Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


18,801 to 18,850 of 69,201 << first < prev | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | next > last >>

Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
"That is a lot of food." Shara says as she watches Ephebe start mining into the mountain of food.

"Eating for five," she said apologetically in between bites.


Fieri Sunwake wrote:


She laughed. "I'm guessing there's a time difference between here and where you came from. This is dinner. But sure. Jiminy is in the infirmary recovering from exhaustion after overextending his powers so I've got plenty of free time. If I can round up the rest of the band we can even have a rehearsal."

“This is dinner?” Roland comments with a quizzical look on his face. “Hmm kinda hard to keep track when you don’t eat or sleep naturally anyway I guess. Yeah! Round up the band if you can, I want to hear a jam session!”


Image

"I'll see what I can do."


Roland suddenly places his hand on Fieri’s shoulder in a smooth, soft motion and leans in close to whisper to her. “The man Phaezeriel, he seemed to become rather perturbed after I arrived and left the table soon after rather abruptly.” Roland informs Fieri. “Was that in response to me or is there something else going on? Because if I have offended him perhaps I should offer an apology. What do you think?”


Image
Roland Agape wrote:

Roland suddenly places his hand on Fieri’s shoulder in a smooth, soft motion and leans in close to whisper to her. “The man Phaezeriel, he seemed to become rather perturbed after I arrived and left the table soon after rather abruptly.” Roland informs Fieri. “Was that in response to me or is there something else going on? Because if I have offended him perhaps I should offer an apology. What do you think?”

"Well, being a reformed demon, he hasn't had the best of luck with celestial types. He may have been uncomfortable. It may take some time for him to be sure you're not gonna start with the smiting. Just be patient," she quietly replied.

"Hey, there's Pan and Spike. They're in my band. I'll go and see if they can meet up for a rehearsal in a little bit," she said, excusing herself from the table with a smile and made a beeline for the dryad and centaur who were sitting and enjoying salads for dinner at a table across the cafeteria.


Fieri Sunwake wrote:


"Well, being a reformed demon, he hasn't had the best of luck with celestial types. He may have been uncomfortable. It may take some time for him to be sure you're not gonna start with the smiting. Just be patient," she quietly replied.

"Hey, there's Pan and Spike. They're in my band. I'll go and see if they can meet up for a rehearsal in a little bit," she said, excusing herself from the table with a smile and made a beeline for the dryad and centaur who were sitting and enjoying salads for dinner at a table across the cafeteria.

“Ok.” The Angel replies as he considers her answer. Deciding he agrees that any possible issue between the Demon and he can just be left alone, at least for the time being, Roland starts to dig into his pile of food as he waits for the good word from Fieri and her band.


Ephebe wrote:
"Eating for five," she said apologetically in between bites.

"Still looks like too much food. Where are you putting it all?"


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Ephebe wrote:
"Eating for five," she said apologetically in between bites.
"Still looks like too much food. Where are you putting it all?"

She experienced a small moment of panic as she was asked the question everyone wanted to know and no one asked. She knew how she looked as a human. She was petite and athletic in a dancer/gymnast sort of way and she knew she looked like she was much younger than she was. There wasn't any truly good way to explain that made sense without telling the truth.

"Well, appearances can be deceiving. I, uh, have a really fast metabolism. And I'm not exactly what I look like," she said with a slightly nervous smile.


"So what are you that can eat a mountain of food?" Shara asks. "I mean, you look pretty human to me."


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

"Because of our powers, some of us have to consume alot of food. Our bodies require the extra fuel to burn. Add being pregnant on top of that."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6

"Yes. Exactly. Like the flame thing I showed you earlier."


Roland Agape wrote:
Roland looks around the room in the direction of the sound...
Roland Agape wrote:
Playing off of Fei’s unleashing of power here, I am assuming Roland could hear that, right?

The sound would have come from below Roland's feet, by the by. (^-^)


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Vai Sunwake wrote:

Reflex Save: 1d20+11

Realization dawns on Vai's face as Fei screams in frustration, and the force of his blow knocks her tumbling away. Luckily, she is able to roll and return to her feet, spinning around just in time to see Fei look as though he was about to catch the wall... but it doesn't fall. This was her fault. "I'm fine... I'm sorry Fei. Are you okay? You're shaking." Vai wants to rush over to Fei, but she is a little more cautious this time, picking her way through any debris to stand next to him. Something about the destruction was strangely arousing. "I'm sorry."

Autohypnosis Check (Walking Meditation) The Third: 1d20 + 35 ⇒ (2) + 35 = 37

Bloody Hell.... [facepalm]

As Vai navigates the new bit of ruin in the room to get to the young monk, she begins to feel something in the ground itself. As she stops by his side, she realizes that it is some kind of thrumming - almost like a subsonic vibration - being transmitted through the stone. It has a cadence to it, a 'pulsing' quality. Like a heartbeat perhaps.

Fei has dropped down to one knee, his hands lowered to the ground and fingers splayed out on the rock to keep his balance. His eyes are wide and his breathing is much louder than normal. It appears that he is struggling to regain control of the energies roiling inside of him, because he does not immediately answer her...


