Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Fifth Mendevian Crusade: Reclaim the Worldwound

Game Master WesternWolf777


101 to 150 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor takes a seat at the bar and hums to himself and waits for his drink when Kenan comes up to him. "Yes sir, I felt a calling to come here, this seems like just the place for me. Especially when some good can be done in Erastil's name, drive away these evils, and make this place safe for the good folk of this world." He speaks in a hopeful voice, and then extends his hand out to Kenan. "Crissor Salem of Piren's Bluff Andoran. Pleased to meet you."


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

He looks over at the man speaking to him, a quick glance shows that the man talking has seen battle and might lead him towards victory.

As he speaks he extends his hand "Well meet Kenan, I am Sirhan. I would be honored to join you and your companions and we can discuss the crusade."


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Kenan shakes Crissors hand.

Pleased to meet you, my name is Kenan Borjigon. Like I said to our comrade by my side, we are looking to gather able men and women to dwell into the worldwound.
If you are interested, feel free to join us at the table over there.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Kenan shakes Sirhans hand too.

It would be an honor for me to welcome you both at our table.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan, nods at Kenan then gathers his drink and his stew and begins heading to the table.


Finishing with the map Peitry dusts his hands off the front of his vest as he turns back to the room to find his new companions. Seeing Kenan's diplomacy in action as he heads toward there table with the gnoll and... 'What? Another gnoll?' Peitry frowns at the unusualness of it all and, taking the last drag of his cigarette before flicking it into the fireplace, heads back and seats himself at the table and eyes the newcomers.

"What? You two brothers or something?" he asks the two with a small smile on his lips.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

As the 2 newcomers sit Jin, half stand, manners and old habits from being a slave.

Welcome. My name is Jin, newly arrived Magus, here to aid as I am able in the battle against the dark. And you both are called?


Ari Mai sits quietly at the table absorbing all that is going on constantly reminding himself that patience is indeed a virtue. The demons aren't going anywhere and he isn't likely to miss his chance.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

@Ari Mai and Viorel Ariaza , Rosa Smiles at Ari Mai as the serving boy brings her food and drink over, she picks up her wine cup.

"I am from Hell, Mater Ari Mai, but I was not born there, was born so long ago it do not matter, in a place that do not even exist any more. I sold to hell as I child, there I stayed, for eons, mindless and lost. Once this sword has a better user than me, but he fell to a demon, with no other around the sword picked me. Form that day on I am as you see me know. They are wrong to call me Demon Slayer, the truth is this sword I carry is in fact the demon Slayer, I just go where it wills and help it slay that which hell comands it to slay. So I am not Local and we kill demons where ever we find them"

She indecates with a nod to the Demon head being nailed to the wall.

"I came a week ago, then we was told a demon was troubling a road close to here, the sword said go, so me and some others head out to see. When we got to the place all we found was some wild Beef stock, jus as the Knights had before us. My fellows said 'what a wast of time this was, let us be back to the keep with some free beef' they pulled out there swords and headed to a cow. I said 'I would not do that if I was you that cow is wrong' I could see past the glamer and that cow was no cow, they where died before they even knew it, all I could do was cut the demon down and take its head. You see Demons do now always do as you think, they are not just mindless some are wise and claver and Trickcy. The best way to fight them is hit them hard and hit them fast. Mosy of all never think you are clevery then them, hubirus can kill you faster than any thing here."

Rosa looks at the Boy servicing the tables, She nods to she she would like some more wine.

"My one ask what you seek here?


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Looking first towards Peitry "Sir I am sorry, but I am what you would call a bastard. As far as I know there are no other children of my bloodline." he looks at Crissor " Though I can see why you would think that."

Once done addressing Peitry's mistake he turn to Jin "I am Sirhan a wandering Warrior Priest who has the habit for walking into wars."


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

"You can certainly color me interested Kenan." Crissor follows him and Sirhan to the table. He takes a seat by Jin and looks at him with a puzzled look as he jumps up. "Are you okay sir? I promise I don't bite." he smiles and has to consiously remind himself to not let his hyena like tail wag.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin grins at Sirhan's admission, Splendid, a man of Faith is exactly what our group was missing

He replies to Crissor,Most certainly I am fine. Just Manners. Well we have Sirhan's name and proffession. Who and what are you Sir? I am stating the obvious when I say your sheer size marks you for a warrior I take it?


