Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Carrion Hill Module


1,201 to 1,250 of 1,789 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

The smoke fills Mireza's nose and throat, burning and threatening to turn her inside out, until the young priest's touch brings blessed relief. The Crow's voice comes from deeper in the web:

Grigor Vachkov wrote:
Burn the damn webs... its too strong

"No!" she cries out in a panic. "I don't want to be burned!" She struggles again against the sticky threads that hold her, and her fear lends her strength. Finding herself unexpectedly free, she plunges wildly back the way they came, the quickest way out of the web, but makes it only a few steps before becoming entangled again. "Get out, get out," she sobs to her spider, pulling vainly toward the freedom only a few feet away. "They'll burn you."

CMB to break free 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18; CMB to move through web without getting stuck again 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 *sigh* She moves one square south.

The spider exits the web and waits on the ceiling by the doorway, outside of the area of effect and away from any burning that's going to occur.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 To identify vapor spell.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

*urp* Windle concentrates on keeping his last meal in place.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Double move to get clear, but moving sneakily. He can't see Crove because of the total cover, so just move Valiard that way until he is clear of the web.

Slowly, Valiard calmed down as he hung in the web, and his mind began working again. His eyes darted around, looking at the various strands, judging the contact points and testing the strength of the adhesive against his face. (ow ow lips)

With a violent twist, Valiard ripped himself free of the web, some strands strands snapping, others, less well adhered, falling free from his clothes.

Then, not seeing the lunatic, Valiard froze, keeping himself free of any now broken strands that moved like sluggish tentacles with every breath.

I will have to move carefully...I can't see him...

Pushing himself into that particular frame of mind, a stillness that allowed him to move in the shadows, move with the background and become invisible, Valiard picked his way through the web heading for Crove.


Map

Grigor can still act this round.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor tries to tear himself free of the webbing and move to striking distance of his foe.

CMB 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

gonna assume the next square is difficult due to obstacle + double cost for webbing or 4 squares move total

Reflex Save 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

He slashes out with the ancient blade seeking to cut down the madman.

Attack 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 4 = 35

Damage 1d6 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 4 = 12


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Forget the attack... the sodding dice hate me(an 8 or better represents a 65% chance of success - but nooooooooo...) and then mock me with an ineffective 20'


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Grigor, you can move 5 feet even failing your CMB as you get stuck in the next square you enter; then you'd just have a -2 to your attack from being entangled, I think. But it's a CMB and not a Reflex save to move through the already-cast web, as I read the spell description. So you can move 5 feet and get your attack in for sure; if you roll over 10 on a d20 for your CMB, you aren't even entangled.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Sorry - brain not working, its early AM here but can't sleep. I don't doubt a thing you are saying as you have your rules well and truly down pat. Break it down for me. Are you saying my Nat 20 would have hit and the confirmation roll is at -2? Or that I need to re-roll my CMB?


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Actually, never mind. Breaking free from the web with a CMB is a standard action, leaving you with only a move action left. You should have rolled a second CMB instead of a Reflex save, according to the spell description; since it's just another d20 roll, we add your CMB instead of your Reflex save bonus: still a failure. However, even if you fail your CMB, you can still move 5 feet; you just get stuck in the next square you enter. (See DM post here. So you're threatening Crove but grappled by the web. That's why I thought you could attack at a -2.

However, I forgot you already used your standard action this round to pull free. So even if you'd made your second CMB, you couldn't attack this round. :(


Map

Round 3: The Concerned Citizens of Carrion Hill
As the whole web gets filled with incapacitating and blinding fumes, Mireza and Windle fall prey to its effects.

Noticing that Mireza and Windle are looking mightily ill, "Here, allow me to help you, Mireza. This will suppress your sickness for a while." Iozef sounds as if he's speaking as a concerned parent would to a injured child. Which, for a moment, sounds as if this normally, stoic man before you truly contains some form of emotion. Laying a hand upon her shoulder, Iozef calls upon Pharasma's aid.

