Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Drow

Game Master Tanis Newlun

Be ready, to explore the Drow's twisted ways...


51 to 100 of 580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgraen looks around the common room with an unpleasant look on his face. Looking to a spot high in the rafters he takes his belongings and moves under it. He finds a spot using the rafters to support his weight. he then begins casting a spell (web shelter) and where he directs webs seem to spring from his outstretched hands In a minute a portion of the ceiling is blocked by thick strands of webbing (perhaps a 10-sphere if there is space Smaller if there is not). If the structure were on the ground it's probably that someone would complain. However as it's up in the rafters Belgraen assumes the others will be grateful for the space he's not taking up on the ground. Anyone who chooses to look closely can see a rough door shaped area that presumably can be opened.

Basically Bel just made himself a small private room in the rafters using the crossbeams to support his weight. It will only last 5 hours, but that's sufficient for elven reverie.

Inside the sphere Belgraen cleans his gear and prepares for reverie. He mutters to himself about having to deal with "such conditions." He's obviously not accustomed to doing things for himself, though it's not an uncommon trait among summoners.


Envying eyes look up at the clever Drows magic room.

"Hes a cleaver one that"

"ye and you best not upset him, they say he works for the Demon Witch from the temple, dark magic true they have, so you mind ya self Killic"

"Hes nothing, i seen Drow like him run at the 1st fight, Muggs, we shall see what he dos when the dieders come tomorrow, if he be Drow."

The muttering carry's for a bit then rest sets in.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:

Envying eyes look up at the clever Drows magic room.

"Hes a cleaver one that"

"ye and you best not upset him, they say he works for the Demon Witch from the temple, dark magic true they have, so you mind ya self Killic"

"Hes nothing, i seen Drow like him run at the 1st fight, Muggs, we shall see what he dos when the dieders come tomorrow, if he be Drow."

The muttering carry's for a bit then rest sets in.

If Bel overhears any of this he opens and leans out the door to survey drow below giving them the stink eye. He makes a mental note and closes the door back.


One Drow looks back at you, you take this to be Killic he seems well seasoned as a swords Drow


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:
One Drow looks back at you, you take this to be Killic he seems well seasoned as a swords Drow

Belgraen smiles coyly at him.

Is he holding a sword or just has it sheathed to him?


his sword is on his bed, he looks away and heads to the food outside


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:
his sword is on his bed, he looks away and heads to the food outside

Bel smirks and closes the door to his web shelter.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

"Luaediin, when we are again underway, quietly tell the others of our group that the Matron Mother had a close call with some assassin. That she lives but is unconscious, all she could tell us about the assassin before she lapsed into sleep was that it was someone close. They are to keep a sharp look out for the whoever it is, and that it is possibly a traitor.

Let me know who you are telling before you tell them, and beware I want them to try to find her to finish her off which means they will likely try to get me to tell where she is, or otherwise try to find out. That will be our first suspect. I think Quizzle is suspect but she would be very useful if I'm wrong so let's not jump ahead just yet."

Naal'suul puts the armor in Zalazra's haversack, telling it that it is necessary for the ruse that it remain unseen. She then puts on Zalazra's belt pouch and reaches for Zalazra's haversack but stops and realizes that having an extra would be odd so she puts some of the more useful things into her own haversack and attaches Zalazra's to the underside of the cloak so it cannot be seen when the cloak is worn(can't be accessed when worn either but no need right now). Anything else from Zalazra is put into the cloak haversack.

Naal then stands for a moment, thinking a silent prayer. She stands ready to take command of the house, but first she must find out who the assassin is so she doesn't fall to the same.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Terakeer makes his way to his room after eating a bit. Not conversing with anyone, but watching everyone suspiciously. When bel an kilrik begin their odd staring contest Terakeer eyes the swordsman with a grim look.

make a move buddy, make my day. But as the guard leaves the magus simply makes his own mental note and begins his trance, ready to begin their journey a few hours later. d


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Yes my lady, It will be done Luaediin instantly falls in line and you can tell he is yours to command.


A loud bell rings times, the sign that rest is over and the train will is getting ready to move out. You can start to make your way out to the wagons and carts, just as you do so and Drow runs past you, to talk to the commander of the keep whos talking the Train Master.

"Are you sure about this!, by bloody demons balls we are undone, who would do this mad thing!"

he starts to run off then stops looking back at the Train master and saying

"I need every able boded Drow you have, If what I have just been told is true, some mad fool has opened the dead gate and let the wild ghouls in, if we do not move fast we will be over run, ANY OF YOU WHO LOVES YOUR LIFE grab your sword and ready for death, we fight or we die"

he then runs off to the left side of the fort where you see his small troop running with arms and Armor into a 30' wide tunnel, you can hear cry's from inside.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Is this the same day and the next morning? You said the train was moving out and I though we were resting here for the night.


