Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Absalom Gambit (Inactive)

Game Master Vuvu

A sandbox campaign focused on Absalom and the sewers beneath it.


801 to 850 of 2,846 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Salus stumbles to his feet, "My thanks..." he pauses unsure what to think of the creature, "exalted one."

Salus, feeling the call of the statue, pulls it from his pack and uses the last of its healing.

[dice]2d6[dice]

He surveys the fallen drow, he moves to each in turn giving a benediction and laying them in repose. As he does so his eyes narrow as if lost in thought.

where did our prisoners go?


Runelords

2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6 healing to everyone.

As Salus moves about the room he sees that the initial explosion of the box killed the prisoners.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

HP 44/36 Kracow picks himself up,
Well it doesn't work quite like that if you dont already have a bonded item, like my gun. But try it yourself.

Kracow holds out his shiny new gun.

Turning to Varin, mind if I get two more pokes from that happy stick?


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

Worked fine for my ring.... And here
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3, 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 waves the wand over Kracow. Once again anyone else?


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

"Thanks Varin. That last healing from the statue has me feeling much better. It is unfortunate about the prisoners. If we want to bring the bodies and the that of the wizard up, I can still see what I can learn from their spirits. We need to see if we can find out more about that letter and whether it refers to the drow lady with the big nails or someone else."


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6

Tarragon moves over to the pool and dips his +1 bastard sword in it.


Runelords

Tarragon walks over to the Weapon rack and places his sword on it. Grips the gauntlet and swings the arm into the pool. There is abright flash of light around him, which quickly fades, leaving the room dimly lit, only by the pool itself.

1d100 ⇒ 1 1d100 ⇒ 85 that one is one of the numbers that messes up my chart...so reversing the two

Tarragon:
As the flash fades Tarragon is drained, more so than he has been in centuries, now. you are fatigued tarragon has bonded with his weapon so that it is now nothing more than a regular high quality sword to all others, but to him it has gained the ability of Spell Storing


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6

"So that is what it feels like to be tired. A strange sensation."


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

"Let us take the warrior and the wizard with us to the surface. The priestess can not likely be compelled"


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Kracow, now fully healed, will keeps his eyes open and lead the party back to the surface. We will bring back the drow priestess and her body guard along with all the possessions we found.


Runelords

Returning to the surface is anything but simple. It takes far longer than any of them would have liked. There are stumbles and falls. It takes 4 times as long to return to the enemy Base camp, where thepriestess was captured.. There everything remains the same, but most of the alchemy equipment has been gone through. It is early the next morning when the party arrives at Halwer's manor. And a motly crew they are.

They are met by everyone, Trinfulard and Fizwiddle immediately begin to question Tarragaon about his past, and then comparing their own notes about the arcane and History. Trinfulard greets Varin with courtesy being very familiar with his work. After a meal and recounting of everything that happened, including sharing of the note found on the Wizard

Boneyard we can do a retcon about what you learned from the bodies at your leisure. We will simply assume that everyone know what happens

After the meal Halwer rises.

Thank you gentlemen. You have performed very well. Before I continue let me also thank young Varin, and not so young Tarragon. You both have found yourselves deep in this situation. Whomever the woman that let you free is, she is obviously very powerful and she now knows you. These other are in my employ for the month...and perhaps beyond. I would like to offer you the same deal. 150 GP per month, and the services of my staff. And of course all of you have a room here, and the base camp at your disposal.

note this includes being allowed to have one item continually upgraded for half price, which you have to pay of course.

He turns to Trinfulard who has been strumming away in the corner.

Trin, I want you to gather some info for me. I want you to see who, amongst the lesser nobles are potentially our ally of the drow. We have an initial and we know from these poison globes that they do not have all that much money, or they would not have needed to steal the jewelry. I have a feeling that there is something very wrong going on here. See what you can dig up.

Trinfulard smiles Of course, that is a large task, it will take a few days 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7 Specifically, but if there is anything to learn I will learn it.

The rest of the morning goes by with the sharing of tales and general happiness, at least for the moment.

Everyone receives 4,000 xp for Discovering the Source of the Drow. Other than Tarragon and Varin you all remain in his employ until the end of the month, Varin and Tarragon if you accept you do as well. You have the days rolled to do what you wish. Make a post of what you do each day, if anything special.

If you intend to take a level in a class that you have not done before let me know before hand. I will likely approave anything as long as it makes sense somehow. IE It Salus suddenly wants to go druid I will probably nix that. You can assume that you are able to sell things now


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

I will accept however, the guard maybe after me. And I find myself in need of a hand. Is anyone here good at finding things in the wild? I need to find a certain plant.... Describes the plant he needs to save Albrecht.

