Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Temple of Elemental Evil - Delving the depths of the Abyss on Golarian.

Game Master Tirion Jörðhár

The classic AD&D Temple of Elemental Evil - with a Pathfinder and Golarian twist.

Village of Hommlet - with building numbers <-- Legend in Campaign Info


201 to 250 of 353 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

First questions - you can answer these here or by PM if you wish, either is fine with me.

Tarlane/DerithRalomen:

What did your father think of your essentially abandoning the family business to become a monk of Irori?

How did you get to northern Taldor? As a devotee of Irori, where did your learn about the adventure to be had up north?

Are you here purely for personal satisfaction and adventure, or on behalf of your Order? If for the Order, what are the Order’s interests in this godforsaken corner of Taldor?

Vonzara/Illiana:

I do not see any background for your character. If you posted one, please point me to it.

Cathetal/Aroach1188:

All I see for your background is 1 short paragraph. Did you submit something else under another alias or name?

X Paladin/Mark Sweetman:

Unless you want me to start calling you the X Man, I need a name.

It would have made the decision much easier in question 1 if you had used Detect Evil.

Was your father involved in the battles against elemental evil a hundred or so years ago? If not, did you hear tales of the battles from those warriors from the Five King’s Mountains who battled there alongside the elves, humans and other good armies?

I will post another set when I get more reviewed.


@ ArinDale: *Looks at con score* Hehe, yea-NO!

"A contest of constitutions? I'm afraid I inherited more than my pointy ears from my elven ancestors."

The pale woman sitting beside Arindale gives the man a half-smile before returning to her drink. Mismatched eyes, covered in the shadows created by the deep hood she wears, dart around as if expecting attacks to come from everywhere. There is something, off, about her, and you're sure it's not the paranoia.


Evangline Venus Van Aurora:

"Well at least you both look like have more common sense then me."
You see what appears as a Human(Ulfen) Woman of about 6 foot 3.
She has a athletic buxom curvy human build with comely features and pale skin. Her face is beautiful.
She has Golden Amber eyes and lose Golden Red Hair that ends near her waist.


As those within the tavern undulged in the goodnatured drink and boasting that came to adventurers as easily as breathing, all eyes were drawn to the captivating performer on the stage, her smoky sultriness entrancing. The light seemed to play along her body, enhancing every turn, every step in her dance.

In fact...if one looked closely it seemed as if every lantern and candle flame in the common room moved with her, matching the hypnotic sway of her hips.

Sczarni

DM Chaos wrote:
First questions - you can answer these here or by PM if you wish, either is fine with me.

I sent you a PM with a backstory.

Sczarni

"Illiana" I enter the Inn looking for a 6'1 elven female with brown hair and green eyes. The thought of seeing my dear sister again excites me. The number of people at the Inn shocks me a little, I wasn't quite expecting so many.

I make my way to the bar and order an elven wine while I look for my sister. As I scan the room for Vi, my sister, I notice several gentlemen looking my way. My pale blonde hair is braided down my back and I stand 5'9 with green eyes that compare to emeralds. I have the fine curvy feature of a nimble elf with a beautiful face that men can't seem to get enough of.

Andoran

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Answers for DM:
Father was less than happy about my growing devotion to Irori, though when I actually decided that I wasn't going to learn all I needed to where I was he didn't have much chance to express it. I spent my time outside of the shop training and learning all I could and when I decided to leave I prepared for it but did so without warning, taking a boat across the small expanse of water from Absalom to land in Oppara. A letter was given to the captain of the vessel to take with him on his return trip explaining to his family that I was fine but they would need to carry on without me until I found what I was looking for. Naturally that left off the fact I was not entirely sure what that is aside from the broad idea of 'enlightenment.'

There is plenty to do, see and learn in Oppara of course, but troubles from all over Taldor eventually filter back and are gossiped of there. As an aimless young man, a bit overly cocky perhaps and looking to prove myself, hearing of a challenge that drove other lesser men away in defeat and offered rewards and knowledge would sound perfect. From there it is just a walk north across the countryside.

While I have learned with a temple of Irori, I adventure and travel for my own development rather that of the church. Spreading his teachings and encouraging others to improve themselves is part of the faith, but I don't seek to devote myself to a temple or spend my life proselytizing. I am on a path for my own enlightenment, a step on that road may come from being a teacher, but if others don't wish to find their own road, that is up to them.

Obviously he's a little bit of a narcissist as represented by his lower charisma. While he isn't callous and won't ignore someone who needs help, he does currently view it as a show of weakness and doesn't often consider other's feelings when it comes to his goals. While he isn't looking to be a treasure or glory hog, currently his view for the party would be a means to the end, not realizing that the selfishness of his behavior in regards to the feelings of others(and denying his own feelings) is something that is holding him back. Its a bit of character development I look forward to as he comes to see the others as friends and allies rather than simply sharing a goal.

Andoran

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Derith sits off the side of the bar, wearing loose fitting light clothing. He's a human of average height, though he looks to be in good shape. His shaved head has the beginnings of stubble as his eyes move from one to the next within the tavern, judging and trying to take them all in.

