Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Elder Games

Game Master wesF

Lots of casters in one spot. What could possibly go wrong?


1 to 50 of 1,117 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Campaign thread. Please keep clear until prompted.


Profile not in use

Delta Omega Tango


M Hu 4UF 1WD Sorc 1DD|HP:59/62|AC:18|T:12|FF:17|CMD:21|F+7| R+3| W+4|Ini+5|Per+8

Dotting as instructed.
...........................................................

That should do it.


Male Varisian Tattooed Sorcerer(Arcane) 6/Oracle 6(Lore)

Flips a card into the room to show he's present.


M Fetch Nin3/Sorc3|HP:44/44|AC:15(19w/MA)|T:15(19w/MA)|FF:11(15w/MA)|CMD:16|F+5|R+9 |W+4|Ini+8|Per+7|Res cold & elec 5

Oh, I thought we were dotting the other thread. Oops.

Anywho, dot away!


Dotting this thread was just to add you to the campaign. generally speaking save it for character interaction.


Dasheel flashback:

This takes place before you visit the academy for the first time.

You're roused from your sleep by your father's familiar voice. "Up and at em, Dash. It's nearly daybreak on the prime and we've got a lot of gear to move. If we don't hurry we'll miss our timeslot for the portal and it's it's booked for weeks."

You live in a small dreary settlement in the shadow plane nammed Krema. Though it's the shadow plane, so it's all a bit dreary. You look forward to traveling to the prime. It, by comparison, is full of life and vibrant color. Jumping from your bed and dressing quickly you rush out to help your father load the pack animals full of goods such as shadow cloth and a rare mineral mined on the shadow plane. You know that when mixed with mortar and bricks it creates a barrier that transcends the planes and prevents etheral travel. It's highly valued on the prime for just this reason.

In about an hour the mules and carts are loaded and your father's caravan moves to take it's place in line for the portal. You're not entirely sure how it works, but rumor has it that an archmage made a place called "the nexux" that connects a number of planes for purpose of trade. The archmage charges a toll for use, but it's quite reasonable given what one can charge for such exotic goods and the cost to find other means to travel the planes.

As you approach the portal is just as you remember it. It appears as nothing more than a small building with a massive and oversized door. You can see that the large wooden doors can be closed and blocked from the inside or outside. You can also see the points of a portculus proned to drop as needed. Nothing that exciting is happening today. The door stands open. The ourside trails off into the gloom of the shadows,but the inside appears to be a cave system with spanning arches that lead in a number of diretions. It's confortably lit, but there appear to be no light sources.

Riding on the back of the cart your father's caravan makes it to the front of the line. The guard's stand vigil on the ground and on the small towers of the structure. They look attentive, but bored. The money changer counds your fathers carts, collects the necessary coins, and hands your father his script of passage. As it was last time your father and his caravan pass through the arches and find themselves on a large stone bridge that spans a massive underground complex. you assume it's unerground. You can't actually see a roof or floor. You can, however, see a network of other similar spans with similar portals. You would only be guessing where they lead. Your father knows the way though and follows the signs written in common. Eventually finding himself to a doorway similar to the last, but this one leads from the cavernous room onto a cobblestone street at daybreak on the prime. The light and colors are far more vibrant than you're used to even this early, but your eyes quickly adjust.

The ride is fairly uneventful and you've been with your father on such trips before. Looking around you realize that you're not heading east as usual. You're headed south. You've never been south before.

Dash: "Are we not going to Emans field?"
Dad: "Ahh, i forgot to tell you. We have a new contract. The Academy needs more blackstone and your father got the contract. We'll be there in a day or to. If you watch the horzon you should be able to see it by about mid day. "

You're excited by the prospect of seeing somewhere new, especially the Academy. You've heard stories, but it's said that nothing matches the experience of seeing it for the first time.
Sure enough you can see the massive mountain rolling over the horizon about mid day. The next two day's it gets larger and larger on the horizon until you can just make out the Archmage spire at the peak and the great wall surrounding the base.

More to come. Feel free to interject Thoughts, emotions, actions, etc. You're relative power level is around level 1 for this flashback. Just remember that.


Dasheel flashback Cont':

As you make your way closer the Academy comes more and more into focus. It's sheer size is somewhat intimidating. It's a city carved out of a mountain and probably added to over time with magic. Though you were traveling the countryside you notice that it gets more and more populated the closer you get. You see the great wall surrounding the mountain. It seems as though it was built to stand forever and outlast a continued assault for just as long.

Outside the wall a small city has sprung up. You make your way through it to the northern gate. It is massive and built like a fortress, but it's plenty wide for a number of travelers to enter and exit without much issue. As your father gets closer a small man with a ledger comes out of a small guard house and speaks briefly with your father. The two speak briefly, but you are too far away to hear. You father produces and hands the man a paper. The man looks it over with much scrutiny, but eventually hands it back and points to somewhere inside the gate. You assume he's giving directions. You pass through the gates uneventfully and take the road to the left just inside the great wall. The caravan stops about a quarter of the way around the mountain at some large steel doors that lead down. A massive chimney juts out of the mountain side at an angle. You can see smoke coming out of the top, but the wind at the top seems to be blowing oddly fiercely and in a number of unnatural directions. The overall effect is that the smoke is pulled away from the mountainside and quickly dissipated. You'd assume this is some sort of magic. Mostly dwarves and humans work near the large gates directing carts and moving cargo onto a number of large lifts inside the doors. Yet another man with ledger see's your father's carts and approaches. This foreman is a a dwarf wearing a leather apron carrying a stone tablet. He marks on it, presumably dwarven runes, with what appears to be a piece of obsidian. Curious you get closer and see the tablet. the obsidian carves through the tablet like a knife through butter. To your surprise more runes appear below his writing. The man looks up and points your father toward the lift you'll be using. As he turns the dwarf rolls the edge of the obsidian lengthwise over the stone and the marks disappear as though they were never there. With an efficient step he moves to another incoming caravan. At the lift a human speaks to your father, then inspects the cargo. Nodding in approval he signs and writes your father a writ and points to a moneychangers cage nearby. Looking at you and seeing the wide eyed expression on your face your father says,

"I'm going to be a minute. Why don't you look around. We'll be staying at that inn." He points at a sign with a pictograph of a dwarf falling from some great height into a bed. "It's called the falling founder. Meet me there in a few hours. Also, know you're a capable young man,but this is a city. It's not like back home. Be careful and don't do anything stupid. " Almost as an after thought your father continues as if he cant believe he forgot "Oh, If you see a walking statue stay out of it's way."

