Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


15,901 to 15,950 of 69,201 << first < prev | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | next > last >>

Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:

"We're going to have to beat this 'Boys Only Club' mentality out of them. It wasn't like I couldn't have helped! Not that I would have, I probably would have asked you what you were doing to I could get everyone in tune, but then you would have known so..."

"Anyway, I wasn't talking about your connection to Jiminy, though I sorry that's lost too, I was talking about Taron's."

She tilted her head as she considered this. "You know...I think you may have just stumbled on how Taron's been observing us without being caught. And now I feel silly for not having thought of it earlier. Yes, his connection with James should still be intact."


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

She smiled and took his arm. "Well, I was trained in information gathering." ^.^

"Besides, you weren't actually that bad at it, you know."

"Flattery? I know that luck."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

She smiled and took his arm. "Well, I was trained in information gathering." ^.^

"Besides, you weren't actually that bad at it, you know."

"Flattery? I know that luck."

She sighed. "I was giving you an actual compliment, silly. If I was flattering you I'd have told you you were actually a great dancer." ;P


Male Half-Elf

"And I would have known it was a lie, and that you were trying to make me feel better about it. Dancing isn't my thing, Kitty. I couldn't be a dancer anymore than I could be a ninja like you. I could try copying a power and see what else bleeds over, but it's not a sure way to get dance moves."


Ephebe wrote:
She tilted her head as she considered this. "You know...I think you may have just stumbled on how Taron's been observing us without being caught. And now I feel silly for not having thought of it earlier. Yes, his connection with James should still be intact."

"I'm sure if you talked to your family about your connection being broken they would have asked about Jiminy's too. I'm glad to help move the 'Kill Taron' skimmer along too."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
"And I would have known it was a lie, and that you were trying to make me feel better about it. Dancing isn't my thing, Kitty. I couldn't be a dancer anymore than I could be a ninja like you. I could try copying a power and see what else bleeds over, but it's not a sure way to get dance moves."

"Michael, I don't expect dancing to be your thing. I don't even expect you to be good at it. That doesn't mean we can't still have fun being bad at it," she laughed. "I just want to spend time with you."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Ephebe wrote:
She tilted her head as she considered this. "You know...I think you may have just stumbled on how Taron's been observing us without being caught. And now I feel silly for not having thought of it earlier. Yes, his connection with James should still be intact."
"I'm sure if you talked to your family about your connection being broken they would have asked about Jiminy's too. I'm glad to help move the 'Kill Taron' skimmer along too."

"Yeah, I guess that detail sort of got lost in the middle of all of the rest of that crisis," she admitted.

"Other than wanting to kill them, how are you holding up? I'm guessing band practice gets pretty lonely with just one person."


"I don't think I'm going to keep Fly Free going actually." She admits sadly. "Kam and Taron... they really brought it all together, you know? It was great being one of the most popular bands and all, but it won't feel the same if I bring new people in to try and keep it alive."


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Michael, I don't expect dancing to be your thing. I don't even expect you to be good at it. That doesn't mean we can't still have fun being bad at it," she laughed. "I just want to spend time with you."

"Then I shall dance till my feet fall off. Tis not such a sacrifice that I would deprive a Lady such as yourself my company." Michael says nobly, his voice smooth and light.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
"I don't think I'm going to keep Fly Free going actually." She admits sadly. "Kam and Taron... they really brought it all together, you know? It was great being one of the most popular bands and all, but it won't feel the same if I bring new people in to try and keep it alive."

"Geez. Stupid Taron. Stupid Kam too. Not only do they leave you out, but they take the band too. Of all the....okay, so one more reason to do them bodily harm I guess. I mean, there's plenty of bands that would be happy to have you, but I know it's not the same. And you always make the best costumes too...I will admit to copying more than a few of your designs for recital costumes."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Michael, I don't expect dancing to be your thing. I don't even expect you to be good at it. That doesn't mean we can't still have fun being bad at it," she laughed. "I just want to spend time with you."
"Then I shall dance till my feet fall off. Tis not such a sacrifice that I would deprive a Lady such as yourself my company." Michael says nobly, his voice smooth and light.

