Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Drow

Game Master Tanis Newlun

Be ready, to explore the Drow's twisted ways...


201 to 250 of 580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

I've taken my first action. Just waiting for the rest of the activity to update before making my next move. AKA: Just checking in.


We have two player down just need the other two


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Terkeer takes Naals lead, he jumps atop a rock near the matron, watching what these assassins do.

Back off! Let us see if the guard cares for this guide. If hes nothing to them, then less to us. Or is this another trick to distract us?

He keeps his eyes on NaaSuul, fearing the assassin's are after her.

Im back, but still posting from my phone, i cant edit the map from here, Ill try and get to a library later today, otherwise can someone out a purple markerfor Tera?


They move assassin fade from sight, then you gear the sounds of a fight, 5 of the Guards do nothing but stay close to the wagons, wile the other 4 head off to see what the trouble is, The caravan leader is with them, They seem to be putting on a show to get to the fight but also seem to be talking there time. Soon they are out of sight. You can see magic fire

If you wish to join in the fight do so now, if not It will be a short fight, and I will carry on to what comes next.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Do you want a play by post or should I just tell you my battle plan?

"the plan:" Bel flies neat the battle and attaches to a nearby wall/ceiling. If he can get the guides attention he levitates the man and flies him back to the Caravan. He proceeds to summon 1d4 ⇒ 1 Small mud elementals, then a celestial tiger when those are dispatched. He'll grease the attackers weapons causing them to drop them and he'll yell for the guide to run.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Seems to me the guards don't really care so neither do I. The vampiress will probably have fun with the guide when he's dead anyway.


@Belgraen we can retro any thing from you last attack, I just wanted to out line how it would go IF the party looks on, was waiting for every one to sate action, which has now been done. You plan is fine as your the only one at this point who's joining in. I like the plan so giving and spending a Hero point for you, that's just what happens.

If any one wants to act before Belgraen comes back , if not this is what you seen next.

I fight is under way and the 4 Drow guard seem to be taking there time when out of the darkness shocked dwarf with a red beard comes creaming into the camp, running bast the shocked guards who are even more shocked when two naked draw one with and one with out swords come slamming into there group, one Drow guard is dead before the know it.

The Dwarf runs into wagons and hid's.

Very quickly the 4 Drow guards sent out are cut down then the Train master try's to run back to the safety of the wagons as one of the assassins, throws a picked up blade into his back. Seeing this the other guards start looking around as if worried, they seem to be upset.

Luaediin Or'danel wile this is under way, your bodyguard skills lead you to look around for any danger to Naal'suul with shock you know a wagon is missing, the Armored one is no longer in the camp, you can hear the fiat sounds of its wheels some where in the darkness, from the direction you just came.

The two cut up and bleeding assassins start calmly walking towards the wagon train, swords found and ready.

@Belgraen you are still unseen you know you and the guilds guards harmed the assassins one more than the other. They are weakens and they used a lot of magic now spent.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

I'll still try to rescue our guide. If I can pull it off, great. If not I'll flap back to the caravan.


yep you can head to the caravan hes inside a waggan


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Bel Flies back to the Caravan and lands near Naal'Suul.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Whispered to Naal'suul: my lady it apears one cart is missing. Watch your back and especially your above. Something is afoot.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

"Considering past behavior, it may be that she simply is a coward. Well, being careful anyway is still good, it looks as though those two are still trying to find the guide however."

Naal will cast Silent Image so the assassins will believe that they found the target she will make the image respond appropriately. She uses mage hand to make the dwarves footstep sounds and to give resistance to their attacks.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Terakeer watches everything but the fight, what the other guards are doing, and if anything is comig at our backs.

what have we gotten ourselves into here? I don't quite understand why assassins would be after a simple underdark guide. These drow should be grateful of a planned assault on the boy loving surface elves.

perception:: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


@Terakeer, some thing is wrong, you can tell the gurlds did not think they would be fighting for there lives here, most are unready and seem in Shock, the assassin are not killing every one they meet. you also note the head Gurds is missing, the other gurds are calling out for him but hes no where to be seen, Then one of the assassins kills a driver and the other run in panic. The show they all seemed to be putting on in saving the guild is dropped as they run a fee in fear.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Since everyone is calling out for command, I see an opportunity here. Naal will answer their calls for a commander. "Rally at wagon three, quit running you cowards!"

Naal still uses the Silent Image trick, trying to let the assassins kill themselves thinking they killed their target.


