Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Carrion Hill Module


551 to 600 of 1,789 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef delays. He'll wait until the zombies come to them.


Map

Valiard gets to the door. Meanwhile, the zombies start moving, but then they stop, and stay in place...

All are up. Valiard, the door is locked.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza has no interest in tangling with zombies. She'll stay near the door and wait for the situation to change.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

With the ease of long practice, Valiard scans the surrounding streets, looking for threats amd listening for the sounds of approaching people. Satisfied, he flicks out his picks and goes to work, humming to himself.

Open Lock 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor backs up, drawing his other blade and starts scanning around, looking for why the zombies would stop.

Perception

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Map

Grigor:
You saw a shadow behind the leather curtain in the back. Someone is behind.

Valiard:
With a flick of the wrist, you easily defeat the mecanism.

Iozef and Windle?


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

There! Behind the Curtain


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Moving with the calm, even motions only achieved through long patience, Valiard eases the door open far enough to slip his body in, and no more, closing the door behind him. He quickly takes stock of the activities as he flattens himself against the wall.

Stealth and -2 for sickened? 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 = 27
When is Valiard no longer sickened?

His grey cloak blends into the gloom of the building's interior and Valiard moves up the stairs carefully, drawing a dagger from one of his wrist sheaths as he skulks to the top of the stairs and carefully checks the door.

So is it locked? Can I see anyone from where I am skulking?


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef moves to the stairs to see why the zombies have yet to attack. Seeing them all standing in place, Iozef moves to the top of the steps. "Come hither abominations! Let us place you into your final rest as where you should be!" He waits to see what happens.

Move to U 8. Go Total Defense.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza sighs. Messaged: Must you shout, Crow? You could have whispered to me and whatever's behind the curtain mightn't have known you'd seen it. Apothecary, the Crow says there's something behind the curtain, in case you didn't hear him caw.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Is Zombie 1 still there? I thought we dropped it


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

One of them is now un-undead. The DM hasn't updated the map since combat began, I believe.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Back to being connected again. Something about trying to post from a phone that doesn't show what you're typing to make what should be fun into a real pain.

An arrow nocked and ready, the inquisitor looks where Grigor indicated.

Perception check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

He subvocalizes to Mireza, "Perhaps the lurker will panic when he or she realizes we know he or she is there."


Map

Valiard:
No one seems to have noticed your presence. The door is locked: a fancy one. Please use spoiler for now.

Windle, you see indeed a slight movement from behind the curtain...

The zombies stubbornly stay where they are...

Please act as though you don't see Valiard, unless you make Perception DC 29, or he makes his position clear.

Updated Map


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle discontinues his bane ability after the one round, then moves to V-3 and concentrates on detecting evil.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Anyone got any holy water? I could throw alchemist fire but in here? , He makes a boom motion. I've seen an exploding outhouse before - mind you there was also a home made still set up in it..


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Deimus:
Valiard notices traps just by being near them. (Trapfinder and Trapspotting) Ooooh its been a while since I have seen such a nice lock...a challenge... Valiard pulls out his picks once more and goes to work. Disable device 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Hmmmm, not quite...


Map

Valiard:
As you work, you notice a soft chanting coming from behind the curtain to your right.

Windle:
Your sight shifts into an alternate dimension, where the strands of light coalsec differently. You can sense from the overall brightness, the presence of evil. You'll need to wait a little for more info.

The stalemate continues, as the zombies remain in place, waiting...

End of round 2 of "combat". You're all up. Unless you make a perception DC 29, you can't see Valiard.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

As the zombies refuse to move, "Alright, very well." Iozef takes a step closer and swings at the undead.

I should be in U 8 as I mentioned earlier. Will 5' step to U 7 and attack #3. Fight defensively.

AC 17

Darkwood Quarterstaff 1d20 ⇒ 6

Missing terribly, "Stand still, beast."


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza absently begins to hum the same tune Valiard had been humming under his breath when he broke into the side door of the factory, picking up the melody where he broke off to sneak. Apothecary, where are you? she asks via message. The young priest is trying to beat the middenstone workers with a stick. He's not doing very well.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

"Miri...I am slightly busy right now. By the way, I think this guy is casting a spell...I hear chanting." Valiard whispers, barely breathing.

DM:
Let's see about this lock. Valiard thinks as he repositions the picks, attepting to focus only on the lock, rather than the chanting.

disable device 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

The apothecary hears a spellcaster chanting, Mireza passes on to the rest of the party subvocally. Priests, could he be summoning the ... thing once more? Apothecary, you are too far from me. Crow, we have no time to be clever; help the young priest return the corpses to rest so we can get to Myre.

Assume she's used up her actions this round passing messages; next round, she'll do something.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Windle continues to concentrate on his detection.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Grigor moves to U5 and attacks the Zombie (fighting defensively), drawing his other sword on the way.

(AC is +3)
Attack
1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 4 = 7
Damage
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

IF confirming
1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 4 = 13
Damage
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

lol - I am getting 1's in my other PBP games... good to be consistent


Map

Round 3: The Detailed Citizens
Mireza speaks in hush undertones with Valiard and the others while Valiard keeps at what he is doing in secret.