Male Human (Shoanti) Druid 6 hp 57/57, AC 19, (T13/FF 16), Init +3, Perc +12. F+9/R+7/W+9

Cinderfang approached the gates of the keep boldly, awed by the sheer size of the structure.

"I am here to battle the Worldwound. Where do I go?" He said, looking down at the average sized guard. He nodded sharply and headed off in the direction the guard pointed, his mouth agape.

He kept Sun-Eater focused as they entered the gates, but several horses were still terrified by the young Tyrannosaurus (OOC note- He's still only medium size). Sun-Eater was uninterested in them, as horses were a common part Sklar-Quah life, but he was quite interested in a nearby cow, and Cinderfang had to scold him. He himself was someone disoriented by all of the diverse people scurrying around. He'd never seen so many people in one place except for war-parties, and never had he seen such diversity.

He managed to get Sun-Eater arranged in the stables, and was reassured when the elf let him know that horses were not the only animals allowed. He assured him that Sun-Eater would not bother the horses, but he understood they would be scared none-the-less. He gave the reptile a stern talking to, assuring him he would have a chance to hunt soon, but that under no circumstances was he allowed to eat here.

He reported to the initiation, rankling somewhat at the religious overtones of the proceedings, but did as he was bid. He ended the ceremony with a Sklar-Quah prayer of victory out under the sun.

Then he headed to the inn.


Male Human (Shoanti) Druid 6 hp 57/57, AC 19, (T13/FF 16), Init +3, Perc +12. F+9/R+7/W+9

The doors to the inn pushed open, and a mountainous man stepped inside. He stands 6 and a half feet tall, and is heavily muscled, with the light-brown heavily tattooed skin that clearly marks him as a Shoanti. He's wrapped in heavy hide of a great cat, ending in the skull of a dire tiger worn as a helmet, the saber-fangs framing each side of his face. On his back is a heavy cloak covered in large black feathers that shimmer red in the light.

His strong proud face surveys the room, taking in the site of several elves, dwarves, and... other beings. He pauses just beyond the door, suddenly very uncomfortable in a new situation. The moment passes, and he bravely strides in and seeks out the bar.

"I was told I could get a food and drink here. That stew will be fine, and something to drink. I assume you require coin?" After fishing out the necessary coins he seeks out a table by himself, or at least with only humans, by the fire if possible. His attention seems to be particularly focused on the two bestial looking warriors (Crissor and Sirhan) and the giant woman (Rosa). He seems very guarded, as if he expects one of them to come up and challenge him any moment now.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

At the arrival of so many varied and strange creatures, Nathaniel quietly withdraws into himself, wrapping his coat around him and keenly watching the new arrivals, but remaining silent as he sips his drink.


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor nods and extends his hand to Jin. "Sir Jin my name is Crissor Salem, Paladin of Erastil, though I'm a gnoll, my adoptive father...my truest father in any sense is Tobias Salem, a halfling and paladin also." He feels a bit of pride but is careful to keep it in check.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Then I think we should introduce us too. I'm Kenan Borjigon, an horse archer. This here is Peitry Valzarion, an Cypermage. And the Elf over there is Jin Takashi, an Magus. Together with Rogarson, the quite dwarf here, which is an ranger, we are intending to form a group. We now have here 3 very interesting candidates, I must admit.
My vote would be for Sirhan. How would you decide, my friends.


When is this bloody thing going to get under way? There is a whole lot of gum flapping, a bunch of posturing and puffing out their chests, a few people eating, and even one getting falling down drunk. Yet I still don't see one demon getting cut down! To heck with you guys. I am going out on my own!

With that, Ari Mai jumps out of his seat and heads out the door; slamming it behind him.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Rosa looks on as the terrified Elf jumps up and runs out the door saying some thing about fighting the Demon hurds alone, after the door slames she says loudly.

"You know... that happons to me a lot."

