Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


17,551 to 17,600 of 68,839 << first < prev | 347 | 348 | 349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | 356 | 357 | next > last >>

M Advanced tengu 1/2 Black Dragon 16 Gestalt Alchemist/Witch

Khassar Mixes up a batch of lightsticks and hands them to rest of the party.

Alchemy: 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (8) + 34 = 42


Image

"Thank you, Khassar. That's remarkably useful."


M Advanced tengu 1/2 Black Dragon 16 Gestalt Alchemist/Witch

"Welcome"


Other than the scent of a rat or two, there doesn't to have been anything in the hallway for a very long time.

"Thanks, Khasser. Do we want to assume this is the way to the book, a trap, or both?"


M Advanced tengu 1/2 Black Dragon 16 Gestalt Alchemist/Witch

"Hope for the best, expect the worst, so both."


Image

"Always assume it's a trap. At least that's what my history professor always said. But he was a bit twitchy. Especially if you ever mentioned serpentfolk."


M Advanced Advanced Serpentfolk 20 Order of the Tome Musketeer(Cavalier archtype)/Telepath/ 2 Psionic Gunslinger

Haven't thought of him in years.


"Guess we should test it then." Using one of the ruined books(still somewhat reluctantly), Oniero creates a large paper rat and sends it down the hallway. It makes it down the hallway quiet a ways before the sound of ripping paper can be heard. The paper rat falls over, the magic supporting it now gone, and splits into two pieces.

"Definitely trapped."


Image

"So......are any of us remotely competent at disabling traps?"


M Advanced tengu 1/2 Black Dragon 16 Gestalt Alchemist/Witch

"Yes, I can. Guess I'll take the lead." Khassar says as he pulls a collapsable 10 ft pole out of his belt pouch. He telescopes it out and begins sweeping the ground ahead with as he begins to walk down the tunnel.

Perception: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (12) + 31 = 43


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death
Ephebe wrote:

Ephebe blushed and smiled.

** spoiler omitted **

Phaeze and Ephebe:
::I don't doubt it! They are our children after all. Of course they will be a handful. But they will have two proud parents as well!::

With a keen eye, Khasser spots what tore through the rat. Well, where whatever it was came from anyway. There is an extremely thin line going from floor to ceiling and back again.


Warforged Engineer Alchemist 16/Armiger 16 Champion of Creation

Well, if everyone's ready...

His homunculi come out from under the sheet they've been working under, to jump into the chest cavity of Jim.

Jim nods to Ryleh and Aananda, ready to begin.


Ryleh Her usual mode of dress.

::Alright. Good luck, everyone. You all know what you're supposed to do. Let's get this started.::


Image

Aananda sets up a lightweight frame and hits a few buttons on the control panel, opening a portal to the plane of storms.

::Grab a starcaster before heading through the portal. I set them to bring you back to the portal so no one would get lost. Good luck and come back preferably in one piece.:: she said, handing starcasters to each person heading through the portal.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

::As you say, Lady.::

The mindlink joining both task groups vanishes, to be replaced by a much stronger mental link; each is now a member of a collective.

For Psychics:
You can sense the psychic powers that each other manifester in the collective has, and if they allow it you can manifest their powers yourself if you are strong enough to do so.

As the collective springs into being, a light blossoms in each of the seven gems, and they begin to emit a nearly inaudible hum and Ryleh and Epheben (and anyone else who can see psychic energy) can see a tether of psychic energy linking each of those going to the plane of Storms to one of the large gems.


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

"Be safe. Fight well." he says nuzzling Ephebe, with no care of who is around.


Ryleh, Enre, James, Fieri, Krays (hereafter to be referred to as "Team 1") and, for the moment, Keme and Vai (hereafter to be referred to as "Team 2"), as well:

You step through the portal, and are immediately smacked sideways by a wind gust far, far in excess of any that could be generated on any terrestrial plane. Those more accustomed to flying right themselves quickly, others take a bit longer. You are all surprised to note how far you traveled in such an astonishingly short time; Aananda's portal is high above you, now, and off to your right. You must have covered a dozen miles in an eyeblink.

