Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Fifth Mendevian Crusade: Reclaim the Worldwound

Game Master WesternWolf777


51 to 100 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Duregar Exile Monk (Quinggong) 6

Tamas bows. "I walk the road of non-confrontation, unless it involves demons and their very punchable faces. Therefore, I shall remain silent on this issue, and will partner with whomever the group decides I should partner with."


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Well in any case, we are still not all showing our cards. What are you trained.in friend?
Jin looks at rogarson.


He took a moment to listen to conversation before speaking up. "Now while it is important to think about how to cover all bases in a unit. There are other things that I would wager would affect decisions on who to call one's companion. How are the spoils of war shared, who will be be the lord of conquered territory, take multiple and each one taking some or perhaps ruling as a council? And some might have agendas besides conquest, so those should be taken in to consideration. What are the obligations of others to the body of fallen comrade?"

He took a small pause finishing his tankard. "Many questions and more importantly answers that should be taken in to consideration."


Pietry is bone-weary and growing inncreasingly annoyed from the long travel from Andoran to Clydwell Keep. Journeying through several different revolts in Druma, suspicion on the outskirts of Kyonin, a couple of attempted robberies in the River Kingdoms, he passed blessingly unnoticed through Brevoy, though the boat ride to Mendev was far from plesant, to wade mud and dust in unsavory company of scouldres and holy men had reduced Pietry's coins to a few silver and his mood to match his clothing; creaking under a shell of dirt and dust.

Suffering through the greeting knight and the sermon Pietry hurries to the common house to bathe. Eating would unfortunately have to take second place, he needed to make sure his gear was alright.

Posting out from work, will barge in on the PC's at the tavern in a bit.


male dwarf ranger/6

Looks at Jin " I am a ranger and have been for some time now" Strokes my beard I know how to take care of my self and others in the wild, track my quarry, I know I dont look it but if I so choose I can become fairly stealthy if I change gear around. I also excel at pushing people around the battlefield, for the benifit o' others, it is a unique way of fighting, perhaps you have heard of the shield dwarves of strongshield?

looks over at viorel

Any who I travel with I will make every attempt to reach my fallen comrades body, I will not lead others to death but I do my best to get my friends out o trouble before it starts. I am hear for my clan to expand territory, however I am interested in mining mostly. If you ya want ta know anything else just ask.

Sits down looking around " Sorry I dont think I want to hit anyone with my shield to show you youll jus have ta take my word for it"


AoO:
[dice=AOO (large cold-iron demon-bane bastard sword)]1d20+16[/dice [dice=Damage]2d8+10[/dice 1
Warped Demonspawn (custom tiefling) Invulnerable Rager 10

"My interest is in reclaiming Sarkoris for my people. We are nomadic and not numerous, however, and will be satisfied with ridding our nation of the demons. I was told by the chiefs and shamans, however, that we require access to our cities. Iz, Dyinglight, Undarin, and the others may hold clues to our heritage,"


Inspecting the bunk houses Pietry smacks his lips and scowls and judges the quarters. 'No baths, stale air and open bunks. Damnit! No privacy.' Clutching his satchel he turns away in disapointment and makes his way to the tavern he passed on the way to the keep, food was next on the list.

Entering the tavern you see a human male of Varisian blood in his late mid-twenties. He stands at 5'7'' and looks to weigh about 140 lbs, his shoulder-length black hair is tied by the back of his head with a leather cord from wich two feathers are attached, one orange and one blue, a band of woven silver inlaid with small white gemstones crests his brow and an amulet of silvered chain links is around his neck.

Dressed in boiled deerskin from head to toe, boots, trousers, a vest over a black shirt and a long, hooded coat over it covered in dust and grime. The outfit looks to have seen it‘s fair share of use but looks to be well enough made to withstand alot more, it is inlaid with leather straps sewn in at key points so it can easily be tightened and loosened over legs, thighs, shoulders, elbows and arms at need.

