Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Fifth Mendevian Crusade: Reclaim the Worldwound

Game Master WesternWolf777


351 to 400 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Alright folks, the verdict is in.

We choose Sigmund!

It was a hard choice as you all have solid character builds with interesting backgrounds and are all excellent roleplayers but the group feels that Sigmund would be the best match to the current group lineup.
Thank you Drezen and Terri sincerely for your interest and the fun roleplaying. Good gaming and maybe we'll meet out in the wastes.


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

No hard feelings. Have fun and good hunting.


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Dang, well can't say I'm not disappointed, but such is life. Best of luck guys, I'm sure Sigmund will make a great addition. Should we finish out the fight or simply leave it as is? I'm happy either way.


Go ahead an finish the fight, as long as Sirhan's down. That way you at least got to try Drezen out.


Sigmund, here is group 1's campaign thread. We'll be staying in this one until we head out but you might want to dot it.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan looks up at Drez just smiling, leaping up from his prone position with his sword drawn swinging it back looking like he will attack with it, instead he opens his metal maw and bites down on thin air he swears in celestial.

Bite attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Bite Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

you get an aoo


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin looks on. He'd used stealth and Misdirection to do the same to Terri. Where unsurprisingly, the Gorumite just used brute strength.
He smiled. It was a good tactic.


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Whooping in delight Drezen brings his blade down, but it skitters off the Oracle's armor. Laughing Drezen spins, as Sirhan's fangs span closed on nothing and launches another great chop at his foe sacrificing acurracy for raw power. But this blow to clangs off Sirhan's armor,

"Rust and ruin!" Drez curses, before twisting back around dropping on hand from his blade and coming back around from his spin with his shield readied.

Using Destructive Smite 6/7 remaining.
Greatsword: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (4, 3) + 13 = 20
Greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (3, 3) + 16 = 22

Move action to ready shield - greatsword now in one hand. Only really viable for one turn, but you take what you can get, he'll drop in next round.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan laughs "Not so easy to hit am I, Drez."

Sirhan now full out attacks Swinging his sword and aiming to try take another bite out of Drez.

Long Sword Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Long Sword Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Bite Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Bite Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Sirhan takes a 5 foot step back towards the onlookers "Seems you have quite a hard outer shell there"


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor watches the sparring and pipes up as he hears Sirhan mention halfling pipe tobacco. "Oh? Now that's the best news I've heard all night."


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Drezen grunts in pain as Sirhan's longsword connects, flinging aside his shield and stepping up to swing again, but just swinging with too much power and catching the aasimar's armor at an awkward angle.

"Ha, you aren't wrong. It's like trying to hit an agile anvil! I approve!"

Using Destructive Smite 4/7 remaining
GS Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (5, 5) + 16 = 26


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin watches the display with some interest but eventually his conscience get the better of him.

I really should use the downtime here to see if they hedge wizards have any spells I can learn that will aid us. I will see you all this evening.

The elf bows and heads out, spending an hour or so per suing any spell that may assist them.
He hits the jackpot. Nothing so dramatic as something that would lay waste to the demons before them, but an old Elven scouting spell. One that lasted a long time and would allow him to blend like a chameleon even in plain sight. Since he was apparently the best suited to be the scout it would be very useful.

He quickly bought the scroll with what little funds he had remaining and retired to his room tostudy.
Spellcraft DC 161d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan looks at his armor and think it is better than a thought "hmmm, is it a bit breezy in here?"

Long Sword Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Long Sword Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Bite Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Bite Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

"Yeah, I these are swords not palm fronds, though your's had an edge a second ago," Drezen chuckles before lunging again. Another blow rings off Sirhan's armor, and the blue lines of magic about Drezen's blade fade away to nothingness.

3/7 Destructive Smites remaining. Weapon returns to +1 :p
GS PA with DS: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (1, 4) + 16 = 21


Drezen and Terri I'd encourage you to hold on to these characters. There will probably come a time down the road when one or both parties lose another player. I may also open up a third group sometime, as that was my original intent.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan blade digs into Drez's flesh but his bite doesn't penetrate the armor. Sirhan shifts to his left. Saying nothing just waiting for his opponents attack.

Long Sword Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Long Sword Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Bite Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Bite Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

"Gaahh, good hit," Drezen manages through gritted teeth as blood trickles warmly beneath his armor. He deabtes casting, but decides he can weather another strike before its necessary to fall back on it,. He swings hard again, this time managing to power past Sirhan's armor and land a solid hit that reddens his blade,

"About time! I was beginning to think I had more chance of tiring you out through stabbing me than cutting you!"

