Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Absalom Gambit (Inactive)

Game Master Vuvu

A sandbox campaign focused on Absalom and the sewers beneath it.


101 to 150 of 2,846 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Runelords

Varin:
As usual there is nary a Guardsman in site, it does not take long to reach the pub...the Knife and Purse

Brick the usual bouncer stands outside, with an ale in his hand. How he manages to drink ale and stand there for what seems like 24 hours Varin does not know.

Whatta ya want ridge skin?


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
Did Albrecht make it in here last night. His family said he didn't make it home and our hospice was robbed. I'm worried about him. Looks at the bouncer hoping the man will help him.


Runelords

Varin:

Brick sips his ale, and steps close to Varin, looking up at him, though somehow managing to look down at him. He spits the ale on Varin's chest.

Maybe I know, and maybe I don't, seems to me a little gold might make me remember He smiles a grin with many missing teeth.

Keep in mind as you proceed that it is possible that you cannot solve this on your own, you might need someone like boneyard.

Renthler smiles at the well played hand by Salus. And you Ehad? What smile brings you to us


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:

Pays the man 10g [b] Please he has a family and remember we have always treated you well when you were sick. I can't take care of everyone alone[b]
Looks around. how crowded is the street? . Growls in frustration.


Runelords

Varin:
Brick takes the coin. Ok Ridgy. Albrecht was here for dinner, it was paid for by some weasly looking guy, didn't catch his name, don't remember what he looked like, wouldn't tell you if I did. When they finished they headed out together. Nice to see Albrecht finally getting some sense and hanging out with his own kind.

never before have you met someone even remotely sympathetic on the guard, keep in mind the goal of this prologue


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:

Shakes his head and goes looking for help. For a gentleman of skill he has heard of that perhaps would take his gold. If I can't find help my only chance is to break in there myself. on his way he grabs his gear. Planning to go pay Trin a gist if this Boneyard fellow isn't home........

. I know but this is what he would do first it what his teacher would want. Have to play the character. Besides the story is a fine meal you don't rush through parts just to get to another otherwise you might miss something good.... Besides I'm still getting into his head or perhaps mask....


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

Ehad smiled to himself ready to relax a little with the group and have some fun "Well to be quite honest, I was invited here through letter. Though I assume you mean what brings me to this particular city and not the quarters. I go where I feel that I am needed, though I always return here to this city after my journeys to reflect and meditate on the knowledge gained. It just so happens that the letter caught me at one of these times of reflection, and as the job here would seem to allow me to travel and cover much of the expense, I thought it wise to at least investigate the offer."
Ehad tosses a final coin into the center and reveals his hand.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Runelords

Renthler nods again. He collects the cards and pulls out the dice

Perhaps a new game. Ehad I think you will find that there is plenty of travel to be had in the employ of Halwer. He will explain more, but something is afoot.

I hope this is not too dull atm, just the way the tests went. Things are coming to a head, and if Boneyard is half as clever as he seems to be once he is back from his trip things should pick up and be done quickly. Kracow is in, potentially his final room

Renthler puts in his ante and throws the dice. High score wins, snake eyes gets to throw again., dont ask why, I dunno :)

2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

Varin:

yup! Just wanted to make sure we realize that you may not be able to solve this, you might, I have no idea, but players often get trapped into I have to be able to do this, as you said you might not have the skills for it. Lets find out

Boneyard is well known amongst those in the Docks. Varin heads back to his shop to gather his gear in case he has to do this himself. Upon returning to the shop he collects his haversack, wand, and crossbow, but then notices that his falchion is no longer hanging over the door. Now more relaxed than before he is able to take a good look around

Perception Take 20

Off in the corner under a mess of books, and empty boxes and bottles lies the falchion, with blood on it, the blade sticks out significantly from the pile. Had Varin been calmer earlier he would have spotted it.


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
any way to tell who's blood?? Not sure how that would be covered in the rules. And I mean for him to compare later I don't expect him to know right now.... Sniffs around the shop using his scent ability. He slowly moves things off the sword smelling them for traces of who it might be and trying to memorize the different scents so he can recognize them later. Takes a sample of the blood and slips it into a clean vial. 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 261d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 3 + 2 = 14. Then he carefully cleans his blade and heads for Boneyards place. Someone will pay for this.....


Runelords

Varin:
Oh no you don't, the plot just thickened.

It is hard to get a good scent on anything in the room, due to all the spilled ingrediants and broken bottles leaking potions, but as Varin picks up and begins to clean his sword he is immediately hit with the scent of Albrecht, coming from the pile that the sword was under.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Salus collects the last pot from the card game and reaches for the dice.

