Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Carrion Hill Module


151 to 200 of 1,789 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Seeing how the others continue to fight the door, Iozef turns to the staircase they have yet to explore. "Forgive me, but wouldn't it make a great deal more sense to examine where those stairs lead?" He points. "We seem to be beating the proverbial, 'dead horse', with this door, I've noticed."


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Valiard coughs a quiet laugh. "I think that is slightly mad. If love is forced by money or magic, than it is an illusion..." Valiard' eyes go far away for a moment, "You are right...too many, even those with money and power will gladly throw it all away for illusion...which is a sort of cage all its own. Better for it to be real and unforced."

"By the way...I know I was a ways back, so I might have missed something. Why are they banging on that door? I thought we were following the slime-creature. Even from here I can see the black slime goes to those stairs over there."


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza shrugs, not even glancing at the men struggling with the door. "He is a Crow. Given a choice between an open threshold and a barred portal, do they not always suspect what is hidden? Those who seem to have secrets ... are not to be trusted."


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Just how much of the door am I through at the moment? I do feel a bit stupid :) I can come up with a lot of IC reasons to go through the door but if I haven't gotten more than a minute or so into the job then I can say this looks solid enough not to worry about and go down the stairs... that said, I really don't like leaving any doors behind me


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"True. They are an untrusting and suspicious lot. Grigor over there isn't too bad...for a Crow...but I think that is only because he is usually drunk...it mellows him out a bit." Valiard frowns, his brows beetling. "I wonder if he is drunk now? It could explain why he is banging on that door."


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

"The creature certainly appears to have gone down the stairs. I've seen no sign of human tracks down here, though, so I don't know if Garus--or someone else from upstairs--made it through this door before the creature brought down the ceiling and blocked him or her in."


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef stands with his arms crossed, rubbing his eyes, growing impatient at the Crow's insistence at opening the door. As soon as Windle mentions the stairs, Iozef jumps at his chance. "Well done, Mr. Thetra! Did you hear that, Mr. Vachkov? Mr. Thetra feels the creature has probably gone downstairs. What say you we attempt the stairs?" He asks, hoping the large man will give up his quest for breaking down the door.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

"The creature may have gone down the stairs, but I doubt Grigor will give it up until he's established that Commander Garus is not behind the door."


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef gives a look of frustration at Windle, then turns to the Crow who continues his futile attempt at the door. Turning back to Windle, "Very well," he says as he straightens his vest, then moves in an out-of-the-way place to wait. As he does, he pulls out his family journal and looks over it again. Going over each family member in his mind, he makes sure he has them all memorized perfectly.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor keeps working at the door.


Map

Finally, the door surrenders to your "combined" efforts. It creaks loudly as you push it opened.

The walls of this long chamber are of brick, the ceiling supported by stone arches. Remnants of bedrolls and other camping equipment lie along the southern wall. In a corner, you find different tools that were obviously used to clear the staircase you've just used.

You count five bedrolls.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle quickly examines the area in more detail.

Perception check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

GM Deimus, if I misinterpreted what you said let me know and I'll fix my observation.

"That's odd...it almost looks as though this group was opening the stairway up from below. Grigor, are these bedrolls Crow issue?"


Map

It certainly looks that way. And the bedrolls are not Crows'.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"I don't think that this is a safe place to take a nap," Valiard says as he pokes his head around the now ruined doorframe. "You might think it is safe because slimy didn't come in here, but I bet that is just because there weren't any tasty people to snack on."


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

How long since it has been used?

Survival +9 (+2 more if Human) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Grand Lodge

OMG - I am rolling nothing but bloody ones... I rolled twice in another PbP and both times ones


Map

Grigor has a hard time... Not more than a week, for sure.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle also checks for time since the area was used.

Survival check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Deadend room?

I'd say... about a week old here. This is bloody interesting - what the hells were people trying to do here. At best it don't feel legal and at worst... , Grigor scowled.

Some bastard is gonna be in it deep... head first.

Grigor did a final sweep of the room, looking for clues.

Perception - take 10 = 21 (I don't trust the dice)


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Valiard frowns at Grigor's tone.

"You what? You think that people were being imprisoned here? We didn't see any evidence that the door was locked, it was just stuck. I would bet that whoever was here was simply digging away rubble for the owner of the house above. The folks here were just workmen, probably with no families to miss them, working on promises of significant pay. If they are still here, they may be further down...or those parts that we saw above might belong to them."


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

[b]Nope... thinking something a bit more to this than 'home renovations' or a damn wine cellar... Lets get going down those stairs and track that creature[b].


Map
Windle Thetra wrote:

Windle also checks for time since the area was used.

Survival check: 1d20 + 10

Windle:
From your examination of the bedrolls, you think they might have been used last night.

Map

As you move towards the back of the crypt, the trail of smile gets smeared with blood marks. It leads down to a cramped stair case. The stairs seem to go on forever into darkness...

Order of march, Perception and Stealth please.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Interesting.... Windle follows Grigor down the stairs, commenting quietly as he does, "Did you notice the sweat stains? I think there may have been people using those bedrolls as recently as last night."