2/7 Destructive Smites remaining.
GS PA with DS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27Damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (5, 2) + 14 = 21


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

42/63

"Good hit that one bit deep it might even leave a scar." With the pleasantries over with Sirhan strikes back.

Long Sword Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Long Sword Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Bite Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Bite Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20
DM Jelani wrote:
Drezen and Terri I'd encourage you to hold on to these characters. There will probably come a time down the road when one or both parties lose another player. I may also open up a third group sometime, as that was my original intent.

Not to worry I am.


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Drezen snorts, "Scars are just friendly reminders from Gorum to dodge faster, he really thinks I should speed up apparently!" The tiefling brings his blade up again and once more rings Sirhan's armor like a bell without penetrating.

1/7 Destructive Smites Remaining
GS PA with DS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19Damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (6, 4) + 14 = 24


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan looks at him he was in bad shape, Sirhan shifts back rather than striking with his sword whips forward the sleeve of his robe as it extends it changes to steel, with an attempt to trip Drez.

CMB with Steel Scarf 7/8 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

"It seems you dodge well enough."


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Drezen winks at the wolf faced orcale and then chants, pulling a rod free holding it in his tail, and briefly releasing one hand from his sword to call upon Gorum to guide his blade and then stepping up close to his opponent again.

Casts Extended True Strike


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan know Drez is planning something try to end him it is not going to happen. Sirhan strikes at Drez.

Long Sword Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Long Sword Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Bite Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Bite Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Both of Sirhan's strikes hit true, he shifts back preparing himself for whatever Drez is planning.


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Drezen sways on his feet, bloodied and unsteady, he considers healing himself to prolong the bout, but decides to go for glory instead. Lunging forward he buries his blade in Sirhan's thigh, and then lets it fall from his fingertips to clatter upon the ground,

Ha! Nice fight my friend, you are a worthy victor!" He manages, before keeling over backwards in a pile of gore drenched steel.

GS PA with DS: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (7) + 29 = 36Damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 3) + 14 = 18

That was fun! Obviously in a battle against a real enemy I would not do that, but I think it works here and is fairly cinematic. We could having traded off healing ourselves for a while, and shield of faith, and spiritual weapon would probably have been prudent choices - but not really Drezen's style :) I would have been delaying the inevitable in anycase I think.

Con Check DC 10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Stable.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

I know shield of faith, Keen edge and magic fang during spar wouldn't have been Sirhan's style either. This was a fun


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan walks over to Drez "You were a worthy opponent, I hope our paths cross again." he puts his hand on Drez's shoulder

Cure serious wounds 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 3, 6) + 6 = 23

Cure serious Wounds 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 7, 4) + 6 = 21

Cure moderate wounds 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 5) + 6 = 14

"That should fix you up enough to go drinking."


Well, finish up your purchases/business in town. Someone roleplay the actual invitation of Sigmund into the group please, then we can get back on the road.


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

The tiefling opens his eyes and manages a rueful grin,

"Maybe I should spend less time drinking and more time practicin' after that. Glad we're on the same side. Not going to, but maybe I should. Thanks for the healin', let me return the favor."

He calls upon Gorum and restores Sirhan to health to.

Cure Serious Wounds x 2: 6d8 + 12 ⇒ (3, 6, 7, 4, 8, 2) + 12 = 42


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Later that evening, Jin enters the tavern. His mind refreshed and his body invigorated by the days events. It would be difficult dismissing the two unsuccessful applicants,all 3 had proven most capable. But the limited discussion he'd managed to get with his party, when they had returned to the barracks had been conclusive.

Good eve, my friends, he speaks as he arrives at the table, some of his allies having made an early start to the nights drinking....


Peitry sits close to the fire eating todays special when Jin enters, his coat on the back of his chair and his satchel at his feet as usual.

Looking up from staring suspiciously into the gruel Peitry gives Jin a tired smile. "'Evening Jin." he offers and returns to his gruel.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

The gruel is not good? You will appreciate the ring then. It IS a bit disconcerting at first, not needing food or drink but the advantage is you then can choose to eat only when the food is appetising.

