Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Darkness Below Maure Castle.... (Inactive)

Game Master Lord Thasmudyan

The ultimate dungeon delve deep into the bowels of Maure Castle where the evil, insane and vile House Maure once dwelt. What secrets lay hidden in this once proud House's crumbling abode and what happened to the members of this House....


601 to 650 of 718 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

On the next one, we can have everyone declare their readied actions, then maybe we'll catch it flat footed.


Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Elf Wizard- 12

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Nexumis grins as Malcoms comes to the front, but with our little dragon doing the dirty work, the smart way, Nexumis is even more pleased with the group as a whole.

I think all of us will get through thos alive

As the phantom reveals itself Nexumis points his staff at the mystic, Taste arcane elven bolts haha!

Five blue bolts of arcane energy fly from his gnarled staff, all slamming into the phantom one by one.

one charge on my staff; a small 14 damage...

mm rolls:

M1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 m2: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 m3: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 m4: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 m5: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Pendin begins the round by rushing over to the painted fighter and reach to get him into a grapple and succeeds.

Aelaeron you spend your time examining the fighter and the aura around them your guess is it is some form or variation of summon monster type of spell.

Mousa Bless spell goes off.

About this time Flynn decides to let loose a volley of arrows at Pendin and the fighter. Thankfully they all hit the fighter and damage him quite a bit by hitting every time.

Chirinide you shoot your arrows too but fail to hit the fighter.

Malcom and Drake seem to be waiting to act.

Lastly Nexumis you shoot your bolts and also hit the fighter he seems to take it but still remains standing.

The fighter tries to get out of the hold Pendin has on him but is unable to.

Round 2 actions please.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

round 1 held action

I go and sneak around the one that pendin has grappled

1d20 + 24 ⇒ (6) + 24 = 30

round 2 action

I am going to go in for the sneak attack
to hit
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
damage if hit
2d4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 1 = 7
sneak attack damage
6d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 1, 5, 6, 6) = 25

total damage = 35 (7+5+3+3+5+6+6)


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Pin grapple check with +5 for enemy not breaking free 1d20 + 21 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 21 + 5 = 31

Damage in grapple 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6


Aelaeron begins casting enlarge person on Pendin.


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

Chiri moves to flanking the knight and fires again,
1d20 + 12 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 - 4 = 20
1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + (5, 4) = 10


---------------------------------------------------------
If you're still taking round 1 actions from Drake and I:
---------------------------------------------------------

Malcom will move up to the nearest enemy (or the one that makes the most sense) and attack.

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Edit:Dex Check for Natural 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Likely a fail :(

Off Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

-----------------
Round 2 actions:
-----------------

If you're not accepting my round 1 action than substitute the above for this.

Full Round Attack:

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Off Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Off Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

Malcoms final attack initiates a free Bull Rush Attack using his attack bonus as his CMB. He will not move up with the enemy. CMB for attack =21.

Note wrote:
If your attack is successful, your target is pushed back 5 feet. For every 5 by which your attack exceeds your opponent's CMD you can push the target back an additional 5 feet. You can move with the target if you wish but you must have the available movement to do so. If your attack fails, your movement ends in front of the target.


Male Elf Wizard- 12

Nexumis holdshis position, I cant do much good with everyone swarming it! Jus know when your ready to pull out, he wont be following you heheh

More magic missiles!:

mm: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 2, 2) + 5 = 15

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

At the end of last round, Malcom tried to attack the grappled foe and instead hit himself with his own shield Take 17 damage from your first attack

Pendin you continue to grapple the fighter and are able to pin him and cause him damage.

Aelaeron you cast your spell on Pendin and he grows larger. Pendin you are now considered on size category bigger, so hulk out on this dude :)

Moussa and Flynn seem to be waiting for something to happen.

Chirinide you attack the fighter and hit him this time causing him some more damage.

Drake must think its time to finish this fighter as he slides up and stabs him really hard, gutting the fighter in the process, and causing him to go limp in Pendin's arms.

About this time the remaining candles go out and three other fighters appear.

Nex you magic missle the nearest one and it grunts.

Malcom you go berzerk on the nearest foe after hitting yourself last round and beat him silly with your shield and bull rush him with your last attack and knock him back into the wall behind him.

