Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Mike Tuholski

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission.

PbP Special Events and Conventions
Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)
Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs


4,551 to 4,600 of 4,746 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Fighter

I have retired. Time to tend the fields.

The Exchange

Female NG Human Barbarian 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC: 17/Touch: 12/Flat: 15 | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perception: +0, Sense Motive +0 | Low-Light Vision

A surly woman pushes her way into the lodge, grumbling under her breath. "Try the lodge he says, you'll make money for your inn he says." Her backpack clangs with cooking tools as she walks over to the job board, still mumbling to herself, shrugging her shoulders and letting herself smile. "Oh it's not so bad Nan, who knows maybe it'll be fun. Might find some new ingredients." She looks over the papers, finds one that catches her fancy, and signs her name.

After finishing at the board she turns and gives a warm, motherly smile to the other Pathfinders. "Now, who's hungry eh? Old Nan's Pan hasn't cooked for hours, she's getting antsy. Come on now, don't be shy. Ain't nothing worse than an empty stomach."

Grand Lodge

Guardian 1, HP 14/14, AC 14/12/12. [F+3, R+4, W+0], speed 30ft, darkvision 60ft, CMB +2, CMD 14, Perception +1

....

<....., ....>

The tall & dark figure walks slowly over to Old Nan, and when standing near her, opens the bag where a tiny pet fox was hiding in.

(Points at the fox)


HP: 8/8, AC 21/17/16, F+2, R+5, W+3, speed 40ft, Perception +1, init +5

The creature looks up at its caretaker, then at the woman.

Perception DC 26:

There seems to be sentience in the animal's eyes.

This is no average fox.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard/4 AC 19 {T 13, FF 17} HP: 23/23 // Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +4; +4 // Init +2; Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +7

A gnome peeks his head in, steps up to the bar and climbs up onto a stool and clears his throat before announcing, "Will the followin' please sober up 'n report to yer station?

Hob Cottonleaf
Avasir
Wylka Forth
Dolgarth
Selfi Appleblossom
Iladora

Get there 'r not, s'your gold."

Grand Lodge

.


A goblinoid voice can be heard drifting in from the outside of the tavern.

I not come in, you kill me if I do but Chief Gutwad send me to find
Jason Rodarte, Gary Pepper, Sedoriku and JankInTheTank. He say to go here to meet him.

There is a muffled thump and seconds later the door to the tavern opens and a well dressed Pathfinder walks in. There was a goblin outside. Nevermind I have dealt with it. Could Luke Parry, nightdeath, Merisiel the risen, Zoomba and Magabeus sign this paper here please. There is a task to be accomplished. Something to do with a Goblin Guild. I am not entirely sure, I am just a messenger. A sixth member would be most welcome so if anyone has some idle time we may talk about adding you to the party

I have a spare slot for Rise of the Goblin Guild. First come first served.

Grand Lodge

GM Ietsuna wrote:

A goblinoid voice can be heard drifting in from the outside of the tavern.

I not come in, you kill me if I do but Chief Gutwad send me to find
Jason Rodarte, Gary Pepper, Sedoriku and JankInTheTank. He say to go here to meet him.

There is a muffled thump and seconds later the door to the tavern opens and a well dressed Pathfinder walks in. There was a goblin outside. Nevermind I have dealt with it. Could Luke Parry, nightdeath, Merisiel the risen, Zoomba and Magabeus sign this paper here please. There is a task to be accomplished. Something to do with a Goblin Guild. I am not entirely sure, I am just a messenger. A sixth member would be most welcome so if anyone has some idle time we may talk about adding you to the party

I have a spare slot for Rise of the Goblin Guild. First come first served.