Its the next day after 8 hours rest + food etc, if you wish to talk before this event or do other things please do so, what go's off above happens just as the train is moving out so is fixed then. PbP has no problems with pre events. So I can hold this off as you meet after rest and before food say


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgreaen emerges from his nest refreshed and cleaned along with an odd clearly otherworldly creature. It appears to be a centurion lizard with dragon wings. It follows obediently by his side.

He makes a show of it in the mess hall area, but doesn't actually eat anything.

When the alarm is called Bel moves to see what the commotion is.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

My lady, I will stay by your side and protect you if these ghouls get too close. Excuse me for speaking thusly with you, but please do not leave my side. I have lost enough recently I do not wish to add you to my failures.

Luaediin shows a slight glimmer of sadness in his red eyes and then they turn to steel as he readies his polearm and takes up guard next to his matron.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

"You did as commanded, that is not a failure on your part no matter how terrible the result. We all know a Matron Mother is always a target. I do not accept failure, but I will not blame those not responsible for such failure. Just don't tell that to those outside my command."

As we head out I motion for my group to rally on me, "Stick together if able, take positions covering the left, let the others cover center and right. Luaediin and I will play ranged reserve."

Will adjust my daily spells in a bit, after dinner.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Bel joins his familiar group. WOuldn't want to get stabbed by some stranger.

"Once I see what we're dealing with I'll have the right creature for the job ready. "


You see the Keeps Drow pushed back out of the Tunnel as around 30 Ghouls shamble out of the tunnel as one mass, Of the the keeps Drow is pulled into the mass in pulled apart, the it starts to brake up as the Ghouls seek you and other for there flesh cravings.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 initiative for Ghouls. your so lucky

You get one flat footed round on them as they get up ans start to move.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

I'll be summoning a celestial Auroch, I just don't have the stats available at this point.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Round 1
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
MA: Create Illusory Double, 3 rnds left.
SA: Cast Levitate

Naal'suul splits into two and the pair begin to rise above everyone's heads. She unravels her whip, leaving just the handle looped on her belt and dangles it next to Lua, "Luaediin, grab that."

She then turns to watching everything going on so she can tactically direct everyone in her most commanding voice, "Stand your ground! First one to run will become a drider! Watch that right flank!"


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Luaediin grabs the whip and ties it around a loop on his belt. He then casts Defending Bone and a human skull starts floating around his body. His hand returns to the shaft of his polearm ready to strike down any who would pass through his reach.


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Terakeer takes in the scene as much he can, moving into position as Nasul commands, firing magic missiles at the nearest ghoul heading toward his company.

Let the fun begin!
------------------------------------
Sorry for the short and unimaginative post, but its late and without a map its hard to visualize the battle field, if possible throw up a map before DM combat post and before tmw afternoon an i will edit this post, getting much more in character.

Actions::

Perception check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
MM1 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
MM2 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
MM3 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
All 3 aimed at closest ghoul to our party.


Initiative -
Luaediin - 19
Teraakeer - 13
Naal'suul - 10
Belgraen - yet to roll
13 Drow Guards - 8
30 ghoul - 3

@Teraakeer your magic missiles hit a ghoul running at the group blasting its legs off, whats left of it starts to crawl towards you slowly.

Ghoul count 29 1/2


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Edit:That's amazing. My roll put me exactly where you put me. lol.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Celestial Auroch stats:

Aurochs CR 2
XP --
N Large celestial/fiendish animal
Init +0; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, scent; Perception +9
DEFENSE
AC 13, touch 9, flat-footed 13 (+4 natural, -1 size)
hp 22 [28] (3d8+9) [3d8+15]
Fort +6 [+8], Ref +3, Will +1
SR 7
Celestial - Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5
Fiendish - Resist Cold and Fire 5
OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft.
Melee gore +7 [+9] (1d8+9) [1d8+11]
Special Attack stampede, trample (2d6+9, DC 17 [19]), Smite evil/good
STATISTICS
Str 23 [27], Dex 10, Con 17 [21], Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 4
Base Atk +2; CMB +9 [+11]; CMD 19 [21] (23 [25] vs trip)
Feats Endurance, Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Perception +9
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Stampede (Ex)

A stampede occurs if three or more creatures with stampede make a trample attack while remaining adjacent to each other. While stampeding, the creatures can trample foes of their size or smaller, and the trample's save DC increases by +2.
Smite evil/good

1/day as a swift action (adds CHA bonus (+0) to attack rolls and damage bonus equal to HD (+3) against evil/good foes; smite persists until target is dead or the celestial/fiendish creature rests).