While the workers unload the cart your father waits patiently in line to collect his funds.

This is where you do something to impress someone with your ki-powers. Not sure what that would be so feel free to write that part if you like. Also feel free to ask questions to passer's by etc.


Unbeknownst to any of you the part of the flashback where you end up in the Academy city are all happening at approximately the same time. ;-)

Circe flashback:

In an effort to help preserve the family's reputation, Circe's grandfather arranged for the girl to be sent off to a boarding school, thinking out of sight, out of mind. Before being sent off, Circe was given strict orders to not mention her real family name to anyone or to give any knowledge about who was paying her tuition or she would be disowned and thrown out on the street.

Circe knew her family estate better than anyone else who lived there. Mostly because she has never been anywhere else. There were many cubbies that she would frequent,but she liked the attic the most. That's where a small family of bats lived. Circe would talk to them as though they were listening. One in particular would even eat fruit directly our of her hand. It was odd, but it seemed to cock it's head at appropriate times as she spoke to it. Circe even named it (Insert familiar name).

One day while sitting in the attic Circe could hear her grandfather and father talking. This wasn't unusual except that this time they were almost yelling at each other. Circe quietly moved closer and strained to hear.

Grandfather :"It's a brilliant plan! It gets her our of your hair and keeps you from having to hide her like some shameful secret."
Father: "If we let her go she'll tell someone who she's related to then where will we be?"
Grand: "Do you think for one second that if given half a chance she'll jump at the chance to get off the estate. She'll be so grateful she might even become useful to you. Besides after she's gone for a few years you can een bring her back and say she's a friend of the family or charity case or whatever. This is Chelax. Having a pit touched in the house is a good thing unless of course she's your wifes bastard child."

The conversation went on for awhile. In time Circe's father agreed to send his wife's daugher to the Academy provided that she went by a different surname. Circe agreeed readily. Anything to get away from this house. Soon after under the cover of night Circe was lead to a covered coach. In cloak and cowel Circe turned to look at her former home. She had never known anything different. What would the world hold? As she looked at one of the gables a dark form emerged and crossed the moon for a second. Though she couldnt see it directly she knew it was taking a sweeping curve. Seconds later a small dark form lands on the shoulder Circe was looking over. It was (insert familiar name). Circe smiled and opened her cloak so the small creature could crawl into an inner pocket. She was happy to get away from her former home, but she was happier to have a friend for the journey.


Circe Cont:

This was much better written, but the post got eaten and I cant bring myself to write that much again. So this is the cliffs notes version.

You spend the next few weeks traveling in the coach. You stop at a few inns, but per instructions you keep your cloak and cowel on to hide your gender and speccies. Your father has told you to keep hidden until you get to the academy. The coachmen takes care of the details and ushers you past any strangers. You spend your evenings in a private room. The coachmen running any errands you may need.

One day you have the windows drawn and you're talking to your bat. The carraige comes to stop. You put your friend under your cloak to protect him from the light then open the carriage door to ask the coachmen why you've stopped. You never get the chance to speak for the sight you see stunns you to silence.

You are just outside a massive wall. The variety of creatures you see is staggering. All your families servants are human. You've only read about a fraction of these creatures. Amusing Gnomes, SturdyDwarves, Graceful Elves, taut halflings, Muscular half orcs, and a number of other's that you can't identify. You smile widens. yes, you are going to enjoy the variety of company available here.

Mid thought the coachmen speaks "I'm going to see about your accomodations,milady." he then walks into an official looking building.

Feel free to jump in and roleplay. You're approximately level one. Don't need to make a new sheet. just keep the relative power level in mind.


Lorth flashback:

Lorth's story is going to be fairly direct.

Lorth was working as a caravan guard. It's not gamorous work, but it is work and that suited Lorth just fine. His last caravan left him near destitute at the planar crossroad. It's this little town with potal that led to the nexus. Basically the nexus was a trade route set up by some mage a long time ago. A town poped up around the portal because of the travelers that reguarily used the portal. Lorth ended up drinking some human under the table at the local tavern then passing out on a bench. When he woke up the next morning his caravan had left without him. More importantly it had left before paying him. That irritated Lorth. he'd find that caravan leader and break a few of his teeth out,but today he needed more beer to get rid of this headache. he checked his pockets and found a grand total of three copper. ::Damn. Looks like the headache's going to stay for awhile.:: Lorth thought.

Lorth figured he'd join the next caravan outof the portal and take it at least as far as wherever it was going. Perhaps even make a couple coins off it as well.

Heading to the staging area Lorth watched the next caravan master to exit. He was mostly human looking, but with much darker skin. Ashen and grey with very thin angular features. Lorth didn't much care what they looked like as long as they could pay. He had a kid with him too. Same species. Lorth couldnt remember what they were called, but if he remembered correctly they were humans who spent a few too many generations on the shadowplane and it got in em. The kid looked shifty, even for one of his kind. ::[i]Whatever.[\i]::

Lorth waved down the caravan master and the two spoke briefly. The two exchanged words. Lorth showed the caravan master his weapon and told him he knew how to use it. "Pay me a few coin a day and take me as far as you're going and I'll crack any skulls that bother you or yours. " So the accord was made. The caravan master pointed to the third cart and lorth went and hopped on.

The trip ended at the foundary of the Academy. Lorth had been there before. He wasn't overly impressed. Bunch of namby pamby casters. All brains and not guts. The foundary was alright. Lots of dwarves working on good dwarven crafts. At least this part of town was tolerable. The Falling Founder had a good brewery at least.

Lorth collected his pay and went about his business. A day or two after spending some of his coin on good dwarven beer Lorth decided he better look for some more work. He went to the public notice board. After only a moment browsing Lorth saw the oddest posting.

Written in beautiful script and immaculate penmenship It read: Help wanted. Martial minded assistant needed for student sparing. Applicants can apply on the 4th tier BLDG 875 room C34. Elven district. Applications will start at high noon and run until dusk.

Looking at the sky Lorth realized that it's nearly dusk now. Making haste he makes it just in time and breathing heavy. Leaning against the door and breathing heavy (and loud) Lorth surveys the scene. The room is a gymnasium of sorts. Two elves sit behind a long desk. A third elf stands with smoke coming off his body. A human lies unconscious on the floor. Smoke still dissipating off the elf he looks down his nose at the dwarf. "Are you lost?" He says with hauty derision.