Kitty giggled. "My knight in shining...err....forcefield?" she quipped.

"Alright, here we are. I'll just be a minute to get changed."


"In the jungle, the mighty jungle..." Ahem. Sorry about that. ;)

Ori
The jungle all looks the same from up in the sky, and without the spell it might have been nearly impossible to find Oniero and the others. The only warning that you get is the faint sound of air passing over something and a hiss from behind you. A massive serpent, with wings that would more natural on a pixie if they weren't quite so large, lunges through the air to try and sink it's fangs into your flesh.

Bite:1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
Damage:4d6 + 18 ⇒ (3, 4, 6, 5) + 18 = 36

Jeran
”You know, if you have the books, you'll never have to worry about others seeing your innermost thoughts ever again. They'll protect you.” The voices whispers. By now whatever Oniero is hearing is causing him to throw really sharp pieces of paper at the voice whispering to him.


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

Kitty giggled. "My knight in shining...err....forcefield?" she quipped.

"Alright, here we are. I'll just be a minute to get changed."

Michael's smile falters just a bit as he remembers the armor he created down in the sewers, but pushes the memory away as he opens Kitty's door for her and bows.

"I hope the lady will forgive me if I wait outside the room whilst she changes her attire to something more suitable for a night of frivolity?"

I spelled frivolity right! Yay me!


Ephebe wrote:
"And you always make the best costumes too...I will admit to copying more than a few of your designs for recital costumes."

"There is that. Funny how a thief would give out advice for free." She teases. "Gods, altering Taron's costume every single time he had to wear it was so frustrating!"


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

Kitty giggled. "My knight in shining...err....forcefield?" she quipped.

"Alright, here we are. I'll just be a minute to get changed."

Michael's smile falters just a bit as he remembers the armor he created down in the sewers, but pushes the memory away as he opens Kitty's door for her and bows.

"I hope the lady will forgive me if I wait outside the room whilst she changes her attire to something more suitable for a night of frivolity?"

I spelled frivolity right! Yay me!

She giggled. "Well, I'm pretty sure the knight is not allowed inside the lady's room while she's changing anyways. Unless you're going by Onee-chan's rules, but I'm not nearly that forward," she said with a wink before going into her room and closing the door.

She came out less than five minutes later wearing a skirt that barely qualified as such, long stockings, and some sort of loose flowy top. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail instead of being held up with hairpins.

"There, I think that this is more conducive to dancing and having fun. And I don't have to worry about Saffire ruining my clothes."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Ephebe wrote:
"And you always make the best costumes too...I will admit to copying more than a few of your designs for recital costumes."
"There is that. Funny how a thief would give out advice for free." She teases. "Gods, altering Taron's costume every single time he had to wear it was so frustrating!"

"Ummm....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?" she joked. "And was Taron really that hard on his costumes?"


Image
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle..." Ahem. Sorry about that. ;)

Ori
The jungle all looks the same from up in the sky, and without the spell it might have been nearly impossible to find Oniero and the others. The only warning that you get is the faint sound of air passing over something and a hiss from behind you. A massive serpent, with wings that would more natural on a pixie if they weren't quite so large, lunges through the air to try and sink it's fangs into your flesh.

Bite:1d20+18
Damage:4d6+18

Ori shrieked as she was bitten. Damn, that hurt! She tried to steer her paper airplane away from the thing as she pulled out some paper to fold it into a paper roc to deal with the serpent, but it was taking much too long with her injured shoulder, not to mention the creature still being right on top of her.


Image
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:


Jeran
”You know, if you have the books, you'll never have to worry about others seeing your innermost thoughts ever again. They'll protect you.” The voices whispers. By now whatever Oniero is hearing is causing him to throw really sharp pieces of paper at the voice whispering to him.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Head." Jeran growled fiercely.


Ephebe wrote:
"Ummm....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?" she joked. "And was Taron really that hard on his costumes?"

"His weight kept changing by these little amounts that made the costume either to loose or too tight! Sometimes I even had to make adjustments right before we were about to play! It was horrible."

Jeran Darkclaw wrote:
"Get. Out. Of. My. Head." Jeran growled fiercely.

