Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Delta Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Ross Hearne aka poisonbladed


1 to 50 of 387 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

You wake on a cold stone floor. This is not the blackness of night. This is the complete and total absence of light. You try to remember where you are, and how you cam to be here to no avail. As you stand, you begin to feel about your person and realize that you are dressed in your full set of gear. You take a step and stumble over another figure laying on the floor. He/she..it? begins to stir.

You pull a torch from the outside of your pack. The flint sparks are almost blinding, in short time the torch illuminates what appears to be a large natural cavern. Oddly enough, the ground under your feet is flat and polished smooth. A large circle about 50' in diameter ringed with strange markings that you have never seen before.

Others are laying on the flat circle still asleep or beginning to wake up.

You think to yourself,

"Where the hell am I?"


Male Elf Rogue 1

Cyne leaps to his feet at once shouting, Rise and shine! in a loud but not cheerful tone and looks all around the room.

Perception with low light vision: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Assuming since I used a torch we all have our gear? If so...

He draws his longbow, homemade from strong yew, and nocks an arrow, readying to draw on any threat.


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

Cye, looking around sees a man standing balancing on the balls on his feet. He is tall, dark skinned, thin mustache and beard. Red hardened leather armor adorns lithe frame while an extremely long thin spear is in his grasp.

If you had not just woken up I would ask you if you knew were my steed was. I paid a awesome sum for the beast. I considered kidnapping and stealing capital offenses against my person. I plan to kill who ever did both. Do we find ourselves in a similar cause elf?

Careful not to give your true name. One of these rogues could be in liege with the one responsible for all this.


Male Elf Rogue 1

I'd say so.

Cyne assumes that, since the Dark-skinned man is also lumped in the same circle, he must be at least sympathetic, if not friendly. Waiting for the rest.


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

Off in the darkness you see something stir. Bright red eyes peer through the darkness at you. They suddenly seem to burn, the iris' wreathed in fire, as a spark lights a torch revealing an ifrit.

Cast spark to light torch, somatic only

His hair seems to be made from golden flame that flickers and waves in the torchlight. Horns adore his head, with ears that seem just as pointy as the horns. Charcoal hued scales cover his skin, covered by studded leather armor that's scored with burn marks, and a seemingly pristine cloak.

"I'm with you on killing whoever did this. I don't like randomly waking up with random strangers. Though I would imagine some people might."


Male Human hp: 18, AC 11, FF 11, TCH 10, Init +0, CMD 10, Perception +13, Shaman

A Half-Orc, covered in dirt and natural earth wakes up from all the commotion. His eyes flinch at the sudden brightness of the torch, but quickly adjust. Blask stands at a threateningly 6'3" tall, dark brown hair, stained the color of the natural earth. He wears studded leather and next to him lay his armaments of a spiked chain and a battleaxe.

Ya just couldn't let a guy get a few extra minutes sleep, could ya? Blask says thinking he is still at home.

Wait...who the hell are you and better yet where the hell am I? Who are you? I would like some answers now, otherwise somebody or something is getting their brains bashed in.

Blask will arm himself with battleaxe and shield. Blask thinks defense over offense is better since he is wondering what is going on.


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

Taking in these strange characters Jauhar yields no emotion. His eyes do pause on the demonic looking thing a few paces away. He calmly and sternly states.

Stow the threats for someone who is threatened by you Orc. It seems we are in this together. Or would you have us at arms already like your barbarous forebears. It would make it easier for those who are responsible. Unless they want us alive, then killing each other would be like spitting in their face. The choice is yours.

Smiling the spearman put the tip of his spear down to the floor. A peaceful jester though not in harmony with the veiled threat in his words.


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

Ignis notes the spear with a nod of approval.

"Good choice of weapon there. Whether we are going to fight or not, I would suggest first making note of our surroundings. We don't know whether we are all about to die from something right now. And if we are going to kill each other, I prefer to know the area I'm fighting in."

Ignis looks around the room, making note of anything noteworthy

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

Where's a paladin mediator when you need him


Male Human hp: 18, AC 11, FF 11, TCH 10, Init +0, CMD 10, Perception +13, Shaman

Blask will lower his weapon since the human lowered his, and take a look around the room to see if his dark vision will show anything else

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

And what might you be? gesturing towards Ignis.

I am assuming I have never seen/met an Ifrit? If I have then disregard the question posed to him.


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

Eyes flick to Auga Whether demon, devil, or Angel it has some wisdom.

