The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Hmm

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission.

Discuss the Playtest at COTTONSEED LODGE

PbP Special Events and ConventionsOutPostGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)
Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO GET TO A FORUM MENU? Bookmark this:
http://paizo.com/community/forums


4,201 to 4,247 of 4,247 << first < prev | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thaia Rossenvelt wrote:


"Don't shoot anyone I wouldn't, Graxzos."

"Yes, but who would that be?"

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.

"Well, it is a very short list. It includes myself, and most of my personal staff unless I note otherwise and well, that's it."

"At some point we'll have to get an all-gunslinger party together. We'll need a token shifter in the party--for someone who can bear their arms. Possibly a few gnomes for target practice, and some slips to carry my things." Thaia becomes lost in her plans for a moment when someone mentions something about a 'second amendment'.

"Please! If I were in charge, I would have gotten it right the first time!"

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Clasping a large hand on Thaia's shoulder, a large, scarred man in a lab coat greets the woman in a loud voice. "LONG TIME NO SEE HUNTER LADY! It was long time ago, but Lhunk remember how you kill big cow man! How am you doing since confirmation?" Looming over the woman, is a large man with an off-putting, almost insect like gaze.

Scarab Sages

A slot has opened for my tier 3 to 4 solstice scar table first refusal is given to

Evarice Bue
Silgil
Jinsa
Radagast
Polanco

All those interested please pm me preference will be given after the above list to those in tier 3-4 on a first come first served basis


Still looking for two players for a Brevoy jaunt.

I've decided I'm just going to be running the two scenarios at this time, so as originally planned, it will be PFS # 5-19: The Horn of Aroden (4-5 subtier) leading into PFS # 9-03: On the Border of War (5-6 subtier). We have one player who I believe will just be playing the first scenario, so that is an option of course, as would be joining the group for the second adventure only (depending on the number of players not playing both). I'm looking for 4th and 5th level Pathfinders (and in order to play both you'd need between 11 and 14 XP when you start).

Looking to get going next week at the latest.

Recruitment here.

Scarab Sages

GM Jeff cook wrote:

A slot has opened for my tier 3 to 4 solstice scar table first refusal is given to

Evarice Bue
Silgil
Jinsa
Radagast
Polanco

All those interested please pm me preference will be given after the above list to those in tier 3-4 on a first come first served basis

Recruitment closed

Sovereign Court

Lhunk wrote:
Clasping a large hand on Thaia's shoulder, a large, scarred man in a lab coat greets the woman in a loud voice. "LONG TIME NO SEE HUNTER LADY! It was long time ago, but Lhunk remember how you kill big cow man! How am you doing since confirmation?" Looming over the woman, is a large man with an off-putting, almost insect like gaze.

"Well the meat packing business has progressed nicely. And you know what, now that you are here forget about the slips. You can carry my things. That and halflings can be so unreliable."

"Oh, and forget about that CORE Confirmation game too. Recruitment is closed. Those are just the harsh realities in the fantasy world of big business that we live in."


Still looking for a couple more for PFS # 6-09: By Way of Bloodcove, in the 3-4 subtier. Will be starting next Friday the 18th at the latest, possibly a bit earlier. Would prefer 3rd level characters. We currently have an alchemist, a rogue, a summoner, and a gunslinger/evoker.

Recruitment here.

Edit: Recruitment is now closed.

Grand Lodge

Thaia Rossenvelt wrote:
Lhunk wrote:
Clasping a large hand on Thaia's shoulder, a large, scarred man in a lab coat greets the woman in a loud voice. "LONG TIME NO SEE HUNTER LADY! It was long time ago, but Lhunk remember how you kill big cow man! How am you doing since confirmation?" Looming over the woman, is a large man with an off-putting, almost insect like gaze.

"Well the meat packing business has progressed nicely. And you know what, now that you are here forget about the slips. You can carry my things. That and halflings can be so unreliable."

"Oh, and forget about that CORE Confirmation game too. Recruitment is closed. Those are just the harsh realities in the fantasy world of big business that we live in."

Lhunk ave time to go before next job, so Lhunk will help boomstick lady. Lhunk will need to leave once Lhunk have mission, so slip may be wanted on, uhhhh, stand by."

Sovereign Court

"Three or four, I should imagine."