Lorth replies, "I'm here for the job. "

The two elves look at each other then to Lorth.

To be continued. Heading home from work now.


Lorth flashback cont':

After a brief silent exchange the two elves turn to Lorth. One says.

"As you wish." one of the seated elves says

The standing elf snorts derisively drawing a dirty look from the elf he interrupted.

"As I was saying, As you wish. This room is enchanted to prevent students from harming each other or causing property damage. Any spell or weapon blow will hurt, but will not cause lasting damage. At the very worst the combatant will be knocked unconscious. Your task will be to attack the student, Mr. Densmore in this case, and attempt to render them unconscious. Their job is to defend themselves. Do you understand?"

Having caught his breath Lorth replies, "We can't really hurt each other here and you want me to knock them out while they try to do the same. Is that about the size of it? " the elf nods in the affirmative. "And this job pays?"

"Quite well actually, should you be selected. Additionally you will receive room and board along with a stipend. Af course you are also free to audit whichever of the classes you qualify for as well." thinking a moment, "Although that may not be of much interest to you...I'm guessing. "

"When do I start?" Lorth asks

"Well, the initial part of the job interview you and Mr. Densmore will..."

The elf is interrupted by the sound of Lorth charging Mr. Densmore and screaming.

Mr. Densmore starts to say "Wait, I'm not r..."

About that time Lorth launched himself in the air and the force of his body pulls both himself and the elf to the ground. Lorth proceeds to bare knuckled beat Mr. Densmore in the face as his legs hold the elf's arms to the ground. The two seated elves are wide eyed and understandably shocked. A few moments later Mr. Densmore is on the ground, bruised, bleeding slightly and very unconscious.

Lorth stands and looks a the two seated elves who are still speechless. One of them regains his wits enough to nod and say, "You're hired." and hold out a piece of paper and a slightly enchanted everfull quill. It's a writ of employment that only needs to be signed by the employee.

Lorth walks up leaving the fleshy mass that is the haughty elf on the ground. Lorth takes the quill, writes his name in crude dwarves script. Quite the contrast to the scrolling elven penmanship of the rest of the document. He then says,

"I'm heading to the Falling Founder if you need me. Otherwise I'll be here in the morning."

Lorth leaves the elves with wide eyes staring as the dwarf leaves. They then look to the elf on the ground. One says to the other, "We should probably get a healer."


M Fetch Nin3/Sorc3|HP:44/44|AC:15(19w/MA)|T:15(19w/MA)|FF:11(15w/MA)|CMD:16|F+5|R+9 |W+4|Ini+8|Per+7|Res cold & elec 5

Spoilered cause Idk if we are supposed to be reading each other's responses when we aren't together.

Spoiler:
“Yeah, sure thing, dad,” Dasheel says, only half listening to his father's instructions. To be honest, Dash's feet were already wandering toward the tower the moment his father said the words “look around.”

As he is walking toward the main entrance to the school Dasheel looks for someone headed in the same direction. Once he finds someone who looks to be headed in he asks “Excuse me, but does one have to be a student to enter the school and take a look around?”


Dasheel Kai wrote:

Spoilered cause Idk if we are supposed to be reading each other's responses when we aren't together.

** spoiler omitted **

I just spoiled them because they're long and it helps keep them seperate.

Dasheel:

A a thin half elf with wild hair streaked with grey is walking by carrying an oilskin bag in one hand looks at you as you speak. He speaks softly, but clearly.

"Hummm..." he says, not initially paying attention."What? Oh. The academy runs like a city proper. You can go almost wherever you want. Just mind the signs. "

He smells odd. Not bad. Just odd. Might be sandalwood.


Alabaster flashback:

Alabaster had just finished carefully balancing a bowl of bakers flour over a cracked doorway. He knew his brothers would be coming through at any moment. They were due to come running through from some lesson or other. Alabaster crouched low behind a potted plant and waited. Alabaster didn't have to wait long as the door began to move he shifted to get a better look. The look on their smug faces would be so great. Time seemed to slow down and Alabaters eyes widened even as his mischevious grin turned to abject horror. None of his brothers were coming through the door.It was his mother. Wha's more she was dressed the way she did when recieving important guests. The only finer dress she owned was reserved for royal balls and such. As the door creaked open Alabaster broke from his hiding place and ran to catch the bowl before it could hit his mother. An impossible task, but in the moment it seemed the only course. Needless to say he failed. Midfall time seemed to remember it's proper pace and resumed. The bowl hit his mother across her fancy pillbox hat with the quail feathers. Flour went everywhere and she screamed. A number of guards came running from different directions,but stopped short when they surveyed the scene and realized it was non-lethal. Witha look of complete humiliation and anger turned to her guest. Then to Alabaster who had stopped dead in his tracks a few feet away. Hands shaking with anger she turned to her guest and said calmly, "Alabaster will show you to the parlor. I will need a moment to compose myself." Then through gritted teeth,, but still relatively composed she turned to Alabaster, "Show my guest to the parlor then go immediately to your room. Say nothing to anyone and I will deal with you later."
Alabaster complies and lead the unknown guest to the parlor. The well dressed clearly aristocratic man stifles a giggle on the walk. He turns to Alabaster after taking a few steps into the parlor. "Good luck." He says.
Alabaster nods then goes to his room. It seems like he waits for an eternity. The sun is almost down when his father opens his chamber door. Alabaster notices that there are two guards flanking his door. That's new. "Sit down." His father directs as he pulls up a chair to a small table. His father goes on for awhile about responsibility and childishness, but Alabastter isn't really paying attention. He's just waiting for the speech to be over as so many children do. Then his father stops talking and looks at Alabaster. Clearly he just asked a question and Alabaster wasn't paying attention.
His father says again, "I said I will give you a choice. The Academy, The army, or the field? You're going to one of these places until you can learn to act like a proper member of this family."
In Alabasers mind there really is only one choice. "The Academy." he say's weakly.
"Good then. You leave at first light." His father says matter of factly.
"The morning!" Alabaster begins to protest, but he is halted mid scentence by a piercing look from his father. Changing his tone Alabaster continues, "Yes father. I'll be packed and ready."
The next morning is relatively uneventful as his father and mother send him off in the crisp morning air. His brothers watch from a nearby window. The feelings, like the morning air, are a bit cold.

