Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Academae

Game Master Shane Gifford

Play the life of a student at the Academae, a school for wizards.


51 to 100 of 938 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Spoiler:
Pakak has his share of common sense, but he also has a head strong streak related to doing his own thing. It's what led him to make soup, and that got him in here. Making a note of the color of the robes that just pushed past... he takes a deep breath, and steps through the portal himself.

After all, he's here to learn.


Male Weapons Specialist

At the Dorm Room with Cezar:

The door swings open to show a hooded half-orc staring out the window. At the sound of your voice, he turns to face you for a moment giving a grunt of acknowledgement before turning back to the window. Placing his hands down upon the sill, you see a centipede crawl atop one hand - which he uses to bus the creature up to his shoulder.


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

Pakak:
The students who pushed past wore the green of a transmuter and the white of a conjurer.

As you step through the portal, you notice the air becomes instantly more warm, the stiff chill of Calistil being replaced with a temperate warmth more akin to early summer. The air also seems to be devoid of scent. The perfectly carved stone passageway opens up before you into what appears to be an arena.

You are standing among the massive stands ringing this arena, in an area that appears to be able to house thousands of onlookers. The center arena is a circle about 200 feet across, and is an amazing sight to behold. For right in front of your eyes the ground is constantly morphing and changing, patches of lava and ice cropping up and quickly disappearing amongst large boulders and floating metal platforms. It is in the whirling chaos of this arena that you can see a few pairs of students casting at each other, apparently locked in intense duels. There are a several onlookers at the front-row stands, cheering for one student or another, and some teachers supervising as well.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

[spoiler] The half orc tries not to gape. The violence stirs some instincts on his orcish side, but he doesn't lose his head. Going near one of the teachers, he cheers as well. But he wants to do more than that. He wants to see what he can learn by watching this event not just of the school, but maybe the magic at play.

Of course, someone might notice his own gray robe, but so far, he hasn't been told it's forbidden, and it is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Besides, he needs to be sure he can return when this is over.

More rolls to ignore or not as you like, of course.

Know Arcana1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
[spoiler]


Male Human Wizard 1

Cezar stares and waves in silence, setting Reem down on the ground and eyeballing the centipede warily. You wouldn't happen to be an alchemist, would you? he asks as he puts his pack against one of the beds, unsure which the half-orc has taken.


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

Pakak:
Just so you know, when you make a spoiler, you can title it by typing [ spoiler="Title here"]. Didn't know if you saw that.

For this next part, I'm assuming reflexive Spellcraft rolls for the spells to identify them. Don't worry about rolling each one.

As you move down to the arena-side stands and watch the nearest duel, you note that the two dueling here are both conjurers. You get the impression that these must be second or third year students. Many of the spells you haven't heard of before, though you recognize black tentacles, dimension door, and ash storm. The fight is chaotic and gripping, and it's uncertain up until the very end who will win. However, it ends when one of the pair summons a large wall of iron and crushes the other underneath it. It was definitely a lethal finish, although once the teacher dispels the wall the student underneath appears unharmed. He is unconscious, but otherwise displays no sign of just being crushed underneath a slab of iron.


Male Weapons Specialist

Hathin's brow furrows momentarily as he turns the word over in his head to ken it's meaning, before shaking his head. "Are you al-kee-mist?" before looking down at Cezar's pig with hungry eyes...


Male Human Wizard 1

Well, maybe someday. I was hoping that the Faerie could teach me. he says with a pout.
Perception to notice the look of hunger1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Cezar steps forward, directly between Reem and Hathin, and extends his hand up to his much taller roommate. I'm Cezar Razvan, but you can call me Zar. That's my best friend, Reem. He doesn't talk much, but he listens. he does a quick point of his head in emphasis towards the piglet. Do you have a buddy too? One that listens? Cezar smiles politely, looking around the room, his hand still outstretched.


Male Weapons Specialist

Hathin looks down at the shorter human and after a few moments thought extends a hand to shake. His grip is strong and hands heavily calloused. Touching his left hand to chest "I am.. Hathin." withdrawing his hand from the shake and gesturing at the centipede upon his shoulder "I have friend also... but he not so much listen... we share the quiet." Moving back to the window and looking out it once more, feeling the cool air upon his skin.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Meanwhile at the Arena:
Pakak gives a low whistle. Suddenly what the gnome said of advanced studies being 'more interesting' makes sense. Sure, not lethal, but only barely, and odds are accidents are likely to happen. He takes more mental notes, and at the same time, can't deny watching the violence appeals. Part of him isn't entirely proud of that.

still, there might be more he can learn here. He particularly keeps his eyes open for any abjuration spells or other protections folks break out. there are a lot of spells he doesn't like, but he's pretty sure he doesn't like them on him.


