Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Drow

Game Master Tanis Newlun

Be ready, to explore the Drow's twisted ways...


251 to 300 of 580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

While the magus reads over his spell book he begins to notice a guard leaving the wagon circle. With a sigh he puts the book away, and draws his sword, moving to have a good view of the guard near the cave below.

After a few moments of distant observation, and simple sword exercises he decides He not taking a piss, drow are scandals. Whats he doing Tera moves closerto the guard, trying tobe quiet he moves slowly towards him, hand over his dagger hilt for quick action. He stands close enough to watch and observe what tje guard is doing before making a move.

After wtching long enough to already knows what hes doing, he breakes the silence, he asks why have you wandered from safety? Better have a good reason, you want your blood sucked up?


"Your to LATE fool, ever lasting life will be mine and you shall be my 1st meal"

He pulls his sword and comes at you Terakeer, behind him to see makes on the floor, makes you have seen before. Even as you look you see a magic mist start to form.

In-nish-a-tive time

1-Guard 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Rounds for Spell to compleat.
1d6 ⇒ 6

You may just have a chance to stop this


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Does Naal hear the commotion? I will assume yes for now you can always ignore me if not. Oh and I will have to look up pf vampires, I played a 3.5 one for a bit (retained my alignment however) it was interesting.

Naal rouses when she hears the shouting, she reaches over and pokes Lua,
"We got company. Guards up!"

She steps into her boots, grabs Shin-Shin, and runs over with Lua to see what the commotion is.


Yes this would wake you all the Drow Guard is just about screaming You can see about 40' below in a sub cave Terakeer and the Gaurd facing each other, there is a 120' slow ramp around to that alevel, behind them is a misty magic forming. Rolls to see if you know what it is from here, if your close you have seen the runes before in the inn[/ooc]
If you get up roll Initiative

Round 1

Gaurd ->6

Rune Magic 6 rounds and counting


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgraen has a ring of sustenance, so he doesn't sleep much. He may or may not have been awake at this time. DM call. Also, i'm not sure how many actions the below is, but this is the plan and you can tell me how many rounds it'll take.

When he wakes Bel will don his Eidolon suit with a moment of concentration(swift). and come to see what the commotion is.

Perception 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Landing gracefully Bel says "Dammit." upon seeing the scene. "I'm assuming we just need to mar the runes?"

Witout waiting for an answer Bel speaks a mystic word of power and points at where the runes are. The earth itself forms into a churning mass of earth. (small earth elemental). Bel says a command in a strangy gravely tongue.

Terran:

"Churn the ground up where those runes are!"


Chance the Spell will stop 10% and under Parshaly 11-50% a small bit 51-90% not at all 91-100%

1d100 ⇒ 10

Buggery toe rags, etc, you lucky Dorw you, Ok the spell will not stop untill the end of the 6 rounds,

so for the rest of you some thing is comming out of he mist, 11 forms, two look Drow like the other is taller

"A voice says, you have brught this on yourself Naal'suul what gives you the right to interfear!"


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:

Chance the Spell will stop 10% and under Parshaly 11-50% a small bit 51-90% not at all 91-100%

1d100

Buggery toe rags, etc, you lucky Dorw you, Ok the spell will not stop untill the end of the 6 rounds,

so for the rest of you some thing is comming out of he mist, 11 forms, two look Drow like the other is taller

"A voice says, you have brught this on yourself Naal'suul what gives you the right to interfear!"

BLAM!

edit: I'm a little confused. So the elemental destroyed the runes, but they mob was still summoned?


It looks that way, but thats OOC your PCs has a good idea its been broken but your not 100% on that, it will take the emilmental time to do its work is all


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:
It looks that way, but thats OOC your PCs has a good idea its been broken but your not 100% on that, it will take the emilmental time to do its work is all

Alrighty. I'll act again when round 2 rolls around.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Naal grabs Lua's hand, "Hold tight." and jumps off the height and uses her levitate to fall slowly enough to not get hurt.

"Haha, you are the one interfering here, I don't care what your plans are as long as you stay out my way, so begone or be dead!"

Who needs ramps anyway?


Round 2

"You have no Idea, you you have got yourself into, back in the city the bills have all ready gone up telling of you loss in the caves, you and your are doomed, your carry but junk yet you carry on, foolish child"

The drow Gaurd walks into the mist,

"Take me, I wish to live forever"

he is pulled off the ground by unseen hands.

"This earth thing below stands no chance of knowing now to stop this spell, and now I have blood to power it HAHAHAHA"

The Dorw Gaurd screams as he is pulled apart, his flesh and blood spraying the runes below.

