Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Carrion Hill Module


701 to 750 of 1,789 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 12:

I noticed yesterday that I'd been forgetting to subtract ACP from my Acrobatics rolls. Still can't miss it by 5 or more, though I may have fallen one more time.

Well, at least they're off the Crow. I'm forgetting something...ah! Of course! Windle subvocalizes to Mireza, "I can't tell if Grigor's still alive, but Myre is up and I have three zombies coming my way."

The inquisitor retreats at the zombie's advance (move to M5) and attempts to put the creature to rest again with divine power.

Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 1 = 12

Ranged touch attack on #6 with disrupt undead: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

What, again? Please tell me that was enough to knock it down.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza hisses in annoyance as Valiard's and Windle's reports whisper in her ear. Foolish Crow. Eager to announce himself and march straight toward the face of his enemy, as if his honor were an infallible shield. She looks longingly toward the interior of the building, so near through the torn-open door but death to reach across the grasping tentacles. The young priest is nearer than I. Young priest, the Crow may be dead. Old priest, if the undead are coming after you, try to draw them back toward the front doors; that will be the way I am coming in. Lowering her crossbow and letting the bolt fall away, she runs for the southwestern corner of the factory.

Run to aa 2 (right at the corner of the building)


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef sighs at Mireza's message. "Why am I not surprised? Nearly there. Will see to him as soon as I can. If he's not dead, he'll be fine if the rest of us manage to survive." He whispers back in a matter of fact tone.


Map

Round 12: The Detailed Citizens of Carrion Hill
Iozef continues on his way back inside the building.

Valiard continues his way along the wall. Creeping along until he reaches the edge of the tentacle spell. Seeing the still form of Grigor in a crumpled Valiard's eyes widen, and he breathes to Mireza. "Grigor is down. I can't tell if he is alive or not...I would guess that the zombies killed him though."

Well, at least they're off the Crow. I'm forgetting something...ah! Of course! Windle subvocalizes to Mireza, "I can't tell if Grigor's still alive, but Myre is up and I have three zombies coming my way."
The inquisitor retreats at the zombie's advance and attempts to put the creature to rest again with divine power. The zombie crumbles, “lifeless”, to the floor and slips in the boiling vat with a sizzling sound.

Mireza hisses in annoyance as Valiard's and Windle's reports whisper in her ear. Foolish Crow. Eager to announce himself and march straight toward the face of his enemy, as if his honor were an infallible shield. She looks longingly toward the interior of the building, so near through the torn-open door but death to reach across the grasping tentacles. The young priest is nearer than I. Young priest, the Crow may be dead. Old priest, if the undead are coming after you, try to draw them back toward the front doors; that will be the way I am coming in. Lowering her crossbow and letting the bolt fall away, she runs for the southwestern corner of the factory.

Iozef sighs at Mireza's message. "Why am I not surprised? Nearly there. Will see to him as soon as I can. If he's not dead, he'll be fine if the rest of us manage to survive." He whispers back in a matter of fact tone.

Round 12: Myre and his Zombies
Myre cackles: ”What!? someone ordered fresh food? You don’t get it, do you?! Fine, let’s have lunch then!”The zombies move to reposition themselves.

All of you are up. If you moved back in the building, make sure you roll your fortitude save.
Map


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Seeing the zombie blocking his way, Iozef rolls his eyes. "Not surprised. Looks as if it might be a bit before I'm able to get to Mr. Vachkov. Better improve my defenses a bit."

Casts Protection from evil. Move 15' forward to Q 8.

AC 17

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 = 19

Of course.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Is there any way for Valiard to move past the pit and tentacles stealthly?


Map

A normal balance and a good stealth, using the movements of the tentacles to cover some of your small jump.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 13:

Windle retreats again (move 15' to P3) as the zombie approaches*. He internally whispers to Mireza, "The zombies aren't slipping; they may have special shoes. Should you have the opportunity, there is one body outside the vat floor." Then he blasts the closest zombie with divine power, burning almost completely through its torso.

Acrobatics check to move: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 1 = 8
Disrupt undead, ranged touch attack on #9: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

*Just call me "Dances with Zombies;" the room layout has let me deny them an unobstructed 30' straight line to me, so none of them have managed to attack me. Yet.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

The nauseating fumes make Valiard's head swim as he leans over the vat, looking for a way past it, and the tentacles.

he is previously sickened...so this is a bit too hard for good old Val

I can't get past here! I need to do something though...