A dark-blue scarf is around his neck and on one hand he wear a black glove of supple leather and a fingerless glove of boiled deerskin on the other. Pietry carries a backpack with several straps and outlying pouches for the easy dispearsion of gear, a satchel over one shoulder wich he always clutches with one hand, several pouches line his belt, four scroll cases hang on leather straps over his shoulder and a pair of daggers are sheathed at his hips.

Taking in his surrounding with squinted eyes as he adjusts to the gloom Pietry heads over to the bar. "Barkeep. Some food please." he says in a soft voice. "Is there somewhere I can be alone please?" he asks as he surveis the crowd. "A booth or a table out in a corner somewhere?"


"What would you like to eat? We've got some potatoes, boiled eggs, bread, cheese, onions, couple chickens, a boar shank...think that's it at the moment." she says, "As fer yer privacy you can either buy it, or fend for yourself out there with that lot." she says pursing her lips and pointing at the long table of adventurers. "We got a couple private rooms, but they're 1 gold an hour."


Peitry flinches at the demand of a gold piece for a room and glances back at the table full of adventuresrs and gauges his chances of finding space to work in peace on the table, finaly he sighs and turns back to the barkeep with a thin smile.

"Thats' fine. Give me some potatoes and an egg please. And an ale if you would." Nodding to the barkeep he makes his way to the longtable and finds a seat at it's edge where it's the least crowded. Placing his back by his feet he sits down clutching his satchel with one hand and looks up at the crowd and giving a smiling nod to any eyes he meets.

"Hei there. Peitry Valzarion, out of Riddleport, nice too meet'ya. Mind if I sit here?" he says with that thin smile on his face.


male dwarf ranger/6

looks at the newcomer Not at all, free land well least it will be a grin on his face.


After a few moments the halfling waitress brings out a tray with small wooden trencher covered in fried potatoes, with a boiled egg nestled in the middle. In her other hand is a frothy cold mug of ale. She sets them down next to Peitry and curtsies, before quickly retreating.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Not at all friend, though be warned. You are seated at a table with a most vexing conundrum. For we all wish to see ourselves arranged into the most effective fighting team possible, yet at the same time not at the expense of the safety or pride of those left behind. I tell you not only is the 5th crusade shining, it is diplomatic and fair as well.
Jin is attempting to be funny, despite the growing difficulty of the situation.
As with all adventurers he was looking for the very best allies to compliment his own prowess. But then, so was every other sword at the table.

This is not going well my shadow.
Patience Jin, the wound is not going anywhere
Yes. But for the moment neither are we.


A tall dark haired man walks over to the table of crusaders. "Excuse me folks, I couldn't help but noticing that you're crusaders. New ones by the sound of it. My name is Sir Brensen, Paladin of Iomedae and knight to Queen Galfrey. I just wanted to make you aware of a program the church is running in conjunction with the new draft. The call for a crusade has proven very popular amongst the good peoples of the north, and they have given generously to aid us in our cause. The church has decided that the best way to use this money is as a reward for the slaying of supernaturally evil creatures on the other side of the river. So, once you head out into the wastes, make sure to keep a trophy from everything you kill. Bring back what you've got to me next time you're in town and I'll pay you based on the difficulty of the creatures you defeated. Payments will be made equally to each member of the group. Well, thank you for your time. Enjoy your evening, if you have any questions I'll be over there." He finishes, pointing to a table off to one side where his gear is resting.


Loot List Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer/Qinggong) 1, hp 10, AC 16(T16/FF14), CMD 18, Init +2, Perc +8. F+4(+9)/R+4(+9)/W+6(+11)
Ari Mai wrote:
Ari Mai leans over to Torin and says That stuff smells worse than the 'exotic ladies' down in Two Copper Alley. Though I'll not drink it myself, I'd be honored to buy you another round.

"You're all right elf. You and me are going to get along just fine.

"Ooooo, now we have money to be making. Time for less chatter and more splatter.


