :)


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


Zanos:
Heh, no point rolling stealth then...
As you head back through the winding, crooked streets of the bazaar, a nagging sensation plagues your thoughts, and after several 'casual' looks around as you head for the rendezvous point, you confirm that there are at least two men following you, one of which you recognize from the bar.


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

GM Only:

Ah, this will be fun! thought Zanos as he ducked behind a vendor's tent.

He then cast invisibility and made his way a few streets over, taking care not to get in anyone's way.

Once he was sure to have lost his tail, he found a secluded area to dismiss his spell.

Zanos then continued on to his rendezvous with his fellow Pathfinders.


BOOOOOO! I had my chase deck all ready and everything.

Hmmm, so just Algharud and the AWOL Meriui left...

Zanos leaves behind some confused looking thugs, arriving soon after at the nearby rendezvous, where he find Halistar and Lanialiar already waiting.


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

LOL! You invited me, Peanuts! If Rasil was high enough level, this is the type of stunt he would've pulled as well! :P

"Greetings!" Zanos said to the others.

Scarab Sages

Female Ifrit Druid 6: AC 20, FF 14, touch 16; HP 42/42; Init +8(+11Desert); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +9; Perception +11(+14 Desert);SM+3

Hi Zanos. You seem happy.


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

"Ah well, you know, my attempt at finding out something about the mask netted me the knowledge that the mask is in the Sothis Exhibitory. Under the Black Dome to be precise."

The young man smiled. "Of course, several individuals from the seedy bar that I got the information from decided to follow me--" he paused dramatically before continuing, "--so I had to disappear!"

"It was quite fun!"

Appraising her demeanor, Zanos added, "And you seem to be more centered yourself."

"Now let's hope Algharud is feeling less belligerent. For a man who supposedly worships the god of magic, he sure doesn't like it very much."

Scarab Sages

Female Ifrit Druid 6: AC 20, FF 14, touch 16; HP 42/42; Init +8(+11Desert); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +9; Perception +11(+14 Desert);SM+3

A Mistress do not concern herself with lesser creatures such as Algharud. It's just that I am unsure of myself...alot of things happened recently that does not make sense..

Lanialiar smiled slightly.


The black dome isn't really a precise location. For those who are not aware (and anyone who's lived in the city for a couple months, so everyone but Lanialiar, would know this), the Black Dome is the name of the giant beetle exoskeleton that Sothis was founded around, originally the shell of an enormous Spawn of Rovagug. It now houses the palace, and mostly nobles and other important buildings, such as the museum. The Sothis Lodge is probably not too far from it.


Male Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard (Archivist) 6 AC:18, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6 . . . Perception+9

Children, such children," Halistar mutters.


Male Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard (Archivist) 6 AC:18, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6 . . . Perception+9
Zanos wrote:

"Ah well, you know, my attempt at finding out something about the mask netted me the knowledge that the mask is in the Sothis Exhibitory. Under the Black Dome to be precise."

"Yes, I have heard that myself. Of course it does sound almost too easy. We will have to see what Algharud and Merui have to say when they finally get here."

"Oh, and you said they someone was following you Zanos? I hope that there was just one layer of them, not multiple, with one being much easier to spot than others."

"Yes, I am a bit paranoid about things right now."


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

Zanos gave Halistar a mischievous look.

"Unless they were capable of seeing the unseen, then no, they couldn't have followed me."

"I ducked behind a vendor's tent, turned myself invisible, and slipped away until I found a suitable location to end my spell," he said with a smile.


Male Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6

DM:
Algharud has learned the hard way, that it isn't always wise to tell curious strangers everything, even if they wear a cleric's vestments, for Nethys has servants both good and evil.

Referring to the priest's answer, Algharud asks: So why are you so interested?

About his comrades: I don't know anything about them. They are a bunch of treasure-seekers, I guess. It's just a job. I'm not interested in anything but doing my work for the money.


Algharud:
"I believe I may know the owner of the item you seek. He holds it in his private collection..." he replies as he leads the way through the outer ring into an open strip of space between two of the concentric rings of building. It looks like a strip of desert, transplanted right into the heart of the city, scattered throughout with tiny oases of water, life, and color.

The priest stops as Algharud replies to his own question, looking at the powerful warrior. "You are happy then? Living your life as a mercenary?"


Male Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6

DM:
Who is this owner?

As the priest asks Algharud, if he was happy being a mercenary, Algharud tries to blatantly dodge the painful question:

I'm good at it and it pays the bills...


Male Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard (Archivist) 6 AC:18, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6 . . . Perception+9

"Well, fair enough."

Halistar has a good look around anyway Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

I see nothing, Nothing!


The last thing Zanos saw of the thugs was them hurry after him, and then standing around confused when he seemed to have disappeared. Halistar certainly cannot see anyone paying them extra attention.

Meant to post this last night, but got distracted :s

Algharud:
"There are other ways to 'pay the bills'." he observes, looking at Algharud seriously, just standing still and staring at him for a long time as the wind flutters his robe, and swirls the sand into new patterns.

