Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Drow

Game Master Tanis Newlun

Be ready, to explore the Drow's twisted ways...


101 to 150 of 580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Round 3
Initiative -
Luaediin - 19
Teraakeer - 13
Naal'suul - 10
Belgraen - 9
12 Drow Guards - 8
9 whole 4 Broken ghoul - 3

For Terakee Only:

so your redoing you Nat 1 roll attack - which missed, with an action of using a spell which Ray1 miss Ray2 hit. Could I ask what you mean with "Just because you havn't made a DM post yet" ? if you mean I did not respond to your attack specifically a Nat 1 is always a miss, unless stated otherwise. So I did not see the need, the map is up and I have posted a DM post for all actions but Luaediin who has just posted his. We are now at the end of round 2 and move to round 3, Seeking to re-do and fail of a rolled 1 is bad from not matter what you feel the your justification is. "O I will just redo that as another action", smacks of meta-gaming, and brakes the game in my view, I am sorry you feel I should be doing things another way. Your justification for asking seems to be that I the GM did not act in a way you feel I should have. A PM would have been a better way to point out any grievance, but you posted here and so in response have I. I would like you to note that am already be every kind in this fight, as its port of a bigger plot action.

So to be fair on the other players I am ruling you 1st action stands, as nothing the other players have done needs it to be redone. How ever you can do your posted action as your round 3 action. Seeing as you are second to go and Naal'suul is commanding the fight adding +1 to hit by this action. So in fact very little changes and you get to do the above.
I do hope you understand my views on this, the aim is always to make a fair and fun game for all.

Your The Second GM
:)


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgraen's Auroch turns and charges angrily again

Auroch charge Att:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28DMG: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Trample 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 1) + 9 = 12 DC 19 reflex for half damage

If the suit i'm wearing works like the eidolon then I can't wear it and summon more than one creature per the Master Summoner ability, right? Also, there is a tunnel that's a source of the Ghouls, correct? Are they still coming out and does the tunnel need to be collapsed? Belgraen moved towards it last round, but I'm not sure how far it is.

Belgraen watches his summoned creature do his work. (AKA: Holding action until after it does it's task and will take his action depending on answers to the above questions.)


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Luaediin steps a bit to the side and swings at the final ghoul in front of him.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


@Luaediin - You step and slash cutting the undead clear in half sending parts across the court yard.

@Belgraen Your Auroch slams into two of them as they move to kill a fallen Drow Guard. The Stops and starts to gore them, grounding them into the dust. Yes that is right, I can't wear it and summon more than one creature per the Master Summoner ability. Also, there is a tunnel that's a source of the Ghouls, correct? yes, The gate is still open and you can hear other undead may be on the way, they are still some way from the gate yet.

@Teraakeer you blast one apart and miss the other last round, (now worked out action path and that's fine, Teraakeer) Only one on you now as the guards killed the other. Your up.

Ghoul count is now
6 whole 3 damaged.
Drow Guards 8

You can all now hear the sounds of other ghouls coming from the Tunnel, they seem some way off but getting closer fast.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Hey can you guys put yourselves on the map? Not knowing where everyone is at is killing me... Or Mr. DM, can you handle that yourself? Its hard to tell from everyones post, and I have no idea which ghouls are down.. I assume the mob just outside the tunnel is still mostly intact?

Terakeer frowns as he sees one of his rays miss its target,

Unacceptable. That shall not happen again. He thinks to himself, only to have another Ghoul take the place of the disfigured one he just killed.

Wanna dance do ya? Can ya keep up? He says to the ghoul in undercommon, not expecting a reply but it help him keep focused and calm after his failure seconds before.

He grasps his weapon with both hands, twirling it around the ghoul with deadly speed Kuumaa Meakien! He cries as he brings his now purple energy lined longsword down upon the ghoul cutting into the undeads flesh, showing no mercy. He hesitates for milisecond, seeing if this doesn't kill the monster. If not he releases his left hand off the hilt, he twirls the sword around his body and slices across the ghouls midsection, a searing light following the tip of the blade as it tears into the undead flesh.

If the ghoul dies from the first attack, Terakeer will move up to the mob and use his Spell Strike on another undead abomination.

Sounds like more coming from the tunnel! If no one objects, I've a surprise for them! Terakeer grins and brushes his hand across his necklace of orange and red spheres.

Speak now, for my mind is made up team!

