Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Mike Tuholski

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission.

PbP Special Events and Conventions
Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)
Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs


4,351 to 4,400 of 4,569 << first < prev | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | next > last >>

"Hello? Um, does anyone here need their Confirmation? Anyone at all? Master Xynen is looking forward to Confirming a new new agents over the next couple weeks, if you are interested, I've got a sign up sheet right here (link)!"

Non-gameday Confirmation table is open for applications, I intend to have this done before the gameday starts so please be committed to a solid posting rate. New Players prefered.

Dark Archive

Half-Elf Summoner (U)/1 Bard/2 | HP: 27/27 | AC:15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12| F: +1, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +18 | Speed 30ft | Re-roll (+1) 1/1 Spells: 1st (B) 3/3, 1st(S) 3/3 Performance: 13/13 | Bond Senses: 2/2 Active conditions: None.

A well-dressed Varisian strides confidently into the bar after the small recruiter and clears his throat to gather attention, he gives a sweeping bow and his eyes sparkle with mischief behind his elegant face mask. "Greetings Adventurers! The esteemed Venture-Captain Valsin has bid me gather Recruits for a mission on the Isle of Kortos! You have around a Month to get there so please do not dawdle!"

His small speech given, the Varisian places a sign-up sheet on the board by the door and saunters to the bar for a drink.

I am recruiting for the Consortium Compact for Gamesday VI first slot. 4 players sought for

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 3 [ HP 20/20 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st4/4 Wand:clw 34/50

Lynn returned to the Lodge, in a bit of a kerfluff about the situation she was presented with. "Anyone can go, except you miss." She repeated mockingly before taking a stand next to the recruitment board, "Let's see. Isle of Kortos? Is this one filled?" She checked the paper taking it down for a moment. Turning to the bar and holding it high her bangles jingling softly as they slid down her arm.

"Excuse me but does anyone know if this post by Venture Captain Val-... Valsin is filled yet?"

Asking icly and oocly cause i saw there were some people already signed up on the sheet but wasn't sure if any of the people were the reserved slots.


Strange Aeons - Map | Darkmoon Vale - Droskar's Crucible

A robed and cowled figure suddenly appeared in a poof of smoke, holding an inky black orb that seems to reflect the night sky! "I am looking for someone to in an adventure. Will the following agents report here for their journey across the world to the exotic world of Tian Xia! Ietsuna, caps, Blake's Tiger, Amazing Red, J4F0, and Chadius!"


Outside you hear what sounds like a goblin singing.

Come on now and lick a toad
GM I's game hits the road
Dodo come and grab your Poog
Hey Revvy, Mogmuch is in a mood
Reta waits for Blakey's stripes
And hopefully Chuffy is newbies likes.

Revvy Bitterleaf, Superdodo, Blake's Tiger please dot in the Gameplay thread here and we'll wait on our fourth which is reserved for a newbie.


Male Human

I won't take that spot (not a newbie), but I would really love to play the other games in the We Be Goblins series (I've only played the first one).

If anyone wants to take a group through all 4 keep me in mind ;)


Due to some confusion about CORE and one player accidentally double booking their PC, I have 2 available spots for my CORE Gameday VI run of the Segang Expedition.

You can sign up here (link).

Grand Lodge

HP 49/49| Init +2; Perc +1*| AC 22(27), T 12, FF 20(25), CMD 20(25)(29 vs bull rush and trip, 34 w/ shield)Fort +6*, Ref +3*, Will +2*

A dwarf comes clanking in to the meeting hall and bellows above the crowd. Who here wants to smash some goblin heads with good ole Thrugg He smirks to the others as he grabs their attention We'd be meeting at Heidmarch Manor if yer interested

Reserve your spot here

Grand Lodge

| Male CG Dwarf Barbarian 1 | HP 3/16 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | CMD 16 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +2 |  Per +6, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft, stonecunning | Speed 30 ft | Rage 7/7 | Active Conditions: none. | | Re-Roll (+1) 0/1

The fiery headed dwarf stands up from the table. "Duty calls. Aye Thrugg I am ready!" Tolinath bellows out across the crowd. "We are leaving before they leave right?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
| HP 12/12 | Buck HP 11/11 | Animal Focus 3/3 min |
Spells:
1st: 2/2
Male Human | Hunter 1 | Init +4, Perception +7 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex, ) Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +2 | Temp:

The door to the tavern opens softly and a tall, dark, character slides through the opening. Any onlookers would observe a tall figure clad in dark, well worn, hide armor. Dark hair, bearded face, and intense brown eyes survey the room as he leans on a heavy boar spear like a walking stick. Almost unnoticed, a dark grey wolf silently pads into the room behind him.

