Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Commencement (Inactive)

Game Master Gary Pepper

Maps and Player Handouts


1 to 50 of 205 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Dot in when you get the chance.

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

Dot

Wayfinders

Dotting for fun and profit.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Vesk Soldier Mercenary 1 | HP: 13/13 SP: 9/9 RP: 4/4| KAC: 18 | EAC: 16 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +0 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None

dot

Dark Archive

As the doors to the Lorespire Complex slide open, a green holographic image of a middle-aged human woman shimmers into view at the center of the room. “Greetings,” it says. “I am Guidance. Please use the cheek swabs in the open receptacle to provide a genetic sample for Starfinder Society identification purposes. If desired, you may place your hand on the glowing panel to receive a subdermal implant further marking you as a member of the Society.”

Society Subdermal Graft:
System: hand, Level: 1
This implant rests underneath the skin of the palm of one hand, or at the end of a tentacle or similar appendage in species that lack hands. The augmentation can be activated or deactivated mentally as a swift action. Activating the implant causes a rendition of the Starfinder Society’s symbol to glow underneath the skin. This augmentation acts as a mark, letting others know you are a member of the Starfinder Society. It also increases the light level within 5 feet by one step while active.

The implant above is voluntary and free of charge.

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

A Lashunta woman wearing a holy symbol walks forward and puts her hand on the indicate panel. Her other hand closes on her holy symbol, like she fears that the graft may be painful.

After receiving the graft, she uses a cheek swab as directed.

Having taken care of business, she looks around to see who else is in the room.

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

A human man with sharply trimmed, graying hair and a stern expression walks forward. His outfit is clean, sharply pressed, and relatively simple in design using primary reds and blacks with a high collar. His left-hand under the sleeve shows the matte silver color of metal. His temples have metal disks inset on them, with a single ring of dim blue light inside them. His eyes are natural, though little lines of bluish light forms streams of data that contrasts the pale brown of his corneas.

Stepping up to the device, he places his right hand on it and his cheek barely twitches when the device implants with a hiss. Nodding his head, he moves to provide a cheek swab.

After checking his internal chronometer, he nods to the hologram.
"Good evening, Guidance. Thank you for seeing us."

Dataphiles

hp 10/10 | EAC 14 KAC 15 ac vs CM 23| fort +1 refl +5, will +2 | bab 0, melee 0, ranged 3 | init +8 | android outlaw (hacker) operative / 1 | -705
skills:
acro 8,athl 5, bluff 4, computers 8, culture 8, diplo 0, engineering 8, intim 4, perc 5, pilot 8, prof: acctg 8, sm -1, slt of hand 9, stealth 8, surv 1

An android with androgynous features and a shock of bright red hair walks in. It looks around at the others already gathered and shrugs.. Late again... I shouldn't have paused to make that withdrawal.

Greetings, Guidance. I am Bit... specifically Bit-010100001100 but you can just call me Bit-0101, or even just Bit."

It holds its hand over the device, deciding that light might be handy even though it can see in any lighting conditions without it.

Do I even have genetic material to sample? It submits to the cheek swab just in case.

Wayfinders

Skills:
Acro+6/Comp+6/Culture+6/Diplo+8/Engineering+6/LifeSci+6/Prof: Diplomat+6/Stealth+6/Sense Motive+4
F Android SFS#186188-701 Envoy/1
Stats:
SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4

"And I am Raelis." Says a second Android, as she receives the graft beneath her skin. She swabs her cheek somehow managing it gracefully, and places her organic material where directed.

Her hair is purple and sits to one side of her softly glowing head, she looks equal parts human and android as she rests a hand on her hip and scans the rest of the newcomers with her eyes before she activates the implant and smiles as it shines through her palm. "I suppose we shouldn't wear gloves when on official Starfinder business then?"

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

The human turns to gaze at the three others. "I am Dr. Bradbury. Well met." he says, a brief smile gracing his austere demeanor.

"Gloves or no, the implant itself should be visible to the right scans." he concludes, looking at his palm as he toggles the implant on and off.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Vesk Soldier Mercenary 1 | HP: 13/13 SP: 9/9 RP: 4/4| KAC: 18 | EAC: 16 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +0 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None

A tall hulking Vesk enters the room. He surveys the group and thinks to himself, "A little small but not bad." He then deposits a cheek swab as requested and places his hand on the panel. After a small beep indicating the implant was successfully grafted, he turns to those assembled and introduces myself. "My name is Terikesh. It is my honor to meet you all."