Viorel had fallen back to pondering and just gave Rogarson and Brensen a nod to indicate he heard what they said. A friendly smile to the newest arrival at the table. "Would you fine gentlemen agree that group of this size would be diminishing returns? Asuming so...what about the possibility of splitting the people in to two groups with agreement of cooperation between the areas they claim? Aid in defense, trade routes that sort of things." He took a deliberate pause to let the idea go trough their heads. "It would give us an advantage when compared to others groups, coordinated attack if you allow the term."


male dwarf ranger/6

Rogarson, listenng to Viorel's council storking his long beard thoughtfully " it seems wise council to me, split everyone up into two groups, with the agreement that when this is done the two lands, are set the rulers will be in allience and so forth" Looking around "The split must be equal however everyone working for the betterment of all or this will surely fail. There was a paladin a moment ago how could we ask for a better judge of character than he? " smliling " so yes we should be slpit into two parties, mayhaps after we determine the nature of all with whome we are to intrust our lives."

Sitting back letting his words sink in.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Rogarson, that is a great idea.


Peitry's eyes go wide and he's close to drooling when the food is placed before him. Ignoring the waiter he sets too with a fury of a starved animal, closer to breathing in the food than eating it he slurks the ale in noisy gulps and gives the potatoes a couple of chews at best before forcing them down his throat with grunts of pleasure.

In a matter of moments the food is gone and Peitry leans back to swallow down the last sip of ale in a loud gulp. After a long belch he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and sighs in content. "Gods. That was good." he mutters drunkenly as the food hits his stomach and his eyes glaze sleepily. "Haven't had a proper meal since Port Ice."

Sitting there quiet for a moment Peitry shrugs of his leather coat over the back of his seat, still with his satchel over his shoulder and resting in his lap, and fishes around in one of his pouches and draws out a smaller pouch and some quartered papirus and proceeds in rolling himself a cigarette.

"So you're forming groups to venture west over the river? That must be fun. Forming alliances right from the get go too? That's smart. Lay down the ground work, prevent conflict in the future. Alright, I'll play..." patting himself down with his cigarette in his mouth he looks around as if searching for something, "Excuse me." he mutters and heads over to the fireplace to draw out a stick to light his cigarette. Sitting back down he draws a puff and blows it out slowly. "First one I've had since Port Ice as well." he mutters looking at it, "Filthy habit, corrodes the lungs, clots the veins..."

"Right, sorry. So, I'm a wizard. A cyphermage from the Order of Cyphers in Ruddleport, Evocer by specialization. I'm here for three reasons; First, practical application of magic. There's nothing like experience to deepen ones knowledge. Second, peace and quiet. I aim to raise a tower out in those wastes and open it up to accept apprentices and continue my studies in my own house. Third; money. if aim going to any of the above I'll need gold to pay for it. If that's acceptable to you all we should get along just fine. And you can bring that paladin over anytime you like, I don't aim to dissect children or breed monsters, nothing gruesome or evil on my mind." Pausing he looks at the group to see if he's held anyones interest before finishing.

"So if any of you fine swords think you could use versatile arcane support I'd be willing to travel with you." finishing he turns back to his cigarette and puffs away.

Sorry for the wall of text I'm just trying the character on for size. Trying to find him so to speak.


Ari Mai smiles at Torin and flags down the waitress as she brings Peitry his meal.

Another flagon of that horse pee for the dwarf and I'll have a glass of bunny sweat please ... I'm sure that my fine dwarven companion will soon be calling it that so I might as well get used to it; elven reisling please"

Ari Mai listens intently to the political discussions and nods in agreement.

It seems wise to lay the ground work for such things as Peitry has said. And as for your offer Peitry, someone of your arcane knowledge and power would be a welcome addition for sure.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

All right, let me attempt a roster as a start point. People can voice yay or nay from there.
Now if we go with
Pietry
Myself (Jin)
Rogarson
Tamas
Keenan as one group.
That's a full mage and Magus, I am happy to trade spell knowledge with you Pietry by the way, Rogarson can act as scout.
Tamas as our main fighter and Keenan as archery support.
Both Rogarson and myself have some access to healing magic. But lacks a cleric.

Jin can also debuff with Hexes whose DC's scale to ninth level

The other group could be
Nathaniel who describes himself as a Magic using warrior, so similar to myself perhaps,

Jin doesn't know but Nate can use Summon Monster as an SLA so he can negate the animal companion advantage the other group has
Viorel who is a Sorcerer. So equal in terms of Arcane skill.
Arai can be their scout
Barack as their primary warrior and Torin as their cleric.