Round 3 actions


M Human (Mwangi: Bekyar) Cleric 11/Monk 1

Moussa strikes out at the third fighter.
strike one: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
damage one: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
strike two: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
damage two: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Wow, somehow didn't notice a round went by, despite checking daily. Time to give up the sauce a bit I think.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

I am going to go back into the shadows again.

stealth check
1d20 + 24 ⇒ (11) + 24 = 35
moves up behind the one that Nex'ed magic missled


Aelaeron chants briefly and casts haste

You all feel much faster.

Haste:

School transmutation; Level bard 3, sorcerer/wizard 3
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (a shaving of licorice root)
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Targets one creature/level, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
Duration 1 round/level
Saving Throw Fortitude negates (harmless); Spell Resistance yes (harmless)
The transmuted creatures move and act more quickly than normal. This extra speed has several effects.

When making a full attack action, a hasted creature may make one extra attack with one natural or manufactured weapon. The attack is made using the creature's full base attack bonus, plus any modifiers appropriate to the situation. (This effect is not cumulative with similar effects, such as that provided by a speed weapon, nor does it actually grant an extra action, so you can't use it to cast a second spell or otherwise take an extra action in the round.)

A hasted creature gains a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. Any condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses.

All of the hasted creature's modes of movement (including land movement, burrow, climb, fly, and swim) increase by 30 feet, to a maximum of twice the subject's normal speed using that form of movement. This increase counts as an enhancement bonus, and it affects the creature's jumping distance as normal for increased speed. Multiple haste effects don't stack. Haste dispels and counters slow.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

hasted action
I am going to go in for the sneak attack
to hit
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
damage if hit
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6
sneak attack damage
6d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 6, 3, 4) = 16
[ooc] so 3+3+3+6+3+4+6 = 28


M Human (Mwangi: Bekyar) Cleric 11/Monk 1

Hasted
third strike: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
third damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Roaring with battle rage, Pendin moves with lightning speed to the nearest combatant...

If any are within 5-foot step radius:

Hasted Flurry of Blows 1 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Damage 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 7, 8) + 6 = 24
Hasted Flurry of Blows 2 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Damage 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 3, 4) + 6 = 18
Hasted Flurry of Blows 3 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Damage 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 7, 6) + 6 = 23
Hasted Flurry of Blows 4 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Damage 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 1, 4) + 6 = 17
Hasted Flurry of Blows 5 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Damage 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 2, 1) + 6 = 17
Hasted Flurry of Blows 6 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 7, 8) + 6 = 29

If none in 5-foot step radius:

Trip nearest 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29


Pendin, you also have reach 10' because of the enlarge person spell. Hee hee, I love haste.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

OH YEAH!!!!

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

LOL, like I said hulk out cause all you need is green skin at this point :)


He still need a rage spell

Flynn lets loose a barrage of Arrows at the third fighter

Flurry:

1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Critical Confirm
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29
6d6 + 42 ⇒ (1, 6, 4, 3, 6, 6) + 42 = 68

Using Ki point for US damage

2d6 + 14 ⇒ (4, 5) + 14 = 23
2d6 + 14 ⇒ (4, 4) + 14 = 22
2d6 + 14 ⇒ (2, 4) + 14 = 20
2d6 + 14 ⇒ (2, 4) + 14 = 20
2d6 + 14 ⇒ (5, 4) + 14 = 23
2d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 3) + 14 = 18


F Were-tiger, half elf AC 23 -TT 23 - FF 17 - CMD 29 - DR10/Silver - Ini +8

Chirinide drops her bow and suddenly grows large and monstrous, She will 5' step into flanking if able, then tears into her target.

Attack 1, Claw : 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 161d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Attack 2, Bite,hasted: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 242d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 4) + 6 = 16

Free grapple attempt if bite hits: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22

flanking not included, if she gets flanking add +2 to the attack rolls and,
Snk Atk dice for flanking: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 62d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6

This turn, standard action attacks, next turn, full round of attacks. :)


Malcom moves up 5 feet and continues his assault!

No Bull Rush this round.

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Off Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

Off Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 EDIT: Curses! Another Natural 1!
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

EDIT:Dex Check for Natural 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 YAY!

I added the damage I took last round to my character sheet.

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Pendin you have move to attack the nearest foe and are able to hit with all your normal attacks and hot causing a good amount of damage to the fighter Haste was cast after you so you wouldnt have gotten all the attacks off this round

Aelaeron you cast hast on the party they all seem much faster now.

Moussa you attack with the same one Pendin is going after and hit with two out of three attacks causing some decent damage however the fight remains standing.