The spot in rise of the goblin guild is for a CORE game

Sovereign Court

Core Monk 4 | AC (21)17/17/16 | HP 35/35 | Ki pool 4/day | F+6, R+8, W+7, (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init+2 | Perception+9 | Evasion |

Level 4 Core monk would appreciate a chance to oppose the Goblin Guild.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Magus(Eldritch Scion) - 1 LVL | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F:+3 R:+2 W:+3 (+2 vs fear and death effects)| Init +6 | Perc +2, SM +1, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 0: 3/3 1st: 3/3 | Eldritch Pool 4 | (typical effect) -2 attack to cast spells and attack while in Mystical state of focus

((OOC: i am not 100% how to properly join in so jumping in the deep in))

The tavern door creaks open and as a small gust of cold air blows through a Kitunse enters her black fur bristling against the cold and robes wrapped tight against her body. She closes the door behind her and looks about seeming to seeking out someone but with a sigh she approaches the bar. as she moves through the room towards the bar her sword hilt pokes out through the edge of front of the robe. reaching the bar she would motion to the bar-keep.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Female Kitsune Phantom Thief/Sanctified Rogue 4 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | hp 23/23 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +4; +1 vs. illusions | Init +2 | Percep +5, low-light vision | CMD 12 | magic missile 2/2, vocal alteration 2/2, star gem 8/8 | Reroll @ +4 1/1 | Conditions: none

An extremely small human girl wearing even smaller clothing wiggles and shakes her way over to the newcomer, brushing against as many men as possible along the way. Raza throws her arms around the new girl, and almost squeals, "Hiya, sister! Welcome to the party!"

In Sylvan, she whispers "Next time, shift before you walk in. You'll get a lot more free drinks that way. Trust me!"

Raza winks at the kitsune, then quickly switches back to common, wrapping her arm around the nearest man's waist, "Hey there, handsome. What's your name?"

Only half listening to him, and without waiting for his answer, she asks the new girl, "And what about you? What's your name and story? I'm Raza Miyu, funnest girl in the whole Society!"


female human enuff

UlSkadi blinks in surprise then glances down at herself chuckling softly, looking a little sheepish, or as sheepish as a Kitsune can manage, "My name is Ulskadi, and my Story is just beginning so to speak. I wonder if you might direct me to a Venture Captain so I might sign on with this Lodge?"

Quietly she whispers to Raza in sylvan, "thanks for the reminder too much time away from others of late."

Glancing about she glances back and smiles, "certainly a lively bunch here huh?"

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Ulfen) Transmuter 1
Stats:
HP: 7/8 | AC/T/FF: 13/12/11 | Fort +2 Ref +2 Will +3 | CMD: 14 | Percep +1 SM +2 | Battleshaping used: 0/7

"Uhhhhhh, I'm Viorec. They call me Viorec Goldhand," the slightly perplexed, tousled-looking man that Raza has grabbed says, blinking. "And you are...? Fellow Pathfinders, I assume."

Welcome, UlSkadi! Since you mentioned you wanted to get help orienting, I thought I'd take a sec to let you know how we normally format in-character posts. You'll note that some of our text is bold, some is blue, etc. You can find out how to create these effects by looking below your text-entry box and clicking the button that says "Show" next to "How to format your text." For in-character posts, most people use bold text for spoken dialogue, italics for unvoiced thoughts, and blue text (like this) for anything that needs to be communicated out-of-character. You can also hide text in a spoiler, like the examples below!

Examples:

Dialogue: "I'm famished!" Graxzos declares, sitting down noisily at the table.

Thoughts: Where the heck is that serving woman? he wondered, eyeing the crowd impatiently.

OOC: Thanks for reading! Have fun as you start off on your Pathfinder adventure!

Dark Archive

CG Female Kitsune Phantom Thief/Sanctified Rogue 4 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | hp 23/23 | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +4; +1 vs. illusions | Init +2 | Percep +5, low-light vision | CMD 12 | magic missile 2/2, vocal alteration 2/2, star gem 8/8 | Reroll @ +4 1/1 | Conditions: none

"A Venture Captain? Heavens, no! They're boring. You just stick with me, I get invited to all the best parties," Raza says to Ulskadi.

