Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Carrion Hill Module


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,789 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Map

Round 11
Windle, Grigor and Iozef finally make it to the larger room, as Mireza moves across it.

In the distance, you see Valiard attempting to grab the Wardhead, but he is left with a piece of fabric that tore from Crove's sleeve.

Crove fiddles for his keys and gets one in the door lock. A click is heard as the whole cave vibrates eerily: "Ah yesss! Finally... Carrion Hill is mine!"


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Ohhhh S*%~, Grigor mumbles, bracing himself.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

"Agreed."

I can't tell from the map where we'd end up; can Windle take a shot at Crove?


Map

Don't forget, there were two doors to get through. You stopped before opening the second door. He's opened the first.
Yes, Windle can, but he's got cover from Valiard, and is in melee.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"A little help would be nice! Its not as if I am an expert in wrestiling lunatics!" Valiard says as Crove struggles free, pushing Valiard back long enough to get access to the door.

No! I have to stop him! he thinks furiously as he pushes off the wall and launches himself at Crove once more.

Grapple? 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Not sure when I come out of sickness


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

"Carrion Hill will definitely be his... his burial ground," Iozef concludes as a matter of factly. "Such a fool."

"Continue the fight, Mr. Tessar, I am sure you're doing well! Although, to be honest, it's hard to tell from this far away." He squints to see if he's able to tell how well the herbalist truly is doing. "Can any of you make out how he is faring?"


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3
Valiard Tessar wrote:
"A little help would be nice! Its not as if I am an expert in wrestiling lunatics!" Valiard says as Crove struggles free, pushing Valiard back long enough to get access to the door.

And I am? Mireza questions in his head, a quizzical lift of an eyebrow implied if not visible. Sounds like a job for the Crow. Crow! she whispers sharply into everyone's minds. Get down here and help the apothecary.

Even if you're still nauseated, you can perform a single move action every round; might as well move combatward so you're ready to launch when able.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

"I believe Madam Mireza demands your assistance, Mr. Vachkov. It appears Mr. Tessar is not faring as well as I would have thought. You'd best hurry, she'll 'mind demand' at you again. I just know it." He looks at him with an, 'I'm just warning you is all,' expression.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor flinches as if he's been slapped but moves towards Valiard.


Map
Grigor Vachkov wrote:
Grigor flinches as if he's been slapped but moves towards Valiard.

You're not nauseated anymore. You can do a double move to get there or attack at range. The tunnel is lit but he has cover and is in melee.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle attempts to get to a better position to take a shot. He's got Precise Shot, so firing into melee isn't an issue. It's getting to where Valiard isn't covering him any more.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9
Deimus wrote:
Grigor Vachkov wrote:
Grigor flinches as if he's been slapped but moves towards Valiard.
You're not nauseated anymore. You can do a double move to get there or attack at range. The tunnel is lit but he has cover and is in melee.

Grigor doubles his pace and moves as fast as he can to Valiard.


Map
Windle Thetra wrote:
Windle attempts to get to a better position to take a shot. He's got Precise Shot, so firing into melee isn't an issue. It's getting to where Valiard isn't covering him any more.

Sorry, I can't update the map, but Crove is at the end of the corridor, with Valiard in front of him. It's impossible to avoid cover penalties. Let me know if you prefer firimg or trying to get closer.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Get closer.

To Mireza: "Tell Valiard to get down."


Map

Valiard puts a hand on the Keeper as he's about to open the door, while Grigor and Windle stand right behind him. "Noooooooo... You don't understand! You're making a mistake!"

At this moment, the vibration rises and you feel your bones rattle. The thin line between this world and the stars, between sanity and madness seem to blur as the colours and odours of the room seem to saturate, while sounds get more distant.

It is near...

Map


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"What mistake you loony? You are going to unleash the slime beast on the city because you want to control it! We want you to stop, and to drive the creature away, or kill it if we are able!"

"Someone, get past me and lock the lock!"

Is Valiard up again for an action? It looks like it is still Rnd 11


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3
Deimus wrote:

Sorry, didn't do Crove's action. I am sloppy...

** spoiler omitted **

Crove feels his arm bent back and rotates his body and manages to break Valiard's grip. He grabs the handle and pushes the door opened, revealing the passageway leading right to the second locked door.

All of you are up.

This was a ghost post that didn't show up in-thread for me. Reposting to make sure everyone sees it.

