Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Carrion Hill Module


601 to 650 of 1,789 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

DM:
Valiard draws his dagger and approaches Myre cautiously. Sneaking up from behind 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 Attack to capture 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 no damage unless he struggles, but if he does, I cut his throat 1d4 + 1 + 3d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (2, 6, 3) = 16


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

"I will confess, 'jumping' is not something I do well." He says as he moves behind Grigor.

Withdraw to U 4


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza's eyes narrow in displeasure. That spell represented the most powerful magic she had prepared, and the middenstone man had shrugged it off almost immediately. At least she had bought a few more seconds for the others to get closer to him. Where are you, apothecary? Seeing that the young priest is making no progress in clearing a way on the eastern side of the building, she moves back to the other side to check on the progress of the old priest.

Move to x 3; Standard Action: Total Defense: AC = 19


Map

Round 5: The Detailed Citizens (continued)
From his vantage on the stairs Windle sends another pair of arrows whistling down towards a zombie. The shafts land in, but fail to incapacitate the corpse.

Iozef, move back behind me or jump that railing!

"I will confess, 'jumping' is not something I do well." Says Iozef as he withdraws behind Grigor.
Don’t forget the Acrobatics roll,

Grigor then prepares for the zombie to attack.

Mireza's eyes narrow in displeasure. That spell represented the most powerful magic she had prepared, and the middenstone man had shrugged it off almost immediately. At least she had bought a few more seconds for the others to get closer to him. Where are you, apothecary?
Seeing that the young priest is making no progress in clearing a way on the eastern side of the building, she moves back to the other side to check on the progress of the old priest.
Not sure where you wanted to end up.

Valiard draws his dagger and approaches Myre cautiously. Undetected, he tries to get his blade inside the man’s defense, in order to capture him, but the blade meets a force filed that moves it away from Myre’s throat. With a yelp, the man escapes with his life.

Round 5: Myre and his Zombies
The zombie near Grigor moves forward to engage him. Grigor meets it with both swords, slicing it with his left. The zombie fights back with its fists.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

But Grigor evades the blow with ease.

Two zombies move forward to engage the group.

In the back, Myre moves away from the rogue. He then turns around and starts gesturing, uttering menacing syllables and points a finger at Valiard. A sickly green ray shoots forth towards the rogue., piercing the air with a shriek.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

The ray catches him off foot and he feels the sickening energy rip at his blood, weakening him.
Valiard has an AoO vs Myre before the ray, then he gains 1d4 ⇒ 3 negative levels.

Then, turning towards Valiard, two of the zombie starts to ascend the stairs to close in on the rogue, while Myre smiles and laughs darkly...

All of you are up.
Map


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor continues to hack away at the Zombie in front of him with both swords.

Attack 1
1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 2 = 12 and damage 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7 (crit conversion if any) 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 = 26 and 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5

Attack 2
1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 = 20 and damage 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 2 = 4 (crit conversion if any) 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 = 13 and 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 2 = 2

Attacks done, assuming that Iozef hasn't fallen he takes a 5ft step backwards.

Ok... that bit where Valiard DIDN'T cut the guys throat? That bit I didn't expect. Stone skin? I think we are in a world of hurt guys... and my dice are not rolling hot which means this is gonna take us a while to hack through these... which is time for the Loony cultist to rain spells on us... not sure how he shook off blindness. I am seriously considering that running may not be a bad tactical option here. When in doubt follow the guidelines of Call of Cthulhu. Running saves lives


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Aoo 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Threat 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Dmg 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Crit dmg 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

As Myre pushes away from Valiard and points his finger, Valiard dodges and slashes out with the blade, barely catching Myre across the chin.

Nuts. 5 pts of damage on a crit. If only I had used a battleaxe, or a gatling gun...

Gahhhh! I hate magic...He thinks as the blast of red energy washes over and enervates him. Well, that was that then...gotta stay on my feet and away from these zombies...

Valiard ducks and dodges past the shambling corpses to the edge of the balcony, which he launches himself over and lands lightly on his feet, his cloak swirling around him.

Acrobatics Zmb 1 vs CMD1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Acrobatics Zmb 2 vs CMD1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
AC 21 vs. Aoo via mobility

Tah dah!

He glances around, then rabbits for the side door, ducking out and slamming it behind himself.

Dashing and debonaire landing courtesy of Feather Fall ring...


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9
Valiard Tessar wrote:

Aoo 1d20+4

Threat 1d20+4
Dmg 1d4+1
Crit dmg 1d4+1

As Myre pushes away from Valiard and points his finger, Valiard dodges and slashes out with the blade, barely catching Myre across the chin.

