Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Darkness Below Maure Castle.... (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Thasmudyan

The ultimate dungeon delve deep into the bowels of Maure Castle where the evil, insane and vile House Maure once dwelt. What secrets lay hidden in this once proud House's crumbling abode and what happened to the members of this House....


701 to 718 of 718 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Well played Lord Thasmudyan, well played...


Falling Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 6) = 11

Malcom, the DC is only 21, you beat it. Hey Lord Thas, if one of the golems falls on the other, does that do additional damage?


Aaleron, you are correct on the falling damage. However, if I do end up falling in I'd like to roll an Acrobatics Check to avoid the first 10 feet... just in case

Acrobatics Check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

Cheliax

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

The golems slam into the bottom of the bit and you can here the sound of stone cracking below. Malcom on the other hand pushes off the golem he slammed into and jumps over to the other side of the dais just beyond where the second golem stood before he fell too.

The Golems on there turn stand up but are unable to climb out.

Round 2 actions please


Aelaeron begins chanting in a low sing-song voice, rocking back and forth.

Casting summon monster III to summon 1d3 small magma elementals. They are +4 to Str & Con due to augment summoning feat and will appear on my turn next round.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Pendin looks down at the golems in the pit and shakes his head. "Well done Aelaeron! This is an amazing piece of magic!" He looks around to see if there is any other danger.

Perception 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33


Malcom stands beside Pendin at the edge of the pit. Looking down at the Golems he is clearly radiating self satisfaction.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

Round 2
Perception Check
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
Attack roll #1
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Attack roll #2
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Possible Crit if allowed
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage #1
1d6 ⇒ 3
Sneak attack damage if allowed
6d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 4, 1, 2, 4) = 17
Total damage if allowed
3 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 3 + 4 = 21 with deadly and powerful
Damage #2
3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 4) = 8
Sneak attack damage if allowed
6d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 2, 1, 6, 2) = 17
Total damage if allowed
8 + 3 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 6 + 3 = 30 with deadly and powerful
Total Damage if all allowed
21 + 30 = 51
--------------------------
Drake moves up slightly from the side of the hole from the shadow and shoots down on the Golems and focuses his attacks on the one that to him looks hurt the most.


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

Chiri grabs the bow, and moves up to the hole shifting to normal.
"Who's bright idea was it to start this while we were scattered? Next someone is going to activate a golem, let's collect together first and ready for battle before doing so."

She takes a shot down the hole,
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 321d6 ⇒ 6
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Cheliax

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Malcom you stand there in satisfaction while Aelaeron cast another spell this time to summon some sort of creatures. Pendin from your view you can see these golem are hurt but are not down. Drake and chirinide you unleash several attacks on them and between the two of you, you destroy one and cause some damage to the other.

The last of the golems stands up on its turns and tries to scramble out of the to no avail.

round 3 actions


M Human (Mwangi: Bekyar) Cleric 11/Monk 1

"Finish it off. This is not combat."


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

"Ah, if only I could reach the statue."


"I could easily jump in there and finish it off..."


1d3 ⇒ 1 small, vaguely man-shaped blob of black, glassy stone appears next to.the pit. It opens its maw wide and vomits forth a stream of molten lava which puddles in the bottom of the pit, burning everything inside it.

2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3fire damage.

Meanwhile, Aelaeron takes a rubs a pearl that has been sown into the collar of his robe and recalls the pit forming magic back to his mind.

Isn't there still one more statue on the top level of the dais? Go kill it, yeesh.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

"I think Aelaeron has shown us up quite well, my fighting friends. Maybe our fists and weapons will be proved upon the last statue?"

Pendin goes up to the last statue and strikes it.

Attack 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
Damage 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 1) + 5 = 13


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Confirm Crit 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
Damage 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 8) + 5 = 15


F Were-tiger, half elf AC 23 -TT 23 - FF 17 - CMD 29 - DR10/Silver - Ini +8

"Ahh, but number three has had a chance to act and hasn't, for what reason?"

Chiri morphs and walks calmly over if the statue has not moved, or if it has moved aggresively, she pounces at the staff going for a quick disarm if able. (Or a quick grab, which ever the case may be. And yes she looks to see how the statue has grabbed it for the easiest way to take the staff, prefering not to break anything)

Use whichever, if either is needed,
Disarm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Strength: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

Round 3
attack roll #1
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
attack roll #2
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Damage #1
1d6 ⇒ 2
Sneak attack damage if allowed
6d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 1, 6, 2, 5) = 25
Total Damage if Allowed
2 + 5 + 6 + 3 + 6 + 3 + 5 = 30 with deadly and powerful
Damage #2
1d6 ⇒ 6
Sneak attack damage if allowed
6d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 6, 4, 2, 1) = 18
Total Damage if Allowed
6 + 3 + 3 + 6 + 4 + 3 + 3 = 28 with deadly and powerful
Total damage from Both attacks if allowed
28 + 30 = 58
total damage if NOT allow
2 + 6 = 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I take up my bow again and Loose 2 arrows down on the last one that is left in the hole.

701 to 718 of 718 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Darkness Below Maure Castle.... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.