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

You all feel a gentle touch in your mind. It feels friendly, but tentative, like it's requesting permission to be there. Hi, I'm Delea. This is the easiest way for me to speak with you. Now that I've made contact, you can talk to me this way, too. If we have to keep secrets from enemies, this is helpful, too. It doesn't work unless you are pretty close to me, though.

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

Telepathic contact acknowledged. Bradbury's ordered mind notes the contact and replies.

He considered the rest of the group, noting physiology and gear.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Wayfinders

A tall android, with pale blue skin and sea-green hair, clad in a comfortable 'station-wear' flight suit, calmly steps forward, provides a cheek swab, and accepts the sub-dermal brand.

"Folks call this one Iseph. I have need... of answers. The Society seems likely to be able to provide them."

He then stands comfortably, legs akimbo, as he waits for the next step in this particular journey to be revealed.

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

Iseph hears in his head, 'I hope you find your answers, Iseph.'

Dark Archive

Once everyone has provided a sample, Guidance continues. "It is our pleasure to officially welcome you into the Starfinder Society. Today is the commencement of your new role as a Starfinder field agent. It is our tradition, at the end of the graduation ceremony, for new graduates to present themselves to the heads of our most prominent factions and complete a task at those leaders’ behest. This allows the leaders of these groups to become familiar with all new Starfinder agents, and it provides a constant supply of agents for handling situations in our holdings on Absalom Station. While these tasks were formerly symbolic, the heavy loss of Starfinder agents in the Scoured Stars necessitates that these missions become something more. Please treat any tasks given with the gravity you would grant any other Starfinder assignment.”

The hologram begins rattling off pertinent data about the major factions in the Society. "The Acquisitives represent the result of Luwazi Elsebo’s efforts to hold the Society together by hiring mercenaries to fill the role of missing Starfinders. Many mercenaries realized that the Society was a far more lucrative venture—both monetarily and in terms of popularity—than their old line of work. The faction’s current leader, Radaszam, is concerned with maintaining the organization’s public-facing reputation, as well as the reputation and fame of those Starfinders directly serving the Acquisitives’ interests."

"The Dataphiles cherish information above all else, seeing themselves as the guardians of any knowledge obtained by the Starfinder Society. Their leader, Historia-7, promotes a belief in superiority through the acquisition and controlled dispersal of information. While cataloguing and data searching are necessities in this faction, the Dataphiles are known to employ less technologically savvy combat experts to procure information."

"The Exo-Guardians are made up of Pact Worlds citizens who are concerned for the safety of their home, and who act to ensure that safety. They believe that the best defense is a strong offense, and they work to build up a stockpile of magic and technology to deter external threats. Most of the faction’s operatives were lost in the Scoured Stars. The Exo-Guardians utilize lower-grade installations within the Pact Worlds, having lost their headquarters and many of their operations in the aftermath of the disaster."

"The Wayfinders are Starfinders who adhere to the Society’s primary mission of exploration. The most transitory of the Society’s membership, the Wayfinders are dedicated to exploring the Vast and maintain few direct ties to the Pact Worlds. Wayfinders specialize in both exploration and first-contact scenarios, thriving on the thrill of the unknown and the monumental task of meeting new species."

"Once you have met with each leader and completed whatever task they have for you, they will signal me. Once you have met all four, report back to Lorespire Complex to finish your commencement."

Culture, DC 5:
Absalom Station is the cultural hub of the Pact Worlds. Races from every planet in the system, including those once prominent on lost Golarion, can be found on the station.

Culture, DC 10:
People around the station are increasingly amenable to Starfinders. They respect both the dogged veteran field agents who were not lost in the Scoured Stars disaster and the new recruits, whose presence brings renewed hope. Stating one’s association with the Starfinder Society is likely to garner support from the locals of Absalom Station.

Culture, DC 15:
A host of starships, known locally as the Armada, orbits Absalom Station. Ships from the Armada are often starships that have taken advantage of the station’s Starstone core—a mystical device that allows for quick travel through the Drift back to Absalom Station. The ships of this fleet are increasingly at risk of bringing back undetected alien life, simply because the policing Stewards lack the numbers to search every orbiting ship.

