Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Game Master DEWN MOU'TAIN


501 to 550 of 712 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

The door slowly opens, and you see the thin man standing before you, slightly leaning back and forth. The stench of brandy fills your nose as he begins to talk
You Ogiers do not scaressth meeth any more. he begins with a slur Just because you are big, doesnt mean you have the right to crush the little guy


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

"Um. Are you well? Did the last pair of Ogiers do something to you?" Amorial looks at the man confused.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

Yeah, they threatened me. Well, at least i think they did. Kind of hard to understand them, what with that thick, singing accent that they had. And they spoke weird too. Sounded like Aiel. Oathbreakers they muttered to themselves alot. I do not know what that means. But, they got real angry when they wanted to leave with a bunch of books. The nerve of them! But I got them! Told them that if they wanted to borrow the books, they had to leave something that would force them to return. So they left that axe over there. He finishes his rant, pointing a shaking hand to something in the corner.

The first thing that stands out is the shaft, since a ray of light falls upon it. Dust motes float about the air as they attempt to disrupt your sight of the shaft, but cannot. The shaft is huge. As thick around as a mans chest, and a deep dark color. The shadows make the color look black, but the light shows it to be a truely deep, dark green.
Going further down the shaft, to the floor, sits a most impressive sight. This is easily an axe, yet could be used as a farmers plow for the sheer size of it. The blade has strange snake lines that run all over it, up and down. No line crosses another, and each line seems to have a hint of green added to it, showing a darker shade the closer it gets to the shaft.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

"What books did they take Master Curator?"

Amoral turns to Tesliin, " Tesliin Sedai, can you come here for a moment?"

Amoral turns back to the Curator, "I am very sorry that any of my people mistreated you, I assure you that I will speak with them myself about manners when I see them. I do need your help though. Will you help me?"


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

The Curator blinks at Amorial, then slowly turns to the bookshelves. Umm...i think it was books relating to the previous Aiel War, a discertation about Arthur Hawkwing, and a census done last year for Cairhein.

Shaking his head a moment, he looks back up at Amorial Help! yes i can help! What help do you need?


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

"Most curious requests..." rumbles Amorial. "Yes your help, there are a set of locked closets which I would like access to, they state that only you may enter them so I am requesting your permission to do so. I would appreciate it greatly".

Tesliin Sedai & Rizzenmagnus:
Amorial turns to Tesliin Sedai whispering, "Can you sense whether the One Power resides in that object?" he points to the scythe or plow or whatever it is.


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

Amorial:
"Allow me to check," she whispers back.

Tesliin embraces Saidar and examines the tool.

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Not sure what check is needed, so I rolled Weavesight


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM
RIZZENMAGNUS wrote:

As for the Identifying objects, Lets do a play test. Since spellcraft is used in pathfinder to identify magic items, For WOT, lets use Weavesight. And i think this needs to be a special use of the skill, since there is some risk involved in messing with One power objects. So, Items will be assigned a DC, and the identifier will have to hit the DC to avoid any affects. I think that using the overchanneling rules would be an easy way of dictating the adverse effects of failure in identifying the items. So if you fail the check, you make a Will save instead of fort save, and if you fail that, then how much you miss by will corrollate to the chart, so if a person fails miserably, then the potential of stilling is there, since it is spoken of in the books. {And, with risk comes reward, so lets say that if you exceed the DC, there is the potential of being able to craft the same item. Like you exceed the check by 10, you can make a faulty copy,by 20 make an exact copy, 25+ you can enhance it}.

This is a perfect time to playtest the above. Tesliin made her weavesight check. The DC to identify this weapon was 25, and Tesliin was able to over come it with ease. So not only does she know what it is, but what its special properties are.

Tesliin walks up to the weapon, and spins fine weaves of spirit first, but slowly adds fire, earth, water, and air into the object. At first, it resists, but through force of will power, she is able to pierce its resistant matrix.
Immediately she is able to tell that the blade had been forged with the One power, and forged well. This weapon would be considered a perfect weapon among perfect weapons. The second, and most horrifying thing she discovers is that this weapon is designed to protect the user against channelers. Gasping at the inclination of this, she almost over looks something simple at the blade. A single strand of earth has forced the metal to adhere to an even more sharp edge, almost making one check for cuts from looking at it.

