Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

"The Devil We Know, Part 1" (Inactive)

Game Master JCServant

Running this PFS module for official credit. If this goes well, we will continue with other parts of this line.


1 to 50 of 513 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Venture-Captain Hestia Themis, a small, unassuming woman of Taldan heritage with dark hair and eyes, holds a large sheaf of papers in her small hands and clears her throat. Her booming voice, the antithesis of her stature, fills the main hall of the small Pathfinder Lodge in the Taldan city of Cassomir.

One of our own has been kidnapped. Pathfinder Cestis was taken just days ago from a relics auction in the Imperial Naval Shipyards, and we believe his dissapearance to be related to the six dozen or so kidnappings of the last several months. Now that one of our own is missing, this has become a Society matter—something we’ll get to the bottom of.

Themis gestures to a teenage boy standing beside her, who nervously regards his surroundings and sweats profusely, his thick brown hair matted and wet against his head.

This is Nefti, the assistant to the biggest thorn in my side in Cassomir—an agent of the Aspis Consortium named Kafar. Kafar is also missing, taken from the same relics auction along with Pathfinder Cestis and a dozen other citizens of Cassomir. Nefti was at the auction, saw where a small group of the kidnapped victims were taken, and his handlers in Cassomir have give us access to him so that he might guide us to our missing Pathfinder. If you happen to find Kafar...” Themis grinds her teeth. “Let him go, per the agreement I’ve just made with his superiors. Your priority is Cestis, and I think Nefti can lead you to him. Any questions?

Grand Lodge

Human Female Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 2

"No questions Venture-Captain." The voice comes from the woman standing in her robes in front of the captain. I hope these new people can hold their weight. I know the others can, so we should be fine

Silver Crusade

Aasimar/Paladin - HP: 36, - AC: 24/T: 12/FF: 23 - Perception: +11 (Darkvision) - F:+9 / R: +5/ W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 20, Init: +1

"Working with the Aspis Consortium...is this wise?" As the tall Aasimar makes his inquiry he realizes that his question may have come across as "questioning authority. He quickly attempts a recovery. "Forgive me...but I've been given every reason to distrust Aspis agents during my training; and to be asked to work so closely with them seems confusing to me."

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

Elwyn, garbed in dark, somewhat unremarkable earthy brown clothes beneath his fitted leather armor stands with bold alertness before the group and addresses Venture-Captain Hestia Themis "Yes Ma'am, we'll be sure to root out those behind the kidnappings and rescue Cestis … and while in our service we will watch over and protect our charge”

Looking over at the young man, warming a bit to reassure him, ”Tis a brave thing you’ve done, coming forward with information to aide in our mission, the gods have a way of rewarding men like you for their courage."

Looking back at Hestia, he pauses briefly, reflecting for a moment on the mission before them and then inquires, ”Is there any reason he might have been a target – any odd incidents recently that might have hinted that he was being marked? Do you know what he and perhaps Nefti were after at the auction – anything specific?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle watches and listens quietly. He waits to hear the response to Elwyn's question.

Grand Lodge

The Venture-Captain addresses Rhydderch's concern first. “Difficult situations sometimes call for difficult choices. The Aspis have the information we need about where to start in this mystery, and if it takes dirtying our hands with them to get Cestis back, I think it’s
worth it.”

She then turns to Elwyn, “We're not sure. That's the odd thing. They only kidnapped people, and not the relics or anything else sold at these auctions. They started a few months ago. Cassomir has always had some trouble with its citizens going missing, but this was different. Only those associated with the Imperial Naval Shipyards were taken—shipwrights, carpenters, navy guards, and so on. This recent kidnapping, where they took Cestis, was brash and bold. They grabbed more than a dozen people in one attack, neglecting to grab Nefti.
Their mistake is our fortune.”

She continues, looking over all Pathfinder agents in the lodge. Time may be of the essense. I know some of you have worked together before, and some have not. Introduce yourselves to one another, let the other agents you're going to be working with know what you're good at, and ask Nefti any questions you need to in order to get started. If you need any last minute supplies, Dowen's weapon and gear store across the street is at your disposal. Good luck, agents!"

With that she turns around and begins discussing something with another Pathfinder agents in a tone low enough to not be easily overheard.

Grand Lodge

In introducting yourself to the other Pathfinder agents, please start off by descibing your physical attributes (look, movement style, clothing, etc)

Nefti takes a few steps closer to the party, so as to be within earshot should they have questions for him. Despite the earlier praise, he looks at the group nervously.

