Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


19,651 to 19,700 of 69,972 << first < prev | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | next > last >>

Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
narrator wrote:
Chara grimaces a little bit as she listens to Matthias talk, but she pays rapt attention. She absent-mindedly pokes at her arm. "I think it's broken. Do you have something I can use as a sling? Or better yet, do you know where I can find some open flame? That'll fix it up good as new in no time," she said cheerfully.

"When did that happen?" Matthias asks worriedly as he looks at Chara's arm. "You should have said something sooner! Vmyna's flames can work, I think, since he's made of them almost.[/i]

Hearing this, Vmyna moves over to Chara and begins letting off actual heat, his flame dangerous to the touch for most people.

Chara sighed with relief. "That feels so much better."

"Sorry, I forgot. I have this thing where my bones are really weak and they break all the time. I forgot you didn't know. It's why I'm so small for my age, cause my bones don't grow so good. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from having fun!"


narrator wrote:

"What's Basic mechanics?" Raelle asked without looking up from her list.

"Not sure," Sorchan answered. "But I'm guessing it's somewhat similar to that thing you built in the garden."

"I told you. Carrying water was work every day. Building an irrigation system was work for one day. I didn't do it because I'm clever. I did it because I'm lazy. And I found the directions in a book from the library. Where I was because Ignace and Chara wanted to go, not me."

You built a functional irrigation system in one day?" Ryo asks, surprised slightly. "That's quite a feat if you've never done anything like that before. Your father is right, Basic Mechanics does have something to do with that system. It's a class that teaches you how to build machines, like the irrigation system."


Male Half Orc 16 Druid/16 Summoner

So you deliver the message yourself then instead of the bird?


narrator wrote:

Chara sighed with relief. "That feels so much better."

"Sorry, I forgot. I have this thing where my bones are really weak and they break all the time. I forgot you didn't know. It's why I'm so small for my age, cause my bones don't grow so good. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from having fun!"

"Hmm..."

Gwenne and Tal come back, each holding a pair of skates and wearing another pair, somewhat wobbly and uncertain.

"These were close to the right sizes, and we made 'em smaller so they'd fit. Feels funny standing but not touching the ground." Gwenne explains.


Male Earth Elemental (Type Unknown) Unknown

Mountain

Sorry .. somehow I totally missed Jeran's response.

Wyrd watches the wolf lope away until it is lost behind the rocks, then he slowly sinks back into the earth.

Knowledge(Engineering): 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (17) + 23 = 40.

Some small time later, on the border with the Forest Kingdom, the bones of the mountain shift. In the center of the pass, small irregularities in the floor of the pass smooth out, filling in with stone as a depression would fill with water. The stone continues to rise, slowly forming a broad flat space extending from one side of the pass to the other, rising as if the mountins were raising their hands to fill the gap. Soon it is clear that this is a wall, anchored in the roots of the mountains, 100 feet thick at the base. The wall continues to grow until it towers 75 feet above the floor of the pass, narrowing to a mere 65 feet thick at the top. Crenelations raise themselves from the top of the wall with arrow slits appearing in them like so many eyes opening.

This will take quite a bit of time, so it will most likely be growing when Jiminy meets with Kor.


Kor'Athon wrote:
So you deliver the message yourself then instead of the bird?

Still using the bird(which unfolds to show the message to you), but I'm going around the kingdom warning people the water might be bad and should at least be boiled first.


Headmaster Ryo wrote:
narrator wrote:

"What's Basic mechanics?" Raelle asked without looking up from her list.

"Not sure," Sorchan answered. "But I'm guessing it's somewhat similar to that thing you built in the garden."

"I told you. Carrying water was work every day. Building an irrigation system was work for one day. I didn't do it because I'm clever. I did it because I'm lazy. And I found the directions in a book from the library. Where I was because Ignace and Chara wanted to go, not me."

You built a functional irrigation system in one day?" Ryo asks, surprised slightly. "That's quite a feat if you've never done anything like that before. Your father is right, Basic Mechanics does have something to do with that system. It's a class that teaches you how to build machines, like the irrigation system."