Jin pauses so all can consider the grouping. Now the group that includes me has a disadvantage in curatives but includes an archer horseman which the other lacks. Objections or opinions


Nathaniel can't summon while he's in his eidolon suit. He should be considered a fighter who can cast haste on the party. Probably not much more than that.


"Peitry if you please and sure.." Peitry sizes up the group Jin suggested and nods. "...I'm in."

"Loot and rewards split equally between all member of the party and..." Peitry looks back at Jin, looking him square in the eye. "...I'm willing to share knowledge as the chance arises, but I get first pick of any arcane writings we find."


You all notice Sir Brensen go over to a table where an old white haired man is dozing drunkenly, his hand still tightly fastened to the handle of his mug. He's wearing plain undyed linen robes, his hair and beard are unkempt. Brensen shakes him gently by the shoulder and then leans down to whisper something to him, before pointing over in the direction of the table full of new crusaders. The old man nods, wipes the drool from his mouth and hurriedly finger combs his hair and beard into some manner of order.

Standing, he's surprisingly tall and thin. His robes hang off him like clothes on a drying rack as he makes his way over. "Greetings! I am Balbeck Morann, historian and sage of the Worldwound. My friend Brensen tells me you'll be heading into the wastes soon." he pauses to sip from his mug. "If you make it as far as any of the old villages or towns, keep your eyes peeled. I'll pay handsomely for any information or artifacts dating to the time before the Worldwound. Anything at all that might tell me something about who lived there and how will do. I've put a map up on the bulletin board over there." he says pointing across the room. "It has the locations of all the old settlements I know about marked on it." He sort of stares blankly for a moment before snapping back to reality and says, "Well, good luck!" Before making his way over to the nearest table to plop back down and finish off his drink.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP
Peitry Valzarion wrote:

"Peitry if you please and sure.." Peitry sizes up the group Jin suggested and nods. "...I'm in."

"Loot and rewards split equally between all member of the party and..." Peitry looks back at Jin, looking him square in the eye. "...I'm willing to share knowledge as the chance arises, but I get first pick of any arcane writings we find."

Unfortunately, my spellist is...limited compared to yours, friend as long as I might make any copies I need you are welcome to all magical writings we find. I keep a scroll or two purchased for emergencies but I cannot read a scroll whilst swinging my sword so help yourself.


"This does sound like a good split. Although sir Jin while I congratulate on your powers of deduction, I would suggest looking further into differences in arcane mastery before making that sort of statement." He leaned back in his chair looking over the gathered group. "My suggestions for terms of the group, any valuables gathered are split equally, if two of the group should desire the same item let them bid for it and the final bid is counted as it's value in their share. A percentage goes in to communal use which the group decides as a whole. Some details should be discussed but I reckon it's prudent to abstain until the groups have been decided."

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 17 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+2/R+1/W+3 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 14 | AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+2 | Perception +4 |

"I must admit that I greatly approve of these agreements about apportionment of loot and lands, and creation of equal parties. I will admit that before I entered this tavern I was going to take a much more causal approach. However, dealing with matters in this way should greatly help our chances of success. Please do not worry about my being offended if I am not picked for a group; you all seem to be fine fellows, and I would be proud to venture forth with any one of you. Please forgive me if I wish to continue to keep my powers a secret, but let me just state that my place in combat tends to be on the front line- and that I have the ability to cast a few spells to increase the effectiveness of my comrades."


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

I'm fine with these proposals.

I'm at a festival till tomorrow


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Well that worked out well.
Careful, Jin, it is not wise to adventure without a healer. At that Infernal Healing spell is...distasteful.
Really? I can think of no greater Irony than using Demon Blood to help me fight demons. Your point is taken, however.

Well then, Peitry, Rogarson and Kenan, if we are happy with that roster, shall we take ourselves to the Training Grounds to practice some strategy. A purchase from the Temple for a wand of healing would also be wise. I will leave a note on the Board Recruitment Forum for a 5th adventurerer with divine skill to meet us at the practice yards.


