Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Forests of Jol (Group 1)

Game Master Mr. Thrun


51 to 100 of 268 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Lady Rosa Luminess wrote:

Rosa places one by one some bread rolls in a small sack she has,

"As we have some time I think I will go out and redistribute this fine food to the poor, I spotted some ill kept types a few streets away when I was landing and they look much in need"

Upon hearing Lady Rosa's exclamation as to her intended actions Porter blushes visibly. With much less enthusiasm than before he joins Sir Baltazar and Tribin for their information gathering tour. He enjoys listening both the halflings as well as tall paladins interaction with other people (although it would seem that paladin also enjoy listening his own voice a bit too much). Porter was painfully aware that if he had run some of the conversations himself, there was a big probability that it would end in a fist fight, with a few less teeth on one or both sides.

With their tour finished, Porter bids good night to Tribin and Sir Baltazar, retreating to his rented room in a nearby boarding house. Come early morning, his equipment meticulously packed, oiled and double-checked, Porter was ready to go.


Elf Alchemist 1 (Grenadier)

The elf stays behind, not really keen on getting out and getting sources of information regarding the trip the following day. Rather, he wanders round the lodge before looking for a pre-arranged room or failing that, a common room for pathfinders in town.

Mr Thrun:
Any quartermaster stationed at the lodge? Looking for any pathfinder sponsored mundane items such as extra arrows, long sword, sling and bullets, or what not?

The next day, the gaunt silver haired elf awaits at the appointed area, ready.


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

After walking the city for quite a while, instead of returning to the lodge Glyndon found a comfortable spot on roof or in a sturdy tree to sleep for the evening. The indoors just does not work for him. He returns to see if a morning meal and drink is being offered just as the sun rises, if not he head to a local establishment or attempt to find something for himself.

survival:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

After breakfast he arrives at the appointed spot, around 30 to 45 minutes after the sun rises. He is sitting against a post or wall, his pack next to him.


Male Halfling 1st Cavalier

After wishing Baltazar and Porter a good night, Tribin returns to the Lodge for the night. After a night of rest he readies all his equipment for the journy ahead, gives Stripe a bath(Much to the wolf's displeasure), and eats breakfast. Afterwards he waits outside the lodge with Stripe for everyone else to arrive.


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Rosa spends the night in a pilgrims room of her temple, After morning prayers at church, She is escorted back to the Lodge by two nuns who she is taking to when she meets the others, she bids he nuns farewell, bow to them and then walks over to her comrades.

In that lilting voice she says
"It is a most sunny of days I have had out trip blessed so if all be well we shall see no harm on the way."

She sits down, you can see she now has a travel pack, and a very well made but shocking minimally set of travailing cloths, tailed to her tall, winged and slender from, lost of white and blues, she also has a travel cloak. She asks for a lemon water.

"So how dos the day find you all"


Zaharin:
No, all shops are outside the Lodge.

Everyone will have the ability to say that they got things before they left if you did not have time to post that you were buying things

Morning has come and the party heads down to the docks of Absalom. After being quickly shuttled onto a small passenger galley you are sent off toward Jol. The trip passes rather uneventfully with only a small "passage" payment having been demanded by a Cheliax ship as you passed. After a good week of voyage, with nothing to eat besides stale bread and pickled herring, the air starts to get colder. From now on everywhere you go will be considered "cold weather" meaning if you do not have cold weather gear there will be consequences. Slowly into the distance you see what looks like a small bluff on the shore, some of the first land you've seen in days, and a small port town nestled against the bluff. As you are unloaded off the ship the captain, a large Ulfen man, comes up to you and says "Jol and Dwellhold are to the north, just keep following the road." With that you are unloaded off to onto the docks of a small fishing town in the Southmoors.


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

To Rosa "The day would be a lot better if you could provide me a little shade, that sun is quite annoying."

Upon reaching port, and seeing the dramatic change to cold weather, Glyndon take the opportunity to pick up a Blanket and a Cold Weather Outfit.

he also takes the time to direct people in proper cold weather survival techniques.

