Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Darkness Below Maure Castle.... (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Thasmudyan

The ultimate dungeon delve deep into the bowels of Maure Castle where the evil, insane and vile House Maure once dwelt. What secrets lay hidden in this once proud House's crumbling abode and what happened to the members of this House....


301 to 350 of 718 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Luca channels power through the wand once more and casts Protection from Evil on Gelik before flying back to his master.

47/50 charges remaining


Aelaeron walks back out into the hallway and smiles at Nexumis.

Elven:

Greetings! I am Aelaeron, called Beast-Caller. I take it you are a fellow student of the Art. Be welcome, we are glad to have you I am sure. Once these bodaks are dealt with, and the hurts of the rest are attended to, there is an interesting conundrum presented in the the form of a Chalice to the west. I would be most interested in your opinion on the matter.

Thas, I am assuming based on my Knowledge Religion & Planes checks I have all relevant info from the Bestiary on bodaks.

For now, I believe I will study it from afar, although, as I recall, bodaks are somewhat resistant to fire...

As Luca alights on his shoulder, Aelaeron strokes the tiny dragon under its chin, then turns and casts Detect Magic to see if he can determine anything about the magic aura that rendered him unconscious without reentering the room.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41
Knowledge(Arcana): 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28


Feeling the weakness in his body after the Bodak's gaze, Gelik tries to get a better grip of the crossbow and fires a shot into the more wounded Bodak, before trying to back away from the fight.
Heroism, Protection from Evil, Point Blank Shot, -3 levels
attack: 1d20 + 16 + 2 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 2 + 1 - 3 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

Ref save to move 20 ft. up: 1d20 + 12 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 - 2 = 28

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Malcom you begin the round by feeling more drained by the bodaks gaze. 2 more negative levels. Somehow you muster the strength though to fight back and land the first two blows on the bodak infront of you and send him to his grave(again!!).

Zaldane you steps up and channels positive energy at the bodak, the creature doesn't seem to like it but remains standing.

Pendin moves in to attack and lands 4 out of 6 attacks which cause damage and is able to trip the bodak causing it to go prone.

The last and final attack needed to take down the final bodak is landed by Drake who shots it in the face twice with arrows one of which takes half the bodaks desicated face with it as it does a lot of damage due the accuracy and strength of the shot. The hallway grows quiet as the battle comes to a close.

Luca you cast protection from evil on Gelik who looks lost in thought I need a fort save Gelik for the final gaze attack that was done end of last round

Aelaeron you think from you knowledge of all things arcane that it is some sort of illusion spell, you would guess it has been permanently cast on the chalice but that the chalice itself is not magical both from your previous observations, and on this time.


Fort save: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 19
Phew. Thanks for that Protection from Evil Luca!

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

passed the save no negative levels beyond the original 3

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

I go over to the bodys now that they are dead and see if there is anything to loot on them.

Perception check

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 20 = 32

after searching the bodies I go around and look where malcom is looking pretty bad and say Malcom my friend you look ill please sit for a while it looks like that those creatures drained you of your life force. I have not the ablity to heal you but I am sure one of our friends here should

helps malcom to the ground to rest for a couple of minutes

you fought well my friend you took a lot of them down


Male Elf Wizard- 12

Nexumis smiles as Aelaeron reveals his magical abilities, and sharing the information about the fire resistant Bodaks,

Why didn't I know such things... At least a fellow Elf has enough sense to learn of our enemy's... I must talk with this one

Nexumis makes his way over to Aelaeron, Kyrsil perched atop his shoulder something like a parrot,

Elven:
Nice to know I'm traveling with another of my kin. The fact you dabble in the arts only makes it that much better
The elf gives a grand smile; and looks toward the Chalice.

What is everyones thoughts about this Chalice, is it approachable? Any clues to its purpose or a reason for its being here?

Nexumis waves his hand in the direction of the room and the chalice within, closing his eyes he connects himself to the Weave, trying to get as much information as he can about the Chalice and the room itself. Upon feeling any magical aura he racks his knowledge of spells and the Arcane trying to figure out what spell might be cast within.