I will be leveling in witchdoctor.


Runelords

Fizzwiddle pipes up.

OK big green and ugly. I will go get your plant with you...do you know where to find those? I can harvest it no problem. But in return you will have to let me study that amazing mask of yours! I have never seen anything like it...it is amazing! whatta ya say!

note that you will only have 1 shot at this. It only grows in that cave you found.

If Varin Accepts:
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26 Fizzwiddle is able to easily harvest the plant. It will take you two days and 3 alchemy checks of 25 in a row. If you fail one you have to start over. So basically since you had to wait until it regrew you have 3 chances to brew it.

Tell me why the guard is after you sir orc. Halwer says.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Level of sorc, don't deserve fear immunity yet.

Salus goes to the temple of Calistria to meet Ellyra and see if Ulp has shown up.


Runelords

those levels are fine!

Salus:
You return to the temple and meet with Ellyra she questions you in depth about where you have been and what you have been up to. When asked about Ulp she looks at you blankly.


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

Because of Albrecht the man I am trying to save. The guard in that quarter has never accepted me and a rival poisoned Albrecht I believe that person man also blame me for his poisoning and thus keep me from healing him...... And yes you may study my mask as long as you allow me to be present. I will even talk with it for you so it can answer any questions you have that it can. And thank you for this sir I am in your personal debt
Add two more if I can beg borrow or bribe access to a master work lab.
1d20 + 2 + 3 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 3 + 6 + 4 + 2 = 27
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
sweet nailed it

He looks up the party. Gentlemen may I ask for your help. I could use an escort too my friends home I fear there may be trouble on the way...


Runelords

The best lab is the one in the one in the base camp +2 total. Not sure if you added that already

Trinfulard looks surprised at Varin.

That is fascinating. But I am afraid you are woefully mistaken. I am familiar with your situation with Tirn, Terrible name that, and I am fairly confident he had nothing to do with Albrecht. You see the very day that your apprentice fell ill, so did he, with the exact same illness.

Halwer looks surprised. Well this is interesting. Varin. I recomend that you come with me to clear your involvement in this. It shuld involve nothing more than a simple Zone of truth spell and my word. Also I am sure that Fizzy is more than capable as an escort.

That he is. You still have to wait several days to get the herbs anyhow. Fizzy will study the mask while you brew in the base camp, if you approve.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Salus tells Ellyra everything she wants to know. He is gentle with her, treating her as an old friend. At her blank expression regarding Ulp he relates what he knows of the kobold and his plans for converting him to serving the light.

Following his encounter with Ellyra he goes to the streets, asking first at the magistrate for any reports of a kobold on the surface. Lacking any leads there he asks around some of the seedier bars.

diplo for gather info1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


Runelords

Salus:
Salus returns to his quarters late in the evening completely stymied. Exhausted he goes to sleep, haunted by visions of the horrors of his past. He awakes to a pounding on his door.


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

Follows Trinfulard. [B]Thank you once again. Also I have no problem with you studying my mask but I do need it near by as I brew it knows quite a few things about alchemy and helps me[b] Yeah I have the plus two for having a lab. Didnt think there was a 5k lab floating around but had to ask heh. Also I'm playing it like the hex bonus I get to alchemy is from his mask its not but he thinks it is.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Salus rises from his bed, padding over to the door, grabbing his sword as he does so. He opens the door cautiously, acutely aware his armor is still on its makeshift rack.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Kracow agrees to help Varin, his new found oddity, but first he has some personal issues he needs to deal with.

Kracow eats and cleans up then slips out of the manor before evening falls.

miniGM:
Kracow first indulgence is magic. He restocks 4 shield scrolls, lesser restore potion, wand of clw. He casts his last low level spell, (fortitude body +4 con) on himself to fight back the sweats.

Then he indulgences in his next to needs a nice plump women and a fix. He uses the remaining share of the loot and spends a few gold to buy his companion for the night. He finds one that is soft and pillowy but knows a supplier of street drugs, preferably pesh but he's willing to experiment.

Gather info/ kn local 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 plus a few gold to grease palms


Runelords

Kracow:
You find the company you are after. 1d100 ⇒ 68 She isn't the most beautiful thing he has seen, but for the Puddles she probably is. Kracow finds himself in a brothel with several people downstairs able to supply him with some pest.

So you going to go rogue or wiz this time?[

Varin:
You spend a couple of days meeting with Fizzwiddle as he studies your mask and askes questions about it. Then he travels with you to the cave and helps you harvest the herbs you need. Then out of curiosity he observes the brewing of the potion. As Varin brews he cannot help but think about what Trinfulard said.

