Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Absalom Gambit (Inactive)

Game Master Vuvu

A sandbox campaign focused on Absalom and the sewers beneath it.


851 to 900 of 2,846 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Runelords

It is fine, but see the above about figuring out the details on what is the equivalent of Mage hand as a wordcaster.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

He will spend another day searching for and part taking in his habit.
Kn local 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
then attempt to resist his urges: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Runelords

you already have it. the word lift, functions as mage hand basically, you just have to prepare it as a level 1 by combining it with something, like a meta word, or just cast it as a level 1 spell. no reserach necessary


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Gotcha, just kinda changes context a bit on the last section

"I'm not a fan of heat or light either, though it is somewhat metaphorical. You're a kobold, Ulp, blood of dragons. Are not the mightiest of dragons the golden scaled ones? Their very breath is flame. The flame will drive you, give you strength."

"As for the sword, it is not just a weapon but a tool and symbol. By wearing one, and knowing its use, you will be seen as something more. To be a knight in human lands is to be given respect, even the hellknights of my homeland wear the blade." Salus shows his clawed hand to Ulp, "Look at my hand Ulp, do you think it was easy for me to learn how to use the longsword. My master in the blade was a harsh and unforgiving man and studying under him was daily torment. But through him I understood that the blade was not just something to strike opponents, its methods could be applied to other aspects of my life. Each swordsman fights differently, you saw some of my bladework. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very good, my swings are wild, I throw all my self-hate, fear, and sadness into each blow. I'm not fighting my opponent, I'm fighting myself. Watch me with a different weapon, my claws or a dagger, I become someone else. Without the weapon of the knight I am cruel, unworthy of what I strive to be. As time goes on and I learn the blade better I learn also how to reach the inner peace required for true sword work. The blade will become an extension of you, like another arm. Even if you never draw it in anger, it will give you strength."

"As for church, well that's a question of which one. You will likely need to go in disguise until you are both reknowned and knighted. I do not think much trouble will be had in the temple of Sarenrae, or Irori even, Iomedae may be more difficult. The temple of Calistria is a mixed bag, but I have a small amount of good will there still."


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

OK sounds good, wasnt sure if that would fit the definition, but reading its description it seems to be a copy of mage hand.
For the wizard level, I'll chose lift and L2 Dissapear


Runelords

You already have lift, you have all level 0, 1 and 2 words from the book you claimed. Maybe not all level 2's i cant recall.


Runelords

Salus:
must ponder must think. Make potion, that help think.

With that Ulp begins to set up a small alchemy lab in the corner and begins to brew something while muttering to himself [/b]


Runelords

Tarragon:

First thing Tarragon does is visit the Temple of Iomedae in the Ascendent Court. As Tarragon comes closer he can feel the brand on his forehead grow warmer. He walks into the temple and is met very quickly by a cleric.

The cleric stops and stares, Tarragon is not sure whether it is because he has never seen an Ironborn or because of the brand on his head. Please, wait here. The cleric races off. Shortly thereafter several Paladins approach.

We know not what you are the leader says but that mark names you as one of Iomedae's own

She offers her hand and continues Come join us in prayer and training and tell us how you came to be branded so

Stories are shared training is had. After Tarragon finishes his tale an older Paladin rises and excuses himself only to return much later with a large tome. There is a reference to you in this book. Small and forgotten by most. But here you are, straight out of history.
Tarragon spends several days here.

Tarragon makes a point to travel through the merchant district seeking out the best places to purchase anything he might want or need. Overall it is uneventful. Tarragon is not used to seeing so many people at one time.

Perhaps his favorite place is the time he spends in Westgate, the main residential area. It is peaceful and calm. He witnesses families living their lives, in relative ease and happiness. Something worth fighting for.


Runelords

Boneyard:
Boneyard returns to his shop. Everything is as he left it. No missives waiting for him. Nothing. One of young boys who lives nearby and comes around giving messages to Boneyard in exchange for a few coppers each week comes in and tells Boneyard The city guard came here wanting to know something about an orc poisoning people. But I have not seen them since.