"Soon my troops will come and I with them, then I will tast you life and drink all Moowwwwhhhaahahahahaahah"

The forms start to solidify.
10 in all and 1 tall form in the center.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Round 1

Luaediin falls with Naal'Suul.

Round 2

Luaediin takes up a position outside of the summoning circle and starts casting a spell. Enlarge Person

My lady, stay within my reach and I will let no harm come to you.

For the next rounds until they appear or until someone stops him, luaediin will also cast, divine favor, Defending Bone, and Shield of Faith, in that order, so 3 1st level and 1 2nd level spell. Giving me +2 to hit, +4 to my 2h damage, +2 to AC and DR 5/bludgeoning


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgraen will use levitate to stay above it all, but within about 50'. he flaps his wings occationally to reposition himself.

He pulls out the Heavy crossbow and readies it.

He'll ready an action next round to caste haste on himself and his companions.


as you look on the forms come into being but then the earh elimental moves to runes to conect

"No! foil this can not be "

the matrans voice screams

"get them back its failing get them back"

thevforms shift and twist you can hear them scream as they warp out of shape the mist clears ans what is left on the cave floor is unrecinisble

oj one lucky as hell roll and you just missed getting slartered by a vampire and 10 goones nice work guys


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:

as you look on the forms come into being but then the earh elimental moves to runes to conect

"No! foil this can not be "

the matrans voice screams

"get them back its failing get them back"

thevforms shift and twist you can hear them scream as they warp out of shape the mist clears ans what is left on the cave floor is unrecinisble

oj one lucky as hell roll and you just missed getting slartered by a vampire and 10 goones nice work guys

Cocking his crossbow Bel surveys the situation from above.

"Hum. I guess it worked after all."

He'll flap down and land next to his mistress.

"Well, that was interesting. Thoughts?"


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

"A good challenge to prove your worth to me and for me to prove my power to the world. Time to get this shipment up and back down as fast as possible."

She looks up at the guards from the camp, "That is what a vampire calls everlasting life. Beware that they can magically make themselves seem trustworthy and truthful, don't let such subtle magics work on you."

She goes back to her tent to complete her rest.


You carry on the next day, The dwarf stops you as you come to what seems to be carved Tunnels.

"This is the start of the keep we are at the 1st marker, the station is just a mi...."

Just then some thing comes crashing down onto the last waggon, crushing it.

Initi rolls every one.

Your in a long tunel some 60 wide and 60 hight. Your all at the front.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


What seems to be covering the Last waggon is a quivering mound of midnight sludge that glistens darkly its eating throw the waggan the lizard and the now lost from sight Gaurd.

BB Initiative 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (2) - 5 = -3 = 1

Belgraen 24
Naal'suul 21
Terakeer 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Luaediin 09
Blob 01


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Knowledge Dungeonering to identify the creature 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Belgraen


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgraen says in a calm voice while not taking his eyes of the creature

"It's a black pudding. Its touch as corrosive. If you attack it with slashing weapons it will split into smaller versions. "


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Mentally reaching into the ether Belgraen holds his hand aloft suddenly and a light appears and coalesces. It's warm and good and inviting.

Belgraen turns to it and says in undercommon "Attack that until it's dead."
Thanks to truespeech it can understand. ;-)

It flies toward the creature and fires a ray from it's body.

Light Ray Touch Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d6 ⇒ 4

Lantern Archon:

Lantern Archon CR 2
XP 600
LG Small outsider (archon, extraplanar, good, lawful)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4
Aura aura of menace (DC 13)
DEFENSE
AC 15, touch 11, flat-footed 15 (+4 natural, +1 size; +2 deflect vs. evil)
hp 13 (2d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +0; +4 vs. poison, +2 resistance vs. evil
DR 10/evil; Immune electricity, petrification
OFFENSE
Speed fly 60 ft. (perfect)
Ranged 2 light rays +3 ranged touch (1d6)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 3rd):
At Will—aid, continual flame, detect evil, greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only)
STATISTICS
Str 1, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 6, Wis 11, Cha 10
Base Atk +2; CMB –4; CMD 6
Feats Improved Initiative
Skills Diplomacy +5, Fly +14, Knowledge (planes) +3, Perception +4, Sense Motive +5
Languages Celestial, Draconic, Infernal; truespeech
SQ gestalt
ECOLOGY
Environment any (Heaven)
Organization solitary, pair, or squad (3–6)
Treasure none
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Gestalt (Su) Nine lantern archons can fuse together as a full-round action, becoming a single Large entity that is more powerful than the individual archons that make up its parts. Looking like a whirlwind of dancing firefly lights, the gestalt has all the powers and abilities of a Large air elemental plus the following: archon, good, and lawful subtypes; archon traits (aura of menace DC 16); 2 light rays (2d6); DR 5/evil and magic. The archons can remain in this form for 2d4 rounds. When the gestalt separates back into individual lantern archons, its remaining hit points are divided evenly among them; if it had less than 9 hit points, some of the component archons die when the gestalt ends.
Light Ray (Ex) A lantern archon can fire beams of light to damage foes. These light rays have a maximum range of 30 feet. This attack overcomes damage reduction of any type.
Friendly and curious beings, lantern archons eagerly converse with and assist other creatures. Their bodies, however, are merely globes of spiritual purity and pale light, and though they might interact with their surroundings through pure force of will, such interaction proves too weak to help with most physical tasks. Their evasive natures make them exceptional at scouting—at least in areas where strange lights aren't unusual—relaying messages, and overwhelming enemies with surprise and group tactics. Although they appear fragile, their forms guard them against all but the most profane attacks.