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

Way to keep it together when a girl confesses her love for you Fei. Geez.

Vai was starting to panic. This was her fault. She had to do something to fix it. "Fei, what can I do?" her voice is clearly panicky and shaky. Whatever she was going to do, it would be more effective in dragon form, and she shifts.


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Vai Sunwake wrote:

Way to keep it together when a girl confesses her love for you Fei. Geez.

Vai was starting to panic. This was her fault. She had to do something to fix it. "Fei, what can I do?" her voice is clearly panicky and shaky. Whatever she was going to do, it would be more effective in dragon form, and she shifts.

And taking the 'Inter-Species Erotica' angle by 'draking out' is going to help this situation how exactly? ;P

Fei tries to tune out everything around him - the stone, the rumblings, even Vai herself - so that he can regain his focus and save both of them. All of his perceptions fall inward as he brings his full will to bear...on himself.

Autohypnosis (Walking Meditation) Check (to evidently 'get a grip' as the youths would say): 1d20 + 45 ⇒ (5) + 45 = 50

[EDIT]: Finally.... (o_O)

As Vai changes forms, the 'pulsing' in the ground slows down and finally stops. Fei's limbs also stop trembling and his body begins to relax, his hands flattening out on the floor and his head dipping, eyes closed. Finally, his breathing returns to its normal, quiet rhythm.

He slowly rises and turns to her, opening his eyes....and staring (most likely) at the base of her now serpentine neck. He blinks and looks up at her. (^-^)

"I...have it...controlled again. I am sorry I had to throw you, but I did not know if I could avoid hurting you if you held onto me."

He lets out a long breath and bows his head penitently.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

It's her go-to solution, don't blame her! XD

"Er." If a dragon could blush, Vai would've right then. Fei was one step ahead of her. She shrinks back to her normal half-elf form. She looks sheepish about the whole disaster. ""I... I didn't mean to take you by surprise. Thank you for protecting me." Vai takes a deep breath. Her heart was still beating rapidly, and Fei's gaze fixed on her wasn't helping.

"I... I just wanted to say..." Vai takes another shaky breath. "If... you said that you would like to, if you could... maybe there's some way... magic can do incredible things... our Patrons maybe..." Fei can tell that Vai is very conflicted. She knows what she just did, and now she doesn't want to press it, but she also knows she might not get another oppurtunity to change Fei's mind. "I mean... it's not like I'm really ready... being touched still brings back bad memories... so maybe we can just... I don't know."


Ephebe wrote:
"Yes. Exactly. Like the flame thing I showed you earlier."

"That is one heck of a metabolism." Shara says, but let's the subject die as she starts stealing a few glances around the cafeteria.


Go for broke, girl! LOL


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
Morgssan Axveilismart wrote:
Tyrrin Denulia wrote:
"Tell the Headmaster that I have a responsibility to protect the people of Agartha, and if he wishes to provide a real reason to not share this information, rather than simply threatening me, he is welcome to."
"I'm not a messeger service. Come along,please, he will want to see you anyway, so you might as well yell your arguments at him directly." Morssgan states as he escorts Tyrrin out of the library and toward the headmasters office.

"Very well, though I'd like to note that, despite my current position, it was never my intention to perform any breech in the school rules. I simply awakened in that part of the library." With that defense of her actions, she will follow the serpentfolk to the Headmaster's office.


F Sylph

"...Do you think Fei is cute?"


"WHAT."


F Sylph

"So you don't, then. Think he's cute."


"Well, I...I mean, sure. But...it's just not like you to just bring up something like, er, like that."


F Sylph

"Like what?"


*sigh*

"The relative hotness of a given boy." Percy looks over at his friend. "You used to always shush me when I'd try to bring it up, remember? Always!"


There is a distant rumble, seismic and subsonic. Both students have been here long enough to know that unless alarms are sounding, such sounds are safely ignored. If students when rushing after every "boom" that happened in this place, they...well, they wouldn't need gym class, that's for sure.


F Sylph

"Hm."


"...is this a 'Khoda thing'? The energy that they graf-"


F Sylph

"I don't know, Percy, okay? I don't know! I just know what I'm feeling and thinking! I don't know how I'm supposed to tell one set of thoughts from another, it's not like they have a smell or a feel or...or whatever."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

(o.O) ".....I am never going swimming again."

;P


Percy holds his hands up in a placating gesture. "Okay! Okay, sheesh, I'm sorry."


Female unknown unknown

"..."


Considering how much of a splash Fei has made among the girls, should be interesting to see how much of a reaction Roland gets....though I kind of almost feel bad for Keme. ;P


F Sylph

"..."

'Sima is pensive for a moment, then she breaks into a mischievous grin. "I do know, though, that when he caught me back when I first returned, a few days ago, I could feel Fei's arm through his shirt...gods." She gives Percy a salacious look. "Yum! It was like two cars fighting for a parking spot."


"Nasima! My god! HAhahahahaa!" Percy laughs uproariously. "I can't believe you just said that!"