Male Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1

On the 6th day Tarragon will make his way to a tavern to pick up on any local news and gossip.

He moves through the doors, stops just inside, and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Then, making his way he goes and sits down and motions to the barkeep as he does.

When the barkeep comes over he orders an ale.

"What can you tell me about any local happenings? I am new around here and wish to know the city better."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25


Runelords

Tarragon:
Tarragon finds himself in a tavern in the Merchant district that he had seen when he was exploring, called The Tankard and Shield It takes longer than Tarragon would like to be served. For a long time there is staring at this walking suit of armor. He eventually serves the ale and charges Tarragon 2 cp.

Well lots going on all the time in Absalom. But lets see... Scratches his chin The upper crust are all in a tizzy due to some big heist a while back. Everyone went to see some new opera and on the way out of the dreadful show everyone got robbed. HAHAHAHAHA! Serves them right if you ask me.

He trundles off and serves someone else then returns. That and there is this orc that lives in the Puddles, makes medicines and the like. Well apparently he went nutso and tried to kill he apprentice and his family and his rival. Even talk that he was fomenting an all out revolution!

With that the sound of breaking glass is heard. He sighs Well duty calls my Iron friend. Hope to see you again.


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

After having a particularly long rest after their 24+hr expedition, Ehad slips quietly out of the estate. His days are spent in a very orderly manner: frequenting various monasteries and sparring with them monks, visiting the temple of Irori and paying his respects, but more importantly, visiting the libraries to figure out what exactly the living suit of armor that followed them up from the sewers actually is. yeah, I failed the original checks pretty hard core so I figure I'll see if you happen to be in any books

A majority of Ehad's days are spent thus save the last day and a half in the which Ehad peruses the markets in search of a way to spend some coin, making sure to go to the poorer districts (like the puddles) who could actually use it first and then moving into wealthier districts.


Runelords

Ehad:
Ehad finds himself in the largest library in Absalom conversing with a gnome there who acts as the main librarian. Ehad describes Tarragon and the gnome is utterly confused as well, but together you go on a journey through the stacks.

[ooc] between him, speaking some with Tarragon and the books go ahead and remake your checks for that original information with a +10 to your scores


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

Lolz, better than last time, but still no dice. Oh well.

Arcana: 1d20 + 1 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 10 = 20
History: 1d20 + 6 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 10 = 24


Runelords

Ehad:
As Ehad is leaving Flelforzip, the librarian says

I am going to keep researching this. Come back in a couple of weeks and ask for me by name.

ha you have to remember that name


Male Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1

Tarragon thanks the man, leaves the tavern and makes his way to the puddles.

All the while he keeps an eye out for any riffraff making trouble for the locals.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


Runelords

Tarragon:
Tarragon finds no trouble, a few people look his way then think better of it. By the time he gets to the Puddles after his drink it is nearing morning. Only a few hours till meeting with Halwer.


Male Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1

Looks like a place to do some good. I will have to return later.

With that, Tarragon proceeds to where the meeting will be held.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Kracow drags himself out of some unmentionable den and walks to the lord's manor where he has the staff draw him a bath and relax the day before the team is to meet up.

Fort 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

He stays put through the night, fighting off the urge to go visit Elga the pillowy with her delightful concoctions.


Runelords

Boneyard:
Will1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 When you try to question the Wizard he refuses to answer any questions. The Warrior you discover has no tongue, and cannot speak intelligibly.

Our Heroes arrive in the morning and are seated at a sumptuous breakfast. After morning repast is taken Halwer rises.

1d100 ⇒ 63

Gentlemen. Mr. Pyke I am glad to see that you have recovered. Trinfulard is still hot on the trail of who our traitor to Absalom just might be. He has some very good leads, though he needs a bit more time. I am going to use you all in another capacity. for now. Kracow will recall that not long ago he and Trinfulard and Bobreth recovered a house artifact that belonged to my wife, that had been stolen in the recent heist, which of course led us to where we are now.