The tiny blonde slaps Viorec's butt and asks him, "Goldhand, huh? I bet there's a story behind that name! Pathfinders? More like party finders. The only mission I'm on is to drink and dance in every city on Golarion."

Raza's girlish voice breaks into soft, high-pitched laughter, as she turns her backside toward Viorec and gyrates against him.

Dark Archive

Female Kitsune Magus(Eldritch Scion) - 1 LVL | HP: 9/9 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F:+3 R:+2 W:+3 (+2 vs fear and death effects)| Init +6 | Perc +2, SM +1, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 0: 3/3 1st: 3/3 | Eldritch Pool 4 | (typical effect) -2 attack to cast spells and attack while in Mystical state of focus

"I'll certainly stick about for a bit, Raza, i think this shall be an adventure in itself," she pauses a moment, "that is keeping up with you." she adds with a wink.

thanks, Viorec, always takes a bit me a bit to adjust to different font sets in programs

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Transmuter 1
Stats:
HP: 7/8 | AC/T/FF: 13/12/11 | Fort +2 Ref +2 Will +3 | CMD: 14 | Percep +1 SM +2 | Battleshaping used: 0/7

"Uh, ok. Cool. I'm gonna...move this way," Viorec mutters, stepping away from the violently gyrating woman. "If I see a bard, I'll send him over..."

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 3/3, Blessings: 4/4, Fervor: 3/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

Entering the lodge, Grey shivers. This form is cold, how do these hairless humans live like this? Ulfen furs, that's what I need.

Stopping a passer-by Grey asks "The Pig's Paunch. Where is it?"

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 1/Water Wizard 1 | hp 22 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +4, R +1, W +2 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnGeo +7, KnLoc +7, KnNat +7, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +8 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11) ♬

A fierce-looking, pirate press gang busts into the tavern. They are lead by the hulking ship's war wizard Agirran the fury! He quickly sizes up those in attendance and orders some of his men to clobber the first couple of shady-looking 4-5 level characters they come upon. Once subdued their victims are dragged by their shoulders outside.

In a mockingly polite voice the big man bows and says: "G'NIGHT." before he and his remaining fellows leave.

I need 2 players for a subtier 4-5 Hall of the Flesh Eaters.

Are pirates, booty, jungles, booty, ancient dungeon complexes, did I mention booty, and necromancy your thing? Then it is a pirate's life for you! I'm hijacking a scuttled Game Day thread (2 really), and I need at least 2 players to fill some seats. Start time is ASAP. Don't miss the boat!

Priority will be given to folks who can breathe.


dot.


dot while I finalize character creation

Grand Lodge

Active Conditions/Burn:
Burn: 5/8 | Force Ward 16/31, regenerates 3/minute, Fort 25%, Active Conditions: None
M Dwarf Telekineticist 11 | HP 134/134 (55 nonlethal) | AC 26/17/17 | F +14, R +15, W +8 (+5 Hardy, +2 vs. dragons) | CMD 24 | Init +6 | Perc +17

A stout dwarf in a dark cloak floats into the room. "Master of Spell's callin' some novice Pathfinders for an expedition to th' Plane of Earth," he mumbles. "S'all I know, maybe someone else'll tell you more. Not as if I couldn't do the whole thing myself. Few crossbows to the face, lift five tons of whatever they have there to raise some eyebrows...whatever, you pipsqueaks just get over to th' Lodge." Raising one hand, he lifts a piece of paper through the air and makes it tack itself to the assignment board before he hovers back out.

GM Crunch, recruiting here for a Standard game of 8-05 Ungrounded but Unbroken! This is a tier 1-5, and I'm holding 3 of the 5 or 6 slots for those newer to PFS or PbP. Further details can be found in the recruitment thread.

