Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


19,901 to 19,950 of 68,897 << first < prev | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | next > last >>

Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

"Ahh. Well, welcome to the desert kingdom, then. Are other alliances happeneing as well?"


Image
Roland Agape wrote:

Roland then addresses the Desert players.

“Hey, I’m on the Forest Kingdom team. Jiminy is working to get all the kingdoms to unite instead of fighting for whatever may come next in this test, so he sent me here to see if we could join forces.”

"That's my guy," she said, proudly. "Always thinking ahead. And of course he's in charge." ^.^


Image
Krays wrote:

Krays chuckles

"I'm not going to bite you, little one." he takes his kobold form.
"Better?"
He looks at Roland.
"Peace can be a worthy goal. I was just curious, though, if Ephebe Blackscale was in the Forest kingdom? I'd very much like to know how she is..."

"B-but...." Ignace looked like she was going to cry. "Dragons are supposed to be bad? Even if the purple hair lady said they weren't.....She was scary! And....how can a firebird be having dragon babies and I don't understand anything and I don't like this! I don't want to be part of any war games! I didn't even want to come here, but papa said we had to and I want my sister!" She burst into tears, loud wailing sobs.


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

"My, my. No need for tears, young miss. I'm sure this is all very confusing, but the dragons here, and at Avalon, are here to help. While there are bad dragons out there, we are not. We will help protect you against them. My mate is going to have little ones too, and we want them to grow up amongst friends and allies, instead of having to live in secret. Wouldn't that be better?"


Krays wrote:

Krays chuckles

"I'm not going to bite you, little one." he takes his kobold form.
"Better?"
He looks at Roland.
"Peace can be a worthy goal. I was just curious, though, if Ephebe Blackscale was in the Forest kingdom? I'd very much like to know how she is..."

“I’m sorry, I haven’t seen her.” Roland admits. “I’m sure she is alright though, she doesn’t seem the type to be seriously harmed by anything short of an exploding star.” Roland says, smiling encouragingly.


Ghalen Kiln wrote:
"Ahh. Well, welcome to the desert kingdom, then. Are other alliances happeneing as well?"

“Yes, when I left Jiminy was in talks with an Island representative, I’m sure this we all be wrapped up shortly, it’s in good hands.”


Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

Looks lost for a second...racking his brain...
"Young lady, these dragons here have the best of intentions for the people of this world. Krays is correct that they will most certainly defend you against the others of their kind. Dragons make valiant protectors and unflinching allies. If your papa believes you safe here, why fret?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (5) + 27 = 32


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

Smiles proudly
"Yes, she is amazing isn't she? I'm just understandably worried about my wife. I know she can handle herself. Thank you, though."


Image

Ignace couldn't stop crying all at once, but the sobs slowed down as she listened to what Ghalen had to say.


Image

Fieri knelt down in front of Ignace and offered her a handkerchief. "I bet this isn't about dragons at all. It must be terrifying suddenly going to a new place where you don't know anyone. Maybe we can help you find your sister? What's her name?"


Image

Ignace sniffled and wiped her eyes with the handkerchief. "Her name is Raelle. Raelle del Sol."


Image

[blink, blink] o.O

"Umm....well, I'm not sure where Raelle is, but....errr.....I think I may also be your sister?"


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16

Forest

Tyrrin grimaced at Ephebe. Intruding on their private conversation. Talking about that which Tyrrin was not informed on. It was very irritating. "If the matter was that pressing that you couldn't wait," Tyrrin snapped, before stopping herself and re-starting. Had to be diplomatic. "Sorry. How soon do you think this 'surprise' is going to arrive? How quickly do we need to get organized? Are we wasting precious moments right now?"


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Nala Zamarosok wrote:

Island

"Excuse me," Nala said, walking over to Vai and Kitty. "If you don't mind I have a few more questions about the terrain of the mountain and forest kingdoms. Hopefully the negotiations for peace will go well, but just in case they don't it would be a good idea to be prepared. Would you mind?"

