Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


20,101 to 20,150 of 68,858 << first < prev | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | next > last >>

Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

About 50 ft from the machine, Ghalen lets go and as he falls acitvates his draconic blood...his armor shifts and expands as Ghalen's form is replaced by that of a huge red dragon in full metal barding. His bulk slams into the machine, and he begins to bash, tear and rend the shell, trying to get to more sensitive inner workings...

Combat
As a swift action, he activates his Destruction (+5 to damage)and Smiting (attacks count as Adamantine, Lawful to bypass DR) judgements
Bite: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (5) + 33 = 38 for 3d8 + 29 ⇒ (7, 4, 4) + 29 = 44 damage
Claw 1: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (10) + 33 = 43 for 3d6 + 25 ⇒ (2, 2, 6) + 25 = 35 damage
Claw 2: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (3) + 33 = 36 for 3d6 + 25 ⇒ (4, 6, 6) + 25 = 41 damage
Wing 1: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (16) + 31 = 47 for 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (2) + 25 = 27 damage
Wing 2: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (8) + 31 = 39 for 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (3) + 25 = 28 damage
Tail: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (15) + 33 = 48 for 2d6 + 29 ⇒ (2, 5) + 29 = 36 damage


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

Lands on the machine, draws a rather large revolver, and shoots any bits of it that are moving.

Combat - hits touch AC, using adamantine rounds
Shot 1: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (10) + 24 = 34 for 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 damage
Shot 2: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38 for 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21 damage
Shot 3: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33 for 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 damage
Shot 4: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 for 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16 damage

EDIT: Last 3 shots could be crits...
Shot confirm 2: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26 for 2d10 + 24 ⇒ (4, 9) + 24 = 37 additional damage
Shot confirm 3: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 for 2d10 + 24 ⇒ (7, 10) + 24 = 41 additional damage
Shot confirm 4: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 for 2d10 + 24 ⇒ (7, 2) + 24 = 33 additional damage


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16

Bonuses Active for All:

Haste - Source: Phaezeriel
Inspire Courage +6 (+6 morale on all attacks and damage rolls, +1d6 sonic per attack if the IE is susceptable) - Source: Ehos
Hope (+6 Hope bonus to attacks and damage rolls) - Source: Keme
Courage (+4 Courage Bonus to AC, attack rolls, damage rolls, saving throws, 20 temporary hit points, immune to fear and charm) - Source: Fei

Tyrrin responds to Phaezeriel, her efforts concentrated on preparing the non-coms. ::Yes, though the most powerful of spells still avoid me:: (no Mass Heal) ::In addition, most of the protection spells available to me are only able to be cast on myself, so I will stick to healing as much as possible.::


M Advanced tengu 1/2 Black Dragon 16 Gestalt Alchemist/Witch

Khassar flies in and attacks the machine with Pantasma lóstrego (it's adamantine).

Combat
Slash 1: 1d20 + 38 ⇒ (20) + 38 = 58 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (8) + 23 = 31 damage
Slash 2: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (13) + 33 = 46 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 28 damage
Slash 3: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (8) + 28 = 36 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (3) + 23 = 26 damage
Slash 4: 1d20 + 38 ⇒ (19) + 38 = 57 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (6) + 23 = 29 damage

Possible Crits for 1 and 4
Slash 1 confirm: 1d20 + 38 ⇒ (7) + 38 = 45 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 28 damage
Slash 4 confirm: 1d20 + 38 ⇒ (14) + 38 = 52 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (8) + 23 = 31 damage


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple 9

Alot of Vai's rebuild has focused on sneak attacks/precise strike. Not sure if the IE will be affected by this, so I'll keep that damage seperate. Also, bah, ran out of time. Gotta go to class.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

Vai roars ferociously as the battle starts to be met. She feels bolster ed by the presence of her friends, Fei in particular. "Hold on Sadie, let's get close!" The wind is whipping by the at incredible speeds. Vai tried to pick a weak point on the machine, and teleports to it, cause Sadie to momentarily lose her orientation. Luckily she's strapped in, because she can feel the coiled muscles of the dragon unleash as Vai slashed at the machine, before teleporting once again to a different part of the sky, and slashing again. Blinking around the monstrosity and tearing various pieces out was Vai's plan.