Grand Lodge

During your time in the lodge, each of you receives a note from your faction. See below. These are your faction specific missions. If anyone in a faction completes an objective, all characters who are in that faction receive credit. Since this is an earlier module (Season 2, I believe), so I am using the PFS Guide notes for faction handouts for Silver Crusade (using Andorion) and Grand Lodge (Using Osirion) for earlier seasons (See PFSG for more info)

Silver Crusade:
Scion of Freedom, Your presence in that snake pit gives me pause in my daily complaints about Absalom. Watch your back in Cassomir lest you find a poisoned dagger in it. One of our own, a relics dealer and former shipmate of mine, was not so careful and
we’ve heard he, too, was taken in the raid on the relics auction a few days ago. His name is Creighton Nish—it would be a personal favor to me if you would return him safely to Absalom. Also, whispers have reached my ears about the patron deity of these thugs who are perpetrating these kidnappings in Cassomir. So close to our borders, we’re worried about their origins. Find a member of the group responsible and get him to admit who his patron deity is. In Service to the People, Captain Colson Maldris

Grand Lodge:
Honored Servant of the Ruby Prince,
These kidnappings are troubling—so brazen, so brash, and so Taldan. I have no qualms believing this to be the work of yet another decadent Taldan cult. How much better the world would be to see these fools no
longer on it. My divinations tell me that your travels will take you near an artifact of great power. It is a necklace or amulet or brace—I cannot see it specifically. I do know that the young rake responsible for all of this is wearing it. Return it to me. And while you’re in Taldor, there was an auctioneer at that relics auction who was taken with everyone else. I know not his name and doubt he will share it—what I want you to convince him to share is the location of the next secret relics auction in Cassomir. If you find him, make him reveal this information to you.

In service to Knowledge,
Amenopheus, The Sapphire Sage

Grand Lodge

Human Female Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 2

Rachele stands 5 and a half feet tall, brown hair flowing down past her shoulders. "Well, I'm Rachele. I specialize in arcane magic, arcane bolts, sleep spells, and recently a spray of lights that blind and knock unconscious. Just ask Harboth and Elwyn here about it, they LOVE this spell." Her robes are covered in Arcane symbols. She wears a holy symbol of Sarenrae around her neck as well. A hawk perches himself on her shoulders

Andoran

F Mwangi druid 3.1, hp 18/18, AC 16 (t 13, ff 13), Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +8

A slightly tall, lithe woman in early adulthood, Marisan stands straight, without speaking, as the Venture-Captain briefs the agents. She has dark skin, brown eyes, and thick black hair worn in long braids woven with deep green leaves of some kind. Under her leather armor, she wears a loose sea-green tunic and pantaloons, into which cockle shells have been sewn in decorative patterns.

After Rachele speaks, she introduces herself "Greetings. I am of the Nondo and my given name is Marisan. The spirits of nature have bestowed on me some modest divine magic. I am adept at the spear and sling, and am knowledgeable about the land and sea, and the life it supports. I look forward to working together." She nods at Elwyn, Harboth, and Rachele with a warm smile. "Again."

Elwyn, Harboth, & Rachele:
Yep, she's a druid now. :)

After introductions have been made, Marisan queries the teen with them, in a not-unkindly manner. "Boy, please share with us precisely what you saw and heard."

Silver Crusade

Aasimar/Paladin - HP: 36, - AC: 24/T: 12/FF: 23 - Perception: +11 (Darkvision) - F:+9 / R: +5/ W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 20, Init: +1

Rhydderch stands 6 feet and 2 inches tall...he would make an imposing figure is his deep blue eyes didn't make him appear so gentle. He takes a small step forward before introducing himself.

"Well met companions. My name is Rhydderch. It is my sacred duty to keep you safe. I consider it an honor to work with you."

With a slight bow he steps backward and folds his hands behind his back.

Andoran

AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

Harboth stands just under 6 feet tall, and nothing about him is subtle. The first thing you notice is his nose: large, wide, flat-ish, slightly crooked, and with a ring through his left nostril. His generally brutal appearance owes much to the orcish side of his "family." It doesn't help matters that he hides a beautifully-wrought chain shirt under a stained brown tabard.

Still, there is clearly humanity in his eyes, which smile as his companions are introduced. He turns to the new members of the group.