2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6

"So would you tell us more of yourself Renthler? You know much of us, but we know little of you."


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
Digs down quickly into the pile. Nevermind cleaning the sword right now. Albrecht no........

I feel bad for this Nov poor guy got created just to die lol didn't even have a name til after the murder


Runelords

That is true. For most of my life there is little to tell. I grew up to loving parents who were devout followers of Erastil. I grew up loving them and our god. Early in my adulthood, I traveled from the forest home I grew up in here to Absalom to study at the Temple of Erastil and become a cleric. Yes I am aware of the irony of leaving the forest for the city in this case

He smiles

While there, I was on call one day, prepared to offer healing to those in need and in came a young man, with a rent in his chain shirt, with another over his shoulder. This man was Trinfulard's father, and over his shoulder was Halwer. They had been off investigating a thieves guild when things went bad and they fought their way out, with both Casus and Fizzy being captured. I healed them, and learned their story.

As it turned out this very guild had been preying upon the weak and poor in my neighborhood. I asked to go with them to rid the city of the blight, and well...the rest, as they say is history.

After the loss of Zalliard we all lost a bit of our desire to adventure. He always was the impetus for it. All of us have watched after Trinfualrd since, and it is a good thing, He managed to get himself into great trouble with his associate Kracow and our Captain of the guard Bobreth just the other night.


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
nah, I'm just really bad at role play small talk which can be really bad in PbP. I'm trying to get better so its kind of nice to have this slow down. I'm just glad it hasn't died. I'm in 2 other PbP and 1 has completely stalled (no GM updates for almost 3 weeks now) and the other gets about 1 post every other day (which is understandable, but I like to post regularly)


Runelords

Varin:

At the bottom of the pile Varin finds Albrecht. He has a long gash across his chest, and his mouth is stained with some kind of black paste.

Heal DC 10

if heal is made Alchemy or Nature DC 13

In his hand he holds a pouch of small coins, from the stores lockbox. 50 silver


Runelords

Yea I am making a point not to let it die, it will continue, just a slow spot for Boneyard. I expect a flurry of posts as soonas he is able, if not I will bot him 1 per day, I am not worried, jsut as well too, since Kracow is not quite done

Renthler collects the pot and throws again

2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

[b]you know Salus...I have more of those scrolls...you two interested in some demon extermination?[/]


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:

heal1d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 3 + 2 = 16
alchemy 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 25
know nature 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 3 + 2 = 11
Growls savagely and worries about Albrechts family...

sorry dice expression has changed since I last used it. I put the types for the rolls inside and didn't notice they got edited out. And for my post I can't go back and change it was alchemy then heal to get the sample


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Another throw 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10

"Always good to strike down a demon, but I'm not exactly at my best at the moment. Perhaps if Ehad would care to join me?" the wolfish eyes flick over to Ehad.


Runelords

Renthler smiles wide. I do believe you have read my mind.

a little fun for you giys


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

"Hehe, If the task needs done then why not. I get a bit more thrill out of cleansing the world than throwing dice and playing cards anyway."
2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5


Runelords

lets go

Renthler leads the way back to Salus's testing ground.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Salus collects his winnings from the final pot and follows Renthler, flicking the fingers on his left hand back and forth and tightening and relaxing the grip of his right.


Runelords

Boneyard Bot #2:

Boneyard walks back to the chest and gives it one last check.

Perception1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 = 15

Seeing nothing out of the ordinary Boneyard carefully places the other gems back into the chest and closes it taking the time to reset the traps

Disable Device1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 1 = 32and Disable Device1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 1 = 28

Now lets move on to the cabinet.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Lord Halwer and Trinfulard:

Boneyard stands and looks over to the liquor cabinet. "A well-played challenge with the chest gentlemen. Let's see what you have planned for me next." Restart bardic performance. The half-elf walks over to the cabinet.
Perception of room while approaching the cabinet. 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 = 22
Assuming no threats are found...
Reaching the chest, Boneyard examines it's craftmanship and examines the exterior for locks and traps.
Perception 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17


Runelords

Boneyard:

Adalabero pipes up That cabinet is one of mine! I smuggled that all the way from Tian. Just look at the craftsmanship. You wont believe what I hid inside it. One decent trap on the outside, see it there on the handle? You better or it is time for a swimming lesson...can't speak for the inside, when I stole it there were no shelves in it...it is locked though

Disable Device 19 for Trap and Disable Device 19 for the Lock


Runelords

Renthler guides Salus and Ehad to either side of the circle in the center 20 feet from each.
Alright I will be summoning what is known as an Incubus. It resists damage not done by holy or Cold Iron and is resistant to Fire, Acid, Cold and Magic and immune to Electricity and Poison.

