Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


16,001 to 16,050 of 69,870 << first < prev | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | next > last >>

Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Sadie Jhiwoon wrote:

Even drunk, Sadie is still very careful not to make any moves that might scare Vai. She's happy to be holding hands and she's very happy when Vai moves closer. Secretly she hopes that maybe Vai will be okay with a hug by the end of the night. A kiss seems like way too much to hope for. Vai is so cute like this. Looking at her she just wants to protect her. Well, maybe there were other things she wanted, but she promised to be patient. And she was terrified of scaring Vai away.

"I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," she blurted out.

Vai's already got a red face from the drink, but somehow she manages to blush. "I... Sadie I..." Vai is speechless. No one had ever said anything like that to her. She couldn't think of a way to respond, except to smile like a drunken idiot.


Ursula was threading her way through the dancers trying to find Bradley when she heard Sadie complimenting Vai and turned around to see them holding hands.
"I can't believe you! That is so disgusting! I can''t believe I was ever friends with you!" she snapped at Sadie.


Male Kobold Expert 6/Rogue 4/Fighter 3

Vakkler spots Ursula. He hesitates, eying the punch bowl, then shrugs. It's covered, and I have the cups. What's the worst they can do?
He starts making his way towards Bradley's sister, but again finds his path blocked by the crowd.
No, he didn't somehow hear them. He's just looking for Bradley, and Ursula generally knows where Bradley is.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
narrator wrote:

Ursula was threading her way through the dancers trying to find Bradley when she heard Sadie complimenting Vai and turned around to see them holding hands.

"I can't believe you! That is so disgusting! I can''t believe I was ever friends with you!" she snapped at Sadie.

"Excuse me?! That is NOT okay. Take it back. Now." Vai wasn't going to let anyone ruin her evening. And Sadie had protected her, now it was Vai's turn. Her stance is threatening, like a cat about to spring, ven if she wobbles a bit.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Ursula took an involuntary step back, surprised by Vai's fierceness. "I...I won't take it back!" she said before running off into the crowd as best she could.


Male Kobold Expert 6/Rogue 4/Fighter 3

Vakkler sees Ursula running off. "Blast."
He turns and starts forcing his way back to his post.


Male Kobold Expert 6/Rogue 4/Fighter 3

The kobold pauses, turning back. "NO RUNNING! DETENTION!"
He makes a note and continues on his way.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

Vai gets angrier when Ursula tries to run, and teleports directly in front of her, snarling. "Go back there, and apologize to Sadie." Fangs have filled Vai's mouth, and they flash at Ursula when Vai speaks.


Ursula screamed and her body was suddenly covered in spikes as she shrank away from a very menacing Vai.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

Vai takes an unsteady step towards the girl who had insulted her friend. "Why did you..." Vai steps wrong and drunkenly falls face first to the floor.


image

Sadie shoves her way through the crowd, more concerned about getting to where Vai had taken off to than with being polite, but in her drunken state she wasn't making it very far. Suddenly Zren was there helping her through the crowd, glowering at anyone trying to make an issue of it.

Meanwhile Rikken pushed his way through to where Vai was, stepping in between her and Ursula.

"Please be backing off now, mean girl," he growled at Ursula.

Ursula tried to get her breath, get her powers under control so she could get out of there, but the press of people was making it almost impossible.


Male Kobold Expert 6/Rogue 4/Fighter 3

Vakkler turns back. Again. "For the...HEY!"
He starts walking back.


"EVERYBODY MOVE!" Zren bellowed and people started looking around and getting out of the way so that Ursula could have some space and Professor Relkav could make his way to the group.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

Thank you Fezzik.

Vai clambered back to her feet with a little help from Sadie. Her nose is bleeding but she still looks angrily at Ursula. She shouts: "What did she ever do to you?!"


"I don't want to be around her and her disgusting ideas! I thought we were friends, but there's no way that could be true. Just stay away from me! You both make me sick!" Ursula screamed back.


Male Kobold Expert 6/Rogue 4/Fighter 3

"Thank you."
Vakkler walks over to Vai and reaches up, grabbing the girl by the collar. He then grabs Ursula's sleeve. "You are both coming with me, so I can determine exactly who will be cleaning where. Ever since that slurk went berserk, punishment has gotten so much more complicated..." He glances back at the hated punch bowl. "Nobody drink that."
If able, he will lead the two out into the hallway.


image

Sadie hurries after them a bit unsteadily. "Wait, Profesessesssesor...." Rikken keeps her from falling over.