Frustrated, gagging and exhausted by the enervating magic that struck him, Valiard backtracks down the walkway. move tol/3

If Zombie 9 is still alive:

In a brief flash of anger, Valiard launches a dagger at the nearest zombie, the flat blade spinning toward the undead menace.
Zombie atk vs. flat-footed 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Attack 1d4 + 2 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (1, 2, 4) = 11


Map

Valiard can sneak with a range weapon too, no?


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Only within 30 feet; Myre is just out of range, it looks like.

Fortitude 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 *sigh* The DC's 15, isn't it?

Mireza ducks in the front doors of the middenstone factory, is overwhelmed by the sickening smell, and ducks back out again.

Mireza's waiting at the front door. Rolling unmodified d20s, she's just going to end up in the vats before she gets anywhere near a target. Sadly, her original plan if she hadn't been called back in to try to get to Grigor was to stand at the side door and wait for something to step into her line of fire, like zombie 10 just did. That Fort roll would have been a 16 to hit. :P


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Yep. Any time that an enemy would be flat-footed vs. him.


Map

Round 13: The Detailed Citizens of Carrion Hill
Seeing the zombie blocking his way, Iozef rolls his eyes. "Not surprised. Looks as if it might be a bit before I'm able to get to Mr. Vachkov. Better improve my defenses a bit." He then casts a protective spell before moving forward.

Windle retreats again as the zombie approaches. He internally whispers to Mireza, "The zombies aren't slipping; they may have special shoes. Should you have the opportunity, there is one body outside the vat floor." Then he blasts the closest zombie with divine power, burning almost completely through its torso, but failing to bring it down.

The nauseating fumes make Valiard's head swim as he leans over the vat, looking for a way past it, and the tentacles. I can't get past here! I need to do something though...
Frustrated, gagging and exhausted by the enervating magic that struck him, Valiard backtracks down the walkway. In a brief flash of anger, Valiard launches a dagger at the nearest zombie, the flat blade spinning toward the undead menace.

The blade sinks in and the zombie falls backward, with a great splash, in the boiling vat. This draws Myre’s attention as he winces in anger...

DC 15 indeed Mireza, but the effect takes place when near the vats. The waiting hall is safe. I therefore moved you enough that you’d be out of view, yet able to do something with a five foot step. Let me know if you’d prefer another position. You’ll need to roll a save when you reach row u.

Round 13: Myre and his Zombies
Hand still glowing with eldritch energy summoned earlier, Myre’s eyes are filled with hatred: ”You’re standing in the way of the great men of this forsaken city! Begone, let me harness the power beyond the stars and become a vassal to Yog-Sothoth!!! Do this or...” He walks down the stairs and approaches Grigor: ”This Crow flies to Hell!” His glowing hand stand above the ranger’s unconscious body.

The zombies seem frozen in place, as though Myre is not keeping his grip on them.

Status:
Grigor unconscious and stabilized
Protection from Evil on Iozef round 1

All of you are up. If you moved back in the building, make sure you roll your fortitude save.
Map


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 14:

Windle begins to move back the way he had come, but slips and falls.

Acrobatics check to move 15' to M5: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 1 = 4


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef is now irritated. "You are a fool, Mr. Myre! This 'power' you wish to harness will never be yours! This thing you and your cohorts have managed to call forth is coming for you! So regardless of whether you manage to destroy us or we you, your death is far nearer than you realize!"

Remove CLW wand. That's it. It's up to you, fellas. I can do nothing.


Map

Iozef, please roll intinidate or diplomacy to support that speech.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Honestly, I really wasn't going for anything. That's why I didn't roll. In his mind, it is what it is. He's not into intimidating; just more into speaking his mind. It just so happens, they happen to be ominous words that would appear intimidating. And not sure how effective Diplomacy can actually be in this situation but will go ahead and roll...

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 Ha! That's pretty funny! Interestingly enough, that's totally fitting. Like I said, I wasn't really going for anything. (Obviously). :P


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Nice! I can't imagine if you choked out a Nat 20 with a +10 modifier that he'd say, 'I'm going home to re think about my life' either - lol


Map

Mireza and Valiard


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Waiting on Valiard's action before Mireza does anything.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Sniping is too tough. The -20 penalty to remain hidden is awful at this level. So scurrying back to the shadows is the best option...because I am crap at a stand up fight. Valiard is moving to w/5 to hide again.