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

Pakak:
Looking specifically for the brown robes of the abjurers, you do see one, although the student is only sitting on the sidelines quietly. He's a stocky dwarf, with well-groomed hair and beard both ending in braids. He wears a holy symbol over his school robes, the symbol of the dwarven god Torag. He watches the duels idly, not chatting with any of the other students.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

[spoiler="Meanwhile at the arena"

Spoiler:
Pakak winces. It doesn't take a genius to know that most dwarves don't like orcs, half orcs, or even folks who look like they might have just a little orc in them.

Still, maybe this guy is an exception. Moving to a seat near the dwarf, he asks, "Pardon me, I noticed the brown robes. I'm hoping to get into abjuration myself and seem to have stumbled onto this duelin'. Was hoping you might fill me in a bit more on this? I'm Pakak."

diplomacy": 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

Pakak:
He looks over at you, and immediately his look of indifference becomes a scowl. He replies in a rude tone, "People fight, for fun or to settle problems. You won't kill each other when yer in this place, but tha' don't mean it won't hurt." He says nothing more, looking ahead. It seems like he's hoping you go away.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Arena:
Seeing the dwarf wants to be alone, Pakak gives him his wish and moves away. He turns his attention back to watching the duels and studying the magic.

after about an hour though, unless something really catches his eye, he'll look for the portal to return back to the acadamae proper.


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

Pakak:
One thing that does catch your eye is two conjurers summoning different beasts and having their beasts duel, istead of dueling themselves. You glean from the conversation of the other students that this is a common practice among conjurers, as it is far less painful and the victory is still given to the one capable of the greater magic prowess (in this case, the one who can summon a stronger being). However, some of the non-conjurers still hold it in disdain, as they see it as cowardly, and a worse method of deiciding the better caster. Of course, they also don't enjoy it because the conjurers will have a clear advantage here.

After an hour, you feel you've seen enough, and head back out the portal.

When everyone's ready to move on, we can "fast forward".


Male Weapons Specialist

Hathin is ready for fasting and forwarding


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

I'm good with the fast forward as well.


Female Human Wizard(Evoker) 1

Sounds good to me.


Me as well.


Female Elf Wizard Conjurer 1 (Infernal Binder)

Is it kosher if Silyph walks shortly behind Vasile & Thimble as she continues on to her room and overhears part of their conversation? I can toss up a perception check if they're taking efforts to be quiet or there's any reason she wouldn't be able to overhear. She won't be trying to conceal that she's simply walking within earshot.

If needed otherwise ignore; Perception
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 ouch...

Meeting the Roomie:

Quote:

When you get to your room, on the left side bed sits a cute halfling girl pouring over a scroll. She looks no older than a human of 14, though considerably shorter, with her orange-red hair pulled back to a large braid with strands of colorful ribbon woven into it. She breaks her concentration on the scroll when she sees you enter, and lays in next to her on the bed next to her. saying to you, "Hey there. I guess you're my roomie? My name's Adelaida, but you can call me Ady." She smiles a warm smile as she says this, tilting her head a bit to the side. "What's your name?"

Silyph enters her new quarters calmly and takes it all in for a brief moment before she's interrupted by the halfling in the room she must have simply overlooked. "Oh, you're my roommate I take it? You may call my Silyph" she says as she inspects her quarters and circles the room.

Noticing the ribbon in her hair a spark forms in her eye and she asks "That's such a beautiful ribbon Ady. It suits you quite well and brings out the pretty color of your hair, would you mind terribly if I asked where you got it?" she asks curious as she twists her own hair with one finger and opens a window to wait for Vhiloe....

Diplomacy to raise disposition with flattery.
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

She'll listen and make small-talk occasionally being careful to not actually reveal much about herself personally while asking minor questions to learn about her new roommate. While making open ended comments or simple questions that will provide ample opportunity for her roommate to talk about herself.

(She'll want to know where the halfling is from, what school of magic she's interested in, if she has any pets) Feel free to RP this if you want to, but if you want to fast forward things and skip over it I'm not opposed or anything. Alternatively you can retroactively RP this out until either of us tire of it while still advancing the game it's your call I'm up for whatever.

After the interaction is over Vhiloe should arrive at the window and relay the message from Pakak to her. She'll instruct Vhiloe to fly about the campus and observe people particularly anyone wearing a grey robe. Her specific instructions will be to observe those with a grey robe until they're spoken to by name once known to return to her and simply describe the race, eye color, and any distinguishing features of such person. She'll remark to stay out of any buildings that aren't a dormitory and to keep a particular watch out for the elven boy she disparaged earlier.