Male Kobold Expert 6/Rogue 4/Fighter 3

Vakkler glances back. "If you can count yourself a witness, feel free to follow. Otherwise, please hang back--I have no interest in humiliating two students who had too much of that questionable punch to drink by handling the matter in front of prying eyes, and I'm sure they agree."


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

"Hmm. I almost feel bad for Anthony-kun. But he shouldn't have tried to get you in trouble. That made me really mad. Well, at least Professor Relkav remembers my name now." ^.^

"That was almost harsh." Michael chuckles. "I mean, he's never been to a party like this before. Which reminds me why I suddenly love the fact he doesn't like punch..." He says with a glance to the now covered punch bowl.


image

Sadie tottered after Vakkler, more than a little worried about Vai, especially with her fear of being touched.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

"Hmm. I almost feel bad for Anthony-kun. But he shouldn't have tried to get you in trouble. That made me really mad. Well, at least Professor Relkav remembers my name now." ^.^

"That was almost harsh." Michael chuckles. "I mean, he's never been to a party like this before. Which reminds me why I suddenly love the fact he doesn't like punch..." He says with a glance to the now covered punch bowl.

"Well, this just means he'll get the full experience. It's not a party if you don't end up with detention afterwards," she said with a wink. "There's something wrong with the punch....oh," she said as she observed a large number of students who were rather obviously not sober. "Clearly the answer to that is yes....so not really a fan of alcohol? Umm.....in that case beware if Ojii-san ever offers you sweet sake. It's a lot stronger then you think it is."


Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^)

Perception check: 1d20 + 32 - 20 ⇒ (10) + 32 - 20 = 22
[EDIT] Nope - that roll shall not cut ye olde mustard in this crowd...

While it briefly sounds like there is a commotion toward the front end of the room, Fei sees Professor Relkav stride into the sea of students and disappear. Whatever event was transpiring ends a few seconds later.

The young monk goes back to the pallet and hefts a large covered food platter onto his shoulder. Then he carefully navigates back to the table - excusing himself as necessary, of course. (^-^)


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"There's something wrong with the punch....oh," she said as she observed a large number of students who were rather obviously not sober. "Clearly the answer to that is yes....so not really a fan of alcohol? Umm.....in that case beware if Ojii-san ever offers you sweet sake. It's a lot stronger then you think it is."

"Imagine my parent's reaction if the found out you, Anthony, or myself had gotten drunk. Go on, imagine it. Combine that with the most recent letter I sent... I really don't want them to come to the school. You saw how the were in the privacy of our home, but that's magnified in public..."

"So, yeah, I'm glad he doesn't like punch."


Image (doesn't have wings)

Kitty looks at him, confused. "I don't understand. They were lovely. I enjoyed the visit very much. Well, I can understand not wanting to worry them. Although knowing the contents of that letter, they might come anyways, and who could blame them. They care about you, so naturally they'll worry....yeah, I know I'm a freak. A teenager who doesn't think parents are lame...what is the world coming to." ;P

...."Although....isn't it my parents' job to worry about me getting drunk?"


Male Half-Elf

"An end, if you listen to some of the rumors about why the sky changed." ;)

Kitty, you've been around them once, and one of the first things my mother did that night was show you embarrassing photos. Now imagine that, except instead of you, it's the entire student body. I'd rather drink that sweet sake and walk around your house barefoot."


Image (doesn't have wings)

She giggled. "Only because you don't know about Kyuu, Aoi, and Nanami's trap-making competitions. They're more a source of future embarrassing photos...and pain. Lots of pain."


Male Half-Elf

"That was kinda of my point, actually..."

Cheliax

Anthony has found out the wire attaching him to the ceiling is not, in fact, stationary. He's started going over the crowd and is acting like a spotlight for the people he thinks are really cool dancers.


Image (doesn't have wings)

"I don't think you really understand the extent of the embarrassing positions you can end up in. Let's just say that the sooner you get into a mindset where you can't be blackmailed by anything the better off you'll be. I mean, do you really think you're better off subjecting yourself to Onee-chan's sick imagination?"


Image (doesn't have wings)
Anthony Dacamara wrote:
Anthony has found out the wire attaching him to the ceiling is not, in fact, stationary. He's started going over the crowd and is acting like a spotlight for the people he thinks are really cool dancers.