Nuts. 5 pts of damage on a crit. If only I had used a battleaxe, or a gatling gun...[/ooc]

Isnt a concentration roll needed here?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic#TOC-Concentration

Sure the DC is 15 but there is a chance that he may sod it up. Anyone able to Spellcraft what he is about to/has hit Valiard with? Is there a save?


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Why do I need a Acrobatics roll? My movement was to withdraw only, he's not jumping anywhere. If I were to explain how he meant it, it would be something like... "I'm not much of a jumper, so I'll just move over here" ...type thing.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9
Iozef Kolnikov wrote:
Why do I need a Acrobatics roll? My movement was to withdraw only, he's not jumping anywhere. If I were to explain how he meant it, it would be something like... "I'm not much of a jumper, so I'll just move over here" ...type thing.

Floor is slippery - he called out the need for a DC10 earlier


Map
Deimus wrote:

Round 3: The Detailed Citizens

...
Furthermore, the floor is surprisingly slippery for melee and Grigor has to check himself unless he slips! (Acrobatics DC 5 if you move more than half your speed, DC 10 if you move full speed)

Easy to forget.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 5:

As he switches his bow to his off hand and draws a dagger, Windle calls out, "RUPMAN MYRE! Pharasma's judgment comes for you!" Dropping bane and activating Judgment of Justice, +2 to hit. Then he slashes at the zombie in front of him.

To hit: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 = 13
Damage (slashing): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Totally forgot about that. Seeing how I only moved 15', let's see if I can manage a 5.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Nope. *Slowly and loudly claps while chuckling at true patheticness* Good times.


Map

Well, you didn't miss it by 5. That would have been worse...


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9
Iozef Kolnikov wrote:

Totally forgot about that. Seeing how I only moved 15', let's see if I can manage a 5.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 Nope. *Slowly and loudly claps while chuckling at true patheticness* Good times.

:D We all seem to having one of those games where the rolls just don't seem to work for us


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza sighs as the old priest slashes at the zombie with his tiny blade. This is getting nowhere. Meandering back to the other side of the building, she stares down the long wall at Myre, fills her hand with positive energy, and reaches out to touch the enslaved undead at the top of the stairs.

Move to v 8; Healing hex: melee touch attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 positive energy damage 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 8) + 5 = 16 Will DC 15 for half damage

DM:
She should be able to pull this off without drawing an Attack of Opportunity. Healing hex is allowed as an attack vs. undead here; using a hex is a standard action that doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity so there's no AoO for "casting"; and since she is "holding a charge" of a damaging spell, she's not making an unarmed attack.


Map

Mireza, with but a touch, sends the zombie back to the world of ash.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor gapes at Mizera's show of raw power.

Gods!

I've done my round 5 actions already


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Who's left in round 5? Iozef? What happened to him when he failed his Acrobatics roll in round 4? I imagine he's waiting to hear if he's prone or not.


Map

Iozef is prone. (U4)


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Are we done with Round 5 then? Bad guys next? Grigor needs to make a arcobatics check for his 5 ft step back?


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Did Windle manage to finish off zombie #7?


Map

Iozef and Valiard are up.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Believe this is Valiard's AoO and round 5 action from above, i.e., running out the side door if he makes it past the zombie's AoOs:

Valiard Tessar wrote:

Aoo 1d20+4

Threat 1d20+4
Dmg 1d4+1
Crit dmg 1d4+1

As Myre pushes away from Valiard and points his finger, Valiard dodges and slashes out with the blade, barely catching Myre across the chin.

Nuts. 5 pts of damage on a crit. If only I had used a battleaxe, or a gatling gun...

Gahhhh! I hate magic...He thinks as the blast of red energy washes over and enervates him. Well, that was that then...gotta stay on my feet and away from these zombies...

Valiard ducks and dodges past the shambling corpses to the edge of the balcony, which he launches himself over and lands lightly on his feet, his cloak swirling around him.

Acrobatics Zmb 1 vs CMD1d20+8
Acrobatics Zmb 2 vs CMD1d20+8
AC 21 vs. Aoo via mobility

Tah dah!

He glances around, then rabbits for the side door, ducking out and slamming it behind himself.

Dashing and debonaire landing courtesy of Feather Fall ring...


Map

Right. Iozef then.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef picks himself up off the ground and then dusts himself off. "It appears this floor is a bit slippery. Careful, all."

Stand up. That's it for now.


Map

Round 6: The Detailed Citizens (continued)
Grigor continues to hack away at the Zombie in front of him with both swords. The zombie is overtaken by the onslaught and collapses to the floor, now quite dead.

As Myre pushes away from Valiard and points his finger, Valiard dodges and slashes out with the blade, barely catching Myre across the chin.