It flies and has the ability to cast limited spells. I am summoning it into the circle so it will be weekend. Are we ready?


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
Does what he can to treat Albrecht. Heal 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 3 + 2 = 26 add one if he can use his surgeons tools. Then he carries him to Albrechts home hoping his wife is there.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Lord Halwer and Trinfulard:

Boneyard stifles a laugh, "Adalabero, you truly had your mitts on nearly everything back in the day didn't you?" He kneels to get a better look at the handle and carefully removes his tools once again.
Disable Device on trap 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20
Disable Device on lock 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 1 = 17

He wipes a bead of sweat from his brow as he barely manages to disengage both the trap mechanism and the lock. "Not sure you ever showed me those ones." Putting the tools back, he opens the door to look inside.
Perception 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 1 = 31

"All right ladies, I'm sure we have all sorts on interesting things to look at in here." Casts detect magic.


Runelords

Varin:
His condition remains as it is. Varin knows that there is nothing he can do for him without the proper ingredients. He arrives to Albrecht's home and finds his wife home and hysterical. What happened? What did you do?! Albrecht wake up! Fix him!


Runelords

Boneyard:
Taking a BROAD view of the items in the cabinet Boneyard sees there are many vials evenly spaced above and 5 decanters below.

Cathlessra muttersAll of those vials are magical, again one for each school of magic. None of the decanters radiate any magic

[i]Bring me a magical decanter and just imagine the fun things we could put in it[/]Tessarda murmurs


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
Lays him on the bed.
Some one broke into the hospice last night and poisoned him. He's in a coma. I have to go and get the plants I need to heal him, they took everything and trashed the place. You need to keep giving him water like he showed you when you helped for those few weeks.
Look at me Liz you know I would neverever hurt him. You are both family too me all that I have really. Whoever did this will pay I promise. But first I have to save him.

Do you have everything you need for a few days?

Waits for her answer if she says yes then he leaves, if no he gives her 5 gold to last for a few days til he gets back. Then he heads out of the city to collect the surface herbs. . Not sure what to roll to see if I find them. Also did he take a good sample of the blood from the sword? I rolled a 26 alchemy and a 14 heal to do so. Because from what you said it belongs to the guy who hurt Albrecht.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Lord Halwer and Trinfulard:

Boneyard carefully removes the vials and decanters from the cabinet. "Tessarda, you naughty girl. But if I recall your less favorite lessons, a healing potion would be conjuration."
Knowledge (Arcana) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

He picks up the vial associated with conjuration magic. "Let's be sure."
Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
If this is the healing draught, he brings the potion over to the Lord Halwer and Trinfulard and then returns to the cabinet.

"Now, Adalabero suggests there may be more here than meets the eye. So, I thnk I shall take a closer look before proceeding." If the shelf is easily removed, Boneyard removes it and then takes a closer look at the interior.
Perception 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 = 32


Runelords

Varin:
sorry I wasnt clear, the blood is Albrechts, from the gash on his chest which was made by your sword you bandaged that, my fault. You were able to tell by the scent. You will need to make a nature check DC 13 to know where to go, then once you get there there will be other checks to harvest it correctly

She looks at Varin and nods, trying her best not to burst into tears in front of him.


Runelords

Boneyard:
Halwer smiles and again he and Trinfulard drain their glasses and refill them.

Originally wasnt planning anything else in there, but that roll must be rewarded! I am moving what was in the box over here now

Boneyard notices that the bottom of the cabinet is false. Disable Device 25


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Lord Halwer and Trinfulard:

"Interesting. What have we here at the bottom?"
Disable device 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 1 = 27

Thanks for the bonus opportunity!


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
know nature 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 3 + 2 = 23. Wanders back towards the cave he used when he was younger and came to the surface for short trips. The light stinging his eyes.


Runelords

Boneyard:

Boneyard removes the panel to find a small sack.

Varin:
It takes a few hours, it is now early afternoon, but before long the cave comes into site.

Note for all, please stick you initiative mod into section with your saves and what not, also it is helpful to have your HP as x/x so i know how hurt you are as well


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Lord Halwer and Trinfulard:

"I don't suppose either of you ladies noticed anything here?" Casts detect magic

Boneyard checks one more time for any traps and then opens the sack to see what might be inside.
Perception 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 = 22


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
He looks around for the herbs he needs. Oh by Ygg's roots let them still grow here. He begins searching every place he remembers them growing know they are slightly out of season.


Runelords

Boneyard:

Both ladies reply in unison Do something yourself sweetie Boneyard notices no magic.

