Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Damned Reborn (Inactive)

Game Master Aiunder

The mere mention of your name brings fear to commoners and even nobles in their walled and guarded manors are nervous when your name is heard.
Well that was true until you died.


451 to 500 of 973 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Dragon Eidolon (Current HP: 31 | Current AC: 26 | Fort: +5, Ref +7, Will +1)

"I grow tired of your attitude, mortal. Be thankful that this Lord of Mirrors restored your bindings over me when he restored life to you, and pray to whatever gods you wish that as I grow in power in this world once again that they continue to hold..."


The rune is in a language that neither of you understand but Ezra can tell that it is some form of ward, made of powerful divine magic


Mordecai, just so you know, your efforts do not spread to the three tombs. Those interred there seem immune to your magics

Inside the cell in the temple you can hear someone talking but the door is too thick and strong to hear anything more than a muffled noise. The key looks like it is a match for the large locks that bind the chains and hold the bar but there is no where for the key to interact with the sigil.


HP: 10/10 | AC 15/10/14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2; +2 vs. illusions, death, and fear | Init -1 | Perception +1 (auto fail hearing)

"Leon, be a dear and step back please, I think it is time to see what is behind the door."

As she directs Leon to step back Ezra conjures a Dretch (3/3 Summon Monster III for the day) and hands him the key, directing it to unlock the door.

"My dear demon, please go forth and unlock that door. As soon as the door is open, belch one of those horrendous stink clouds into the cell please."

As the demon nears the door, key in hand, Ezra whispers to Leon via Message, "If it is trapped, I can think of no one more suited to the cause than this mediocre at best demon to figure that out for us."


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

Leon steps back about fifteen feet and waits, amused at Ezra's tactics.

"It appears I should have brought the coward. It might have saved you a spell."


As soon as the dretch touches the sigil it erupts outwards before it has a chance to unlock anything.

Burst 20ft: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 5, 4) = 14

Leon and dretch please make a reflex save DC 15


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

I knew that was going to happen...

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

The explosion caught Leon full in the face.


HP: 10/10 | AC 15/10/14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2; +2 vs. illusions, death, and fear | Init -1 | Perception +1 (auto fail hearing)

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 20
"I think you needed to be a little further back.... "
Energy type?

Dretch:

XP 600
CE Small outsider (chaotic, demon, evil, extraplanar)
Init +0; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5
DEFENSE
AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 14 (+3 natural, +1 size)
hp 18 (2d10+7)
Fort +5, Ref +0, Will +3
DR 5/cold iron or good; Immune electricity, poison; Resist acid 10, cold 10, fire 10
OFFENSE
Speed 20 ft.
Melee 2 claws +4 (1d4+1), bite +4 (1d4+1)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 2nd)
1/day—cause fear (DC 11), stinking cloud (DC 13), summon (level 1, 1 dretch 35%)
STATISTICS
Str 12, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 5, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 12
Feats Toughness
Skills Escape Artist +5, Perception +5, Stealth +9
Languages Abyssal (cannot speak); telepathy 100 ft. (limited to Abyssal-speaking targets)
ECOLOGY
Environment any (Abyss)
Organization solitary, pair, gang (3–5), crowd (6–12), or mob (13+)
Treasure none
Even the lowest demons of the Abyss are dangerous and filled with a driving need to spread ruin and dismay. The lowly dretch is as hideous and foul as it is cruel, even if it lacks the strength and power to realize its need to brutalize others in its native realm. The lot of the dretch's existence is to serve more powerful demons as victims, and only the lucky few survive long enough to evolve.

The dretch is a favorite target for dabblers in Abyssal summonings to call forth. Relatively weak and easy to bully, dretches can often be pressured into long periods of servitude with only vague promises of the opportunity to vent their frustrations and anger on softer foes. Yet the prospective dretch-summoner would do well to remember that these demons are as craven and untrustworthy as they come. A dretch faced with a more powerful foe is only too eager to trade what it knows for its pitiful excuse for a life.