If you want to spend some time gathering info, go ahead.
Diplomacy, DC 5:
Everyone is excited about the upcoming junkrace. Apparently some nobody mouthed off to Ratrod, the reigning junkrace champion. People know that trash talking really gets under Ratrod’s fur and wonder whether there will be more harsh words exchanged before the race.

Diplomacy, DC 10:
The latest prerelease song from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake is about to be released. Unlike previous releases, the band is putting out a limited-edition physical copy prior to the concert when the released single and additional tracks are scheduled to debut and become available in digital form.

Diplomacy, DC 15:
Word on the street is that a dangerous alien predator got loose somewhere in the Downlow district of the station. The creature is now contained in a warehouse, but not after it impaled a security officer with a harpoon-like natural projectile.

Come to an agreement as to where you're going first.

Dataphiles

hp 10/10 | EAC 14 KAC 15 ac vs CM 23| fort +1 refl +5, will +2 | bab 0, melee 0, ranged 3 | init +8 | android outlaw (hacker) operative / 1 | -705
skills:
acro 8,athl 5, bluff 4, computers 8, culture 8, diplo 0, engineering 8, intim 4, perc 5, pilot 8, prof: acctg 8, sm -1, slt of hand 9, stealth 8, surv 1

culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

diplo: 1d20 ⇒ 10

kinda pressed for time, so feel free to read the 3 culture spoilers and the first two diplo spoilers for the full info

"Absalom station is the hub of the Pact Worlds culturally, and all sorts of races congregate here. Starfinders are generally respected here too. Also, an Armada orbits the station, lots of ships from all over, some of them with undetected alien lifeforms aboard. All of this should be general knowledge of course."

"Also, I asked around and learned there's a junkrace coming up, and Ratrod, the reigning champion, is something of a hothead. And some band is putting out a new album to released in physical copy initially, followed by a digital release... very unusual. None of this is really of great interest, unless you like races or popular music."

"I recommend we see HIstoria-7 first and do the mission for the Dataphiles, as we may learn important information that could be of use in the other missions."

Wayfinders

Skills:
Acro+6/Comp+6/Culture+6/Diplo+8/Engineering+6/LifeSci+6/Prof: Diplomat+6/Stealth+6/Sense Motive+4
F Android SFS#186188-701 Envoy/1
Stats:
SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Ah, off to a great start for me.

Raelis smiles at Bit.

"You must keep your ear to the ground, that's a talent not all people have. Knowing about races and new music is paramount to dealing with different cultures and peoples. It might even help us today, depending on what our missions are. And I confess, I'm a fan of Strawberry Machine Cake. I was hoping to secure one of those physical copies myself."

She frowns, as she considers who to meet with.

"Personally, I'd love to go meet the Wayfinders first. They were my inspiration for joining the society to begin with. But meeting Historia-7 sounds exciting as well. I'd be willing to meet with the Dataphiles first."

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

"We should be received with a modicum of respect; the starfinders are well-received here in Absalom station." Dr. Bradbury states. "I also vote to see the Wayfinders first. I hope to get assigned to an exploration vessel as part of their science team."

Dark Archive

In the interest of time, we'll go with the first option with three votes. We'll get to all them in some order.

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

Dataphiles first is fine with me. Delea whispers into her new teammates' minds.

Dark Archive

The Lorespire Complex, home and heart of the Starfinder Society, is a striking campus dedicated to knowledge. Communal labs and historical departments study the Archives’ massive collection of artifacts and texts, gathered by generations of agents from across the galaxy. A quick search of the directory indicates Historia-7 frequents the Archives’ Cortex, a computerized matrix containing digital records of the Starfinder Society’s most prominent discoveries. The android reclines on a raised chair and is plugged into the local infosphere when the doors open. The neural cables detach themselves from her neck as she swivels in her seat to address the new arrivals. “Greetings, Starfinders,” she says calmly. “I am Historia-7. If you are seeking a mission from me, please be aware that my request requires both discretion and speed. Do not accept it if you feel incapable of working within these parameters.“

"I discovered someone recently hacked into Bluerise Tower’s computer systems and stole a large amount of sensitive data from the resident corporations. I wish to be privy to this information. I managed to trace the hacker’s location through many proxies and erased the trail so that station and corporate security should be delayed in their pursuit. This deception will not fool them for long, so you must move quickly to retrieve the data before they can recover it. I will leave you to decide what to do with the hacker afterward, but should it be feasible, I believe that person would be an asset to the Society.”