Windle keeps his concentration, searching the room for evil. He senses seven mild auras, probably related to the seven zombies within reach of the spell.

Grigor and Iozef sandwich the closest ghoul. As they move closer, they are assailed by the pungent middenstone fumes from the vats (Fortitude DC 15 or sickened). Furthermore, the floor is surprisingly slippery for melee and Grigor has to check himself unless he slips! (Acrobatics DC 5 if you move more than half your speed, DC 10 if you move full speed)

Let’s figure out those saves first.
Map


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

The important thing is that there apparently are no evil entities lurking below the surface in the vats.

The inquisitor messages to Mireza, "I sense no malevolence nearby other than the zombies. Pass the word, if you would."


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Acrobatics
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 vs DC 10
Fortitude
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 vs DC 15


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Rollin high :), even with Sickened I should still make the Acrobatics roll

Grigor gags and dry retches as he closes with the Zombie.

Waiting for confirmation of new round start after the saves are recorded... finally is it Ghoul or Zombie? Your text said Ghoul.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

The old priest says the zombies are all that's between us and the man behind the curtain, Mireza repeats obediently for the benefit of the others.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

"I must confess, that smell is horrendous." He says as a matter of fact as Iozef appears a bit paler.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

after re-reading the post I am good to go - AC 22 while fighting defensively

Grigor uses both his swords to try to cut down the Zombie but fights defensively.

#1
1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 - 2 - 4 = 15
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5

If confirming.

1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 - 2 - 4 = 21
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5

#2
1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 - 2 - 4 = 12
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 2 = 4

If confirming.

1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 - 2 - 4 = 14
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 2 = 2


Map

Round 3: The Detailed Citizens (continued)
Iozef and Grigor are taken by the fumes, visibly incommodated, they press on. Iozef misses, but Grigor manages to cut the zombie in the shoulder with one of his slashes.

Round 3: Myre and his Zombies
The zombies start to move! The ones forward moves towards you while the ones at the back start walking back. At the same time, the leather curtain is drawn by a gaunt hand. On the platform, 6 foot high and accessible by a flight of steep stairs, numerous tables, cabinets, and chairs make it apparent that this is where much of the business and paperwork for the Vat occurs, although the disarray of the furniture makes it look as if someone’s made a not-too-subtle search of the area recently.

In front of you stands, visible through the thick fumes, Rupman Myre, the successful Middenstone Baron. He wears a long beige robe bearing strange sigils. His hair and beard is black, long and in a state of disarray. His eyes are filled with madness as he points a finger at Grigor and intones in a dark voice a powerful incantation.
(Grigor, Will save DC 17 please)

Meanwhile, the zombie between Iozef and Grigor attacks Iozef with its fists.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The zombie takes advantage of Iozef's belches and strikes him mightily on the jaw, sending a flash of pain through the cleric's body. (-8 hp to Iozef)

All of you are up. You can wait until the save is resolved though.
Map


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Whew... thought I was screwed. On the Zombie front - not sure if these are standard Zombies or not. IF these are the standard issue Zombies, I may have landed a 2nd hit with that 12... and on that happy note...

Grigor attacks again, carving away at the muscles and joints of the parody of a man that stands before him, focusing all his attacks on damaging it.

Attack 1
1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 26
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 2 = 2

IF confirmed

1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 10
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 2 = 3

Attack 2
1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 13
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7

IF confirmed

1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 15
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 2 = 2


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 3:

Status:

HP: 33/33 AC: 18 Conditions: None

Windle again activates his bane ability against undead and sends two arrows thudding into the zombie in front of him.

Attack on #3 (point-blank, rapid shot, bane): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2 = 23
Damage on #3 (point-blank, bane): 1d8 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (4, 1) = 11

Attack on #3 (point-blank, rapid shot, bane): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2 = 20
Damage on #3 (point-blank, bane): 1d8 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (2, 4) = 12

Expendables used:

L1 spells: 0/5 L2 spells: 0/3 CLW wand: 0/50


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

I cannot get the map to load. I keep getting a "page not found" error from photobucket


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Try this link: map


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9
Windle Thetra wrote:

Round 3:

Status:

HP: 33/33 AC: 18 Conditions: None

Windle again activates his bane ability against undead and sends two arrows thudding into the zombie in front of him.

Attack on #3 (point-blank, rapid shot, bane): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2
Damage on #3 (point-blank, bane): 1d8 + 1 + 2d6

Attack on #3 (point-blank, rapid shot, bane): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2
Damage on #3 (point-blank, bane): 1d8 + 1 + 2d6

Expendables used:

L1 spells: 0/5 L2 spells: 0/3 CLW wand: 0/50

#2 is the one in front of you, not #3.

Mireza wrote:
Try this link: map


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

So, Valiard is nowhere near Windle? Is he on a platform above the floor of the shop and this door probably leads there, or are those other stairs the ones that go up to him? I am confused.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

You mean Myre instead of Windle, right? Myre was behind the curtain from c5 to c8.