Tirn was attacked as well, in the same way. Do I let him die or save him?

If you chose to save him it will take the three checks again.


Runelords

Salus:
As Salus peers out the door he sees a small child. As soon as the door cracks it races into the room. [ooc}Acro1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17[/ooc] Slipping inbeween the door and Salus's leg.

Close! he whispers.


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

Growls in frustration and sets to brewing a second cure not really worrying if he fails.

So just found out my familiar can try to await me on alchemy checks neat huh lol. And now I can talk talk to it even if no one else can understand us lol.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
After mucking up the first batch due to his dislike of Tirn he sets down to real alchemy...
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

Gathers up any who wish to go with him. And tells Trin that he is ready to go see the guards. We have things we must set to right any of you who are willing your help would be welcome....


Runelords

you failed. 24 doesnt make it. Tirn will die, If you want you couldtry one more batch, but even one mistake and it is lights out for him


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Salus closes the door quickly but quietly and moves to his chain shirt, "Why the rush little one?"


Runelords

Salus:
The child clambers up on the bed and starts jumping up and down.

Found! found! As he bounces he pulls a small vial from his belt and drinks it. His body shimmers and he turns into Ulp the kobold.


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6

Since returning to town, have we rested?


Runelords

you have 7 days to do whatever you wish after the meeting with Halwer. If you wish to rest you may.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Salus smiles, "Excellent little one, very resourceful! Tell me of your journey here, I am curious about your adventures."


Runelords

I run run from your friends. Hide hide till gone. Take take my things and wait wait for you. here. No excitement just wait. I make potions and magics for my people. Now slave slaves!


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

Okay one last time
Format is top line roll to assist second roll mine if top beats 15 add two
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26


Runelords

Varin completes the cures and administers them to both Tirn and Albrecht. Both immediately begin to breathe easier, though Varin knows that they will likely sleep for several more days.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

"Excellent. You seek to free your people, correct?"

if yes:
Salus smiles, "First we must teach you the best way to do so. In order to free your people you are going to need to understand that no single person can accomplish a great task. It takes a multitude, and in order to gain that multitude you have to be more than a person. You have to become an idea."

if no:
Salus's mouth has a slight downward tick for a moment, "Then it may be best you work for me, I'll need to gather some basics, bedding and such, though it appears you have arranged a method to go about obfuscated."


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

He stays with Albrecht and spends his other time fixing his shop


Runelords

Congrats Varin, I did not think you would manage it! Tirn will not come to thank you any time soon, but if later on you choose to engage him we can do so. Also there is available basic arms from Halwer. IE not MW

Salus:
[b] Yes Yes! But I small I weak. I make potions. Potions not kill evil!


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6

If the meeting with Halwer is done Tarragon will take a look around the city and take in everything.

When I asked if we had rested, I meant sleeping for spells and such.

How do you define a "restful calm"? This is necessary for regaining my spells. And since I do not sleep, I need to relax or something to get them back.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

"Which is why you are going to have to learn new skills. I was not always a swordsman, or a servant of the light for that matter. I learned the error of my ways through sacrifice, but I learned the sword from somewhat more mundane means. Tomorrow we will go to the temples of Sarenrae, Iomedae, Torag, Erastil, Cayden Cailean, and Irori. One can learn much from all faiths but to become an idea one must take each lesson in turn. I can't promise than I can make you an idea, that only you can do, but I can make you a knight."

Salus takes his bedroll from his pack and sets it up. "For now though, we sleep. I only require a few hours, while you rest I'll make spiritual preparation." He takes a place on the bedroll on the floor and gestures to the bed, "You sleep there, more comfortable."


Runelords

Tarragon:

I see. Let us consider it meditation for the amount of time it takes to regain your spells. Similar to the druid, of course you can only do it once per 24 hours. You can flavor it however you choose of course!

Tarragon travels around the city, often acompanied, whether he desires it or not by Fizzwiddle, and occasionally Trinfulard. Both being fascinated by him. Tarragon recieves many strange looks and while traveling through the docks one evening is even attacked. Though he is never in any real danger Do you kill them, subdue them what? there are 5 of them

Go ahead and pick 3 districts of the city he is curious to explore, you can also select Temple to Iomedae as one of your visits in place of a district.


Runelords

Salus:
Ulp has learned to make disguise self extracts. He will make enough to get around all day. Pick 3 temples that you would like to take him to, and that will cover the time that you have. Let me know how you introduce him and what you say at each.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Boneyard returns to his lodging and business in The Coins once he has had a chance to see what he can gather from the spirits of the drow. After getting a good night's rest, he journeys out into the city to see about making some purchases to replenish materials and acquire new ones.
Will retcon questions and purchases tomorrow. Adding a level in bard.