Detect Magic:Study for 4-6 'rounds'

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (15) + 21 = 36 -- Should tell me what spell has been cast.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Pendin walks over to Malcolm and claps him on the back. "An impressive showing friend. Irori would be proud to have you as one of his captains!" He walks over to Lady Zaldane and says, "The chalice changed colors before I was knocked unconscious. Do you know of anything that could cause that?" He looks over at the two Elves, "Aelaeron, would you know what could cause that to happen? You, Nexumis I believe, have you heard of such a thing?"


female human Cleric(of Shelyn) 17/Mythic 10 hierophant

Am on phone will post later


Malcom accepts Drakes help in sitting down. He feels queasy, leans over and vomits.

"I hope that wasn't too reckless for you guys. I have the tenancy tackle the problem head on."

Malcom feels sharp points all over his legs and butt.

"And can we please dismiss these plants, they're very uncomfortable. I just need a second to rest before I move on."

Do you want me to update my character sheet to show the negative levels?

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Aelaeron

Spoiler:

My bad you actually would have figured out the spell with your knowledge arcana roll of 41
You are sure from the aura that it is an illusionary spell you once heard of called Scintillating Pattern, but it seems it has been modified with the purpose to cause the target of the spell to be knocked out rather than just stunned as would be normal. You are also pretty sure it was casted by a very powerful wizard much stronger than yourself or Neximus. Lastly as mentioned before it seems to be cast onto the chalice but the chalice itself doesn't seem to be magical at all beyond this effect being placed on it as you doesn't notice any other magical auras surrounding the chalice.

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM
Malcom Eviscerator wrote:


Do you want me to update my character sheet to show the negative levels?

If you want just add a spoiler tag after your normal stats with the altered stats that show it at the -5 negative levels that way if i need to double check anything up until this effect has been dealt with I can


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

Chirinide dismisses the entangle, and releases the invisibilty. She flys over to where the bodaks came from looking to see if they were there already or if they came here through a secret passage or spell.


female human Cleric(of Shelyn) 17/Mythic 10 hierophant

She rushes over to Malcom and rests her hand on him begins to pray
Thy Goddess above hear my pray, this beautiful soul requires aid, I beseech you and your eternal love to restore him

casting Restoration


Your martial prowess is astounding Malcom. We are lucky to have you, as well as Drake, Chirinide, Pendin and Gelik with us. You are all most formidable. Lady Zaldane, I believe your strengths may be of great use to us here as well. Does your Goddess have any blessing which might restore our friends to health? Silly me, of course you do, and you have acted before I can even speak!

Aelaeron smiles at Nexumis, I hope to show myself as more than a dabbler, friend. With any luck we may be able to learn many things from each other.
Now, as for this Chalice, in my studies, I have read of a most potent illusion, it creates a pattern than can ensnare the mind to stun and stupefy as it did to Pendin, the Lady, and myself. I believe this chalice, in and of itself, is no more magical than the knife at my belt, but is the focus for this spell. However, it presents a significant obstacle to our passage should we wish to continue in that direction.
The only means of bypassing the illusion that I am aware of is to be without sight. A blindfold may be sufficient, but I am not certain of the efficacy of that method. We would need to test it. Perhaps one of us could enter the area of the pattern, blindfolded, with a strong line attached, so that if they fall victim, we can pull them to safety. What say you all?


Do you have the material component to cast that spell? I checked but your character sheet doesn't have an inventory section.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

"I will gladly offer myself to test out this theory. We can use my spider silk rope restraining that monster we found outside the large doors. Of course, we must decide what to do with said creature before untying it. I have spoken to it in its language and it is most uncooperative to my mundane means of questioning. "


Malcom sits, back to the wall with his face buried in his palms, elbows pressed into his knees for support. He speaks but does not change his position.

"Should you like you may use my rope rather than untying the beast. Granted I only have 50' and its not as nice in quality as yours."

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

scouts around looking near where the undead came from hoping to find anything out of place

Perception check
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

No longer on phone here is my perception for earlier
Perception with Darkvision and Detect Magic: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

"See anything Drake? Know anything about the elf? Is he a friend of yours?"

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

the mage that sowed up? looks over at nexumis hmm, I have never seen him before. I head though that someone else was supose to join us. They were running an erron for someone else I gather... I am not sure.

I noticed your cloak, do you have any other items that are as helpful as that? I am intrested if you could let me know what you know about this type of gear. (belt is what I am thinking)


Male Elf Wizard- 12

Nexumis merely nods at Alearen; still thinking about the Chalice. Upon hearing the plan and Pendin volunteering to test the elves theory, he nods in agreement. Yes, a capable man such as yourself would be a great test. If the room is impassable, is there another way around? I'll check the room where to Bodaks were for any secrete passages or magical doors maybe...