Whats left of the waggon party looks at you Naal'suul and with no other leader runs for the the 3ed waggon, they make a stand there.

As the Silent Image are being interacted with
A11d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 v DC16 will save
A21d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 v DC16 will save

One of the A2 assassins throws his dagger into the A1 other who falls, he seems to be trying to heal himself. A2 shakes his head, looks as seen the group froming around waggon 3 and see you, He heads for you Naal'suul

Ok Initi rolls every one, if your going to fight.

New round 1

A1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
A2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Naal splits into two and levitates up.

"Attack him while he's down!" She yells at the guards as she points at A1.


@Naal'suul, The 4 Guards left do as you command and run for-would slashing and cutting the fallen one down, as it gets up, he takes an unbelievable amount of damage before one blow sends hes heads flying, even then his body keeps going for a round cutting down one Guard before it falls over and is still.

One left its running full tilt for wagon No3,
move x6 this round, it jumps and lands on the wagon.

AOO any one one the wagon, in between it and the wagon..

Just to help Map Link


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Im not on the map but if hes running toward Naalsuul,I assume he jumped over Tera. Soo...

Tera watches the last assassin's evrry movement. I think they wanted the guide dead, maybe to get us lost in these tunnels? Or is this whole caravan going to turn on us? If so, i pity them. But why try and fool us to think they were protecting hizm, uh-oh, here he comes. What a dumb move.

As the drugged killer jumps over him and the Matron Tera raises his sword and jumps up just enough to to cut vertically down the killer, letting its momentum help Tera deal more damage. The magus times his attack perfectly, making it seem effortless, showering in the blood spilling from the assassin's guts. 15 slash damage

atk&dam rolls:

atk: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
dam: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
crit confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
crit dam: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

If i dont get the aoo then tera will charge the assassin instead. Plz use a spreadsheet for mapz from here on, i can only open the one you have if I download it, and still cant edit it on my phone


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

So... Did I successfully levitate the underdark guide and fly him back? That was the plan.


@Belgraen yes you did,

@Terakeer With a roll like you rip open his belly as he jumps over, his bowls spill over you he lands and truns on you, he should be dead.

Dying act
Short sword 11d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Short Sword 21d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

its short and the swings miss, then it its hit buy the lightning elemental , flesh burns and you can see its his insides on fire, he falls dead to the ground smoldering, the lightning elemental keeps blasting the body.

On seeing the last one killed the remander of the waggen train come out and look around.

One of the guards comes over to you Terakeer, he looks in shock at the gutted frying killer.

"We where told not to interfere, that the guide and you where the targets, they said once you where dead we head back saying you had attached us, She said if we obeyed we would become ever living like her, we would shine in the darkness, wh.. why would she turn them on us? we are loyal, we worship at her feet..."


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Bel looks to the dwarf guide,

"Any idea why they want to kill you?"

Before giving the guide a chance to answer:

Assuming his other summoned creaturs are no more, Bel will summon a small lightning elemental. Pointing to one of the Assassins Bel says something in a strange airy language.

Auran:

Sic em.

They have flyby attack and do lightning damage when they strike. Bonus +3 to hit if the enemy is using metal weapons or armor.

It'll do flyby attacks every round for 5 minutes or until it's destroyed.


The dwarf guide Belgraen looks at you,

"Ill be thinking ye for saving me skin, as for why well many would like me dead, but down here, I im being paid well you get you lot to the keep, from you and the dwarf high command. The only thing I could think of it blasted elfs or your own kind, who ever it was they rocking well ow me 8 good slave guards and the best gnome he-whore this side if the great cold, feckers! Just got him as well"

He sits and takes out some a pipe and some herb to smoke. He seems a little bit shocked.

"So who's running this Train? I want a word"


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

As Naal walks over, "Clean this up then get some rest, we won't get another chance for while." Looking at the dwarf, "It seems I have inherited that position from the one who quit the field."


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
Naal'suul wrote:
As Naal walks over, "Clean this up then get some rest, we won't get another chance for while." Looking at the dwarf, "It seems I have inherited that position from the one who quit the field."

"Matron Mother Naal'suul would be whom you're looking for." Bel gestures. "Though it's in your best interest to be polite." he says in a friendly tone.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

grrrrr. I want to kill these pathetic little smears. Worship and bow to a flipping vampire do they? How when there is so much power deserving of respect. I wish Naal would just order me to slauter them all and pursue their beloved queen. He he he.

Luaediin grins as he startes down the crowd looking for danger as always. The thoughta in his head can be seen through his eyes for any who dare meet his gaze.