Grand Lodge

Active Conditions/Burn:
Burn: 5/8 | Force Ward 16/31, regenerates 3/minute, Fort 25%, Active Conditions: None
M Dwarf Telekineticist 11 | HP 134/134 (55 nonlethal) | AC 26/17/17 | F +14, R +15, W +8 (+5 Hardy, +2 vs. dragons) | CMD 24 | Init +6 | Perc +17

Mavarion floats back in, looking disgruntled. "Can they really think'a nothing better suited to my talents?! I can break buildings, mountains even, like so much brittle wood, and they think, 'Oh, Mavarion can fly, he'll be a great courier and errand boy.' I need to find a mission to go on. Anyway, the Master of Spells has selected a team to go to th' Plane of Earth. Try not to die, they'd probably find a way to blame me."

Xukong, Valon Soranus, Isin Ghar, Kiesman, Drukpa Marpo, and Agent Eclipse, report here for your mission!

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Investigator Psychic Detective [L3] AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | F +1*/R+6/W+4 | HP 18/18 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Condition: None

Comes in and takes off a hooded overcoat, her uniform is well made but simple. She dose not seem to have any other weapon but a dagger in a boot. She takes a seat and waves for drink.

Dark Archive

Female Kitsune Kineticist 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+0 | Init +3 | Perc +4, SM +0, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Dancing lights: 3/3, Disguise Self: 2/2 | Burn: 0/6 | Active Conditions: None

Everbloom steps into the room. Her orange-brown fur billows wildly around her, bits of leaves and petals are stuck in its tangles. Her two tails swish behind her, and the kitsune looks around with curious, cunning eyes...

Dark Archive

Female Kitsune Kineticist 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+0 | Init +3 | Perc +4, SM +0, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Dancing lights: 3/3, Disguise Self: 2/2 | Burn: 0/6 | Active Conditions: None

Looking around the room she finds a paper nailed to the wall, she grabs it, tearing it from its place and then leaves the way she came. Disappearing back into the city, new mission in hand.

Silver Crusade

Female Wizard (exploiter wizard) 1 | HP: 6/6 | AC 11 (T 11, FF 10) | CMB: +0 CMD: 11 | F:+0 R:+1 W:+4 | Init +1 | Perc +3, SM +2, Diplomacy +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Arcane Reservoir 4/4, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

An awkward, little slip of a woman in plain looking robes that are ripped all over the hem walks into the room with a fancy looking broom clutched in her hands. She’s rather ordinary looking, with pale skin, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. She has freckles and plain spectacles. Her hair is average length and hangs limp and messy down her back.

At the sight of the crowds her eyes widen and she shrinks in on herself, unconsciously trying to fade into the background. After a few moments of standing there awkwardly she spots a table in the back and scurries across the room, slipping into a wooden chair without saying a word. She waits quietly at her table for service.

Minutes pass and the waitress keeps passing her by. "Umm... Ex- excuse me. Ma'am? Excuse me please, I-" she stutters quietly.

I can do this. she reminds herself. I am a Pathfinder. I've completed a dangerous mission. More importantly, I've helped people. Saved lives! I am not a maid anymore. I am a hero!

"Excuse me!" she exclaims suddenly. As all eyes turn to the young woman's outburst and Danicka blushes with embarrassment.

Too loud! Oh, how mortifying!

"Can I get a drink? Please?" she asks nervously.

She settles in to wait for her drink and a new mission to become available.

Scarab Sages

Female NG Dwarf (Five Kings Mountains) Wizard (Diviner) 4 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 15 (14 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: 1, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +4 (+2 vs poison, spells, spell-like abilities) | Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

A scrawny dwarf finds an empty seat and settles with a huff. She sets a small tome and a bit of parchment on the table before her and starts reading, muttering to herself and making notes on the parchment. Every now and then she glances up at the mission board, then returns to her book.

The Exchange

Male Oread Inquisitor lvl 2 21/21 hp, AC 18 (FF 16, Tch 12 ), Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6, Perception +7, initiative +10 Move speed 15 feet, Main weapon MW Greatsword 2H +5 2d6+4, Profession Miner +6, Knowledges: Dungeoneering, Planes, Arcana, Religion +3

An Oread with a mean look in his eyes moves slowly, but purposefully to a stool by the bar.