Taking a moment to get your wits, you take stock of your new surroundings.

The first thought that occurs to most people is how incredibly, improbably beautiful the plane of storms is, for all around them, stretching to infinity in all directions, is sky. Endless and endlessly varied sky. However, appreciation of this beauty is short lived since, with no land against which to compare one's position, direction and scale alike quickly become meaningless. All around is a constant late-sunrise light, not unlike the summer's twilight of Faerie, but it has no visible source, and is tinged blazing orange and red and yellow; colors of violence. The effect is not unlike constantly moving towards a sunset one cannot find, and quickly grows unnerving.

The directionlessness of the storm plane often has an ill effect on those of weaker constitutions, or who are not natural fliers.

Everyone give me a DC30 Fort save. Fail and you are Nauseated for your entire time in the plane of storms. Natural fliers (e.g., the dragons) get a +4 circumstance bonus.

All around you, towering thunderheads that stretch for tens of thousands of miles trundle through the sky. Lightning bolts, equal in diameter to a small star, hammer and crackle from cloud to cloud, covering impossible distances in an eyeblink. Tornadoes spin and twirl and seem to approach, as if possessed of mischievous or malevolent intelligence. Gale winds whip razor-like dust clouds (dust? from where?) past you, damaging clothing and abrading armor. Cloudbursts send out torrential blasts of thick rain that arc off into the nothing and vanish from sight.

Then, fast; way too fast, a single massive cumulus cloud, deceptively clean and white and cottony, moves out from behind one of the thunderheads. It looks small, it looks innocuous, but as it approaches (again, far too fast) it becomes clear that it only looked small compared to the colossal monstrosity behind which it hid. This cloud is easily the size of a gas giant planetoid, larger even. Dozens of cloud tendrils begin to stretch horridly out from it, and lightning shreds the sky again, increasing the already-omnipresent stink of burnt ozone around you. Bright sparks appear all around the cloud, racing towards you, and a hideous gray skull begins to peer kilroyishly above the edge of the cloud, revealing glowing red lights deep in sunken sockets where eyes would be. The sparks, it becomes clear, are all lightning elementals of various sorts; Khoda's honor guard, such as it is.

You have very, very little time before they will be upon you. Seconds, perhaps.

DC22 K(Planes):
They're all just showing off and being bullies. They could teleport and be on you in an instant if they wanted.

DC40 Perception:
High on Khoda's head, so tiny only the sharpest eyes (like yours) could spot it, is an array of teeny, sparkling stones identical to the one in Nasima's head. There are 13 of them.


HAH! HAH! HAHHHH!

CRUSH THEM! DEVOUR THEM!


F Sylph

"nnnnnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!"


"What th-"


@Fei: Calm and at peace, you and Sifu Daiyu effortlessly leave your bodies and tumble through the aether, propelled by interplanar winds that send you caroming off the Mountains Between Worlds that border the Sifu's classroom. With small effort you are able to guide yourselves gently, using the winds' energy as it blasts you along. You pass over and through several other planes before Chen twists her astral self down towards what appears to be an endless crevasse.

You enter, and fall. The winds do not come here. Nothing comes here. This is the Empty Place, border between Shadow and Abyss, claimed by neither, used by both. The denizens of this place know only unlight from their creation to their destruction, seek only the chaos and purity of unbeing, and hate all things, even each other. In fact, the only time they work together is against a common enemy...

As you and Sifu Daiyu drift down, she speaks to you telepathically. ::remember. we are as solid here as if we were physical beings. if you die here, you remain.:: She fixes her black eyes on you. ::you do not wish to die here.::

Eventually, all sense of motion and light and time and place are gone. It is only by reaching deep within yourselves that the two of you are able to maintain any kind of grip on reality. It is only by occupying the Clear Place in your deepest heart that you maintain a sense of yourself. The dark has become a palpable, actual thing, moving actively to snuff out all sense and stimuli.