Raelle shrugged. "I don't think it was that special. It's just a garden. It only took a little welding to make the system...whatever. I'll sign up for basic mechanics. If I don't like it, I'll just keep looking for something I do like....So that's basic arcana, beginning art, basic mechanics, basic physical education...I need one more, right? Oh, this sounds good. Intro to alchemy. I bet if learned some alchemy I could make my own smokesticks. That will save me a lot in the long run, so I want to try that one too. That's a full schedule right?"


Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
narrator wrote:

Chara sighed with relief. "That feels so much better."

"Sorry, I forgot. I have this thing where my bones are really weak and they break all the time. I forgot you didn't know. It's why I'm so small for my age, cause my bones don't grow so good. But I'm not gonna let that stop me from having fun!"

"Hmm..."

Gwenne and Tal come back, each holding a pair of skates and wearing another pair, somewhat wobbly and uncertain.

"These were close to the right sizes, and we made 'em smaller so they'd fit. Feels funny standing but not touching the ground." Gwenne explains.

"Yay! This is going to be fun! We can have races! Don't worry, you only fall a lot at first and then you'll get the hang of it in no time," Chara said, grinning and clapping her hands in excitement.


Image

Forest

Jiminy strengthens patrols along the border and waits to find out when the leader of the mountain kingdom wants to meet. He also continues searching for Shara both in and out of the castle, hoping to at least get a chance to talk to her.


"It is. What about you, Ignace? Anything catch your eye?


Male Half Orc 16 Druid/16 Summoner

Kor reads the message, and sends a small real bird back with a message: 'At this earliest convenience. I am on my way to the border.'


Headmaster Ryo wrote:
"It is. What about you, Ignace? Anything catch your eye?

"Well, so far we have home economics, beginning art, over much protests from Ignace basic physical education...she hates exercise...and she really needs some help with basic reading and composition as well as basic math, but there really isn't anything offered for that," Pyra said, shaking her head at Ignace's pouting.

"I don't want to study that boring stuff," Ignace said testily.


narrator wrote:
"Yay! This is going to be fun! We can have races! Don't worry, you only fall a lot at first and then you'll get the hang of it in no time," Chara said, grinning and clapping her hands in excitement.

"How about the gym rooms?" Tal suggests as he tries to keep his feet from going in different directions. "They aren't far. Open space means less things to bump into."

"Ow!" Matthias exclaims as he falls on his behind. "The floor will still be hard though."


Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
narrator wrote:
"Yay! This is going to be fun! We can have races! Don't worry, you only fall a lot at first and then you'll get the hang of it in no time," Chara said, grinning and clapping her hands in excitement.

"How about the gym rooms?" Tal suggests as he tries to keep his feet from going in different directions. "They aren't far. Open space means less things to bump into."

"Ow!" Matthias exclaims as he falls on his behind. "The floor will still be hard though."

"Well, if you tie a pillow to your butt it doesn't hurt so bad while you're learning. I had pillows tied all over me while I was first learning how to skate," Chara said, looking around to see if she could spot any pillows or string.


narrator wrote:
"I don't want to study that boring stuff," Ignace said testily.

"Oh. My apologies, I didn't realize you wanted more exciting learning opportunities! Would you like to hunt down the oozes and slimes that crawl around in Avalon's sewer system? I have to warn you, it's a dangerous job! They hide in the water you see, waiting for someone to pass by and make a delicious meal. If you aren't careful, you'll find yourself surrounded and then engulfed by them. Sure, you might take a few down with you, but..."

"Or there is the garden. Most of the students are afraid of it, and for good reason. The volcanic flowers alone would give you trouble since molten rock would still cool quickly enough to hold you in place even if it couldn't burn you. That would be when the vines find you, or the snapdragons. If you're lucky, the heat from the cooling lava won't be enough to heal you as they try to figure out what you are. Don't try burning them away either, because most of the plants are fire resistant by now. Who would have thought pruning and harvesting could be so much less boring than is sounds?"


Ignace glared at him. "I do not like slime. Or dirt," she said primly. "Or school," she added testily.

Pyra sighed in exasperation as Sorchan tried desperately not to laugh out loud.

"Ignace," Sorchan said, once he got his laughter under control, "I believe you are being offered a choice between math and reading or horticulture and care of magical creatures. Unless you have another option you would like?"