Seeing the bar, the newcomer walks to it, signaling the barkeep.

"An ale to quench the dust from the road, barkeep.", receiving the drink he inquires; "I am new to this area, but I am told this is the place to find work, anything currently available for a woodsman and his dog?"

New to PFS, looking to start. Melee Hunter

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Brock: The following games are all specifically designed for new characters/players, and should have an open spot:

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Level 1 Gopher

A figure stands from his table and approaches Brock Swiftread. There are a number of Pathfinder Society expeditions setting out shortly. Some of them have said they will take newer recruits and whip them into shape "on the job". Let me direct you to the job board over there.

Welcome Brock. There is a PbP Gameday coming up in about a month. There are games always starting but a lot of people are holding off so they can hit the Gameday pages. There is a list of tables holding places for newcomers HERE if you are interested

Grand Lodge

| HP 12/12 | Buck HP 11/11 | Animal Focus 3/3 min |
Spells:
1st: 2/2
Male Human | Hunter 1 | Init +4, Perception +7 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex, ) Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +2 | Temp:

Thank you. Ya just chuck your name one one of them lists then. Sad to have to wait so long ;P

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Level 1 Gopher

yeah, just find a list for a game that you want to play and put your name on it. then just keep an eye out for the call to come into the gameplay thread. Those have been going out in Flaxseed recently. I still have a spot in my We B4 Goblins too, if anyone is interested.
It uses pre-gen goblins though.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Cavalier (beast rider, gendarme) 1 (HP: 11/11) (AC:19 FF:15 T:15) (Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +1) (Init: +4) (Perc: +6)

A plump halfling, his hair disheveled and his clothes smelling of wet fur, bursts into the lodge. He scrambles for a note stowed in his left pocket, clears his throat and starts reading aloud, his voice occasionally breaking.

"For yearly reenactment of lives of Licktoad Goblin Heroes, Joof need Blake's Tiger, Dystopiandream, Jason Rodarte and Jim Minz!"

The halfling looks up from his paper, checking out his surroundings with a bewildered expression on his face.

"What? This is Pathfinder lodge, not local goblin hangout. Okay, Joof not care. People Joof mentioned should come here and put goblin hero costumes on."

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

Okay, here's the deal. I am looking for a fourth player for my run of We Be Goblins Free (Core), and a potential fourth for my standard table. Remember, this module is not an evergreen like We Be Goblins or We B4 Goblins, and it can be applied to levels 3-5 characters. The standard position is tentative, as the player I currently have slated for sacrifice the game has yet to respond and may have forgotten. Both positions are for Chuffy Lickwound.

As there is only one spot per table, I'm not going to do the recruitment first come, first served this time. Rather, you can sign up here for either spot. I will close the recruitment and do a lottery for the two positions when I return from work and enjoy a delicious gluten-free donut (about 1700 PST). I'd prefer no one signed up for both tables, and not a huge slew of people put their names in the hat, as that would lead to more disappointed people.

Here's hoping I haven't scared you off, and I look forward to gaming with you!

Grand Lodge

Male
GM Crunch wrote:

Okay, here's the deal. I am looking for a fourth player for my run of We Be Goblins Free (Core), and a potential fourth for my standard table. Remember, this module is not an evergreen like We Be Goblins or We B4 Goblins, and it can be applied to levels 3-5 characters. The standard position is tentative, as the player I currently have slated for sacrifice the game has yet to respond and may have forgotten. Both positions are for Chuffy Lickwound.

As there is only one spot per table, I'm not going to do the recruitment first come, first served this time. Rather, you can sign up here for either spot. I will close the recruitment and do a lottery for the two positions when I return from work and enjoy a delicious gluten-free donut (about 1700 PST). I'd prefer no one signed up for both tables, and not a huge slew of people put their names in the hat, as that would lead to more disappointed people.

Here's hoping I haven't scared you off, and I look forward to gaming with you!

I signed up for Chuffy in the Standard lottery if the other guy doesn't show...I've played him before in 1 & 4 of the series...