Jin hails a serving girl as she passes, Wine please.
He looks to Peitry, I cannot thank-you enough for loaning me your tome to study, I do hope what you may have gleaned from mine may have made some kind of repayment, though sadly my spell knowledge is more limited than your own.


Peitry shrugs at the gruel and pushes the plate away, picking up a napkin and wiping his mouth with. "I think it might be the ring kicking in." he replies tp Jin, picking up his tobaco pouch and rolling himself a cigarette with practiced ease. "Seems my appetite is getting less by the hour 'cause, let me tell you, I'll eat anything you put in front of me, never did develop the gourmand in me, never really had the money to allow myself too. Maybe that's something to work on if we're successfull."

Ordering wine as well when the serving girl comes over he waves away the plate with a 'tell the chef my appetite isn't all there, must be feeling a little under the weather' excuse.

"I'll admit it felt strange letting someone into my book without thought of recompence Jin. But yes, I found four spells in your own that perked my interest though your book is shot through with illusions and other spells that would require much more research for me to master. Illusions and enchantments just don't sit right with me, manipulation of energy comes much more naturaly so I've focused my efforts there. I can master said schools, it just takes more of an effort and takes up more of my energies." he says rolling up his sleaves in the heat, revealing intricate tattoos inked in silvery white on his olive skin running from his wrists to disapear under his sleves by his elbows. Noticing the tattoos you can see them runnin up the sides of his neck as well all the way up to his forehead, mostly covered by his facial hairs and the tattoos faint coloring.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Were that I had your focus, friend. Believe it or not I am actually Wizard trained. Never in my life have I actually met another Magus. What I do know about my profession was gleaned from my master's library. Elves actually pioneered blending of sword and spell but I came upon my affinity by accident. I was....removed from my homeland as a child. My father was an Evoker also. My Master though was a Dia.....a Conjuration Specialist. A wealthy one who wanted a body guard. Hence my martial training.


Peitry arcs an eybrow and frowns at Jin. "A Dia Conjuration Specialist?" he repeats Jin's words. "You mean a Diabolist? I take it you and your master didn't get along famously? That would explain why you're so intent on hunting devils." Peitry leans back in his chair and enjoys his smoke as he puzzles over Jin's past.

"But well... What are ya gona do." he mutters and shrugs, dismissing the subject so as not to pry to hard into Jin's private affairs. "You've got some more fire power now anyways and I can promisu this; I'm not stopping my research for anything. I feel like I'm on the verge of even more powerfull discoveries and, if you think you can utilize it, I'll share it with you my friend." Peitry offers instead.

"My reasons? The more powerful my allies are, the more powerful I am myself. Since I so cleverly decided I wanted to set up in these hellish wastes I know I'm going to need it, ok?"


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Drezen makes to move and finds the joints of his fullplate catch and grind awkwardly giving him an unfortunate limps,

"Ah, Gorum's bloody nipples, I can't fight demons in this. I'm gonna need to take this to a smith and get it hammered back into shape. I suppose that rules out me joining you lot. Not that I think you'll miss me when you fight like that Sirhan, kill a few demons for me would ya? Hopefully I'll see you out there one of these days and we can share a drink."

He offers his ahdn to the Aasimar, and then clanks his way noisily off to find a smith.

Just for versimlitude, best of luck guys - kick some demon arse ;)


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Thanks man, we'll PM ya if we get another spot.


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Cheers Jin, that would be much appreciated
:)


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Evening, Jin, Peitry. I hope your studies went well.

Sigmund crosses the room and drops into the chair. He digs into the bowl of bacon & beans and seems lost in his thoughts Finishing his meal, he shakes himself out of his reverie and joins the conversation.

You planning to colonize the wasteland, Peitry? That's going to be tough!


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

After the fight, Terri walks over to Drezen and claps him on the shoulder.

"Even if you're armor is need of repair, after what I've seen, I'd fight by your side, or at your back, any day. That was quite the display."


Male Demon Spawn (Pit Born) Cleric 6 (HP 51/51; Init +6; F+7/R+2/W+9 +11 vs Charms or Compulsions; AC 21/T10/FF21; Perception +4; CMB +9, CMD 19)

Drezen grins,

"Ah, but these lads had our measure I'm sad to say. I think you had the tougher fight, mine might have been tougher to "hit" than a nun at prayer, but at least I could see him. If you don't end up traveling with these lads, I think I might be able to scrounge together a crew in a few days, you'd be more than welcome."