Apothecary, Mireza obediently messages, the Old Priest wants you to get down so he can shoot. Not knowing what else to do, she gets out her crossbow and loads a bolt into it, in case she finds something to shoot at.

Draw crossbow; load crossbow


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef moves up near Mireza and calls for the blessing of Pharasma upon the others.

Move to C 10. Cast Bless. +1 to hit and +1 vs. fear.(Morale bonus)


Map

Weird behaviour... Thanks Mireza!

Sorry, didn't do Crove's action. I am sloppy...
** spoiler omitted **

Crove feels his arm bent back and rotates his body and manages to break Valiard's grip. He grabs the handle and pushes the door opened, revealing the passageway leading right to the second locked door.

All of you are up. Valiard, Grigor and Windle can still act.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Grapple? 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

"Stop squirming! I am not letting you get to that door!" Valiard shouts as he jumps on Crove again.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor runs up helps on Valiards attempt... by attempting a complicated lock on the cultists limbs

As soon as we get you all secure, you're getting six of the best in the goolies.

Dirty trick (looking for entangled result)

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Quote:


Dirty Trick

Source: Advanced Player's Guide.

You can attempt to hinder a foe in melee as a standard action. This maneuver covers any sort of situational attack that imposes a penalty on a foe for a short period of time. Examples include kicking sand into an opponent’s face to blind him for 1 round, pulling down an enemy’s pants to halve his speed, or hitting a foe in a sensitive spot to make him sickened for a round. The GM is the arbiter of what can be accomplished with this maneuver, but it cannot be used to impose a permanent penalty, and the results can be undone if the target spends a move action. If you do not have the Improved Dirty Trick feat or a similar ability, attempting a dirty trick provokes an attack of opportunity from the target of your maneuver.

If your attack is successful, the target takes a penalty. The penalty is limited to one of the following conditions:

blinded, dazzled, deafened, entangled, shaken, or sickened.

This condition lasts for 1 round. For every 5 by which your attack exceeds your opponent’s CMD, the penalty lasts 1 additional round. This penalty can usually be removed if the target spends a move action. If you possess the Greater Dirty Trick feat, the penalty lasts for 1d4 rounds, plus 1 round for every 5 by which your attack exceeds your opponent’s CMD. In addition, removing the condition requires the target to spend a standard action.

And Grigors series of great rolls continues... I had thought of Aid Another - would have needed a '2' but I thought 'I am due for a decent roll...'. Alas, the dice gods are spiteful


Map

Windle is up.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle casts a spell. Casting detect thoughts and starting to concentrate, trying to focus on Crove to the exclusion of any others.


Map

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d20 ⇒ 10

Crove is kept in a lock by Valiard, unable to move. He seems to relax and starts to sob softly.

Sense Motive

Windle opens his mind to alternate flows of knowledge, concentrating on the thoughts of the old man in front of him.

Mireza:
From her position, Mireza sees colored lights, hues of red, yellow and purple, flash as though scanning, from underneath the double doors to her right. (BC-0) Her ears pop slightly as the ground rumbles again.

It is here.

Map


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

"What the...are you crying?...You, you bleeding loonie!", Valiard says, exasperated.

grapple, pin to the ground 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

It's here, Mireza messages breathlessly. It will come for him ... and you are between it and its spoil. Apothecary, I wanted.... She retreats back across the room toward Iozef, pressing herself into the shelter of the corner and dips her hand into a pocket of her scarf, tossing a pinch of glittery powder into her face. "Gweld y anweledig."

Move to a9; cast see invisibility, just in case


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor rummages at his belt and pulls out his manacles and slaps them on.

Lets get him and us the hell out, Grigor says while his senses feel both squashed and pulled at the same time.


Map

Valiard:
He's faking. You see a flash of evil cunning in his eyes.


Map

Windle, Valiard and Grigor can roll Appraise.
Iozef, you can also read Mireza's spoiler above. I had forgotten you were beside her.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Untrained Appraise check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Map

Windle and DC 15 Appraise:
As Crove lay helpless, you see tucked in his apron a set of four potions.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Hearing Grigor speak of taking Crove back to prison, "As Madam Mireza has mentioned, gentlemen, the 'thing' is here. Mr. Vachkov, no matter where we take Mr. Crove, this thing will follow. And there is no place it won't be able to find him. And then it will kill him because it needs to. We need to kill him first. If we do not, then this thing will just grow in power and destroy us all. As in everyone. Mr. Crove has brought his death upon himself, one way or another. I tell you now, he has NO power over this thing. NONE. No matter what he claims. Mr. Thetra knows this as well as I. I suggest we act quickly, gentlemen... we've little time." He relates to the others, his tone far more serious than what's typical of himself as he keeps his eyes focused on the door.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle nods slowly, his face impassive. "The priest is right. It's Pharasma's judgment for you, Crove. And I promise she'll be more merciful than that thing you and your fellows called up."