Unlike most demons, a dretch's slovenly personality and disdain for prolonged physical labor rarely result in success. Advanced dretches are rare, but those who do find it within themselves to be more than they were at creation often become the pauper-kings of the Abyss, cruel and bitter in their rule over vermin, broken souls, mindless undead, and other dretches. Their empires are confined to abandoned stretches of sewers under backwater cities, unstable reaches of swampland avoided by more sensible minds, and other undesirable corners of the Abyss that even demons find uncomfortable or foul. Yet to the dretch lords, these realms are their empires, and they defend them with a pitiful tenacity.

A dretch stands 4 feet tall and weighs 180 pounds. Dretches typically form from the souls of slothful, evil mortals—yet it only takes a small fragment of a soul to trigger such a hideous birth. A single soul can often trigger the manifestation of a small army of dretches, and the sight of a horde of fresh-birthed dretches pulling free from the heaving protomatter of the Abyss is a nauseating and terrifying one indeed.


Awaiting word on our half of the world, until we do so, I suppose we will continue on in the direction they were traveling, with Dreadmaul flying above scouting as described.


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

"You don't say." Leon says dryly.

Shadow Lodge

Male Half-elf Magus

Still need word on whether I've got as many zombie and skeleton bodies as I want to reanimate.


Mordecai I already said you could reanimate as many you were able to. It just something stops you from raising the three with full tombs. I just wanna know how many you can maximum control before continuing with your part.

-----

Sorry should've said Force damage.

The dretch having been blasted back a bit turns to Ezra snarling then moves again to the door and begins unlocking the chains and hefting the bar out of the way the. As commanded spits forth a stinking cloud effect into the room causing a large amount of coughing and sputtering from a single inhabitant.
As the cloud fades you can see a skinny man shackled against the wall with his hands encased in strange flat manacles that look to prevent the movement of his fingers. Still coughing he looks out to Leon with a hateful glare, "What was that for? I told your bosses what I knew about his plans." he pauses then looks more carefully at you, "Wait a minute youre not... Wait, did he... Don't kill me, let me go and I can help you." he appears to be quite panicked right now.


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

"Go on..." Leon said, allowing the man's fear to work his tongue.

Even if he is not who we seek, he may still be of use...


M Human Undead Lord Cleric/Agent of the Grave

My apologies, I missed that post somewhere.

I can control 15 zombies; 12 controlled by Animate Dead, 3 controlled by Command Undead channelling.

Not going to make any variants.


"You're looking for that other man aren't you? The one caught with Sarenrae's idol? I know where he's going. if you let me go I can show you. But you better hurry, I heard the guards talking. They said that the divine council was coming to interrogate him tonight and i really dont want to be here when theyt arrive."

-----

Dreadmaul leads Mordecai and Krovax towards where you expect to find the caravan's camp. A long march later thanks to your slow moving horde the distant lights of cookfires can be seen. Several tents have been set up and arrayed in a rough circle with a large brightly coloured tent in the centre. There are several fires along the perimiter that probably double as watch fires and there are four armoured and armed men patrolling the outside of the camp. Its well past nightfall and the four seem to be the only ones up. You're currently two hundred feet away crouched behind some rough bushes.


HP: 10/10 | AC 15/10/14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2; +2 vs. illusions, death, and fear | Init -1 | Perception +1 (auto fail hearing)

"Lead on then, and if you are very lucky, you may live through the night."

We will not arm or armor him, and Ezra will tie an end of her rope around his waist and with Leons assistance, make certain it is well knotted and secured, along the lines of a mountain climbing harness. I will hand the end of the rope to Leon once the rope is thoroughly affixed.


M Human Undead Lord Cleric/Agent of the Grave

"Tactics time, Sir Krovax" Mordecai mutters quietly to his companion while scanning their quarry.

"My suggestion is that we send my pets charging forwards while we circle around and strike from the rear. With luck we'll catch our man whilst the burly knights are busy. But I bow to your superior knowledge in this field."


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

Isn't Ezra still invisible?