Nexumis heads to the other room and helps with the search.

{remember, Elves have a +2 perception check on noticing secret doors or traps/switches doors of magical nature.}

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25 Perception check


Gelik rummages through his vest pockets before choosing a greenish extract and drinks it. The drink seems to provide a supernaturally refreshing effect. Restoration - negative levels and ability drains removed.

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Drake, Chirinide, Nexumis

Spoiler:

Drake, you search the bodies of the bodaks and find nothing on them of value all of them wear tattered clothing that all have a sun symbol you remember is the crest of the Seekers.

After looking them over you check with Chirinide and Nexumis around the corner from where the bodaks had come you find a hallway that at first goes south for 30 feet and then turns east for 10 ft before continuing south again right after the corner on right is a door. It is open and the smell of death is heavy in the air and you see from the doorway a twenty-foot by twenty-foot stone chamber. Torchlight flickers upon the silver tines of huge stylized sun symbols engraved into each of the four walls.

Chirinide you don't see anything magical in the room you and Drake look into or on the bodies he searched.

Nexumis you don't notice any secret doors, traps or switches.

Beyond the open door on the right you three notice the hall continues for 35 feet and then turns to the west.

Drake what belt are you referring too

Gelik you feel better after drinking the extract Remove the negative levels

Aelaeron

Spoiler:

You remember from when you were knocked out intially that you had gone at least 20 feet into the room before you passed out. The think you guys could avoid the area of effect but you need to hug the walls.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

I was thinking her belt of +6 Dex


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

You realize that it would be 18k for me to make and thus 36 days to make, right?

"Well, I normally make spell cards, but I dabble in making other things too. The cloak just helps one hide is all. Nothing much compared to invisibility. The only reason I even crafted these is because I didn't know anyone around here to replace the ones I had back home. Tell you what I will let watch me make something when make it back to town and get some down time, and you can pay for the materials, okay?" She smiles, and gestures for Drake to proceed her into the room, then she turns to the newcomer, "I am Chirinide of Notche, The Tiger Clan. Who are you?"


Hmmm, as I think on it, Pendin, the best way to proceed may be to cleave to the walls. This may allow us to skirt the field of magic and proceed. However, what do we have to the west? Drake, Chirinide, what do you see? I would prefer if we did not split the party. Perhaps we could set some sort of trigger in one direction, to let us know if anything is coming up behind us. Chirinide, didn't you mention some facility with alarms?

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

I have not been able to get to the map, so I do not know where I am at on there so I can not say what I can see. I agree though not to break up the party

Chirinide, I understand what you are saying about your abilities. I would gladly pay for the materials and everything. I have not seen anything out of the normal Aelaeron at the moment. I am guessing that there might be some sort of trap that is causing the issues that bound our friends.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

"If I could go without being blindfolded I would be happier. But, truly, as it was pointed out, we shouldn't be splitting up. Let's all stay together." He glances back at the tied up figure, "And what should we do with that."


Male Elf Wizard- 12

Returning to the rest of the party at the entrance to the Chalice room, Nexumis smiles at Chirinide, Such a pretty name for a lady elf. Even if the blood of mortals runs through your veins; Its a pleasure m'lady. He extends his hand, bows and gives the customary kiss on hers as she grasps his own.

I'm Nexumis; scholar, wizard and seeker of mysteries. My Journey to help the Society and this group have multiple meanings. Above all, to unlock the secrets of Maure Castle. I'll be chronicling our time here; does anyone have anything to share about the time before I showed up.

He pulls a small pocket book out of his robs, along with an ink pen. With a wave of his hand and a simple incantation Tel' Rekeen

The pen begins writing in elven upon the note pad I'm simply writing about the Chalice, the Bodaks and a description of each person. Including your names and obvious area of expertise. I may make modifications at a later time; when were not pressed for action.

I'll be making a RL copy of his 'book' on my CS at Dndsheets.net. If anyone is interested in reading or adding to it :)

Back to the matter at hand Kerrleas. Aelaeron seems to believe we can pass through the Chalice room by staying near the walls. Lets hope he's correct.

The elf looks to the two tough guys in the group, Pendin or Malcom should lead us through I think. With the other bringing up the rear. As far as the 'alarm' goes, I'll place the spell at the exit we choose leave the Chalice room; making it a mental alarm that way It can't be heard by our enemies, nor can it be tampered with.