Island

Vai was munching a piece of seared fish. Fire cooking was really the only option they had, since no one had found pots and pans. "Of course... I'm sorry I don't we've met. I'm Vai."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Tyrrin Denulia wrote:

Forest

Tyrrin grimaced at Ephebe. Intruding on their private conversation. Talking about that which Tyrrin was not informed on. It was very irritating. "If the matter was that pressing that you couldn't wait," Tyrrin snapped, before stopping herself and re-starting. Had to be diplomatic. "Sorry. How soon do you think this 'surprise' is going to arrive? How quickly do we need to get organized? Are we wasting precious moments right now?"

Ephebe smiled icily, her eyes going purple-black. "Oh, good. You're learning. Look at it this way, you're the first of the council members to know. I came to tell my brother first because there's a very high probability that this whole thing could get away from Uncle Ryo. It may not be safe anymore. We can't afford to take chances. We need to get all the leaders of the kingdoms together to plan as soon as possible and we all need to start taking this seriously. There should be a delay before the surprise hits, but should be might be getting thrown out the window here."


Image
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Nala Zamarosok wrote:

Island

"Excuse me," Nala said, walking over to Vai and Kitty. "If you don't mind I have a few more questions about the terrain of the mountain and forest kingdoms. Hopefully the negotiations for peace will go well, but just in case they don't it would be a good idea to be prepared. Would you mind?"

Island

Vai was munching a piece of seared fish. Fire cooking was really the only option they had, since no one had found pots and pans. "Of course... I'm sorry I don't we've met. I'm Vai."

"Oh, yes. I apologize. I didn't realize or I would have started by introducing myself. I'm Nala."


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
Ephebe wrote:


Ephebe smiled icily, her eyes going purple-black. "Oh, good. You're learning. Look at it this way, you're the first of the council members to know. I came to tell my brother first because there's a very high probability that this whole thing could get away from Uncle Ryo. It may not be safe anymore. We can't afford to take chances. We need to get all the leaders of the kingdoms together to plan as soon as possible and we all need to start taking this seriously. There should be a delay before the surprise hits, but should be might be getting thrown out the window here."

Forest

"If that's the case, I don't think we have the luxury of patience, or terms. We should gather everyone together. As far as leadership, if you don't want a dragon to be leader, then any of the Island generals, this Kor you mentioned, and whomsoever is leading the Desert kingdom could be appointed. But we need to decide quickly." Tyrrin was trying to stay visibly calm. Look panicked and worried would only spread that sentiment to those around who may be watching. After all, they were still visible to all of Forest kingdom.

"If it is actually dangerous, as you suggest, then I will send a message right away to the general to prepare Island to move. It won't do to have us all scattered and lost."

If Ephebe agrees, Tyrrin will magically contact Nala, warning of the danger.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6

"Yeah, that's a good idea. We definitely need to do a brainstorming session."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

Obligatory crappy catch-up attempt begins....now: (^^)'

It seemed that Dylen's divinatory intelligence was correct. Perhaps there was yet a chance to come out of this event without bloodshed.

These thoughts are given more credence with the appearance of the angel Roland parlaying for a peaceful meeting with James and the other members of the forest team. If the other two teams can be encouraged to come to the table without threat or fear, it just might work...

The young monk stays remains quietly off to the side during the incident outside the tent, as things appear to be well in hand thanks to the others present. He takes a silent moment to appreciate the cohesion present here, and hopes that it will continue to grow.


Image

Jiminy sends out a message to those in leadership and advisory positions in the forest and mountain kingdoms to come to the spot where he's currently meeting with Tyrrin, and he sends a message to Roland saying he should not only come but bring all of the leadership of the desert kingdom as well because the kingdoms were having a joint summit to deal with an incoming outside threat.


Male Half Orc 16 Druid/16 Summoner

Steps out of a tree
"I am here, Jiminy."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

Desert

Given Fieri's newly-revealed family...issue...Fei turns to Ghalen.

"If you would please keep an eye on things while I am at this council, Ghalen, I would be most grateful. I will return shortly with what (I hope) will be good news."