Gahhhh! I hate magic...He thinks as the blast of red energy washes over and enervates him. Well, that was that then...gotta stay on my feet and away from these zombies...

Valiard ducks and dodges past the shambling corpses to the edge of the balcony, which he launches himself over and lands lightly on his feet, his cloak swirling around him.

The first zombie is able to take a shot at the escaping rogue.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

but comes nowhere near the rogue.

Tah dah! He glances around, then rabbits for the side door, ducking out and slamming it behind himself.

As he switches his bow to his off hand and draws a dagger, Windle calls out, "RUPMAN MYRE! Pharasma's judgment comes for you!" (Dropping bane and activating Judgment of Justice, +2 to hit.) Then he slashes at the zombie in front of him.

The cut isn’t deep, but the atrocity had already been damaged extensively by his arrows, and collapses as well.

Mireza sighs as the old priest slashes at the zombie with his tiny blade. This is getting nowhere. Meandering back to the other side of the building, she stares down the long wall at Myre, fills her hand with positive energy, and reaches out to touch the enslaved undead at the top of the stairs.

With but a touch, she sends the zombie back to the world of ash.

After slipping on the floor, Iozef picks himself up off the ground and then dusts himself off. "It appears this floor is a bit slippery. Careful, all."

Three down this round. Nice job!

Round 6: Myre and his Zombies
The zombies seem to fall back, probably called to protect Myre.

From his higher position, Myre studies the scene, calculating. He smiles with glee as he moves his fingers quickly, chanting with a guttural voice. A green shaft springs from his fingers and flies at Mireza!

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14; 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Mireza is too slow and the shaft catches her in the shoulder. Acid sizzle through her skin as she feels a sharp pain that endures. (Concentration check required for casting as the pain is continuous over a few rounds.

All of you are up.
Map


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 7:

DC 5 Acrobatics check to move: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Windle murmurs quietly to Iozef, "Move up around the outside of the building. I'll keep Myre occupied here."

The inquisitor advances slowly into the great chamber, quickly changing his judgment to purity (+2 on all saves) to protect him against his former friend's spells. As he nears the closest zombie, a brief phrase and hand gesture call forth divine wrath on the creature. A cold gray shaft of light lances from his hand and hits the undead foe.

Move to S3 & cast disrupt undead on #6: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Two things: if the point-blank shot feat applies to rays, add +1 to hit and to damage for the disrupt undead. Also, do the zombies seem to have any trouble moving because of the slick conditions?


Map

PBS does apply. Zombies are limited to standard actions, and have limited their movement, from what Windle has seen. They also seem either well accustomed to the surface, or have special footwear...


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Valiard cracks the door and begins moving back into the building as stealthily as possible. Moving forward until he has a line on Myre, he slowly withdraws a dagger from one of his many sheaths, and gripping it by the point flings it at Myre.

Is he still sickened? Valiard is going to move to e/3 or whatever space is within 20ft so he only takes a -2 on the range increment, and -3 from the drain.

Stealth, sickened, drained1d20 + 10 - 2 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 - 3 = 20

Dagger attack from the shadows vs. flt foot if the stealth works1d20 + 6 - 3 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 3 - 2 = 17

dmg 1d4 + 1 + 3d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (3, 1, 3) = 12


Map

Regarding Sickened, I'll allow a save each round to beat the condition. Valiard, you don't have enough actions for all this. You can either shoot from the cracked open door, or move in and shoot next round.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

move to u9 and then l9. (Double Move)

Take 10 on Acrobatics + 6 - 2 = 14,


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Scratch that, Valiard still has a dagger in his hand from before. He never threw or lost it. So he doesn't need to draw a dagger. That should make it two actions. A move, and an attack.


Map

Grigor, I don't see how you can justify taking 10 on your acrobatics. Feels like there is some stress, no?


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza lets out a whimper of pain, and tears come to her eyes as the acid burns her shoulder. If anyone were paying close enough attention, they would see her spider scurrying from an upper pocket of her scarf to one farther from the sizzling point of impact. Ducking back down the stairs, she moves to the opposite side of the building again, using the wall for cover.

Move to v 4; Total Defense: AC 19, Touch 17, Flatfooted 13


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

fair call

1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 2 = 21


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7
Windle Thetra wrote:

Round 7:

Windle murmurs quietly to Iozef, "Move up around the outside of the building. I'll keep Myre occupied here."

Iozef nods, "Very well. It's better than constantly falling upon my backside." With that, Iozef attempts exactly that.

I'm not sure exactly how to get along the outside of the building, but however I can get on the same side as Valiard is what I want to do. And head straight for the pile of zombies and Myre.

In essence, double move off this floor and around the building, straight for Myre and his zombies.

Acrobatics(if necessary): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Nevermind. I'll just remain here until the zombies come and eat me. It's just fate.