Deimus in the discussion thread wrote:
Curtains runs from C5 to C8.
Valiard Tessar wrote:
His grey cloak blends into the gloom of the building's interior and Valiard moves up the stairs carefully, drawing a dagger from one of his wrist sheaths as he skulks to the top of the stairs and carefully checks the door.

So the door was at c-d 3 and the stairs at d 8. Looks like you and the DM had some miscommunication as to which side of the building you were going to. There was apparently a door at floor-level and a curtain up the stairs, but no stairs to a door. Yes, Myre is on a platform six feet higher up than floor level which presumably runs where the curtain did, c 5-8.

Deimus wrote:
On the platform, 6 foot high and accessible by a flight of steep stairs, numerous tables, cabinets, and chairs make it apparent that this is where much of the business and paperwork for the Vat occurs, although the disarray of the furniture makes it look as if someone’s made a not-too-subtle search of the area recently.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7
Grigor Vachkov wrote:

#2 is the one in front of you, not #3.

Duh. How'd I miss that? Yeah, take the attacks on #2.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

As he gets beaten quite good, "Mr. Vachkov," he starts as blood seeps out of his mouth, "I will let you handle these creatures." He states as he goes on the defensive.

Total Defense; AC 19; Hp's 20/28


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza moves to the southeast corner where she can fix her eyes on Myre across the length of the building, offering him a crooked smile before speaking the word "dallineb" with force and conviction.

Move to z 8; cast blindness on Myre, Fort DC 15


Map

on the plus side, Myre hasn't seen Valiard, and he can use the platform as cover to get closer...


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Ok. So he is over there...Valiard stares forlornly at the lock for a second before gently touching its faceplate. I will be back lovely...

I can't quite see him...but judging by the zombies at the bottom of the stairs, he is probably right near there. If I can get behind him, I might be able to incapacitate him...or slit his throat.

Valiard sidles cautiously down the platform towards the corner, keeping low, so the furniture blocks him from view wherever possible.

Just keep him busy guys, so he is focusing on you...and not on me.

Stealth 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

move to d/5, then b/5 then a/6 to a/7. That's 30 feet. If he spots me, I will attack (or run away screaming...whichever occurs first). If not, we can get sneaky next round.


Map

Round 4: The Detailed Citizens (continued)
As he gets beaten quite good, "Mr. Vachkov," he starts as blood seeps out of his mouth, "I will let you handle these creatures." He states as he goes on the defensive.

Shaking off the spell, Grigor attacks again, carving away at the muscles and joints of the parody of a man that stands before him, focusing all his attacks on damaging it. The zombie collapses under his assaults.

Windle again activates his bane ability against undead and sends two arrows thudding into the zombie in front of him. The shafts dig deep and manage to bring the zombie to the floor.

Mireza moves to the southeast corner where she can fix her eyes on Myre across the length of the building, offering him a crooked smile before speaking the word "dallineb" with force and conviction.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Myre yells in anger as he looses his sight!

Meanwhile, Ok. So he is over there...Valiard stares forlornly at the lock for a second before gently touching its faceplate. I will be back lovely...
I can't quite see him...but judging by the zombies at the bottom of the stairs, he is probably right near there. If I can get behind him, I might be able to incapacitate him...or slit his throat.
Valiard sidles cautiously down the platform towards the corner, keeping low, so the furniture blocks him from view wherever possible.
Just keep him busy guys, so he is focusing on you...and not on me.

Round 4: Myre and his Zombies
The zombies press their attack, but moving slowly. Only one can reach Iozef and tries to pummel him bloody.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

His swing is short though.

The Middenstone Baron, now blind, moves his hands quickly as he chants darkly.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

The arcane ether flexes around his fingers and the air seems to snap as his eyes clear. He then steps sideways to get out of sight from the threatening witch: "Fools! Trespassers! Don't you know you will die quick if you linger longer?!"

All of you are up.
Map


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 4:

Status:

HP: 33/33 AC: 18 Conditions: None

From his vantage on the stairs Windle sends another pair of arrows whistling down towards a zombie (#7 this time).

Attack (point-blank, rapid shot, bane): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2 = 21
Attack (point-blank, rapid shot, bane): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 - 2 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (1, 1) = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (4, 5) = 11

What a cruddy set of rolls. I'll bet it's still moving.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:20/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Iozef, move back behind me or jump that railing!

will wait for Iozef to move and then takes a 5ft step to wear Zombie #3 is and prepares a double attack for the Zombie - held action for Zombie to move to me

IF the Zombie moves to attack distance... Attack 1 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 2 = 8 and damage 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 = 6 (crit conversion if any) 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 = 7 and 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7 and Attack 2 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 2 = 14 and damage 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 = 6 (crit conversion if any) 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 2 = 16 and 1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 = 6


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

DM:
Valiard wants to sneak up and put a dagger to Myre's throat. What do you want me to roll to do so?


Map

Valiard:
Ah! The concealment rules... Please roll Stealth and your attack.

551 to 600 of 1,789 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.