Greetings to you, um, Rudderth? I can tell you that I've worked with Elwyn, Rachele, and Marisan before, and they are good folk to have with you, especially when things get hairy.

He turns to his old companions: Good to see you three again, by the way.

I spent most of my youth in the woods, so few things sneak by me or Elwyn, and I'm pretty good in a fight, if I do say so myself. As he shuffles his feet, those of you who have worked with him before notice something familiar about the crocodile skin on his boots...

He furrows his brow as he looks down at the boy. Don't fret, boy. We've been told not to kill you, so as long as you help us out and stay behind me, you'll probably make it. He grins broadly. Probably.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

Elwyn's long dark brown hair currently drapes the sides of his face, occasionally obscuring his deep set brown eyes from view until he flicks his hair back. He hasn’t shaved for a few days and a thick coat of stubble darkens his chin and cheeks. His olive skin betrays his half-elven lineage and he appears more human than one would expect, especially when his hair covers his pointed ears.

He motions to Harboth, Marisan and Rachelle. ”Its reassuring to be with the three of you again, since we last parted I have completed another assignment and have just returned from Riddleport after a long journey, made worse by the ships steward’s failure to stock enough ale.”

Addressing the others, "I look forward to working with the rest of you. As a rule I generally like to look before I leap, stay out of the limelight and avoid unnecessary problems – when the moment calls for it I favor the use my rapier and you will see me acrobating into the front lines or the flank of our enemies. I’ve keen eyes, awareness and a heightened sense of my surroundings – combined with my reflexes I often try to get the jump on situations and our foes."

Grand Lodge

Nefti looks around a his shoulder, and looks back at the half-orc. He speaks in a lowered tone. Well, sir, during the kidnappin' attack, I hid in a corner, ya see. And as they took my master away, I trailed them, but not to closely, mind you. The went to the south side of the dock. There's a tavern there, the Inn of the Unlucky Sailor.. It's been under remodelin' for some time. I saw them drag the people in there. That's all I know...I swear! I wasn't going to stick around and let them catch me next." Nefti goes on to describe exactly where the tavern is located.

Silver Crusade

Aasimar/Paladin - HP: 36, - AC: 24/T: 12/FF: 23 - Perception: +11 (Darkvision) - F:+9 / R: +5/ W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 20, Init: +1

Rhydderch turns his penetrating gaze to Nefti. "I will trust you until your actions prove you to be untrustworthy; at which point you will become my enemy. I pray that day never comes; and urge you to do the same."

Andoran

F Mwangi druid 3.1, hp 18/18, AC 16 (t 13, ff 13), Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +8

When Nefti finishes his tale, Marisan queries, "What of the kidnappers? Were they human, and how many would you say? Anything else you can tell us about the means they used - weapons, magic, and such - would be helpful."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle watches and listens

Grand Lodge

The boy replies, Don't worry, I ain't told you nothin' but the truth. If you can't save my master, I'm outta job..., he hesitates for a moment, I just hope they don't hear me tellin' you this. They may still be around!.

He turns to Marisan.

I think they were human, ma'am. To be honest, things happen so fast. I saw one hit my master with a staff. When I saw him go down, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and hid. I was so scared, I didn't peek out of the box I was behind until I was sure they were some distance away. I think there were about half a dozen, more or less. Again, it all happened so fast.

He lowers his tone and says to the druid, You will get them, won't you? I'm afraid they're going to come after me next.

Andoran

F Mwangi druid 3.1, hp 18/18, AC 16 (t 13, ff 13), Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +8

Marisan regards the boy, who seems sincerely frightened.

She attempts to discern whether there is something else suggested by his words or facial expressions:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

"That's our job, yes. You'll be safe so long as you stick close... and speak the truth." She glances at those she has worked with before, and adds, looking Nefti directly in the eyes, "A few of us have some experience dealing with those who only seem to be helping us." Marisan speaks this last part with no malice or threat in her voice, simply stating a relevant fact.

Grand Lodge

You feel that the boy is genuinely concerned for his own life first, and his boss second.

Oh, I was not planning on going with you. The lady over there (Pointing at the Venture-Captain) said that I just needed to tell you everything I knew. She promised that she would keep me safe until the other Pathfinders could get to the bottom of what's going on or, at least, free my master. And, really, I don't think I have anything else I can tell you beside what I saw where they went. He wipes the sweat off his brow with his sleeve.

