Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Absalom Gambit (Inactive)

Game Master Vuvu

A sandbox campaign focused on Absalom and the sewers beneath it.


701 to 750 of 2,846 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Runelords

yea, hence the it crashes to the ground and your AOO's, caise she is getting up. Waiting on Boneyard

Being knew to the team, Tarragon has did not know that Ehad trips everything in sight and His shield swings high over the falling Devil's head.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Boneyard moves over the Salus and rests a hands on his shoulder. Summoning divine energy forth, he directs it into the tiefling.
Cure light wounds 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Runelords

The drow on the floor, cowering vanishes. The other continues to laugh. The devil rises absorbing strikes from Ehad and Tarragon. ehad still needs to take his

It levels a punishing strike at Ehad after stepping vack into the coridor again. 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (1, 5) + 11 = 17

round 6


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
not that it will fail, but DC 14 or be flatfooted for the devil

as Ehads vision blurs, fires off a kick to each knee and tries to back out of this mess.
Combat Expertise, flurry of blows, 5-ft step back at an angle (that lady is not very nice)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Runelords

did you get your damage ehad?

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Ehad levels a sharp kick to the inside of the devils knee drawing a grunt.


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6

Round 6

Tarragon takes a quick glance around the room to see if any other enemies remain.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

He attacks again.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Based on the attacks, it seems there is only one laughing drow wizard and a devil.

Kracow will move to within 20' of the masked devil (not the orc) and fire
Atk
1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 1 = 29
Damage
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Then quickly reload.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Boneyard stays next to Salus and again summons divine energies to heal him.
Cure light wounds 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

[ooc]SR? Forgot shocking[ooc]

Shock damage
1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Saluslopes in, vicious claws flicking out to gut the fiend.

move and attack with claws, don't think I've got charge line

claw w/power attack1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
damage1d4 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

edit: AC 27 vs fiend


Runelords

salus still smite? Or does that go away on passing out?


Male Tiefling (Beastbrood) Sorcerer (Abyssal) 4/ Paladin 2; AC 19/17/12, HP 43/45, F +10, R +8, W +12, Init + 2, Per +9, Sense M +8

Stays up until this thing is dead or I rest and regain smite, it is my best ability until I get 4-5th level spells.


Runelords

Salus you can charge, but since you hit, I wont worry about it.

Tarragon swing again and has a solid blow but it is turned by the armor.

As Salus charges in the devil strikes. Catching Kracow's bullet in its arm.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 6) + 11 = 23

Salus sinks his claws into the Devils leg, drawing a cry of pain, only to be smashed into unconscienceness yet again.

The Devil turns its focus to its other two opponents. First turning on Ehad, fearing being put on her back again.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 1) + 11 = 17

Finding itself stymied by the weaving monk she strikes again

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 2) + 11 = 18

Killing the pest the Devil returns to the large suit of armor striking with abandon.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 4) + 11 = 21

The drow continues to laugh

Round 7


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6

"Laugh will you? Humor this!"

Attack on the drow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Damage: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 8) + 3 = 12


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

For my round 6 I want to move up and cure Ehad cure mod 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 5) + 5 = 16
Round 7 drag him away cure light 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Runelords

Ehad is dead. Only Boneyard can save him with the Breath of Life scroll


Runelords

fair enough. I missed it. You are correct, I thought you had acted, lots of people going on here.

As Varin charges in to heal the wounded Ehad the Devil takes a swing at him as well yes combat reflexes

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 5) + 11 = 21


Runelords

Just as Varin slaps his heal on Ehad he is clobbered into unconscienceness by a flail to the back of the skull.


Runelords

Rd 7 continues. Ehad at -1 Varin at -17.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Keep hammering it, Iron angel! Can anyone else use the statue?

Kracow tries to determine the health of the devil.
heal check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Kracow, keeping his distance at 20', fires again then reloads.

Atk
1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 1 = 27
Damage
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
shock
1d6 ⇒ 6

(edit for spelling)


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6

Tarragon will step back 5' and cast Fog Cloud on the Gladiatrix.

The center of the fog cloud will be on the Gladiatrix.

"This will give us some help." he says to the others.


Runelords

another of Kracows rounds, slams into the Devil. just a check in, how are you doing on ammo?

The Devil roars in rage as the cloud of fog solidifies around it. [ooc] The cloud covers, tarragon, sales, head, varin. Kracow is just on the outside of it.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

"I hope I can use it Kracow. Let me see if I can get to it without getting squashed." Boneyard uses the cover of the fog cloud to cast invisibility and then scrambles to find Salus's pack.


Runelords

1d100 ⇒ 22

As Boneyard plunges into the fog he feels the call of the statue which guides him to Salus, and his pack. boneyard is now next to sales, and the Devil.


Runelords

ehad has an action to make, after all confusion. He is at +5


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

oh goodie, well, considering that I dont have much health and am at the edge of the devils reach, I'll just take another 5 foot step away from the devil and pull out the wand of cure light wounds and use it on Salus (unless I cant see him in which case I'll use the wand on myself)
not sure what check I need for that. but here is a roll:
1d20 ⇒ 14
if I can use a knowledge skill (religion or arcana) then its +5 or +6 respectivly
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Runelords

UMD 20 for a wand. Your are now 10 ft from salus.


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

So can I use a knowledge skill or do I need use magical device? If I can't use arcana then it fails as religion puts it at 19 and I would only get a 15 with magic device


Runelords

the devil follows ehad and varins direction. He comes into base to base w ehad. He swings.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 4) + 11 = 21 1d100 ⇒ 72 it overcomes the concealment

the drow stops laughing.1d20 ⇒ 18

the fog cloud vanishes. The drow remains on the ground.


