Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Carrion Hill Module


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,789 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Map

The door stubbornly remains locked.

Roll stealth as well. You can take 20 on the disable device roll, but it will take around 5 minutes.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Stealth 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Grigor lets slip a curse as his tools fail to find purchase on the tumbler in the lock.

He shakes out his hands and refocuses on the lock and proceeds to slowly, systematically work the lock.

Take 20 = 33


Map

The mechanism surrenders without a sound.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

I'd have normally tried kicking down the door but +2 str doesnt cut it and I have a tendency to fail badly at it[ooc].

Grigor replaces his tools, gives the door a check for alarms, traps and such before trying to silently open the door.

[ooc]Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Stealth 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Map

The door opens quietly, revealing a small room with a single large desk with a highbacked
chair with a deep purple cushion sitting just beyond it. Beyond the desk is an ornate wooden door carved with intricate figures depicting madmen clawing at emptiness, literally coming out of the wooden panel.

From behind the door, you hear a very faint chanting...


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"Well, that doesn't bode well.", Valiard whispers to himself as the group files into the room, the low muttering of chanting oozing menacingly into the room.

"We need to get in there without attracting attention. We should douse the light in here after we get the door unlocked, then see about sneaking in. The Crow seems light on his feet, he can probably sneak up and slit the throat of whomever is chanting in there."

Grand Lodge

Hmmm... , he responds sounding doubtful...

Don't like the idea of 'knife work', he whispers back, markedly more subdued than normal.

He carefully looks over the macabre door for alarms and traps before gently trying to door to see if its locked.

Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31


Map

It looks clear of traps. Furthermore, the door isn't locked...


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor nods to the others and draws both blades and looks like he is readying himself.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Seeing Grigor's preparation to rush into the room, Valiard backs up into the shadows near the doorway, stilling his thoughts and breathing.

Stealth 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


Map

Giving you time to prepare your entrance.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle silently strings his bow and nocks an arrow on the string, ready to draw and fire.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza stays in the back with Valiard, making no particular attempt at concealing herself, merely trusting in other people providing nearer and more urgent targets than herself. She makes sure she will have line of sight through the doorway once it is opened. It will only be another desperate man who tries to kill us, she warns the others via her spell, the voice in their ears sounding a little bored.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef waits in a business like manner, his staff in hand. "Do we honestly expect anything less? Of course we don't."


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor tucks a sword under his right arm, carefully opens the door slightly and then bursts into the room while recovering his blade so that he is ready to kill at a moments notice.


Map

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

The door opens to a small study with a large square table, cluttered with scrolls, books, and an eclectic mix of strange devices that could be surgical instruments, weapons, or writing implements. In front of the table stands a gaunt man in his seventies, with thin and shredded long white hair. The man's features are pale and his skin is stained by dark patches. He wears old patched grey clothes under a blood stained leather apron.

With blood shot eyes, he turns his attention slowly to you, finishing an incantation: "You're not the one I was expecting..."

Just then, the ground shakes under your feet, and a thin layer of dust fills the room, falling from the stone ceiling. "Ah yes... It's getting near... Leave now, so that I can overpower it!"

You have a surprise round (standard action only).
Map

Initiative Rolls:

Grigor: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Iozef: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Mireza: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Valiard: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Windle: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Crove: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

After the surprise round, the initiative order is as follows:
Group 1: Grigor and Windle
Group 2: Keeper Crove
Group 3: Iozef, Valiard and Mireza
Group 1 can post both surprise round and first round actions.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor takes a 5 foot step and double attacks.

Dual Wield +9 / +9 / + 4 / + 4
Attack 1
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
If Confirming
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Attack 2
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
If Confirming
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Attack 3
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
If Confirming
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Attack 4
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
If Confirming
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

What a bunch of sucky rolls - this is why I take 10 or 20 whenever I can

Edit: Add it +4 attack and +4 Damage for each attack if he is human due to favoured enemy


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

You only get one attack in the surprise round, Grigor.

After Grigor's surprise round and before his full attack...

"Crow!" Mireza scolds, her eyes flashing. "He wants what we do: to stop the thing which crushes and mutilates! Will you strike down an ally, no matter how temporary?"

Mireza will delay during the surprise round, not seeing Crove as the true threat. He's preparing to attack the creature, not us.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Good point on the surprise round... so taking the first roll...

Attack 1
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Adding 4 to both hit and damage if human.