Grand Lodge

Venture-Captain Hestia Themis hands a paper to her aide, and then approaches the party. If there are no further questions of the lad, I suggest you make whatever preparations that are neccesary and move forward. If you need to questions him further, feel free to return. Please do not procrastinate too long. Since we have no information aside from what Nefti has told us, we do not know what plans they have for our fellow agent. Good luck.

Andoran

AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

Well, anyone have anything they need before heading out?

GM, any faction-specific tasks for Andoran?

Grand Lodge

Sorry, Guess I could have made that spoiler tag on this post a bit more clear. Silver Crusade and Andoran have the same mission :)

Andoran

F Mwangi druid 3.1, hp 18/18, AC 16 (t 13, ff 13), Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +8

Marisan shakes her head. "I'm ready to go. Perhaps if anyone else has to pick anything up, we can find an appropriate merchant in between here and the tavern, so as to not delay needlessly."

Silver Crusade

Aasimar/Paladin - HP: 36, - AC: 24/T: 12/FF: 23 - Perception: +11 (Darkvision) - F:+9 / R: +5/ W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 20, Init: +1

"I have no further questions. Thank you for your trust and for the opportunity to serve the society."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

I am ready to go.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

"I'm ready to go, thanks again Venture-Captain Themis for the opportunity, we won't let you down. Nefti, thank you for your courage."

Elwyn turns to face the group, "I'm ready when you are, we have our directions, unless anyone needs any further provisions, I say lets be off. Lets keep our eyes open while we traval and as we get close lets give consideration for a stealthy approach to the tavern - if you like I can investigate a little when we get near so that we can gather information and perhaps capitalize on the element of surprise."

Grand Lodge

Human Female Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 2

"Ready to go. Shall we head out?"

Grand Lodge

The party follows the directions from the boy, and gets to the pier in under an hour by foot. They stop about 120' away, around the corner of another building as they make some observations about the Inn of the Unlucky Sailor.

Perched precariously overhanging the dirty harbor water stands the Inn of the Unlucky Sailor. A fresh coat of white paint glistens on half the inn’s outside walls, and most of the windows are boarded up. The roof leans slightly toward the harbor, as if at any moment the entire thing could come off and slide into the ocean. The dock leading up to the inn is made of rotting wood connected to thick, rank-smelling pilings. Several small rowboats are currently tied up along its length.

The street entrance is boarded up.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

"OK, I can sneak over and take a look around, see if there are any potential threats, look for any traps and so on. I report back on what I see - perhaps there is the chance for surprising them or at least covering their potential excape routes. I'd hate to lose the element of surprise and have them unnecessarily execute any captives."

Before he embarks, from his vantage pointe Elywn surveys the scene - any water traffic up to the Tavern, anything out of place given the state of renovation?

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Grand Lodge

Elwyn:
From this distance, you can't make out too much detail. With the street entrance to the inn boarded up, it looks like doing a stealthy entrance by land would be problematic, at best. You could walk along the outside pier. While there are many windows along that side, they appear to be boarded. Swimming around to the back dock may be an option but you would definitely be cut off from the party if things got hairy. You cannot see inside at all.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

"Hmm ... there looks to be few options here, not much of a chance to see inside at all, the font entrance is 'securely' boarded up - the tavern may only be accessible from the outside of the pier, the water side is accessible but only from the water."

Elwyn looks to see if there is a dinghy or skiff tied up neaby that might afford an alternative means of entry or exploration.

Silver Crusade

Aasimar/Paladin - HP: 36, - AC: 24/T: 12/FF: 23 - Perception: +11 (Darkvision) - F:+9 / R: +5/ W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 20, Init: +1

While Elwyn searches for a way in...Rhydderch attempt to detect any magical auras emanating from the building.

Cast Detect Magic

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle points to the row boats. "Should we borrow a couple and make our way around?" He looks to see if there is any indication that they can be rented or just borrowed.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

Wow, I should learn to read - ha.

"I'd say we 'borrow' them and make our way to the dockside entrance. We do intend to return them anyway."

Elwyn looks to see if there is much of a climb from onto the docks on the far side - anything that those encumbered by heavier armor much need to be mindful of.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Kyle keeps a steady stream of guidance cast on anyone that looks like they're busy doing anything.

Grand Lodge

Rhydderch:
The party is currently 120' from the Inn/Tavern...too far for Detect Magic to pick anything up.