Full attack /w Dimensional Dervish (Vai provides her own flanking) and Power Attack:

Claw 1 (no flank yet): 1d20 + 20 + 16 - 6 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 20 + 16 - 6 - 4 = 41
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 8 + 16 - 6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 8 + 16 - 6 = 24
Energy damage (1d6 elec, 1d6 sonic): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5
Precision Damage: 8
Total Damage if hit: 37

Claw 2 (flank): 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 20 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 = 33
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 8 + 16 - 6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 8 + 16 - 6 = 25
Energy damage (1d6 elec, 1d6 sonic): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (6) = 11
Precision Damage: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 5, 3, 6) + 8 = 26
Total: 62

Bite 1 (flank): 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 20 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 = 47
Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 12 + 16 - 6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 12 + 16 - 6 = 34
Energy damage (1d6 elec, 1d6 sonic): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (4) = 9
Precision Damage: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 5, 5, 1) + 8 = 23
Total: 66

Bite 2 due to haste (flank): 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 20 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 = 44
Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 12 + 16 - 6 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 12 + 16 - 6 = 33
Energy damage (1d6 elec, 1d6 sonic): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (3) = 6
Precision Damage: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 5, 6, 4) + 8 = 28
Total: 67

Wing 1 (flank): 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 18 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 = 42
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 8 + 16 - 6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 8 + 16 - 6 = 26
Energy damage (1d6 elec, 1d6 sonic): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5
Precision Damage: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 4, 6, 6) + 8 = 29
Total: 60

Wing 2 (flank): 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 18 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 8 + 16 - 6 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 8 + 16 - 6 = 30
Energy damage (1d6 elec, 1d6 sonic): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (1) = 2
Precision Damage: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 2, 6, 4) + 8 = 25
Total: 57

Tail Slap (flank): 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 18 + 2 + 16 - 6 - 4 = 33
Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 12 + 16 - 6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 12 + 16 - 6 = 31
Energy damage (1d6 elec, 1d6 sonic): 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (1) = 7
Precision Damage: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 3, 1, 1) + 8 = 16
Total: 54

Total damage of 403 before any DR (Vai has no way to bypass DR) assuming all attacks hit and all damage applies.


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Ephebe wrote:
"Hurry! It's deploying its cannon. You need to make this a melee fight before it can do that!"
Enre wrote:
The things that was Enre speaks in a voice that was primal "Very well. To the hunt." It than rushes forward the sword it was given raised in the air unleashing a roar similar to the one it had earlier, as it flew at the engine.

Arresting his ascent when he hears Ephebe's warning through the link, Fei quickly scans the field of battle from on high, locating Enre as he charges at the Engine. He then sends a mental message to the champion of Wrath.

**Enre - I...will try to make an opening in the the Engine for you. If you can get inside of it, perhaps you can demolish it faster than from out here.**

The young monk then takes aim at the topside of the Engine (or wherever the cannon is beginning to deploy from) and rockets downward. As he plummets, he adjusts his course to avoid the others engaging the construct, picking up more and more speed as he burns away at the supernatural energies that will be useless in directly fighting this thing.

With one final push (and one proud glance at Vai as she valiantly visits ruin upon their shared foe), he slams into the Infernal Engine like a falling star, trying to punch a hole as far as he can into the mechanical menace.

Touch Attack Roll (to Hit the Broad Side of an Infernal Engine) [^.^], Invoking Dragon Strikes the Waves
1d20 + 44 + 6 + 6 + 4 - 6 ⇒ (13) + 44 + 6 + 6 + 4 - 6 = 67

Damage: 20d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 5, 3, 4, 1, 4, 4, 1, 6, 6, 6, 5, 1, 3, 5, 1, 6, 5, 2, 4) + 10 = 87 untyped kinetic damage

Kinetic Overcharge Multiplier: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Additional Damage:
20d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 5, 4, 2, 6, 5, 2, 6, 2, 5, 3, 5, 3, 4, 2, 4, 3, 1, 6, 1) + 10 = 85 untyped kinetic damage
20d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 2, 6, 3, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 4, 6, 1, 5, 4, 5, 5, 1, 1) + 10 = 68 untyped kinetic damage
20d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 6, 6, 3, 5, 3, 3, 4, 3, 5, 3, 1, 6, 3, 3, 6, 4, 6, 6, 1) + 10 = 93 untyped kinetic damage
20d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 2, 4, 1, 6, 3, 5, 3, 6, 5, 3, 1, 6, 1, 5, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3) + 10 = 82 untyped kinetic damage

[EDIT]: Additional damage from Ehos', Keme's and Fei's auras: +24 morale +24 Hope +16 Courage = 64 points


Male Unknown 16 Invulnerable Rager/ 16 Hex Crafter Magus

The thing that was Enre watches as Fei hits into the thing before it flies to the area that Fei had just attacked. Flying into any hole that was made and if not unleashing a savage assault to help make one.