::down here should be a door, Fei. we cannot find it, but we can capture a denizen and make it find it. prepare yourself. i am going to radiate Pure Light from my Center to draw one in.::

Sifu Chen Daiyu appears, then, suddenly, as a blaze of pure and perfect golden light, like a beacon, and just as suddenly is attacked by a thing that is mostly razor-barbed tentacles and cackle-toothed maws inset in a...a...a dark space.

Daiyu's thoughts come, still as serene as always but it is obvious she is exerting herself mightily. ::fei, we need this one alive. strike to incapacitate.:: A thudding boom comes from nearby, followed immediately by a shriek that is madness and anger and the sour pain of bile.

You are fighting blind. Creature has AC 42, 400HP, and saves of F/R/W = 22/31/10. Fight!


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

As Vai leaps into the Plane of Storm, transforming into her full dragon form mid-leap, she's completely blown away by the force of the wind. After a few moments, she's able to right herself and spread her wings. The force of the winds make it difficult to maneuver, but Vai's flying practice has finally paid off. She's able to ignore the sense of directionlessness. Her claws flash at the elementals. She's ready for a fight.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 4 = 32


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

@ Away Teams: Phaezeriel's voice comes clearly through the link as though he were flying beside you all.

::If you are hurt, or need some other aid, do not hesitate to ask it of me. I will do all in my power.::


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Krays wrote:
"Be safe. Fight well." he says nuzzling Ephebe, with no care of who is around.

::You as well, my love. Come back to me soon.::


Ryleh Her usual mode of dress.

Ryleh seemed unfazed by the insane backdrop and the buffeting winds.

She can't actually fail that save.


Image

Jiminy transformed into a dragon as he went through the portal, struggling more than expected against stronger winds than he'd experienced before.

Fort save: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23


Image

Fieri transformed into a firebird before diving through the portal, only to discover that flying on the plane of storms wasn't as easy as one might expect.

Fort save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

Fort 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38

Krays takes wing into the portal, naturally compensating for the buffeting winds. Seems all the bluster about his love for flight wasn't exaggerated...he will help the others by mentaly giving cues to the others...

Aid another: Fly (can't fail this check) may give +2 to this fort save, if the DM allows.


Image

Since they were both struggling to keep any sense of space and it was effecting their ability to fly, Jiminy used his ability to warp reality to create a calm bubble of air around himself and Fieri until they could adjust to the new environment.

Should (hopefully) downgrade from nauseated to sickened.


Male Kitsune (9-tailed) Professor of Eastern Philosophy and Planar studies (?)Sorceror/(?)Flowing Monk

As they enter the portal, he casts Resist energy communal on everyone going in...

Ignore 30 point of electricity damage for roughly 30 minutes, each.

"Gods speed."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
DM Downrightamazed wrote:
@Fei: You are fighting blind. Creature has AC 42, 400HP, and saves of F/R/W = 22/31/10. Fight!

Hmmm....(-_-)

The young monks readies himself as Sifu Daiyu's form is briefly illuminated, calling on his newly-bestowed Champion abilities to aid him. As soon as he sights the first creature, he grabs for it in an attempt to subdue the thing quickly.

N.B. - I'm assuming that Fei and Chen were next to each other, and he can make a 5-foot step to get at this thing...

Initating Flurry of Blows, using Mantle of Valor to ignore ER/DR/Miss Chance due to concealment/blindness. The first attack roll is to initiate a grapple in Stone Oni Stance (counts as Large size for grappling), avoiding any AoOs it has (even if it possesses Improved Grab/Grapple) due to Clever Wrestler.

CMB roll to Grapple: 1d20 + 45 ⇒ (2) + 45 = 47

Second attempt to Grapple if first roll fails, otherwise this roll is to pin the creature: 1d20 + 45 ⇒ (6) + 45 = 51

Remaining attacks will be nonlethal (against its AC minus 4 if grappled or flat-footed AC minus 4 if pinned), and utilizing Stunning Fist to render the creature more....compliant (going for the Staggered condition, if such is possible). [Knowledge (planes) check to verify this is worth attempting, as well as what type of damage to inflict via Versatile Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (1) + 21 = 22]

If Stunning Fist is not viable, the attacks will simply deal nonlethal (bludgeoning unless otherwise informed) damage.