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Its here?! Lovely...here I am again, tangling with a mage...ah well, they all die the same...and the quicker that I end this one, the quicker I can run...

Grapple 1d20 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 5 = 19

Once you are grappling an opponent, a successful check allows you to continue grappling the foe, and also allows you to perform one of the following actions (as part of the standard action spent to maintain the grapple). Damage: You can inflict damage to your target equal to your unarmed strike, a natural attack, or an attack made with armor spikes or a light or one-handed weapon.

With the ease of long practice, Valiard flicks his wrist, dropping his dagger out of his wrist sheath and into his palm.

stab stab stab his kidneys 1d4 + 2 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (5, 2, 5) = 15


Map

Grigor, Windle and Valiard
Behind you, in the great room, you hear a loud crashing sound, as though something splintered in a thousand pieces.

Crove jerks suddenly and yells in a mad laughter: "YOG SOT-" his words are cut short by Valiard as his blades slips under his apron. He goes suddenly limp.

Mireza and Iozef
The doors at the end of the hall burst with a loud crashing sound. As the dust settles, you can see an operating room behind. It seems empty, but disruptions in the flow of dust betray an invisible presence...

All
As Crove exhales his last, your mind gets overwhelmed by a great emotion of anger that washes away as quickly as it rose in you.
Very lethal fight... Please review your sheets to make sure you use the resources you have to their fullest.

Mireza:
Thanks to your incantation, you can see beyond the mundane. It seems a curse as you lay eyes on the madness that is the spawn of Yog Sothoth, watching its writhing mass fluctuates in the darkness of the damp cellar, as it seems to blur the lines of reality. You can discern cunning eyes filled with a simple taste for destruction, snaking tentacles too numerous, lined with eyes and fanged mouths. The whole of its mass moves past the doors, eyes darting for souls to drink.

Spawn

Round 1, you can all act.
Map


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

"Ah. Apparently it is here. Gentlemen! Our 'company' has arrived." Iozef removes a scroll from his pack and begins reading.

Scroll of Invisibility Purge - Remove scroll(move); Read scroll(standard).

It'll become visible when it's within 25' of me.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 1:

Windle casts wrath on himself and moves up next to Mireza, shifting his judgment to Purity (+2 on all saves). I pray we won't end up thinking Crove got the better of this....


Map

Let me get this straigth: You [i]want to be within 25 feet of it?!? ;-p


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Btw, Mireza moved to a9 last round before casting her spell, and you didn't move her on the map. No need to redo the map now, but she'll be starting from a9 -- and Windle probably means to be in d10 rather than next to Mireza.

Mireza wrote:

It's here, Mireza messages breathlessly. It will come for him ... and you are between it and its spoil. Apothecary, I wanted.... She retreats back across the room toward Iozef, pressing herself into the shelter of the corner and dips her hand into a pocket of her scarf, tossing a pinch of glittery powder into her face. "Gweld y anweledig."

Move to a9; cast see invisibility, just in case

Deimus wrote:
Let me get this straigth: You [i]want to be within 25 feet of it?!? ;-p

Perhaps more that if it gets within 25 feet of him, at least he'll be able to see it. ;)


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

We DON'T want to run?!. I a CoC game we'd be lobbing dynamite at the direction it was coming from while we loaded up our double barrelled and prepared to run... mind you, in CoC at least one of us would be close to being bats**t insane by now too. I take it none of us can see it?

This ancient blade here has the best chance of hurting the creature... but I need to discern the beasts weaknesses... if any. I have an... incantation that would help.

Want to cast a spell - know enemy but if its not visible then I am not sure if that or the dust of appearance is my best bet


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"Well that takes care of...OH @#$*!", Valiard says, hearing the enormous crash from the hallway doors.

I need some shadows, someplace to hide! Anything. Stop. Breathe, panic isn't going to help. Valiard thinks, scanning the hallway quickly. Then his eyes track across Crove's cooling corpse.