"Ahh, very well." he says at last. "I urge you to consider what it is you want from this life. I sense much conflict within you, and if you continue upon this path, it will tear you apart. If you wish my help, then send word to me here. I am Nateki Uncarr, and I will make myself available to you."

He seems almost bored as he continues now, the deeply serious attitude lifting. "The man you seek is commonly known as the Crook Bearer, he holds the mask you describe within his collection. If you mention my name he may be willing to see you..." he pauses, reaching into his robe and pulling out a small item, holding it out to you. "You may use this as proof, but do not abuse it." some of the steel of earlier reenters his voice momentarily.

The item he hands you is a simple token, an Ankh approximately two inches long made of a gray-white metal, with Nethys' mask held within the loop of the Ankh.


Male Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6

Algharud nods respectfully. Thank you. For everything. I hope, that we can talk again, later.

Algharud seeks out his comrades again to share his new found knowledge.


About 10 minutes later Algharud and Meriui finally arrive back at the rendezvous point. Meriui seems to have gotten the same information as the rest of the group, but perhaps surprisingly Algharud has a different tale to tell.

Algharud would you like to tell everyone in character what Algharud found out :)


Male Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6

'Spoke to a holy man named Nateki Uncarr. He said, our mask is part of the collection of the Crook Bearer. If we mention his name, the Crook Bearer might be willing to let us see the mask...


Male Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard (Archivist) 6 AC:18, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6 . . . Perception+9

"Well, that's different. The other leads we had were to the sothis observatory. Perhaps we should check with the Crookbearer first."

Scarab Sages

Female Ifrit Druid 6: AC 20, FF 14, touch 16; HP 42/42; Init +8(+11Desert); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +9; Perception +11(+14 Desert);SM+3

I would live to meet them. I want something to destroy to keep my mind busy anyway.


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

"Uh... okay," Zanos said in response to Lanialiar's statement.

"How about we just talk to people while we're in Sothis. Let's save the destruction for when we're in the wilderness."


Hmmm, what did you guys roll for your Kn: local on him... Ahh, a 26 from Halistar... stalker :p

With Algharud's new information you resolve to go and pay a visit to the antiquities collector, Halistar able to remember where he lives in a small, private compound towards the Eastern edge of the city in a neighbourhood of similar, 'well-to-do' houses/compounds. The five of you set out--stomachs rumbling slightly--while the sun beats down on you, sucking the energy from your bones. You arrive 20 minutes later at the wall of the residence, an imposing, 10 foot tall structure that stretches a hundred feet to the left, and a hundred and fifty to the right of the large gate. A large stone knocker rests idly against a plate in the door.


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

"My, my, this 'Crook Bearer' sure lives nicely," Zanos said with a smirk.

Turning to Halistar, he indicated the knocker. "Do you want to do the honors?"

Scarab Sages

Female Ifrit Druid 6: AC 20, FF 14, touch 16; HP 42/42; Init +8(+11Desert); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +9; Perception +11(+14 Desert);SM+3

I can burn the door down if you want.

Lanfear looks curiously at the knocker.


Male Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard (Archivist) 6 AC:18, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6 . . . Perception+9

"Why not." Halistar use the knocker to announce their presence.


Male Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6

Even Algharud shakes his head slightly at Lanialiar's apparent lack of common sense.

He stands silently aback, arms crossed over his impressive chest, chewing on a big chunk of caramel.


Lanialiar seems to have turned a bit violent :p

There is a resounding knock as Halistar hefts the heavy ring, and brings it down onto the plate. A relatively short time later (not quite a minute) you hear footsteps approach, and a rectangle in the door at head height slides open to reveal a helmeted face.

"Yes?" the guard asks, sounding faintly bored as he takes in your varied appearance. More sensed than heard you can tell there is a second guard behind the gate as well.

Scarab Sages

Female Ifrit Druid 6: AC 20, FF 14, touch 16; HP 42/42; Init +8(+11Desert); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +9; Perception +11(+14 Desert);SM+3

The mistress of the desert moon demands your master's presence

Yea it's that time of the month.....pah you guys don't get it


Heh, I think I'll let the others have a chance to post before I respond to that :p


Male Human Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6

In a fit of humor, Algharud turns to Halistar and Zanos:

I know that you two are the social guys. But maybe I can support your talking by holding Lanialiar's megalomanic mouth shut... You want me to?


Male Aasimar (Musetouched) Bard (Archivist) 6 AC:18, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6 . . . Perception+9

"Ah hum, well yes. We would like to have a word with your employer. It is important. Tell him that the man from the auction is here."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28


Male Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 6; AC 13, flat-footed 11, touch 13; HP 38/38; Init +2; Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9; Perception +12

While Halistar talked with the man on the other side of the door, Zanos whispered to Algharud.

"I'm not a 'social' person in actuality. I much prefer being in the field looking for antiquities or in a library researching my next expedition."

Shrugging, he added, "My mother handled all the interpersonal activities. I don't have the knack for it."

201 to 250 of 781 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Four Pharaohs of Ascension - Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.