She takes off her cloak, revealing her armor fully and the large five pointed star of Asmodean on its brest, She folds the Cloak and puts it donw before taking another bite of her meal. Looking at Viorel Ariaza she says

"So I think we will need more than two Master Viorel Ariaza, and may I ask what is your art"


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Well personally, If they are both willing I would take both Sirhan and Crissor. Between the 2 of them that makes 6
1 wizard for pure casting
1magus for fighting and casting
1 Archer
1 Palading for archery AND melee judging by appearances
1 Ranger for Scouting and Melee
1 Oracle for Divine Magic and Fighting. Gentleman I would call that a versatile and complete group. Besides as impressive as the giant female is she worships Asmodaeus. I cannot work with her...for personal reasons. If our two newcomers are happy I would say we adjourn to the barracks for some quiet planning and maybe a little practice. It would be wise to train a little and gain understanding of our capabilities


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Rosa finnishes her meal, then the great sword by her side, mouns words to her in hells dark Infernal Tongue.

"Се чувствувам има се повеќе како мене во оваа соба, но тие се борат за добрина, да бидат свесни Роса."

Infernal:

"I feel there are more like me in this room, they fight for Goodness be aware Rosa."

"Really sweetie? now that is most interesting"

She looks around the room then back to the ones at the tabel.

"Could I ask will any more of you be running away? I would like to know before I order a round of drinks for the ones that stay"


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Would our swords be aware of each other?


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

@Jin Takashi

intelligent-items:

"All magic items with personalities desire to play an important role in whatever activity is under way, particularly combat. Such items are natural rivals, even with others of the same alignment. No intelligent item wants to share its wielder with others. An intelligent item is aware of the presence of any other intelligent item within 60 feet, and most intelligent items try their best to mislead or distract their host so that she ignores or destroys the rival. Of course, alignment might change this sort of behavior."

Link here

Yep they kind of know about each other this close up Jin and mines getting all hissy about it :)

Its why Darks grunbaling


male dwarf ranger/6

That sounds good to me jin, welcome to all who just joined us. stands up so a bit of practice before we venture out together? or can that wait until the morrow where we can rest this evening, it makes no difference to me as I do not tire quickly


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor grips the table edge as he sees the giant tiefling follower of Asmodeus. He fights the urge to snarl as he focuses on her trying to desern her intentions. Using Detect Evil "I agree with Jin...on all of those accounts."


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

The Asmodean giant concerns me, My Shadow. How many Devils have we slayed to get here? Why would the Imodaen Clerics and Paladins even allow her presence?
Do NOT ignore her. She serves Hell and carries a sentient blade. The Imodaen's would tolerate her if her purpose, here is demon slaying. Few churches are more at war with the armies of the Abyss than Asmodeans, so her presence here does not make her an assassin. We should keep our distance, but we may not be at cross purposes.
I want no further quarrel with Devils, so far we have only fought minions called to serve House Thrune. I certainly hope I have not brought the Asmodean faith against me. If her blade attempts to communicate with you, revel nothing about ourselves.

Jin stands, Very well, Gentleman. Shall we head to the barracks? I suddenly have lost my appetite. Rest tonight would be good. We can at least plan our directions for tomorrow.
Perhaps an early start to practise a little. Tonight though, if you are willing Peitry I would be willing to share spell books. We may both a have a couple of spells worth scribing.

The elf heads for the door, seemingly surveying the room, but really it was just an excuse to not look away from the Asmodean.


male dwarf ranger/6

"off to bed then, see ya'll later stands up oh one more thing for our new arrivals we had agreed to an aliancemm we don get in yer way ya don get in ours, but looking around mayhaps we need to put something in writing considering the new devil worshipers

go to love 8 CHA

standing up beginning to look away

night all


@ Rosa - Don't know if you caught this house rule, but any clergy (clerics, paladins, inquisitors, etc) have to match their deity's alignment, and all other mortals are considered true Neutral.

Crissor, Rosa detects as evil. But fyi out of character she's much more lawful than evil in play style, having been in games with her before.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

my sword is lying to me :)


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan looks at the others getting up from the table at the sight of the Asmodean Star and laughs.

"So, Cousin I care not of which god you follow just whether or not you can use that blade by your side. he looks down at her sword "Seeing I have just sat down I will join you for a drink if you want company if not, I will follow the elf and see what his plan for this battle is."