Survival:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Glyndon, if time allows before heading off, will also take the opportunity to do some fishing.

Fishing:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Along the travels to Dwellhold, Glyndon will continue to instruct, sometimes quite bluntly if he see things that puts others in danger, in the elements of survival.

Survival:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

The survival is to add the +2 to fortitude for everyone against any weather checks.


Glydon:
An unprotected character in cold weather (below 40° F)must make a Fortitude save each hour (DC 15, +1 per previous check) or take 1d6 points of nonlethal damage.

Since this was explained to the party all can see it.... , and no time for fishing


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

Fair enough, no fishing then.


Male Human Paladin (Iomedae) HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Touch 10 | Flat 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +0 | Will +0 | Init +2 |

"Good sir," says Baltazar to the Ulfen man who gave them directions, "How long is this trek to Jol from here? And Dwellhold? And would you happen to know where I could get some affordable (cheap) winter clothing?"

Diplomacy if needed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


"Here Sir Baltazar, come with me. I found some very nice looking outfits for this cold weather, and we're in luck in a way, for they have them even in sizes for taller and larger gentlemen, like you and me. No need to worry about payment, it is courtesy of Clayborne family. Anyway, if I don't spend them here, I would definitely spend them on booze and wenches, so consider it a kind of investment, if you will"

Porter leads tall paladin into a nearby shop and purchases cold winter outfits for both of us.

I had almost 19Gp left from my Rich parents trait, so I will deduct 16Gp from that money


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Lady Rosa is the last steps off the ship and looks around, she went below decks and came back up in a very well made cold weather outfit. It looks both piratical and starkly simple, made of white furs and Blue cloth, with a blue hood, to match her hair. Fine leggings and pleated skirt, White fur boots and blue Cloak, elegant yet simple. It looks light and also keeps down her glow very well. Covering with the hood and face mask most of her skin. She smiles at the others and says.

"Its a fine day, the air is fresh, what did the nice captain want?"

Looking around she says,

"I do so like snow"


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

By comparison, Glyndon's cold weather gear is whites and grey for the cloth with a light fur lining, it also features a hood like his explorer's outfit did, but also a mask so that only his eyes can really be seen. His explorer's outfit, which is now stowed, is greens in browns.


Male Halfling 1st Cavalier

Quite different form the two standing next to him, Tribin did not have any cold-weather clothing. As such he was shivering in his boots. Why doesss it have tto be ssso cold?


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

To Tribin, I do not know, but I purchased mine over at that store.

Glyndon points in the general direction of the store that is fairly well stocked in town and seams to have a selection to suits people varying tastes. "I recommend something that is functional, as well as warm. It will not do you any good to be all toasty if you can't move those tiny little legs of yours."


Elf Alchemist 1 (Grenadier)

Standing in the frigid north air, Zaharin continues wearing his traveling gear and seems unaffected by the cold. He does a gear count and asks for the crude map showing the way to Jol.

The faster we start moving the better.

Turning to the halfling he adds,

Running would keep you warm, and perhaps your mount would provide some heat too.


Male Halfling 1st Cavalier

Yeah, maybe you're right... Tribin starts huddling near Stripe for warmth. SStripe, you're warm... he says with a hint of a smile.

Sadly I don't have enough gold for warm clothing. I forgot to buy it. Guess I'm freezing for now. XD


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Rosa asks the halfing why he has no clothing when he says she says

"Don't be silly go and gets some, here"

Lady Rosa gives the half-ling 10 Gold coins,


Elf Alchemist 1 (Grenadier)

Need to take leave until next Friday for an academic purpose. So please DMpc Zaharin, thanks. He's using an alchemist extract slot for Endure Elements daily until he can get enough gold for some proper clothing.