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

aww crap, so I take it I took that to the face? ugh I hate forgetting things that could have saved me (combat expertise, being in base with me, and the defensive amulet would put me at 22 but I didn't say I was using those...). though, if it steps up to me, the tin man should get an AOO off of it right? yay silver lining.


Runelords

concealed no aoo. If I am wrong then yes he getd one


Runelords

face!


Runelords

I lied laughing continues until next round. The fog cloud subsists until next round enemy action


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

Clw wand Ehad 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Sweet if Boneyard will help we can get you right back in there.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

I think it killed him again (well, not again) unless I breath of life him. Or am I confused about the order?


Runelords

if you breath him the wand will be immediately after. That is alright.


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

Oh crud didn't see that grab Ehad and drag him out as a withdraw action so I don't provoke


Male Oread Student of Stone Flowing Monk/4 Lore Warden 2 (AC 22/21/18, HP 53/53, Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +7)

lolz, Yeah, I was gonna pull back thinking the thing would be to distracted so I could heal and hand the wand off to someone that can use it better. Hehehe, guess that didnt work to well. :)


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6
MiniGM wrote:
I lied laughing continues until next round. The fog cloud subsists until next round enemy action

I attacked the drow from before. Did I hit?

Excuse me, but fog cloud lasts longer than that.

Fog Cloud wrote:


Fog Cloud

School conjuration (creation); Level druid 2, sorcerer/wizard 2

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S

Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft. level)

Effect fog spreads in 20-ft. radius

"Duration 10 min./level

Since I am CL5 my time will be 50 minutes thank you.


Runelords

Tarragon:
I am aware of that. It lasts for 50 minutes I believe. Something happened to make it go away next round. Since you cannot see it you cannot know what it is. If you all live you will be able to figure out what happenned

Yes you hit the Drow.


Runelords

The Drow ceases to laugh, the fog cloud vanishes.

As it disappears the devil finds that she stands 20 ft from Tarragon, 10 feet from the prone Salus and invisible Boneyard. 15 feet from Varin and the prone Ehad since it is important Ehad is 20 feet from Boneyard. I will allow you to draw the scroll as you move. Kracow finds himself 25 feet away from the Devil.

The Devil quickly sees Tarragon as the worthiest use of her time and she moves to 10feet away and levels a swing at the Ironborn's midsection.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (4, 6) + 11 = 21

Also note that your boon of bipassing 5 DR/Good will only last until the end of Round 10

ROUND 8


Female Warforged Spell-less Ranger 1
Status:
HP 13 AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +3 | Per +6

Tarragon takes a 5' step back and casts a spell.

Casting cure moderate wounds on himself.

CMW: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 5) + 5 = 16


Male Orc Witch 9 (scarred witchdoctor/hedge witch) archmage 2 AC 21 ref +11 fort + 17 will +12 hp 139/139 mp 7/7 init +2

Drag Ehad to Boneyard. Salus fall back so I can cure you.


Stats:
AC 15/12/13 HP 52/52 F+4 R+10 W+10 Init +2 Per +18

Boneyard draws forth the breath of life scroll while moving to Ehad. He quickly unfurls it and reads the scroll, touching his hand to the fallen monk.
Caster Level Check vs. DC 6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Breath of Life heals 5d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 5, 7, 3, 6) + 5 = 34
Stealth 1d20 + 20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 20 + 6 = 32

Status:

hp 21/28
Invisible (cast in round 7, 4 minutes)


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Kracow sees his opportunity as the fog dissipates, steps up 5' and fires at the devil.

Atk
1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 1 = 27
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 and shock 1d6 ⇒ 2

He then reloads.


Runelords

Kracows rounds smashs into the side of the Devils head, removing a chunk. The Devil turns her gaze on Kracow.


Runelords

Salus is down and out, but stable...I think. Doing a bot for Ehad. He would probably charge in there but I dont want to make that bot if it results in him sieing again.

Ehad sees the devil looming several feat away. He rises while drawing the Corrosive Great sword, and slathers the acid across his skin

1d6 ⇒ 6

Immediately activating his fast healing ability. +1 this round, +2 every round after.

The formerly laughing Drow looks toward Varin and Ehad, and unbeknownst to him Boneyard.

He begins waggling his fingers and chanting.

Spellcraft 19:
Create Pit

Suddenly beneath Varin and Ehad a deep black pit appears.

1-50 Boneyard it appears beneath you 51-100 you are on the edge 1d100 ⇒ 69

Varin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Ehad 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Ehad leaps to the edge of the pit and stays out of it, while Varin plummets 30 feet to the bottom landing with a thud.. 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 1) = 9

The Devil moves to within 10 feet of Kracow, and levels a vicious swing of it's flail at him.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 for 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 2) + 11 = 19
Kracow cries out in pain and surprise. This being the first time he has ever been wailed on by a Devil.

Round 10


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Ouch, dam she-devil!
HP44/21
Did we skip round 9 or do I get 2 actions now? Also, where am I in relation to the pit? Can I tumble past devilkin and put the pit between me and it or is the pit too far?

Im trying to decide to either end my turn near the caster and have the devil chase me or move away more, hoping the statue will get used before it gets two attacks.


Male Human Rog 3/Wordcaster(spellslinger) 3 (Mythic Sneak) | AC 23 (armor+5 Dex+6 NA+1 Pro+1) | T 17 | FF 18 | HP 55 F +6 | R +12 | W+7 | perc +10 | Int +7

Another quick question, can I get to the boxes or some cover and hide from the caster, then fire from cover to get a sneak attack with a high enough stealth roll?


Runelords

oops ROUND 9

There are boxes, you can get there with a single move though you will provoke. You would have to take a Standard to hide. I would treat it like you are sniping, but not quite so much so. So you would take a -10 instead of -20 as per normal sniping.

701 to 750 of 2,846 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Absalom Gambit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.