Over the next few days Alabaster has a long boring coach ride to consider his new life. He supposes it won't be so bad. At least he'll be free of his brothers for a time. *sigh*

Upon arrival at the Academy Alabaster marvels at the diversity of it all. So many different types of people. His stare lingers a moment on girl who throws off her cloak to reveal small bat-like wings. How weird.

The coachman pulls up to a small outbuilding where a human with a ledger comes out. The coachman hands the little man a wax sealed letter. You just barely make out the writing on the front. It reads "To Headmaster Barton with haste." The little man nods and waves a lean young man over. The man was playing cards at a small table with other similiarly dressed men. They're runners you presume. Sure enough the man takes the letter and after a short set of instructions runs into the city proper. He returns about 30 minutes later with a different letter. The human reads it and says to the coachmen. "It would seem that Headmaster Barton agrees. " He then proceeds to give directions along with a signed writ. The man says to the runner "Show them to the dormatories please."The young man complies and about an hour later the coachman has found and unloaded Alabaster's trunk(s) in his room. The room is presently empty, but there are four beds. ::Roomates?:: Alabaster thinks indignantly. The human page returns shortly and says, "Not much is happening today, but the introdutory speeches and what not will be held in the collesium in the morning. You'll want to be there to sign up for classes and what not. I guess you can just fine your own way until then. Just mind the signs and keep out of the way of the Automotons. Do that and you'll be fine. My name's Jack if you need anything."

If there is nothing further the man leaves you to your own devices.


M Fetch Nin3/Sorc3|HP:44/44|AC:15(19w/MA)|T:15(19w/MA)|FF:11(15w/MA)|CMD:16|F+5|R+9 |W+4|Ini+8|Per+7|Res cold & elec 5

Spoiler:
Dash starts wandering around the city expecting to find something incredible. After a couple of minutes, he realizes that the city around the school is like most others. Sure there are some potent pieces of magic, and some... interesting people, but it's largely the same as other cities. People running back and forth, doing their everyday stuff. ::So far this has been somewhat disappointing.:: It is at this point that Dash decides to head for the archmage tower to see if he can find anything really interesting. ::Well, the elf told me I can go anywhere so long as I mind the signs. Let's go find some signs.:: Dasheel heads into the tower to snoop around for restricted areas.


Dasheel Kai wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Dash:

The archmage tower is easy enough to see. It's up. The roads wind back and forth and around. It's quite a hike, but the place is built to accomodate traffic so it's not terribly difficult. Eventually you come to a set of large ornate doors hear the summit. The walls to each side sweep up and connet with the jutting rocks, effectively blocking off the upper plateau. Two guards stand outside. You find it a bit odd that you havent seen more security in the city at all. You've seen a few halfling sized statues walking around,maybe that was something. Everyone seems to give them plenty of room. Probably a good idea to do the same. Also there are a lot of odd 3eyed dog shaped statues all over. Seems a strange archetechual theme, but who are you to judge other peoples taste in art. You'd think a place like this would be locked down pretty tight. Perhaps not. Mages are an odd bunch.

You don't see a good way to get through or around that fence. The guards seem particularily attentive. You're just about to turn when you see a building off to the side under construction. You think you might be able to use the scaffolding to make a jump to the ledge. You'll have to time it just right, but maybe.

You should be able to use your ki to make the distance without much issue. if you choose to. Though you can't see what's just over the upper ledge.

Made minor edits.


Hemmick:

This is pre-academy

There is a knock on your door. No one knocks on your door. Your head pops up suprised from the book you had your nose burried in titled "Gripili anatomy: the complete illustrated. Volume III."

You place the book on the counter open as you go to open the door. It's an official messenger wearing the tabbard of the guild. "Hemmick Rand?" He asks. You nod the affirmative. He hands you a letter sealed in wax with the Academy's seal. "Sign here please." he says as he holds out a ledger and quill to you. You sign. He coughs a bit and holds out his hand, but you're already stopped paying attention to him. Staring at the letter you turn and close the door absently. Also directly into the couriers face.

You've been expecting this letter. You sent the academy a detailed analysis of the anatomy of a kobold hand complete with pictures. The hand was part of a failed Kobold raid on your town. The militia well trained. You sent the analysis along with a letter asking for entrance to the academy and your willingness to work in the morgue to pay your way. Your hopes are high.

Tentatively you open and read the letter.
"Mr. Rand,
Your analysis was well recieved. I am impressed with your attention to detail and clear grasp of the material. Your paper was good for an amature, but you seem to be a promising student. I would like to personally invite you to join my department here at the academy. Your request for work/study at the morgue is similarily approved. It's not a popular area and we could definitely use the extra hands and mind.

Please join me at (date and time) Necessary details will be described on the following page.

Regards,
Dexter Hanibil
Master of Mortuary sciences

You make haste to hitch up your mule and cart with your various alchemical supplies and books. Also you bring the preserved Kobold hand in a oilskin case that you keep on your person. Making your way to the Academy you quickly find your room assignment.

Master Hanibil is nowhere to be found, but an assistant tells you to just make yourself confortable in your room and attend Orientation ceremony in the morning. Master Hanibil will be around shortly.

After finding your room you ask a lot of questions of random passers You actually learn a decent amount in a short time much to the distress of a number strangers.

An odd slight build, but greyish human comes up to you. You're not really paying attention, but he asks somethign about the city that you're pretty sure you know. You answer disinterestedly,
"Hummm..." you say, not initially paying attention."What? Oh. The academy runs like a city proper. You can go almost wherever you want. Just mind the signs. " That seems to satisfy him and he runs off as you go about your business.

You're up if you want to do something specific. Otherwise the orientation ceremony is tomorrow morining at the Colesseum.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to take some ranks in Craft (drawing) if you're going to be making anatomical diagrams. Your call though.


Female Tiefling Wizard / 1

flashback:
As her servant goes off to see about her room, Circe continues to look about, never having seen so many people before at one time. So many people and of so many races. Maybe I won't stand out as such a freak here? And think of all I can learn! I'll bet that I learn more than my brothers and sister. Maybe if I excel here at school I may actually make my family proud of me for once?