Dataphiles

hp 10/10 | EAC 14 KAC 15 ac vs CM 23| fort +1 refl +5, will +2 | bab 0, melee 0, ranged 3 | init +8 | android outlaw (hacker) operative / 1 | -705
skills:
acro 8,athl 5, bluff 4, computers 8, culture 8, diplo 0, engineering 8, intim 4, perc 5, pilot 8, prof: acctg 8, sm -1, slt of hand 9, stealth 8, surv 1

assuming she gives us the data re: the hacker's location... "We will make all haste, recover the data and bring the hacker back with us if he is compliant." With the location locked in it's mind, Bit turns to leave.

Wayfinders

Skills:
Acro+6/Comp+6/Culture+6/Diplo+8/Engineering+6/LifeSci+6/Prof: Diplomat+6/Stealth+6/Sense Motive+4
F Android SFS#186188-701 Envoy/1
Stats:
SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4

"And how would you like us to track this hacker? Or do you already have a lead for us to follow?" Raelis asks, her interest piqued.

"I'm all for a bit of subterfuge but I'm not a private investigator."

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

"I am skilled in computer espionage. I should have little trouble recovering the data... If im not distracted by outside forces." Dr. Bradbury says, agreeing to the mission.

I am pretty darn good at computers for a level 1.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Wayfinders

Iseph raises an eyebrow.

"Raelis, she said that she already knew the hacker's location. Presumably, she will now share that information with us, so that we can go have a chat with him/her/it...?"

Wayfinders

Skills:
Acro+6/Comp+6/Culture+6/Diplo+8/Engineering+6/LifeSci+6/Prof: Diplomat+6/Stealth+6/Sense Motive+4
F Android SFS#186188-701 Envoy/1
Stats:
SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4

"That assumes, of course, that the hacker is still there. We aren't going on very much information, and more is always helpful." Raelis says with a smile to Iseph.

Turning back to Historia-7 she says. "I of course, am willing to help either way and am ready to go as soon as we have what information you are willing to give."

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

"I will go; I will ensure the others stay safe and well."

This is the first any of you have heard of Delea's actual voice; it is soft and somewhat shy in tone.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Vesk Soldier Mercenary 1 | HP: 13/13 SP: 9/9 RP: 4/4| KAC: 18 | EAC: 16 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +0 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None

Turning to Dr. Bradbury, Terikesh says with all sincerity, "Do not worry, I will keep the outside forces from distracting you."

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

"Appreciated." he says in response to Terikesh. "I am also medically trained, so if you get injured during any battles, I will be able to patch you up."

Dark Archive

The coordinates Historia-7 gave you lead to an apartment resembling a cement cube. A few tomato plants are growing in plastic barrels outside, and bags of nutrient broth and gardening tools clutter the area. A young man is busy pollinating the plants as you arrive.

Dataphiles

hp 10/10 | EAC 14 KAC 15 ac vs CM 23| fort +1 refl +5, will +2 | bab 0, melee 0, ranged 3 | init +8 | android outlaw (hacker) operative / 1 | -705
skills:
acro 8,athl 5, bluff 4, computers 8, culture 8, diplo 0, engineering 8, intim 4, perc 5, pilot 8, prof: acctg 8, sm -1, slt of hand 9, stealth 8, surv 1

Bit approaches the young man. "Hello, human life form... I am Bit-0101. Are you the groundskeeper here? Who resides here?"

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

While Bit engages the man in conversation, Dr. Bradbury accesses his custom rig, searching digitally for a signal or any systems of import.

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

Delea looks around to see if there are any other people nearby.

Wayfinders

Skills:
Acro+6/Comp+6/Culture+6/Diplo+8/Engineering+6/LifeSci+6/Prof: Diplomat+6/Stealth+6/Sense Motive+4
F Android SFS#186188-701 Envoy/1
Stats:
SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4

"Sir, or ma'm usually will do with humans." Raelis says helpfully to Bit as she smiles at the young man.

"We're searching for a companion of ours, someone we would like to offer a job opportunity to, if they happen to be interested, of course." Raelis uses her diplomatic training to keep her body language casual and honest, trying to gain the young mans trust.