Igance's lip quivered and her eyes filled with tears, but Pyra stopped the tantrum dead in its tracks with a LOOK. "Can I take dance class?" Ignace asked in a very small, hopeful voice.

"Yes, but you still have to take math and reading," her mother said firmly.

Ignace's shoulders slumped in defeat.


Image

Forest

When the message reaches him Jiminy sends several of his people towards the border to make sure he wouldn't be without support. After what he considered a sufficient headstart he transformed into dragon form and flew to the meeting place.

::Ryuzo, I'm going to need you to give me a heads-up if this guy is lying to me.::


M Advanced Axiomite Gestalt 16 Inquisiter/Swashbuckler(ToS)
narrator wrote:
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:

Once per day, when searching your own Kingdom, a collective d100 can be rolled. This represents the chance to find the secret Ryo talked about in his speech. It starts at 5%, plus another 5% if at least 1/3 of the Kingdom is helping the search. Every day spent searching adds another 5%.

I like this mechanic. I just don't know that anyone knows right now who is supposed to be rolling. All of the kingdoms are scouting their territories and borders right now so I'm just going to put up rolls for the other three. When rolling anything I always go with the high is always good philosophy so 95 or above gets you there.

Mountain: 1d100
Island: 1d100
Forest: 1d100

So Island found something with our 99?

Island
With the plan of the scout ships being accepted, Velvarisan asks the other students for volunteers. He then goes and inspects the fleet(s).


Nah, it starts at rolls of 1-5.


Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Nah, it starts at rolls of 1-5.

Actually I specified when Imade the rolls that high is always good. It always seemed insane to me to be cheering when rolling a 1. So yeah 99 should find something. Note I always do this when rolling percentiles. We had this long argument about it one night at the gaming table because we were all using different rules and no one could keep track of what was and wasn't a good rolll. So now high is always good. And I just stick with that.


narrator wrote:

"Yes, but you still have to take math and reading," her mother said firmly.

Ignace's shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Ignace, this isn't like other schools. Sure the classes may be boring some of the time, but you will always be able to find some way to make it fun."

"I wouldn't actually have sent her down into the sewers." Ryo tells Pyra after a moment of pause. "The slimes aren't a problem anymore. Just trying to scare her a bit to get her to like the regular classes. Same with the garden, though that exaggeration wasn't as large. We do offer both the classes you mentioned though."

"Now, I believe I offered you a position here at the school if you wanted it, Sorchan. The offer is still open and it open to you as well, Pyra. If you have anything you'd like to teach, or a job around the school you'd like, just let me know."


narrator wrote:
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Nah, it starts at rolls of 1-5.
Actually I specified when Imade the rolls that high is always good. It always seemed insane to me to be cheering when rolling a 1. So yeah 99 should find something. Note I always do this when rolling percentiles. We had this long argument about it one night at the gaming table because we were all using different rules and no one could keep track of what was and wasn't a good rolll. So now high is always good. And I just stick with that.

Hm... okay then. I'll post what they found as soon as I find my notes. Yes, I kept notes! What do you mean I'm just trying to buy time?! ;)


narrator wrote:
"Well, if you tie a pillow to your butt it doesn't hurt so bad while you're learning. I had pillows tied all over me while I was first learning how to skate," Chara said, looking around to see if she could spot any pillows or string.

"I'd look silly." Matthias mumbles, glad there aren't any pillows in this room. He puts a hand on Vmyna's shoulder(the flames safe to touch again) for support as he leads the way to the gym. Gwenne and Tal don't seem to be having near as much trouble as their brother though, and have managed to wobble at the same speed as walking.


Male Human (Mole Zoanthrope) 16 Monk/Ninja

::Meet you there.::


Island

The fleets are in perfect condition. Not even a single barnacle clings to the hulls of any of the fine ships, which appear to be suited for both naval battles and fishing. All of them carry cannons, and several of the smaller ships have cannonballs filled with alchemist's fire and acid. Upon the masts of each ship is a magic rune that makes it a little safer to sail during storms and around whirlpools.