He points to his elven friend, Aelaeron; if you have this ability as well maybe putting one at this entrance to the room wouldn't be a bad Idea ether. That way we would know if they entered the Chalice room, but took a different exit than we did. What say you all?

He puts his note pad back into his robes and awaits his 'Kerrleas' response.
==========================

Kerrlease= Elven word for 'friends'
Tel' Rekeen= Elven incantation for the Prestidigitation spell. "Minor Tricks" I figured that was good enough to have a pen write on a note pad by itself.

Nexumis will cast alarm at the exit of the Chalice room that the party takes, if your next post takes us through the room. If not, then we'll play this one post at a time :) Lovin the game so far man! Lets GO!


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

After looking around the room, Chirinide walks out to where the others are discussing the chalice

"Aelaeron, it is just a spell, don't you know it? I guess I can teach it to you later.

Well down that way is a room with sun carvings and a hallway, and that way is a giant room with a knock out chalice. I say we go down the hallway for now, if we need to go through here later maybe we can move the chalice out of the way or even move it to block a passage behind us."

In response to Pendin's question, "We can always put him in front of the chalice, see if it knocks him out or if he is somehow protected, otherwise leave him tied up outside."

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5
Pendin Fust wrote:
He glances back at the tied up figure, "And what should we do with that."

pulls out his kurki and walks behind the bound gnoll and pulls his head back and slits hit throat

to hit
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

Damage roll with vital strike and sneak attack damage
2d4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1) + 1 = 5
+
6d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 5, 4, 6, 4) = 25
with deadly and power sneak it equals out to be 32 damage

then quietly walks back to the conversation at hand and acts as if nothing happened


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Pendin stares speechless for a moment at his companions' ruthless disregard for life. "Expeditious as that may have been, that was not quite what I had in mind. Simply killing a live creature is not the preferred route. And at the very least, I would have liked to have had a clean rope.".

He walks over to the lifeless corpse, bows his head in silent prayer, and begins reverently untying the rope grimacing each time he notices a blood stain on it from the slain beast.

After he finishes coiling the rope back around his forearm, he walks back to the group and hangs his head slightly.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

I only did what others would not do. I do not have a disregard for life but at this point we needed to do the quick and simple. Since no one else would have done it I did my job. looks at Pendin, my friend his life wasn't in vain


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

"Yet we now do not have him as a potential asset, we have magics that could have made him cooperative and he may have had some way to safely pass any traps or such, as well as being a guinea pig for anything we are unsure about, such as walking blindfolded into the chalice. Besides would want someone to simply execute you for the sake of expedience?"

As she speaks she walks over and uses prestidigitation to clean Pendin's rope as he gathers it.

"So, taking the hallway then?"

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

So first here is a link to the map. Second what is the decision which direction are you going. To the East is the Chalice Room, to the south is a Hallway leading to a doorway, to the west and then north is a hallway leading to a break wall with arcane symbols on it. To the south along the same hallway is a room that smells of death and a hallway that continues south and then turns east again.

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Drake

Spoiler:

Drake you notice when you got up close and personal with the Gnoll what looked like a parchment stuffed down the front of his armor


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

"Thank you Chirinide, you have quite a skill with your hands. I'll admit I was resigned to carrying the reminder on my rope." Pendin heads over to the other group, looking back and saying, "We should rejoin the others and leave the chalice for now. I do not fancy being knocked out again."

Once he gets to the other group he looks at Drake and says, "You are right. We did at least learn from the beast that this place in general is unfriendly. And perhaps my idealism prevented me from making the decision that was necessary. Irori demands perfection and I must work to achieve it."


Well, at least your rope is clean, Pendin. As for you, Drake, we all make our own decisions, and we all live with the consequences. We cannot know what that gnoll's intentions were, and now we never shall. I do not judge you, or even disagree with your actions, I just prefer a more cautious approach.

The elf turns his attention to Chirinide and Nexumis. Sadly, alarm spells do not number amongst the arcana contained in my grimoires. If we decide to rest in this place at some later time, perhaps we can all share knowledge. Until such time, I'd humbly ask one of you to do the honors. If I recall correctly from my studies, the spell affects a sphere with a diameter of forty feet. If we place it here, south of the doors where we slew the gnolls, it should catch any creature that decides to follow us no matter what direction we travel in.

Aelaeron purses his lips in thought, then turns to Malcom. Didn't you say you'd found something just before the Bodaks emerged? Perhaps we should explore all our options before we decide which path to take.