The servant returns while all those thoughts are still swirling about in her head. Following him and carrying Rae still under her cloak, Circe goes to check out her new room.

surprise me with what kind of room he grandfather is springing for. :)


M Half-Elf Alchemist|HP:50/40|AC:15|T:12|FF:12|CMD:15|F+9| R+9| W+6|Init+4|Per+10 Half Elf Alchemist 6th

I'll make sure all my books are placed in alphabetical order, then rearrange them by height, then by color, then give up as I've had this argument with myself before and it always ends at an impasse.

After that, I'll wander around the Academy and look for the morgue just to look around and introduce myself to whomever may actually be working down there. Secretly I hope there isn't anyone down there except Master Hanibil. Dexter Hanibil? You don't say? :)

Along the way I'll produce an apple and some almonds from a pouch and polish them off. It was a long trip and I'm a bit famished.

I'll move around a couple of skill points into drawing and anatomy if you think that is best or just wait till next level.

The only other thing I can think is that if I happen upon the hall of trophies, that place where the Academy keeps stuffed animals of a rare and obscure nature, I could likely get distracted and spend an hour or so before making it to the morgue. I'll bring along my sketching notebook just in case.


Hemmick flashback

Hemmick 'Hemlock' Rand wrote:

I'll make sure all my books are placed in alphabetical order, then rearrange them by height, then by color, then give up as I've had this argument with myself before and it always ends at an impasse.

After that, I'll wander around the Academy and look for the morgue just to look around and introduce myself to whomever may actually be working down there. Secretly I hope there isn't anyone down there except Master Hanibil. Dexter Hanibil? You don't say? :)

Along the way I'll produce an apple and some almonds from a pouch and polish them off. It was a long trip and I'm a bit famished.

I'll move around a couple of skill points into drawing and anatomy if you think that is best or just wait till next level.

The only other thing I can think is that if I happen upon the hall of trophies, that place where the Academy keeps stuffed animals of a rare and obscure nature, I could likely get distracted and spend an hour or so before making it to the morgue. I'll bring along my sketching notebook just in case.

Take a point for drawing on credit if you want to.

The morgue is easy enough to find eventually. You discover that the city has "you are here maps." Though you also discover that whomever is responsible for keeping them up, doesn't. Some of them are not well drawn or particularly accurate. However, after a couple of false starts you get pointed in the right direction. You find the front office is actually inside the mountain and down a few hallways. A halfling sits at a desk with a door behind him marked "Mortuary Sciences" behind him. He looks annoyed as you enter the otherwise empty and rather sterile stone room. "Are you lost?" he asks with an irritated tone.


Circe Flashback

Circe Lavaush wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Your room is private and functional, but not particularly spacious or lavish. It has a bed, desk with chair, and trunk. A single window approximately two and a half feet square high on the wall looks out. You'll have to stand on something to see out, but it allows air flow. You suspect you might could squeeze through if you had to, but it's not something you feel confident about. Your bat can easily come and go however. (What's your familiars name?)

You figure that even if you are living incognito your grandfather wouldn't allow any less than a private room. You suppose you should be thankful for small favors.


M Hu 4UF 1WD Sorc 1DD|HP:59/62|AC:18|T:12|FF:17|CMD:21|F+7| R+3| W+4|Ini+5|Per+8

After short-sheeting his new roommates beds, as well as his own to avoid suspicion, Alabaster went out of that place to go explore his new prison. The fields would have kept him from any sort of free time. The army would have been too restrictive. This was the unknown. It was better to face it than anything else.

He went out into the courtyard and took a look around. Getting his bearings would be a priority, seeing how big the place was and trying to find some body of water was a must. Swimming made him strong, and he knew it would help him get by.

He looked for signs and tried to put together a makeshift map in his mind. Perhaps there was a map of this place that would make it easier. Since the collesium was where they were supposed to get information, perhaps it would be a good place to start. At the very least, he would be able to find out which classes would less than entirely boring.


Alabaster Flashback

Alabaster Boralis wrote:

After short-sheeting his new roommates beds, as well as his own to avoid suspicion, Alabaster went out of that place to go explore his new prison. The fields would have kept him from any sort of free time. The army would have been too restrictive. This was the unknown. It was better to face it than anything else.

He went out into the courtyard and took a look around. Getting his bearings would be a priority, seeing how big the place was and trying to find some body of water was a must. Swimming made him strong, and he knew it would help him get by.

He looked for signs and tried to put together a makeshift map in his mind. Perhaps there was a map of this place that would make it easier. Since the collesium was where they were supposed to get information, perhaps it would be a good place to start. At the very least, he would be able to find out which classes would less than entirely boring.

Indeed your room has a total of four bunks, trunks, and desks. You successfully short sheet them all.

The colosseum is a large landmark and difficult to miss. It's on the easters side of the mountain. You can make your way with ease.


Profile not in use

Lorth Flashbacking:

Leaving the elves behind him Lorth crudely wipes the blood off his knuckles and onto his jerkin. A short moment of introspection on what he's gotten himself into comes and goes, before he shrugs and makes for the Falling Founder.


M Fetch Nin3/Sorc3|HP:44/44|AC:15(19w/MA)|T:15(19w/MA)|FF:11(15w/MA)|CMD:16|F+5|R+9 |W+4|Ini+8|Per+7|Res cold & elec 5

Upon spying the scaffolding and the ledge Dasheel's gaunt features turn up in a grin. ::That looks perfect,:: he thinks, as he sneaks over to the incomplete building. (Let me know where you need rolls for anything specifically.)

Dash clambers up the scaffolding as silently as he can and once he reaches a point where he thinks he can make his jump, he stands and takes a few breaths in and out. ::Ooookay. Steady, Dash.:: Dasheel reaches inside himself and draws upon a strange mystic force.

Dash uses 2 ki points. One to turn invisible, and one to increase his speed by 20 ft. With the improved movement speed he has a base acrobatics check of 16, so he should be able to take 10 on the check and make it across.


M Half-Elf Alchemist|HP:50/40|AC:15|T:12|FF:12|CMD:15|F+9| R+9| W+6|Init+4|Per+10 Half Elf Alchemist 6th

Looking just a little shocked to see a live halfling in the morgue, Hemlock recovers and greets him, "Are you Master Hanibil? I'm Hemmick Rand ... pausing before continuing, "...your new mortuary assitant."

Hemlock doesn't offer to shake as his hands are full of his sketchbook and charcoal and he's not really a handshaky kind of guy.