The axe is a power-wroght weapon, and gives the weilder a +4 bonus to resiting weaves from all channelers. As an added bonus, the blade is considered to have the quality "keen".


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

absent mindedness must be contagious among scholars

What say you Builder; Aes Sedai.....uhm

A'mar goes off to seek his Aes Sedai through the link and keeping and eye out for the builder to revoice his thoughts; taking his book on creatures of Darkness

when A'mar feels Tesliin concentrate and channel; he thinks danger; and sprints to her aid


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

"Lord Jareen, in regards to the question at hand; do you know who was wounded in the attack, who was killed, and why any of them might be the target of such an attack?"


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial seems not to have heard A'Mar as he is so focused on the cabinet. He follows the curator closely excited about the prospect of what is inside.


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

Hey, I think I had a post get eaten!

Amorial:
"This is indeed a power wrought weapon, and an unusual one at that. The weapon is very sharp, more easily able to cut than most of it's kind. A weapon like this belongs in the Tower."

A'Mar:
Sensing the urgency in A'mar, she sends a feeling of calmness through the bond. She knows he will still come, but at least knowing danger is not imminent.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial will wait to see what happens with the curator before responding to Tesliin Sedai's answer.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

rhoekk and marten
Lord Jareen takes a cup off of the end table and sips, grimacing. the wines made around here are so blase'. Very difficult to get good wine, and expensive Taking another sip, he sets the cup down.
Hearing Rhoekks question, Jareen chuckles I, obviously, was woundedhe says, his hand waving at his bandages. As for the others, ummm...a few servants, some minor lords who's names i choose not to remember, and a sul'dam and daman- he cuts off again with a hacking cough. [b]excuse me, just a couple of retainers, nothing worth mentioning

the others

amorial
The curator opens the door and the fresh smell of pine fills your nose as you enter. You stand in the at the entry of a long room. It stands wide enough for an Ogier to stretch his hands out and not touch the sides, and high enough to accomodate an Ogiers height. Lining the walls are bookshelves that run from floor to ceiling. These bookshelves look odd in that only one to two books rest on the shelves, some on stands, some standing up, open. Underneath attached to the shelf is a small note card, written in perfect penmenship, detailing the name of the book, the subject, and the perceived age.
After recovering from the shock of seeing the perfect assortment of aged knowledge, another thing leaps into your head. You are cold. The sweat that has saturated your shirt and face, now enhance the cold feeling.

a'mar and Tesliin

A'mar walks up on Tesliin as she runs her hands along the shaft of the axe-thing.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial shifts his shirt uncomfortably, "This is astounding curator! May I browse the books?"

He looks around the room for a fireplace, "It is quite cold in here, is it normally like this curator?"

Amorial looks back out towards Tesliin and the others, "I will be in here for the time being, let's discuss other matters once I am done here, I think I may be on to something!"


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

amorial
the curator is shocked at the suggestion of a fireplace. A fireplace? IN HERE! Bah, for an Ogier, you sure are a daft one. Would you really risk a fire in a room such as this with such ancient knowledge. striding down the line, he points at a book would you risk a fire so you could read the only known copy of Luthair Paendrag Mondwin's journal? stepping across the carpeted floor, he stops and points and this? The lost Aes Sedai. Spinning around, he steps to the far back. With a louder voice he asks What about this one? should i burn this too? This is a strange book, i think it predates the Age of Legends, has a strange title There and back again. A hobbit's tale

amar and tesliin
Standing next to the axe, you cannot help but appreciate the craftsmanship of the weapon. Stepping forward, A'mar picks the thing up, grunting under weight. Tis a bit heavy for my use, but still well balanced

Rhoekk and Marten
Lord Jareen looks at you both. Why the sudden interest in who was killed?


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

"I enjoy reading a good book by the fireplace. I can certainly see your point though curator, one can never tell what sort of clumsy oaf would let a fire rage out of control, better not to risk it. Still it IS oddly chilly in here". Amorial shivers.

Amorial begins walking down the line with the curator, "Despite the chill I should like to peruse these books. Would you like to stay here with me while I do so? What else is here?" Amorial has his eye on the Lost Aes Sedai, something A'Mar mentioned that Amorial only faintly registered stirs in his mind.


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

A'mar blushes as he feels the calmness in the bond; being a young warder he got overexcited and turns to guard his charge while she tests the item, he watches, and listens and sniffs for any clue or anyone observing or creaping nearby


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

What's a Hobbit?