True beastman, let's take a look around. Imprisonment tastes foul and I have a thirst for a very red wine.

and I will not suffer this sleight, without due payment

What are our arms, in case some creature lurks in the dark. I see that the orc is well armed. Ax and shield, respectable if not inelegant. The elf seems certainly to be an archer judging by the long bow. Beastman what are your arms?

Taking in the room with a closure look.

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

A smile forms on Ignis' lips at Blask's question.

"What am I? Well I am fire incarnate." he says seriously. He pauses for a bit. "Actually, that is probably a good definition of myself." He visibly relaxes, seriousness gone.

"I am a servant of Hell, answering directly to Asmodeus." He drones, like he has said it many times. He points to his forehead, pointing out an upside down red pentagram (Asmodeus' symbol) emblazoned upon his head. "Not like he asks much from me. 'Go spread my name' doesn't tell me much, but he gives me power from it so I can't complain."

Ignis looks over at Ras. "My arms are nothing special, they are the same as yours." He flexes his arms to prove the point. "I really am not joking though. I poke things I don't like, same as you." He pulls a spear from his back, stabs it into the ground, and leans against it.


I am waiting to see who else joins us, i will go over your characters and backgrounds tonight and start moving forward tommarow.

All you can see in the torch light, is what appears to be a natural cavern with a twenty foot high ceiling. The way behind you is solid living rock and the cavern makes a gentle turn to the right in front of you.


Male Human hp: 18, AC 11, FF 11, TCH 10, Init +0, CMD 10, Perception +13, Shaman

Will wait for final party members before exploring too much. Also don't have a background yet because I would really rather wait until Paizo gets the profiles back up and running :)

Grand Lodge

F Female Aasimar druid 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +3 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +4 (8) | spd 20 ft.
Auga Ignis wrote:

Off in the darkness you see something stir. Bright red eyes peer through the darkness at you. They suddenly seem to burn, the iris' wreathed in fire, as a spark lights a torch revealing an ifrit.

Cast spark to light torch, somatic only

His hair seems to be made from golden flame that flickers and waves in the torchlight. Horns adore his head, with ears that seem just as pointy as the horns. Charcoal hued scales cover his skin, covered by studded leather armor that's scored with burn marks, and a seemingly pristine cloak.

"I'm with you on killing whoever did this. I don't like randomly waking up with random strangers. Though I would imagine some people might."

A voice rings out behind Ignis. "I would,though I would prefer not to wake up with male company."


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

[i]DEVIL!!![i] At the name of the dark god, Jauhar’s eyes give just a hint of emotion, concern.

Though he only nods slowly at the spear.

It is good to know that a servant of the seeker of souls can be caught up in…whatever exactly this is. Would you say that we have died and crossed to your master’s realm, Devil?

Jauhar draws out the word Devil like a blade. His smile does not reach his eyes. There are wolves that have less predatory smiles.

Turning the soldier spies the newest woken member of the prisoners.

When we get out of here I will treat you to the finest brothel money can buy. Pray tell, what are your arms?

Just so everyone knows Ras is a military rank/title. I may be a little off by way of what the word truly means, but it is not too far off. I will know who you mean when you put it such in a post. I am fine with waiting for exploration until everyone has posted once. Gives us time to sort of organize.


F Aasimar Cleric 6
Spoiler:
AC 14 | FF 13 | T 11 | HP 30/39 | Init: +1 | Percep: +8 | Fort: +6| Ref: +3 | Will: +9

still sleeping but slowly coming round is a dark haired human looking girl dressed in white with gold trim though slightly dirty as though she was travelling on the road for several days. An off-white scarf with some runes embroidred on it around her neck

the center of her tunic is a stitched symbol of Serenrae. a plain quarterstaff lying on the floor beside her.

She slowly stirs to conciousness

in celestial:

what has happened, am I a prisoner?

she appears to not have noticed the others immediately as her speech is not directed at anyone.

Her eyes flicker open as she soon realizes she is not alone.

Oh! I am sorry, Why have you captured me? she asks innocently to the group of others.


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

"Devil? Ha!" Ignis lets out a piercing laugh that crackles like fire."I am no devil. I did not choose my fate. Fate chose me. I would gladly throw it away to be able to do what I want, but fate does not work like that. Feel free to call me a devil if you want, man" He draws out man like its a curse word."For I have heard every insult in the book. I found your kind to be the least tolerant of me, despite Human's claim to 'Accept all for who they are', but that is behind me."