And I don't know what devilry he is planning and have no intention of giving him a chance to complete whatever it is he is trying to do. He could be summoning it to his current location, though it seems its headed over in any case


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Surprise round:

Windle shakes his head grimly as he advances into the space Grigor just vacated before firing the arrow he'd already nocked. "If it kills him, it will become more powerful. Make your peace with the Gods, Crove."

5' step, then attack Crove.
Arrow on Crove (including PBS bonus): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16
Damage, if that hits: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Not seeing any way that he can participate...heck not seeing a way that he can squeeze unnoticed into the small room Valiard maintains his position.

If I am reading this right, there are only two squares in contact with Keeper Cove.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

I'll jump on the desk (if I am reading the map right) and go for higher ground next round... which should let you in


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

"Well, the 'thing' is headed this way and we are all stuck in a tiny room. This should be interesting."

Delay


Map

Windle, you have your round 1 action up. then it's Crove.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 1:

Status:

HP: 40/40 AC: 19 Conditions: None

Expendables used:

L1 spells: 2/5 L2 spells: 1/4 CLW wand: 0/50

The inquisitor says nothing more, but sends a pair of arrows winging towards the Keeper. One goes wide, but the other (I hope) strikes home.

Arrow #1: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 - 2 = 26
Arrow #2: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 - 2 = 14
Damage from #1: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Map

It's Crove's turn, but I have Mireza, Iozef and Valiard holding. Please confirm you're passing or let me know your standard action.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza's delaying for her surprise round action. She's not going to attack someone who's not threatening her and doesn't really see the point of killing someone so something else doesn't kill him.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Yes. Delay.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

I love the dichotomy. This is good stuff RP wise


Map

Surprise Round: The Concerned Citizens of Carrion Hill
Grigor takes a step and attacks. His strike is deflected by a force field around Crove.

"Crow!" Mireza scolds, her eyes flashing. "He wants what we do: to stop the thing which crushes and mutilates! Will you strike down an ally, no matter how temporary?"

Windle shakes his head grimly as he advances into the space Grigor just vacated before firing the arrow he'd already nocked. "If it kills him, it will become more powerful. Make your peace with the Gods, Crove." The arrow misses the head and clatters on the wall behind.

Not seeing any way that he can participate...heck not seeing a way that he can squeeze unnoticed into the small room Valiard maintains his position.

Iozef offers: "Well, the 'thing' is headed this way and we are all stuck in a tiny room. This should be interesting."

Round 1: Windle and Grigor
Grigor slashes with gusto and his last strike finds a hole in the psychiatrist’s defenses, slipping under his armpit and drawing blood.

The inquisitor says nothing more, but sends a pair of arrows winging towards the Keeper. One goes wide, but the other strikes home.

Round 1: Crove
Crove seems to keep his head despite the onslaught. He steps away from the Crow’s blade and starts uttering arcane syllables of power, extending a hand from his mouth, a strand of silk appears, rapidly thickening. He grabs it between two fingers and lashes it at the corner of the room, behind you, where it spreads outward, engulfing you all in a thick webbing. Reflex save DC 17 for all.

Web:

Anyone in the effect's area when the spell is cast must make a Reflex save. If this save succeeds, the creature is inside the web but is otherwise unaffected. If the save fails, the creature gains the grappled condition, but can break free by making a combat maneuver check or Escape Artist check as a standard action against the DC of this spell. The entire area of the web is considered difficult terrain. Anyone moving through the webs must make a combat maneuver check or Escape Artist check as part of their move action, with a DC equal to the spell's DC. Creatures that fail lose their movement and become grappled in the first square of webbing that they enter.
If you have at least 5 feet of web between you and an opponent, it provides cover. If you have at least 20 feet of web between you, it provides total cover.
The strands of a web spell are flammable. A flaming weapon can slash them away as easily as a hand brushes away cobwebs. Any fire can set the webs alight and burn away one 5-foot square in 1 round. All creatures within flaming webs take 2d4 points of fire damage from the flames.

All of you are up.
Map


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Reflex Save1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Of course I failed... :(


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Reflex save DC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Missed it by *that* much....


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Reflex 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

You see? Mireza's voice sounds accusingly in everyone's head. Now he will flee and leave us as offerings to delay the creature. He expends resources against us and we against him that we could have turned together to a common cause, and the beast will crush us all separately when we might have fought it together. "Apothecary," she says aloud, "now I know how my spider's meals feel."