----
when looking at the item; any clues like style that tells about the craftmen or its use; a soldiers weapon wouldnt have much adornment; but a lords weapon would; a woodcutters tool might be very plain. The old saying from Ogres "dont put a long handle on your axe comes to mind"


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16
RIZZENMAGNUS wrote:

Rhoekk and Marten

Lord Jareen looks at you both. Why the sudden interest in who was killed?

"We are simply trying to piece together the pieces of this puzzle. Why would Shadow-walkers be sent here? Do you have any idea why the Sightblinder might specifically want you dead? Have you done something to catch his eye or specifically to earn his ire?"

"Sul'dam? Daman-? Sul'dam would translate to 'Leash Holder.' I have not heard of any wetlander servants called by such a title before. Wetlanders are strange, and servants the strangest of the lot. Perhaps I will ask the Northern Wetlander; he is a 'Lord' and may know what the titles mean. I need to understand if I am to keep the peace, but these wetlander's ways make my head hurt."

Sorry about the long gap in posts. The game thread disappeared from my focus list, and I didn't notice. The discussion thread was still there, so I thought there was merely no activity going on.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

no problem. i too rely on the RSS feed on my work email to let me know when someone posts something. I just forced my pc to reboot and it showed the last couple postings


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

A'mar asks the curator

how much do you know of the Age of Legends; do any writing still exist? If things from the ancient past are being spun back into the Wheel of Time and returning to our age; perhaps looking into what we have of this past will help us in the future; perhaps we will find a reference to what we seek. What do you suggest?


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

If the curator does not stop him Amorial will simply begin to read through the books looking for what he needs.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

amar, you are still standing next to tesliin, so your question is voiced to thin air, as the curator is in the room with amorial

amorial
THe curator spreads his hands. please, friend Ogier. Take your time. Read what you wish. I only ask that you only read one book at a time.

Rhoekk
Lord Jareen simply shrugs. I know of no specific reason why the Dark One would wish me dead. I would suppose that following the Light is enough reason to target me

LJ 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Rhoekk 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amoral will read through the texts.

Knowledge Age of Legends 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31
Knowledge History 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

got to love that high skill check

time to read through the books, in hours. Im using a d8 to represent the extra care in handling the books
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

From the tattered book Journey's with Shomesta

... I find this Nym to be different from his fellow brethren. The most striking is his color. The regular color of a Nym is green, as if the Nym is the living spirit of spring time. Every shade of green is represented. This Nym's coloring is gray, like ash. Yet, unlike ash, he remains whole. I would expect to smell burning, or a burnt smell, but from him comes nothing. As if an absence of smell...

..."the light and the dark stand at my door, yet both are equal in my eyes." is what this Nym, this grayman speaks to me.

"fire burns and consumes, but begets new life. The sun shines brightest, but shadow exists. To have a whole, you must have half. Speak to me in parts to have entirety." What strange words to say.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorials' eyes go wide as he reads the passage. Amoral continues to read though so as to not draw the curators curiosity. He will write these passages down as well as a number of others which are not relevant.

Once he is complete he will thank the curator for his assistance and head to Tesliin Sedai, "based upon what you have seen of that weapon is it something we should consider taking with us?"


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

rhoekk
Coughing into a rag, Lord Jareen looks tired. Please, honorable Rhoekk, I am tired from this exertion and wish to rest. Pausing, He makes a flick of his finger in slashing manner, and a moment latter a woman dressed in a mouse colored gray dress steps into the room.
You line of questioning has given me pause concerning my safety. With that said, I wish to add to your investigation pool my personal servant, Selee. She is well trained to watch, to listen, to observe. She may prove to be a valuable asset in tracking down those that wish my death. Selee may also speak as me in all manners concerning this investigation. She has large resources available to her, and can, in a pinch, call upon the house guard should a "shake down" need to happen Chuckling at his humor, he scrunches up his face and rolls to his side.

Selee steps forward The master is in pain and wishes to sleep. We go. she commands, sweeping her arms towards the door, a stern no-nonsense look on her face.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

"I see you, Selee. Yes, let us go."

Once outside the room Rhoekk will turn and address the woman again, "Your assistance will be useful, I am sure, but for now we must return to our companions and see what they have learned. Good day."