Just before Boneyard lifts the sack he notices a small wire holding it down. DD 26

Varin:
Make a Perception 15 to find them, this can be reduced to a Perception 8 if you can make a Nature 15


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Lord Halwer and Trinfulard:

"Very well, we'll chat more later. Hmmm, what's this..." Boneyard notes the wire and goes to detach it, but his fingers fumble while he is attempting to twist it away from the sack.
Disable Device 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20
Maybe it was better if he didn't find it...


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
Tries to remember where they could be. He stops takes a deep breath and searches his mind. Knowledge nature 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 3 + 2 = 9 however he can't seem to remember. He just been through too much and his memory fails him. So he begins hunting around the cave mouth. Sniffing trying to remember their scent. Taking his time knowing that he can not afford to fail. Perception take 20.

no way I can make a dc 15 just not even gonna try lol.


Runelords

Boneyard:

Adalabero snickers Fool. How many times have I told you when dealing with smugglers?!

A blast of acid shoot up from beneath the back bathing Boneyards hand

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Tessarda whispers I bet that hurts so good...

Something about that acid trap, wherever I put it it always gets tripped. Kracow, and Trin here bothtripped it when I had it other places. Anyhow for finding it that is a bonus for those of you that pass the test. Halwer smiles

Boneyard opens the pouch and sees platinum gleaming, he will later learn that there are 60 pieces.

One think left to find Mr. Pyke.

Varin:
It takes a very long time, several hours. It is now early evening, when he finally finds them. At last he finds the spiny plant that might save Albrecht.

Nature 15 to harvest, Alchemy 20 to separate the necessary ingredient from the spines with out damaging them.


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
. He slow and carefully cuts each of the plants off at the base being careful to avoid the thorns. He doesn't rush he knows that failing will me his one friends death. Take 10 knowledge nature if you will let me it is a physical task. So 10+2+3+2=17. If I have too I will roll. But I don't fancy my chances. As for the alchemy check I will do the same. 10+5+3+2+4+2=26. . He slowly picks the thorns off the beverages he has harvest. Being vary careful not to miss any of the poisonous spikes. He packs the spikes away in separate pouch. Planning to give Trin a bit of pain back for all those he has hurt. Well there's those now for the rest. Looks at the cave mouth and sighs. He heads in and back towards his peoples old tribal lands. His mind pondering how he came to this while his feet retrace the steps he has traveled a thousand times before.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Lord Halwer and Trinfulard:

Boneyard winces as the acid splashes across his hand, but stifles a verbal response. Ouch, that was stupid. I need to take my time and do it right.

He turns back to Lord Halwer and Trinfulard and walks slowly back to the table. "You got me with that one Lord Halwer. Hopefully it doesn't make you think any less of my talents. I suspect my mind is of more interest to you than my hands." A thin smile spreads across his lips. "I do hope you'll forgive me checking one thing before I continue. You see, there are many forms that trickery may take. Sometimes, it involves hiding something in a more traditional way or guised by magic. But I've found that sometimes those who feel themselves to be most clever take pride hiding things in plain sight..." Boneyard brings his hand up to indicate the decanter of wine and whispers the words Cathlessra first taught him in the alleys of the Puddles when he was still a boy. Casts detect magic on the decanter of wine.


Runelords

Varin:
Gotta roll them. Also lets go with the bad guy being Tirn, Trin is actually an NPC good guy, dont want to get them confused

Boneyard:
Halwer smiles, gestures for Boneyard to continue. The Decanter does not register as magic. It looks exactly the same as all of the others, though with a slightly different design. The only difference is that it is full of wine and the others are empty.


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
. Sorry didn't realise I misspelled it lol. And dam okay. We could always call him deadnettle. 50pts if you get the reference lol.
Know nature 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 3 + 2 = 14 alchemy 1d20 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 23
. I leave the failure up to you no idea how it goes wrong....


Runelords

Varin:
Dont get the ref...no points for me. Ooh its getting exciting.

Varin attempts to carefully pull the single stalk of the plant, and slips, snapping it off, ruining the valuable petals. He knows the plant. and he knows that they grow very quickly. He will have to return in a week and try again.


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

MiniGm:
. Name of the Wind by Patrick rothfuss main character is a sorta gypsy. One of the plays he talks about has a young herbalist named deadnettle who was killing people because he didn't care..... Sorry I remembered a week for some reason and was like crud. Lol. And what's bool?? . He grumbles and heads for the cave tracing down the old paths back to the tribal lands of his people.


Runelords

varin:
great book I forgot that. The link says 2 weeks and you killed him not me :) can't take 20 on these. He has 2 weeks to live if you reevaluate. You need survival to find more

101 to 150 of 2,846 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Absalom Gambit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.