Spoiler:

Actions:
Swift action: Arcane Strike (Kuumaa Meakien!) +2 atk and Damage all rnd.
Standard action: (Spell Combat & Spell Strike and 1 more Arcane pool point)

Attacks:
1st Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
2nd Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
Disrupt Undead: If 2nd attack hits, the spell hits as well.

Edit Confirm crit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Damage:
1st Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 x2 if crit confirmed
2nd Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Disrupt Undead: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Arcane Pool: 3/6 left today.
Spells used:
Magic Missile: 1/2 today
Scorching Ray: 1/1 today
Disrupt Undead: Unlimited per day


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

"I say do it!" Belgraen yells to Terakeer excitedly.

Belgraen looks for a mechanism to close the gate.

Perception 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Edit: If he sees a mechanism that's mage-hand-able he will pull it via the spell of the same name.


@Belraen, that is a very good idea, as the tunnel now has some 10 odd ghouls in it, with a 29 you see that I lever will bring down a portcollice.

@Terakeer if your going to fire ball now is the time :) the guard captain looks at you and nods his head, he cry's to his men "Broken Arrow!" to a Drow they dive to the ground.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Planned on doing that for my next round action; My first time using Spell Combat/ Spell Strike combo was just too good to pass up paring with disrupt undead and a crit! Did I take out 1 or 2 ghouls? Or is the above not a "DM Combat" post? I won't be able to post again until after work tonight; possibly around like midnightish, loving the game!


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Bel readies an action to use mage hand to drop the portculus once the fireball necklace goes flying down the tunnel.


just the one, the one with no legs was all ready done v the guards looking over the posts, but it looked good in battel


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Yeah! Internet is back.

Naal'suul is barking order's and chiding failures including, "Tera! Think you can hit the target this time? Cause you don't wanna know what happens if... Hey buckler, get out of the way and go left!"

She also uses Silent Image to to make the illusion of spiky flaming posts and beams fall from the ceiling to block the passage the ghouls are coming from. (to buy time hopefully, and I am sure to leave enough spaces that Tera can see and target a square on the other side but not so wide that the ghouls think they can get through.)


Ghouls left 7 whole 2 Broken most by the entarance and more comming

Drow Gards 8 Onthe ground

@Players two on foot two in the air actions ready

@Terakeer - Show Time - :)


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Flapping his wings lightly, but hovering in place Belgraen yells

"TERAKEE, NOW WOULD BE GOOD!"

For dramatic effect. I (the player) am not trying to rush you.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Terakeer grins at Naa'Suul and to Belgran he shouts My pleasure!

He pulls one of the shiny ones off his necklace, Burn!

He waits to unleash it until the he can target the middle of the mob comng, the lets his firball fly.

FirebAll: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 5, 6, 5) = 22reflex save halves DC: 17 20ft area around impact square.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
Terakeer wrote:

Terakeer grins at Naa'Suul and to Belgran he shouts My pleasure!

He pulls one of the shiny ones off his necklace, Burn!

He waits to unleash it until the he can target the middle of the mob comng, the lets his firball fly.

FirebAll: 5d6reflex save halves DC: 17 20ft area around impact square.

Bel pulls the lever via magehand to send the portculus slamming shut as the bead flies past.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Luaediin swipes at the last ghoul in front of him. Hoping to clear his surroudings.

Attack @ ghoul 8:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 , Damage:1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


The Blast hit dead center and the flames roll out engulfing the ghouls and prone guards alike, you can all feel the searing heat and then it starts to roll back, you see the burned bodys of the undead falling and the guards smolder, 1/2Damge for cover (none dead) then the sound of the portculus slamming shut and the grons of the under behind it locked out.

Slowly the guards get up and pat down the small fires on them.
The guard comander gets up and souts at his men

"THAT YOU USELESS PIECES OF GNOME BILE, IS HOW YOU DO IT!"

He turns and nods at Belgraen and Terakeer,

"Now get this dead flith of my keep and find out just who in the hells opened that bloody gate!"

The guards start running around cleaning, they will get not healing until the task is done.

The guard comander come and stops infront of Luaediin looks up at Naal'suul,

"It is obvious you are a Matron, and I beg your forgivenss I do not know who did this act of sabatarge but when I find out they will find thier heads on a spike."

He bows his head and walks off.

Slowly the other Drow with the caravan come out from thier hiding places. Only you and the Keeps guards seem to have take up the fight.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Bel makes an exaggerated "humble" bow as he lowers himself to the ground, wings flapping lightly.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Terakeer smiles and watches the guards scramble about, Infantry; useless fodder... They are probably less skilled than the weapons masters pupils.