Dasheel Kai wrote:

Upon spying the scaffolding and the ledge Dasheel's gaunt features turn up in a grin. ::That looks perfect,:: he thinks, as he sneaks over to the incomplete building. (Let me know where you need rolls for anything specifically.)

Dash clambers up the scaffolding as silently as he can and once he reaches a point where he thinks he can make his jump, he stands and takes a few breaths in and out. ::Ooookay. Steady, Dash.:: Dasheel reaches inside himself and draws upon a strange mystic force.

Dash uses 2 ki points. One to turn invisible, and one to increase his speed by 20 ft. With the improved movement speed he has a base acrobatics check of 16, so he should be able to take 10 on the check and make it across.

No rolls necessary yet. Although I think you can't take 10 on an acrobatics check, unless it's a ninja thing. I'll post an update on this soon.


Hemmick flashback

Hemmick 'Hemlock' Rand wrote:

Looking just a little shocked to see a live halfling in the morgue, Hemlock recovers and greets him, "Are you Master Hanibil? I'm Hemmick Rand ... pausing before continuing, "...your new mortuary assitant."

Hemlock doesn't offer to shake as his hands are full of his sketchbook and charcoal and he's not really a handshaky kind of guy.

Unless you want to leave it in your room you also have a preserved and "prepared" kobold hand in an oilskin bag. ;-) I thought it was sufficiently creepy that you would like that. It's an example of your work.

The halfling snorts in derision, "I most certainly am not. I am assigned to work the desk and keep the mortuaries records in order. If it wasn't for the incident I'd have made it much closer to the white tower by now." He catches himself. Clearly he said more than he meant to and stopped himself from going on a tirade of some sort. He continues in a calmer tone, "Hemmick you say? You were expected, though I didn't think you'd be here until tomorrow. Aren't you the eager pupil?" he flips through some papers. Examines one then looks up at you before writing something on it. "Master Hanibil is out for the day. I think most of the students and workers are. Geoffery should be in there. He's supposed to be working on some project or other (the halfling visibly shivers a second) Go on in, just don't touch anything."
He waves at the door dismissively.


M Hu 4UF 1WD Sorc 1DD|HP:59/62|AC:18|T:12|FF:17|CMD:21|F+7| R+3| W+4|Ini+5|Per+8

Alabaster checks the outside of the colosseum but with the lack of activity there he gets bored quickly. He wanders a round for a while and finds a "you are here" map just standing there. He takes a look around the area.

Hmm... Boys dorm, colosseum, there's a mortuary? That's a little disconcerting. Girls dorm, might check that out later, and there's the tavern. Let's go there.

On his way to the Falling Founder, he had to go under a structure of some kind which piqued his curiosity. He decided to climb up it and get a better view of the city. When he got to the top, he realized it was an aqueduct. The current here was relatively fast. He started walking around on top of the aqueducts and found a couple of places that actually might be good for swimming.

A broad smile went across his face. Not only did he find a place to swim, but up here he should have some relative privacy in the midst of the city. He climbed back down making a mental note and went to get something to drink at the tavern.

He went inside and up to the barkeep, "What kind of local drinks do you have around here?"


The Falling Founder

Alabaster Boralis wrote:

Alabaster checks the outside of the colosseum but with the lack of activity there he gets bored quickly. He wanders a round for a while and finds a "you are here" map just standing there. He takes a look around the area.

Hmm... Boys dorm, colosseum, there's a mortuary? That's a little disconcerting. Girls dorm, might check that out later, and there's the tavern. Let's go there.

On his way to the Falling Founder, he had to go under a structure of some kind which piqued his curiosity. He decided to climb up it and get a better view of the city. When he got to the top, he realized it was an aqueduct. The current here was relatively fast. He started walking around on top of the aqueducts and found a couple of places that actually might be good for swimming.

A broad smile went across his face. Not only did he find a place to swim, but up here he should have some relative privacy in the midst of the city. He climbed back down making a mental note and went to get something to drink at the tavern.

He went inside and up to the barkeep, "What kind of local drinks do you have around here?"

Lorth

You've been at the bar and drinking for a few hours. It's the middle of the day, so the common room of the inn is relatively empty. A few patrons here and there. A pair of older men are playing cards.

A rather muscular human comes through the door demanding drinks. Your subconsciously size him up as a combatant almost immediately. The instinct has kept you alive more than once. You see his knuckles are well callaused. Either the man punches trees for a living or he's seen his fair share of bare knuckle brawls. You can respect that.

What's your weapon of choice and do you have it with you?

Alabaster

The bar is rather empty a dwarf drinks at the bar, a pair of old men play cards in the corner, a drunkard is asleep on a bench in the corner clearly sleeping off last nights festivities.

The barkeep (a human) looks up and visibly measures you with his eyes. He replies in a thick accent that you can't quite place, "You must have just gotten into town. The foundary workers and the students alike are all usually busy this time of day. Plus you've got that look about you." Looking at you a moment more his expression lightens a bit, "Well, don't just stand there. Come have a seat. If you've got coin we've got food and drink. We've got a little bit of everything, but we've got a lot of dwarven ale. Being this close to the foundary it's something we keep on tap. It's saves me from having property damage if you know what I mean." He motions you to a seat at the bar near the dwarf.

Both

A human page runs in the room, easily identified by his tabbard. "Mr. Lorth? Is Mr. Lorth here?"


Female Tiefling Wizard / 1

Her familiar is Rae.

Circe takes some time to unpack and put away her belongs as Rae flits about the room. Then she puts her cloak back and puts her hood back back up. "Come on Rae, no one said I had to spend all my time in this little room. So, we are going to go have a look around. Maybe find a place to have some lunch at too. The servants were in such a hurry to finish this trip up they rushed my breakfast and I'm hungry again."

Circe heads back out the way she came, wandering along as she takes in the sights while keeping an eye out for a food establishment. She's a bit too shy right now to actually ask anyone for directions though, so she's rather glad when she runs across one of the maps. Ok, this little mark on the map looks like a place for food, let's see if I manage to find it without getting lost.


M Hu 4UF 1WD Sorc 1DD|HP:59/62|AC:18|T:12|FF:17|CMD:21|F+7| R+3| W+4|Ini+5|Per+8

The tall human smiles at the barkeep. "I did just get in. It seems I will be taking classes here whether I like it or not starting tomorrow. And I suppose that look cannot be helped. It is the truth after all."