GM Crunch wrote:

Okay, here's the deal. I am looking for a fourth player for my run of We Be Goblins Free (Core), and a potential fourth for my standard table. Remember, this module is not an evergreen like We Be Goblins or We B4 Goblins, and it can be applied to levels 3-5 characters. The standard position is tentative, as the player I currently have slated for sacrifice the game has yet to respond and may have forgotten. Both positions are for Chuffy Lickwound.

As there is only one spot per table, I'm not going to do the recruitment first come, first served this time. Rather, you can sign up here for either spot. I will close the recruitment and do a lottery for the two positions when I return from work and enjoy a delicious gluten-free donut (about 1700 PST). I'd prefer no one signed up for both tables, and not a huge slew of people put their names in the hat, as that would lead to more disappointed people.

Here's hoping I haven't scared you off, and I look forward to gaming with you!

I tossed my name in the hat too for the standard, even though you said you'd be doing first come first serve. Is this for a game starting nowish, or for the game day?

Grand Lodge

Male
yogadragon wrote:
I tossed my name in the hat too for the standard, even though you said you'd be doing first come first serve. Is this for a game starting nowish, or for the game day?

It's a lottery Kramac so it'll be equal for all...I assume you'll be applying it to Kramac, if you get selected...I'll be doing the same for Flyn if selected...


I misread his post and thought he said 'I'm going to do it first come first served', and then read the second half, and was confused. But decided to just sign up rather than try again at proper reading comprehension.

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

No worries, my posts do tend to get a little flowery and wordy. This game is starting now-ish, not for GD6. And now, for the coin toss.

1 is for Otha, 2 is for Yogadragon: 1d2 ⇒ 1

All right, Otha, report to the discussion thread at your leisure here.

To any who may be interested, there is still the Core spot. Yogadragon, if you want it, it is yours. Otherwise I'll probably take the first person to express interest, as this doesn't seem to be one of those instantly-filling situations.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Sorcerer (elemental (air)) 4 AC14(T13,FF11) CMD 10| HP 31/31| F +4 R +3 W +4 | Init +2, Perc +2, Sense Motive +0 |
Wrigsolar wrote:

A gnome in a snazzy suit and tie and an electric blue mohawk, stands on a stool, and attempts to get the attention of the motley crew of assembled adventurers.

"Excuse me, excuse me! My client, Aya Allahe, is currently looking for a group of Pathfinders to assist after several native agents in the area have been assaulted. Passage to the Mwangi Expanse is covered! Good experience for a beginning agent!"

now recruiting for a CORE game of 7-24, Dead Man's Debt. Recruitment thread can be found Here

The gnome resumes his position on the stool.

"Oi, oi, listen up, listen up, I got the list of accepted agents here."

"First, I need that barbarian in a mask, the young one from up the River Kingdoms. Will Skilganon please report for duty? Then I got the little cutpurse running around, D'oor? Then I need a... Nerisel? I'm not sure I got that right, a Nerisel with a 'n'. A triple threat, she sings, she dances, she cuts people with daggers. Then, there's the human guy who used to be a guard here? Paging Ryan. And these last two, I'm not even really sure. My secretary, she's got distinctive penmanship... It either says 'Zephyr' or Mentys on this line and this one says either 'Deathless' or 'Arsena'."

"Anyways," the gnome barrister says, "If you heard your name called or you know them, there's a ship leaving for Sargava waiting for you, and then you take a boat and, I dunno, a donkey, up to Nantambu in the Mwangi Expanse."

Player names
GM Crunch
Sethran
gcShad0fx
Merisel the Risen
MechaPoet
Eric Collins - France.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Oread Relic Hunter Inquisitor of Erastil/1 - HP 10 AC 21/T:12/FF:19 - Perception: +8, Darkvision - Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +6 - CMB: +4, CMD 16 - Speed 20 ft. - Init. +4
GM Crunch wrote:
Okay, here's the deal. I am looking for a fourth player for my run of We Be Goblins Free (Core), and a potential fourth for my standard table. Remember, this module is not an evergreen like We Be Goblins or We B4 Goblins, and it can be applied to levels 3-5 characters. The standard position is tentative, as the player I currently have slated for sacrifice the game has yet to respond and may have forgotten. Both positions are for Chuffy Lickwound. As there is only one spot per table, I'm not going to do the recruitment first come, first served this time. Rather, you can sign up here for either spot. I will close the recruitment and do a lottery for the two positions when I return from work and enjoy a delicious gluten-free donut (about 1700 PST). I'd prefer no one signed up for both tables, and not a huge slew of people put their names in the hat, as that would lead to more disappointed people. Here's hoping I haven't scared you off, and I look forward to gaming with you!