Male Human (Shoanti) Druid 6 hp 57/57, AC 19, (T13/FF 16), Init +3, Perc +12. F+9/R+7/W+9

After watching these interactions, not caring that an Elf and Dwarf had left, Cinderfang stands up, and with a booming voice heavy with Shoanti accent, "I am Cinderfang, shaman of the Sklar-Quah, son of Chief Iravak, son of Korvor. I am building a war-party to cleanse this blight. My ancestors will make me strong, and they will make my companions strong. I wish to ride with warriors that are noble and strong. Who will ride with me?"


He turns to answer Rosa. "Art, yes I believe that is a suitable expression, while some who try to master arcane arts might disagree. I use the abilities granted by my heritage as a warmage."

"While I do not doubt people's word, it would probably better to put some in writing to lessen the possibility of any misunderstandings. Of coarse we could limit it no hindrance agreement at the moment and discuss details between agreements between territories after the ward stones are erected?" He gives a nod of his head to those leaving.

"Now as for our group, perhaps we should discuss a thing or two about plan of..." He is cut short by turning to the druid with a booming voice.

Viorel raises from his seat. "Strong I can guarantee, noble is a matter of opinion. If you wish join the table and let us discuss."


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan notes that his group has all left, he nods a goodbye to the rest of the table and follows Jin and the rest.


Male Human (Shoanti) Druid 6 hp 57/57, AC 19, (T13/FF 16), Init +3, Perc +12. F+9/R+7/W+9

Cinderfang nods to Viorel and walks up to the group table, and stands with him arms folded.

(00C- Who all is still here and not committed to a group? I'm so confused.)


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

Rosa calls for the Drinks boy and says some thing into his ear as the others talk, soon 2 large pichers of beer and 4 wine bottles are placed on the table with some small plates of finger food. She waits for Viorel to finish.

@Sirhan - "I can indeed use this sword and it me."

She winks at Sirhan

"I like a like a fellow who asks the right things 1st, 'can ya fight' is all that really matters here is it now. May I ask where you hail from I have never seen your kind before"

Then over at Cinderfang
@Cinderfang - "Come noble Cinderfang, son of Chief Iravak, son of Korvor. You need not fear the loss of your soul with me, we have need of a man of the wilds for that is where we are headed. Your knowledge and skills would add greatly to the glory we carve out of this land. What say you? One beer can not harm you and words to hear pass the night away."

Rose pours a Beer and places in an empty spot at the table.

"Your place, should you want it ."

Sirhan do you wish to take that action back sorry for the wait


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

With his group gathered outside, Jin makes his strides towards the barracks.
Apologies, friends but I find the servants of Devils to be just as distasteful as demons, if less random. I do not believe 'The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend', I can understand the need for strong allies. But would rather avoid working with evil if I can help it. I am somewhat flexible in my outlook but I have seen some of my worst memories at the hands of Asmodaens and Kuthites.

He continues to walk with purpose.
Now if anyone is still hungry I believe the barracks mess might still be open. I will retire to exchange and study with Peitry, if you'll permit me. I am fortunate enough to possess a magic ring which negates my need to eat or drink and lets me function on just 2 hours sleep. So I am able to take long stints at watch. I also have a little drow blood in my line. Seeing in the dark is no problem for me. Let me know when you wish to meet in the yard tomorrow. We should start early. I have no mount so if you wish to ride out I can prepare a few spells which will let me summon one for a few hours or perhaps I will purchase a donkey.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Nope it is a RP opportunity and would rather play it out a bit, then move on.

@ Rosa - he winks back "Fighting is what I do and in this situation fighting is what counts. As for where I hail, my life started in Qadira but have been on the move since I was young." he looks at her horns, then taps his muzzle "This is a sign of my Angelic Heritage as the Horns are sign of your Heritage."

He looks around the Tavern for his group "We will have to have more in-depth conversation about heritage later I need to catch up with my companions." He smiles at her and heads out to the Barracks.

------------------

sprinting to catch up, Did I hear the mention of Food, I am famished. he looks at the Jin "I can see in the dark as well, my Angelic blood also allows me other perks my skin is hard as steel and of course my winning smile." he flashes his fangs at Jin.


Male Human (Shoanti) Druid 6 hp 57/57, AC 19, (T13/FF 16), Init +3, Perc +12. F+9/R+7/W+9

@Rosa - Cinderfang looks warily at the only woman he's ever met larger than him. He takes no notice of her holy symbol. He slowly sits down and takes hold of the offered drink, but does not lift it, clearly reserving judgement.