Island Kingdom:

A small ruin, well-hidden but not impossible to find, has a vault the size of a modest room hidden within. It opens easily for whoever tries to open in(it only does this for people loyal to the Island Kingdom).

Within the vault are the following: 2 Staves of Weather, 2 greater selective metamagic rods, 20 elixirs of swimming, 9 pearls of power(3 level 1, 3 level 3, 3 level 6), 5 clear spindle Ioun stones, and 12 cloaks of the manta rays.

This is the small vault.


Headmaster Ryo wrote:
narrator wrote:

"Yes, but you still have to take math and reading," her mother said firmly.

Ignace's shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Ignace, this isn't like other schools. Sure the classes may be boring some of the time, but you will always be able to find some way to make it fun."

"I wouldn't actually have sent her down into the sewers." Ryo tells Pyra after a moment of pause. "The slimes aren't a problem anymore. Just trying to scare her a bit to get her to like the regular classes. Same with the garden, though that exaggeration wasn't as large. We do offer both the classes you mentioned though."

"Now, I believe I offered you a position here at the school if you wanted it, Sorchan. The offer is still open and it open to you as well, Pyra. If you have anything you'd like to teach, or a job around the school you'd like, just let me know."

Sorchan and Pyra exchanged a look before she replied. "Well, first we have to deal with things at home. But if history is any indication we'll be back here in a couple of weeks. You mentioned that you're starting a new branch of the school for the younger children. I think I might be able to help with that."

"And I could certainly teach evocation," Sorchan added. "Though perhaps with a bit more flair than my tutors ever showed," he added, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.


Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
narrator wrote:
"Well, if you tie a pillow to your butt it doesn't hurt so bad while you're learning. I had pillows tied all over me while I was first learning how to skate," Chara said, looking around to see if she could spot any pillows or string.

"I'd look silly." Matthias mumbles, glad there aren't any pillows in this room. He puts a hand on Vmyna's shoulder(the flames safe to touch again) for support as he leads the way to the gym. Gwenne and Tal don't seem to be having near as much trouble as their brother though, and have managed to wobble at the same speed as walking.

Chara took Matthias's other hand to help him balance. "You're thinking about it too much," she said, with all the authority of her eight years. "You don't pick up your feet. You just scoot them along, like you're walking on a freshly waxed floor in your socks."


"I understand. Take all the time you need. Your children will be safe here, I assure you. With all the students in the event, just about every teacher can be rallied to the school's defense if something is foolish enough to try and attack us. I wish you the best of luck."


Headmaster Ryo wrote:
"I understand. Take all the time you need. Your children will be safe here, I assure you. With all the students in the event, just about every teacher can be rallied to the school's defense if something is foolish enough to try and attack us. I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank you, I'm afraid we're going to need it," Pyra said with a smile.

"Ah, there's one more thing I forgot to mention earlier. It's become such a commonplace for us that it really didn't occur to me. Chara has a condition, well a complication of a common childhood illness really. It happens to some firebird children and we don't know of any cure. Her bones are quite brittle and break easily. She heals quickly. She just needs a little fire. And she has the sort of spirit that refuses to let it even slow her down. But she'll need regular treatment for it." Sorchan said.


"I'll inform the infirmary staff and soften the walls where impact is concerned." Ryo says with a nod. "If you need any help, do not hesitate to send for it."


narrator wrote:
Chara took Matthias's other hand to help him balance. "You're thinking about it too much," she said, with all the authority of her eight years. "You don't pick up your feet. You just scoot them along, like you're walking on a freshly waxed floor in your socks."

"Most of the floors I've been on are stone or carpeted..." Matthias replies as he tries to 'scoot' his feet with questionable success. By the time the make to the gyms he has become confident enough to no longer have to hold on to others for support. Gwenne and Tal are already spinning around the hall outside the gym and laughing hysterically as they make themselves dizzy.


Headmaster Ryo wrote:
"I'll inform the infirmary staff and soften the walls where impact is concerned." Ryo says with a nod. "If you need any help, do not hesitate to send for it."

"Thank you. It means the world to us knowing all our girls are safe here."

They say their goodbyes to Raelle and Ignace and set off in search of Chara, not wanting to leave without telling her.


Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
narrator wrote:
Chara took Matthias's other hand to help him balance. "You're thinking about it too much," she said, with all the authority of her eight years. "You don't pick up your feet. You just scoot them along, like you're walking on a freshly waxed floor in your socks."
"Most of the floors I've been on are stone or carpeted..." Matthias replies as he tries to 'scoot' his feet with questionable success. By the time the make to the gyms he has become confident enough to no longer have to hold on to others for support. Gwenne and Tal are already spinning around the hall outside the gym and laughing hysterically as they make themselves dizzy.

Chara giggles. "That looks fun!" She started to spin in circles as fast as she could to see if she could make herself dizzy too. Which of course succeeded. She sat down to catch her breath. "Ooh, the building is spinning!"


narrator wrote:
Chara giggles. "That looks fun!" She started to spin in circles as fast as she could to see if she could make herself dizzy too. Which of course succeeded. She sat down to catch her breath. "Ooh, the building is spinning!"

"It does that when you get dizzy!" Matthias giggles. "It looks really funny in the art room when you look at the wall people just throw paint at!"

Gwenne and Tal go spinning off in opposite direction and are caught by their respective creatures before the crash into anything.

The wall next to Sorchan and Pyra lights up with a string of arrows, their daughter's name flashing above them.


Sorchan and Pyra follow the arrows and soon find themselves in another hallway watching Chara laughing and playing with the other children.

Pyra smiles. "It's good to see her happy. She's needed playmates for such a long time. You were right. I was a little worried about this, but it is for the best leaving them here."

Sorchan squeezes her shoulder.

"Chara!" he called out. "Can you come here for a minute? You'll be able to go back to playing soon."

Chara got up and skated over to her parents. "We were spinning in circles and it makes the whole building spin too," she said, giggling.

"We're glad you're having so much fun. Actually, Chara, we're here to say good bye. We won't be gone too long. Just a few days. The infirmary knows about your problem with your bones, so they'll know what to do to help you. And your sisters are staying here too, so you won't be all by yourself..."

"Okay. It's fun here and there are kids to play with and I bet I'll get to do all kinds of cool stuff before you get back," she said, giving them both big hugs and then waving as she skated back to the other kids. "See you in a few days!" she yelled back.

"Are you sure she's going to be all right?" Pyra asked anxiously.

"She'll probably be terribly homesick tonight, but aside from that, yes I'm sure she's going to be fine," Sorchan said as reassuringly as he could manage.


Male Half Orc 16 Druid/16 Summoner

Kor wildshapes into a huge earth elemental and earth glides down to the meeting spot. He notes the size of the wall, and nods in approval. He then steps through it, waiting for Jiminy on the other side.


Image

Jiminy, still in dragon form lands in front of Kor.

::Hey, Kor. How's it going?::

He transformed into his human form.

"Just in case you didn't believe it was really me."


Male Ratfolk Grenadier 8/ Shadow Illusionist 5 + PF Savant 3

In Skivven's defense, he has no idea why any of it's going on, but it's a competition and he'll do his best to win. Plus Ratfolk just think of war by attrition and disease in the same manner as they view any other weapon.

::Jiminy need help? Want Skivvin make distraction? Skivven can push harder two, just follow this river into kingdom!:: the 'mad' alchemist offers cheerfully, just trying to help.

Jerks, picking on the poor little guy. :P


Image

No picking on. It's totally my fault. I'm the one who agreed to it. And it is sound tactics, just for the wrong objective. Which you had no way of knowing. So, to sum up, it's all my fault. :)

::Skivven, hold off. I'm heading into a potential peace talk here. Don't want to ruin the chances too badly. If it fails then we can try more drastic measures. Er....also....I really need to know what you did exactly so far.::


Male Ratfolk Grenadier 8/ Shadow Illusionist 5 + PF Savant 3

::Skivven put blinding smoke into the rivers, not easy to cough bombs without body, but Skivven did it! Already done with this river, will find next and wait there. Spell only last for the night, so Skivven not have much time to waste.::


Male Ratfolk Grenadier 8/ Shadow Illusionist 5 + PF Savant 3
Jiminy, Prankster of the Future wrote:
No picking on. It's totally my fault. I'm the one who agreed to it. And it is sound tactics, just for the wrong objective. Which you had no way of knowing. So, to sum up, it's all my fault. :)

He didn't define his objects or methods, so you really had no idea what to expect from the little guy (as it should be.) Plus, no one foresaw the Mountain and the Forest having pow-wows right off the bat.