  • 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27; Damage: 2d8 + 32 ⇒ (7, 7) + 32 = 46, and make a Fort Save (DC 41) or be staggered

  • 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19; Damage: 2d8 + 32 ⇒ (7, 4) + 32 = 43, and make a Fort Save (DC 41) or be staggered

Staggered Condition Refresher:

Spoiler:
A staggered creature may take a single move action or standard action each round (but not both, nor can he take full-round actions). A staggered creature can still take free, swift, and immediate actions.


Male Unknown 16 Invulnerable Rager/ 16 Hex Crafter Magus

Fort Save:1d20 + 23 ⇒ (16) + 23 = 39

Enre falls for a bit before stopping and following the others.


Image

Keme changes into a five-tailed fox as he jumps through the portal, casting fly on himself as he jumps.

Fort save: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

And activating a champion ability to reroll the save at a bonus.

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

Drawing on new talents, Phaezeriel manifests Physical Acceleration on the seven now struggling with the high winds of the Plane of Storms. Despite being on a different plane, they all feel the effects of the power wash over them through the collective.


Can nobody make that Perception check in the spoiler? Or can nobody miss it? :-p

@Team 1 & 2: There is a chortling, sizzling sound from all around you. As you gaze all around you realize that Khoda's honor guard extends in a sphere that surrounds you perfectly; enemies approach from essentially every possible attack vector. As they wheel and careen towards you, they start smashing into each other. Sparks fly, tiny lightning bolts arc away into the distance, and to your horror, the colliding elementals stay merged, and begin forming larger and larger monsters, until the dozens of large lightning creatures have combined into just seven massive beasts, each 100 ft. tall or more, hovering in the air before you. One attacks each of you, but you see in the distance, many many more are approaching.

Khoda is marshaling an army to defeat you.

Lightning Demi-Elemental Stats:
AC 45/39/34
hp 436
Saves F/R/W 33/40/27
DR 30/—; Immune electricity, elemental traits
Move: Fly 200ft. (perfect)
Space/Reach: 35ft.
Attacks: 2 slams +40 (4d8+12 plus 4d6 electricity)
N.B.: If you have any metal on you, you take a -3 AC penalty due to the Demi-Elemental's Metal Mastery ability.

Attacks:
vs. Ryleh:
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (12) + 40 = 52
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (13) + 40 = 53
Damage (if applicable)
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (7, 2, 8, 8) + (4, 5, 6, 3) + 12 = 55
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 4, 5, 4) + (1, 4, 4, 6) + 12 = 45
vs. Enre:
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (15) + 40 = 55
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (9) + 40 = 49
Damage (if applicable)
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 3, 2, 5) + (3, 3, 5, 4) + 12 = 42
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 3) + (5, 3, 6, 2) + 12 = 37
vs. James:
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (11) + 40 = 51
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (4) + 40 = 44
Damage (if applicable)
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 6, 2, 6) + (1, 1, 5, 6) + 12 = 43
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 2, 7, 6) + (6, 4, 1, 6) + 12 = 48
vs. Fieri:
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (11) + 40 = 51
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (8) + 40 = 48
Damage (if applicable)
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 2, 8, 1) + (1, 1, 1, 4) + 12 = 34
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 6, 6, 8) + (3, 2, 1, 6) + 12 = 47
vs. Krays:
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (4) + 40 = 44
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (12) + 40 = 52
Damage (if applicable)
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 7, 6, 2) + (2, 6, 2, 6) + 12 = 44
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 1, 3, 7) + (6, 2, 4, 4) + 12 = 44
vs. Keme:
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (8) + 40 = 48
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (2) + 40 = 42
Damage (if applicable)
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 4, 1, 4) + (3, 6, 6, 3) + 12 = 44
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 7, 7, 5) + (3, 4, 3, 4) + 12 = 47
vs. Vai:
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (6) + 40 = 46
1d20 + 40 ⇒ (4) + 40 = 44
Damage (if applicable)
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 5, 4, 8) + (3, 4, 1, 3) + 12 = 44
4d8 + 4d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 2, 5, 2) + (4, 6, 1, 4) + 12 = 39


Go ahead and attack in any order, it's chaos out there. Just try to be mindful of what others are doing.


