Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


301 to 350 of 46,309 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Asch Redgrave wrote:
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Asch Redgrave wrote:
Its a 'virtual' stick then. Besides if you think about it the caster evolved from the stick.
[Facepalm] (;_;)
You should just be happy Asch hasn't gotten detention yet. :p or gotten into any random fights...though I almost got in a fight with Taron and Kam but that's besides the point...."Hey what's that?!?! *Runs*

I very much see a new prestige class in Asch's future (after his discommendation from the Order)...Rogue Gunslinger sounds about right.

[Sigh]

Hmmm *Asch Redgrave rogue gunslinger for hire* Sounds catchy I like it :p


Quite Male Halfling
Spin wrote:

Eep! Spins into a jackelope.

"Fast as fast can be..." Rapid footsteps leaving only a Jacke-spin shaped smoke cloud in place.

Flawless. Victory.

;)


Male Elven (reincarnated - originally Human) Fighter 5 / Wizard 10 / Arcane Gunslinger 10 / Arcane Gunmaster 5
Asch Redgrave wrote:
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Asch Redgrave wrote:
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Asch Redgrave wrote:
Its a 'virtual' stick then. Besides if you think about it the caster evolved from the stick.
[Facepalm] (;_;)
You should just be happy Asch hasn't gotten detention yet. :p or gotten into any random fights...though I almost got in a fight with Taron and Kam but that's besides the point...."Hey what's that?!?! *Runs*

I very much see a new prestige class in Asch's future (after his discommendation from the Order)...Rogue Gunslinger sounds about right.

[Sigh]

Hmmm *Asch Redgrave rogue gunslinger for hire* Sounds catchy I like it :p

I guess we'll be visiting the ramifications of Tamrin's First Law after all. Hmmm....


narrator wrote:
Because there's nothing in the rules that says you can't backstab with a ballista...;P

Nothing in the rules saying I can't steal the cannon operator's pants either... or his dagger.. or his money.. or all three! :)


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

Rules? You didn't say anything about rules!


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Asch Redgrave wrote:
Rules? You didn't say anything about rules!

lol. It was a quote from The Gamers movie. :)


Male Kobold Expert 6/Rogue 4/Fighter 3

Don't worry, Ryleh. While he's distracted robbing you, I'll backstab him with my ballista.


Quite Male Halfling
Vakkler Relkav wrote:
Don't worry, Ryleh. While he's distracted robbing you, I'll backstab him with my ballista.

[rimshot] That's what he said! [/rimshot] ;D


F Sylph

Huh. I think I prefer the OOC thread to the IC thread for this game. I'm gonna be like Zeppler and Ryleh and just hang out here.


BPs: 32/32 :: Status: Unharmed :: Dodge 18; Soak 21
Krays wrote:

Tears well up ever so slightly

"Thank you."

Hold up! Kobolds have tear ducts?!


Who Knows? Kobold (smurf template; brony template) Witch 7/Fighter 4
Spin wrote:
Krays wrote:

Tears well up ever so slightly

"Thank you."
Hold up! Kobolds have tear ducts?!

They're probably something like crocodile tears.


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

Huzzah!! Asch's weapons are almost complete. There will be his guns, caster, his boot blade, and possibly some of his non-use weapons. As in those in their room he keeps them and practices but doesn't use them in combat.


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Spin wrote:
Krays wrote:

Tears well up ever so slightly

"Thank you."
Hold up! Kobolds have tear ducts?!
They're probably something like crocodile tears.

Why not?


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate
Krays wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Spin wrote:
Krays wrote:

Tears well up ever so slightly

"Thank you."
Hold up! Kobolds have tear ducts?!
They're probably something like crocodile tears.
Why not?

The question you should be asking my young Koboldian(?) friend is why should they I mean honestly you should be convincing us of your reasons for having tear ducts. Otherwise we need to confiscate your contraband. Its really quite simple we just get our resident physician to come and remove said contraband.


BPs: 32/32 :: Status: Unharmed :: Dodge 18; Soak 21

Clint Eastwood-Spin swaggers over in his wicked Dirty Harry digs, "Ya gotta ask yerself one question... do I feel lucky?"

He raises a comically large parody of Asch's caster at Krays, "Well, do ya... Kobold-punk?"


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

<eyes narrow> One shouldn't ask too many questions about where a necromancer aquires body-parts...I may need a new set.

:P


Female Ironbound "Earthbender"

Not gonna be able to post today, I'm gonna be out most of the day D:


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

Asch's theme song amv.

Also if Lynora could email me I have a question, also let me know what you want in Ephebe's caster.


BPs: 32/32 :: Status: Unharmed :: Dodge 18; Soak 21

Sorry, Asch, but I'm afraid you're going to have to put up with Spin in both of your PhysEd classes. Advanced PhysEd and Martial arts! Should be some good times had by all.


Asch Redgrave wrote:
Asch's theme song amv.

I can't let some upstart one-fang show me up now can I?

Keaton's AMV Theme Song


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

Sorry you can't trump a gungrave amv that has music from devil may cry. Also Spin Asch looks forward to the chance to face you in class :)


BPs: 32/32 :: Status: Unharmed :: Dodge 18; Soak 21
Asch Redgrave wrote:
Also Spin Asch looks forward to the chance to face you in class :)

Well, when you kick his butt all around the class-room, at least have the decency to sweat a little... ya know, for Spin's pride. :)


Asch Redgrave wrote:
Sorry you can't trump a gungrave amv that has music from devil may cry. Also Spin Asch looks forward to the chance to face you in class :)

Bah. It's Alucard set to classical music. Much better than DMC's music. The anime was disappointing too(though the DMC3 game was good).