this is the gameplay thread. All posts here should be in character. Recruiting posts like this go in the recruitment thread.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Nerisial Female elf bard 2/rogue 1 L1 0/3 bard perform roundsi 0/8 hp 22 AC 18 T 13, FF 14 (+4 armor, +4 Dex) CMB +5; CMD 14 Fort +1, Ref +9, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments, +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic Know (arc) +7, ( (eng) +3, (geog) +3, (hist) +7, (local) +3, (nat) +3, (noble) +3, (planes) +7, (relig) +3

"Did I just hear someone complain about the number of messengers coming to ask for pathfinders? This is a pathfinder bar what do they expect? Nerisiel returns an empty wine glass to the bar. "Half the charm of this place is watching all the different messengers come and go. If you see- no she'll be off on a bush hunt with Amiri. I'm off to Nantambu again - better get me some antitoxin"

With that Nerisiel heads out

The Exchange

Male LG Half-Orc (Varisian) Inquisitor 11 | HP:87/87| AC: 25 (13 Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 27 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +13 | Init: +7 | Perc: +18 SM: +23 | Speed 30ft | Bane 14/14, Judgement 4/4 | Spells: lvl 0=6, lvl 1=6/6, lvl 2=5/5, lvl 3=4/4, lvl 4=3/3 | Active conditions:.

A half-orc, dressed in full plate bedecked in holy symbols of Abadar which clink with his every move, steps into the Lodge. "Ah gots sum real good news y'all! Venture-Captain Holgarin Smine is lookin' fer agents ta go do sum'thin' in Numeria. Sum'thin' 'bout a sharp fellah, path and stuff. Y'all can sign this here paper if ya wanna go. Ah'm hearin' there's already sum folk who've signed up and the Vee Cee said "Ah sure hope we get folk with the same experience level."

Looking for low tier on this. Three slots are open.

The Exchange

Male LG Half-Orc (Varisian) Inquisitor 11 | HP:87/87| AC: 25 (13 Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 27 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +13 | Init: +7 | Perc: +18 SM: +23 | Speed 30ft | Bane 14/14, Judgement 4/4 | Spells: lvl 0=6, lvl 1=6/6, lvl 2=5/5, lvl 3=4/4, lvl 4=3/3 | Active conditions:.

"Whelp, that sure went fast. Could the folk who filled out the papers fully come 'round with me?"

khaozknight, kuey, Nomadical please follow this link?


A figure (is it a hobgoblin?) steps in through the open door.

The Master of Scrolls sends me to gather a group of agents who require Confirmations. Here, place your names on this list. and he waves a piece of parchment.

Recruiting for the Confirmation. I know it is close to Gameday, but we'll see how we go. Recruitment here.


The hobgoblin doesn't even have time to order a drink before the list is full.

In that case Alic Darkwater, Zilona, he screws his eyes up as her tries to read the next name, offering it to a passing gnome to get a second opinion does that say Skivrik or is it Kubbup, I can't tell. I assume you know who you are. He clears his throat and continues Hyami, Amethyst and Sethran please make your way to the Pig's Paunch. The Master of Scrolls is waiting there for you.

Gameplaye Thread is here


Maps: MotFF || CC || WW

"Ahem!" An elderly gnome slowly steps into the lodge, leaning heavily on his cane. He draws a single piece of parchment from his belt pouch and attempts to project his voice. "Would--" His voice cracks in an alarming way and he coughs to recover before clearing his throat and trying again. "Penumbra, Son of Cayden, Hadzi, Garzen Marbleface, Little Dio, and... whoever Sedoriku is sending - please assemble here!"

---

Now that we have everyone, would Eric Collins - France, GM PDK, Ietsuna, TheSuperDodo, Will Huston, and Sedoriku assemble in preparation of Gameday VI's #7-10: The Consortium Compact?

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 2 HP 15/20 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 3 Perception: 4 Summon Monster I: 5/5 First level spells 3/3

A proud gnome walks in wearing a navy blue robe that appears to have been recently patched. He sits down at the bar and orders the lightest drink the tavern has and says to no one I particular but hopes people are listening, well, I just got off my first job and wow was it a tough one. A lot harder than running my dad's shop. There was a lot of politics and such that played a big role in that job and I have come to realize, I am pretty ignorant to political happenings around the world. I gave some down time before my next job, anyone have any suggestions of where to learn some stuff about the politics of this world?