"You so readily assume I'm in your head, yet you have not felt the need to reject any magic effecting you. I am trying to help you, you know..."

Ori Reading wrote:
Ori shrieked as she was bitten. Damn, that hurt! She tried to steer her paper airplane away from the thing as she pulled out some paper to fold it into a paper roc to deal with the serpent, but it was taking much too long with her injured shoulder, not to mention the creature still being right on top of her.

It was always easier to subdue prey once they were injured. The snake hisses again and Ori feels magic trying to seep into her mind, but a split-second of drowsiness and it slides away.

Typical Plan for the Fey Anaconda: Bite, use Deep Slumber, crush, swallow prey whole. Ori does have more than 10 hit dice, right?


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife16/oracle10/divine gunslinger6
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Ephebe wrote:
"Ummm....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?" she joked. "And was Taron really that hard on his costumes?"

"His weight kept changing by these little amounts that made the costume either to loose or too tight! Sometimes I even had to make adjustments right before we were about to play! It was horrible."

Ephebe laughed. "Only Taron. I'm guessing he was having trouble with his shapechanging based on nerves. Yeah, that would definitely be a pain."


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"There, I think that this is more conducive to dancing and having fun. And I don't have to worry about Saffire ruining my clothes."

"And just as stunning in my biased opinion. I might need to go get a stick to beat of wannabe suitors with."

"I'm serious, I'll go to the garden and see if the trees have any dead branches they aren't using."


Image
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:


Jeran Darkclaw wrote:
"Get. Out. Of. My. Head." Jeran growled fiercely.
"You so readily assume I'm in your head, yet you have not felt the need to reject any magic effecting you. I am trying to help you, you know..."

"That's what they always say. I don't believe it," Jeran said, looking around frantically for some clue as to the source of the voice.


Image
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:


It was always easier to subdue prey once they were injured. The snake hisses again and Ori feels magic trying to seep into her mind, but a split-second of drowsiness and it slides away.

Typical Plan for the Fey Anaconda: Bite, use Deep Slumber, crush, swallow prey whole. Ori does have more than 10 hit dice, right?

Yeah, Ori is a 17th level wizard, so more than 10 hit dice. :)

Ori nudged her paper airplane to have it make a sudden drop in the hopes of shaking off the large serpent.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"There, I think that this is more conducive to dancing and having fun. And I don't have to worry about Saffire ruining my clothes."

"And just as stunning in my biased opinion. I might need to go get a stick to beat of wannabe suitors with."

"I'm serious, I'll go to the garden and see if the trees have any dead branches they aren't using."

Kitty laughed as she took his hand. "No way. There's no way that would be necessary when anyone can see I'm totally crazy about you. I don't even notice those other guys."


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Kitty laughed as she took his hand. "No way. There's no way that would be necessary when anyone can see I'm totally crazy about you. I don't even notice those other guys."

"But when someone flirts with me, despite the fact I'm obviously just as crazy about you, you want to throw pointy bits of metal at them." Michael teases as he sweeps her in a hug. "So why can't I get a stick?"


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

Vai was dancing, but she was feeling self-conscious. She kept bumping into people, or stepping on feet. It is all a little clausterphobic, but seeing the smile on Sadie's face makes her want to keep dancing.


Ori Reading wrote:
Yeah, Ori is a 17th level wizard, so more than 10 hit dice. :)

My first thought was about how low your AC was. My Monday group would have at least three people going "Whaaaa?" XD

Ori nudged her paper airplane to have it make a sudden drop in the hopes of shaking off the large serpent.

I'm guessing the summoning spell was cast defensively and lost then?


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Kitty laughed as she took his hand. "No way. There's no way that would be necessary when anyone can see I'm totally crazy about you. I don't even notice those other guys."
"But when someone flirts with me, despite the fact I'm obviously just as crazy about you, you want to throw pointy bits of metal at them." Michael teases as he sweeps her in a hug. "So why can't I get a stick?"

"Mmm. But just because I want to throw pointy bits of metal at them, I've never actually done it. I'm pretty sure a stick would just be too much temptation for you," she teased back, laying her head on his shoulder.