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Intimidate:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


The Dwarf Thanks Belgraen,

"Thank's for the heads up and savin my sorry butt,"

As Naal'suul comes over he stands and uses a magic trick to clean himself off and look presentable, he bows low to you. His a wide dwarf with a large hat on boots, you note he has on a breast plat and a small dagger, in his belt are 2 odd looking things (Roll Eng to know they are some kind of gun.)

"Matran Mother Naal'suul, I be Mirran Redeye, son of Nirock Hardhead, son of Kibricck Warhammer. I be sent here to guild you and your military supply up to the Dwarf Keep 5, above us. Now I have been told to be polite and I will an all but I have to ask some et, what in Ass-mo-dee-asses fiery butt was that attack about?, we had a deal us and your council, you lot not want our gold? look we get this lot up top in time for the big push then they will pay double the agreed amount"

He walks over to a wagon,

"We may make good arms but it takes to long, for what we have planned we need simple and good. May I have a look at the goods?"

@Luaediin and the three remanding guards move about you know them looking at you, you see one thing in there eyes, fear, pour fear. They seem a lot less cocky and sour of themselves.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

K Eng: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

"That attack was an attempt by certain parties to sabotage our agreement. As for the goods if you will wait by that wagon for a moment." She gestures to one of the wagons. She then goes to each and every wagon, and from each wagon she takes a small box (Silent Image) then takes them to the wagon the dwarf is waiting by, then she takes the dwarf into the wagon and shows him one hole of goods. She doesn't worry about him knowing the boxes are fake, but she doesn't say so either.

Afterwards she takes and puts the boxes back.

She has shield cast on herself when doing this, and doesn't allow anybody in the wagons when she is "hiding" the boxes.


Naal'suul, as Luaediin keeps a look out so none peek in, The Dwarf takes out a sword out of the hole, he runs his finger down the fine grove
that is used for Drow Poison.

"Now thats a work of art, just look at that, we can make any
manner of things Me-lady but on one makes poison weapons like your
kind.

he put it back and takes a crossbow

"Do's not matter the weather or how cold or hot it gets, that drow poison if yours flows to tip. Just what you need for some sly killing , ant nothing better"

Then he holds up a bottol of drow poison.

"clever trick hiding the goods in holes wile ya have fakes in the
wagons. we may need that once we get stop side."

he puts every thing back.

"Who evers trying to stop us getting the goods to the keep is your
problem, with the arms both of us will not get paid, and I just lost
all I had so I need to this to work. I' ll giuld ya all the way up and back down because this is only the start of it. We make this run, there will be a lot more, wars always make some one rich and I am aiming for that someone to be us,"

He takes a flask from his belt and pops the cork, you can smell strong drink, he takes a deep draft then offers it you.

Knowledge Local DC6

"so Me-lady do we have a deal?"


This is the end of act one part one, you can rest for a bit here, and work out what you want to do next. There are a lot of dead lying around so I will list what you find from them, and the dwarf party. XP wise you are halfway to your next level, so mark that down, the road up may or may not be simple, I am going to random roll it per day and its a 5 day trip v the caves. You have 8 Wagoners left and 3 Guards. Just to be clear if you make it to the keep and get paid you will gain your next level. I just love that word IF


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

K Local: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

"Indeed we do."
She makes a quick and discreet poison check, (she doesn't expect to not be noticed but figures being discreet is probably better) then takes a tiny swig, making it appear as a larger swig.

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


He seems happy and takes the flask back drinking once more and then before putting it away.

"well then best get ya selfs in order and we can move out later or now its up to you"


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Terakeer cleans himself with a simple cantrip as well. Listening to the dwarf and Naal, Tera thinks to himself, the assassin's didnt even attack us, they purely went after the guide. I think hes more than who he says, but getting rich isnt a bad idea..

Tera moves off from the group, makes a tent up and begins his trance, afterwards he prepares his daily spells. Pleased with his performance in the fights so far, a sly grin is painted on his face.

i think we shoul rest at least 8 hours, 4 for our trance and 4 for spell prep.


@Terakeer, they did go for you all at the end, also its down to Naal'suul if she lets you over hear them talking sorry, Luaediin is outside and dos hear.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Bel rests and/or keeps watch as needed.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

I was never inside anything... i assumed we were all near the wagons still


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

That's the point Tera, you didn't hear anything because you were not in the wagon, which the dwarf and I went inside for privacy while Lua kept everyone else at a distance. Therefore you heard nothing. Also we just rested so we gain nothing by resting for hours, a short break then we move on.