The magus nods his head at the commander and makes his way over to Naa'Suul, Bel and Luaediin.

Don't you find it at least somewhat suspicious that the caravan didn't even try to fight? Surly they'd have some with them able and willing to protect their wares? What if we hadn't come along, or am I just being paranoid?

Terakeer sheaths his sword, and slides the beads of his necklace back into place so there is no break in the line of beads. With only four beads left in barely covers the front of his throat.

Ethier way, He looks to the caravan 'leader' and calls out Are we ready now? Or are you still too scared to continue on?


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
Terakeer wrote:

Terakeer smiles and watches the guards scramble about, Infantry; useless fodder... They are probably less skilled than the weapons masters pupils.

The magus nods his head at the commander and makes his way over to Naa'Suul, Bel and Luaediin.

Don't you find it at least somewhat suspicious that the caravan didn't even try to fight? Surly they'd have some with them able and willing to protect their wares? What if we hadn't come along, or am I just being paranoid?

Terakeer sheaths his sword, and slides the beads of his necklace back into place so there is no break in the line of beads. With only four beads left in barely covers the front of his throat.

Ethier way, He looks to the caravan 'leader' and calls out Are we ready now? Or are you still too scared to continue on?

" Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. I imagine that paranoia is why most of us are still alive." Bel says with a full understanding of what it means to be Drow.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

This is so True.

Terakeer watches the 'caravan' peoples for a minute, trying to recall if there are the same number and faces that began this journey and if any of them seem, Nervous

checks:

Perception?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Sense motive? 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


@Terakeer there is the same number but some thing is off, you just feel it. They should have been aiding they fight yet did not, the Inn keeper is outside as well, he seems to be looking around worriedly


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Luaediin speaks quietly to Naal'sul.

With your permision, my lady, I would very much like to berate those cowards with harsh words and insults mostly directed at the weakness of their bloodline and their mothers gaping maws.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
Luaediin Or'danel wrote:

Luaediin speaks quietly to Naal'sul.

With your permision, my lady, I would very much like to berate those cowards with harsh words and insults mostly directed at the weakness of their bloodline and their mothers gaping maws.

Bel grins, inwardly glad that he doesn't generally have to ask for permission for such things.

"Not that you need it, but I'm happy to stand behind you and look angry if you need." Bel say's large bat wings flaring out momentarily to accentuate his point, though he is smiling.


Im waiting on Naal'suul here she need to make the call what next


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Eyeing the inkeeper knowing that he knows something the magus makes his way to the fellow. Keeping a calm demeaner he asks,

are there more coming? Do you know who set this up? Im trying to save you from your head being stuck on a pike here mister. If your to tell anyone in this paety at all, its me. Im paid help, owing no loyalty, nor do i see the point in harming one who provides correct information.

Giving the man kind eyes, he nudges towar Lua and Bel; Im sure you dont want them coming to speak to you, do you?
Bluff check:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Intimidate check:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


@Terakeer He looks at you for a moment, they says in a low voice, noding at Naal'suul.

"tis the Matron's room sir, some things been in it and mashed it to Drowdoom come so it has, me and the wife where in the celler and when we came up when the all clear was given, i finds this hole in the ceallin-like. Ill have to tell the guard comander one of ems still around sir"

He spys the guard comander over seeing the clean up around the gate and heads off.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Sorry I missed yesterday.

Just before Tera heads off to the innkeeper,
Naal'suul looks around at the caravan and the inn before she comes down. while everyone is busy she away a bit from everyone else except our group,
"Lua in a moment you can insult all you want just don't start a fight, yet. Terakeer, Belgraen, they were probably told not to interfere.

I am now Naal'suul Qlinzra, Matron Mother of House J'Usteax, as far as anyone else is concerned. Matron Zalazra is unconscious due to some wicked poison, her demon armor was able to stop it for now but before she fell unconscious she was able to tell me that the assassin was someone we would never expect, so keep your eyes open, I want to know who the assassin is. And as the caravan never helped... For now lets get ready to move on the elves aren't the only ones whose death is soon coming."


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgraen stands a few steps behind Terakeer and puffs his wings a bit in an effort to look imposing, but currently uninterested.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Feeling the innkeeper was probably telling the truth, but knowing damn well no ghoul killed Zalazra; Terakeer shurgs his shoulders as the man runs off, and looks to Bel, I doubt he knows much. If anything other than what he's said already. But we both know no ghoul killed Zalazra. Something odd is going on here, but I feel theres nothing we can do at the moment.