Ryleh can't miss that perception check. None of the rest of mine can make it. Now, I'll be back in a minute. I need a calculator to figure out the electrical damage on all of those attacks so I know wht does and doesn't bypass resistance. Oh, and the ones near Ryleh...are they immune to fear? It's a DC29 to overcome her frightful presence if they aren't.
Oh, and yes, everything hits on all characters controlled by me. I'm just figuring out what the actual damage is. To hit Ryleh they need a five or better, for everyone else they can only miss on a one.

Edit: d'oh! My bad...just realized 4d6 will always be less than 30, so lightning damage automatically taken off due to resistance.


@Fei: Having never encountered nor studied such a beast, you can think of no reason why your tactic isn't at least worth trying. Reaching out to grab the horrid shadow-thing, however, your hands slide and slip and cannot find any purchase on its bloated and oily skin. (CMD60) Additionally, the razor-sharp spines that coat its disgusting flesh gouge your skin doing 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 3) = 12 damage, as your fists thud into it with no effect.

It roars at you in anger and hate, flinging two tentacles your way:

Attack rolls:
1d20 + 38 ⇒ (17) + 38 = 55
1d20 + 38 ⇒ (18) + 38 = 56
Damage (if applicable):
1d12 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26 plus I need a DC28 Fort save if it hits
1d12 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22 plus I need a DC28 Fort save if it hits

You hear a soft grunt of effort from Sifu Daiyu and the creature lets out another roar of pain. Maybe she managed to damage it?

You're up again!


narrator wrote:
Oh, and the ones near Ryleh...are they immune to fear? It's a DC29 to overcome her frightful presence if they aren't. Edit: d'oh! My bad...just realized 4d6 will always be less than 30, so lightning damage automatically taken off due to resistance.

I can do the electrical roll separately if it'll help, or does everyone have ER30? If so then I won't even bother rolling it. :-) As for fear, Demi-Elementals are immune to mind-affecting effects, so I'm assuming that would include Frightful Presence, yes? If not, they're using all of their 35 ft. of reach, if that gets them out of range.


Image

Actual damage to Fieri between two hits = 62.

Fieri screams as the elemental hits her, channeling her pain into a sonic attack.

Fort DC 26 for half. So they automatically make it.

16d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 6, 1, 6, 3, 4, 2, 6, 2, 6, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3) = 54

So that's 27 sonic damage.


The Demi-elemental near Fieri roars in pain, utterly shocked at being so easily hurt by such a tiny creature.


DM Downrightamazed wrote:
narrator wrote:
Oh, and the ones near Ryleh...are they immune to fear? It's a DC29 to overcome her frightful presence if they aren't. Edit: d'oh! My bad...just realized 4d6 will always be less than 30, so lightning damage automatically taken off due to resistance.
I can do the electrical roll separately if it'll help, or does everyone have ER30? If so then I won't even bother rolling it. :-) As for fear, Demi-Elementals are immune to mind-affecting effects, so I'm assuming that would include Frightful Presence, yes? If not, they're using all of their 35 ft. of reach, if that gets them out of range.

The resistance was cast on all of them as they headed out, so yes everyone has ER30.

I thought it was likely they were immune, but it's worth asking. :)


Image

Actual damage on Jiminy from two hits: 61.

Jiminy uses his ability to warp reality to deliver a maximized breath weapon (line of force) to his attacker.

Again, these guys can auto make the save so half of 64 is 32 damage.


I don't know what you guys are talking about with auto-making saves. unless there is a house rule I am unaware of, a natural 1 on a save always fails, no matter how big your bonus is.


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

Actual damage on Krays from 2 hits: 45.

Krays snarls and attacks...