Iozef:
The spell is Stinking Cloud.

”Burn the damn web... It’s too strong.”

The smoke fills Mireza's nose and throat, burning and threatening to turn her inside out, until the young priest's touch brings blessed relief. The Crow's voice comes from deeper in the web. "No!" she cries out in a panic. "I don't want to be burned!" She struggles again against the sticky threads that hold her, and her fear lends her strength. Finding herself unexpectedly free, she plunges wildly back the way they came, the quickest way out of the web, but makes it only a few steps before becoming entangled again. "Get out, get out," she sobs to her spider, pulling vainly toward the freedom only a few feet away. "They'll burn you."

The spider exits the web and waits on the ceiling by the doorway, outside of the area of effect and away from any burning that's going to occur.

*urp* Windle concentrates on keeping his last meal in place.

Slowly, Valiard calmed down as he hung in the web, and his mind began working again. His eyes darted around, looking at the various strands, judging the contact points and testing the strength of the adhesive against his face. (ow ow lips)
With a violent twist, Valiard ripped himself free of the web, some strands strands snapping, others, less well adhered, falling free from his clothes.
Then, not seeing the lunatic, Valiard froze, keeping himself free of any now broken strands that moved like sluggish tentacles with every breath.
I will have to move carefully...I can't see him...
Pushing himself into that particular frame of mind, a stillness that allowed him to move in the shadows, move with the background and become invisible, Valiard picked his way through the web heading for Crove.

Valiard gets all the way to the table and rolls underneath, appearing right in front of Crove. Valiard Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 He does well, but Crove eyes him as he emerges.

Grigor tries to tear himself free of the webbing and move to striking distance of his foe. He gets free long enough to move a bit, but the web catches him again.

New Fortitude save if you made the first but are still in the spell’s area...

Round 3: Crove
Crove sighs with disgust: ”Amateurs...”. You hear a soft dark prayer and the temperature seems to drop for Windle, Grigor and Valiard as a wave of negative energy moves through you. He then steps away and moves through a narrow tunnel held by timber. 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9 hp damage to Windle, Grigor and Valiard. Will save DC 11 for half damage. AoO from Valiard.

All of you are up.
Map


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Does Mireza have to save again? Technically, she failed the first save, even though the nausea is suppressed for the duration of Iozef's spell.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Will 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

AoO 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
AoO dmg 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Valiard rips his dagger free of his wrist sheath, slashing upwards at the retreating lunatic. Then as the madman makes his way down the hallway, his hand darts into his cloak, emerging with a second blade that he sends spinning down the corridor towards the fleeing figure.

Thrown blade1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
dmg 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

He grimaces as the lingering effects of the spell cause him to release the dagger too soon, and it skips across the flagstones, thowing off a few small sparks.


Map
Mireza wrote:
Does Mireza have to save again? Technically, she failed the first save, even though the nausea is suppressed for the duration of Iozef's spell.

Not for the duration.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

DC 11 Will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

And where was that roll earlier?


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"Hold steady, Mr. Thetra." As Iozef begins his step towards Windle, he finds himself unable to do anything.

Ah well, good luck all! Don't get hurt anyone. :p


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

CMB to break free1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Fort Save for Gas1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Will Save for Spell1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

*sigh* No wonder he is seen as a hopeless alcoholic... can't kick a door in, keeps falling over, can only pick a lock with a take 20 and is crap at avoiding spells :)

He draws in a deep breath in preparation to break free... and catches a lungful of the noxious fumes. Luck more than anything else twists him in a coughing fit that sees most of the black energy pass him by... and lets Crove get away.

It seemed easier when I was younger, Grigor complains to himself, still smarting from the wave of draining cold and the greater sting to his pride.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3
Deimus wrote:
Mireza wrote:
Does Mireza have to save again? Technically, she failed the first save, even though the nausea is suppressed for the duration of Iozef's spell.
Not for the duration.