You may also realize that none of you have seen my wife. This is because the artifact came back to us cursed. It is alright Kracow, you could not have known. None of us detected it either. Therein lies the problem. I have spent the past 10 days trying to have the curse broken. No one can do it.

I have consulted with many people on what we might be able to do. There are many ideas. None of them good. I have settled on asking you to go into the Spire of Nex, a few hours outside of Absalom.

Local or History 15 that monument to Archmage Nex's History 15 failed siege on our city so many years ago.

This is a bit of a long shot, but I am certain that inside that tower, filled with demi-planes will be something that can break this curse. History tells me that one of Nex's lieutenant's though his name has been lost was a master Dispeller. His role was to travel alongside elite forces and disrupt enemy casters. Eventually he was killed though his body was taken back to the spire. Perhaps you can find his staff, it is reputed to be an almost legendary artifact with the power to dispel almost any curse. Anything else you find you may keep of course, barring any beautiful artwork. Halwer smiles, but it is false.

I will not force you to do this one. It is extremely dangerous, very few go in to the spire and return. If you would prefer not to I will release you from your employment, no questions asked. What do you say gentlemen?

not those DC's are links


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

"Breaking a curse, how could I refuse?" Salus grins wolfishly.


Runelords

Salus:
previous night retcon When Salus returns to his room he finds Ulp standing at his little lab. Ulp want to learn from Irori temple. Make happen? Have gift for you. He hands Salus a small belt pouch.

Looking inside there are a couple labeled vials. Acid, Healing CLW CL5 and Strength Bull's Strength CL 5

These my special ones. Can only have so many working at a time. Can make potion too, but need supplies to make. Maybe find scrolls and I can learn to make more too!


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

previous night:
"I'll see what I can do." Salus says as he reaches into his pack, withdrawing a cloth wrapped irregular cylinder the length of his forearm. Unwrapping it he unveils a fine longsword with a dragon's claw pommel, "This is for you Ulp, tonight I will show you how to care for it. In the morning I will show you how to honor it." And with that he hands Ulp the kobold-sized longsword and drawing his own shows Ulp how to clean and oil the blade.

In the morning, after his meditations, once Ulp has awoken, in the pre-dawn hours Salus shows him how to pray with the weapon. The blade is drawn and gleaming, point down held lightly in both hands. Salus kneels in whispered prayer. As he finishes he turns to Ulp while sheathing his blade, "You are to repeat these exercises each night and each morning. You may not understand why I ask you to do things now, but in time you will. Right now instead of prayer I want you to recite catachisms, the first is 'I am the weapon.'"


Runelords

Salus:
Ulp looks confused, but tries

I weapon. [ooc] note he will repeat all, but it is obvious he is very confused


Male Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1

Knowledge: History: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Although I am not certain how Tarragon would know this considering he his circumstances.

"Curses are meant to be broken. I will assist you in this." Tarragon says resolutely in his gravelly voice.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

I am ashamed and terribly sorry to hear I had in part in harming M'lady. I will of course do all I can to help.

Kn history 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Kn arcane 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

To the group, Kracow says,
Do we have a means to deal with negative forces of the undead and restoring ability damage?

If not let us buy some scrolls.

With my knowledge check, do I know of possible entryways into the tower?


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

When Salus speaks it is almost a different voice, as if spoken by a much older and more pragmatic man, "We may be well served by buying a wand of Lesser Restoration, the common variety is quite expensive but if we are lucky enough we may find one crafted by a paladin which are quite cheap."


Male Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1

"I can restore such damage. It may negate the need to buy a wand if that is the consensus."


Runelords

Kracow:
You have no idea.

Halwer rises. I will leave you all to your planning. I have sent Jeeves to collect a box from my quarters. When he returns Fizzwiddle will give you one last piece of information. I am going to my wifes side now. Excuse me.


Runelords

Eventually Jeeves arrives and gives the constantly in and out of the room Fizzwiddle a box. Then he retires with a bow.