Ignis steps to the side as he hears the voice behind him. He smiles at Nimt's words. "Now that is the type of man I know, and like."

He notices Trey's words. "We have not captured you, for we have all been captured. Or at least I assume as such, none of us really know each other. Does anyone remember how they got here? I do not. If no one does, then let us focus on a way to get out of this oppressive place.


Please be sure to list your inventory items. If you have not done so please set your character sheet up in your profile. I enterd some stuff on the discussion page. So far there are 6 players, which i think is pretty good. I guess we should close recruitment for now?

The cave itself is dusty, and cool border-lining on cold. When you touch the walls of the cavern your hands have a dusty/salty residue on them. The cave is very dry. The cavern makes a pretty sharp turn to the right up ahead of you. You can see about 40'.


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

Accepting of others? Laughable! It proves how alien your mind is Devil. You will find that I judge others solely on their actions. Other wise we have an accord. Men are cruel, backstabbing, hatemongering, vile things. We care not for other races, we gather them up, chew them for a minute, and spit them out. Why your kind may kill after decades of torture humans are by far worse. We allow them our victims to live on around us in some caricature of freedom.

Yes I say that recruitment should be closed. Thought we should allow for Dewn to pop in whenever he decides to. Though we should always entertain the idea of keeping new players coming in as needed.


F Aasimar Cleric 6
Spoiler:
AC 14 | FF 13 | T 11 | HP 30/39 | Init: +1 | Percep: +8 | Fort: +6| Ref: +3 | Will: +9

Try stands dusting herself off and straightening her scarf. picks up her staff listening to the other converse over the situation.

Trey goes to examing the markings on the floor looking for any signs she might recognize or be able to decipher.

knowledge religion1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
linguistics 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

does anyone know what these markings are? she asks attempting to bring everone together to focus on our situation.


Male Elf Rogue 1

Cyne holds his bow at the ready, pointing at the extension of the cavern. He moves along the cavern in front. He will let he other, more educated company handle the investigating.


Male Human hp: 18, AC 11, FF 11, TCH 10, Init +0, CMD 10, Perception +13, Shaman

Blask, wielding his Battleaxe in one hand, shield in the other valuing defense over sheer damage potential. Knowledge has never been his strong suit, so Blask will follow 20' behind the Elf. He figures between the two of them they should be able to spot anything that wants to pose a threat. Also leaving a way to alert the others. Knowledge has never been his strong suit.


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

"Well then let us act by figuring out what is going on, then we can judge each other once we are out."

Ignis crouches down, tracing the lettering with the tip of his spear, seeing if it might be something he'd recognize.

Knowledge (Planes) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Trey Merosa::
You believe the markings to be Abyssal in nature. You are unsure what they say.

Auga Ignis::
The markings remind you of a diagram you have once seen. Permanent transfer point between the planes exist, they have similar features to the circle.


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

Yes of course, no time for debates I aggree.

Stepping lightly has he can, worn down by the shear amount of weapons on his person the spearmen guards the backs of those reading the strange ruins.

Gorum, give me one glimpsh of our enemy, and I shall please you with BATTLE!

I am going to make a realistic take on what Jauhar will have on his person and what he would have on his horse. I will post such on his profile

Grand Lodge

F Female Aasimar druid 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +3 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +4 (8) | spd 20 ft.
Ras Jauhar son to Khalid Mansu wrote:


Turning the soldier spies the newest woken member of the prisoners.

When we get out of here I will treat you to the finest brothel money can buy. Pray tell, what are your arms?

A...living magical armor

Nelith moves up behind Blaak. He is not as tough as the half-Orc, but can take some punches.


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

Ignis hears living magical armor and grunts. He's heard of stranger things, but he doesn't really believe it.

Studying the markings, he gets some glimmer of what the markings are.

"Bad news folks, we may be on another plane. But I really have no idea." He stands up and stretches. He pulls his long spear from his back, comparing and weighing it to the spear in his other hand, shakes his head and puts the long spear back.


Nimt check the discussion thread.


F Aasimar Cleric 6
Spoiler:
AC 14 | FF 13 | T 11 | HP 30/39 | Init: +1 | Percep: +8 | Fort: +6| Ref: +3 | Will: +9
Auga Ignis wrote:

Studying the markings, he gets some glimmer of what the markings are.

"Bad news folks, we may be on another plane. But I really have no idea." He stands up and stretches. He pulls his long spear from his back, comparing and weighing it to the spear in his other hand, shakes his head and puts the long spear back.