He makes his way back to Naal'suul, He didn't know anything, he's dumb enough to think a ghoul kill Zalazra... Pike 'em if ya want, Tera laughs a bit at this, but ultimately is ready to get going.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Luaediin holds his frustration in for now simply shooting a wicked glare at the cowards. A literal fire in his red eyes.

someone must pay.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

He is likely to be referring to my room since he nodded in my direction. Note, I am going by what Tera said not what the innkeeper said. No meta-gaming here!

"Really? Zalazra was incognito, so how did the innkeeper know it was Zalazra? Go find out who he is talking to, and don't miss any more details!" She waves him off as though he should be gone already.

"Bel, you come with Luaediin and I."
Naal'suul goes to investigate what room the innkeeper was referring to. She will look for clues and whatever else she can find.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
Terakeer wrote:
Feeling the innkeeper was probably telling the truth, but knowing damn well no ghoul killed Zalazra; Terakeer shurgs his shoulders as the man runs off, and looks to Bel, I doubt he knows much. If anything other than what he's said already. But we both know no ghoul killed Zalazra. Something odd is going on here, but I feel theres nothing we can do at the moment.

"Hummm... Perhaps, but maybe we should burn his inn to the ground with him and his family inside. You know, just to be sure. " Bel says casually, but loud enough for the innkeeper to overhear him.

When Terakeer doesnt respond Bel shrugs and follows calmly.

Terakeer wrote:
He makes his way back to Naal'suul, He didn't know anything, he's dumb enough to think a ghoul kill Zalazra... Pike 'em if ya want, Tera laughs a bit at this, but ultimately is ready to get going.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
Naal'suul wrote:

He is likely to be referring to my room since he nodded in my direction. Note, I am going by what Tera said not what the innkeeper said. No meta-gaming here!

"Really? Zalazra was incognito, so how did the innkeeper know it was Zalazra? Go find out who he is talking to, and don't miss any more details!" She waves him off as though he should be gone already.

"Bel, you come with Luaediin and I."
Naal'suul goes to investigate what room the innkeeper was referring to. She will look for clues and whatever else she can find.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Bel follows and inspects the room for clues.

Perception +detect magic 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

You may notice that since he got his wings his eyes have an extra eyelid just under his normal eyelid that blinks vertically. Also his irises have an odd starburst pattern where previously they did not.
Finally if he removes his large hat you'd see that he now has a glowing rune on his forehead.


A side room has been trashed, at the back of the inn, it seems to be one for well paying guests. Who ever did it was big and very strong, the bed has been ripped apart. All the places you may want to hid some one of thing has been trashed most. Who ever or what ever did this was looking for some thing or some one and know how to look fact.

Just as you looking the Guards commander come in with three Drow.

"Ive been told ones in here, is that true?"

he looks around for a moment thin looks angry, and go's.
You get the feeling he may have an Idea of whats going on.
you can hear him and his men search the rest of the inn.

@Belgraen and Naal'suul, you notice some markings on some of the broken floor, looking close you will need a spell craft roll DC20, same with any one who looks


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:

A side room has been trashed, at the back of the inn, it seems to be one for well paying guests. Who ever did it was big and very strong, the bed has been ripped apart. All the places you may want to hid some one of thing has been trashed most. Who ever or what ever did this was looking for some thing or some one and know how to look fact.

Just as you looking the Guards commander come in with three Drow.

"Ive been told ones in here, is that true?"

he looks around for a moment thin looks angry, and go's.
You get the feeling he may have an Idea of whats going on.
you can hear him and his men search the rest of the inn.

@Belgraen and Naal'suul, you notice some markings on some of the broken floor, looking close you will need a spell craft roll DC20, same with any one who looks

Bel exchanged knowing glances with Naal'suul when the guard commander comes and goes.

Sense motive to try to determine more information from his body language and tone (happy, mad, sad, worried, etc?) 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

Then, pointing,
"Any thoughts on these markings?"

SPellcraft 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Edit: Because clearly he has none. ;-)


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Luaediin looks around himself seeing if they missed anything. It would appear not however so he takes up guard at the door and is the first thing the guard commander sees when he stops in. The commander sees a passion, no a lust in Luaediin's eyes. A lust for blood and vengeance.