Alright gents. In this box is a crystal. This is my own design, in fact it is how we got into the spire when we did so many years ago. This is how it works. You have to crush it with a bronze hammer. Once you have done that you mix it with 1 part acid and 2 parts holy water. Once you have done that you can paint a door way onto the spire and it will allow you and you access, as that portal you have drawn will become incorporeal. When you want to get out just take this other crystal and smash it against the same spot from the inside and it will turn incorporeal again for 12 seconds. Got it. Good.

With that Fizzwiddle leaves the room with a bottle of wine in hand. Leaving no time for questions.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Well, that makes things easier for us. Pyke, would you hold onto this for us?

Do we have all we need. I got extra ammo and restocked some scrolls. Everyone has at least one good healing potion and extra alchemical and utility scrolls? that can deal with poison, disease, ability damage, level lost, energy protection. Dont rely on the divine caster to save you, be prepare in case we lose a caster or two.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Knowledge (Local, Spire of Nex) 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
Knowledge (History, Archmage Nex) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Pyke accepts the box from Kracow. "Yes, I'll be happy to hold it for us. I'll keep it in my haversack. Does anyone have the acid and holy water? Aside from that handy sword of course? I'm happy to acquire them with some other purchases if you don't."

I need to make my contribution to the wand of cure light wounds (125 each?) and then I can see if I have gold left to make some of those other purchases. If we want to also purchase a communal wand of lesser restoration I can put in 125 for that too.

MiniGM:

Too bad about our wizard's reticence to talk. Boneyard will use one of the scrolls of Creaure Treasure Map and some of our wizard's skin to make a nearby scale (dungeon level or two) map (I'm assuming it would be nearby the place he died). Otherwise, he'd go for the local option.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Kracow has the standard adventure pack which includes a few fire, acid, oil, and holy water flasks.

[ooc]I also didn't say what spells I mem'ed, so as a standing order I normally mem:
L1
Alignment Shield,
Dash,
Lengthen Fade 2x
Lengthen Fortify
L2
Disappear
Enhance Form


Runelords

As to the wand of Lesser Restoration, made by a Paladin. Lets see Paladins are not usually the crafting types, but you are in a major city and do have a connection to the Temple of Iomedae and Calistra. I will set the chance at 25% and give Salus and tarragon a chance to raise it by 5% each with Diplomacy checks of 25+, rolled below. High is good

Salus 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Tarragon 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

ok here we go 70-100 means you are able to find someone who can make a paladin wand 1d100 ⇒ 96 There you go. You may purchase a level 1 wand of Lesser Restoration, make sure if there is a material cost to it you multiply it by 50 and add it...off hand I don't think there is, but I am not looking at the book right now. Also rememberit takes 3 rounds to use

boneyard:
I too was surprised by that save. He would have been able to help a lot with the titular gambit.

You know have a map, that leads you from the Base Camp (I assume you did not try to drag the bodies to your office) deep underground, down the direction taken by the Woman that let you all live. It appears to go through some kind of village or city as well to get there.


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

I think I can spot whoever needs it on the restoration wand. I have a good chunk of cash I didnt use.


Runelords

The morn comes after purchases have been made.

Varin I know you couldnt post so any more purchases are fine.

Each of you is greeted early with a light breakfast and are given a horse to take you to the tower. Before long everyone finds themselves on the outskirts of Absalom headed toward the spire, just barely visible.

1d4 ⇒ 4

It is a devastatingly hot day. Each hour make a fort save of 10 or become fatigued, until you have rested for an hour out of the sun. Those wearing metal armor get a -2 to the save

The party travels i relative ease, other than the heat for 2d3 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 hours at a brisk pace, before the villages surrounding the city begin to be left behind and the party is now, more or less alone on the planes. There are scattered trees about, and bushes, etc.

Time to make your fatigue checks, and decide marching order etc.

1d100 ⇒ 80


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

If I could determine the heat would be that intense for the day I would cast endure elements from a scroll. Its one of the spells I use for my magic addiction but if you feel that is using too much a priori knowledge then I included the fort rolls

Kracow will walk ahead of the party 5 to 10 feet ever keeping a watchful eye (take-10 perception: 20).