She'll spend the remainder of her time getting to know Ady, jotting down the occasional note when Vhiloe brings back info on a student, unpacking her things, and after a short while she'll send Vhiloe to find out where her classes are and where she can get something to eat.

She'll then eat and get and go to sleep early after attempting to commit a few notes on student names and features to memory.

Feel free to throw out a random list of a few names with minor details for Silyph to pocket.

As always ready for anything, no need to ask.


Male Human Wizard 1

To Hathin:
That's good, everybody needs a friend. Cezar smiles again, turning back around to unpack his few things into his chest, occasionally looking over his shoulder at Hathin to see what he's up to. All the while, he makes small talk to Reem, getting only squeals and head gestures in reply.
Cezar will answer really any questions about his interests, reasons for being at the academy. If there's anything you want to know, ask away

Also, I'm down for the fast forward whenever. 'Zar will find his classes the next morning, assuming that there are no classes the day of arrival.


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

Silyph:
Firstly, you don't notice the conversation as you pass by the other dorm room.

Due to you giving Ady one of her gifts (being a compliment on her looks), your relationship with her is increased. Please record on you profile that your relationship with Adelaida is now a 3.

Ady takes kindly to you, talking a lot about herself. She's a native to Korvosa, and her mother was a devotee of Shelyn. Although she followed in her mother's footsteps to worship The Eternal Rose, she found that the church was not the place she belonged. Her talent is for arcane magic, and she takes great pride in the beauty her evocations create. She's studying to become an evoker, though she wears the first-year robes just like you. You learn she does not have a familiar; instead she has a beautiful darkwood staff carved to look like a rose on one end and a blunted glaive on the other. It stands 5 1/2 feet tall, nearly twice as tall as her.

Your familiar returns once about 45 minutes later to report finding the elf boy who you chewed out. He was standing outside an eatery with boys who you surmise to be his cronies based on your familiar's description. If you send her out again, she returns in two hours complaining of being hungry, and tired, and not able to pick up people's names. It says that it heard one, but forgot it on the way, and then after that it got distracted by some shiny rocks.

You all go about your business for the rest of the day, and spend much of the next day getting ready for your new classes. The day after that is the first day of class, and you all head to G101, Introduction to Arcane Magic. The classroom is a rather small room with many rows of simple desks, and a large blackboard at the front of the room. Your instructor is a human of normal build, with a thinning head of blonde hair and large ears. He introduces himself as Teaching Assistant Manfred, and tells you all this course will only be 2 weeks. This first class he goes over proper classroom etiquette, as well as etiquette when meeting teachers or other students on and off campus. He talks in a slow and dreary voice that causes most of the students to completely zone out, though he doesn't seem to notice or care.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Pakak tries to recall the warning his roomie gave about staying focused despite the dull stuff. He takes notes, and tries not to fall asleep. Still, it's hard. He glances around at the other students... and tries not to stare too long at any pretty girls before focusing back on class again.


Male Weapons Specialist

Cezar:
Hathin does not speak as Cezar sets up, keeping a very insular solitude. After a few minutes of window gazing, Hathin unpacks his meagre belongings into a wardrobe. He proffers nothing of himself, and says very little.

G101:

Hathin finds his way to a seat in the back corner of the classroom. Despite the boring nature of the class to most, Hathin is attentive throughout - taking notes often. Longer or more complex words furrow his brow momentarily, though he maintains his focus.


Male Human Wizard 1

Cezar cheerily makes way to a seat nearby his sister, holding Reem in his lap.
During class, Cezar rests his chin on one hand, closing his eyes and fighting to stay awake and focused on the words that just keep droning on and on and on...

Concentration check:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

His eyes snap open, and Cezar puts his arms around Reem and he regains his focus. Reem seems to have fallen asleep, and is making whatever noise it is that pigs make when they sleep, but louder. Cezar bites his lip and taps the piglet, hoping to wake him...failing. His hopes shift to worrying about whether or not the teacher has noticed the pig, and he doesn't do a very good job of concealing either the pig or his growing worry.


Male Weapons Specialist

Sound of Reem Snoring


Female Human Wizard(Evoker) 1

Vasile pays avid attention during class, although no notes are taken. She fiddles with her ring quite often, and taps on the desk with it when she isn't spinning it around her finger.


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

After several hours of that slow and painful voice, class is concluded and you are let out. Many of the first year students in the class chat with each other outside, getting to know their fellow classmates. Of course, just as many slink off, fleeing from the incredible boredom of the class.