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

If you pretend that there was no plot to the DMC anime it was actually good. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Asch Redgrave wrote:

Asch's theme song amv.

Also if Lynora could email me I have a question, also let me know what you want in Ephebe's caster.

I'll have to check out the theme songs when I get home tonight. Also, will email you then too. Internet connection at school is crappy and slow. Better than no internet, but only just.


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

Then I shall await your email.


[Breaches through waves of paperwork]

I vaguely recall some questions/comments about what Ephebe's Caster looked like, and that she said it was her father's original one. If I've remembered that correctly, here are a couple of links to a nice chap who actually made a prop of Gene Starwind's Caster from Outlaw Star (which is pretty much what Tam's first Caster looked like):

Construction Blog

Video Sneak Peak

[Gets swamped by more paperwork]

*BLUB*


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

That's freaking awesome I now want that so much. At least it will be easier since that's more or less what I drew for Asch.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Asch, email sent.


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

Message retrieved, reply sent.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Asch Redgrave wrote:
Message retrieved, reply sent.

And you have your answer in the affirmative. :)


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

Asch, Krays would be more than happy to set up regular intervals through out the day to give him a little boost of neg energy to help him with his hunger. He also (becasue of a feat from libris Mortis) gives and extra 1d8 hp and some other bonuses to undead in his presence (the necromantic pressence and might feats) with in 30' iirc. I dunno how much of that would affect you being kind of half dead, but figured you'd like the info :P


Lynora - Nala would have Reg'lar Phys Ed, would she not? Or is she in the Advanced class?


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Mr. Sinh wrote:
Lynora - Nala would have Reg'lar Phys Ed, would she not? Or is she in the Advanced class?

Nala is in the regular class, yes.

I'm out for a few hours as I have lab this afternoon. Will check in again around 3.


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate
Krays wrote:
Asch, Krays would be more than happy to set up regular intervals through out the day to give him a little boost of neg energy to help him with his hunger. He also (becasue of a feat from libris Mortis) gives and extra 1d8 hp and some other bonuses to undead in his presence (the necromantic pressence and might feats) with in 30' iirc. I dunno how much of that would affect you being kind of half dead, but figured you'd like the info :P

Hmmm..... I'd say he might actually take that offer cause it would make for some interesting RPing if he ever missed one of these appointments after not having to deal with the thirst for a while.

As for the necromantic presence bonuses....I'm not sure it does say he reacts to channeled energy as if undead...so maybe they would work on him. I'd say sure unless someone else with a better argument says otherwise.


Another interesting thought, how will the necromantic presence effect your 'living' half?

We could always see what my serum does to you.. Keeps the hunger away from me for a few days, so seeing what it will do to you will be interesting...


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

A serum, that might be a better choice than using negative energy every couple of hours even if he would still need it for healing.


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

Either way works :)


It would be better if you made your own, but I'll share. Though, to be fair, can you truly trust a vampire that hands you a vial of red liquid and says it will help with the hunger?


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

Oh believe me Asch is going to be at the very LEAST suspicious of Keaton at first if not outright hostile. So he definitely won't be taking anything from him at first. And Asch has dealt with the bloodlust since he was a child and can control it to an extent.


Hmmm.... good question. Is he ill-tempered? Does he have frickin' laser-beams attached to his head? Does he laugh maniacally? When he uses the word 'evil', does he pronounce it sorta like 'EEEEEEEEE-vil'?


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

Would you say it like "Froo-its of the dev-eel'...EEEEville?


Asch is quite the smart one-fang, isn't he? I expect a blow to be struck towards me at one point or the other, and it may even be as part of Advanced P.E...

Of course, I've trained extensively for defense, so we'll see how that goes...


BPs: 32/32 :: Status: Unharmed :: Dodge 18; Soak 21
Krays wrote:
Would you say it like "Froo-its of the dev-eel'...EEEEville?

Krays wins the internetz!

"I'm afraid you're going to k-leave me!"


Krays wrote:
Would you say it like "Froo-its of the dev-eel'...EEEEville?

My MAN! You got the reference even though I was mixing it with Austin Powers... I bow to you!


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate
Keaton Bloodfang wrote:

Asch is quite the smart one-fang, isn't he? I expect a blow to be struck towards me at one point or the other, and it may even be as part of Advanced P.E...

Of course, I've trained extensively for defense, so we'll see how that goes...

Will you be showing up in all your vampiricness?


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

'So I Married an Axe Murderer' is one of my all-time favs.

"She smelled like soup" Eyebrow raise

That right there is comedic genious :P


Asch Redgrave wrote:
Will you be showing up in all your vampiricness?

Showing up? I'm already there! I'd prefer to 'make my entrance' when Lyn's back of course, so we can have the entire class greet me.


Male Dhampir Champion of Darkness, Order of the Gunslinger initiate

I meant in human form. Asch already has a feeling that something is 'off' but he isn't sure what.


Male Kobold (Young Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle 16 Necromancer; Champion of Death

Krays is going to be looking for Lysander in his "noob" class, FYI.

301 to 350 of 46,309 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Tales of Agartha: The Avalon Chronicles Discussion Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.