It might be a good idea to have them both out with a different party in case a space opens up while one of the groups is out in the field. What can I say I'm an optimist ;)


HP: 8/8 NL: 0 | AC 17/14/13 | F +0, R +6, W+1 | Per:+5, Init: +4 | Arrows: 35, B. Arrows: 20

"Thank, you. I'd gladly accept any invitation you offered."

Terri returns Drezen's grin as the two of them head off for the tavern.

Well, either way I hope we both get in, There's two of us, so if the GM allowed it, one group could take one of us and the other the other. Just a thought, although, it'd be interesting to see how just the two of us would fare


"Mmh? Yes, yes fine. Thank you." Peitry mumbles taking a drag.

"Well, the right of rule is promised for clearing enough ares to place a wardstone but, I'm not interested in ruling. I'm interested in privacy. I want to raise a place, maybe a tower at the risk of sounding like a clichée, where I can focus on my studies. Maybe take apprentices. I don't know. I just needed to get out of Riddleport and after wandering down to Andor I was down to either selling my most priced posessions or earn coin. I concidered hireing as a tutor but then I fell on the offer to come here and, gods if I know why, I decided to come here, thinking I'd raise my own acadamy. That was before my first trek into the wastes and let me tell you, it's as easy as that. Those things we faced out there, all of them were warped in one way or another and now I'm thinking that there's something more than a little wrong with all this and I'm curious. I want to know why, I want to know how and then I want to blow it back to hell."

"We've had a discussion, the group and I, and we've decided. We'd like to ask you to join us Sir Voight. We believe that you would compliment our group makeup very well, also concidering what we're fighting and who we're fighting for when all is said and done then having an actual cleric of the inheritor with us would make us all feel a hell of a lot better about our chances of survival. What say you? Would you join with us? Two of us are devouts of Srenrae, one is a magus out hunting devils, one a native warrior fighting for home and land and me a mage of questionable motives at best. How about it? Will you throw your lot in with ours?"


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

I would be honored, Master Valzarion. Alas, I am Sir Voight no longer. That too was taken from me. Let us venture forth and cleanse the corruption from this land.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Peitry- Jin and Dur Dagnir's mission here is to kill demons. He is on the run from Devils. All this has been telepathic conversation. All you know is Jin's master was a Diabolist.

It pleases me that you will join us. ...

Back to the Group 1 gameplay thread!


Yup, and him surmising and getting it only half right is on purpose.
Sorry, am I stepping on toes? Peitry is trained in a jealous order of mages and got burned, therefore he' making an assumption based on his own experience rather than Jin's own words regarding Jin not getting along with his master and assuming Jin didn't get along with said master he's assuming Jin doesn't like devils.
Don't mean to step on toes and I'm sorry if it was bad RP.


Once everyone is done with their purchases, you can head to the Gameplay thread.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP
Peitry Valzarion wrote:

Yup, and him surmising and getting it only half right is on purpose.

Sorry, am I stepping on toes? Peitry is trained in a jealous order of mages and got burned, therefore he' making an assumption based on his own experience rather than Jin's own words regarding Jin not getting along with his master and assuming Jin didn't get along with said master he's assuming Jin doesn't like devils.
Don't mean to step on toes and I'm sorry if it was bad RP.

All good dude. Wasn't sure if in RL you were accidently bleeding the telepathic conversations. Now I see how Peitry came to his conclusions. It IS however, gonna make Jin paranoid about you-"How does he know? Is he a Thrune Assassin? ;)


Hehe, awesome.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Rosa walks into the Keep once more, Her sword on her back and a number of hell Knight suits of armor strung by rope in her back. The other with her Ones that are.

One of the Guards looks up,

"THE DEMON HUNTERS ARE BACK!

Another looks at them and what they are carrying

"gods what is that stuff?."

Rosa and other other walk past and into the Keeps throng, heading for the Inn, I think if you are 1st sorry just placing us as one of the Inn boys comes out, she tosses an undead head at him,

"Thats for the wall, now get the bath ready and our rooms"

Once in She flops down in the main hall

The Inn keep comes over,

"Rosa, what will it be?"

"Hot food, drink for us all, keep it coming until we say stop."

he nods and hurries off to get their far.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Ok GM Rosa need to talk to who ever was here with the hell knights to let them know what become of there mission.

351 to 400 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Fifth Mendevian Crusade Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.