A lantern archon always glows, usually as bright as a torch. They have total control over the color of light they shed, and take great pleasure in modulating their colors and brightness in time to music or to entertain other creatures. Most lantern archons speak in airy, echoing voices, with tones that range from somber whispers to hurried chirping. Often, their light fluctuates along with their words or tones, punctuating their speech with sparks of light or gentle pulses. As a swift action, a lantern archon can dampen its light to that of a candle for 1 round. Only death can extinguish this light. As lantern archons never sleep or eat, they make excellent watchers and guardians. Lantern archons light many settlements in the celestial realms in lieu of mundane or magical illumination, serving as disguised sentinels always watchful for approaching evil.

Small but fast and zealous, lantern archons make excellent support troops in celestial armies, swarming over weak opponents or teleporting en masse to flanking positions to cut off reinforcements or escape routes. These miniature archons work well together and know that there is great strength in numbers, uniting in times of need and desperation to form gestalts with greater control over their surroundings. Especially brave lantern archons might eventually be promoted into a more powerful kind of archon, but most are content with their status.


Ok ya call the Archon and its shoots a ray.

Naal'suul your up


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

"Everyone attack from range, someone get whatever burnables you can, especially oil, light this thing on fire!"

Naal unfortunately doesn't have any fire, but she does have,
Elemental Ray, Electricity: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d6 ⇒ 4


DMG count 8 so far


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:
DMG count 8 so far

WOOT!


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

"Fire you say?" Bel says with an incredulous grin.

Let me know when next round rolls around.


Terakeer and Luaediin your up


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Tera smiles as he hears mention of fire needed; Thats my specialty; He grins, pulling off yet another Dull bead from his necklace. Throwing it furiously at the pudding; Tera does somewhat of a windmill motion, bringing his 'magic' hand around screams Demons Fire in undercommon which brings about licking flames from the ends of each of his five finger tips, all wrapping about the pudding as its enveloped by the bead of fire ball.

BURN!!! Tera yells, devilishly laughing as the fire engulfs the pudding; the light gleaming off his eyes, its very obvious he's feeling more than delighted with himself at this display of flames.

Dices!:

Fireball: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 6, 3) = 12
BH: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 2) = 8

Reflex save of 16 for Burning hands, for half damage, and reflex save of 18 for fireball for half damage.

Edit: What crappy damage rolls for, what I pictured, a really awsome scene. Displaying the devilish side of our Magus, Terakeer


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Luaediin puts him polearm away and switches to his flail. He places himself directly in between Naal and the blob.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

I believe that's the end of round. Blob's turn.


The fire hits the pudding, it recoils but then comes on again, hitting the next waggon with a black blob like arm and trying to pull it into itself. Its working is way slowly up the cave.

1d20 - 5 ⇒ (15) - 5 = 10 Ref roll VDC16 FAIL full DMG

DMG done to it, noted.

Round 2 starts


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Teras laughter stops suddenly as the blob hardly seems effected by his fire spells, despite that being its weakness. So the magus backs up a few steps and pulls off one of the last three beads off his necklace.

As he tosses the bead at the blob he calls out, Im runnin low on fire spells, anyone else have somethin hot up their sleeves?

fireball: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6, 2) = 16


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Fire isn't a weakness, it's just a way they can help without splitting it, which would require a minimum of 31 successful attacks with slashing or piercing weapons.

Naal again shocks it,
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d6 ⇒ 1

"Any spell will work, Tera."


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Lantern Archon fires again

Ranged Touch attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d6 ⇒ 2

Belgraen waves his hand and some of the residual fire near the blob grows and springs into an impish humanoid who swings at the blob.

Slam attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (2) + (4) = 6 The second 1d4 is fire

AC: 15
HP: 9/9

Fireelemental link


DMG noted

Its beginning to look burn now in places you can tell it can not take much more of this.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

no way im getting into melee with thay thing unless i have to. No ranged spell damage here.