She laughed. "Well, at least he's found a way to be useful. Though most people aren't quite so hands on when they join the lighting crew." ^.^


Male Half-Elf

"It is sorely tempting. I promise to stay out of trouble -as best I can- when we go see your family though. A good second first impression should be worth something, right? I'll get that caffeine elixir down and I won't even have to sleep."

"Funny, I thought he was just getting a little light headed and was trying to ask people to get him down."


Image (doesn't have wings)

"Not sleeping is probably wise."

"Well, if he's not careful he really will make himself puke, but so far it looks like he's still smiling. Oh. You were teaasing weren't you?"


Male Half-Elf

"Maaaybe." ;)

"Come on, let's go make fools of me again."
1d20 ⇒ 5

It actually quite funny to see someone trip on air when they try to dance.


Image (doesn't have wings)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Kitty is obviously having an easier time dancing now that she's dressed for it. And she's having an absolute blast while dodging Michael's feet so as not to get stepped on too much.


The sound of talons scratching against scales fills the air as the serpent and the roc clash in mid-air. Paper and bits of the serpent's wings begin to fall away as talons lash and fangs strike.

Jeran/Oniero
Oniero's eyes go wide with fear as he suddenly turns and runs away.

"See?' The voice whispers to Jeran. "He runs because he knows you know the books could help you, and fears not having their power for himself."


Image

Jeran growled. "Do I look like the kind of person who cares about books to you?!"

Jeran ran after Oneiro, doing his best to keep the frightened mage in sight and not too far if he ran into trouble and needed help.


"I make a habit of never assume. After all, you did agree to join this expedition, didn't you? Move a bit to the side, will you?" The voice asks just before Oniero throws a paper disc behind him. It whistles through the air at Jeran...


Image

"Stupid idiot!" He yelled at Oneiro. "I came on this expedition to protect you not steal your dumb pieces of pressed tree pulp mashed in between two pieces of leather!"


Now I just need to know what Khasser's doing...

The look on Oniero's face is one of sheer terror as he glances back and continues running.


Well, in the meantime...

1d100 ⇒ 77

Kitty and Michael are remarkably lucky in avoiding a band of drunken troublemakers who start a fight with another couple nearby when they decide that they want to dance with the girl.


Oh, I was just talking about what he was doing while all this was happening. Feel free to assist your Roc or have Jeran run Oniero down! ;)


Male Half-Elf
narrator wrote:

Well, in the meantime...

1d100

Kitty and Michael are remarkably lucky in avoiding a band of drunken troublemakers who start a fight with another couple nearby when they decide that they want to dance with the girl.

"Told you I should have gotten a stick..."


Image

Jeran sighed and picked up speed, running swiftly through the undergrowth, shifting into wolf form as he ran and ramming into Oneiro to tackle him to the ground before the idiot got himself hurt.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
narrator wrote:

Well, in the meantime...

1d100

Kitty and Michael are remarkably lucky in avoiding a band of drunken troublemakers who start a fight with another couple nearby when they decide that they want to dance with the girl.

"Told you I should have gotten a stick..."

She giggled. "Yeah, but they didn't pick on me, now, did they?"


Male Half-Elf

"Luck, my dear chef. Just luck." ;)


The words 'please' and don't eat me' can be heard as Oniero thrashes about in an effort to free himself from Jeran.


Image (doesn't have wings)

When the altercation started to spread she pulled Michael with her off to the side.

"You know...I think this might be a good time to get some refreshments...just not the punch."


Image
Oneiro Mance wrote:
The words 'please' and don't eat me' can be heard as Oniero thrashes about in an effort to free himself from Jeran.

Jeran shifts back to human, literally sitting on Oneiro.

"Have you completely lost your mind?! Why in the world would I eat you?! I'm trying to keep you from hurting yourself, you daft moron!"


"You're a wolf!" Oniero yells as he tries to punch Jeran off of him.

Because I'd be running for the reason the disembodied voice said I was. *eye roll* Much more fun to work with less obvious or forgotten fear.


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

When the altercation started to spread she pulled Michael with her off to the side.

"You know...I think this might be a good time to get some refreshments...just not the punch."

"My thoughts exactly."

Gotta go. :( Might be on a little later though.

16,001 to 16,050 of 69,870 << first < prev | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.