HP: 10/10 | AC 15/10/14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2; +2 vs. illusions, death, and fear | Init -1 | Perception +1 (auto fail hearing)

I havent attacked yet, so I assume so. Disembodied voices are even scarier


Krovax's eyes dart from tent to tent, guard to guard, preparing his plan. "That plan could work as well as any, but my magics can affect a few of your zombies as well if I move in from here. We have a huge advantage as most of them won't have a chance to don their armor.. Do you need to remain here to properly control your creatures, as I can slip in invisible and attempt to eliminate their leadership while you maintain the front here."

Casting these spells in order on myself and Dreadmaul prior to attacking: Barkskin, Barkskin (Dreadmaul), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person (Dreadmaul), Shield, Shield (Dreadmaul), Invisibility, Invisibility (Dreadmaul), Haste (myself, Dreadmaul, Mordecai, and 3 Zombies). Total boosts: +6 AC each (+3 Natural, +4 Shield, +1 Haste, -1 Size, -1 Dex), +2 Str, +1 Attack, +1 Reflex Saves, and oh so lovely Invisibility.

Once the attack begins, Dreadmaul and I will bypass the front line and move for what appears to be the command tent, attempting to slip inside before actual fighting starts. If it is guarded, however, we will wait until those guards are drawn away or someone exits the tent.


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

Sir Leon smiles at the former prisoner and gestures out of the cell. "Follow me. There is a way out."

Heading to the way out, pausing long enough to bar the side door and light the church on fire before slipping out hidden exit.


He is shackled to the wall with his hands completely covered, there's no way for him to get out by himself so who is going to let him out? And if Ezra touches anyone she will be visible.

-----

So yuo're sending your zombies in to assault one side of the camp while Krovax and Dreadmaul use invisibility to head straight for the colourful tent and Mordecai maneuvers around to the rear?


M Human Undead Lord Cleric/Agent of the Grave

That will basically be the plan except I'll scoot off early to get a good head start on circling around before the battle begins.


I suggested Mordecai stay behind his undead for better cover and ability to direct them. If he chooses to do otherwise, that's up to him. Also, I updated my current AC and HP in my sub-heading for you ARC, AC for me is 25, 27 if win reach of Dreadmaul. Dreadmaul's current AC is 29.


M Human Undead Lord Cleric/Agent of the Grave

The undead are going to fall hard, they're only 2HD each, they're basically a diversion; I think I'm going to be more use to you. I'll stay behind though so you can take advantage of invisibility and such.


okay ill take the next steps tonight.


Still waiting on who is releasing him

-----

Late in the night Modecai, Korvax, Dreadmaul and many zombies make their way towards the camp. As the two spell casters take the time to layer their defenses the zombies strike. Flooding into the firelight rushing towards the guards who cry out a warning as soon as your minions appear. The four guards rush straight towards the zombies, not seeing their true numbers until they are too lateas they disappear under a wave of rotten flesh. Quickly Krovax and Dreadmaul wisk past heading straight towards the bright tent and Mordecai moves in from the opposite side. The other tents begin to stir as the other soldier wake and to the noise and rech for their weapons. Just before Krovax reaches tent, flaps rustle on the brightly coloured tent and a tall Keleshite man steps out and quickly seeing the undead horrors drops the scroll he seemed to have been ready and draws a scimitar that ignites, matching the flames in his eyes.

Krovax, you and Dreadmaul are ten feet away from the man as he exits the tent. You're both still invisible currently so he's flat footed against you. Please roll Initiative, you too Mordecai since your roughly fifty feet away

DM SCREEN:

Priest Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Soldier group initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Zombie initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 2


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

I didn't know he was still locked up. What needs to be done to release him?


M Human Undead Lord Cleric/Agent of the Grave

Init:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Mordecai remains crouched down, grinning as his pets go to work. He stays where he is so that Krovax will avoid detection as long as possible.


You can try to pick the locks, look for the keys or break the chains.


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

Leon breaks out his keychain again and begins trying keys in the manacles.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Krovax swings his flail around his body, generating momentum prior to his attack on the man at the main tent.

[ooc]Attack 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Attack 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Damage 1: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 = 15
Damage 2: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2) + 7 = 13


Male Dragon Eidolon (Current HP: 31 | Current AC: 26 | Fort: +5, Ref +7, Will +1)

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Yeeeesss, more man flesh to feast upon!