'I do not want this person following us around. We have no idea what Lord Jareen's motives are, and she will serve his interests, not ours. If he is a Shadowrunner, it is likely she would be too.'

After saying his goodbye, Rhoekk gestures to Marten, and leaves with him, headed back out into the city.


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3
Amorial Suth wrote:
Once he is complete he will thank the curator for his assistance and head to Tesliin Sedai, "based upon what you have seen of that weapon is it something we should consider taking with us?"

Tesliin considers for a moment. "I do believe it should be so. This weapon is dangerous left unguarded, and would be better suited in our care." It's obvious when Tesliin state's 'our', she is referring to the Aes Sedai.

By all channelers can I tell if Saidin would also be affected?


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

yes.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Presuming we are able to leave without the woman following, Rhoekk suggest to Marten that he would like to check in with the Aiel to find out if there have been any more attacks. He will ask some of the Aiel Redshields in the streets where he can find Rhuark, and then head out to the Aiel tents, or to the palace as appropriate. If Rhuark is not in Cairhein or unavailable for whatever reason, Rhoekk will head for the leader of the Redshields. If Marten would like to come he can, but he might have difficulty keeping up.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial looks for the curator (I assume he is nearby), "Sir, I believe we should take custody of this curious new item you have acquired. For one thing it is not something an Ogier would normally carry and for another thing I think I would like to force these rude Ogiers to look for me. Their harsh treatment of you calls for a stern reprimanding". Does this look like an item Amorial could actually wield?


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

A'mar, who was holding/examining the waepon, hands it to Amorial.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

If I don't get any special feeling holding the weapon I probably will not wield it as my strength is not very high for an Ogier.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

rhoekk

excuse, Rhoekk of the Tardaad Aiel, but Lord Jareen commanded me to help you in whatever way possible. If you have companions, then i would like to follow you, and at least introduce myself. Selee finishes in that same, stern voice.
Rhoekk looks at Marten for something to work with, but all Marten can do is shrug.

Walking into the busy road, you see a group of Red shields on patrol. Words are exchanged, and Rhuark is to be found in the Palace.

Rhoekk, what you looking to do?

@library
no special feelings from the weapon.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial looks to A'Mar, "If you wish to wield this feel free. Otherwise I will hold onto it". This is assuming that the Curator does not object.

"My friends, I have found some useful information, let us retreat to dinner to discuss what we have learned".


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

"I'm afraid where we go now is on the business of the Aiel. We are charged with keeping the peace in the city, and as such there are many things we must do in confidence. In this regard I require Marten's presence. You will have to meet with our companions another time."

"If you wish, I will discuss the offer of your services with my companions and meet with you here at the manor tomorrow morning."

Regardless of how hard he has to press, Rhoekk will not be leading this helper anywhere at present. He will do what he can to avoid being outright rude, but he will be very firm.

Once he has gotten her to agree to remain he will head for the palace and request to see Rhuark. He would like to check in and let him know what it is he is doing, as well as provide a full report on what happened at the mansion the night before. He will provide Marten as a witness.

GM:
After Marten is dismissed he will make a report on the group, and that they claim (and appear) to be working on behalf of the Car'a'Carn. He will make mention of what he knows and let the chief know that he intends to continue accompanying these wetlanders in order to learn more, and if they are working for the dragon, to aid them in completing their quest.

After this, Marten and Rhoekk will head back to the inn to meet up with the others for dinner.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

After several minutes of arguing, she finally nods.
At sunrise, Dedicated

The meeting with Rhuarc was straight forward. Sharing tea with you, he listens with attention and asks penetrating questions about these wetlanders. Nodding, he says Yes, I remember them from Dumai Wells. A quest for "the Grayman". Look. Listen. Learn. Should anything jepordize the Aiel from these wetlanders, show them the true honor of an Aiel. May you find water and shade, Rhoekk

well, that worked out pretty well.

Dinner time

Dinner is a subdued affair. Marten has been recalled to the Black tower, for unknown reasons, or so Jolial says. The days heat has finally penetrated the inn, so while the inn has its windows open, dinner is being held out back in the gardens. Tables are lined up along the walk ways, with a pagoda in the far back providing the best security against eavesdropping. Servants bring a large platter of ham, fruit, and a few bowls filled with lukewarm wine. After the hot day, this feels refreshing.
As you sit down to eat, you feel an odd sensation on the tops of your heads. Looking up, you see a small wheel with papered wings spinning. A simple cord runs from a cog on top of the wheel to another cog combined to a gear. Peaking up, you see another spinner set up above the wall, catching the breeze that cannot penetrate the solid barrier.