GM, were there any personal effects or other indications of what sort of people were working there?

ETA: Perception check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Untrained Stealth check: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 1 = 13

As the party advances down the stairs, every now and then Windle will invoke his detect chaos ability and look around.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7
Valiard Tessar wrote:

Valiard frowns at Grigor's tone.

"You what? You think that people were being imprisoned here? We didn't see any evidence that the door was locked, it was just stuck. I would bet that whoever was here was simply digging away rubble for the owner of the house above. The folks here were just workmen, probably with no families to miss them, working on promises of significant pay. If they are still here, they may be further down...or those parts that we saw above might belong to them."

Iozef turns to Valiard, "Hm. That is hard to argue, Mr. Tessar. Quite a good possibility." He then steps in behind Windle as they head down stairs.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3
Valiard Tessar wrote:

Valiard frowns at Grigor's tone.

"You what? You think that people were being imprisoned here? We didn't see any evidence that the door was locked, it was just stuck. I would bet that whoever was here was simply digging away rubble for the owner of the house above. The folks here were just workmen, probably with no families to miss them, working on promises of significant pay. If they are still here, they may be further down...or those parts that we saw above might belong to them."

Deimus wrote:
As you move towards the back of the crypt, the trail of smile gets smeared with blood marks. It leads down to a cramped stair case. The stairs seem to go on forever into darkness...

Mireza shakes her head. "The bits and pieces were Crows, the Commander's men. He is the only one left; if the blood is his, he was still alive when he reached these stairs. What does it want with him, I wonder? What more could it do than it did above?" she muses curiously. Still holding Valiard's sachet of herbs, she waits for at least Grigor and Windle to go down the stairs ahead of her, judging the two of them the most capable, should they actually find their quarry, to hold it off for at least a few seconds.

Toward the back with the other non-combatant and the one who wants to appear to be a non-combatant. Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
-2 to both rolls, if still sickened


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Stealth 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Valiard waits until Grigor starts down the stairs before turning to Mireza. "I feel best letting them go first...at least I know that nothing is going to sneak up behind us while I am back here, so after you, if you please," Valiard says kindly. As the shadows from the retreating lights lengthen and dance across the room, Valiard moves with near preternatural ease, slipping into the shadows.

He waits for Mireza to move down the stairs and follows, silently.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Gulping slightly, Grigor steels himself and then leads the way down...

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 and Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Map

Light sources?

You proceed down an unending set of stairs. If it weren't for the change in arhcitectural style, you'd start wondering if you had been caught in a time loop... Swaths of dried and foul-smelling
black slime, smeared with blood, cake the entire length of the stairs. Water drips down along the walls here and there as well, leaving narrow trickles along the stairs.

You seem to go down for hundreds of feet, perhaps to the very bottom of the Hill. The style is now of carved stone and natural cave.

About thirty feet ahead, the stairs end and open on a room. From where you stand you see a single column of carved stone rising from a tiled floor.

Your hear faint laughter, whispered from the darkness ahead...

I'll presume you're still in the staircase. You need to move forward to have a look at the room. You'll need to roll stealth, but don't forget you might need some light to see.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

I had light cast on the tip of my sword and I believe our resident priest has an ioun stone thats giving light as well.

Shhhhhhh, Grigor waved at the group descending and whispered back, You hear that?

Stealth +9 (+11 if audible perception rolls)1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle also has light on his mace, renewing it as needed.


Map

Perception DC 15:
You can make out words and phrases, like: "Here! Here!"; "No! The other way!"; "Nice move!"; "Ha! Ha! All right, all right, I give up.". All in all, seems like four to eight people.

Perception DC 20:
The sound of laughter is accompanied by sounds like feet dragging on the dusty floor, like swiping.

Perception DC 25:
In the back, you can make out slurping noises. And what sounds like page turning.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Damn - sounds like someone is in a world of pain... , he muttered... Follow me as quiet as you can.

Leaving that instruction hanging in the air, muffling his sword tip in his cloak so it cast only a faint glow Grigor moved as swiftly as he could towards the voices.

Please don't let it be one of the Lads, he pleaded with himself.

Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 (+2 for audio stealth)


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Stealth 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Valiard moves like a piece of night, blending with the shadows cast by the party's light. With tread like the kiss of a summer breeze; both friend and foe, unaware, remain at ease.

Whoever that is doesn't sound quite right...it sounds like they are playing ball, or some other game down here...but that would be madness.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 Are we suppose to roll again?

Taking in all that he hears, Iozef concentrates in an attempt to comprehend it all. "Do you all hear that? So many differing noises. Strange." Thinking this may prove a useful time, "Hold a moment, Mr. Vachkov. If you prefer, I have a learned spell that will aid us all in the dark. It will last only a few minutes, but it may prove useful at this time. I've been waiting for an appropriate time for it; this would appear to be it. It allows us to see in the dark and aide us to be a bit quieter."

Will cast Blessing of the Mole. Unless, of course, there are objections. Otherwise, I'm not sure if I can dispel light or not, but if not, then will cast light on a small item within my backpack so it can be covered up.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

A minute per level...dang it, I wish it was an hour or so. That would be really nice.