Male Human Paladin (Iomedae) HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Touch 10 | Flat 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +0 | Will +0 | Init +2 |
Porter Clayborne wrote:

"Here Sir Baltazar, come with me. I found some very nice looking outfits for this cold weather, and we're in luck in a way, for they have them even in sizes for taller and larger gentlemen, like you and me. No need to worry about payment, it is courtesy of Clayborne family. Anyway, if I don't spend them here, I would definitely spend them on booze and wenches, so consider it a kind of investment, if you will"

Porter leads tall paladin into a nearby shop and purchases cold winter outfits for both of us.

"My thanks, Mr Clayborne." Baltazar says, sincerely. "My gratitude over-abounds at your generosity. I would not insult you by paying you back with coin, good sir. But rest assured I will return the favor in some way or other."


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Rosa will give you 10gp Zaharin for clothing. Also the If they sell riding dogs GM Rose will look to get one if she may. with saddle and packs, that way she can put her healing kit and tent on it and also Tribin can ride it to keep up, they should have cold weather dogs here.

"Tribin why do we not see about getting you some thing to ride."


Sorry, no riding dogs, it's a small fishing town.

Consider it done Zaharin.


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Ok GM


The travel goes rather smoothly. The most noticeable thing about the Southmoors is the pure amount of poverty and unlawfulness. Local lords and Bandit Kings have set up shop throughout it and are to busy try to decide who owns the right to a certain hill than to deal with the tribe of trolls that lives on the hill. It seems that it is the true "kingdom" that is run by Opir is only the towns surrounding Jol, the Capital, and that past a dozen miles it becomes a no-man land. You come quickly to the outskirts of Jol, and see a sign pointing north to Dwellhold. In the interest of saving time we will skip over Jol and continue on to Dwellhold. As you come closer to the town you see the ever present massive Grungir Forest drawing ever closer. Eventually you come right to the forests edge, walking next to the massive pine trees, that are just beginning to gather snow. To your right a small group of misty hills looms, the sort of land that seems most prevalent in the Southmoors. Eventually you come to a small valley between the hills and forest that seems to be sheltered from the elements by the two features. It is a small town, laid out in with 2 circular roads that have a single road connecting them. One circle of the town seems to follow the house layout you have already seen in the Southmoors while the other one has smaller, stranger buildings. If you have spent anytime around Gnomes you can tell these are the average Gnome homes. The middle street connecting these two circles of the town is obviously the "merchant" district of town. The only two story houses can be found here, and even then only about 3. With an outside look at the town you can tell it only has around 75 homes with an equal spread between the traditional Ulfen and the Gnome styled houses. As you come into town the merchant district seems to have only one truly "important" building, the town Inn named the Woodsman's Racket . It is a medium sized building with two stories and a large battle axe imbedded into the door. There is a small blacksmiths shop in town, a general store, and the inn as far as basic shops go. There may be more in the Ulfen or Gnome part of town but this seems to be it for "Main Steet"


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

Glyndon looks around as the group arrives, "anyone know where we are supposed to go?" he says to nobody in particular.


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

"I was hoping we would be meet by some one, but it seems not, I would like to just have a look at the gnome end of town if I might, I think we may be staying in the Inn, but should we for now go to the town all?"

Rosa looks around that the rustic town and the wonderful looking magic woods.


Male Human Paladin (Iomedae) HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Touch 10 | Flat 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +0 | Will +0 | Init +2 |
Glyndon wrote:
Glyndon looks around as the group arrives, "anyone know where we are supposed to go?" he says to nobody in particular.

"We were to look for a gnome by the name of Thessilin Swillfoot," recalls Baltazar. "And I think we may have left the docks without meeting the ranger we were supposed to." He says, remembering something about meeting someone there - a guide. Things might be a bit more difficult without one.


So sorry, since I am running two of these it gets rather confusing. They had a guide to meet them and guide them, you guys do not.


Male Halfling 1st Cavalier

Sorry that I haven't posted in a day or two, I've been busy traveling.
Tribin hastily thanks Rosa for the money and rushes over to buy some warmer clothing. After returning he travels with the party to Dwell hold.

Rosa, I have a mount. That's what Stripe is for. :) And we don't need a guide, find me a map and I can get us there!