Exposed to Myre's ire, Valiard swiftly moves back to the far end of the building, up the stairs and behind the wall. Valiard skids to a stop as soon as he reaches the little room, his heart pounding in his chest and an itch between his shoulder blades where he could almost feel Myre's eyes burning into his skin.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Forgot your Acrobatics rolls to make sure you don't fall in the vats, Valiard. :P I've got one last gambit; everyone cross your fingers he rolls low on his save.

Mireza steps to the foot of the short flight of stairs and fixes her eyes on the crazed man. "Now Mr. Myre," she croons, "there's no call for violence. Tawelu."

Move to w 8; cast calm emotions, centered on Myre (Will DC 15)


Map

Secret Roll:

1d20 ⇒ 7

Myre seems to loose his train of thought. He's visibly exhausted from the fight and the wounds sustained. "All this... nonsense..."

He looks up at the retreating heroes: "You would all fall back, for this man's life? Who's he to you? From what you've said Windle, it seems you know what I've been up to these last few weeks. So you probably know what my fate should be. I expected the beast to show up and to best it, but you've brought me to my last tricks... I'm a dead man."

The zombies are hovering in place, standing but lifeless.

All of you. Please keep a round by round approach. Mireza, it seems your spell worked.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Whatever you do, don't attack him, Mireza's voice sounds in everyone's ears. We have less than half a minute. Try to get to the Crow, but do so gently. Old priest, he might listen to you. Reason with him; tell him we'll try to protect him from the beast.

Mireza retains concentration on her spell, keeping her eyes locked on Myre and humming a soothing song.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Seeing no way past the zombie, Iozef is forced to go the long way around towards Windle.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Man I was sweatin' that one. I tell ya, that stupid zombie is seriously in my way. :) 45' Move to K 5. That's it.

Question: Do I have to make 2 Acrobatic rolls? One for the first 30' and then another for the next 15'? Or is it just 1 roll for an entire turn?


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 15:

Windle stands up slowly, then continues to move towards Grigor, still holding his bow in one hand, but keeping it unthreatening. He internally whispers to Mireza, That may not be possible...but we can try.

The inquisitor tries to calm down as he speaks. "I only learned of it today, and few others know. This side of the Boneyard, there's always a chance to turn away from an ill path."

Acrobatics check for 15' move to K7: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 1 = 12

Diplomacy check (if applicable): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


Map

Iozef, one roll is fine. Windle and Iozef, roll me a Heal check please.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Heal check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Valiard draws another dagger, from his boot this time, then moves back into the shadows, working his way along the western wall, picking his way cautiously across the slick surface.

Valiard keeps his eye on Myre, the blade of the dagger held loosly in his hand, ready to throw in an instant.

Stealth, drained and sick1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Move to r/3


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Sweeeeet...I was nervous about that roll...I was certain I would roll a 2 or 3.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Heal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Lol! "Well well, Mr. Thetra, it appears I have bested you once again. Ah well, you should be use to it by now." ;)


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

I can see why you would be quick to point to your particular area of expertise, setting aside such minor things as which one of us just nearly tripled the Diplomacy check result of the other. ;-)


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Lol! Yeah I was trying to ignore that. :P


Map

Round 15: The Detailed Citizens of Carrion Hill
Whatever you do, don't attack him, Mireza's voice sounds in everyone's ears. We have less than half a minute. Try to get to the Crow, but do so gently. Old priest, he might listen to you. Reason with him; tell him we'll try to protect him from the beast.
Mireza retains concentration on her spell, keeping her eyes locked on Myre and humming a soothing song.

Seeing no way past the zombie, Iozef is forced to go the long way around towards Windle.

Windle stands up slowly, then continues to move towards Grigor, still holding his bow in one hand, but keeping it unthreatening. He internally whispers to Mireza, That may not be possible...but we can try.
The inquisitor tries to calm down as he speaks. "I only learned of it today, and few others know. This side of the Boneyard, there's always a chance to turn away from an ill path."

Valiard draws another dagger, from his boot this time, then moves back into the shadows, working his way along the western wall, picking his way cautiously across the slick surface.
Valiard keeps his eye on Myre, the blade of the dagger held loosely in his hand, ready to throw in an instant. I should have ended the Black tentacles the last round, so I’ve moved you forward instead of backward. Let me know if you prefer otherwise.