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

Builder, I am well armed, wield it if you can, I could teach you if you desire


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

"So what is it you have learned, Amorial? More clues for our journey?"


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial lays out the following notes to his companions:

From the tattered book Journey's with Shomesta

... I find this Nym to be different from his fellow brethren. The most striking is his color. The regular color of a Nym is green, as if the Nym is the living spirit of spring time. Every shade of green is represented. This Nym's coloring is gray, like ash. Yet, unlike ash, he remains whole. I would expect to smell burning, or a burnt smell, but from him comes nothing. As if an absence of smell...

..."the light and the dark stand at my door, yet both are equal in my eyes." is what this Nym, this grayman speaks to me.

"fire burns and consumes, but begets new life. The sun shines brightest, but shadow exists. To have a whole, you must have half. Speak to me in parts to have entirety." What strange words to say.

"It would appear that this journal describes what we are looking for. I am not sure we will find anything further in the library here. Perhaps the libraries of my people may contain more. No doubt Tar Valon would also grant us answers but that would seem a risky proposition. Thoughts?"

Amorial looks to A'Mar, "Perhaps some lessons would be in order A'Mar. Especially if we continue to get into deadly conflicts such as the one from the other day. What intrigues me beyond our task is the presence of these Ogiers who were so rude to the librarian. I should very much like to meet with them".


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

As you say Builder, these are strange times. I wonder at where they could be from, never have I heard of a rude or hasty Ogre, that is akin to saying something like the sun turned blue or hot is cold; very odd


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

Where would we go to look for a Nym? We heard of the one in the Blight, but whereelse to look; the lost city of the Aiel? We could spend a lifetime guessing, if one was known we would all have heard; I can only guess it is hidden, waiting, like so many things from the past, but where, where do plants never fail is my only guess. Could one be in a stedding?


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

"I assume then the book didn't carry more information, such as where the auther was traveling or exploring? Perhaps we could seek out other books by the author and attempt to learn what they were studying as well. Hmm, Tar Valon does possess extensive resources..." Tesliin ponders for a moment.

A'Mar:
Tesliin is pondering the idea, and isn't having the most pleasant of thoughts.

"I do believe we should attempt to discover what your people's libraries contain first Master Amorial. Would that suit you?"


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

"It is said the Saldean's have a large library as well, but Ogrier live long, I had thought they closer than anyone to such a being, Treebrother is it not? perhaps their Elders could help us, they respect Aes Sedai. Though I know not how to ask the Elders of each Stedding in a timely fashion. I believe you are correct as always Tesliin Sedai, nothing can match teh White Towers rescources....Where you go, I will follow."


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

"With Joliar's aid we could travel quickly though I suppose only to places he knows. Though I know our trip and next destination are important I feel it is is more important to find out who these rogue Ogier are. If some my people have joined with the shadow I must inform at the very least my elders".


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

"I have heard rumors, Seachan and a fight at Falme, the Borderlands are on fire of what happened at Flame, and Aes Sedai taken captive, perhaps these Ogier where with Artur Hawkwings decendant Seachan and not at all from a Stedding; perhaps we could get a discription of how they were arrayed or dressed, I have never seen an Ogeir with a weapon before looking at you now, very strange indeed. I am thinking most folks have never seen an Ogier so how would they know the difference? If we have never seen an Ogier with a weapon or one rude; they may just be from another place and culture. I would hate to think an Ogier would slip to shadow"


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

TIME OUT!!! I will rule that it is common knowledge of the armies of Hawkwing going over the sea. But it IS NOT common knowledge that some Ogier went with him. So i will give A'mar a chance to redo his post, but for right now, his last post isn't said. A'mar, feel free to attempt a knowledge history check if you wish.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Rhoekk pretty much just listens to this part of the conversation, not having much to add.

"Could we seek out the 'Green Man'? If he and the 'Gray Man' are both 'Nym', would he not be the best source to tell us where his kin might be?"

501 to 550 of 712 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A murky solution (a Wheel Of Time Thread) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.