Kyle:
Most of the area looks abandoned. It would appear that most of the shop owners have opt'd to have their business refurnished at the same time. It's late enough to where most of the contruction workers have gone home, though a few still linger about. You suspect that none of the owners of those boats are actually around right now.

Elwyn:
Taking the whole party via skiffs to the backside looks like it may carry its own risk. Balancing in a skiff while wearing armor may be somewhat challenging if trying to stand (which would be necessary to get on dock), and then it would appear they could have to climb up onto the peir that's a few feet up (though the first person up could 'aid another' to help pull his friend up onto the docks.

Andoran

AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

Harboth sniffs at the air and looks from the group's vantage point at the tavern and surrounding buildings.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Sounds like a plan to me, Elwyn. If need be, I can try to sneak around the building from the pier.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

"looks like it might be a bit precarious moving everyone by boat, especially those in full armor, but it might work, we would just need to be careful and assist each other, though it could leave us open to a surprise attack in not so great a position. Maybe a couple of us could sneak over and be in position to aid the others or deal with anything should there be a watch or something."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

"Let's stick together and take these boats around the back."

Kyle is handing out guidance so make sure you add 1 to skill checks if you're close by.

Grand Lodge

So, looks like there's two plans the party is considering...one or a few people using boats to get around back, or the whole party going at once. Generally, I like a majority of the party to agree to a plan before I move forward with it. So, make your voice heard!

Silver Crusade

Aasimar/Paladin - HP: 36, - AC: 24/T: 12/FF: 23 - Perception: +11 (Darkvision) - F:+9 / R: +5/ W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 20, Init: +1

"We could attempt to pry those boards from the door...but that may make too much noise. Approaching by boat makes sense...we should stick together."

Andoran

AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

Hmmm...What if Elwyn and I approached on the dock and the rest of the group goes by boat? That might help avoid any of the surprise attacks Elwyn is talking about, and we are the most sneaky, so we might avoid being seen. He gives a shrug of his broad shoulders.

Either way, let's get to it. All this standing around talking makes me nervous.

By my count, that's Elwyn and Harboth for maybe splitting up, and Kyle and Rhydderch for definitely sticking together.

Silver Crusade

Aasimar/Paladin - HP: 36, - AC: 24/T: 12/FF: 23 - Perception: +11 (Darkvision) - F:+9 / R: +5/ W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 20, Init: +1

Rhydderch is an agreeable sort...he makes his opinion known but will always go with the flow if the group decides on a different course of action. I'm not yet sure if he's the type to say "I told you so" if it all goes horribly wrong...but that doesn't seem like something he'd do! 8-) He's much more reserved than that!

"That sounds fine...be careful friends."

Andoran

AC 16 / T12 / FF14 | HP 28/[28] | F+5 R+6 W+4 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs enchant) | Perc +10 (+2 urban areas) Init +2 (+2 urban areas) Half-Orc Ranger 3

Harboth is generally an agreeable sort who goes with the flow as well, his aggressive approach to our teenage informant aside. That said, if there is a plan he really likes, e.g. tackling an imp, he will advocate more strongly for it.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Sorceress (Arcane Bloodline) 2

"Sounds like a solid plan to me. Good luck to you both."

Grand Lodge

Harboth and Elwyn approach by boat.:
Standing up on the boat to pull yourself requires a acrobatics check to make sure you don't fall into the water. The 2nd group will keep a watch from a distance, to coordinate the timing for your approach with your own.

Rachele, Rhydderch, Kyle & Marison approach the boarded up entrance on the front dock/boardwalk:
You will need to make a strength check to pry to boards off. Normally, only two characters can attempt this, but in the interest of time, I will allow everyone to roll and take the two highest (with the lower one being an 'aid another.') Because running up and prying the boards off with brute strength does not take much time, I shall presume that you time your approach and attempt with the first group's approach from the back entrance

Silver Crusade

Aasimar/Paladin - HP: 36, - AC: 24/T: 12/FF: 23 - Perception: +11 (Darkvision) - F:+9 / R: +5/ W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 19, Speed: 20, Init: +1

Strength w/Guidance: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Awesome...lol!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Priest Lvl 5; 32 HP; AC:17 [14F/15T]; P+6; [+5F+5R+8W]; [S1:3-S2:4-S3:1-1C-4L]

Can Kyle guidance on everybody?

Grand Lodge

it won't last long enough for people not with you

1 to 50 of 513 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Devil We Know Part 1: Shipyard Rats All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.