Augment Summoning: Items in brackets [] represent the spell being cast by a character with the Augment Summoning feat.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

On Belgraen's turn he summons a Celestial Auroch with it's head pointing at the Ghouls. Belgraen promptly smacks it on the backside as hard as he can causing the creature to charge into the oncoming undead horde.

Auroch Smiting charge Att:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 DMG: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 (If these somehow aren't evil subtract three from both attack and damage)

Trample 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 4) + 9 = 19 DC 19 reflex for half damage

Not sure about the trample mechanic. Basically the auroch charges it's full movement and runs over anything in that line. The end target takes the charge damage and anything between the auroch starting point and end target takes trample damage (or half with a successful save). Targets of a trample can take an AOO at a -4 penalty. Is that about right?


As mass of Ghouls are prone and feeding on one dead Drow your Celestial Auroch its that mass dead center.

As that level of Damage im just going to roll for the number of Ghouls hit then do save rolls for each, the have no dex as they are down on the ground feeding, DC get out of he way DC18, if they make the roll 10 point Damage of not 19 points damage which deads them fully.

Number of Ghouls hit + 1 3d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 2) = 12

1d20 ⇒ 3 = all dead
1d20 ⇒ 18 = 10 points of damage - not looking well
1d20 ⇒ 17 = all dead
1d20 ⇒ 15 = all dead

1d20 ⇒ 3 = all dead
1d20 ⇒ 1 = all dead
1d20 ⇒ 8 = all dead
1d20 ⇒ 20 = 10 points of damage - not looking well

1d20 ⇒ 19 = 10 points of damage - not looking well
1d20 ⇒ 7 = all dead
1d20 ⇒ 9 = all dead
1d20 ⇒ 3 = all dead

Ghoul count 17 whole 4 broken.

Belgraen stand alone in front of the mass of feeding Ghouls wile all around guards run seeking to hide and find safety, with a wave on his hand a massive bovine comes in to being and with a bellow charges the
feeding mass of undead. Then an impact and undead parts fly every which way. A cry gos up from the Keeps defenders as they see this and take new hart in the battle. The Keeps Commander says.

[b]"Some one get down that tunnel and for hells sake close that gate before the feeding calls bring others"[b]

but you can see none of the defenders are free to do so such is the fighting.

guards v Ghouls
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Ghouls Acs 4=AC0 5=AC12 10=AC14

Ghoul count 17 whole - the guards end the broken 4 but that is all

Ghouls v guards
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 guards Acs 8=AC18 2=AC19 4=AC21
1d6 ⇒ 5 of the guards are taken down by the Ghouls

Ghoul count 17 whole.
Guards count 8


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

The auroch will keep fighting, but it's unlikely to last long surrounded like that. Poor cow. Luckily it doesn't leave a corpse when it dies.

I assume we're in combat rounds now?


Yes round 2

Initiative -
Luaediin - 19
Teraakeer - 13
Naal'suul - 10
Belgraen + Bovine - 9
8 Drow Guards - 8
17 ghoul - 3


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Delay for Naal'suul


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

still no map, it would help alot with my posts. But her goes another:)

Terakeer watches the summons tear through the undead masses, he grins at the attack. eh, not my style, but nice move for surr.
The magus moves into melee with the closest ghoul and unleashs a favorite tactic of hisslicing in a downward arc across his chest and then a complete 360 degree spin to connect witj full momentum force, cuttimg the abomination to its core.

==============

Actions:

Move action: move to closest ghoul.
Attack: Cast presd. To make ghoul think he feinted, than attack with magic longsword.

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 hit ac 13, nat 1 though :(
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 for 13 damage if it hits


Map is here guys

Let me know if it works, pop your self's on it


Terakeer if you go for one of the prone ones you will hit as you get ToHit +2, but you will be next to main group of undead.


Remember I did not set this game up so have to put links to maps in this thread


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Seems like the map needs to have permissions changed to anyone who has the link.


If you know how let me know, been trying for 3 hours :(


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

if you wanted to start a new game thread we could just transfer over there.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

Open the map in google docs or drive, then in the top right is a button names share. Click that and then under who can access there should be a blue link that says change. Change it to anyone who has the link or if you want anyone with the internet and you're golden.


@Luaediin, Thanks its is now editable I hope

@Belgraen I asked about this and the general feeling was it would be fine to carry on here, if this dos become a problem I will move the game to a new thread.

Round 2
@Lueadiin 3 of the undead are moving under you seeking to reach you both.