Due to the number of players interested for The Blakros Matrimony, i will be running 2 tables. As such, i'm in need of 2 or 3 more for the 2nd table.

This will start Tuesday/Wednesday preferably, so depending on applicants, it could even be adjusted to a 4 PC party.

This will be tier 6-7.

At the 2nd table are a cavalier and kineticist, so a healer and 1 or 2 whatever class wants to crash attend a wedding. :)

Link to discussion


Seats have been filled, recruitment is over.

Liberty's Edge

I have a spot for 5-16 (destiny of sands part 3) at low tier (3-4) standard. If you are interested, PM me. We start in a week.

Preference given to characters who have played part 2 and those of Scarab Sage faction.


Howdy folks!

With Origins and GenCon coming up, and the big season 10 coming out, thought it might be cool to run this mission that really delves into each of the different factions purposes... at least what they where as of the end of season 5!

This will, of course, just be a individual table, not a multi-table. It should still be great, but because of the specific requirements of this scenario, I will only be able to accept 3 FACTIONS worth of people. I will give preference if anyone wants to sign up with Scarab Sages due to the retirement, but the others are up for grabs.

Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-7.

The failure of Mendev's wardstones set in motion not only a new crusade but also catalyzed a change in the Pathfinder Society's various factions. As the Pathfinders prepare to march on the Sky Citadel Jormurdun, members of the various factions scramble to consolidate their gains and neutralize their enemies. "The Paths We Choose" is a special event designed to highlight the changes in each faction over the course of Season 5, The Year of the Demon, and the adventure is different for each group depending on which factions are represented at the table. Content in "The Paths We Choose" also contributes directly to the ongoing storylines of the Andoran, Cheliax, Osirion, Qadira, Sczarni, and Taldor factions

Recruitment thread for "The Paths we choose"

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

We are looking for a replacement GM.

We are one of Emmjay's abandoned tables. He had started us on a 3 adventure run of Silverhex Chronicles > Master of the Fallen Fortress > Crypt of the Everflame. Emmjay ran us through Silverhex but left at the very end of those quests. GM Socrates was gracious enough to pick up Master of the Fallen Fortress, but doesn't have enough bandwidth to move past that module, which we just finished.

Is there a GM out there who would be willing to take us through Crypt of the Everflame? We would be most appreciative! Come on over to the MoFF discussion if you can help out; we can make arrangement for the new threads there.

Thanks!


6 people marked this as a favorite.

I just wrapped his other three tables of Faithless and Forgotten - good times, good players :)

I had fun, I kinda think they did too...!

Grand Lodge

Is your table full? I would like to join if possible.


Running my 4th table of Confirmation (probably going to take a break after this one). Looking for 5 players, the 6th spot is currently reserved. Once everyone checks in, the game will get started.

Recruitment is here.


GM Zer0darkfire wrote:

Running my 4th table of Confirmation (probably going to take a break after this one). Looking for 5 players, the 6th spot is currently reserved. Once everyone checks in, the game will get started.

Recruitment is here.

Recruitment is closed!


Zin Z'arin wrote:

We are looking for a replacement GM.

We are one of Emmjay's abandoned tables. He had started us on a 3 adventure run of Silverhex Chronicles > Master of the Fallen Fortress > Crypt of the Everflame. Emmjay ran us through Silverhex but left at the very end of those quests. GM Socrates was gracious enough to pick up Master of the Fallen Fortress, but doesn't have enough bandwidth to move past that module, which we just finished.

Is there a GM out there who would be willing to take us through Crypt of the Everflame? We would be most appreciative! Come on over to the MoFF discussion if you can help out; we can make arrangement for the new threads there.

Thanks!

I can pick you up, if you still need a GM. I have dropped a post into the discussion thread mentioned above.


Looking toward the upcoming events I wanted to run a scenario from the start of PFS. To that end I am planning on running a standard table for 0-01: Silent Tide and hoping there are people interested to an early adventure in Absalom.

Recruitment


GM Blazej wrote:

Looking toward the upcoming events I wanted to run a scenario from the start of PFS. To that end I am planning on running a standard table for 0-01: Silent Tide and hoping there are people interested to an early adventure in Absalom.

Recruitment

Recruitment is closed.

Dark Archive

Open recruiting for City of Strangers Part 1 and 2.