From the reminding Drow you get a story of what happon, as you left the city, they where each asked to see a Dorw in the last wagon, they have no momery of the meeting just that they where told they would becoem ever living and a feeling the must do as told, by her body gurds, the 4 missing ones who left with her. One of the gurds even tells you it was he who opped the gate at the Keep.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

ok I assume tera gets that knowledge from the remaining drow? And since i wasnt aware of us resting, i was out for a week, is it ok if i change up my prepared spellsat this time?

so thats why no one from the caravan helped fight the ghouls.. I believe we've not seen the last of that vampire. Id say we meet up with hwr again before we reach the surface.. Now I must prepare a few spells, please give me peace and quite


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
Terakeer wrote:

ok I assume tera gets that knowledge from the remaining drow? And since i wasnt aware of us resting, i was out for a week, is it ok if i change up my prepared spellsat this time?

so thats why no one from the caravan helped fight the ghouls.. I believe we've not seen the last of that vampire. Id say we meet up with hwr again before we reach the surface.. Now I must prepare a few spells, please give me peace and quite

"I say we stake the b+&*& and leave her in the sun." Bel says casually as he goes about some mundane task or other.


Its down to Naal'suul, but you will get a chance to rest before any thing happen, I am rolling random encounters, until you get to the top of the caves. But not until the next ingame day.

Terakeer and Belgraen, a Drow Guard brings you the things found on the dead, most of it is of now use but some is,

Stuff you find on the dead.

4 Temple Swords +1
1 Scroll of Levitation
2 Ring of Armor +1
2 Pears Boots of jumping and Leaping
1 H Cross bow +2
5 Potions of cure light wounds
1 Handy haversack
1549gp


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:

Its down to Naal'suul, but you will get a chance to rest before any thing happen, I am rolling random encounters, until you get to the top of the caves. But not until the next ingame day.

Terakeer and Belgraen, a Drow Guard brings you the things found on the dead, most of it is of now use but some is,

Stuff you find on the dead.

4 Temple Swords +1
1 Scroll of Levitation
2 Ring of Armor +1
2 Pairs Boots of jumping and Leaping
1 H Cross bow +2
5 Potions of cure light wounds
1 Handy haversack
1549gp

2 Ring of Armor +1 (Did you mean Ring of protection? The difference being that one is a deflection bonuse (ROP) that stacks with armor bonuses. I just want to clarify if you're homebrewing a ring that adds +1 armor.)

"Well, this is interesting. I suppose we should split the potions evenly among the group then do a round robin to pick items. I could use a ring and the haversack, though I don't have an offensive weapon of my own past my summoned creaures, so the crossbow could be useful. Of course the boots could be fun... Hummm... Perhaps round robin is best."

For the sake of speed how about we round robin in the discussion thread.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

We are taking a short rest to clean up and such then we will be on our way. About an hour or so, so those whose rest got interrupted can finish.


Ok let me know when your ready to move out, and Ill start rolling for the 5 day trip up.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

I'm ready.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

ready. Just dividing loot OOC


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Luaediin is always ready.


The 1st three days going is slow but your keeping a tight look out and nothing seems to happon.

4th day is the same as you settle done for your rest.

Now I need to how you would like to set up camp and where you are in it so I can make a map.

Your 5 day Trip up:

Any number over 70 is an encounter, you have 5 full days of travel.

Day 1 1d100 ⇒ 43
Night 1 1d100 ⇒ 51

Day 2 1d100 ⇒ 17
Night 2 1d100 ⇒ 40

Day 3 1d100 ⇒ 57
Night 3 1d100 ⇒ 67

Day 4 1d100 ⇒ 19
Night 4 1d100 ⇒ 79

Day 5 1d100 ⇒ 20
Night 5 1d100 ⇒ 79

1 -What badness - 1d100 ⇒ 27 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10
2 -What badness - 1d100 ⇒ 61 1=BP


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Being a mage, Tera would take 1st or last watch preferabley so he can be left alonf to prepare spells. maybe wgons in a cirle, sleeping people inside, the 1 of us at a time an at least 1 other guard keeping watch on the outside. ??

Tera cleans himself nightly with his presd. Spell, along with his sword and daggers. He does switch up his spell selection a bit. Noting that theyll be on the surface soon.

perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


Tarakeer as you are on watch you spot down below in a lower cave one of the Gaurds, he seems to be doing some thing on the floor, you can only see him now and then.

201 to 250 of 580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Drow; Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.