The majority of the material from this first class was common sense stuff, though Hathin might not have previously known some of the topics being covered. Most of you feel like you've learned nothing from it, which is all the more bothersome given that you have the class tomorrow.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

Pakak leaves the classroom and heads outside, muttering "I wonder if that was meant to be some sort of test of endurance and focus, or just the worlds longest sleep spell."


Thimbles smiles as he leaves with everyone and says Wow an illusionist could make great money selling mental illusions for use during classes like those. That was horrific.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)
Thimble Flittershot wrote:
Thimbles smiles as he leaves with everyone and says Wow an illusionist could make great money selling mental illusions for use during classes like those. That was horrific.

"If they'd let you get away with it. I don't think escape would be that easy," Pakak grunts "Still, got to put up with it so we'll be ready for the stuff that's comin."


Male Human Wizard 1

Ceazar blinks and stops in his tracks as he leaves the classroom, lugging a still-sleeping piglet, and hears Thimble's suggestion. I think...that's a really good idea... he mumbles as a yawn escapes his mouth. These next two weeks are going to take forever at this rate. Do you know if we're allowed to wander the school? I think I'm going to fall asleep if I go back to my room right now.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)
Cezar Razvan wrote:
Ceazar blinks and stops in his tracks as he leaves the classroom, lugging a still-sleeping piglet, and hears Thimble's suggestion. I think...that's a really good idea... he mumbles as a yawn escapes his mouth. These next two weeks are going to take forever at this rate. Do you know if we're allowed to wander the school? I think I'm going to fall asleep if I go back to my room right now.

"If we aren't allowed, no one told me," The half orc says with uncharacteristic chattiness, "But I get the feeling if we get ourselves in trouble FROM wandering, it'll be seen as our own damn fault."


Male Human Wizard 1
Pakak wrote:
"If we aren't allowed, no one told me," The half orc says with uncharacteristic chattiness, "But I get the feeling if we get ourselves in trouble FROM wandering, it'll be seen as our own damn fault."

Well, do you know of any specific place here where we can go to have fun? I kind of...neglected to ask around yesterday. he giggles nervously, stroking Reems head lightly, thinking that the piglet wouldn't mind being woken up to really anything of interest.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)
Cezar Razvan wrote:

Well, do you know of any specific place here where we can go to have fun? I kind of...neglected to ask around yesterday. he giggles nervously, stroking Reems head lightly, thinking that the piglet wouldn't mind being woken up to really anything of interest.

"Not really..." He seems to pause for a moment, and then looks at Cezar , "Probably not your thing... but they got dueling. I think its for advanced courses. There was this portal in Ornelos Hall. I stepped through. It was like some arena. Others and I watched students fight. I didn't know what it was till I came through it. Not sure if it was... fun, or not." Pakak doesn't mention how the violence appealed to his baser instincts, and how that realization alarmed him.


Male Human Wizard 1

Fighting...really isn't my thing. I'd rather just avoid being around conflict altogether, I never practiced any offensive magic before coming here, and I'm not exactly the biggest student. he smirks at the last comment. Do you think they have a library here? I'd imagine so, considering it's a school. Yeah, I'll go find something to read for the day. Bye! With that said, Cezar didn't hesitate for a reply and rushed off in a random direction of the school on the lookout for a library or anything of the sorts.


Female Human Wizard(Evoker) 1

They have dueling? That's going to be interesting. Vasile mumbles to herself.


Female Elf Wizard Conjurer 1 (Infernal Binder)

After chastising Vhileo for his incompetence and threatening to feed him more poorly if his string failures continue Silyph attends classes the next morning optimistic about her day.

Sitting in class listening to her new teacher drone on in class in a manner that can only be described as a charlie brown like fashion her mind wonders as she notices a few familiar faces in her class. She preoccupies her time between listening to the lecture and taking observing her peers taking careful look to see if she spots the elf boy from the day before.

Perception check; will take a 20 if allowed for a 20+1
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

After class she lingers behind having noticed Hathin taking the sitting in the back from before she waits to get an opportunity to speak to him. "Ah the boy with the pretty smile from yesterday, it's nice to see that we have class together. I noticed you in the back today, absent that smile that suites you. Would you mind me asking your name so that I can cease to refer to you in the back of my mind as simply the boy with the cute smile? I'm Silyph. she says with an air of interest in getting to know the young half-orc better.

After a short while she picks up on Cezars mention of a "Fight" and leaves to go and investigate the place duels occur.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)
Cezar Razvan wrote:
Fighting...really isn't my thing. I'd rather just avoid being around conflict altogether, I never practiced any offensive magic before coming here, and I'm not exactly the biggest student. he smirks at the last comment. Do you think they have a library here? I'd imagine so, considering it's a school. Yeah, I'll go find something to read for the day. Bye! With that said, Cezar didn't hesitate for a reply and rushed off in a random direction of the school on the lookout for a library or anything of the sorts.