Male Half Orc 16 Druid/16 Summoner

Kor wildshapes back into his normal half orc form.
"Impressive. I had thought dragons were nothing but myth. While the urge to disregard such a ridiculous report was great, it was also too risky to not confirm. So, this war aside, what are your intentions? Are all of the Sunwakes dragons? This is what interests me. The rest can wait."


"Okay, I think I can race now!" Matthias calls out as he skates around the gym without falling down. The twins are too busy getting dizzy again to care though.


Image
Kor'Athon wrote:

Kor wildshapes back into his normal half orc form.

"Impressive. I had thought dragons were nothing but myth. While the urge to disregard such a ridiculous report was great, it was also too risky to not confirm. So, this war aside, what are your intentions? Are all of the Sunwakes dragons? This is what interests me. The rest can wait."

"Same as they've always been. Peaceful coexistence. And a better life for our children, an issue that has become suddenly very relevant since next year there's going to be a rather dramatic increase in the baby dragon population. And to protect this world from those who would try to destroy it. My ancestors built this world as a refuge for themselves and their allies. The Empire they were hiding from is still out there and there are very few on this world who wouldn't be considered enemies of the state out there just for existing. And yeah, aside from my dad all of the Sunwakes are dragons. Well, I guess technically Fi is a Sunwake now too and she's not a dragon, obviously, since she's a firebird. And Pheebs changed her name to Blackscles like her mate so technically she's not a Sunwake anymore. But still a dragon. So is Krays, but not the same kind of dragon. And of course Taron is a dragon. And so is Vai, also a different kind of dragon, yes, there are lots of different types. And my mom and grandma. And that's the whole list. All that's left of our entire race thanks to a group of assassins who were way too good with the rhetoric and convincing people we were monsters who should be eradicated."


Jiminy, Prankster of the Future wrote:
"And that's the whole list."

And people wonder why I have family issues... ;)


Male Half Orc 16 Druid/16 Summoner

"I see. Is that what this 'war' is about, then?"


Image
Kor'Athon wrote:
"I see. Is that what this 'war' is about, then?"

"When the sky changed we became potentially visible to the universe out there. Including the Empire. There are wards to prevent that from happening, but in case those fail we're the best defense this world has. This war is about training so we don't get wiped out if that happens. Revealing ourselves as dragons was something we sort of added on because this is a controlled environment where no one would actually get hurt is folks decided to take pot shots at us instead of listening to what we had to say."


Image
Kamenwati wrote:
Jiminy, Prankster of the Future wrote:
"And that's the whole list."
And people wonder why I have family issues... ;)

We were talking about dragons, you'r not a dragon, and thanks to your theatrical nature everyone knows what you are. :P


Male Half Orc 16 Druid/16 Summoner

Nods as he listens.
"Sound logic. Dragons...well that explains my failure in the hunt..." he says with a slight grin. "Now...that we must play war...I offer an alliance. I have no terms, per se, but there is strength in numbers, and I believe I hold the best defensible position. We can use your area for resources and hole up in mine. There is plenty of food to be had for both of our people. I have plenty of talented folks to offer, as do you...and we also will know of at least one border we won't have an enemy on."


Image

"There's two impediments to an alliance. One is from your side and one is from mine. I was angry after the skirmish between our scouting patrols and authorized some action I perhaps shouldn't have. Your water supplies are poisoned. Some kind of blinding sickness I think. The idea was to incapacitate your people so we would be safe."
"The one from your side...my people were already expecting trouble from you guys when this started because the first thing we encountered was Sadie and Morrivan seeking asylum. And the badger guy having way too much fun hurting Morri really didn't help that image. I can't remember the badger guy's name. I think it was Steve, but I might be wrong. Anyways, the point is there is some real personality conflicts there. I'm not sure it's a good idea to not keep some distance between folks who clearly can't get along."

19,651 to 19,700 of 69,972 << first < prev | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.