Flynn you as well go to town on the fighter Moussa and Pendin are going after, and hit him with 5 of 6 attacks and rip him a new one and in the process finish him off.

Chirinide morphs into a tall creature that looks like a vicious looking tiger standing on its hinde legs, she attacks the next fighter in line but misses with her claws. She however is able to grapple him with a vicious bite as she sinks her teeth into him, he remains standing though.

Drake you move up on the fighter Chirinide is attacking and are able to sneakily attack him as he is distracted by the tigeress in front of him, he takes some damage but continues to stand.

The fighters fight back but all seem to distracted and miss completely on all attempts to hit either Chirinide or Malcom.

Nex seems to be waiting for something

Malcom you hit on the first two attacks on the third of three fighters that appeared but loose some stream with you last two attacks and almost lose your shield in the process but recover at the last moment.

Round 4 actions

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Ranger 3 || HP 32/32 || AC 16, T 13, FF 13, CMD 17 || F +5, R +6, W +1 || Per. +6, Init +5

If Sneak attack damage is allowed every round:

Attacking the same one again.
roll to hit 1st
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
damage if hit
1d4 ⇒ 3 +
Sneak attack
6d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 3, 4, 6, 4) = 22
so 4+3+3+4+6+4 =24 +3= 27
---------------------------
roll to hit 2nd (Hasted)
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
damage if hit
1d4 ⇒ 3 +
Sneak attack
6d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 6, 4, 4) = 19
so 3+3+3+6+4+4 =23 +4 =27
(Possible Crit)
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
damage for crit
2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8
----------------------------
roll to hit 3rd
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
damage if hit
1d4 ⇒ 1 +
Sneak attack
6d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 4, 1, 4, 5) = 22
so 5+3+4+3+4+5 =24 +4 =28
ooc] (Possible Crit)[/ooc]
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
damage for crit
2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

----------------------------
If everyone hits total damage = 27+27+28 =82
IF Crits hit

If Sneak attack damage is NOT allowed every round:

USING SAME AS ABOVE FOR TO HIT AND DAMAGE
roll to hit 1st
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
damage if hit
1d4 ⇒ 1 +
Sneak attack
6d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 5, 2, 2, 2) = 17
so 4+3+3+4+6+4 =24 +3= 27

-------------------------
USING SAME AS ABOVE FOR TO HIT AND DAMAGE
roll to hit 2nd (Hasted)
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
damage if hit
1d4 ⇒ 3

----------------------------
USING SAME AS ABOVE FOR TO HIT AND DAMAGE
roll to hit 3rd
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
damage if hit
1d4 ⇒ 2 +
Sneak attack
6d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 5, 1, 2, 5) = 15
If everyone hits total damage = 27+3+4 =34


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Pendin grunts a guttural laugh and takes a small step to his nearest opponent and unleashes another flurry against the figure...

This time Hasted FoB
1 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26 Dam 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 3, 3) + 6 = 19
2 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 Dam 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1, 1) + 6 = 10
3 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33 Dam 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 8, 7) + 6 = 29
4 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29 Dam 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 7, 4) + 6 = 20
5 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 Dam 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 2, 8) + 6 = 24
6 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Dam 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 4, 2) + 6 = 17

Confirm Crit on 2 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Confirm Crit on 3 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23

Confirm Fail on 5 (Dex Mod -1 for Enlarge) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Aelaeron casts prestidigitation and turns Pendin's skin green.


M Human (Mwangi: Bekyar) Cleric 11/Monk 1

Moussa grabs hold of the remaining fighter.
grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25
He then begins stretching and popping him at his joints.
Direct damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
direct damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

If he misses the grapple he uses his other two attacks as just strikes.
attack 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
attack 3: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
And just use the above damage in that case.


F Were-tiger, half elf AC 23 -TT 23 - FF 17 - CMD 29 - DR10/Silver - Ini +8

Chrinide continues ripping into the knight.

rake 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 261d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
rake 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 271d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
grapple atk: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 132d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 = 17
haste atk: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 252d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 1) + 6 = 13


F Were-tiger, half elf AC 23 -TT 23 - FF 17 - CMD 29 - DR10/Silver - Ini +8

Here is my sneak attack dice for flanking, same order as above,
2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 52d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 92d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 62d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5


Shoulda pounced, could have had another atk if I did. To late now though.


Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Off Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Off Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Primary Hand Attack w/Power Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 CRIT!
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Additional Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17


F Were-tiger, half elf AC 23 -TT 23 - FF 17 - CMD 29 - DR10/Silver - Ini +8

Stares around at all the frozen people, "Uh, hello?" Shakes the knight "Weird." Grabs one of the mid flight arrows and points at the eye of the knight. "Well that should take care of him when this time spell ends. Haha!"

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Pendin you continue to attack the fighter in front of you and land hit after hit only missing once when you nearly take your own head off. Despite several amazing hits the fighter doesn't falls.

About this time Aelaeron decides to be funny and cast a spell on you that changes your skin green lol

Moussa you are able to grab your dude and get start pulling at his limbs he grunts and lets out a loud scream as you pop at some joints out of socket causing him to drop his weapon and go limp as he he dies.

Flynn and Nex stand by holding off as if waiting.

Chirinide and Drake you both move fast towards your fighter you are dealing with and each of you strike at him cause massive amounts of damage together however it is Drake's final attack that brings the fight down.

Malcom you stand toe to toe with the final fighter and begin attacking. You batter the fighter with all four of five hits, the last one a massive skull splinting effort that cause the fighter to go limp and fall to the ground.

the room grows quiet after the last fighter falls.


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

Chirinide shrinks down to normal, looks at the others, "I like to bash in heads sometimes too."


~ _
O_O

"Did my mind just play a trick on me or did you just change into a tiger for about 6 seconds?"


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

"It's an ability that any from the clans can do naturally, and has nothing to do with certain evil monsters that peasents try to kill with pitchforks." She has "oops" written all over her face.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

"I know of Fey that can perform such things as that...you aren't by chance...part...?"


From where I'm standing, you look much more otherworldly than she does, Pendin, Aelaeron says with a grin.

He and Luca gather up the extinguished candles, checking to see if any lingering magic remains in them, or if they were merely focal points for the summoning.

Weird, I wasn't seeing updates for this thread for several days. Good thing Pendin's post came up in the sidebar.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Pendin sheepishly looks down at himself, grins, and shrugs. "When did I turn green?"

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

Aelearon you don't notice anything out of the ordinary about the candles your guess is that yes they were simply focus points for the summoning.


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

"I am half elven. Do elves here not have fey blood?" She inquires of the elf.


That is one theory, although the fey influence on the elven people is quite attenuated if the denizens of the first world are our progenitors. Aelaeron's tone becomes scholarly and pedantic.
Others hold that the people come from distant worlds and other planes, but that they do not share a common ancestor with the fey. The truth is that no one knows for certain. The elves have come and gone and come again to Golarion over the span of thousands of years, through the elf gates many say, although surely there are other means of transit. Pendin, your skin should return to its normal hue around the same time as your size returns to normal, unless you wish me to hasten the change.

Aelaeron smiles beatifically.


I'm pretty sure he just makes this stuff up as he goes...

Luca flutters around the room, inspecting the doors and the fallen warriors.


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

Pendin blushes, only the red mixing with the green making an unattractive color, "Oh no need, I rather like green. Very interesting, I used to know quite well a Fey woman. Very definitely otherworldly. Regardless of your heritage, Chirinide, you are fearsome in battle! Shall we continue our explorations of this murky place?"


M Human (Mwangi: Bekyar) Cleric 11/Monk 1

"I say we shall!"


F Half-Elf Were-Tigress

"We go that way!" she points at the, 1d3 ⇒ 1 door clockwise from our entry.

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

You open the door on the east side of the room beyond is the large room you guys left only but a few moments ago to the north is the chalice fountain which is now glowing pinkish. To the east is the wall covered in niches and to the south you can make out what looks like a large curtain that extends from the ceiling of the room to the floor. The curtain starts at the wall on eastern side of the wall and from your angle you are sure that it continues out of view to the west.


Stay out of the light of that chalice, Aelaeron cautions Moussa and Flynn. It will render you unconscious and is quite potent.

Aelaeron pauses to think for a moment, I could try to lift that curtain from afar...


Frozen Stream Human Monk/12

"Failing that, Aelaeron, I will be happy to try a route hugging the wall as we discussed before."

Dark Archive

Male Human 666th Lvl Evil DM

The Chalice is in the northern part of the room its light can be seen from where you are but you are too far away for it to effect you walking out normally into the room

601 to 650 of 718 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Darkness Below Maure Castle.... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.