I sure wish we had a description. Is this our hacker?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

"These plants are certainly thriving. Someone has been doing good work on them."

diplomacy, aid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Dark Archive

The young man looks a bit confused at the collection of armed strangers who've shown up at his door. "I'm Jubair, I'm not the groundskeeper, I live here with my grandmother." He looks at Raelis, "I'm afraid I wouldn't know any friends of yours, sorry."

Dataphiles

hp 10/10 | EAC 14 KAC 15 ac vs CM 23| fort +1 refl +5, will +2 | bab 0, melee 0, ranged 3 | init +8 | android outlaw (hacker) operative / 1 | -705
skills:
acro 8,athl 5, bluff 4, computers 8, culture 8, diplo 0, engineering 8, intim 4, perc 5, pilot 8, prof: acctg 8, sm -1, slt of hand 9, stealth 8, surv 1

"May we speak with your grandmother then... sir?" it adds that last at the last moment, recalling Raelis' advice.

Wayfinders

Skills:
Acro+6/Comp+6/Culture+6/Diplo+8/Engineering+6/LifeSci+6/Prof: Diplomat+6/Stealth+6/Sense Motive+4
F Android SFS#186188-701 Envoy/1
Stats:
SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4

"Or anyone here you know that is good with computers?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 To see how he reacts to that.

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

Delea smiles gently, trying to look friendly. Her friends seem to have the conversation under control.

Dark Archive

Jubair quickly becomes alarmed by the questions and looks at you quite nervously. "Good with computers? I don't know anyone that good, why all the guns and armor anyways?" An elderly woman steps out to see what the commotion is. "Jubair, what's going on? Who're you talking too?" She blinks at the sight of you all, then asks, "Can I help you?"

Wayfinders

Skills:
Acro+6/Comp+6/Culture+6/Diplo+8/Engineering+6/LifeSci+6/Prof: Diplomat+6/Stealth+6/Sense Motive+4
F Android SFS#186188-701 Envoy/1
Stats:
SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4

I really need to start concealing that thing. Raelis says.

"Well, I don't have much in the way of armor, but the gun is for self defense, it doesn't even do lethal damage. As for the rest, I'm sure they have their reasons."

Raelis waves to the older woman, using the palm with her new Starfinder insignia, she lights it up to show her allegiance.

"We're here representing the Starfinder Society. We have word that someone here might be particularly good with computers and have been authorized to negotiate an...agreement, I suppose would be the word."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

"We mean no harm to anyone here."

diplomacy, aid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

Bradbury comes forward, activating his Starfinder insignia and holding up his hand. "Dr. Bradbury, Starfinder society. We're tracking a digital security breach, and our sources lead us to here. If you don't mind, I would like to check your infosphere uplink, so that I can continue the trace. I assure you, if there was no one data mining here, then there's nothing to be concerned about and we will continue our search once we have the next relay." He explains, giving her a professional, if emotionless, smile.

Dark Archive

[Sorry, rough day at work. I'll get a post up tomorrow during lunch.[/ooc]

Wayfinders

Male Human Mechanic 1

I hope everything's okay.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

The old woman looks around uncertainly and heads back inside. "Perhaps you'd like to join me for some tea?"

Wayfinders

Skills:
Acro+6/Comp+6/Culture+6/Diplo+8/Engineering+6/LifeSci+6/Prof: Diplomat+6/Stealth+6/Sense Motive+4
F Android SFS#186188-701 Envoy/1
Stats:
SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4

Raelis smiles and nods her head.

"Of course! We'd be delighted."

The android wastes no time following the older woman, keeping silent until the rest of the starfinders are inside. She looks for a place to sit and waits politely.

"I am Raelis by the way. Pleased to meet you."

Dataphiles

hp 10/10 | EAC 14 KAC 15 ac vs CM 23| fort +1 refl +5, will +2 | bab 0, melee 0, ranged 3 | init +8 | android outlaw (hacker) operative / 1 | -705
skills:
acro 8,athl 5, bluff 4, computers 8, culture 8, diplo 0, engineering 8, intim 4, perc 5, pilot 8, prof: acctg 8, sm -1, slt of hand 9, stealth 8, surv 1

Bit nods, and a little awkwardly adds, "Tea would be nice, thank you. I am Bit.

Second Seekers

Lashunta mystic 2 | SP 14/14,HP 16/16,RP 4/4 | EAC 11, KAC 12 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +6 | Perc +7 | Init +4

Delea smiles and introduces herself as she sips on her tea.

1 to 50 of 205 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.