Dreadmaul unleashes his fury upon the Keleshite man along side Krovax.

[ooc]Bite Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Bite Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Claw Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Claw Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Bite 1 Damage: 2d6 + 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 3) + (5) + 12 = 26
Bite 2 Damage: 2d6 + 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 5) + (1) + 12 = 24
Claw 1 Damage: 2d6 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 2) + (4) + 9 = 21
Claw 2 Damage: 2d6 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 3) + (1) + 9 = 18

Bite Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Claw Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Bite Crit Damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 2) + 12 = 18
Claw Crit Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 6) + 9 = 17

I didn't think the fire damage would get included in Crit damage, if it does that's another 2d6 fire damage


As soon as the priest sees the entities attacking the camp he concentrates and brings Sarenrae's holy fires forth lighting up the countryside like the noonday sun., turning six of the zombies to ash instantly and searing three more. Krovax takes his chance and coming up behind the priest, swings viciously landing two terrible blows upon the priest's back (28 dmage total). Several soldiers pull themselves out of their tents, blades in hand and seeing a dark and monsterous assailant battling their charge move in and attack put they cannot break through his armour. Dreadmaul then pounces upon the wounded priest bringing his jaws down snapping snut over the priest's shoulders. When he pulls back there is nothing remaining above his ribs as the corpse twitches a few times then collapses. Dreadmaul then halfheartedly swats at two of the soldiers tearing one to pieces and missing the other. The remaining zombies and guards fight with each side losing a few.

There are five guards left and seven zombies after the first round. The guards can only hit Krovax and Dreadmaul on a natural twenty and Mordecai hasn't show himself so this fight is basically done. You guys keep getting crits on all of my boss fights making them much easier than i planned.

DM SCREEN:

Channel Energy: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 5, 5) = 17
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Save
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Fail
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Fail
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Fail
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Fail
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Fail
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Save
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Save
zombie will save DC 16: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Fail
Soldier attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Miss
Soldier attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Miss
Soldier attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Miss
Soldier attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Miss


Taking advantage of their enhanced speed, Krovax and Dreadmaul quickly move soldier to soldier, mopping up the remaining forces, running down any who try to flee. Once all is said and done, Draverian surveys the scene, and makes sure all is clear before muttering some more magic and scanning the area.

Detect Magic, looking over bodies, then the Priiest's tent, searching for the statue, eventually completing his search through the remaining tents. Sorry for the crits, by the way. (Not really, hehehe.)


Sorry Leon i missed your post yesterday
As Leon moves in and reaches up to pick the locks on the shackles, as he does so the man's hands slip out of his restraints and his legs quickly strike out at your knees causing your own weight to send you crashing to the floor. The man standing over you slightly to the side, the fear on his face having completely been replaced by bloodlust.
Your prone Leon. The man is shielded partially from Ezra's view by the doorway. Initiative please.

DM SCREEN:

Perception Leon: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Trip check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


The priests sword is magical as are his robes and a ring. If he had a necklace, earrings or any headgear its currently inside Dreadmaul and beyond your perception... unless you stick your own head in, lol The statue is sitting on top of a iron bound chest with several non magical scrolls lying about.


HP: 10/10 | AC 15/10/14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2; +2 vs. illusions, death, and fear | Init -1 | Perception +1 (auto fail hearing)

Seeing the prisoner attack Leon, Ezra takes flight, moving up as high as possible witout losing sight, and hexes the man to fall asleep.

In the alternative, if it is not possible to get more than a couple feet without losing line of sight, hexes, then takes flight.


As Krovax takes in the scene inside the main tent, he takes a moment, inhaling deeply as he does so, to savor the victory.

Aaaaaah, so sweet, the scent of victory over a decisive battle.

"Yes, it tastes much the same."

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to examine the rest of that man before you digest it too thoroughly, Dreadmaul.

"What you'd like, and what you get, are sometimes two drastically different things, human." Dreadmaul casts a baleful glare towards Krovax, who seems to not care as he enjoys his first real victory after his return to life.