Attack and Damage Roll:

First Attack:1d20 + 40 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 40 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 67
Second Attack:1d20 + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 56
Third Attack:1d20 + 30 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 30 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 62
Fourth Attack:1d20 + 25 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 25 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 54
Bite Attack:1d20 + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 56

Damage:4d8 + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2, 7, 6) + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 115
Damage:4d8 + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3, 8, 5, 7) + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 121
Damage:4d8 + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8, 3, 2, 1) + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 112
Damage:4d8 + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1, 6, 7, 3) + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 115
Bite Damage:2d6 + 44 + 27 + 10 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 44 + 27 + 10 + 10 + 2 = 96

If all of those hit, 559 dmg. None of that goes through DR.

Remind me to never have Enre take this form again.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Holy crap I have a lot of math to do. o.O

Will update this no later than tonight. Hopefully will be able to get to it this afternoon.


Aren't you glad Ripper hasn't done anything yet? Considering the way Enre's going at it though, I'm glad she's a more defensive character.[/ooc]

With a howl, Ripper leaps on to one of the chains holding the IE in place and begins to bite and claw her way through it.

Idea: Destroy chain. If IE uses cannon, watching it spin around on just one chain.

Raging Power Claw:1d20 + 42 ⇒ (12) + 42 = 54
Damage:1d8 + 51 ⇒ (5) + 51 = 56

Raging Power Claw:1d20 + 42 ⇒ (7) + 42 = 49
Damage:1d8 + 51 ⇒ (3) + 51 = 54

Raging Power Bite:1d20 + 37 ⇒ (14) + 37 = 51
Damage:1d8 + 41 ⇒ (5) + 41 = 46

Feats Claws of Steal & Sharpened Teeth = Ignore Hardness
If the IE has spells or spell-like abilities, ad 5 to the damage of both claws and the bite.


Alright before I start doing the math to figure out how hurt the IE is and before is starts dishing out attacks, everyone who has made physical contact with the IE takes 2d6 points each of fire, acid, and cold damage. I'll roll them separately so you can just discount any of those you're immune to or don't go above your DR.

Cold: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6
Fire: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9
Acid: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5


Added up all the damage subtracting all the DR as applicable and all I have to say is o.O....y'all are monsters. No, really. The Empire should be afraid. Very, very afraid....

Michael's stone spikes slammed into the engine, but only did minimal damage, not even slowing it down a little. Ghalen manages to get a couple of hits in. Casseus is able to shoot the Engine several times, and his shots seem to be quite effective. Khassar is also more than a slight distraction. Vai only manages to get one hit in despite a valiant effort. Fei puts a severe series of dents in the plating. And then there's Enre. Enre's blows tear through the plating, shearing a ragged hole in the Engine's side. Coolant and gooey green acid drip down being burnt away rapidly by hellfire causing a massive cloud of caustic steam around Enre.

Damage from the steam: Fort DC 29 for half 10d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 5, 2, 2, 1, 3, 3, 4, 3) = 28

Ripper is able to tear through the chain anchoring the Infernal Engine in place. There is a loud clunk as the cannon slides out of alignment.

The Engine has many targets to focus its fury on. But it begins with Enre, attempting to hammer him into the ground.
Attack:1d20 + 37 ⇒ (2) + 37 = 39
1d20 + 37 ⇒ (19) + 37 = 56
Damage:4d6 + 40 ⇒ (5, 4, 6, 1) + 40 = 56
4d6 + 40 ⇒ (6, 2, 4, 3) + 40 = 55

The end of the broken chain whips out at Ripper.
To hit:1d20 + 35 ⇒ (13) + 35 = 48
Damage: 4d6 + 40 ⇒ (3, 2, 6, 5) + 40 = 56

And then it lets out a horrifying shriek that tears through all of the little insects surrounding it.
Sonic damage DC 29 Fort for half 15d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 5, 2, 6, 5, 1, 2, 3, 2, 6, 3, 3, 5, 1) = 51


DC 29 Fort Save:1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32

Snarling as the chain rips across her, Ripper throws off some of the shriek despite her heightened sense of hearing and leaps at one of the IE's legs to hamstring it and bring it down.