His features soften a little bit when he looks around the room and spots a frail women he recently adventured with.

Hi Danicka

He then turns back to the bar, and orders a few drinks to kill some time in between his next mission.

Silver Crusade

Female Wizard (exploiter wizard) 1 | HP: 6/6 | AC 11 (T 11, FF 10) | CMB: +0 CMD: 11 | F:+0 R:+1 W:+4 | Init +1 | Perc +3, SM +2, Diplomacy +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Arcane Reservoir 4/4, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Danicka smiles brightly when she notices Naseem. She waves, then watches as he sits at the bar.

She seems to be thinking for a while.

Go say Hi. You can do it! You will make friends today! You will be brave! Danicka assures herself.

Danicka grabs her quarterstaff and scurries over to the bar to slip into the seat beside Naseem.

"Hi, N-n- Naseem," she stutters bravely, blushing furiously. "Have you found any n-n-new work yet?"

Danicka finally gets her drink from the waitress and mutters out a quiet thank you before taking a sip. She spits it back into her mug just as fast as she drank it, coughing and hacking into her cup.

She blushes even brighter. "It's strong," she explains to Naseem with embarrassment.

How mortifying!

Danicka works up the courage to take another tiny sip from her mug. Her face scrunches up in distaste, but she clutches the mug tightly in the little fingers, hiding her face partly behind the mug.

Liberty's Edge

A well traveled elf enters the bar and announces in a loud, clear voice.

Cheliax has sent out the call for mercenaries to help clear out some sort of unknown infestation near the Meandor Gap. The Society wishes to send a group to answer this call, as it offers us the opportunity to explore some ruins in the area that are typically not open to us! Those interested, please report to Venture Captain Sheila Heidmarch for your assignment!

Recruiting for Scenario 7-25 Orders from the Gate. Sign up sheet can be found here. I'll leave sign ups going until Sunday, and hope to get started Monday, November 6t. This scenario is for characters level 5-9.

Silver Crusade

Female Wizard (exploiter wizard) 1 | HP: 6/6 | AC 11 (T 11, FF 10) | CMB: +0 CMD: 11 | F:+0 R:+1 W:+4 | Init +1 | Perc +3, SM +2, Diplomacy +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Arcane Reservoir 4/4, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Danicka suddenly looks excited and jumps up as the call goes out for a new assignment, but sits back down quickly, blushing bright red, as she realizes she's not high ranking enough to qualify.

How embarrassing!

"Shucks..." she mutters quietly to Naseem.

Grand Lodge

Male N Oread Druid (Saurian Shaman) 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 (12 T, 16 F) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft |
Tracked Resources::
Earthsense 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1
| Active conditions: None.

Really Paizo, only 1 male oread avatar available?

Another oread shambles into the tavern. He hadn't heard the call, and wasn't a trusted enough agent to take on this assignment in any case.

As he enters, a shadow falls across his under 5 foot tall frame. As a tyrannosaur, nearly a foot-and-a-half taller than he his follows close on the oread's heels.

Ayrzul's teeth! It's good to finally be off that dang-blasted rock. Someone get me what you call an ale!

The oread looks up at his scaly companion as a bit of drool hangs from its mouth.

Ya best be bringing some meat, extra rare too.

Grand Lodge

Male N Tyrannosaurus Companion | HP: 12/12 | AC: 17 (13 T, 14 F) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

*rumble* *drool*

Silver Crusade

Female Wizard (exploiter wizard) 1 | HP: 6/6 | AC 11 (T 11, FF 10) | CMB: +0 CMD: 11 | F:+0 R:+1 W:+4 | Init +1 | Perc +3, SM +2, Diplomacy +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Arcane Reservoir 4/4, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Danicka's eyes widen at the sight of the dinosaur and she lets out a shriek of alarm.

"Aaahhhh!"