"What... What ARE you, some kin of giants? I have slain their kind before on the Storval Plateau. Mighty, perhaps, but I would never share a cup with one. They are worthy opponents only for their strength."


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

@At Sirhan
"Yes they are and my size, I did not know that untill we came to the prime, when I was small my Feather was the same, it that was long ago and the world has changed a lot. I bet your Angelic Heritage looks like it can bite, A usefull thing to have."

She taps her horns

"They are only usfull in keeping my head safe from time to time. This is a nice place, I do not feel so strange here, its nice to feel that for a change"

@Cinderfang
"Gosh no noble Cinderfang, please share and cup with me, I would not wish to be such a great Shammans opponent, as for my looks I like Sirhan, have slightly tainted blood coursing through our veins, tanits from other planes. Mine from the Hellish and Sirhan's Angelic. Such taints define our forms, me size and horns, wile Sirhan buy the look of him has razer sharp teeth. I think he got the better of fates deal. You would not belive how hard it is to find a dress in my size"

She offers Cinderfang more beer wile looking at the other group going.

"Some noble Cinderfang find that to troubling to work with and would more more level the room than be civil "

She smiles at him

" Im so sorry and where are my manners, I should introduce myself, I am Rosa Luminass and this sword is called 'dark', we are hunters and kilers of Demon"


Viorel raises an eyebrow."Taint? Sounds more like something someone would call those who have other beings blood cursing in their veins as an insult. One should not speak disrespectfully about their ancestors, without them we would not be here."

He then turns back to the newest arrival. "Ahh yes you gave your name I should have given mine. I am Viorel Ariaza from Varisia."


Male Human (Shoanti) Druid 6 hp 57/57, AC 19, (T13/FF 16), Init +3, Perc +12. F+9/R+7/W+9
Viorel Ariaza wrote:
"Ahh yes you gave your name I should have given mine. I am Viorel Ariaza from Varisia."

Cinderfang relaxes noticeably. "Ah, good! We have walked much the same roads to come here, then. I have met your people in my travels! Our people are not so different as with many others. You travel much, as we do, yes? Living under the sky and not in these cages of stone and wood." He smiles and raises a glass to his new companions. "Together we will tear this blot from the land and make our ancestors proud! Or at least some of yours!" He directs the last at Rosa smiling broadly. With that he knocks back the drink.

"Now, to important matters. I have an unusual pet from my homeland that I must feed. He will need to hunt. Can any sort of game be found in the area that is not demon-spawn?"


had a post near finished saying Peitry agreed relucantly too Jin's request too look at his spellbook. Laptop froze. Posting from friends phone. autocorrect.


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

@Viorel
"Is that true Master Ariaza I am sorry if I have afended this language is not native to me, could you sugest a better word for me"

@Cinderfang
"Wild Bour, Dear and Elk can be found, the odd wild Bison. As for it being demon-spawn thats only the odd one, so I am told. I am sorry I can not be of more Help, But I bet the inn keep would know more. "


Cinderfang wrote:
"Ah, good! We have walked much the same roads to come here, then. I have met your people in my travels! Our people are not so different as with many others. You travel much, as we do, yes? Living under the sky and not in these cages of stone and wood."

"Yes my people move from place to place. I did mostly because when one war ends another starts somewhere. It has been some time since I traveled with my people. Cage implies that the door is locked, one can walk out of these houses when one wants. My people live on wagons, the difference is that we can take our home with us when we move on. Of coarse there is the fact that we did have a homeland once, and if you listen to the tales one day will have again."

Rosa Luminass wrote:


"Is that true Master Ariaza I am sorry if I have afended this language is not native to me, could you sugest a better word for me"

"I have heard a term planetouched used of those with mixed heritage. I do not see the need for a term, if there would be a need to explain the matter I would just say that some of my ancestors were not human. And I took no offense just first the seed, then the trunk,

then the leaf in the breeze."