He sits down at the bar next to the dwarf, but slides his chair down a little to give him elbow room. Bumping into dwarves usually could start a brawl depending on how drunk they were, and he didn't want to start something and get kicked out before he even started. Then it would be the army or the fields, and neither would have access to a place to swim.

"Well, if you have any wine I will take that. As well as a loaf of your newest bread and a bowl of whatever you got stewing in that pot that smells so good and don't be skimpy, I will probably want more when I'm done with that."

Giving time for Lorth to respond before dealing with any page.


Profile not in use

The Falling Founder:

I'm going to go with cestus as the favored weapon, and they aren't currently wielded.

Lorth doesn't pay the newcoming human much mind apart from the initial spit check. Turning back to nursing his mug he takes a draft before the page arrives to interrupt. Without even turning to acknowledge the boy he calls "There ain't no Mister anyone here boy... just Lorth. What do you want?"


Lorth Blood-Seer wrote:

The Falling Founder:

I'm going to go with cestus as the favored weapon, and they aren't currently wielded.

Lorth doesn't pay the newcoming human much mind apart from the initial spit check. Turning back to nursing his mug he takes a draft before the page arrives to interrupt. Without even turning to acknowledge the boy he calls "There ain't no Mister anyone here boy... just Lorth. What do you want?"

The boy runs up to you egerly.

"Beggin your pardon, sir. Just have a lettter for you." The eagerly hands you over the letter The boy lingers as you take and presumably read the letter.

Lorth's letter:

It's details about your employment. You're technically a student, but nor required to take classes. You may if you wish,but that's up to you. Your welcome to stay in the dorms and if you do so your room assignment is bla bla bla details details details. It would be in your best interest to attend the orientation ceremony tomorrow at the collesium. You may report to the interview room when it is complete for further instructions.

Alabaster read this first:

You're close enough that you can read the letter over his shoulder. If you do read the next spoiler.

alabaster2:

His room assignment is the same as yours. He's one of your new roomates. It's quite the coincidence to run into him as such.


Busy at work today. I'll update as I can.


Dasheel Kai wrote:

Upon spying the scaffolding and the ledge Dasheel's gaunt features turn up in a grin. ::That looks perfect,:: he thinks, as he sneaks over to the incomplete building. (Let me know where you need rolls for anything specifically.)

Dash clambers up the scaffolding as silently as he can and once he reaches a point where he thinks he can make his jump, he stands and takes a few breaths in and out. ::Ooookay. Steady, Dash.:: Dasheel reaches inside himself and draws upon a strange mystic force.

Dash uses 2 ki points. One to turn invisible, and one to increase his speed by 20 ft. With the improved movement speed he has a base acrobatics check of 16, so he should be able to take 10 on the check and make it across.

Dash on the plateau:

You climb the scaffolding and make a makeshift ramp to launch yourself from. WIth a running jump you leap. Just barely catching the ledge with your chest it knocks the wind out of you. With nothing but cobblestones to grab onto you manage to pull yourslelf over the ledge. With the exception of the tower sitting on a pennensula in the lake, a few windingn paths, and about a ten foot cobblestone area around the edges the entire place is a garden with a giant lake at the center. You spot someone out of the corner of your eye. You instinctively jump behind a nearby bush. Peeking our around the corner you get a beter look. It appears to be a woman casually reading a book. She wears fine but confonfortable clothing with a high collar.
Going the other way you skulk around the grounds a bit. It is a fantastic garden with many unusual plants, but you otherwise see no signs of intelligent life. The center lake is crystal clear and you can see as far as the light penetrates before it becomes dark. There are 5 large aquaducts that lead off between the points of the star that forms the plateau.

A few moments later you are startled to hear a womans voice a few steps behind you. As you make a startled turn you see that it is the same woman who was reading earlier.

She says calmly in a buttery voice, "You're not supposed to be here, but you were expected." Inspecting you a moment."I thought you would be taller."


Circe Lavaush wrote:

Her familiar is Rae.

Circe takes some time to unpack and put away her belongs as Rae flits about the room. Then she puts her cloak back and puts her hood back back up. "Come on Rae, no one said I had to spend all my time in this little room. So, we are going to go have a look around. Maybe find a place to have some lunch at too. The servants were in such a hurry to finish this trip up they rushed my breakfast and I'm hungry again."

Circe heads back out the way she came, wandering along as she takes in the sights while keeping an eye out for a food establishment. She's a bit too shy right now to actually ask anyone for directions though, so she's rather glad when she runs across one of the maps. Ok, this little mark on the map looks like a place for food, let's see if I manage to find it without getting lost.

Most of the food establishments are outside the wall. The space inside the wall is generally reserved for cafeterias of which there are many. However you see one spot that seems to be a proper inn inside the wall. Perhaps another, but this one has a landmark. It looks like a big smokestack. You're not really sure what that is, but you think you can find it.

Traveling the streets you get a few looks, but curiosity mostly and nothing unkind. A group of teenagers playing marbles elbow each other and motion your way as you pass. They stay where they are, but they do stare.


Female Tiefling Wizard / 1

A bit uncomfortable with their stares, Circe makes sure her hood is pulled low enough to cover her small horns as she continues on her way to the inn. So far so good. Just a couple stares, that's all. I really hope I don't get lost.

Circe keeps her eyes open for both the inn and for any people who may look friendly.


Circe Lavaush wrote:

A bit uncomfortable with their stares, Circe makes sure her hood is pulled low enough to cover her small horns as she continues on her way to the inn. So far so good. Just a couple stares, that's all. I really hope I don't get lost.

Circe keeps her eyes open for both the inn and for any people who may look friendly.

They dont look malicious. Just intrigued. Perhaps they're enjoying your curves. Perhaps it's just your uniqueness. It's hard to tell exatly.

You wander a bit before seeing the smokestack. You make your way down and see a pictograph sign like that on the map with a dwarf falling from a height into a confortable bed. Presumably this is the place.

A page exits the front door in a hurry. As the door is swinging shut you see the room is sparsely populated, but a dwarf and a human sit at the bar.


Lorth Blood-Seer wrote:

The Falling Founder:

I'm going to go with cestus as the favored weapon, and they aren't currently wielded.