F Sylph

The two friends have been sitting this whole time. Nasima now lays on her side in a weirdly langurous posture, head resting on her right hand. With her left hand she uses wind to absently move bits of sand around. "Believe it, buddy." She intones. "Keme's cute, too, but he's so sassy. Like, I don't know if I could handle all that, I dunno; 'sparring'."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Percy nods. "Mm. I do know what you mean, actually. At least maybe he'll be around more. Eye candy."


F Sylph

"Yeah." the sylph says absently. She has begun generating a web of electricity between the fingers on her left hand, and is experimenting with sending small "jabs" of electrical power out to explode certain pebbles.


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
Vai Sunwake wrote:

It's her go-to solution, don't blame her! XD

"Er." If a dragon could blush, Vai would've right then. Fei was one step ahead of her. She shrinks back to her normal half-elf form. She looks sheepish about the whole disaster. ""I... I didn't mean to take you by surprise. Thank you for protecting me." Vai takes a deep breath. Her heart was still beating rapidly, and Fei's gaze fixed on her wasn't helping.

"It was not your fault, Vai, and you do not ever need to thank me for that," he answers simply, raising his face back up.

Vai Sunwake wrote:
"I... I just wanted to say..." Vai takes another shaky breath. "If... you said that you would like to, if you could... maybe there's some way... magic can do incredible things... our Patrons maybe..." Fei can tell that Vai is very conflicted. She knows what she just did, and now she doesn't want to press it, but she also knows she might not get another oppurtunity to change Fei's mind. "I mean... it's not like I'm really ready... being touched still brings back bad memories... so maybe we can just... I don't know."

It takes Fei a moment to process what Vai's somewhat fractured sentences are referring to. His face then turns the color of a summer sunrise. (^-^)

After the two share an awkward vermilion-faced moment, he manages to gather his thoughts and speak again.

"Um....perhaps we should attempt something a bit more safe...and respectful of our rather unique...idiosyncrasies?"


Percy gives Nasima a flinty look. "I seriously, seriously cannot believe we are having this conversation, your protestations that I should believe it utterly notwithstanding. Just days ago you were sleeping beauty, before that you were 'cute, nice, shy kinda-hippe yoga girl'; like, that was your thing. You can't tell me that at least some of this isn't due to the influence of Khoda."


Quite Male Halfling
narrator wrote:
Considering how much of a splash Fei has made among the girls, should be interesting to see how much of a reaction Roland gets....though I kind of almost feel bad for Keme. ;P

Riiiiight. Guess the Headmaster just got completely out-voted on that calendar idea after all.

Looks like meat's back on the menu, ladies! (^-^)

Doc Zeppler ~ No Soup For You!!!! ;D


F Sylph

Nasima's left eye starts to shine. She explodes another pebble; this one slightly larger than the others have been. "Well, maybe now my thing is being a badass."


"..."

Percy glowers.


F Sylph

Nasima sighs and lays on her back. She extends the web of lightning in front of her, lighting up the area around her and connecting the electrical tendrils using both hands, now.

"Okay, okay. Okay you're probably right. I'm sure a lotta this is from the Khoda energy that was 'cleaned' but maybe not cleaned enough, or maybe just in need of re-shaping or whatever. But it's an incredible feeling, Percy. I wish I could describe it. It's like I'm...like...like I'm super-alive."


"That's descriptive."


F Sylph

Nasima giggles and dismisses the lightning. "Well I don't know! Ya lug, I don't have words for this sort of thing, I-"


"That! Is apparent."


F Sylph

Nasima sighs and stands. She walks over to Sifu Daiyu and looks at the small human woman with concern. She holds her finger just a centimeter or so over one of the scars on Chen's face, then slowly withdraws her hand. She looks over at Percy. "Where do you think she is?"


Zeppler M.D., Spellware Surgeon wrote:

Riiiiight. Guess the Headmaster just got completely out-voted on that calendar idea after all.

Looks like meat's back on the menu, ladies! (^-^)

Doc Zeppler ~ No Soup For You!!!! ;D

Just remember girls, too much meat will make you gain weight if it isn't- You know what? I'm not feeling like being particularly witty at the moment. Use the birth control charms.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:


"It was not your fault, Vai, and you do not ever need to thank me for that," he answers simply, raising his face back up.

It takes Fei a moment to process what Vai's somewhat fractured sentences are referring to. His face then turns the color of a summer sunrise. (^-^)

After the two share an awkward vermilion-faced moment, he manages to gather his thoughts and speak again.

"Um....perhaps we should attempt something a bit more safe...and respectful of our rather unique...idiosyncrasies?"

"Er, um." Vai brightens - turning quite scarlet - realizing the implications of what Fei had said. It was a yes! She felt like she was flying, despite her feet being firmly on the ground. "Yes, yes of course!" Vai says excitedly, ignoring the rubble surrounding them, eyes only for Fei. "It'll be hard for both of us, but my... my birth mother used to say that the hardest things are the most worth it in the end." Despite her somber words, she seems to be practically bouncing with excitement.

18,801 to 18,850 of 69,201 << first < prev | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.