She scrambles up onto the bar with her quarterstaff (that looks surprisingly like a broom) held out defensively.

And... it's a pet. How embarrassing!"

Danicka blushes even deeper and scrambles down from the bar back into her seat.

"Sorry..." she mutters quietly.

Danicka turns back to her drink and chugs a few deep gulps of her ale.

I'll never get hired at this rate! Maybe I should go back to sweeping floors...

"Am I a h-h-horrible Pathfinder?" she asks Naseem quietly. Then she suddenly shakes her head. "Never mind. Don't answer that. ...I'll be braver next time."


Angritt wrote:
Really Paizo, only 1 male oread avatar available?...

Actually they have a whole bunch of them. They just all look the same. Cause... ya know... rocks...

Scarab Sages

androgyne Pseudonatural Lich gestalt Ghul Lord/Warlock/Truenamer/Psychic/Wild Mage
ElterAgo wrote:
Angritt wrote:
Really Paizo, only 1 male oread avatar available?...
Actually they have a whole bunch of them. They just all look the same. Cause... ya know... rocks...

There's always statues, stone giants, and certain Constructs and Outsiders and whatnot.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Mostly Human, Dwarf-blooded Oread Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC 17+1; T: 12+1; FF: 15 | CMB: +2+1, CMD: 14+1 | Fort +3; Ref +2+1; Will +5 | Init: +2+1 | Perc: +3, (+2 and automatic roll for unusual stonework) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Enlarge 6/6, UbtS 6/6, Channel 3/3 | Spells: 1st : Domain: 1/1; Regular: 2/2 | Active conditions: Harrow Blessings: Dexterity.

Or you could go nearly human or dwarf blooded and pick from the multitudes of those.

The Exchange

Male Oread Inquisitor lvl 2 21/21 hp, AC 18 (FF 16, Tch 12 ), Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6, Perception +7, initiative +10 Move speed 15 feet, Main weapon MW Greatsword 2H +5 2d6+4, Profession Miner +6, Knowledges: Dungeoneering, Planes, Arcana, Religion +3

Naseem looks up at Danicka attempting to hide his amusement at her constant state of embarrassment.

You need to calm down Ms. Raburnus, Assignments don't just come up along every second. It does not mean you're a bad pathfinder. We got through our last mission with relative ease.

He pauses to take a swig of his drink, and makes a quick acknowledge the other Oread in the tavern with slight head bob.

I admit, it's not easy to be patient. I need to make some money and keep my sword sharp ya know.

Grand Lodge

Human Verdant Sorcerer 8

Drake Finnigan the self-proclaimed Magnificent walked into the Flaxseed Lodge as the announcement Tarkin makes their announcement. "Well, well, that sounds right up my alley," he comments off-hand to no one in particular. The beautiful man smiled, showing off a row of straight, white teeth and approached the bar, running his hands through his brown, rather unruly hair. He would take the time to throw his hat into that particular ring after a drink.

Making his way through the crowded room, he took a seat at the bar. "Barkeep!" He barked cheerfully. "Your best wine, please and thank you. Top top shelf, if you would."

After flashing the barkeep his best smile, Drake turned to look upon the lounging Pathfinders before him, amused fondness found upon his face. "Even in times off, there's never a dull day at the Pathfinder Society," he claimed off-hand to no one in particular as he waited for his drink.

Silver Crusade

Female Wizard (exploiter wizard) 1 | HP: 6/6 | AC 11 (T 11, FF 10) | CMB: +0 CMD: 11 | F:+0 R:+1 W:+4 | Init +1 | Perc +3, SM +2, Diplomacy +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Arcane Reservoir 4/4, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"I'm sorry," Danicka apologizes to Naseem. "You're right. I can be calm. The dinosaur's not going to eat me.... Is it?" she asks nervously.

I think it IS...

After a moment she smiles a little bit. "We DID do good, didn't we?" She smiles a little brighter. "My Mom was a hero, you know. She saved a lot of people. That's what I've always wanted to do," she admits. "And our mission was the first time I had the courage to try."

