Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


18,851 to 18,900 of 68,831 << first < prev | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | next > last >>

"She told us." Percy remains sitting and shrugs. "She's in some shadow-place or something. Doing grown-up stuff, I'm sure. Stuff we'll all be doing soon enough, I'm sure."


Headmaster Ryo wrote:
Zeppler M.D., Spellware Surgeon wrote:

Riiiiight. Guess the Headmaster just got completely out-voted on that calendar idea after all.

Looks like meat's back on the menu, ladies! (^-^)

Doc Zeppler ~ No Soup For You!!!! ;D

Just remember girls, too much meat will make you gain weight if it isn't- You know what? I'm not feeling like being particularly witty at the moment. Use the birth control charms.

Such a high success rate on those recently. >_>


Image
Headmaster Ryo wrote:
Zeppler M.D., Spellware Surgeon wrote:

Riiiiight. Guess the Headmaster just got completely out-voted on that calendar idea after all.

Looks like meat's back on the menu, ladies! (^-^)

Doc Zeppler ~ No Soup For You!!!! ;D

Just remember girls, too much meat will make you gain weight if it isn't- You know what? I'm not feeling like being particularly witty at the moment. Use the birth control charms.

So this calendar thing explains why the photography club kidnapped me while I was walking back to my room? They giggled a lot. Mostly about the boxers....Girls are weird.


F Sylph

"I just hope she's okay." 'Sima says, while still looking at Percy. She turns back to look at Sifu Daiyu again.


Keme Tokala wrote:
So this calendar thing explains why the photography club kidnapped me while I was walking back to my room? They giggled a lot. Mostly about the boxers....Girls are weird.

*thoughtful expression*

That might explain where the ex-ray vision elixirs went...


GM Fireclaw wrote:
Just remember girls, too much meat will make you gain weight if it isn't- You know what? I'm not feeling like being particularly witty at the moment. Use the birth control charms.
Such a high success rate on those recently. >_>

Those under wishcraft that pretty much forces your species continue need not apply.


Female unknown unknown

*eyes snap open*

"I am fine, Nasima-chan, thank you."


F Sylph

"GAH!"

Nasima stumbles back in surprise while Percy laughs.


"Sifu, can I get you anything?" Percy is doing his best to stifle laughter as 'Sima sticks her tongue out at him.


Female unknown unknown

"Thank you, Percy. Just some water, please. I will make tea later."


Male Unknown 16 Invulnerable Rager/ 16 Hex Crafter Magus

Does it make me a bad person, that I am happy that Enre is not dealing with what everyone else is going through?


Image

Fieri comes back to the table all smiles. "The guys said they'd round up Bonnie and meet us at the rehearsal space in a little bit."

"Did I miss anything?"


"I can make some tea..."


Female unknown unknown

Chen closes her eyes softly and gives a wise smile.


F Sylph

*giggles*


"Heh. I gotcha. Water it is..." The big elemental stands and goes over to the simple stone well just outside the room. Presently, he returns with the Sifu's bowl. She bows as she takes it from him, then takes a long sip of water, gratitude written plainly on her face.


Reader/Scholar 2
Fieri Sunwake wrote:

Fieri comes back to the table all smiles. "The guys said they'd round up Bonnie and meet us at the rehearsal space in a little bit."

"Did I miss anything?"

"Dylen turned really red for some reason."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Keme Tokala wrote:
So this calendar thing explains why the photography club kidnapped me while I was walking back to my room? They giggled a lot. Mostly about the boxers....Girls are weird.

Indeed. (o_O)


Image
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:
Keme Tokala wrote:
So this calendar thing explains why the photography club kidnapped me while I was walking back to my room? They giggled a lot. Mostly about the boxers....Girls are weird.
Indeed. (o_O)

That's the second time today that we've agreed on something....so it's probably time to start checking for any other signs of an upcoming apocalypse....


Image
Gareth Myrrdin wrote:
Fieri Sunwake wrote:

Fieri comes back to the table all smiles. "The guys said they'd round up Bonnie and meet us at the rehearsal space in a little bit."

"Did I miss anything?"

"Dylen turned really red for some reason."

"This is a common problem around here. You'll understand when you're older."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Vai Sunwake wrote:
"Er, um." Vai brightens - turning quite scarlet - realizing the implications of what Fei had said. It was a yes! She felt like she was flying, despite her feet being firmly on the ground. "Yes, yes of course!" Vai says excitedly, ignoring the rubble surrounding them, eyes only for Fei. "It'll be hard for both of us, but my... my birth mother used to say that the hardest things are the most worth it in the end." Despite her somber words, she seems to be practically bouncing with excitement.