Raging Power Claw:1d20 + 42 ⇒ (5) + 42 = 47
Damage:1d8 + 51 ⇒ (8) + 51 = 59

Raging Power Claw:1d20 + 42 ⇒ (10) + 42 = 52
Damage:1d8 + 51 ⇒ (6) + 51 = 57

Raging Power Bite:1d20 + 37 ⇒ (20) + 37 = 57
Damage:1d8 + 41 ⇒ (7) + 41 = 48

Acrobatics to avoid AoO:1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39 vs the IE's CMD

Total Damage Taken from IE: 71


Male Half-Elf

"Come on, there has to be more I can do!" Michael thinks/screams to himself as the shriek from the machine rips through him and he presses his hands over his ears vainly."

Let me help. A small voice says in the back of his mind.

"Who are you?"

I am you. The you that you want to keep locked away. But the Seed is gone now, and you need help.

"How can I trust you?"

You can either trust yourself, or never see your family again. Never seen Nova, Cait, or Saffire. Trust or die.

It wasn't a difficult choice. Michael let that part of his mind free. What other course to take? His blue eye surrounded by azure flame, a thin bronze bubble of force surrounds him as two more appear on both sides of the IE and rush toward it with surprising speed.

Touch Attack:1d20 + 9 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 17 = 37
Bludgeoning Damage(DR still applies):20d6 + 16 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 3, 3, 1, 4, 6, 5, 5, 2, 4, 5, 3, 1, 2, 6, 3, 6, 3) + 16 = 93
If that hits, the IE is knocked prone. Emulating Clashing Rocks, but nothing happens if he misses and there is no rubble.

EDIT: Well damn! Michael needs to get into life threatening situations more often!


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

DC 29 Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (4) + 33 = 37

Damage Sustained from IE: 5 acid, 25 sonic

Fei shakes off the worst of the Engine's initial retort to their attacks as his body begins to heal itself. Seeing the combined effect of his and Enre's attacks, he sends another message through the group's mental link.

**We need to combine our assaults on the Engine to keep it off balance. If we focus on hammering the hole Enre just opened and destroying the other anchoring chains, we may be able to cripple that cannon before it can try to fire again.**

The young monk then grabs one of the intact anchoring chains for a brief moment, absorbing some of the kinetic energy from the Engine's movement. As the stolen energy courses through him, he vaults up to that chain's connecting point on the body of the Engine, and attempts to tear it from its socket (and inflict as much collateral damage to the surrounding area as possible).

Flurry of Blows (touch attacks), utilizing Dragon Strikes the Waves

Attack Rolls:
1d20 + 30 ⇒ (9) + 30 = 39
1d20 + 30 ⇒ (14) + 30 = 44
1d20 + 25 ⇒ (1) + 25 = 26 :(
1d20 + 25 ⇒ (2) + 25 = 27

Damage:
2d8 + 20 ⇒ (5, 2) + 20 = 27 plus 25 points of untyped kinetic damage = 52
2d8 + 20 ⇒ (2, 5) + 20 = 27 plus 25 points of untyped kinetic damage = 52
2d8 + 20 ⇒ (6, 5) + 20 = 31 plus 25 points of untyped kinetic damage = 56
2d8 + 20 ⇒ (7, 6) + 20 = 33 plus 25 points of untyped kinetic damage = 58

Total Damage (removing Attack #3) = 162


Male Earth Elemental (Type Unknown) Unknown

Sorry, I wasn't getting any updates.

Round 1

Wyrd slips beneath the ground and moves towards the IE, easily closing the distance.

I am assuming that being underground during round one would protect Wyrd from the IE's AoE attacks as it has no line of effect to him?

Round 2

Looking like a lava flow given the shape of a huge man, Wyrd rises behind the creature with the barest of effort, huge molten fists swinging. Wyrd's reckless attacks leave him less able to protect himself.

Attack #1: 1d20 + 31 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 31 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 2 = 52.
Attack #2: 1d20 + 31 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 31 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 2 = 60.
Attack #3 from Haste: 1d20 + 31 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 31 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 2 = 54.

Damage #1: 2d6 + 15 + 6 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 4) + 15 + 6 + 6 + 4 = 41.
Damage #2: 2d6 + 15 + 6 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 15 + 6 + 6 + 4 = 35.
Damage #3: 2d6 + 15 + 6 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 5) + 15 + 6 + 6 + 4 = 38.

If it is vulnerable to sonic damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 1) = 7.

If it is vulnerable to fire damage, it must make one DC 30 reflex save for each attack that successfully landed or it will catch on fire burning for 1d8 fire damage each round for 1d4 rounds.