As he begins to move, Iozef finds himself instantly back on the floor. A low growl escapes his lips, "I hate this place."


Map

Given the fact that you get away from the slippery part, no need for acrobatics. You're on your way around the building.


Map

Round 7: The Detailed Citizens (continued)
Windle murmurs quietly to Iozef, "Move up around the outside of the building. I'll keep Myre occupied here."

The inquisitor advances slowly into the great chamber, quickly changing his judgment to purity (+2 on all saves) to protect him against his former friend's spells. As he nears the closest zombie, a brief phrase and hand gesture call forth divine wrath on the creature. A cold gray shaft of light lances from his hand and hits the undead foe.

The zombie doesn’t seem to enjoy the spell, but still stands.

Valiard cracks the door and begins moving back into the building as stealthily as possible. Moving forward until he has a line on Myre, he grips his dagger by the point and flings it at Myre. It’s a long shot, but the blade flies true and catches him in the throat, sinking deep. Even with the sickened condition, you hit.

Grigor hustles to get to Myre. With a speed of 20, double move gets you to P8.

Mireza lets out a whimper of pain, and tears come to her eyes as the acid burns her shoulder. If anyone were paying close enough attention, they would see her spider scurrying from an upper pocket of her scarf to one farther from the sizzling point of impact. Ducking back down the stairs, she moves to the opposite side of the building again, using the wall for cover.

Iozef nods, "Very well. It's better than constantly falling upon my backside." With that, Iozef attempts exactly that. He makes his way around the building.

Round 7: Myre and his Zombies
Slowly, the two zombies fall back, one going to the door where Valiard stands, the other trying to cut Grigor.

Mireza feels the acid cutting through her skin. (2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 hp damage, still sting next round)

Myre is now absolutely angry at Valiard. I recognize you little sh!t. You sell grass and dandelions to midwives! And you! Windle, I called you a friend, and you come here to kill me!? I will use your corpses as servants for eternity!!!”

He gestures again and points a finger towards Valiard. From the floor where the door lays ajar, tentacles made of night sprout forth, sending the door flying on its hinges and attacking the rogue and the zombie.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The tentacles take a hold of both Valiard and the zombie, in Valiard’s case, squeezing him in darkness. [ooc](-8 hp to Valiard)

All of you are up.
Map


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Making his way to the outside of the building, Iozef notices Valiard being grappled by some form of tentacles. By the gods. Hang on, Mr. Tessar! Iozef then takes off in a dead run.

Run to I 2


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9
Deimus wrote:


Grigor hustles to get to Myre. With a speed of 20, double move gets you to P8.

Wearing a chain shirt so my move should be 30 and with Str 14 I am not medium encumbered


Map

Sorry, I was looking at your sheet. :)


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 8:

DC 5 Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Just noticed I forgot the Fort save to avoid being sickened, which I will take now: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26

Windle continues to advance slowly (move 15' to P3), cold fury in his gaze and voice. "You signed your own death warrant when you put your name in that book, 'Keeper.' But I'll show you more mercy than that thing the five of you called up."


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9
Deimus wrote:
Sorry, I was looking at your sheet. :)

D'oh... updating sheet


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Windle, if you're not doing anything but moving, I think you can take a double move for a total of 30 feet, although it will require another Acrobatics check for the second move action. Otherwise, you've got a standard action left; you might as well go Total Defense for the +4 AC bonus as do nothing with it; doesn't look like you'll be in a position to take an AoO anyway.

Mireza bites back a sob as the acid continues to eat into her shoulder. Seeing Iozef heading out the battered front doors, she follows, hoping to get out of range of the middenstone merchant's caustic spells. Rounding the corner of the building, she sees Valiard wrapped in what looks like a massive shadowy snake.

Double move out the front doors and around to w 2


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Good point, Mireza.

Second DC 5 Acrobatics check for the second half of the doubled half-move, if possible: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Thank you so much for that bit of advice. Feh :-).

Windle gets ahead of himself, slips, and falls, but manages to avoid going in the vat.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

You have got to be kidding me. What is this, keystone freaking cops?!?! How many ones can we possibly roll. IT'S JUST A FIVE!!! Man we are about as graceful as a drunk horse. :P


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

That's the thing--Windle's Dex is high enough that he only fails the DC 5 check on a 1. So of course, there it is. Right after his dramatic speech, too.


Map

I am reminded now of that scene in the 1974 movie The Four Musketeers where thay fight on a iced lake. So good!!!


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

lol

Has the map been updated?


Map

[/ooc]Waiting for Valiard and Grigor to post their round 8 action. In your case, you can apply the right speed for the previous round.[/ooc]

601 to 650 of 1,789 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.