I am pretty much asking what I should do to learn about the world as a player as I just ran the stolen heir and I knew very little of the politics of what I was getting involved in. I'll take any suggestions, or is it something I'll just learn after playing enough adventures?


Male Human
"Nigel Flit[Ooc wrote:
I am pretty much asking what I should do to learn about the world as a player as I just ran the stolen heir and I knew very little of the politics of what I was getting involved in. I'll take any suggestions, or is it something I'll just learn after playing enough adventures? [/ooc]

Read the Inner Sea World Guide, best primer you could hope for.

Reading the Pathfinder Fiction series of novels is also a great view in. I have been working my way through the early ones and each one has focused on a different region and different experiences. Adds great flavor to the game

Silver Crusade

Male Human

Pathfinder Wiki can also be a good resource.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
| Flaxseed CORE | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Starfinder Society character registration is now OPEN! You register your characters for Starfinder the same way you do for PFS. Go to http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/myaccount and click "Create a Character."

Head over to Castamir's Station for more. This will likely be the LAST Starfinder announcement here, as everything will be moved over to the Station.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 17

As the sorcerer weaves his way through the crowd at the lodge, agents break into smiles and handshakes. As he approaches you, however, he gets a touch serious.

"I hope you're up for the task, you're the last two. Head on over to the Quartermaster to get ready. You've got a long trip ahead of you."

Would the following people check in HERE:

Luke_Parry
AndrewW

Liberty's Edge

A rugged looking elf enters the lodge.

The venture captain in Galt has put out the call for a group of Pathfinders to retrieve some missing persons! Any of you sorry lot up to the task?

Recruiting for 9-02 A Case of Missing Persons for Gameday 6 here

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Bard 3 | AC: 13/8/13 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6 (+2 vs poison/spells/SLA's, +4 vs performance/sonic/language-dependant) | CMB +3, CMD 11 | Init +0 | Perc +9 | Performance: 16

"Isn't that John, of Galt? Who is John of Galt?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Bekyar) Summoner 2 | HP 12/19 | AC 16/15/11 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception 0 | 1st-level 0/3 | Summon monster i 5/5
Ing:
HP 12/14 | 3 nonlethal, shaken | AC 19/16/13 | Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +4

That's John of Druma you're thinking of, surely.


"Hiyami, ethelnir, dronedog, Blake's Tiger,
Agent Eclipse and Ebonfist. Your table for the great banquet is ready. Please follow me."

Solstice Scar 1-2

Start

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Male LG Half-Orc (Varisian) Inquisitor 11 | HP:87/87| AC: 25 (13 Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 27 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +13 | Init: +7 | Perc: +18 SM: +23 | Speed 30ft | Bane 14/14, Judgement 4/4 | Spells: lvl 0=6, lvl 1=6/6, lvl 2=5/5, lvl 3=4/4, lvl 4=3/3 | Active conditions:.

"Hey I'm Hiding In Your Closet, Enchanter Tim, Ietsuna, Xynen, TheSuperDodo, Awenyd83, if y'all are still ready tah git tah Sothis, ya better catch tha boat!"

Report in for play in 8-08!


| Table Sign-up | The Commencement | PFS PbP Gameday 6 |

A burly looking dwarf comes barreling into the room "Oi! Listen up KhaozKnight, GM Cwethen, Madchappy, Thewissen, Azih and GM Fuskee. I think i fixed the issue we were talking about head on over to this room. Thank you."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
TN Psychopomp Eidolon 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 14 | CMB: +4, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +2 (Death, Disease, Poison Immune) | Init: +1 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4 | Darkvision

A tall, powerfully built blonde woman steps into the lodge, her bare feet plodding heavily against the wood. "This be where to look for work, yeah?" Matted blonde braids swing as her gaze swivels around the room, her two front teeth poking from between her lips.

"Aya, there it be!" Her eyes light up when they see the posting board and she breaks into a run, ignoring the looks from patrons as she sloppily begins scribbling her name on the board. With her thumb she rubs off some of the blue face paint donning her, and presses it to the page beside her name like a stamp.

"Ye' who be in need of some muscle, Tita be your gal! Neither man nor beast can withstand my fists!" The woman turns and proudly flexes, muscles stretching against her lamellar armor before throwing a quick 1-2 punch and breaking into a grin. "And ye' who knows how to travel this stone jungle they call a 'city' be the one for Tita!" After letting out an unceremonious snort, she settles into a nearby chair, humming an off-beat tune.