Fort 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

After the first hour in this heat, Kracow will cast endure elements (if he hadn't done so from the start of the day).


Runelords

I like the way you played it. Prob would have been a bit too meta...even for you!


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

We don't get far out of Absalom before Boneyard feels the heat beating down on his skin. He reaches into his haversack and pulls out a floppy, beat-up hat, then speaks a word and smiles as it transforms into a white keffiyeh made of lightweight linen that covers his head and face. "Perfect." No real mechanical benefit, but helps to explain those great rolls :)
Fort (Hour 1) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Fort (Hour 2) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Content to let Kracow take the lead, Pyke nonetheless maintains his own watch on the plains surrounding the city, well-aware of the threat of both bandits and undead outside the walls. Also taking 10 for 23. Boneyard should go almost all the way to the rear, just rearguard behind him.


Male Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1

Did you want me to make a roll? I wasn't certain if the heat will affect me or not. Just in case, here is a roll.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Tarragon takes position just behind the lead party member for marching order.


Runelords

just glanced over thee Ironborn rules and I did not see that they are immune to fatigue so yep.. Also you need to make a second one.


Male Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Runelords

A flash of light suddenly appears in the sky above the party. A voice speaks

Celestial:
Tarragon. Your time has come. You are needed. I shall guide you.

Without a word Tarragon gallops off a seperate direction from the rest of the party.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Salus rides in the back of the party, taking a rear guard.

Fort 11d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 = 26
Fort 21d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 2 = 11


Runelords

It takes another 2d2 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 hours to arrive in proximity to the tower. Fort Saves

That d100 earlier kept you from being attacked on the way.

It is not mid day and hunger begins to gnaw as some of our heroes, and Kracow begins to sweat a cold sweat.

When ready to enter the tower check the spoiler. BTW someone did buy a copper hammer right? No one asked about the price for it...If no one did it will take you 4 hours to get back and another 4 to return and get one for 1d20 ⇒ 19 gp. Of course that will require more fort saves, and twice more kracow will begin to feel sick

THE SPOILER-assuming someone bought the hammer and holy water etc:
The party carefully mixes the acid and holy water and smashes the crystal and slathers it on the wall, it begins to glow and the party rushes though.

In a spoiler I want you all to put your surface thoughts, as well as a number and a color

If you didn't buy those things...tsk tsk:
1d100 ⇒ 63 you are in luck again.With the exception of now being hungry and tired, being close to the end of the day. nothing happens.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Kracow ponders the seemingly bizarre behavior of some gods.

And that is why divine spells perplex me, indicating the strange voice the lead Tarragon away.

As the party nears the outskirts of Absalom, it dawns of him that we have the flasks of acid and holy water but we don't have the brass hammer.
Kracow offers to go back to Absalom to obtain that and few more items,

We will need this hammer to get the spell to work. Let head back as these outskirts have bandits about. We can get some last minute shopping as well.

Kracow casts mage armor from his wand to avoid the creeping sickness.


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Ehad follows trailing the rest of the group deep in thought a pith the iron born. As the celestial voice booms forth and the iron man leaves the group, Ehad grows more confused about the whole situation.
[ooc]lolz I don't speak celestial and considering I failed both the library checks, i think I'll have to buckle down and actually interrogate you as to what you are.[\ooc]
As the group realizes their lack of a bronze hammer, alright we may as well hurry back. But it would be back.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Fort with Penalty1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Fort with Penalty1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

"I'm on horseback, I'll get it. You continue on and set up a base camp."

assuming no objections:
With that Salus wheels about and puts heels to horseflesh, beelining for Absalom.

For entering the tower:
I am the blade of justice, though I may falter I shall not stray. I am the herald of the rising sun, I shall chase away the shadows. The Light keeps me and gives me strength, I shall forget fear and cast away hate.

Number: 7
Color: Red

851 to 900 of 2,846 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Absalom Gambit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.