Peitry slps his palm down on the table and looks beamig at Jin. "Great! Glad that worked out! Maybe we should talk some more with ol' Morann before heading out as well, more information can't hurt and fortune favors the wary, right?" Peitry suddenly grows somber, "But seriously, I need a bath."


Nathaniel, Barack, Torbin, Viorel, and myself then? Seems to be formidable to me. If all are agreeable to these groups, then may I suggest we spen a bit of time gathering last minute supplies and then meet at the gate tomorrow morning? I would suggest we pony up some cash for either a wand of restoration or perhaps healing; or both if we have the cash. What do you think? Ive got a little over 900gp on me.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Good luck Ari, Jin extends a hand.

In the meantime, Pietry that is a good suggestion. Moraan may have some good information.

Jin hated taking the lead. Ironic, considering he was a slave, meant to serve.
Maybe I'm just rebelling against my past. Trying to make decisions becauseI was never allowed to...
Or maybe if you let go of those old doubts you could become the man you were meant to be?
I don't think so my shadow. Peitry is the man I was supposed to be. I should have gone to a proper academy like my father and became a true wizard. Not a part time practitioner playing at mage.

He gets up with Peitry and the others and walks to Moraan's table, waiting for somebody else to speak.


Moraan has slipped back into a drunken sleep, his head nodding down and up continually as his unconscious mind fights to keep him in his chair.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Unable to take the deafening silence, Jin does speak,
Moran! Wake up Man! These places you speak of. I would know more of their history. Is there anything
significant about them that would warrent seeking them out over other places?

Sorry If I am rushing guys. I note that me, Nathan, Ari and Peitry are the only posters for awhile but that may just be the weekend


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor felt a shiver of excitement, holding a slip of paper with his barracks assignment number. The gnoll felt like he could hold his head high here, and he walked with a bit of a skip. He had to force his excite down a bit though as he realized he was after all a paladin of Erastil, and didn't want to seem unprofessional. He still nodded and bowed to those that paid him attention, and saluted approperiatly when met with someone who had a clear rank.

The gnoll found himself in front of the Watchful Blade and smiled, thinking this would be as good a place as any to get to know those he would fight beside against the most vile evils possible. He stooped to go in the front door and started walking through the crowd to the bar. "Excuse me...excuse me..." he repeated each time he bumped into someone. Once he spotted the halfling barmaid he switched to the Halfling tongue. "Hello, friend,if your taking orders, do you have tea with some milk?" his gnoll voice yipped putting emphasis on the question.


"Huh!? Wha!?" Morann says, sputtering awake and nearly falling out of his chair. "Oh...history. Well, alls I can tell ye is that over a hunnerd years ago there were Sarkorian towns and forts at those red spots." he says, pointing to the map on the wall. "Damn Wound's got the land like putty though, who knows what horrible hells they've been molded into since then." He pauses to scratch at his beard. "I have heard that Iz is under the rulership of a Balor named Khorramzadeh, and that's there's a ruthless Marilith ruling out Drezen called Zuhra Aponavicius. I would steer clear of anywhere near them until you've got some serious power under your belt." He takes a long drag from his mug, "You could also call the gold I'd pay for relics from Sarkoris significant." He stares at Jin drunkenly, his eye twitching.


The halfling woman replies to Crissor in Halfling, "Wow, you speak halfling really well! We have just the thing, please sit down. I'll have your tea in a moment." Then she rushes off to get it.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin's eyes come up as he spots the 7 foot tall Gnoll wearing a Longbow and a fine breastplate go to the bar.

Now THAT one stands out even amongst this crowd. Might be worth speaking to the big warrior.
Yes. He does. And the polish and care he appears to take with his gear speaks of education

Jin gets Kenan's attention and motions to the Gnoll.
A fellow archer perhaps? The Greatsword suggests otherwise. We could do with a 7 foot warrior in the middle of combat. Would you mind sounding that one out my friend?
He has the look of a Warrior and my experiences with the savage peoples tell the they distrust Magai. You would likely do better than I.