Yay!

Seeing freedom so close, Mireza tries once again to pull loose from the webbing that holds her. Perhaps the caustic fumes of the stomach-turning spell are weakening the adhesive because once again, she manages to break free. Just when she thinks she has made it, her trailing leg gets stuck once again.

CMB 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19; CMB to move 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4. Move another 5 feet south; she's in the half-and-half square now, but I assume she can still get stuck in the half that's webbed?


Map

Round 4: Crove

Valiard:
In the gloom of the torch on the wall of the room, you see Crove turn right in the narrow corridor, then hear a faint click. Slowly, some low flickering light appear in the narrow corridor.

All are up. Only Mireza and Valiard are up, no?


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Break Free while sickened CMB (+8 - 2) 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 2 = 14.... and of course

Grigor continues to pull impotently at the webs, unable to free himself as he coughs and splutters.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

You can't break free while nauseated; it's a standard action, and you're limited to move actions. :P I believe Iozef is nauseated but not grappled right now; I think he could try to move out of the area of effect, as the CMB is specifically part of a move rather than a standard action.

CMB to break free 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

With a final tug, Mireza manages to pull free; her momentum when the sticky filaments finally release her leg carries her stumbling forward to the doorway. Stopping just outside the door, she turns back and stares at the dark figures still within the web. Apothecary, Crow, where are you? she asks via her message. Her spider scurries down from the ceiling to rejoin her.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"I am over in the little room. Crove got away. He is down this hallway. Several of the others are free as well...I think that we should get everyone free before we start after the lunatic again." Valiard answers aloud.

Ok, I am confused. Is the light down the entire length of the hallway, or is it localized down by the door that Crove went through? Is the click identifiable as a door being unlocked/locked/opened or a trap set or is it outside of Valiard's realm of experience?"


Map

Mireza:
As you get out of the webbing and the fumes, you see the outline of Crove in the hallway, moving back to the main chamber.


Map
Valiard Tessar wrote:

"I am over in the little room. Crove got away. He is down this hallway. Several of the others are free as well...I think that we should get everyone free before we start after the lunatic again." Valiard answers aloud.

Ok, I am confused. Is the light down the entire length of the hallway, or is it localized down by the door that Crove went through? Is the click identifiable as a door being unlocked/locked/opened or a trap set or is it outside of Valiard's realm of experience?"

Light is localized where he turned. Roll Perception and Disable Device to identify the sound.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle continues to do very little; he's already escaped from the webs in his area, but he doesn't want to risk getting trapped if he moves from there.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

He's back the way we came, she whispers in everyone's mind. That hallway must lead back to this one.

Deimus:
How far down the corridor is he? She's already used all her actions for this round getting free and moving.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

fort save1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 - sooner or later I'll clear all these bad rolls out of my system :)


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef attempts to find his way out of the cloud.

Move to C 2.5

CMB: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Okay, now I'm officially out of this combat. :P


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Disable Device 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


Map

Valiard:
It sounded like a sliding panel.

Mireza:
He's fifteen feet away only.

Round 5: Crove

Mireza:
Crove walks casually back to the main chamber where all the doors and corridors were leading and disappears as he turns right. (He's now 45 ft away.)

All are up.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Fort Save while sickened1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 2 = 25
CMB +8 now not sickened thx to save?1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Grigor seems to have his breathing under control, with the worst of the fumes out of his lungs, but he is still impotent against the strength of the webs.


Map

Sorry Grigor, you don't get a new save once you've failed one. Web and Stinking Cloud is a nasty combo.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

:D


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

How far is it to the corner she saw Crove go around? Can she get there in a single move action, or is it more than 30 feet?


Map

Single move.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Apothecary, where are you? Mireza demands through her arcane conduit. She moves to the corner she just saw Crove turn around.