Runelords

sounds good


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6
MiniGM wrote:

I see. Let us consider it meditation for the amount of time it takes to regain your spells. Similar to the druid, of course you can only do it once per 24 hours. You can flavor it however you choose of course!

Tarragon travels around the city, often acompanied, whether he desires it or not by Fizzwiddle, and occasionally Trinfulard. Both being fascinated by him. Tarragon recieves many strange looks and while traveling through the docks one evening is even attacked. Though he is never in any real danger Do you kill them, subdue them what? there are 5 of them

Go ahead and pick 3 districts of the city he is curious to explore, you can also select Temple to Iomedae as one of your visits in place of a district.

For the attackers, Tarragon merely subdues them with an admonishment to change their ways.

Tarragon visits the market district, the middle class housing district and the temple district. Specifically the Temple of Iomedae.

Any purchases will be made known tomorrow when I have finalized them.


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

At the temple of Sarenrae Ulp is introduced to the priests of the Dawnflower as Salus's potential squire. It is explained to a confessor that Ulp is a kobold beginning his steps on the path of light, and thus should be extended any help the church can give.

"This, Ulp, is the faith of Sarenrae. Though I claim no patron, if I did, she would be it. She is the goddess of the sun, healing, and most importantly, redemption. We are not given forgiveness by anyone, not truly, we have to earn it.

You and I can see in the dark as well as any creature of this world, but others are not so fortunate. When we venture into the depths we carry her light with us. Though the darkness and cold of the world below can be oppressive it is said that the Dawnflower bound a portion of the sun down there, thus no creature, not even the Rough Beast, is without her warmth in this world.

As we venture against evil, light and forgiveness shall be our guide, our nourishment, and our greatest weapon."

At the temple of Iomedae Ulp is once again introduced as a candidate as a squire, though this time his particular origins are not exposed.

"Here we find the faith of Iomedae. She is the goddess of honor, justice, and valor. She is also righteous wrath, bravery, and vigilance.

Notice the blades on the hips of the faithful. No graceful scimitars these, these are cold, solid, vindictive steel. Theirs is the art of battle, though refined over that of Gorum. Many of the faithful here are knights, and before all else knights are warriors. You will learn the longsword, for it is the weapon of the knight.

Through her we are taught how to confront our fears and drive them away. Through her we learn how to respect our superiors and serve and protect those weaker than us. Through her we learn to be warriors others will look up to."

Last for the day is the temple of Irori, here Ulp is introduced as a supplicant, eager to undertake the journey of self-perfection.

"Here Ulp, is our last stop for the day. Though I would like to show you others it is important for your evolution that you understand who Irori is. He is one of a handful of gods who were once mortals. Iomedae was one as well, but whereas she ascended through the Test of the Starstone, Irori did it by sheer will. He is the god of self-perfection and enlightenment. When I spoke to you of becoming an idea, this may be the clearest example of what I meant. Look at the acolytes about you, they dedicate themselves to being better, being perfect, like their patron. I'm not saying you need to become a god, I'm saying you need to develop a following. As you grow closer to the ideal, others will be inspired by you and follow your example.

In a way, I have in my life represented two ideas. Once, I was destruction, madness incarnate. There are monsters that say they want to end the world, not many try. Now, I strive toward goodness, redemption. I was shown a better way and now I'm trying to show you that way as well. We will become ideas that others can strive toward. Like these around us follow Irori to enlightenment, others will follow our examples.

I want you to learn here that an idea is a powerful force. Killing a man is easy, killing an idea is next to impossible."


Runelords

Salus:
It actually takes the full week to arrange the visits with the church. Most were initially hesitant about a usually evil critter

No like hot and light. No like sword. Perfect. Lightenment interesting. I make perfect things to drink. They let me come see church?


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Kracow will enjoy his night of pleasure and in the morning he will study his word spells and use his contact to find research library: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Spell craft to learn a new spell mage hand
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

I am taking a level in arcane trickster if I can get the 0 level spell mage hand. I figured since I dont have L-0 I would take it as a L-1


Runelords

how will you create that as a word spell? you cant just say, I want mage hand, you have to figure out what types of words you need and what levels etc. significantly harder, then if it has to be done with words that dont exist you will have to actually research a new word, via the link i posted in discussion, though this is only a level word spell you are working on so it is doable. Also for research you just have to go to the base camp.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

So I'll need 1 more level of wizard and research mage hand if that's OK.

Kracow fights the urge to return to a his night of indulgence.
Fort 1d1 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

oops
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

801 to 850 of 2,846 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Absalom Gambit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.