Pakak watches Cezar rush off, and shakes his head. He doesn't know the exact schedule of the dueling anyway so it was just as well Cezar wasn't interested.


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

Cezar: You don't find a library on campus, though there are several off-campus. You know that membership costs gold, in exchange for being able to rent books. Alternatively, you could find a book store if you need a book permanently.

You do know there are people on campus who have personal collections rivalling a library, though you don't know who or how to access their books. You surmise that they're likely professors.

Silyph: Your familiar moans at the threat of cutting its (his or her?) food supply tighter, saying, "But it reaaally hard!" You know that the familiar isn't incredibly bright, and has a hard time with complicated tasks (with only a 6 INT). However, it innately knows magic, and can guide you in classes.

During class, you spot all the other PC's among the clutter of desks and bodies, but the elf from the first day isn't in this class. He must be taking the class at a different time.

After a little asking around, you discover that Ornelos Hall has a portal inside, open to all students, which leads to a demiplane made specifically for spell duels. Basically, your character learns all the stuff in the campaign info about it.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-4 (Current HP 17/26)

"I think I'm going to get some food." Pakak says to no one in particular and heads to get some.


Male Weapons Specialist

Hathin is one of the last out of the class, attempting to keep to himself - though is accosted by Silyph. Replying to her inquiry "I am Hathin." but downcast eyes and sullen disposition mean that Silyph is unable to pry any further information from him.

He also overhears the mention of the duels, and though is internally interested - he continues to maintain a low profile, returning to his shared dorm.


Male Human Wizard 1

Cezar makes a quick stop at his room, dropping off his things for class in his space. A quick wave and a spiel of HiHathincanttalkgottagotothelibrary are all the attention given to his roommate as he rushes back out the door and into the city, trying to remember where the closest library is to the school.


After that ridiculously boring class, Thimble needs a bit of stimulation so he goes in search to see if there is a crafting hall or alchemist lab that students have access to.


Male Weapons Specialist

Hathin does not seem to notice the whirlwind that is Cezar passing through his room, busy in his thoughts and concentration.


Male Half-dork 5 Nerd (universalist)

Cezar:
You recall the location of a library located nearby, a certain Doranal's Book Hall. The owner of the library is a dwarf named Doranal, a man who's more fat then muscle and who wears a thick pair of glasses. The room itself is set up like a primitive longhouse, with a massive table in the center. However, instead of being laden with a feast, it is laden with tomes and texts of all varieties. Along all the walls are bookshelves filled with different-sized and colored books, and people sit at the huge table and read at their leisure. Doranal booms as he sees you walk into the shop, "Ah, you're a new face. What can I help ya with? Lookin' fer a membership perhaps?" He goes on to explain that the membership is a mere 10 gold a month, and you can read any book in his collection at his huge table. He also serves meals to his customers at 6, bringing the plates right up to the table, the cost of which is included in membership. However, you can't take the books out of his library, and you can't read while eating the food.

Thimble:
After a few hours of searching, you find what you are looking for. In the Hall of Summoning, you find a large crafting hall, with multiple forges, gemcutting and setting stations, and other similar crafting setups. When you ask about the room to someone, they inform you that this place is available to any student, at any time. You need only bring your own materials, and leave the station clean after you're done. If you decide to craft during your weeks, and you come here to do it, you get a +2 bonus on any craft checks.


Male Human Wizard 1

Cezar looks at the dwarf in disappointment. He didn't want to stay at a mead hall for his reading, he wanted to relax with Reem in a nice warm bed with fresh information to absorb. A small smile grew in the corner of his mouth. Sorry, my little buddy says he's gotta use the little piglet's room. he tapped Reem on the head lightly, which caused the pig to squeal quietly. He smiled widely and turned on his heels, leaving to search for another library. Preferably one that would actually let him take the books away...


Female Human Wizard(Evoker) 1

Vasile will try to find the dueling hall, to see how it goes on.


Female Human Wizard(Evoker) 1

Spoiler:
Vasile will watch closely as they combat each other.


Thimble looks around the crafting hall in wonder, trying to keep the drool from running down his chin and befouling the floor. Trying not to giggle with glee, he goes over to some of the alchemical equipment, running his hands over the various beakers and burners. Suddenly remembering his new friend he turns and heads out of the hall looking for Cezar to show him what he found.

51 to 100 of 938 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Academae All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.