Wyrd is using the rage power Come and Get Me. Enemies gain a +4 to hit and to damage, but he gets to make an AoO against any enemy that attacks him.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

Round 1

As his friends charge the great machine, Phaezeriel focuses his will inside himself, splitting his mind in two.

Manifest Schism.

This secondary mind turns its attention to the regenerative processes of his body, accelerating them significantly.

Manifest True Metabolism.

Round 2

Moving so he is close to Tyrrin and any other healers, Phaezeriel shapes his will into a powerful healing pulse. The healing energies from the pulse he redirects to those people who have been damaged by the Infernal Engine.

Secondary mind manifests Heal Injuries healing each person within 20 feet of him for 210 damage.

Need to know how many people are involved in the fight, other than Ehos, who are grouped near Phaezeriel and Tyrrin. I also need people to let me know how much damage they are taking; like we did in the Khoda fight. (I have Ripper and Fei already)

Phaezeriel speaks over the collective's group link. ::Who among you is resistant to being hurt by the IE's attacks?:: (i.e. who has damage reduction and how much)

Overchannel damage: 6d8 ⇒ (6, 3, 7, 4, 8, 7) = 35.


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Phaezeriel wrote:
Need to know how many people are involved in the fight, other than Ehos, who are grouped near Phaezeriel and Tyrrin. I also need people to let me know how much damage they are taking; like we did in the Khoda fight. (I have Ripper and Fei already)

I do not think Fei is near those two as he is physically engaging the IE, so he should be out of the range of the healing pulse.

Phaezeriel wrote:
Phaezeriel speaks over the collective's group link. ::Who among you is resistant to being hurt by the IE's attacks?:: (i.e. who has damage reduction and how much)

::The heat and cold it is emanating have not harmed me yet, and I should be somewhat resistant to its physical blows:: Fei replies through the link as he prepares to reposition himself.

For Phaeze:

Spoiler:
i.e. Fei currently has DR 10/--.


M Advanced tengu 1/2 Black Dragon 16 Gestalt Alchemist/Witch

Fire and cold damage = 15
DC 29 Fort 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30 sonic damage = 25
Only down 20 points due to temperary Hit points.

Khassar dives into the hole and attacks the machine from inside.

Combat:
Slash 1:1d20 + 38 ⇒ (18) + 38 = 56 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (4) + 23 = 27 damage
Slash 2:1d20 + 33 ⇒ (9) + 33 = 42 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (8) + 23 = 31 damage
Slash 3:1d20 + 28 ⇒ (12) + 28 = 40 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (8) + 23 = 31 damage
Slash 4:1d20 + 38 ⇒ (5) + 38 = 43 for 1d8 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 28 damage
Total damage = 117

::I'm immune to its acid.::


Male Half-Elf

I've taken 51 points of damage.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

A little bit of housekeeping from round 1:

As the group readies its next attacks, Vai, Casseus, Khassar, and Michael feel their skin harden while being no less flexible.

You are all under the effect of Biofeedback which grants you DR 10/-.

::Ephebe, any chance you can come stand with myself and Tyrrin, you do not actually have to heal people directly with the collective in place. You can just heal any person you can reach, and I can redirect the healing to those who need it. Also you will amplify my own healing by a large amount.::

Those who have been injured by the Engine feel healing power flow through the bond of the collective and their wounds knit completely.

Healing:
Fei: 30
Ripper: 71
Michael: 51
Khassar: 20
Phaezeriel: 35
Still need to know how much healing Vai, Casseus, Enre, and Ghalen need, as well as anyone I have forgotten. I still have quite a bit of healing that I can dispense.


Back in the halls of Avalon

It hadn't taken long for the kids Professor Yrrum brought back to split up and investigate the school on their own. A few find their way into the garden or cafeteria, but most are rounded up by Matthias, Tal, and Gwenne for a little game of War in the gym. Most of the older guttersnipes didn't want too until they saw the castles... then it was the coolest thing possible right then.

Before long the battle is under way, with water balloons being thrown from catapults and 'soldiers' clashing in giant bubbles. It's about this time that Matthias, Tal, and Gwenne begin to realize their side is losing and try to think of a way to win...


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

In another realm

The dark stone walls seemed as though they hadn't seen life in a thousand years, only the echo of foot steps reveal the presence of life within these decrepit walls. A robed elf steps up to a strange magic circle while he signals to an eclectic group of warriors behind him to stop. The elf start studying the magic circle writing notes in a book. As a Serpentfolk speaks up gaining the elf's attention the magic circle ignites, bathing the elf with light.