Combat!
Bite: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (5) + 28 = 33 for 2d6 + 15 ⇒ (3, 6) + 15 = 24
Claw 1: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (11) + 25 = 36 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Claw 2: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (17) + 25 = 42 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Tail: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (15) + 25 = 40 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

and all go whiff...


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)
DM Downrightamazed wrote:

@Fei: Having never encountered nor studied such a beast, you can think of no reason why your tactic isn't at least worth trying. Reaching out to grab the horrid shadow-thing, however, your hands slide and slip and cannot find any purchase on its bloated and oily skin. (CMD60) Additionally, the razor-sharp spines that coat its disgusting flesh gouge your skin doing 4d6 damage, as your fists thud into it with no effect.

It roars at you in anger and hate, flinging two tentacles your way:

Attack rolls:
1d20+38
1d20+38
Damage (if applicable):
1d12+15 plus I need a DC28 Fort save if it hits
1d12+15 plus I need a DC28 Fort save if it hits

You hear a soft grunt of effort from Sifu Daiyu and the creature lets out another roar of pain. Maybe she managed to damage it?

You're up again!

Well, that is what I get when I forget my paragon bonuses. I must do better this time... (^-^)

The tentacles and barbs make contact with Fei, but literally stop upon contact as all of their kinetic energy is absorbed by the young monk's body.

No damage should mean no save required, but if you need them:
Fortitude Save 1: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (4) + 33 = 37
Fortitude Save 2: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (6) + 33 = 39

(Fei has both Purity of Body and Diamond Body as well, so he is immune to poisons and diseases if it is something like those mechanics).

Autohypnosis Check: 1d20 + 45 ⇒ (20) + 45 = 65 [Oh, snap (^.^)]
Fei immediately launches into a full counterattack to try and bring this creature down.

Flurry of Blows (nonlethal, Stunning Fist attempts, with Versatile Unarmed Strike switched to Slashing) maintaining Mantle of Valor and now using Dragon Strikes the Waves (all attacks resolve against its Touch AC):

  • 1d20 + 45 ⇒ (7) + 45 = 52; Damage: 2d8 + 31 ⇒ (2, 7) + 31 = 40 +60 untyped kinetic force
  • 1d20 + 45 ⇒ (4) + 45 = 49; Damage: 2d8 + 31 ⇒ (7, 4) + 31 = 42 +60 untyped kinetic force
  • 1d20 + 40 ⇒ (4) + 40 = 44; Damage: 2d8 + 31 ⇒ (2, 1) + 31 = 34 +60 untyped kinetic force
  • 1d20 + 40 ⇒ (7) + 40 = 47; Damage: 2d8 + 31 ⇒ (3, 7) + 31 = 41 +60 untyped kinetic force

Each attack that hits means another DC 41 Fortitude save to avoid being staggered.


Male Unknown 16 Invulnerable Rager/ 16 Hex Crafter Magus

Enre seems oddly silent after the attack from the elemental. His sword than seems to get covered in a clear liquid. He than rushes forward to attack the elemental.

Elementals get AoOs.

Attack and Damage Rolls:

First Attack:1d20 + 50 ⇒ (9) + 50 = 593d6 + 53 ⇒ (1, 6, 1) + 53 = 611d6 ⇒ 1
Second Attack:1d20 + 40 ⇒ (4) + 40 = 443d6 + 53 ⇒ (4, 3, 4) + 53 = 641d6 ⇒ 3
Third Attack:1d20 + 35 ⇒ (9) + 35 = 443d6 + 53 ⇒ (5, 3, 4) + 53 = 651d6 ⇒ 2
Fourth Attack:1d20 + 30 ⇒ (6) + 30 = 363d6 + 53 ⇒ (1, 3, 5) + 53 = 621d6 ⇒ 1

Should do 103 damage after DR.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

Did Enre take any damage? I ask because Phaezeriel can tell very easily an exact amount of damage sustained through the collective, and he will be healing very soon.


Male Unknown 16 Invulnerable Rager/ 16 Hex Crafter Magus

28 points not really much.

17,551 to 17,600 of 68,839 << first < prev | 347 | 348 | 349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | 356 | 357 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.