He nods, quite content with the fact that her mood was improved - especially given the events of the last hour. Thinking about what to do going forward, he offers a humble suggestion.

"The western green is empty and quiet when I go there for my morning obeisances and katas. It would be before dawn and classes, but if you wish to join me there tomorrow, I would be most agreeable to your company," he says with a bow and a smile.


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Keme Tokala wrote:
That's the second time today that we've agreed on something....so it's probably time to start checking for any other signs of an upcoming apocalypse....

[Sigh] You are probably right. I will go check the air conditioning system...it should start there, as it usually does.

;P


Ooooh a medi-date?


Narrator! wrote:
Ooooh a medi-date?

Probably the most apt description for it, aye. :D


Just why do you need two people to balance yourself? And how are you bending like that?


Female unknown unknown

After refreshing herself, Sifu Daiyu invites Percy and Nasima to sit, which they both do.

"Thus far, we are safe. I found one shadow-thing attempting an incursion and...dealt with it."

Her students exchange a knowing glance.

"There is a problem, though. Two, to be exact; the wards on the western peak and eastern peak are alike broken. One was a diversion, the other, where the thing came through. I need you both to fix the wards while I speak with staff here about the potential danger. Nasima; you take the east ward. Percy; the west."


F Sylph

"...but how will know how to fix them?"


Female unknown unknown

Again the wise smile.

"You will know. I chose you for a reason. Now, hurry, time is of the essence." Nasima nods and gulps, then runs to the end of the ledge and leaps off it, making herself into vapor and catching a strong wind that winds and whips her away towards the east peak. Percy also makes an apprehensive gesture and earth glides down and away.

A couple seconds pass, then two tall, spectrally thin and black-clad beings detach from the shadows in the corners of the room. They glide soundlessly up to Chen, who does not look around or in any way acknowledge their presence.

"Follow them." She whispers. The two humanoids melt back into the shadows and vanish. The sifu's face is inscrutable as she remains looking out into the open for a few moments, then turns and silently leaves the room.


I finally get the wards working right again and something breaks them!? What do I have to kill to keep my precious wards intact!?

The door to the Headmaster's office opens before eith Morgan or Tyrrin can knock. In the Ryo waits behind his desk with a small tray of tea.

"Thank you, Mr. Morgan. You can put traps down to let Mr. de Eil know we got his message."

"Miss Denulia, why don't you sit down and tell me what you learned in the restricted section? I had tea made if you like any while we talk."


Headmaster Ryo wrote:
I finally get the wards working right again and something breaks them!? What do I have to kill to keep my precious wards intact!?

In all fairness, these are sort of sub-wards or backdoors. Back-wards, if you will.


I'm going to upgrade them all to "No, you can't come in. Knock at the front door." kind of wards that cover the rest of the school.


I dunno, man, your office is already like Grand Central Station. Honestly if you didn't know so many chronomancers I wouldn't have any idea how you got anything done.


Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Just why do you need two people to balance yourself? And how are you bending like that?

Do you really want me to try and explain the unified theory of the Rule of Three and meditative tantra to you? ;P


Considering the Rule of Three sounds a lot like the Triforce I made up... maybe. ;)


And this is why I always put down my drink these days before I open the (x new) link to this thread. :P


I told you I was sorry back in the old thread! Geez, move on and start taking drinks during post reading already! :p


My monitor can't handle that much liquid being spit at it. :D


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
narrator wrote:
And this is why I always put down my drink these days before I open the (x new) link to this thread. :P

You gain in wisdom (^-^)


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:

He nods, quite content with the fact that her mood was improved - especially given the events of the last hour. Thinking about what to do going forward, he offers a humble suggestion.

"The western green is empty and quiet when I go there for my morning obeisances and katas. It would be before dawn and classes, but if you wish to join me there tomorrow, I would be most agreeable to your company," he says with a bow and a smile.

Vai smiles shyly. It was a good way to start. "That would be wonderful. Perhaps you can tell me more about your practices?" It had been hard for Vai to believe in the existence of gods after her experience with Aegythrax, but she remembered Fei mentioning his faith in a Sun god.