Male Elf Bard 14/Sorcerer (Maestro) 14

Ehos nods in response to Wyrd, and scribbles on his pad. 'I'm not sure your full size will fit in the other room sadly. Once Wyrd is ready, Ehos follows the crowd out and into the other room.


image
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Vai was dancing, but she was feeling self-conscious. She kept bumping into people, or stepping on feet. It is all a little clausterphobic, but seeing the smile on Sadie's face makes her want to keep dancing.

Sadie took her hand. "Would you like to take a break and get some punch?" she asked, seeing that Vai was having trouble with the crowd.


Image
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Ori Reading wrote:
Yeah, Ori is a 17th level wizard, so more than 10 hit dice. :)

My first thought was about how low your AC was. My Monday group would have at least three people going "Whaaaa?" XD

Ori nudged her paper airplane to have it make a sudden drop in the hopes of shaking off the large serpent.

I'm guessing the summoning spell was cast defensively and lost then?

lol. Yeah, limiting equipment has some wonky effects on balance sometimes. :)

And yes, the summoning spell was lost.


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16

Tyrrin stood near the back of the room, a little bored. The music was too loud, the punch was already spiked, and the dancing was... well. At least she had control of her hormones, unlike some of these girls. "A bit loud, isn't it Jaiye?"


Ori Reading wrote:

lol. Yeah, limiting equipment has some wonky effects on balance sometimes. :)

And yes, the summoning spell was lost.

Fly:1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14

Not nearly as good at flying as Ori, the serpent falls behind quickly. It doesn't seem to have given up though, and continues to fly after her.


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Mmm. But just because I want to throw pointy bits of metal at them, I've never actually done it. I'm pretty sure a stick would just be too much temptation for you," she teased back, laying her head on his shoulder.

"No, a fully operation pocket sized lab would be too much temptation. A stick would be a warning."


Sadie Jhiwoon wrote:
Sadie took her hand. "Would you like to take a break and get some punch?" she asked, seeing that Vai was having trouble with the crowd.
Tyrrin Denulia wrote:
Tyrrin stood near the back of the room, a little bored. The music was too loud, the punch was already spiked...

This cannot end well. You guys are so getting outed as dragons early.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Mmm. But just because I want to throw pointy bits of metal at them, I've never actually done it. I'm pretty sure a stick would just be too much temptation for you," she teased back, laying her head on his shoulder.
"No, a fully operation pocket sized lab, would be too much temptation. A stick would be a warning."

"Well, since I've only ever been hit on by one other guy and he forgot me ten seconds later, I'll have to take your word for it," she said, amused. "And you mean to tell me you don't have a fully operational pocket sized lab?" she teased.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Sadie Jhiwoon wrote:
Sadie took her hand. "Would you like to take a break and get some punch?" she asked, seeing that Vai was having trouble with the crowd.

When Sadie took her hand, Vai's heart began to race. Vai gently broke the contact. The touch was frightening for some reason. Vai nods. "Yeah, I'm a little sweaty." It was true, but the sweat felt cold to Vai all of a sudden. She follows Sadie off the dance floor.


Taron Sunwake wrote:
Sadie Jhiwoon wrote:
Sadie took her hand. "Would you like to take a break and get some punch?" she asked, seeing that Vai was having trouble with the crowd.
Tyrrin Denulia wrote:
Tyrrin stood near the back of the room, a little bored. The music was too loud, the punch was already spiked...
This cannot end well. You guys are so getting outed as dragons early.

Totally unintentional, but this could be fun :D.


Image
Tyrrin Denulia wrote:
Tyrrin stood near the back of the room, a little bored. The music was too loud, the punch was already spiked, and the dancing was... well. At least she had control of her hormones, unlike some of these girls. "A bit loud, isn't it Jaiye?"

"I like loud!" Jaiye said cheerfully. "These guys can really play!"


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Well, since I've only ever been hit on by one other guy and he forgot me ten seconds later, I'll have to take your word for it," she said, amused. "And you mean to tell me you don't have a fully operational pocket sized lab?" she teased.

"I tried to get one, but the request got turned down. Professor Yrrum said they break too easy, and that means they can explode. Since I happen to like my leg attached to the rest of my body... Anyway, back to the party?"