@Belgraen 1 of the undead is heading your way

@Terakeer - if you go for one on the ground you hit and kill it, but two will be on you next round, if you go for one standing you miss in round 1 but only one will be attacking you in round 2.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Belgraen sees the Oncoming undead Grins at it. Very quickly Belgraens skin seems to take on a black metallic sheen as a pair of metallic bat-like wings seem to wrench themselves out of his back (swift action). Summoning his innate abilities (standard) he kicks himself off the ground. He then flies toward the entrance where the ghouls are coming from at an upward angle to put more distance between himself and the creatures.(move action 50').

He's just escaping this round.


HP: 30/31 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +5 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +9 | SR 16

Sorry I am on phone so can't format, my home internet is down at the moment so I might be sketchy for a couple days.

Round 2
Naal continues to bark orders at the others, giving warnings when about ot be hit from behind etc.

"Watch your back, Mr Funny-Blue-Hat. Bastard sword guy, move right to flank." Etc, etc etc.

When those 3 ghouls get close to her and Lua she will channel to harm them for 2d6.


2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7 One drops and is still

I rule: Naal'suul barking orders as a +1 Comand bonus to all good guys incombat.


@Belgraen noted, could let me know you fly level (poor, good etc) note you may need to do fly roles when you do acions


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5
GM The Drow wrote:
@Belgraen noted, could let me know you fly level (poor, good etc) note you may need to do fly roles when you do acions

My fly level is just average. However, used levitate SLA to compensate for not having room for a proper takeoff. Also it keeps me from falling.

Also I forgot to roll attacks for the Auroch. I figure he's probably been torn apart by the mob.


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

DO i get AoO from the 3 ghouls? I am wielding a polearm. Did they double move up to me or just stay outside of my reach?

If AoO from them:Attack1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 :Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Attack1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22:Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Attack1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22:Damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


@Belgraen -Your Auroch did a full move so went out the other side of the mob, The ghouls do not seem to care about as they see fresh meat all around much closer. If hes turned and charged he till gos this round before them, they have a really bad Initi role of 3.

@Luaediin Good point yo have 10' reach, they just move once so they move 30 you get an AoO you rolled so After AoO

1 dead
1 half dead
1 almost dead

So two on you after you full attack as you have not moved yet, 5' only remember. Do not for get the +1 to hit from Naal'suul Leadership.


HP:41/41+21 EDTemp| AC:24/18 T:13 | FF:18| CMD:14| F +2/+4| R +4| W +4/+6| Init +3| Per +7/+1414 Drow Master summoner 5

Well in that case the Auroch turns and charges back through the pack, though not smiting.

Hot breath visibly ejects from both nostrils of the auroch as it turns and makes another pass through the mob of evil creatures. Though the telltale light-on-impact of it's previous attack isn't present.

Auroch charge Att:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 DMG: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Trample 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 4) + 9 = 15 DC 19 reflex for half damage


Attack missus but a pack trample on 4 undead.

DC19 ref rolls:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

3 smashed, one fine.

Ghoul count 11 whole 2 Harmed.
Guards count 8

Attacks

8 Drow Guards:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 miss
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 miss
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 DMG 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 miss

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 DMG 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 miss
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 miss
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 miss

11 ghoul attacks:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 miss

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Two on Luaediin - who has yet to attack so this may not count

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 miss
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 miss


HP: 32/49 | AC20 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD19| F +4| R +5| W +4| Init +2| Per +11 Drow Oracle(black blood battle) 5/Gunslinger 1

At the one thats the most messed up after 5 ft step awayattack1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19:damage1d10 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Hp: 35/35| AC:17| T:13| FF:14| CMD:19| F:+5| R:+4| W:+4| Inti:+3| Per:+7 Drow Magus/5

Ok a "Repost" of my action above. Just because you havn't made a DM post yet and I now have access to the map and its more clear as to where everything is now.. I added Terakeer to the map as a black T.

Terakeer makes his way to the ghoul whos legs he blew off with his magic missiles. Bringing his sword down on the injured ghoul, Terakeer puts the creature out of its misery, Lloth see my power

The magus then looks to the mob in front of him; pulling at the power inside him and reciting the words of power, he holds up his left hand toward the mob, a searing light erupts from his palm, splitting into two beams as it travels the short distance, smashing into the group of ghouls.

Actions:


Move to B,8
Attack G1 (prone) hit AC: 13 for 13 damage.
Cast Scorching Ray at Ghoul Mob aimed at G,8.

Used 2 Arcane Pool points to make up for penalty of Spell Combat.
Ray 1: R. Touch Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Ray 2: R. Touch Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Ray 1: Damage- 4d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 2) = 15
Ray 2: Damage- 4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 6, 1) = 18

51 to 100 of 580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Drow; Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.