Your already in town Tribin, you just got very lucky with road choice


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Cool Trubin just did not want your little feet to ware out, get some packs, Rosa will pay and if its ok could you carry my tent on you mount?

Rose looks at the big building,
"Well be best go say hello to the local heads man."

She heads over and nocks on the door, if its open will go in and talking to any one there.

"Hello where here about your problems.


Male Human Paladin (Iomedae) HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Touch 10 | Flat 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +0 | Will +0 | Init +2 |

Ah i see. No worries, just ignore that line then.

Baltazar follows the aasimar into the Woodsman's Racket, making sure to pause slightly as he enters the establishment in order to cut a striking figure in the outline of the doorframe. First impressions went a long way, after all.

Striding over to the bar counter, he flashes a brilliant smile as he asks the barkeep, "My good sir, we are looking for a gnome by the name of Thessilin Swillfoot. Would you happen to know where I can find him?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Human being Game Master and all round good egg

If its warm Rosa will take her cold jacket off and light up the room with a smile, litraly.


Following in the footsteps of Sir Baltazar, Porter is more than happy to live all the "spotlight" to paladin and not too draw too much attention to himself (not an easy feat with his size). He walks into the bar several steps after the paladin, and strides to the left, surveying the scene in detail.


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

Glyndon, pondering to himself whether Rosa or the knight loves the attention more, moves into the bar in Porters shadow Stealth = 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 to avoid being noticed by most of the patronsand moves to sit on a stool next to the Paladin.


As the party makes their rather flashy and overly important entrance all of the patrons of the tavern turn to look at the door. Due to the time of day (about 11 am), there are not very many people in the tavern. A large burly Ulfen man stands behind the counter as a bartender, a small group of Ulfen men sit around a circular table, and one gnomish women in a green cloak sits at the counter. The bartender seems rather startled by the outburst but seems slightly calmed at Baltazars kind manner, "Yes I may know where she is, but what would you have need of her for. Also, please dim the lights, I try to run a respectable business and would not like this tavern to gain a name for strange magic happening in it.


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

As the bartender starts talking, Glyndon moves to the table where the gnome is sitting. Mind if I join you? he asks, as he pulls a chair up and sits down next to the woman. This place have anything good, or should I perhaps go and catch something myself?

Glyndon has not taken his cold gear off, his hood is still up, mask still on.


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Rosa

"Upps sorry, I did not mean to cause any kind of trouble, I herr, well its just, errr sorry.."

She shuts up realizing she is making a fool of herself, quickly and sheepishly dons her jacket, then heading of to a table, she looks on as the others talk.


"Ah yes, so sorry about that," says the paladin as the aasimar lowers the intensity of her illumination. But i looked so shiny!

"The good Swillfoot sent a message to the Pathfinder Lodge in Absalom asking for us," replies Baltazar. "Hence, we are seeking her out in order to respond to her summons. We're not quite sure what its about, else I'd tell you - I'm a paladin you see, I wouldn't lie to you, would I?"

Baltazar flashes his most brilliant (and somewhat vacuous) smile.


Male Halfling 1st Cavalier

While everyone else is asking about the gnome, Tribin approaches the bartender. Do have anything warm to drink, like some coffee? It's cold as can be out there. He asks. After His companions "display" he let's out a bit of a chuckle. Maybe next time we should try a little less "flashy" with the entrance. he mentions with a smile on his face.


lifeisaparody wrote:


"The good Swillfoot sent a message to the Pathfinder Lodge in Absalom asking for us," replies Baltazar. "Hence, we are seeking her out in order to respond to her summons. We're not quite sure what its about, else I'd tell you - I'm a paladin you see, I wouldn't lie to you, would I?"

Upon hearing Sir Baltazar's last remark, Porter chuckles lightly, but do not interfere in any way. From little time they have spent together, Porter was able to learn that some of his other party members were much more into "discussing things" (without need for shouting and punching). So he let his compatriots do the talking, fairly confident in their abilities in that field, while he refocused his attention elsewhere, first to the other patrons (guests), and next to the establishment itself (inn).