With in the chaos of the halls of Avalon
A Ring of magical energy flashes into existence. Inside the outer ring a form of writing traces it's self in moments. A powerful magic can be felt flowing in the air as a figure starts to form in the center of the circle. As the shape of the figure starts to take a defined shape the on looker can see the pointed ears of an elf, the curved shape of a bow held at the ready.

"Chelontiss kuth ssheth!" Shouts the elf in a strange foreign language. Though he is holding a bow he doesn't seem to have a arrow upon him. Onlookers could easily see he is a scholar of some sort by the ink stains across his hands, the quill in his ear, and the open book in his hand. Slowly he lowers the bow as he sees the young people surrounding him. "Wheess kee ta?" He possibly is asks.


Within Avalon's Gym, a.k.a the Mini-War Zone

Silence takes over the gym quickly as all the children stop and look at the strange-speaking elf that suddenly appeared in their midst.

Three children seem to fly over the walls of one of the fake castles, but it looks more like they're riding invisible mounts. The land in front of Salis, two boys and a girl, and look at him curiously.

"Where you from, mister?" The oldest looking boy asks, hand on the chain necklace he wears.

The one talking is using a necklace that translates languages, but doesn't look older than five years old(he's human).


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

The elf's gazed followed the three children as they flew toward him. Seeing they were children he slipped his bow into the satchel on his side. He took in his surroundings. They seemed as if they were in some sort of castle. Then the boy spoke up. "Where are you from?" A bit of an odd question to ask at first but it was a valid one. "How do I answer that. I truly have no home, but I started my journey upon Y-oda isle. I am also leader of a guild in Terellia, so you could say I am from there as well. Where am I? Is this somewhere in the Western Empire?"


Female Elf Magus/ Oracle Lvl 16 Gestalt

Rain fell in torrents as a figure came into view down the now muddy path toward the school, the water noisily splattering on the long, leather cloak as they ran, splashing in puddles. The moment they entered through the doors, they lowered the hood and revealed a pale toned female elf with light blond hair and eyes that glowed red as if an inner fire was radiating out from them. Around her neck hung a pendant in the shape of a teardrop with living flames inside. The water on her already seemed to evaporate as she rotated the stiffness out of her shoulder.

I better hit the gym to loosen up she thought as she turned and walked, her footfalls echoing in the halls. When she pushed the doors open, she sighed in disappointment. What laid before her seemed to be a 'war' with... balloons. Just as she was about to turn and head to her room, a figure started to appear and form out of nowhere.

Salis wrote:
"Chelontiss kuth ssheth!" "Wheess kee ta?"

She cocked her head to the side as she looked at he stranger. While she understood what the person said, she was still confused at how they got there. All she could say to this was...

"What the hell?"

If you could post the translation that would be great! With her tongues curse, she can understand and speak all languages. Thanks!!!


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

I was wondering if I should put the translation.

Salis wrote:
"Chelontiss kuth ssheth!" "Wheess kee ta?"

Translation: "By the Gods of Light!" "Who are you?"


Male Unknown 16 Invulnerable Rager/ 16 Hex Crafter Magus

The thing that was Enre, does not seem to be fazed at all by the steam that attacked it, though it can be seen that it is damaged. It than takes both of the hits of the engine but only one seems to cause any damage at all to it. Finally at the shriek it lets out just a loud massive roar, as if the engine was challenging it, as it does so some of its wounds start to heal. With that it moves into the hole once more and unleashes a savage assault.

Attack and Damage Rolls:

First Attack:1d20 + 40 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 40 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 65
Second Attack:1d20 + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 72
Third Attack:1d20 + 30 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 30 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 56
Fourth Attack:1d20 + 25 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 25 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 57
Bite Attack:1d20 + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 63

Damage:4d8 + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 3) + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 107
Damage:4d8 + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2, 5, 5) + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 113
Damage:4d8 + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6, 7, 4) + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 120
Damage:4d8 + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8, 8, 2, 3) + 44 + 27 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 119
Bite Damage:2d6 + 44 + 27 + 10 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3, 5) + 44 + 27 + 10 + 10 + 2 = 101

Crit Confirm:1d20 + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 35 + 10 + 5 + 2 = 57
Damage:4d8 + 44 + 15 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3, 8, 8, 7) + 44 + 15 + 10 + 2 = 97

560 dmg before DR total, and before crit.
657 dmg before DR, if crit hits.