Hey, this is my first post here on Paizo. I've been playing for years in person and over chat programs, this is me officially throwing my hat into the PbP ring. If any GMs will welcome a fresh new player interested in starting from Level 1 with a new group, I'm interested!

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

There are often games on here specifically created to be new player friendly. We are in the middle of PbP gameday, and the second round of games are mustering for that.

First, Hmm tries to keep a listing of games with reserved slots specifically to introduce new players to PbP.

Second, here is a link to PBP Gameday games. There are some still showing with openings for round 2, and there will be more games added.
PbP Gameday

That at least gives you a couple starting points. I'm sure many other opportunities will be posted here in flaxseed as well.

Grand Lodge

Male Tengu M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster) 2nd [HP 13/13, AC 19 /ff 14 /t 15, Fort +0, Ref +8, Will +1, Init +5, Per +9, Spd 30']

A tengu watches the powerful woman's entry and antics with pleased amusement, his head cocked to one side and his eyes shining.

"Welcome, Friend Tita! The missions for new folks are over here."

He points at a set of lists to one side.

Newby Lists

Dark Archive

Male NG Elf Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 13 (13 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +4 | Init: +11 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Hex DC: 16 | Spells: 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2 |

A skinny, pale elf walks in the door. As he throws off the cloak of his hood, he looks around tentatively. After approaching the board, he walks to the bar disappointed.

"Looks like I'm late to the party, aye? A shame, I'm in town for another month and was looking for adventure."

Looks like all of the games for Part 1 are full (Even though many say open on the page). I did get this character, level 4 witch, on a Part 2 game though! If anyone has any drop outs or open slots for Part 1, I have a Level 4 and multiple level 1's.


"Doom Girl" Online VL // PbP EventsPbP Gameday GamesPBPGD6 New Player Game Finder // PbP GM Kit // Gallows of Madness Maps & Handouts // Incident at Absalom Station

There may be new games that open still, my friends. As people finish games, they often start new ones.

Hmm

Scarab Sages

HP 17/17 | AC 15 T 12 FF 14 | Saves 6/2/4 (+2 vs Illusion) | Perception +3 | Init +1 | CMD 12 | Spells -/3 | Arcane Pool 4/4 | Female Gnome Magus (Hexcrafter) 2

"Hey. Um. Look. Over here." A dour gnome tapes a note to a wall. "We need a few agents to go to the plane of earth. We have four already but there's room for 2 more. They aren't starting until next month though."

If you have a PC between levels 1-5, I have 2 open spots for PFS scenario 8-05: Ungrounded But Unbroken. We will start on October 6 as part of Gameday 6.

Click here and add your character to my lottery. I'll wait a week and then choose 2 lucky winners.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 2 HP 15/20 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 3 Perception: 4 Summon Monster I: 5/5 First level spells 3/3

A messenger comes running in. Umm hello, I am looking for Acel umm Odair. I am a messenger sent by Nigel Flit. He is currently occupied in the sewers of Korvosa but he heard of your job posting and had a question. He understands that your job doesn't start for another month but when will the lottery be drawn?

I am asking because if I am not the lucky winner, I was wondering if I'd have time to try to get into another game for session 2.

Scarab Sages

HP 17/17 | AC 15 T 12 FF 14 | Saves 6/2/4 (+2 vs Illusion) | Perception +3 | Init +1 | CMD 12 | Spells -/3 | Arcane Pool 4/4 | Female Gnome Magus (Hexcrafter) 2

"Huh, what?" Acel sizes herself up against the messenger. "Tell Nigel he's got a week."

I'll probably run the lottery 7 days from now.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 2 HP 15/20 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 3 Perception: 4 Summon Monster I: 5/5 First level spells 3/3

The messenger, being part of The Exchange, holds out a hand for a tip. When one isn't offered he sighs and runs off to find Nigel.

Thanks! I hope I get lucky.


You are awakened by an ominous, ethereal voice floating through your bedroom:

"Waste not, want not, wanted in the Waste, where wonders were wasted are wanderers and wonderers. A wonderer has wandered away in the Waste. I wonder, won't you find 'er?"

There is a sudden *THUNK* from somewhere...In Your Closet.

You open it, and hovering there are a smooth obsidian tablet and a glowing emerald pen.

Sign your name?

Trying to run "The Twisted Circle" as part of Part II of Gameday! Recruitment thread is here!

4,351 to 4,400 of 4,569 << first < prev | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.