Intimidate, would have happened to anyone coming in here, I'm just pissed.:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


this could be why he left so fast


Ok GM Story Recap

*You have been sent to wage a pointless (all 4 of you) War on the Elfs by the city Councel of Matrons. (this in all but name was banishment for you Matron). Your Matron how ever said they you would use the cover of a Arms Caravan heading to a dwarf keep as a means to sneak topside. Why did she want to do it this way?

*You found out that a war is already under way in the land of the hated elf. gossip says the Elfs are at war with some Dwarf keeps. Why? who started the war? and what is it over?

*You hear story's that the dwarfs have new technology of great power.
What tech is this and what is it being used for?

*Your Matron is dead long live the new Matron, the how? and why? is yet to be found out, but she said some one close did it.

*Wile at the border of the City lands,someone of things tried to Sabotage the whole expedition, the how is know, they opened a gate to the undead tunnels, The who is not yet know.

*When Attacked the Caravan guards did not help, the keep Guards, they did not even seem to want to protect the goods being shipped, Why?

*Then the room being used by you now dead old Matron has been ransacked
Some thing big and powerful went through it and the floor. Who and why?

*There are markings of some kind on the floor, what are they and who made them?

*How did the Inn Keep know it was the Matrons room?

*Why was your old Matron shipping a cash of arms when the Caravan is full of arms?

*Who can you trust?

*=Things you need to find out

This is a Drow game, if you are not all ready thinking just "how" much is going on here? then your in the wrong game -
The Drow, Just can not trust em hehe.

NExt

Then you start hear that the caravan is starting to get ready to move out, they seem in a rush to get going. There seems to be some kind of altercation between the Keeps Commander and the Caravan leader one Kimash Lar, you can hear their voices just outside.

No one has yet made the DC20 for the spell check rolls for the makings on the floor.

Over to you Players.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Tera stays outside as the others check out the ransacked room, keeping an eye on everyone. Seeing them ready to leave he takes this opportunity to see what type of arms they are transporting.

If anyone trys to stop him from looking, hell back away throwing his hands up saying Im protecting this caravan, i should at least know waht im protecting, since none of you care to protect it yourself.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Bel pointed out the marks for anyone in the room. Feel free to make a spell craft. Naal specifically.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Naal'suul hears the commotion outside and tries to listen in on what is being said,
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

She studies the marks while listening,
K Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

"Well it is about time to go apparently. Lets go."

If she couldn't hear what's being said from the room she will make her way down to the argument.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Terakeer Never went into the room with you all. Naal asked Bel and Lua to come with her but didn't mention him, so he figured he'd keep an eye on whats going on outside while you 3 investigated the room... But, It seems as though Tera should be informed, and probably check it out for himself,and for some reason I had -4 to all my Int ability mods for skills, I fixed it; lol wow.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Luaediin also listens in on the conversation.

Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


@Luaediin

what you hear:

is this that keep commander demanding to know why the caravan guards
and being told they where told not to by the Matron with them, whos in the last caravan incognito. If you look you can see a closed wagon with two guards outside.

@Terakeer

what you spot:

yes a guard tries but you get past with just the time to see, that some thing is wrong with a sword you get your hands on. Its the opposite of master work in fact its little more than a child's toy sword for all its worth.

@Naal'suul yoiu missed the rolls but you can take note of the markings for later.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16
Naal'suul wrote:

...

"Really? Zalazra was incognito, so how did the innkeeper know it was Zalazra? Go find out who he is talking to, and don't miss any more details!" She waves him off as though he should be gone already.

...

Tera sorry for not being clear but this part was at you specifically, so Naal expects you to find out who all the innkeeper went to talk to.

Note taken and she walks up to those two who are arguing. "So what is this commotion? And why did your guards remain here?"


@Naal'suul
"The Caravan head bows, I am sorry, but where has orders melady, from some one I would not like to cross"

he looks down at the end of the Caravan


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

My lady I believe we should go for a walk. Perhaps it will cool my temper. Luaediin glares at those he sees quite sure he may be killing them all shortly, if his lady requires that is.

Intimidate:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgraen will find Luaediin and Terakeer. He'll show both the markings in the matron's room and ask them if the know what they mean.

"You have some magical talent. Do these markings mean anything to you?"

Spellcraft check. ;-)


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Naal glances at whatever he looked at and if it doesn't answer her next question she will ask it. "And who might that be?"

101 to 150 of 580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Drow; Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.