Luaediin readys to smash if it gets close.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Well you can always throw rocks. They are bludgeoning, so it won't split.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

If only Luaediin was that smart. He's damn good at protecting people but outside the box thinking is not his strong suit. If I can interpret that OOC comment to be an order from Naal than he will hurl like a boss.

Throw Rock:1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 4 = 4
Damage:1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


OK
Belgraen 24
Naal'suul 21
Terakeer 17
Luaediin 09
Blob 01

Round 2 action

20 - 5 = 15 Int roll

OMG a Black Pudding has just worked out with its int of 1 its going to die if it hands around, Now that's a 1st

The Black Pudding, starts to run away with two half eaten wagons, very slowly

I think round 3


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Lantern Archon Touch attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d6 ⇒ 2

Fire elemental 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5

Belgraen watches as his minions attack the creature.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

"That's it Lua, hit it with rocks."

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d6 ⇒ 1


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

If they're in no immediate danger Belgraen will watch his minions continue to attack the creature for the next 5-ish minutes.

His arms crossed he raises an eyebrow at the rocks tossed, but otherwise says nothing.


The Black mass pulls back into a cave as the things of fire drive it away.
you have lost 2 wagons and have 3 left now. The Dwarf comes up with a Big smiles,

"No great loss, not much in them any way, come one we are just about there, and your going to see some thing you have never seen before"

Add in any action you like at this point but I'm moving things on.just to get the part two of the game

Your small band move down a cave that's be caved out, after about 3/4 mile, the cave becomes a Tunnel and you arrive at to large Steel doors.
The dwarf steps up and a voice comes from the wall, he talks Dwarven for a wiles then the doors open.

What is said if you can understand it:

"Agent 272 Returning with consignment of Drow arms, and delegation
clearance orders from General Iron Fist himself, Order Number 9802.
So look alive there and I want a good fecking show your i will have you skinned alive"

he waves his hand at the low light lit Tunnel before you.
"This way out carriage awaits"

You walk past the impressive doors and and see Armed Dwarfs standing at attention in rank either side behind the door. They have long odd looking arms by there side, like tubes with handles. There Armor is all the same, simple and hard looking.

The Tunnel is lit by globes above your head, the light is of a low level so it is not painful. The walls and flow are made of some hard brick like blacks, its dry and well ventilated. You carry one for the last 1/4 mile until you come to a large space, there what shocks you is not the size, before it is big, but what its in it.

In-front of you is the biggest carriage you have ever seen its some 30, high and some 400' long, its seems to be more than one Carriage all linked together. The wheels at the front are massive and there seems to be a large number. What is more shocking is the steam bellowing out of the front, some kind of funnel directs it up. The whole thing is made out of steel, wood and glass.

"This is what will take us to the Keep, we calls it a 'LOCO' and its fast hehe, its 160 miles to the keep but this will get us there by tonight. so step on board, your rooms await."

Dwarfs run up to take the boxs off the Waggons and carry them onto the Loco. Others usher you on to a carriage which us lavishly fitted out.
red gets on with you and sits down. In one of the opulent sets.

"Well we can rest a bit until we get to the keep, there will be a deligation waiting when we get there so, now's the time to freshen up, baths or next door and bed room that way. Also this is Binks hes head of the Locos staff and will get what ever you need. Food and Drink wide. Need to know any thing just ask Binks. well if you do not mind im going for a bath and a sleep. he bows low and walks off down out a door"
The Loco gives and jerk and then you hear a whistle and then its underway.

Ok players things you get, this is end of act one, so your all go up one level. Please post what level you get and what you get with it, you can roll HP or take Av+1 up to you. You can rest and have a look around the loco, your the only ones who where let on the Loco, the other Drow will stay at the station until you get back (if you get back) Act two will start once you get to the keep. Ask any thing you like. GM The Drow


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Just before getting on the train, Naal looks at the guards staying behind, "Try not to get into any fights or kill anyone, just for diplomatic reasons, okay" She tries to give the impression that diplomacy is the reason and not that she actually cares about the dwarves.


"Yes Matron mother" one says that others stand up to attention as he dos. They seem so what worried but go and place the lizards in the stables.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Teras eyes widen and a smile paints his face as he sees the giant carriage, [b] This is amazing! Truly amazing, and we get exclusive access, what a good time it is to be a drow.

Tera gets a bath himself and the a few hours of rest, making himself awaken before most, so he has plenty of time to prepare his spells, sharpen his sword and clean his armor. He orders a hardy meal and four bottles of mid-grade wine, 3 of which he stores in his pack, the last he sips on throughout the night and when he awakens.

lvl up being posted in discussion thread

251 to 300 of 580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Drow; Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.