Image
Agarthian Storyteller wrote:
Ori Reading wrote:

lol. Yeah, limiting equipment has some wonky effects on balance sometimes. :)

And yes, the summoning spell was lost.

Fly:1d20-2

Not nearly as good at flying as Ori, the serpent falls behind quickly. It doesn't seem to have given up though, and continues to fly after her.

Having a few seconds of breathing room let Ori try that spell again, this time successfully summoning a roc to attack the serpent.

The paper roc flew at the serpent talons extended.
Attack:
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38
Damage:
2d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 5) + 9 = 15
2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 3) + 9 = 15


image
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Sadie Jhiwoon wrote:
Sadie took her hand. "Would you like to take a break and get some punch?" she asked, seeing that Vai was having trouble with the crowd.
When Sadie took her hand, Vai's heart began to race. Vai gently broke the contact. The touch was frightening for some reason. Vai nods. "Yeah, I'm a little sweaty." It was true, but the sweat felt cold to Vai all of a sudden. She follows Sadie off the dance floor.

Sadie leads the way off the dance floor and grabs a cup of punch for herself and one for Vai and heads to a relatively quiet corner.

She hands Vai the punch. "I'm sorry. If I was out of line. I was just trying to help you through the crowd. I'll back off," she said, looking mostly at her shoes.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Well, since I've only ever been hit on by one other guy and he forgot me ten seconds later, I'll have to take your word for it," she said, amused. "And you mean to tell me you don't have a fully operational pocket sized lab?" she teased.
"I tried to get one, but the request got turned down. Professor Yrrum said they break too easy, and that means they can explode. Since I happen to like my leg attached to the rest of my body... Anyway, back to the party?"

"Yeah, we have to make sure that Anthony-kun doesn't get into too much trouble," she said with a grin.


Chug chug chug chug! Woohoo, paaarty! XD


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
Jaiye wrote:
Tyrrin Denulia wrote:
Tyrrin stood near the back of the room, a little bored. The music was too loud, the punch was already spiked, and the dancing was... well. At least she had control of her hormones, unlike some of these girls. "A bit loud, isn't it Jaiye?"
"I like loud!" Jaiye said cheerfully. "These guys can really play!"

While the music had some merits, Tyrrin generally perferred music where you could still think while it was playing. Perhaps that was counter to the spirit of the evening. She glances down at the glass of punch in her hand - she hadn't taken much more than a sip so far. She shrugs and takes a big gulp. Maybe at least the alcohol would deaden the headache that was forming.


Image

"Yeah, that's the spirit!" Jaiye said, already a few cups ahead. "C'mon, let's dance! Wooooooo!"


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Sadie Jhiwoon wrote:

Sadie leads the way off the dance floor and grabs a cup of punch for herself and one for Vai and heads to a relatively quiet corner.

She hands Vai the punch. "I'm sorry. If I was out of line. I was just trying to help you through the crowd. I'll back off," she said, looking mostly at her shoes.

Vai was still a little shaken, but a drink of the punch had made her feel better. It was a little bitter, but it cooled her off. Now she felt bad for pulling away from Sadie. "I... it's okay Sadie. I just... I told you I had some things in my past. I... I don't like it when people who aren't family touch me. It... it's worse because..." Vai looks away before saying the next thing, the colour in her face rising. "It's worse with you because I like you."


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:

"Yeah, we have to make sure that Anthony-kun doesn't get into too much trouble," she said with a grin.

"He'd love it, I'm sure. There's a rumor going around back home that he ran past a bear once to see if it would chase him."


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
Jaiye wrote:
"Yeah, that's the spirit!" Jaiye said, already a few cups ahead. "C'mon, let's dance! Wooooooo!"

Finally succumbing to Jaiye's enthusiams, Tyrrin downs the rest of the spiked punch and follows her out onto the dance floor. She wasn't going to... grind... like some of the other girls dancing, but it might be nice to dance.


Male Kobold Expert 6/Rogue 4/Fighter 3

Vakkler makes his way through the crowd, trying to get to the punch bowl. Late late late late...Kurtulmak throw me to the slimes...it better not be spiked already.

15,901 to 15,950 of 69,201 << first < prev | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.