Skills:
Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2
vitals:
HP 68/68; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+8/ Re+4/ Will+9; AC 12 / T12 / FF 10; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft;
Cleric (Diabolism/Asmodeus) [9]

@Viorel
"planetouched, and you as well Viorel I like that, we should call our little group that, The planetouched and from this day on I shall use that term when I talk of myself. As for talking offense, it is not I that dos, but sa you have just seen with our runaway elf and the party that just walk out with one to two who had looks that could kill. For me it is others of lesser hart that take offense, that is why I am so happy to meet you all here, at last others who who car not and see me as one of them"

Rosa holds up her large glass,

"to new found friends"


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP
Peitry Valzarion wrote:
had a post near finished saying Peitry agreed relucantly too Jin's request too look at his spellbook. Laptop froze. Posting from friends phone. autocorrect.

I love you man. Looked at your spell book in your profile. You have about 10 spells I want. Not enough gold to scribe them yet. Help yourself to my spell book as well. There's a few I have that you don't.


Amazingly enough I come home and the laptop is unfrozen with the post still on screen! So, voila.

Peitry looks a bit stunned as the group suddenly ups and leaves but scrambles to don his coat and shoulder his pack and follow them out. "Oi! Wait up, what's the rush?" When Jin explains why he left Peitry just nods and thanks his stars that e got picked up by the noble group, less likely off betrayal. 'Less likely, though not completely unlikely. No-one is immune to being immoral,'

"You're a forceful one aren't you." Peitry more states than asks when Jin proclaims his intentions of studying Peitry's spellbook. "Just met and already you're asking me for all I hold holy!" though Peitry tries to come across as joking you can easily tell the issue is serious too him.

Peitry stands a bit and mulls, staring at Jin as if weighing his worth, until he seems too reach a decision. "Fine. I warn you though, with you're split focus most of them are out of you're reach. Also, all my spells are written in a script called cyperscript, my own personal cypherscript mind you, so you'll have to tell me which one's interest you so I can translate. But first! Let me see your book so I can see what you have."

That about decyphering is just bull, anyone can read it but I just like the fluff of having to translate as I bough the feat an'all. Also, the way I see it Jin just asked to peek inside Peitry's innermost thoughts and secrets as all spellbooks are basicly srapbooks so he's asking Jin to go first to establish a trust base.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

But of course. Forgive my boldness, but new magic excites me and the opportunity to share, arcane study with a true wizard has been rare for me, much less an Evoker. I first got the opportunity when approached by an Illusionist who asked to see my studies. The move was mutually beneficial. It is the reason I chose you over Viorel when I suggested our grouping. You and I can be more flexible and prepare complimentary spells to greater effect. Let's get to the barracks and you may see what spells you may glean.


'Ah! Figures. Careful now, we all have our own motives.'

"*pfft* An illusionist!" Peitry scoffs. "Parlor tricksters and entertainers! No better than enchanters, playing with peoples senses like enchanters pay with minds! Those have no true concept of forces, elements and power. Best they can do is conjure up duplicates of the real thing or get others to do it for them. Illusionist! Paah! Nothing they do is real, they cannot bring a wall into being, not a real one anyway, all glittering fairys if you ask me. Now, evocation. There you can find true meaning. What you do with evocation, that is cause and effect in it's truest form. Manipulation of the forces that be my boy. Understanding the power that shapes worlds. Now that is evocation. That is magic!" Loosing himself n lecture mode for a moment when Jin brings up a practitioner of a school of magic Peitry has no respect for he catches himself with his finger raised and wagging at Jin, feeling embarrassed at lecturing a man he doesn't know, let alone an elf, Peitry falls back into uncomfortable mode and clutches his satchel with both hands.

"There's no real privacy in the houses we're allocated, I checked." he manages at last, his voice taking on a complaintive tone. "We'll need reative peace an quiet if we're doing this. Maybe if we had a bunkhouse too ourselves. We should declare ourselves to the lords of this castle, let them know we've taken together as a group. Surely they'll provide proper housing so we can bunk together..."

Though Jin can still see reluctance written all over Peitry's features, a frown on his face and the way he clutches his satchel close, he nods and indicates for him to lead the way.

I have the utmost respect for both illusions and enchantment, Peitry doesn't.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

He looks at Peitry "I don't think we are going to be here long enough to require a private room."

he looks at Jin "Are we heading out in the Morning, if so we should spend some time planning." he thinks a moment "My magic might not be something you can copy to a book but we should talk about resources."

101 to 150 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Fifth Mendevian Crusade Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.