City of Strangers (Tier 1-7):

The Pathfinder Society sends you to Kaer Maga, the City of Strangers, where you are ordered to find a local Pathfinder associate who sent a strange letter to Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng in Absalom. When the local associate turns up dead and you find evidence linking his death to a mysterious organization called The Shadow Lodge, it's up to you to track them down and solve the man's murder.

Sign-Up Here!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Core or standard?

Dark Archive

Standard

Dark Archive

Could the following please check into the Gameplay Thread below. Looks as if it will be Tier 1-2.

  • Marjim Marc Arafiles
  • Greenclaw
  • Bigguyinblack
  • SodiumTelluride
  • Eric Swanson
  • meloriel

City of Strangers Part 1 and 2 Gameplay


That is a sensational pair of scenarios - a real PFS classic!

Dark Archive

Shifty wrote:
That is a sensational pair of scenarios - a real PFS classic!

Agreed. Great setting and NPCs.

Dark Archive

It is good as quite a few of these earlier season scenarios have good bad guys but very little backstory. *Cough* Drow of the Darklands Pyramid *Cough*


I've always wanted to do City of Strangers with a run of 9-09 right in between them!

Hmm


1 person marked this as a favorite.

City of Strangers I/II were my first scenarios on PbP. I really want to play that same character in 5-18 and 9-09. He's level 5 now so he actually qualifies for both too. Also he developed a permanent hatred for that city, and for boats... so I like to make it a point to repeatedly send him to scenarios involving stuff that he hates.


Just finished playing Waking Rune Hardmode! It was so much fun to have a 7-11 super tough mission like that!

Which got me wondering... do I have any victims, er, I mean PBP players who would be interested in having a crack at it? Assuming that you got to work with other people who are interested to build the party? Just seeing if there is interest before I post up a recruitment thread.

The Exchange

I'd play waking rune again in hard mode for 0 credit to help make a legal table size ;). That mission is great.


I love super tough missions. I would be game.

Grand Lodge

I'm quite interested in it!


GM Hmm wrote:

I've always wanted to do City of Strangers with a run of 9-09 right in between them!

Hmm

In a perfect universe I'd probably aim for a fresh character and go:

Confirmation (though I hate that thing)
CoS1
Cos2
Godsmouth Heresy
Halflight Path

OR

(For High Tier)
CoS1
CoS2
Halflight Path
Feast of Sigils

I'd be reticent to split the two due to the pattern of interaction with the various NPC's. I'd also run with the CoS Miss Feathers and not the later versions.


I would like to join you on the first option with a new character.


How 'bout 5-18: The Stranger Within? It's also a Kaer Maga adventure, although I have neither played nor run it, so I have no idea how well it would run with the rest.


DebugAMP wrote:
How 'bout 5-18: The Stranger Within? It's also a Kaer Maga adventure, although I have neither played nor run it, so I have no idea how well it would run with the rest.

You could slide that in too - I knew there was one I was missing :)

Either block of scenarios makes for an awesome Kaer Maga experience as you do a heap of adventuring in one city and can really immerse in it (almost a mini-campaign).

Liberty's Edge

GM_Starson wrote:

Just finished playing Waking Rune Hardmode! It was so much fun to have a 7-11 super tough mission like that!

Which got me wondering... do I have any victims, er, I mean PBP players who would be interested in having a crack at it? Assuming that you got to work with other people who are interested to build the party? Just seeing if there is interest before I post up a recruitment thread.

Sir Mr. Proudefeets would welcome this challenge, though he would have a tough time starting before June 3.

Silver Crusade

I wouldn't mind taking a crack Waking Rune.

Silver Crusade

I would be interested in Walking Rune from the beginning of June, Mutahir.

I also have a Fighter 10 for high sub-tier.

Silver Crusade

Jurin is willing and waiting to take on the dangers of The Waking Rune.


Victims, Er, Pathfinders sign up here for The Waking Rune: Hard Mode Edition

I don't plan on starting until sometime in June, so Mr. P and your fighter could try for it.

Sovereign Court

Looking for 4 people to continue on the Quest of Perferction Trilogy, we are starting part 3 if interested please post Here


Seeking a few brave adventurers for the refuge of time.
Link


And this will be for regular.
Link

4,201 to 4,247 of 4,247 << first < prev | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / [PFS] The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate! (ongoing PFS recruitment) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.