The young monk bows to his fellows, and then goes with Roland to the Forest kingdom...


Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

"Indeed. Sun light your path." He returns the bow.


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

"Although I love my family to death...I'm going to go back out on patrol, in case this a ruse." He says with a wink to Fieri.


Image

"Hey, Fei, glad you could join us," Jiminy says, smiling as Fei and Roland arrive. "There's snacks if you want some. I had to summon food. Pheebs was getting that look, like everything was starting to look delicious," he said with a wink. "Baby dragons need lots of energy I guess....speaking of baby dragons, is Fi on your team? Well, she'd have to be by process of elimination. I just want to make sure she's okay."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Jiminy, Prankster of the Future wrote:
"Hey, Fei, glad you could join us," Jiminy says, smiling as Fei and Roland arrive. "There's snacks if you want some. I had to summon food. Pheebs was getting that look, like everything was starting to look delicious," he said with a wink. "Baby dragons need lots of energy I guess....speaking of baby dragons, is Fi on your team? Well, she'd have to be by process of elimination. I just want to make sure she's okay."

Fei pulls back the hood of his desert robes and bows respectfully to the others assembled at the table. (And yes, he does have a bit of the 'Jedi Consular' look to him ^^)

"Hello. Fieri is fine, James...although she is needing more direct immersion in fire than is healthy for our tents," he replies with a concerned look. :)

"She also was speaking with someone who apparently is a relative when we left."


Image

Jiminy raised an eyebrow. "Well, this should prove interesting. I'll see what I can do about sending you something to help with Fi's need for fire."

"Anyways, take a seat. Apparently the game is about to get interesting in the distinctly non-gamelike sense of the word."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

The young monk bows again, and sits down.

"That...does not sound very encouraging. What is about to happen?"


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6

"Well, if the game goes as expected...an invasion of stuff we all have to band together to fight. Unfortunately, the aschen are involved, so....yeah....not gonna go as expected and this could get very real."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

Fei sits quietly for a moment, as if waiting for something more to be said. When nothing else is forthcoming, he then speaks:

"...If this is not part of the exercise and there could be true casualties, then why are we still in here? The Headmaster is monitoring all of this, so he now knows the potential danger. He would not risk the students' lives by leaving us here..."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6

"Because there are bad luck gremlins infecting the spells. Things have to get fixed before he can safely pull anyone out. And since this little subreality is subject to some serious time dilation, it could be hours or even days for us even if it only takes a few minutes for him."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

He nods.

"Do you have any idea what this impending threat was supposed to be? Even if the aschen do cause things to change, having some foreknowledge would allow us to plan a more effective response."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6

"Errr...." she looked away sheepishly. "It's the thing that went wrong at Akhenaten.....I think you'd call it an infernal engine? The last time they used it it....errr..... got away from them....andkindasortawipedoutanentirecivilization."

"Heh."

"I would have warned Uncle Ryo if I'd known he was going to ask them for help."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

"........."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

"....I did not think this exercise could have been any more ill-advised. I truly wish I had been correct," Fei finally says with a long breath.

"So...we will need to locate this device and disable it before it is used. The question now becomes whether it is hidden in one of the four current territories or in an as-yet unrevealed fifth region."

"Are the aschen the ones who will use the device, or some other creatures?"


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16

::[...], so I need you to get everything organized Nala, and start moving everyone together to the forest kingdom.:: Tyrrin ended the spell to Nala, hoping she would understand the need for urgency. "Good to see you Fei, glad Desert could join us. So, Mrs. Blackscales, since you seem to know the more about what's happenning, why don't you start by telling us about the aschen. And this 'infernal device'."


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Nala Zamarosok wrote:
"Oh, yes. I apologize. I didn't realize or I would have started by introducing myself. I'm Nala."

Island

Vai curtsies very briefly, "I'm Vai, as you know, please to meet you. This is my friend Kitty. What would you like to know?"

Hmm, timeline a bit off :/.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

Phaezeriel pops out of nowhere, hovering next to Krays.