If she can see him around the corner:
"Asylum-Keeper!" she calls after him softly, showing her weaponless hands. "Where is it? Is it coming for you? Where will you make your battleground?" Ready an action to retreat all the way back the way she came if he begins to cast a spell at her. Ought to break line of sight and hopefully get her out of any area effect.

If she can't see him:
If he's turned another corner or gone through a door or something, she'll move as far as the next corridor/door he could have gone through and wait for Valiard. She doesn't want to actually turn the corner or go through the door so that he has line of sight on her. If she hasn't gone farther than a single move action, she'll use her standard action to go Total Defense: AC=23


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"I am right here." Valiard says, standing up from behind the table.

"He went down that corridor and around the corner to the right. The problem is that I think that I heard something...like a panel being slid aside, so he might have activated some sort of trap or security alarm..."

"I wasn't about to go running off until everyone freed themeselves from the spell. We would probably never find one another again in this warren."


Map

Mireza:
you see Crove as you turn the corner. He is crouched, arms extended, his thin white hair falling over his face. "The earth trembles as it makes way for it. It senses me, but cannot pinpoint me. Yesss... I will meet it here. I must prepare."

He grabs a potion from his apron and downs it.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor continues to cough - if nothing else it helps convey helplessness... and that may give his erstwhile allies some sort of edge.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Valiard, Mireza isn't anywhere near you but back down the hallway we came from (I believe, from my understanding of the map).

Messaged to all: Not an alarm, I don't think. A panel; a secret door that we missed in the corridor. He came out behind us, the way we came. I can see him now, and he can see me. He is waiting for it, preparing. Can you burn the web? She seems unconcerned about the fire's effect on the others now that she isn't in danger of it.

"Will it be visible?" she asks softly, not making a move toward Crove. "They say it was invisible when it swallowed Old Man Marshan's house. Were you there? In the sunless grove? Did you see it?"

That might take two actions, first to speak to the others, then to speak with Crove. Same ready action both rounds, if necessary, to move out of the way if he starts to cast at her.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Well this isn't going to work!

Tendal moves down the hallway cautiously, looking for traps as well as searching the wall where Crove would have passed through to escape.

Now that I think of it, this place is probably riddled with secret passages.

I wonder if he has them marked some way...

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle does not try to speak, but messages back: "There's no way I can burn the webs with what these fumes did to me. I'm not stuck any more, though, so I don't think I'll be hurt if you light them."


Map

Two rounds went by.

Crove doesn't meep his eyes from a scroll he just pulled out: "I had a plan for that, but you messed it and now I have to improvise!"

Hes starts reading the scroll. A shimmering bubble spreads from him then disappears.

In the office, the fumes show the first signs of dissipating, but the web holds strong. After this round, you remain nauseated for 1d4+1 rounds.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Spellcraft to identify the spell cast from the scroll 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

"I didn't," Mireza protests. "It wasn't my idea to attack you. Did you all know," she asks curiously, "that it would crush you to grow strong? Was that the plan all along, that only one of you would live to harness the strength sapped from the others? Or did some of them believe you could share the power?"

Continue to Ready to move out of the way if he gets tired of her asking questions.


Map

Mireza:
Invisibility Purge

Crove doesn't answer for a moment, producing another scroll that he carefully lays on the floor. "No, it wasn't like that. The Manuscript made no mention of this... agglutination process. We were meant to become the rulers of Carrion Hill. At first... Then, the Darkly Powers would have certainly approached us to become their agents; to rule Ustalav... How did it come to this?" He doesn't seem to take you too seriously, as he doesn't even look at you.

Sense Motive


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Sense Motive 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 :P


Map

Nothing to add...


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor and nausea 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 - What I need is a goat, a prayer to Desna and a really sharp knife...


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Secret passages? I am on the wrong side of the web to get to Crove right now. I figure that Valiard is about a round behind you right now. I would like him to be standing behind Crove putting a knife in his kidney.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Rounds of nausea remaining: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

1,201 to 1,250 of 1,789 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.