Fort Save:1d20 + 28 ⇒ (11) + 28 = 39
Fort Save:1d20 + 28 ⇒ (10) + 28 = 38

Enre took 29 points of dmg, after saves, DR and his Regen.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16
Enre wrote:

The thing that was Enre, does not seem to be fazed at all by the steam that attacked it, though it can be seen that it is damaged. It than takes both of the hits of the engine but only one seems to cause any damage at all to it. Finally at the shriek it lets out just a loud massive roar, as if the engine was challenging it, as it does so some of its wounds start to heal. With that it moves into the hole once more and unleashes a savage assault.

** spoiler omitted **

Fort Save:1d20+28
Fort Save:1d20+28

Enre took 29 points of dmg, after saves, DR and his Regen.

Enre has also been fully healed.


Salis of Bletherad wrote:
"How do I answer that. I truly have no home, but I started my journey upon Y-oda isle. I am also leader of a guild in Terellia, so you could say I am from there as well. Where am I? Is this somewhere in the Western Empire?"

"Um... I've never heard of those places. Papa might, he's in charge and really smart."


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

He looked confused when the boy told him he had never heard of the places he had mentioned. As far as he had traveled everyone he came across had heard of the Western Empire. For it was the richest Kingdom in all of Palladium. Y-oda was a strange land not to be known of as well seeing as how the Library of Bletherad was there and these children didn't look like they were backwater farmers.

In a strange language he replied. "Could you introduce me to your Papa, perhaps he could enlighten me to my situation."


Salis of Bletherad wrote:
In a strange language he replied. "Could you introduce me to your Papa, perhaps he could enlighten me to my situation."

"Yep! He's the Headmaster here, so a lot of new people go to meet him anyway. His office isn't far." The boy explains as he heads for the gym doors, where the other two seem to have gone to talk to the elven girl.

Karla Phury wrote:
"What the hell?"

Two small children* hurry over to Karla, concern on their faces.

"Um, you see, we wanted to have a War like all the students are, and since they were all gone we figured the gym would be free for a little bit so it was the perfectplaceandweweregoingtocleanupaftersopleasedon'tbemad!" The girl says, speaking faster than she needs two.

*Karla may know these two(and the third with Salis) as the Headmaster's children. Matthias, the eldest, and his brother and sister, the fraternal twins Gwenne and Tal.


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.
Someone said wrote:
"Yep! He's the Headmaster here, so a lot of new people go to meet him anyway. His office isn't far." The boy explains as he heads for the gym doors, where the other two seem to have gone to talk to the elven girl.

Salis nodded to the boy and started to follow. Salis glanced around at all the young faces surrounding the room. The majority interested in the strange elf that had appeared in the middle of there war. The others now disinterested with the event and started conversing with each other.

Salis looked to the 2 children now talking to an elven maiden. at First it was the language that had caught his attention. It was odd he had never heard it before, and he had though he had at least heard every language in the world spoken once. Then the glowing eyes of the elf became more apparent. Salis became interested, but it would have to come later though. Figuring out where in palladium he is takes priority at the moment.


“Okay, if Papa was watching us, then he knows we're coming. So...” Shortly after leaving the gym, the little boy opens a door labeled “Basic Arcana” and looks inside. “Hi, Papa. I brought the man who just appeared in the gym.”


"Thank you, Matthias. You can go back to the gym now." A man in green robes says from behind a desk. The sign may have said "Basic Aracana", but this isn't a classroom. The headmaster's office is rather plain, with two bookshelves, a desk, and a oval window overlooking a garden. The man turns his attention from his(now leaving) son to Salis, placing what looks like a card on the desk in front of him. "Welcome to Avalon Academy. Now how about we get straight to the point? I am Headmaster Antairus, and I'd like to know how you got through my school's wards and into the gym."

The Headmaster appears calm, and Salis is able to understand him just fine.


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

Taking in his surroundings Salis answers. "I'm not sure how I got through your wards. I could come up with a theory if I had more of an idea of where I am. So tell me where in Palladium am I or did I get pulled through some rift into another realm?" His words held and a hint of urgency.


"As I have never heard of 'Palladium', I'd say you're in a different realm."


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

Slowly Salis reaches into his bag pulling out a large books. Illegible writing is scribed across the cover.

If able to read the language of Palldium elves It is titled Dimensions and Lost Realms.

Looking through the book he asks. "May I ask what realm this would be. Perhaps I have some information of this plane. If so I'll just have to find a way to jump through the rift here. If there isn't a rift here only something from your world could pull me in to this one. Perhaps some sort of spell that gives the caster what he needs." His gaze moving back the Ryo hoping that what ever information Ryo has will lead them to a conclusion of what has happened.