Sorry I am late. I got a little bit lost in the Forest stronghold, and it seems that there are places in there where teleportation does not work. Or I am going insane.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Nala Zamarosok wrote:
"Oh, yes. I apologize. I didn't realize or I would have started by introducing myself. I'm Nala."

Island

Vai curtsies very briefly, "I'm Vai, as you know, please to meet you. This is my friend Kitty. What would you like to know?"

Hmm, timeline a bit off :/.

"Oh, I already know Nala," Kitty said cheerfully. "She used to be mean, but she's been trying to change. And she saved my boyfriend's life so I don't think badly of her for what happened in the past." ^.^


Image
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Nala Zamarosok wrote:
"Oh, yes. I apologize. I didn't realize or I would have started by introducing myself. I'm Nala."

Island

Vai curtsies very briefly, "I'm Vai, as you know, please to meet you. This is my friend Kitty. What would you like to know?"

Hmm, timeline a bit off :/.

"Oh, I already know Nala," Kitty said cheerfully. "She used to be mean, but she's been trying to change. And she saved my boyfriend's life so I don't think badly of her for what happened in the past." ^.^

"Errr....okay....ummm....wait just a second," she said, tilting her head and trying to concentrate on Tyrrin's message. "What? That doesn't even make sense....can either of you cast teleportation? Artorius!" she yelled, hopefully loud enough to be heard, "I need you to come with me! Shephord, you're in charge for a bit!"

"Ugh. I think there's another threat, but Tyrrin isn't making sense and her strategy is making less sense. I need to talk to her in person."

Time inconsistency fixed. :)


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:

"....I did not think this exercise could have been any more ill-advised. I truly wish I had been correct," Fei finally says with a long breath.

"So...we will need to locate this device and disable it before it is used. The question now becomes whether it is hidden in one of the four current territories or in an as-yet unrevealed fifth region."

"Are the aschen the ones who will use the device, or some other creatures?"

"Err....it's complicated....."

In response to Tyrrin's questions, "Well, it's probably a good idea to begin at the beginning, I guess. Er...I'm not exactly entirely who I seem to be. Time is ....kinda like a layer cake. When an event happens that could go one way or another, both happen. Reality sort of splits and from that point two nearly identical realities continue forward. And this happens over and over and over all the time. So there's lots of different realities. The me from this reality died a while ago. Nearly a year now from the chronology of this reality. It seems like longer to me thanks to the time loop...but that's not what's important now. My reality and hers split at infancy. I was stolen from my parents by a time demon as a baby, genetically modified, blah, blah, etc. I wasn't a nice person. Kinda what you'd expect from someone raised by a demon. If I hadn't had the other me's memories dumped into my head I still wouldn't be. Again, peripheral. While I was doing the whole bad girl thing, what with all the conquering and inspiring terror and whatnot, I needed a little assistance. Real evil needs minions. You just can't be everywhere, you know? But finding good minions that aren't already working for someone else is not easy. But I did it, I found the perfect underappreciated servants of evil. They're called the aschen. Technically they're devils, and they're crazy about contracts like you'd expect, but they cause so much chaos that they got kicked out of hell and sent to the abyss. Which is where I found them. And made an unbelievably complicated, but quite airtight, contract with them binding them to my service. In short, they are the very essence of bad luck. They're especially good at breaking anything mechanical. By themselves they're relatively harmless. They're just small bad luck demonish devil things with an unholy love of coffee. But as I found out the hard way at Akhenaten if you get too many of them in the same place at the same time, they sort of....resonate. And if enough of them end up on the same frequency they kind of sort of blend together into one superbeing known as the infernal engine. Which continued to exist until it's either killed (not likely) or until it accomplishes its mission." She grimaced. "Not that you have any way to know since this happened in another reality, but there's not even records left of Akhenaten. That's why I only summon a max of a dozen at a time when I have work for the aschen to do. But...well, I didn't realize that Uncle Ryo would try and use their services for this or I would have warned him. Instead we're dealing with a situation where we've got a critical mass of aschen working against us, and the infernal engine could appear at any moment. It moves incredibly fast, is self-healing, absorbs magic, is immune to most spell-effects anyways and pretty much burns everything with hellfire.....and no, I can't stop it. They have to sort of work around me, because my contract with them prevents them from harming me or allowing me to come to harm, but there's no such protection for the rest of you. So we have to figure out some way to either stop it or get out of this environment knowing that the spells that create it are already compromised due to the presence of aschen."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