I agree the marking appear abyssal but I am afraid I cannot understand them.

after a second or two

Oh I am sorry but I am Trey, I don't think we have introduced ourselves or at least to me


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

The soldier had noticed the women when she spoke, forgetting his manners completely, he ignored her. When she began examining the ruins, manners were still not at the forefront of his mind. As such his eyes gravitated the length of her taking in her shape, taking care not to be noticed by her though.

Not an uncomely lass, perhaps there won’t need to be a trip to the flop house for me.

When she spoke introducing herself though his mind snapped back pushing back his animalistic desires that often took over in times of stress. A name was all it took to bring out the honor in the soldier.

Pardon me my Lady. This one is called Jorn Ali Rahmoot. I beg your forgiveness for my rudeness, and I am at your service.

For a second there is motion that he moved to take a knee before her, but he did not.

Careful, fool, she may be a lady, she may not. No need to give a low born slut high hopes.

Grand Lodge

F Female Aasimar druid 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +3 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +4 (8) | spd 20 ft.
Ras Jauhar son to Khalid Mansu wrote:


When we get out of here I will treat you to the finest brothel money can buy. Pray tell, what are your arms?

(retcon) spells....and Ripper Next to the Aasimar, a dog-like being lies on the floor.


F Aasimar Cleric 6
Spoiler:
AC 14 | FF 13 | T 11 | HP 30/39 | Init: +1 | Percep: +8 | Fort: +6| Ref: +3 | Will: +9
Ras Jauhar son to Khalid Mansu wrote:

The soldier had noticed the women when she spoke, forgetting his manners completely, he ignored her. When she began examining the ruins, manners were still not at the forefront of his mind. As such his eyes gravitated the length of her taking in her shape, taking care not to be noticed by her though.

When she spoke introducing herself though his mind snapped back pushing back his animalistic desires that often took over in times of stress. A name was all it took to bring out the honor in the soldier.

Pardon me my Lady. This one is called Jorn Ali Rahmoot. I beg your forgiveness for my rudeness, and I am at your service.

For a second there is motion that he moved to take a knee before her, but he did not.

There are never any needs of formalities with me, and In truth it is I at your service. I am of a small group of priests, we call ourselves The healers of the White Hand. Our purpose is the aid and comfort of those in need and the preservation of the idea that there is is always hope when there is life.

She looks about the room

[i Think I saw an exit over in that direction perhaps we should check it out.[/b]


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

"If we are on the Plane of Fire, I call dibs. Not sure on what though, I just know I have it."

Sensing no immediate danger, Ignis plays relaxed; like a gentle campfire out in the woods. He rests his spear over his shoulders, hanging onto it with two hands, settling back on his heels. Upon hearing the mention of names, he chips in.

"Auga Ignis. Means "Eyes of Fire" for those that don't know Ignan. Three guesses as to my favorite element."


Male Elf Rogue 1

Cyne glances over his shoulder at the others talking and says My name is Cyne. It doesn't mean anything, and I'm not from anywhere special. But I can shoot, and I'm ready to leave...here. Social time later.

He walks further ahead.


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

This devil has laid his trap carefully. Now he thinks we are cowed into thinking he means no harm. Clearly he has some plot in store. I will give him my back, the least thing he will expect. Oh he will rue the day he thought I was fool enough to fall for his charms.

Eyes of Fire, if you would be so kind as to make sure our torches are burning, and stay that way. I will follow Cyne. Then if we could have the Houndmaster and hound gesturing too Nimt followed by Trey, and Eyes of Fire with the orc as our rear guard. Do take care and do not let the hound bay. I would hope that our wakefulness might come as a surprise to our captors. By the time they see our lights I hope to be on them. Those who can pack torches I suggest they do so.


Male Human hp: 18, AC 11, FF 11, TCH 10, Init +0, CMD 10, Perception +13, Shaman

Torch, HA! I can see just fine, but you may need one Blask retorts with a slight chuckle/smirk.

I will be whereever the best place is to get the hell out of...well...wherever we are.

Grand Lodge

F Female Aasimar druid 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +3 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +4 (8) | spd 20 ft.
Auga Ignis wrote:

"If we are on the Plane of Fire, I call dibs. Not sure on what though, I just know I have it."

Sensing no immediate danger, Ignis plays relaxed; like a gentle campfire out in the woods. He rests his spear over his shoulders, hanging onto it with two hands, settling back on his heels. Upon hearing the mention of names, he chips in.