Round 15: Myre and his Zombies

Windle and Iozef:
You can see that Myre is suffering badly from his injury. He doen’t have a foot in the Boneyard, but one good assault is all it would take...

The deadly black tentacles recede slowly in the floor, leaving carnage in their silent wake.

Hand still hovering over the limp body of Grigor, Myre turns to Windle: ”Could it be old friend? It seems my fate is sealed... Only choice I have now, is by whose hand!”

Status:
Grigor unconscious and stabilized
Protection from Evil on Iozef round 3

All of you are up.
Map


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef realizing he's now in range of the near dead Grigor, Yes, your fate IS sealed. What you do not realize is, it is by your OWN hand that has brought us to this point. Fool. Iozef then calls upon Pharasma's healing power.

Channel Energy:(To heal) 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 6) = 14 Omit Myre(Selective Channeling)

6/7 used


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 16:

Despite being unwounded, Windle feels the healing power flowing forth from Iozef. Good for him. Let's see what the Crow can do. He waits, unmoving, for any hint of motion from Grigor or a thrown dagger from Valiard--anything that draws Myre's attention for even a blink.

If Myre twitches:
Switching judgment to Destruction and firing a pair of arrows at Myre:
Arrow #1 (PBS, rapid shot): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 17
Arrow #2 (PBS, rapid shot): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 17
Arrow #1 damage (PBS, judgment): 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 = 10
Arrow #2 damage (PBS, judgment): 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Crow, Mireza messages as Grigor stirs, move away from him slowly.

Grigor is within the radius of the calm emotions spell so can't attack unless he makes a DC 15 Will save.


Map

Grigor, you need to make that save if you wish to attack. Also, you don't have weapons in hand; it's a move action to grab one.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

(Will Save)
1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22

Great now I choke out a 20... where it is a move to stand and a move to get a weapon it STILL wouldn't allow me an attack. Takes 2 move actions to pick up his swords. Can't get up as thats all my actions... I am still prone.

Still on his side from where he had fallen, and moving sluggishly, Grigor carefully reaches out for his fallen blades and then gathers his wieght, preparing to stand.


Map

you could also attack once prone. Valiard is up.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9
Deimus wrote:
you could also attack once prone. Valiard is up.

Yep and I can do that with two blades next turn... Touch wood that there will BE a next turn


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

This isn't going to work. The penalties just stink...

Valiard sticks to the shadows, hiding near the stairs and waiting for an opportunity to act.

Valiard slinks to d/7 and readies an attack on Myre


Map

Grigor, please roll stealth to avoid being noticed as you get your swords (could be bluff if you prefer).


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Stealth
1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 2 = 15


Map

Secret Rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 10

Myre seems too preoccupied with the environment to notice Grigor resuming his grip on both his swords. The arcane blue light emanating from his threatening hand casts dark dancing shadows over the walls as it skids over the boiling middenstone in the vats.

"The Spawn can offer great power, Hyve was right about that! What he didn't get though, was that it needed to feed to get stronger... Feed on its summoners!!! I can best it though, I know I can, and then... Then!"

His free hand moves to look for a potion on his belt.

All yours. If you ready an action, please note that it can only be a standard action. In case I haven't been clear enough, he has an action ready.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Take the spoilered action above.


Map

Do you mean to act if Myre twitches, or regardless? In the first case, you have to ready and can't Rapid Shot. Please roll again also. Sorry about that.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

OK. Sticking with the change in judgment type.

Attack (PBS): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11

Feh. I should have just shot him.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Seeing Windle shoot, Valiard thinks Damn it...this isn't going to be fun... glances at the unmoving zombies, then back to Myre's unprotected back. Well I did want excitement...perhaps next time I will be a bit more specific when I ask the gods for somthing. Valiard grins wickedly as he flips back his cloak and and whips the knife from his hand at Myre's back in a back handed fling.

Drained, sick attack vs. flat footed1d20 + 6 - 3 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 3 - 2 = 18
dmg vs. flat foot 1d4 + 1 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (4, 2, 1) = 10

The moment that his fingertips release the blade, Valiard turns towards the door and moves as quickly as he can for its' safety, sensing that the crushing arms of the zombies and Myre's magical ire are only moments away from reaching out and snuffing his life's candle.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Just so you know, Valiard, you were also caught within the channel energy. You should be at 18 now.

701 to 750 of 1,789 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.