Danicka looks at the counter and blushes. "So thanks for helping me have courage." She then grabs her big mug of ale an drinks a few big gulps.

---

At the sight of the man in the fancy clothes, Danicka's eyes widen. She looks down at her drab little robes, still ripped and torn at the bottom hem.

Oh, I look like a mess! How embarrassing!

Danicka looks down at the bar and continues to sip her drink shyly..

Silver Crusade

A tall woman with pale blue skin and solid white eyes shuffles into the lodge, her shoulders slouched and staring at her feet. "But it not fair!" She says, totally crestfallen, "My first mission as a Pathfinder is to find other people to go to the River Kingdoms..." A small bird flies in after her and lands on her shoulder, tweeting something in her ear. "I know, but why can't I go as well? It sounds like such an interesting place, with all those different cultures in such a small area, and each city with its own personality..."

After pinning a notice onto the board, she turns around, clears her throat, and loudly announces, "Venture Captain Ambrus Valsin is looking for Pathfinders to meet with a contact in the River Kingdoms and negotiate a fair price for a rare artefact. If you are interested, then you may sign your name on the form here, and once it is full, I will escort you to your boat." With her first Pathfinder mission half-complete, she slumps down at an empty table, crosses her arms over her chest, and continues her conversation with the bird "I'm not sulking! You're sulking! I just don't think it's right that I have to stay here while everyone else gets to have fun..."
_____

Hello everybody! I'm recruiting for the Silverhex Chronicles, an evergreen series of six quests designed for 1st level characters. Sign up will be first come first served, however two seats (and possibly a third) have already been filled. I'm looking to start around the 10th of November.

The signup thread is Here.

Silver Crusade

Female Wizard (exploiter wizard) 1 | HP: 6/6 | AC 11 (T 11, FF 10) | CMB: +0 CMD: 11 | F:+0 R:+1 W:+4 | Init +1 | Perc +3, SM +2, Diplomacy +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Arcane Reservoir 4/4, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Danicka hops up from her chair. "D-d-d-did you hear that?" she asks Naseem. "Do you think that one's for us?"

Danicka scurries quickly across the room and signs her name on the paper. She smiles happily and claps her hands in excitement. Realizing she's making a spectacle of herself--and standing far too close the the dinosaur--Danicka lets out a little shriek, blushes bright red and scurries back to her place at the bar.

The Exchange

Male Oread Inquisitor lvl 2 21/21 hp, AC 18 (FF 16, Tch 12 ), Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6, Perception +7, initiative +10 Move speed 15 feet, Main weapon MW Greatsword 2H +5 2d6+4, Profession Miner +6, Knowledges: Dungeoneering, Planes, Arcana, Religion +3

Naseem looks at Danicka with some bemusement, though he is a little annoyed at such a pitiful For Naseem not me! mission offer.

I joined the society to raise money to fight Razmirian corruption of my homeland and soak my blade in blood in Gorum's honor. Negotiating prices for a piece of junk sounds like a waste of time for me.

He takes another swing of ale and says to Danicka.

That type of job isn't really my style. It might help you get a little more experience with this job though. Good luck.

I'm level two and silverhex is for level ones so Naseem is going to sit this one out. Have fun though!

Silver Crusade

Neela almost falls off her chair as a stampede of Pathfinders rushes for the sheet of paper. "Okay, okay, calm down people!" She gets up, squeezes through the crowd and takes the form full of signed names off the board. "Please follow me, and I'll take you lucky devils to the boat..." Sighing, she adds "Then I'll watch you all leave for an adventure without me." She waves for the assembled agents to follow her as she makes her way back out of the lodge.

When she gets to the door, Neela suddenly remembers that one of the agents had quickly scurried back to the bar after signing her name. She turns around and smiles, "Oh, you too, umm... Danicka is it?" She asks, looking at the first name on the list "I can't leave you behind. I mean, you seem just as excited as I would be, if I were able to go!"