Looking at the statue, Krovax scans it as well for any magical auras, cautious not to touch it just yet. While doing so, he calls out, "Mordecai, you might want to have a look in here as well."

Krovax will take the time to remove the magical items from the priest and place them in a pile to one side to give the search some semblance of order. Also, he will look around outside for how these men were transporting the statue, chest, tents, and various other supplies they had brought with them.


Your in a low corridor Ezra, you can't fly any appreciable distance up with a seven foot ceiling.


HP: 10/10 | AC 15/10/14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2; +2 vs. illusions, death, and fear | Init -1 | Perception +1 (auto fail hearing)

Very well, Ezra hexes the man to fall asleep, the retreats 30 feet back the direction she came from.


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

Leon hits the ground with a crash and laughs. "Good. Very good."

Attack defensively from prone. Probably not going to hit, but the bonuses should cancel out the AC penalty from being prone. Move action, draw shield and stand (taking the AoO)

Prone defensive attack with the Paladin's hammer: 1d20 + 12 - 1 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 12 - 1 - 4 - 4 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 9

AC while prone: 21. AC once standing: 25

Ignore this if Ezra's Sleep Hex worked.


M Human Undead Lord Cleric/Agent of the Grave

Smiling with satisfaction at the bodies of their fallen foes, Mordecai joins Krovax in the tent. Carefully, he looks over their magical booty.

Detect Magic
K. Arcana: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
Pretty sure I can take ten on this, in which case it is 22 for both.


Krovax cautiously lifts the statue and sets it aside, then opens the chest to see if it has any contents. If empty, he will place the statue inside, along with as much paperwork from this tent as he can. "Having some more information on the goings on in the world might prove useful," he says to Mordecai as he does this. Continuing, he adds, "Let us take anything of use or value, and a tent, and burn the rest. Then, come morning, one of us can return to town to find the others while the other remains at our campsite and guards our prize. Agreed?"


As soon as Krovax touches the statue everyone's brands ignite, feeling warm and begin to glow Leon and Ezra won't notice until their timeline catches up in several hours and now Krovax and Mordecai are in a timestop. You can still post but nothing will happen until I finish with Leon and Ezra

----
Initiative Order
Ezra 33
Captive 27
Leon 12

Reacting quickly Ezra tries to lull the captive to sleep but he merely shakes his rotten mane of hair. He then proceeds to repeated kick Leon again and again while he's down (8 damage) with his smelly, yellow nailed and scabby feet. Leon tries to swing the paladin hammer at the man while prone but doesn't come close. As Leon moves to stand up the man kicks again doing nothing more than leaving a foot print on Leon's tabard.

DM SCREEN:

will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Initiative Ezra: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Initiative Leon: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Flurry: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Flurry: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Flurry: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Ki attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Oh yeah, loot you find from the camp site.

Enchanted dessert robes (Cloak of Resistance +2)
Enchanted Body armour(+1 breast-plate)
Enchanted sword (+1 Flaming scimitar)
Wedding band (Ring of Protection +2)
1675g spread throughout the camp
12 scimitars
12 studded leather armour
12 short bows
238 arrows
Several holy texts of Sarenrae in the brightly covered tent
1 large tent
6 medium tents


HP 33/72, AC 23, Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +8, Corruption 4/6, Smite 2/2 Scabbard 1/1, Pearl 1/1 +16 Intimidate, +13 Diplomacy, +13 Bluff

Sir Leon chuckles and grins, guarding with his shield and bringing the hammer down in two heavy blows.

1 point power attack: 1d20 + 12 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 1 - 1 = 15

1 point power attack: 1d20 + 7 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 1 - 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 10

Intimidate to Demoralize if either attack hits: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27


HP: 10/10 | AC 15/10/14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2; +2 vs. illusions, death, and fear | Init -1 | Perception +1 (auto fail hearing)

Ezra mutters as the prisoner shakes off the slumber hex, and mutters "You filthy, disgusting son of a whore..." and curses him again willing him to fall asleep.

451 to 500 of 973 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Damned Reborn In Character / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.