"Auga Ignis. Means "Eyes of Fire" for those that don't know Ignan. Three guesses as to my favorite element."

"The cave seems to be cool. Not something you expect on the Plane of Fire. I'd rule out the Plane of Water too. There seems to an absence of light. I might have a suspicion as to what kind of Plane this is.

Knowledge (Planes) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

"I'll sit in the back with the orc, that's fine by me. I have no need of light either, someone can take my torch. If anyone else needs a lit torch, let me see it and I'll take care of it."

If anyone presents a torch Ignis's eyes burn, and the smell of smoke washes over you as he snaps his fingers and the torch alights. Then all goes back to normal.

Grand Lodge

F Female Aasimar druid 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +3 W +6 | Init +3 | Perc +4 (8) | spd 20 ft.
Auga Ignis wrote:
[b]... Then all goes back to normal.

..or as normal as it gets in this place

[b] I'm not sure about the torches. In a place where there is normally "an absence of light" they might attract...attention. Do we want that ?


Are you guys ready to start moving?


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

Some of us are not so gifted as to be blessed as you three. It would be better to say that if you can hold a torch and are still effective to do so. If half our number is stumbling around in the dark, we are that much easier to defeat. Unless of course you would like to split up, it is folly to do so of course, but it is your choice. If the rear guard desires a more valorous position they can lead the way, by all means. It might serve to have those sharp eyes at the fore.

ready to move on


F Aasimar Cleric 6
Spoiler:
AC 14 | FF 13 | T 11 | HP 30/39 | Init: +1 | Percep: +8 | Fort: +6| Ref: +3 | Will: +9

Trey will voluteer to carry a torch she is not much for melee combat and as long as she can keep a hand free to cast she is good.


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

Seeing the women take the torch the Garundi man nods his head in approval and gives her a bright smile.


Male Elf Rogue 1

Good to go.

Let's just head out. I've no problem going first and anyone who wishes may stay near.


Male Human Garundi Fighter 1 (Weapon Master): Init +3; Senses Perception +1: AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) : hp 11 : Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1

With a nod and a tap on the ground with the butt of his spear Jauhar moves to guard Cyne.

staying five feet back, keeping his flanks in my threatened area.


Male Ifrit Oracle 1, HP 11/11, AC 15, Init: +10, Per: -1, F: 2, R: 2, W: 1

"Oh I can see in the dark, but I wouldn't call my eyes sharp. Lead the way Cyne." Ignis adjusts his back back a bit, twirls his spear once, then falls in behind Trey.


The cavern winds its way for several miles twisting through the rock. The thin layer of salty dust covers every surface. Cracks are common in the cave walls and floor. Some wide enough for one of you to crawl into, most just a few inches.

Both Cyne Lar and Trey Merosa have halted the party twice because they hear what they describe as a "chittering" noise that stops as soon as the party halts. No one else seems to hear it.

The party has walked for more than half a day. You are hungry and thirsty. It is decided to pause for an hour to rest and eat what provisions you have.

I realize that some of you do not have any rations, or water. That is part of the survival element.


Male Human hp: 18, AC 11, FF 11, TCH 10, Init +0, CMD 10, Perception +13, Shaman

Blask will put his survival training to good use and attempt to scrounge up enough food and water to feed himself and his companions. if all else fails I do have trail rations

How is everyone feeling? Let me see if I can find some source of water and food. Does anyone else have rations? I have a few and am willing to sacrifice them for the greater good to make a better attempt at getting the hell outta here.

Survival check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Blask:

The cavern is bone dry and dusty. You realize that food and water will be almost nonexistent in this barren place. You do notice what appear to be some sort of tracks leading into a wall crack. Whatever made the tracks was about the size of a dog, but able to squeeze itself into a 4" wide wall crevasse.

It looks like Blask has 4 days of rations and 1/2 gal water, Auga had 7 days and a half gal of water. At this point consider your inventory frozen. Survival will be part of the campaign.


Male Human hp: 18, AC 11, FF 11, TCH 10, Init +0, CMD 10, Perception +13, Shaman

So just the food/water is frozen but weapons and everything else works just fine :) Any way I can tell what made the tracks, given my survival check?

Everyone, I notices some small tracks, about dog size entering a small crack in the cave wall. It must've been something small that con squeeze itself into a 4-inch crevasse. What shall we do?

1 to 50 of 387 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Delta Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.