That was fast! Danicka, Agent Eclipse, Forrest, and Yaiho, please report to the discussion thread here. :)

Silver Crusade

Female Wizard (exploiter wizard) 1 | HP: 6/6 | AC 11 (T 11, FF 10) | CMB: +0 CMD: 11 | F:+0 R:+1 W:+4 | Init +1 | Perc +3, SM +2, Diplomacy +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Arcane Reservoir 4/4, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"Auw, that's too bad," Danicka mutters. "I'll see you soon, I guess. Bye."

Danicka quickly gathers up her gear and leaves the bar with the other selected Pathfinders.

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Undine Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC:16 T:13 FF:13 | CMB:0 , CMD:0 | F:3 R:6 W:3 | Init: 5 | Speed 30ft | Grit 1: 2/3 | Hydrated Vitality: 2/2HP | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Acrobatics: 8 | Craft: 5 | Perception: 7 | Sense Motive: 4 | Slight of Hand: 8

A striking undine woman steps back from the far end of the bar and finishes her drink in one large gulp. Her tousled hair and sun-bleached leathers almost hide her beauty. She sneaks up behind Danicka and places a hand on her shoulder before speaking.

"Don't you worry, Danicka. The River Kingdoms are great...if you don't mind occasional pirates and crazies runnin' about!" her gruff voice filling the room before letting out a short laugh.

"No, really though, this should be fun. Sinaryn Azium of the Squall's Purchase. Let's set sail!" she speaks at a more normal tone while walking after Neela.

Silver Crusade

Female Wizard (exploiter wizard) 1 | HP: 6/6 | AC 11 (T 11, FF 10) | CMB: +0 CMD: 11 | F:+0 R:+1 W:+4 | Init +1 | Perc +3, SM +2, Diplomacy +1 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Arcane Reservoir 4/4, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"Eeeek!" Danicka shrieks as she jumps in terror.

I'm being attacked! Oh! It's just a sailor... How embarrassing!

Danicka blushes in mortification. "I, uh... Oh, dear!" she mutters quietly.

Be brave! You're making a fool of yourself!

Danicka clears her throat and sticks out her hand for a hand shake. "I-I-I'm Danicka!" she announces loudly. Realizing she's now yelling, Danicka lowers her voice, speaking normally at last. "Danicka Raburnus. Sorry, about that, miss Azium! I'm prepared for the mission. Yes, let's be... off?"

Danicka shrinks in on herself a bit, double checks she's got her things, and follows Neela and Sinaryn out of the bar.

I can do this!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Level 50 GM

"Grrreeeetings everyone! You are now in the presence of the Grrreaaat Rrrrrrinaaallllddddooooooo!"

A flamboyant halfling astride a large wolf makes himself the center of attention.

"I am seeking several young pathfinders to take under my wing! I have an assignment that will challenge you to become great, like me!"

Recruiting for #0-04 The Frozen Fingers of Midnight (tier 1-5). Signup here!

I am also taking requests for future scenarios. Click my name to see my general information and get a link to my "ready to run" list.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Orc | HP 18/91 (+22 while raging), AC 20, FF 20*, T 12| Saves: F 10 (13), W 6 (9), R 4 (7) | Perception -1 (2) | Initiative +1

The boisterous half-orc returns to the lodge and makes a show of pinning another sign up sheet to the board. "Seeking a few more brave souls to poke around in the very Fabric of Reality! Or at least the fabric of the Hao-Jin tapestry. I swear that thing has been nothing but trouble since we won it... should have taken the mystery box..."

Recruiting for 4-16: Fabric of Reality, a tier 5-9 adventure that will likely be run in high tier (8-9). I've got a few reserved slots, the rest will be filled by unfair lottery tomorrow evening. Also no, this is not a part of GameDay. Hoping to start in the next few days.

4,551 to 4,600 of 4,746 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.