Map
Valiard Tessar wrote:

Stealth 1d20+10

Perception 1d20+10

Valiard moves like a piece of night, blending with the shadows cast by the party's light. With tread like the kiss of a summer breeze; both friend and foe, unaware, remain at ease.

Whoever that is doesn't sound quite right...it sounds like they are playing ball, or some other game down here...but that would be madness.

Nice piece of writing btw!


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

"It sounds like ... a game," Mireza murmurs, a bit wistfully. She used to watch the children of the caravan play games, while she was tending the goats. It always looked ... enjoyable. Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 It's hard to tell if she's actually trying to be quiet or not, but she stays in place on the stairs, waiting for the others to act before she follows.

I'm home again, and my posting should be back to normal.

Grand Lodge

Iozef Kolnikov wrote:

Perception: 1d20 + 11 Are we suppose to roll again?

Taking in all that he hears, Iozef concentrates in an attempt to comprehend it all. "Do you all hear that? So many differing noises. Strange." Thinking this may prove a useful time, "Hold a moment, Mr. Vachkov. If you prefer, I have a learned spell that will aid us all in the dark. It will last only a few minutes, but it may prove useful at this time. I've been waiting for an appropriate time for it; this would appear to be it. It allows us to see in the dark and aide us to be a bit quieter."

Will cast Blessing of the Mole. Unless, of course, there are objections. Otherwise, I'm not sure if I can dispel light or not, but if not, then will cast light on a small item within my backpack so it can be covered up.

This is the fun part of PbP... on table top games I'd be saying - after such a pause (time being relative) - I am already gone but in PbP this could have happened the instant Grigor started to run off... I'm gonna stay and let you work your magics. Keep in mind if you cast light again, the one on the tip of my sword is gone.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12
Deimus wrote:
Nice piece of writing btw!

thank you D


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

DM:
A reminder once Iozef has cast his spell: as a changeling, Mireza has darkvision out to sixty feet naturally, so she'll be able to see farther than the others in darkness.

Iozef, light is not dispellable, although dancing lights is. As you say, however, you can cast a new light on something small that can be covered up to put out Grigor's sword.


Map

An immense cavern sprawls in front of you, its floor an uneven jumble of loose tiles and fungus, its ceiling rising like a church cathedral to a height of nearly a hundred feet above. Toppled pillars and mounds of rubble dot the western half of the cave, while to the east a mound of fungus, bones, and rubble rises.

At the mound’s apex squats a flat-topped altar stone, with towering barren trees rising on three sides, their leafless branches twisted and groping toward the ceiling above as if in search for a sun’s warmth they shall never feel. A trickle of what appears to be sludge runs thickly and slowly from a hollow under the altar stone to gather to the northwest of the hill in a swampy pool.

Between the columns are six humanoids, undeads certainly from their look. The move back and forth, laughing, kicking a sphere with their feet. You realize with horror that it is a human head. As details start to register in your mind, you recognize the legendary red beard of Commander Garus...

Behind them, on the altar, sits a seventh ghoul, feasting on the headless body of the Commander and leafing through a dusty thick tome.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30

Initiative Rolls:

Grigor: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Iozef: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Mireza: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Valiard: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Windle: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Ghouls: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Y: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Initiative Order
Group 1: Ghouls
Group 3: The group

You all act in the surprise round. Remember, one standard action only (Ghoul 7 is not surprised, but just watches). Then it's the ghouls.
Map


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Taking in the horrid sight, Iozef heart races but his visage remains impassive and determined. He then takes a few steps closer, preparing to bring Pharasma's judgement on these abominations.

If necessary...
Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

Move to M 5


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Though there's no one to tell except the ghouls, Windle's expression is nearly identical to Iozef's as he advances on the depraved undead, readying his mace for the attack. Move to m 3.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

"Arfwisg," Mireza says from her position on the steps, her hand ducking into a pocket of her scarf to finger a scrap of cured leather.

casting mage armor


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

You BASTARDS!!!! , Grigor's voice was laden with loss and filled with rage.

Grigor draws his other short sword as he charges one of the creatures.

Not sure if in range


Map

Grigor can easily reach one (see map). Fire away.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

You can take a 5' step to L 3 or L 5 and then get a swing in at #2. You're not gonna be able to charge, though. Too much in your way.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Like a shadow detaching from a wall Valiard makes his presence known, stepping out of a niche near one of the pillars. His concealing cloak muffling his movement from view, all that is seen in the half light is his hand, flicking a shape towards one of the ghouls.

Attack: thrown dagger, at 2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
dmg vs. flat-foot 1d4 + 1 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (4, 5, 2) = 14


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Attacking #2 then. With only a 5ft step I can full attack then. Given its the surprise round, hoping it hits their flat footed AC

Sword 1
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 and damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 (crit conversion if any) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 and 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sword 2
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 and damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 (crit conversion if any) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 and 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

There is a chance here on the normal round I can hit this guy again at flat footed (he may not have acted then) and kill the sod

151 to 200 of 1,789 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.