Salis knows that this Ryo has been sizing up if Salis is a threat to his school or not, but as always Salis prys for information as much as he can along with giving the information that he needs to give up.


"Someone one here..." He leaves the sentence incomplete as he thinks. "This is the Agartha, a planet on the Material Plane, in a part of the Dragon Empire. On the fringe to be exact." Ryo supplies. "I don't think the realm has any other name, actually. I've never thought about it."


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

"Well that is unfortunate. It will take me years to piece together what realm this is using what I find here and researching other planes connected to this one. Well I guess I should prepare myself for life in this realm." A kind of hopeful smirk makes it's way across Salis's face almost as if he was hoping for this out come.


"We are prepared to help you, if you require it. The Academy has the best library on Agartha, though some may dispute the fact."


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

"Why thank you, but I can't just stay here with out doing something to earn my keep. It goes against everything I am..... Perhaps there is something here I could lend my expertise to. Though it seems most my skills will only slightly transfer here." Salis didn't want to intrude upon those here, however before he ever thought about going out into the world. It would be best to have a look at the library here. Perhaps it would held the knowledge he needed. At the very lest he would be able learn these peoples language here.

Shadow Lodge

"It's not a problem, I assure you. My school is open to those who need help as long as they do not cause trouble."


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

He smiled and responded with flurry of options. "This is a grand gesture, but I offer my services out of more of a feeling that I need to for myself." He then started spouted off. "I am quite knowledge about the enter workings of magic. Knowledge of dimensions and planes is also a sort of specialty of mind. I have traveled quite a few though. From what I can see and sense they are not quite the planes your used to. Once I have confirmed that the life forms of this world are like my own I could easily lend my knowledge of monsters and demons to you. I would even be willing to pay my board with my books I have written both fictional and historical tales though they are written in languages from my own world. So I doubt they will be of much use here."


"They can be translated." Ryo replies, grinning slightly. "You do realize that historical tomes from your realm would be fiction here, right? No offense, of course."


male Elf Image gestalt: A: 6 scholar / 14 inquisitor. B: 8 monk / 2 pathfinder chronicler / 10 ninja.

"Yes I get that most will look at it like that, but if I start calling it fiction it means I have given up my past. From this point I may just want to rewrite everything from scratch till I come across things I know." A smirk grew across his face. Almost telling the headmaster Salis was going to enjoy making new discoveries, researching, and writing his books.

Salis pulled a few books out of his satchel. "Perhaps these books may have some useful knowledges here. The first is mostly of demons and otherworldly creatures, the other is of magical theory. If you can translate them you can keep them. Though how useful they are here is to be determined." Salis had always been a man full of information. It was shocking to find that almost all of what he knew was now useless. He now turned to the two subjects he had been a leading expert on. Magical theory and Demonology. Magical theory he had been a bit of a strange thing for him to know since he had never been a caster, but he knew the inter workings of magic like no other. Demonology he had became a expert on out of necessity rather than want.


Male Human Gestalt: Binder 16, Wizard (Enchanter) 6

A young man approaches the gates of Avalon Academy. He has nondescript brown hair and eyes, a person that nobody would ever look at twice, the thing that attracts attention to him is the way that he walks, it is as if he has a secret and is laughing at the whole world, because he is the only one who gets the joke.

he looks around as if now that he is here he is slightly unsure as to what he should do next.


Continues to fly Ephebe around to get maximum healage where needed...


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Phaezeriel wrote:

A little bit of housekeeping from round 1:

As the group readies its next attacks, Vai, Casseus, Khassar, and Michael feel their skin harden while being no less flexible.

You are all under the effect of Biofeedback which grants you DR 10/-.

::Ephebe, any chance you can come stand with myself and Tyrrin, you do not actually have to heal people directly with the collective in place. You can just heal any person you can reach, and I can redirect the healing to those who need it. Also you will amplify my own healing by a large amount.::

Those who have been injured by the Engine feel healing power flow through the bond of the collective and their wounds knit completely.

** spoiler omitted **

::No good, Phaeze. I can only cast through the shells in my Caster. I have to be able to shoot someone to heal them. Since it's not normal spell casting I don't think it will work through the collective.::


Male Human Gestalt: Binder 16, Wizard (Enchanter) 6

Walks through the gates and attempts to find the main office. (or at least someone who knows where the main office is...)

20,101 to 20,150 of 68,858 << first < prev | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.