As her familiar climbs out and runs up one of the arcane strands with interest, she tries to pull free with no success. CMB 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

For reference:

Quote:

Grappled creatures cannot move and take a –4 penalty to Dexterity. A grappled creature takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and combat maneuver checks, except those made to grapple or escape a grapple. In addition, grappled creatures can take no action that requires two hands to perform. A grappled character who attempts to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability must make a concentration check (DC 10 + grappler's CMB + spell level), or lose the spell. Grappled creatures cannot make attacks of opportunity.

A grappled creature cannot use Stealth to hide from the creature grappling it, even if a special ability, such as hide in plain sight, would normally allow it to do so. If a grappled creature becomes invisible, through a spell or other ability, it gains a +2 circumstance bonus on its CMD to avoid being grappled, but receives no other benefit.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor struggles and curses, "If I wanted to be nagged I'd have stayed home!", no doubt confusing his foe.

CMB 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Takes virtual hammer and smashes virtual D20 as a warning to the other virtual D20's


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle doesn't say anything internally. "It is not my judgment you face, but hers!" Invoking judgment of justice.

Filled with the power of his office, the inquisitor tears himself loose from the entangling webs.

CMB check to escape web: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Reflex 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Valiard groans inwardly as the webs bind him to the wall, his arms and legs bound to wall and floor, a strand crossing across his mouth. Then remebering the cold caress of the ghoul, the immobility and helplessness before a foe, Valiard forgets that he is hiding and begins to thrash, tearing at the webbing, and moans quietly through the web across his face.

Escape Artist 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

After a few moments of frantic pulling Valiard stops, panting from exertion, he sags against the webs, face red.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

For clarity, DM, as I read the web spell, you have to make a CMB to get free as a standard action and then, if you succeed, you have to make another one as part of a move action if you try to move out of your square, correct?


Map

If you fail your save, yes. If you make the CMB, you can move at least five feet even if you fail the second check.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Ref: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Seemingly unaffected by the web and watching everyone else struggle, "Let me see if I can rid ourselves of this mess."

Cast Dispel Magic on Web

Dispel Magic: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Noticing nothing happening, "Apparently not."


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

We're cursed it seems... but from a narrative perspective? He can soliloquy us to death, I mean this is classic "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die territory.


Map

Windle, you can move if you wish. It's difficult terrain though. Let me know. Iozef, since you made your save, you still have a move action. You could try to move if you wish. Let me know.
I'll let Windle and Iozef opst their move actions before updating.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

The way I read the web spell, if Windle moves out of his current square he'll have to make another Reflex save to avoid being entangled in that piece of the web; I was going to wait until next round to use his judgment to boost his save.


Map

True enough, and fair. I suspect Iozef will make the same decision. I'll therefore update now, but will review if needed.

Crove has a short burst of laughter, followed by a strong cough: "Turned together? To do what? Share power? Only one can harness the beast and become a god. You'll be perfect to weaken the Spawn before I take control of it... Mmmh... Perhaps too strong still? Yesss... Too strong."

You hear soft chanting as Crove conjures wisps of smoke that rise slowly, filling the area covered by the web. The vapours stop your vision, then you feel your lungs melting...

Fortitude save DC 18 or Nauseated.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Just pointing out that Mireza's words before her last sentence were messaged rather than spoken aloud for Crove to hear. She is smart enough not to give him any ideas in case they hadn't already occurred to him. :)

Fortitude 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Spider Fortitude 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Quote:
Nauseated: Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move actions per turn.

Nauseated is the worst condition short of helpless. I once wiped out a 10th level party when they all failed their saves vs. nausea. Good news is Iozef has remove sickness; bad news is he can't cast it if he doesn't make his worst save -- and it only works for one creature. Also if you fail your save, you can't make your standard action to break free of the web, as you're limited to move actions.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Fortitude save DC 18: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Feh.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Yay, Fort save! 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 ...holy crap he made it.

Can Valiard struggle to get free again? (is it the next round?


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Shows virtual hammer to other virtual d20s as well as the shattered remains of its fellow dice who rolled really crappy

Fort1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Yeah I won't be moving through a web I gotta keep making saves for. Well, unless I absolutely have to.

I'm going on the assumption that I can tell that Windle and Mireza are nauseated. At least not looking well.

Noticing that Mireza and Windle are looking mightily ill, "Here, allow me to help you, Mireza. This will suppress your sickness for a while." He sounds as if he's speaking as a concerned parent would to a injured child. Which, for a moment, sounds as if this normally, stoic man before you truly contains some form of emotion. Laying a hand upon her shoulder, Iozef calls upon Pharasma's aid.

Cast Remove Sickness on Mireza.


Map

Yes Valirad, you can wiggle again.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Burn the damn webs... its too strong

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,789 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.