Imperial Chronicler wrote:


The sound would have come from below Roland's feet, by the by. (^-^)

Haha, I see ^.^


narrator wrote:
Considering how much of a splash Fei has made among the girls, should be interesting to see how much of a reaction Roland gets....though I kind of almost feel bad for Keme. ;P

Prolly will depend mostly on how much Roland's beauty and warmth will outweigh his silliness in their eyes =p


Fieri Sunwake wrote:

Fieri comes back to the table all smiles. "The guys said they'd round up Bonnie and meet us at the rehearsal space in a little bit."

“Awesome!” Roland says, standing to follow Fieri; he has a piece of pizza in one hand, an ice cream cone in the other and he puts a burger in his mouth and holds it there as he abandons his mountain of food momentarily. “Lead the way.” He beckons through the burger in a muffled voice.


Image

Fieri giggled. "Already fitting in, I see. Come on, the practice space is in the basement."

She led the way to the basement, but paused a little when she saw the cracked walls.

"Vai? Fei? Umm....do I want to know what happened?"


Fieri Sunwake wrote:
Gareth Myrrdin wrote:
Fieri Sunwake wrote:

Fieri comes back to the table all smiles. "The guys said they'd round up Bonnie and meet us at the rehearsal space in a little bit."

"Did I miss anything?"

"Dylen turned really red for some reason."
"This is a common problem around here. You'll understand when you're older."

The color had been fading from Dylen's cheeks but now it reignites. He opens his mouth as if to say something, he then closes it and turns away in embarrassment.


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Vai smiles shyly. It was a good way to start. "That would be wonderful. Perhaps you can tell me more about your practices?" It had been hard for Vai to believe in the existence of gods after her experience with Aegythrax, but she remembered Fei mentioning his faith in a Sun god.

"I will do so," he answers with an affirming bow. "You should return to the Cafeteria before the staff close down the dinner line. My...outburst...did interrupt your meal, as I recall."


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
Headmaster Ryo wrote:

I finally get the wards working right again and something breaks them!? What do I have to kill to keep my precious wards intact!?

The door to the Headmaster's office opens before eith Morgan or Tyrrin can knock. In the Ryo waits behind his desk with a small tray of tea.

"Thank you, Mr. Morgan. You can put traps down to let Mr. de Eil know we got his message."

"Miss Denulia, why don't you sit down and tell me what you learned in the restricted section? I had tea made if you like any while we talk."

Tyrrin enters the room, head held high. "I will have tea, thank you." she takes a cup from the tray and sips at it. "What I discovered in the library wasn't substantiated by anything until I spoke to Mr. de Eil. What he told me was... disturbing, to say the least. He told me something of the History of Agartha... something, it seems, you are aware of and have been hiding from the other High Seers."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Fieri Sunwake wrote:

Fieri giggled. "Already fitting in, I see. Come on, the practice space is in the basement."

She led the way to the basement, but paused a little when she saw the cracked walls.

"Vai? Fei? Umm....do I want to know what happened?"

[Blink, Blink] (o.O)

Fei turns around at the sound of Fieri's voice and bows to her in one fluid motion.

"There...was...an accident," the young monk replies, his face now back to its normal concerned look. :)


Fieri Sunwake wrote:

Fieri giggled. "Already fitting in, I see. Come on, the practice space is in the basement."

She led the way to the basement, but paused a little when she saw the cracked walls.

"Vai? Fei? Umm....do I want to know what happened?"

Roland offers a positive acknowledgement, but what exactly it is gets lost into the burger, he then follows Fieri with the graceful rolling gait of a great hunting cat. Upon reaching the basement he too gives the cracked walls a speculative look. “Mpmh?” He wonders philosophically.


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

"Well. Never a dull day around here..." he says...


Image
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:
Fieri Sunwake wrote:

Fieri giggled. "Already fitting in, I see. Come on, the practice space is in the basement."

She led the way to the basement, but paused a little when she saw the cracked walls.

"Vai? Fei? Umm....do I want to know what happened?"

[Blink, Blink] (o.O)

Fei turns around at the sound of Fieri's voice and bows to her in one fluid motion.

"There...was...an accident," the young monk replies, his face now back to its normal concerned look. :)

"Err....okay. Doesn't look like it's too bad. Or at least not a loadbearing wall...well, it wouldn't be. This is where you guys practice....just tell Mom that it needs repairs, 'kay?"

"The practice space is just down this hall...watch out for the rubble," she says to Roland.

18,851 to 18,900 of 68,831 << first < prev | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.