I wonder if this idiot had something of value that he was planning to use...

Valiard drops to the floor next to the corpse and starts rifling, looking for anything that he can use.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle glances back at Valiard and Grigor. "Crove had what looked like four potions on his belt."


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Until it gets within 25 feet of Iozef, only Mireza can see it. Sadly, she has no useful Knowledge rolls. Windle, you were given a scroll of see invisibility way back on page 2. Use 'em if you got 'em, boys; there's no tomorrow.

Mireza stares, fascinated, into the empty air between the broken doors. "So many mouths...," she breathes. "There's the madness in the very walls you were looking for, Crow. It's angry we took the asylum keeper ... but we'll do. Like the Crows in Slipper Market. A canvas for it to paint death on. Glaw o brogaod," she begins to chant, fingering a red scarf, summoning less mind-bending creatures into the basement.

Begin casting rain of frogs; will complete after the spawn's action


Map

Some of you habe posted speach, bit no clear action or movement. Please check and clarify if needed.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Forgot about the scroll; please change Windle's casting of wrath to casting see invisibility off of the scroll.


Map

Round 1: The Heroes of Carrion Hill
"Ah. Apparently it is here. Gentlemen! Our 'company' has arrived." Iozef removes a scroll from his pack and begins reading.

Windle casts a divination spell on himself and moves up next to Mireza, shifting his judgment. I pray we won't end up thinking Crove got the better of this....
Windle, you can read the spoiler for Mireza above.

"Well that takes care of...OH @#$*!", Valiard says, hearing the enormous crash from the hallway doors.
I need some shadows, someplace to hide! Anything. Stop. Breathe, panic isn't going to help. Valiard thinks, scanning the hallway quickly. Then his eyes track across Crove's cooling corpse.
I wonder if this idiot had something of value that he was planning to use...
Valiard drops to the floor next to the corpse and starts rifling, looking for anything that he can use.

Windle glances back at Valiard and Grigor. "Crove had what looked like four potions on his belt."

Valiard finds four potions in the man’s leather apron. It’s hard to tell what they are for though...

”This ancient blade here has the best chance of hurting the creature... but I need to discern the beasts weaknesses... if any. I have an... incantation that would help.” says Grigor as he moves to the room

Mireza stares, fascinated, into the empty air between the broken doors. "So many mouths...," she breathes. "There's the madness in the very walls you were looking for, Crow. It's angry we took the asylum keeper ... but we'll do. Like the Crows in Slipper Market. A canvas for it to paint death on. Glaw o brogaod," she begins to chant, fingering a red scarf, summoning less mind-bending creatures into the basement.

Round 1: The Spawn of Yog-Sothoth
You hear the floor boom as the creature stumps forward in a mad rush. As it pierces the threshold of Iozef spell, it suddenly appears as though unveiled, its writhing mass fluctuating in the darkness of the damp cellar, as it blurs the lines of reality. You can discern cunning eyes filled with a simple taste for destruction, snaking tentacles too numerous, lined with eyes and fanged mouths. The whole of its mass moves past the doors, eyes darting for souls to drink... Spawn of Yog-Sothoth

Just before it reaches you, your nostrils are filled with a caustic stench turning your stomach inside out. Please roll a Fortitude save. DC 22 or Sickened.

As it reaches you, a conjured rain of frogs falls on it. The tiny creatures crawl over it, biting, making it mass shine with a green leathery quality. Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

Secret Rolls:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Status:
Invisibility purge on Iozef 25’
See Invisible on Mireza and Windle
Rain of Frogs (concentration + 2 rounds)

All of you are up.
Map


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Just realised Know The Enemy has a casting time of one minute and so is completely useless :(


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18 To determine anything I can if even possible.

You folks don't forget about Bless(+1 to hit and +1 vs. fear) that I cast earlier. It will last 5 minutes total. Not sure how much time is actually left. I figure somewhere around the 3 to 4 minute mark.

Seeing the massive beast before them, Iozef is taken aback by the monstrosity. "Oh my... Pharasma's blessing upon us all. We are surely going to need it." His holy symbol firmly in hand, Iozef calls forth healing to all who need it.

Channel Energy: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 6) = 13 Leave out the beast due to selective channeling.

Channel Energy: 1/7 used


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Fort1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Of course...

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,789 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.