"Hmmm....." (-_-)

"How readily can the aschen identify you? Or perhaps I should ask 'how easily can they be fooled into identifying what they think is you'?"


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:

"Hmmm....." (-_-)

"How readily can the aschen identify you? Or perhaps I should ask 'how easily can they be fooled into identifying what they think is you'?"

"They can't be fooled easily. For starters I'm the only Hunter in here. Even if there were others I'm definitely the only dragon/Hunter combo period. And then there's the fact that there's a sort of pull between me and them on account of the contract. That's a lot of conditions to fulfill to fool them."


M Advanced Axiomite Gestalt 16 Inquisiter/Swashbuckler(ToS)
Nala Zamarosok wrote:

Island

"Errr....okay....ummm....wait just a second," she said, tilting her head and trying to concentrate on Tyrrin's message. "What? That doesn't even make sense....can either of you cast teleportation? Artorius!" she yelled, hopefully loud enough to be heard, "I need you to come with me! Shephord, you're in charge for a bit!"

"Ugh. I think there's another threat, but Tyrrin isn't making sense and her strategy is making less sense. I need to talk to her in person."

Time inconsistency fixed. :)

Velvarmisan looks up from his paperwork and acknowledges Nala.

"I'll begin mobilization of the fleet."


Image
Velvarmisan Shephord wrote:
Nala Zamarosok wrote:

Island

"Errr....okay....ummm....wait just a second," she said, tilting her head and trying to concentrate on Tyrrin's message. "What? That doesn't even make sense....can either of you cast teleportation? Artorius!" she yelled, hopefully loud enough to be heard, "I need you to come with me! Shephord, you're in charge for a bit!"

"Ugh. I think there's another threat, but Tyrrin isn't making sense and her strategy is making less sense. I need to talk to her in person."

Time inconsistency fixed. :)

Velvarmisan looks up from his paperwork and acknowledges Nala.

"I'll begin mobilization of the fleet."

"No! Don't mobilize anything until we know what's going on! Otherwise we could end up doing exactly the wrong thing. What is the new threat comes from the water? Just make sure everyone is ready and accounted for so we can get everything moving in whichever direction we need to go as soon as we know more."


Island

Artorius looks at Nala before moving towards her.


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16

"And I assume the sheer magical power we have arrayed on our side won't be much benefit to us?" Tyrrin said, trying to assess the situation. Some of the people in this... game... were here to keep the danger away from others. Perhaps they could put that to their use. "And the wards that prevent us from dying... it would be safe to assume those are no longer intact, correct? If that's the case, we should hide the rest inside one of the fortresses - especially the children."

"Fei," Tyrrin adds, as an afterthought. "Your patience will be needed, I think."


Male Elf Bard 14/Sorcerer (Maestro) 14

Ehos was growing increasingly antsy. More people kept showing up, and no one could hear what they were saying. Ehos knew how to read Tyrrin's expressions. The pursed lips meant she was very concerned. Something was very wrong.

Through the link, to Jiminy: ::Jim, what's happening? People out here are getting worried.::


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

"I can teleport!" Vai chimes in, trying to keep up with Nala's brisk walking pace.


Image
Vai Sunwake wrote:
"I can teleport!" Vai chimes in, trying to keep up with Nala's brisk walking pace.

"Great. I need you to get Artorius and I to where Tyrrin is meeting with Jiminy Sunwake right now. I may have learned it from the most reprehensible beings on the planet, but I know a fair amount of what not to do in war and I'd rather offer that advice before the fact."

19,901 to 19,950 of 68,897 << first < prev | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.