Female HalfElf Cleric

There is movent in the Inn, you see some bunch up and look out the window, there seems to be some thing some kind of commotion outside. voices can be heard saying "Shes back" or others saying, "its the Demon hunteress" as they look out the doors and windows they see a sight not often seen in the life.

What walks past the huge 50' gates is something big, some thing a 3ed the size of the gates, It has on Armor that seems to weave itsself around the new comers body, At Her head, for the new commer looks to be female there are 2 Horns. The Monstarus from is carring in one hand a very deadly big and deadly looking greatsword, in the other the head of a demon. She walks to just out side the Inn and throws the head to one of the Inn keeps lads,

IMAGE HERE

"Thats for the wall, please get me a drink if you would be so kind. also have my room made ready, and I will be needing a bath as well"

She moves to the large side doors that open into the mian Inn area, talking a seat that seems to have been made for her, she places her sword down and slowly looks around at the new commers untill her large wine Jug comes.

"Do you still have some of that venison? if so a large plate of that would be nice, if not the beef"

She smiles as the boy runs off, the sits and sips her wine in silent contemplation

Rosa has come back to the Keep


"I agree with the idea Ari, I do have some spare coin tad under six hundred if my memory serves, but I think it would be wise for us to invest in mounts too, for quicker transportation as this is also partly a race. Of coarse I am not aware if other poses horses or something else already but I know I am without a one. A small mention, I do poses the skills necessary to use the mentioned wands with relatively good success margin."

He turned to look at each one in the table. "But perhaps we should wait for people to agree to the groups before going further into planning. And it seems more recruiting is going to happen." The man smirks at the last part.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

I had thought the same, when I saw him. This giant could be the anchor in our battle line. But now I'm undecided. This Hunter seems to be interesting too. And she has proven that she can fight.


Peitry stands up to accompany his new adventuring partners over to Balbeck but can't help but sneer at the od sage and his drunken manner as his judgmental brain kicks in. 'A Loremaster my ass! A drunkard fool by the look of 'im. If he's attained the rank f Loremaster then he's got arcane power to boast of but here he sits! In a drunken stupor!' But when the old man starts talking of things past and places of note Peitry can't help but be interested, even a little impressed. Taking out a parchment and some ink and a pen he starts scribbling down the information Balbeck is giving them.

"Iz, Balor, Khorramzadeh. Drezen, Marilith, Zuhra Aponavicius." he mutters to himself as he jots it down. "Anything else?" he asks, impatience in his tone. 'Surely he knows more, and he's got money too. Why is he content sitting here drunk?' Petry is beginning to suspect the old man is more than he seems and wonders what his level of power is.

Looking up at the disturbance of the two newly arrived Peitry is more than a bit taken aback by their appearance. "Well, he's the cleanest gnoll I've ever laid eyes on, and if I'm not mistaken that's the mark of Erastil on him. A paladin or cleric perhaps, a devotee to be sure. She, on the other hand, has a look of a solo huntress about here. Here experience would surely be a great asset but you won't see me groveling for it. Either one looks like they can take care of themselves, I have no preference which one you approach, just as long as they are willing to follow our agreements."


Just want to point out that he claimed to be a historian not loremaster :P


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Ok, then I will talk to this gnoll. Someone of you can talk to the huntress.

Kenan walks to the bar and places himself nest to the gnoll.

Welcome comrade. I'm pleased to see, that even the devotees of Erastil are sending their combatants for this noble undertaking.


Viorel decided to approach the arrived woman, raising from his seat. "Will do." He walks next to the huge female, giving a bow more at home in some noble's estate than in an inn before speaking. "Good afternoon. Excuse the intrusion lady, I am Viorel Ariaza. Myself and my compatriots there are looking to gather able men and women to dwell into the worldwound. Would you care to join our table?" He gestures towards the table where the others are seated.


This blessed laptop is gruelingly slow. Jelani; Chalk it down to Peitry having an ale when he should be resting after the trip to the world wound.