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Lade Rosa asks for a drink of hot water and tea, looking on as they talk.
she thinks unhappy.
"I did it again, making a fool of myself, why do I keep doing it, they know what I am, i'm such a show off"


Elf Alchemist 1 (Grenadier)

I'm back

Earlier..
Zaharin looks at the offered coins the wealthy lady offers him. Scoffing, he turns them down.

Would I look too needy that I look the part of a beggar hungry for coins? I do not need your sympathy nor your generosity.

Coldly, the silver haired elf turns and continues, the cold hardly effecting his loosely clad form as he starts walking.


Elf Alchemist 1 (Grenadier)

The warm interior of the tavern eases the elf as he finds a seat, taking in the environment of the cold north as he waits.

He finds himself interested at the gnomish women in the corner and sets his black eyes upon her.


Hope everyone had a nice break for the holiday

To Glyndon The Gnome women turns to you and smiles, she looks relatively young for a gnome and has curly brown hair. Depends, are you fan of overly strong beer and overcooked deer. If so, this is your place. If not you might want to leave the entire country. She chuckles at her little joke. Why is a party from out of town here?

To Triblin and Baltazar The bartender laughs as Triblin asks for some coffee. I see, a little city boy are we. I would gladly give you a nice brew of m' best hops, but if you want city drink why don't you run out and meet with a traveling circus. I here there may be one over in Halsgrad. He continues to chuckle at his joke until he hears Baltazar say why he wants to meet Swillfoot. He roars in laughter and turns to the gnomish women at the bar. Well, now Swillfoot turns out your friends actually made it. I guess you guys will have some talking to do, I'll go make some food for you guys if your friends of Thessilin.


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

Beer sounds good, and I guess the deer should be alright too Glyndon turns and looks for service.


Female Aasimar Peri-Blooded (Emberkin)
Status:
Init +2 | AC 12/13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 | R +2 | W +5 | Per +3

Lady Rosa come over and sits with teh Gnome and the others.

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Lady Rosa Luminess"

Then to the bar keep,
"Can i have just some hot water please"


Male Half Orc Rogue 1 HP 9/9 Init:+4 AC: 16 (FF 12) (Touch 14) CMD: 16 (FF 12) Fort 1 Ref 6 Will 2 Perception +8

Glyndon gives the Aasimar a nod and continues looking for service. So, did you manage to find the gnome we were looking for?


Male Human Paladin (Iomedae) HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Touch 10 | Flat 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +0 | Will +0 | Init +2 |

"My thanks, good sir," Baltazar says, appreciatively as they are pointed to the gnome woman. He walks over and bows courteously, making sure to flick his hair back when straightening so as to enhance his visual presence.

"She is whom we seek," says Baltazar to Glyndon, before turning his attention to the gnome. "For it is us who you first sought, hence we sought to come here in order to seek you out." He begins, speaking to Thessilin, but then losing momentum as he realizes that he has somewhat confused himself.

"Er... Sir Baltazar, at your service." He says instead, deciding not to continue with his previous confusing sentence. "I will let the others introduce themselves, but we have come as you have requested. How can we help?"


Thessilin smiles and seems excited when Baltazar says that they are here to help but then seems to become much more timid when it comes to discussing the problem. Well... you see..... She seems confused where to start Well... there have been a small amount, well.... a large amount of disappearances recently. Well... not really disappearances but more, well insanity. You see, we have a large population of gnomes that live out in the woods and many of them seem to have a strange.... disease.... affecting them. Me and my Rangers are usually able to keep control of the problems for the Gnomes of this town but the yearly Feast of Winter is coming up and we have not had time to deal with these strange actings. If you could I would like you to go out into the forest and look try to see what has been happening to these gnomes. Recently a group of woodcutters stopped all communication with town and we don't know what happened to them. I would go check on them myself but... she points at a broken leg Do you think you could check on the woodcutters for me?

51 to 100 of 268 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Forests of Jol (Group 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.