Lorth doesn't pay the newcoming human much mind apart from the initial spit check. Turning back to nursing his mug he takes a draft before the page arrives to interrupt. Without even turning to acknowledge the boy he calls "There ain't no Mister anyone here boy... just Lorth. What do you want?"

Picks up Lorth's puppet strings...

Lorth take the letter and reads it. The courier stands a moment while he does so then coughs and holds out a hand. Lorth looks at the kid. "Are you really asking a Dwarf for a tip for deliveringa letter what belongs to him because it's yer job? " The kids looks annoyed and leaves the bar quickly.


Female Tiefling Wizard / 1

Good, it's not too crowded in here. Is that a dwarf at the bar? I've never had a chance to see one close up before.

Making sure that Rae is secure under her cloak, Circe makes her way over to the bar and takes a seat. Taking another look at the dwarf after she sits down, she sees the barkeep off to the other side of the bar. After her first, hesitant "excuse me" wasn't loud enough to get his attention, she tries again. "Excuse me, I'd like to order some lunch and a drink." Circe looks about for some kind of menu board.


Circe Lavaush wrote:

Good, it's not too crowded in here. Is that a dwarf at the bar? I've never had a chance to see one close up before.

Making sure that Rae is secure under her cloak, Circe makes her way over to the bar and takes a seat. Taking another look at the dwarf after she sits down, she sees the barkeep off to the other side of the bar. After her first, hesitant "excuse me" wasn't loud enough to get his attention, she tries again. "Excuse me, I'd like to order some lunch and a drink." Circe looks about for some kind of menu board.

The dwarf gives you a nod of acknowledgement before going back to his drink.

You see no such menu board.

The barkeep was turned saying something to his cook through a small window. He turns when you raise your voice. "Well ain't this a suprise. Hadn't had this much business this time of day since last festival. My cook Marie's got some of the best stew in the city. She's been makingit specially for you. I'll get you some right up. What's yoru drink of preference?" Aftertaking your drink order he says, "With that hood I almost didn't notice you were a Tiefling. Hadn't seen one of your kind in nigh on 4 years. He was a talented lad. Excellent blacksmith. I think it was cause it didn't bother him to get close to the flames. Don't know what ever came of him. I think he mayha gotten himself hired on at some noblemens estate or what not. "

He brings three bowls of stew and places one in front of each of his patrons. "Enjoy."


Alabaster:

You get this odd feeling that these two are somehow important.


M Hu 4UF 1WD Sorc 1DD|HP:59/62|AC:18|T:12|FF:17|CMD:21|F+7| R+3| W+4|Ini+5|Per+8

Alabaster can't help but look, but tries not to look like he is looking. When he finds out that they are in the same room he stifles a sigh. He probably wouldn't even know that his bed was short sheeted.

But then someone walked into the bar that garnered much more of his attention than the dwarf could outside of combat. A small cloaked wisp of a woman slipped inside the bar. Cloaks made people more mysterious, and women especially so. When the barkeep announced she was a tiefling, his interest level waned slightly, only because he knew his father would approve of him getting involved with an outsider. He looked over and gave her a big winning smile, talking right over the dwarf.

"Oh, hello. You must be new here. So am I. My name is Alabaster" As an after thought, he tried to look at the dwarf as well, so he wouldn't scare her off for being too forward. Having him around might not be so bad after all.


Female Tiefling Wizard / 1

Circe accepts the stew and drink with a thank you. Feeling at ease with the barkeeps apparent acceptance of her kind, Circe will put the hood of her cloak down as she eats.

A bit startled by the human's introduction, Circe looks up from food and turns to give him a hesitant smile. "Yes, I just arrived today. My name is Circe." Oh crap, what was that last name I was supposed to give? Oh well, I'll just give my first name for now.


M Fetch Nin3/Sorc3|HP:44/44|AC:15(19w/MA)|T:15(19w/MA)|FF:11(15w/MA)|CMD:16|F+5|R+9 |W+4|Ini+8|Per+7|Res cold & elec 5

Actually part of the reason I liked how you set that up is that if Dash has at least 1 ki point he can make jumps without needing a running start. Which, is just a cool visual. Also, I think the only skill where one can't take 10 is UMD, unless you consider me distracted or in danger with this one.

Dasheel notices his veil drop as the woman is speaking. "But, but, I was invisible! How did you see me?" Dash starts spluttering. "And what do you mean I was expected?" Then, Dash frowns as he registers the last thing the woman said. "And I'll have you know I'm of average height!"


M Hu 4UF 1WD Sorc 1DD|HP:59/62|AC:18|T:12|FF:17|CMD:21|F+7| R+3| W+4|Ini+5|Per+8

Al continued to smile at Circe, noting her timidity. It was cute really. But most people were timid around him. Mostly because he was tall and strong, somewhat because of his dragon blood, and somewhat because most people couldn't figure him out. Of course, he had to admit, he was sure what he would do most of the time either.

Not wanting to talk about where he came from, he started with something else. "Have you seen much of the area? I've found the colosseum and the aqueduct system and a place to sleep and this place, but I haven't seen much more than that." He waved his hand to indicate the building they were in. He also took a pause here to test his stew, which was too hot for him. He liked it a bit cold.


Dash in the garden

Dasheel Kai wrote:

Actually part of the reason I liked how you set that up is that if Dash has at least 1 ki point he can make jumps without needing a running start. Which, is just a cool visual. Also, I think the only skill where one can't take 10 is UMD, unless you consider me distracted or in danger with this one.

Dasheel notices his veil drop as the woman is speaking. [/b]"But, but, I was invisible! How did you see me?"[/b] Dash starts spluttering. "And what do you mean I was expected?" Then, Dash frowns as he registers the last thing the woman said. "And I'll have you know I'm of average height!"

She smiles easily. It is warm and kind and genuine. She says in her soft polite voice. "I am Mistress Polgara. I assist Master Gannis with certain [i]*pause for thought*[\i] details. You are one such detail. What is your name please?"


M Fetch Nin3/Sorc3|HP:44/44|AC:15(19w/MA)|T:15(19w/MA)|FF:11(15w/MA)|CMD:16|F+5|R+9 |W+4|Ini+8|Per+7|Res cold & elec 5

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mistress Polgara, my name is Master Kai," Dash says, somewhat mocking Polgara's tone. "I can't help but notice that you didn't actually answer my questions," he continues in a slightly harsher tone. "What did you mean by expected?"

1 to 50 of 1,117 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Elder Games All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.