Watching Kenen approach the gnoll and Viorel approach the horned giantress Peitry shrugs and goes over to the bulletin board and inspects the map Balbeck posted. Taking out another paper he does his best to copy it in as much detail he can, marking in the names given by the old man by the appropriate cities he blows on the ink and rolls up the scroll carefully before putting it in the satchel.


Female HalfElf Cleric

Rosa nods her head back and Viorel

"Such good manners, I have not seen the like in a long time, Master Viorel Ariaza, most here spend there time avoiding such as I"

She moves her fork around to indicate most of the room, she looks to see if eney one meets her gaze.

Then from her side the sword says

"Ај да видиме што тие имаат да кажат Роса, тоа ќе го направи промена да се ловат со другите."

Infernal:
"Lets see what they have to say Rosa, it will make a change to hunt with others.

She pats her sword,

"Yes I agree it would be nice, e will go to your table Master Viorel Ariaza"

Rose gets and moves to the indicated table, slowly so as not to bumb any one, she leves the seat behind, you see its made of crates and large Tarps, she has to bend over as much as she can just to make it to the table, once there she sits cross leged on the floor, even like this she is some 7 feet tall plus.

"How nice to meet you all, My name is Rosa, Rose Luminass and Im the one they call Demon hunter, which by a funny coincidence is just what I do most of my time here. So may I ask about yourselfs?"


He walks with her back to the table. "Manners cost nothing. Would be pretty hypocritical of me to judge someone based on their heritage." As they arrive at the table he waits for her to introduce herself. "Feel free to ask what you wish, if you get an answer depends on the question." He smirked.


Ari Mai smiles at the newcomer and says Well met Rosa. My name is Ari Mai. I hope you don't mind me asking the obvious question but why do they call you the demonslayer? Are you from around here? Or do you slay demons elsewhere? You seem to have experienced that which all of us soon to hope to.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

A large hulking man lumbers towards Clydwell Keep hoping this is the Place of which he dreamed, the place of Steel and Battle. Wonders how much earlier he would have been here if his The Nag hadn't died, I hated that horse, he died on purpose, so I would have to walk. he lets out a laugh that sounds little like a howl then continues on.

He stops about about a mile from the gate and sees the 2 statues and smiles. He continues towards the gates. A young group of Paladins waiting at the entrance gate, probably have drawn the short stick to wait be on watch and wait for stragglers. "Good Evening he hesitates trying to look into the darkness of the cloak Sir, how can I help you. the others take a step back from the when they see the size of the man's arms as they come out from under his cloak and he pulls down his hood. revealing a steel colored face with a Wolf's muzzle. In a voice that sounds like he is growling "I was told this was a place of war and help was needed."picture Christian Bale's Batman voice so as he starts getting louder the less you understand him.

The young man that spoke to him first whispers something to a less decorated one of the men. Then replies "Follow him he will take you to the Barracks then you are free to wander until you get your assignment."

The new young man walks in silence with his hand on his sword like he is ready to strike the new comer. He then leads Sirhan to the closest Barracks to the front gate. "Here you go, Sir. then turns to leave.

Sirhan puts a meaty hand on the young man's arm "Thank you, my travel has been long where might I go to get something to eat." Sirhan Smiles with his metal looking teeth glinting in the moon light. The young man points to a building to close to the barracks and then heads off.

Sirhan leaves his things in the barracks, and heads to the Tavern. A Large man wearing grey and black robes with highlights of silver. he has Long black hair with skin that has a metal look, gold ringed eyes and the muzzle of a wolf finished with a braided goatee. He stands at almost 7' tall and wide enough that he has to tilt his body to get in the door. He walks over to an open seat at the bar. "May I have some Ale as well something to eat." he gestures to bowl of something one of the other patrons is eating. Then slides a gold to the man. and looks about the Tavern to see his fellow soldiers.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Seating nearby the newcomer sits Kenan, trying to get in an conversation with Crissor, Kenan turns to Sirhan.

Greetings wanderer, my name is Kenan Borjigon. You seem to look for comrades in the coming crusade. My comrades and myself are looking to gather able men and women to dwell into the worldwound.
If you are interested, feel free to join us at the table over there.

51 to 100 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Fifth Mendevian Crusade Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.