GM:
Lol, now I can't access the map. I sent a request through my gmail account. It's james.h.h.jr@gmail.com. Also, have you made a decision regarding diamond dust, and that spell focus I mentioned in the discussion thread? Thanks.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

Goes back to the gnolls body and grabs the parchment that was down the front of the armor. some one! Hey can anyone of you make sure that there is no magic on this piece before I open it up? moves over toward the group and holds up the paper I do not go of the paper but I hol it up in the air with it folded as it was

after it has been checked out by one or more of them if there is no magic on it I will open it and attempt to read it. If there is magic on it I will hand to the nearest spell caster and then before they open plot make sure to get back 35 ft to make sure that he doesn't get hurt from them opening it up.


Cast detect magic on Drake's piece of paper.


Male Elf Wizard- 12

Nexumis nods in agreement with Aelaeron. Since I was ported into the castle; I'm not sure which way you all came to get here. But I think our alarm shouldn't be wasted on someone merely passing through the halls. I'd like it to be sounded only if the passerby is for sure taking our route. So; we must decide which way were heading before I cast the spell, once we do I'll place it so that no matter how small or large the being is, if its following us, I'll know about it and be able to alert the rest of you. As I said before, I'll make it a mental alarm, that way I can 'hear' it up to a mile away and our enemies won't be alerted at all. Sound good to everyone?

Watching the human scramble over to the gnoll and then back again clutching a piece of paper, Nexumis eyes him with interest. What might you have there Drake m'boy?

As he asks about it being magic, Nexumis chuckles a bit, If it is magic, its probably a scroll of some sort. Doubtful a piece of paper is a magic trap. And if it is... The elf pauses for a second,

It would be triggered by the gaze of your eyes young one. Merely opening it wouldn't cause you any harm. But an Explosive Rune spell.. That could kill you in an instant. Very hard to detect with mundane means, and yet still difficult using magic as well. Let me see what I can see

Cast Detect magic on the paper as well; Study the Aura, if one exists, for as long as needed to determine as follows
==============================================

1. Strength of aura or spell.
2. Whether its Divine or Arcane
3. Which School of magic its derived from
4. What spell it is.

Spellcraft check: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35 To determine the above

Perception Check: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15 To find 'explosive Runes' or another trap within the paper.

GM:
The perception check shouldn't be needed really. If the Detect magic/spellcraft combination is high enough to figure out the aura and spell on the paper; it should 'over ride' the perception check.

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Aelaeron or Nexumis, neither of you detect any magic on this parchment, it looks like just a regular piece of paper.

Drake

Spoiler:

Once you get confirmation that the letter is not magic you open it and try to read it. The only problem is that the words are not in a language you can read, you suspect that because he is a gnoll it is gnollish.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

I can not read this paper at all can anyone else read it?


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

"Let's see here, I'll try and take a look at it..." Pendin looks at the paper, hoping his earlier potion allows him to read the text.

Although as I wrote this I looked at the description of the spell, and I don't think it gives me the ability to read the language...


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

Chirinide casts comprehend languages on Pendin, which does allow for reading text.

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Pendin

Spoiler:

After chirinide cast the spell on you Pendin you read over the missive. It is from a person you suspect is a gnoll name Yug-Anark and is addressed to a tribal leader of some local Gnoll tribe that you gather from the letter lives in the nearby mountains a place called Abbor-Alz. The content of the letter basically states that Yug-Anark is growing tired of the human wizard Eli Tomorast who she serves and seeks an alliance with this tribe of Gnolls as well as any of their allies in a bid to get out from under the heel of Tomorast, and create a Gnoll army that will show these puny human scum what Rovagug the devourer is capable of.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

As Pendin reads the paper his eyes widen slightly and he looks up at the group, "It would seem that a Gnoll named Yug-Anark in a nearby mountain region, Abbor-Alz it says here, is tired of the human wizard Eli Tomorast. This gnoll serves the wizard but is seeking to bring together the tribe of gnolls and their allies to get out from under this Eli. They want to create an army on behalf of Rovagug the devourer." After relaying this information, he looks around the group, "Does anyone recognize the name, Eli Tomorast? And it seems this castle may become an even unfriendlier place in the near future if a gnoll army is gathered."


Lord Thas, has Aelaeron ever heard of Eli Tomorast?

301 to 350 of 718 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Darkness Below Maure Castle.... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.