Like the pale woman, he too raises a hand in the offer of a drinking contest. "I'm sure that seeing how many people we can leave passed out on the floor would be enjoyable, but I would rather not share control of myself with a distillery."


Vonzara wrote:

"Illiana" I enter the Inn looking for a 6'1 elven female with brown hair and green eyes. The thought of seeing my dear sister again excites me. The number of people at the Inn shocks me a little, I wasn't quite expecting so many.

I make my way to the bar and order an elven wine while I look for my sister. As I scan the room for Vi, my sister, I notice several gentlemen looking my way. My pale blonde hair is braided down my back and I stand 5'9 with green eyes that compare to emeralds. I have the fine curvy feature of a nimble elf with a beautiful face that men can't seem to get enough of.

Now that's worth a drink..., Arindale says, staring quite obviously.

The human staring at you has rugged good looks, but when you stare into his eyes, you gather that he may be even more dense that most of the specimens of his race.
He does seem to be able to hold his drink though, as is evident by the Half-Orc he has apparrently already drank under the table...

At the hall they said I must have the blood of Dwarves in me to have been blessed so in the art of drinking!


The coppery headed lady sits in a back corner watching the others, noting those that seem to need liquid courage more than others. Which are boasting to compensate for, well some men just need compensation it seems.

With so many adventurers gathered here, it seemed that maybe there was something to the feeling, the tugging she had felt that led her here, to this tavern, on this day, in this place.

Sczarni

Arindale wrote:


Now that's worth a drink..., Arindale says, staring quite obviously.
The human staring at you has rugged good looks, but when you stare into his eyes, you gather that he may be even more dense that most of the specimens of his race.
He does seem to be able to hold his drink though, as is evident by the Half-Orc he has apparrently already drank under the table...

At the hall they said I must have the blood of Dwarves in me to have been blessed so in the art of drinking!

Dear Sir I see you are taken back by my beauty, and I am rather flattered. As for your ability to drink I have no doubt that the dwarves themselves would be proud., answers Illiana with a laugh as she looks at the Half-Orc.

What brings you out this way, if you don't mind me asking? I ask while sipping on my wine.


Barkeep:
he puts a bottle next to Arindale and says to him
"Here's you go sir, a Bottle of Black Jack, strongest stuff we got as you asked."


Barmaid:

Ynaeve Amryln wrote:

The coppery headed lady sits in a back corner watching the others, noting those that seem to need liquid courage more than others. Which are boasting to compensate for, well some men just need compensation it seems.

With so many adventurers gathered here, it seemed that maybe there was something to the feeling, the tugging she had felt that led her here, to this tavern, on this day, in this place.

"Would like like anything this evening?"


"And I will match you drink for drink my friend first one to fall pays for the bottle."

The tall well built human takes a seat at the table.


Barkeep:

Tarlane wrote:

Derith sits off the side of the bar, wearing loose fitting light clothing. He's a human of average height, though he looks to be in good shape. His shaved head has the beginnings of stubble as his eyes move from one to the next within the tavern, judging and trying to take them all in.

Like the pale woman, he too raises a hand in the offer of a drinking contest. "I'm sure that seeing how many people we can leave passed out on the floor would be enjoyable, but I would rather not share control of myself with a distillery."

"Is there anything you want good sir?"


Evangline Venus Van Aurora:

she sees Zariah and thinks to herself
"Looks like I'm not the only one here with outsider blood."


Barmaid:

Hywel Mawr wrote:

"And I will match you drink for drink my friend first one to fall pays for the bottle."

The tall well built human takes a seat at the table.

"And what will you be having this evening good sir?"


Arindale wrote:


Now that's worth a drink..., Arindale says, staring quite obviously.
The human staring at you has rugged good looks, but when you stare into his eyes, you gather that he may be even more dense that most of the specimens of his race.
He does seem to be able to hold his drink though, as is evident by the Half-Orc he has apparrently already drank under the table...

At the hall they said I must have the blood of Dwarves in me to have been blessed so in the art of drinking!

The curmudgeonly gray-beard dwarf, sitting by himself in the corner, cannot stifle a snort of contempt at the braggart's comments. He sits fully-clad in his armor as though riding off to war, even here in the tavern.

He manages to keep his thoughts to himself for the most part, and mumbles under his breath:

Yeah, we dwarves love a good drinking contest. Then maybe later we can have a pissing contest, and then a goblin-killing contest...


Barkeep:
"Please keep the pissing contests outside sir?"

Andoran

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Derith nods towards the bartender appreciatively. "Just some water would be enough, thank you." He tilts his head a bit, still watching the others as someone takes up the challenge, the various mixed bloods. He had seen such things in Absalom of course, but never in such a concentration. Obviously he wasn't alone in his thoughts to find what is happening here.

He makes note of most of those here, picking out the various warriors and athletic builds of those here. However, he spots Ynaeve and seems curious by her. She's quiet, not participating in the various 'contests' be it simply bragging or drinking, and is clearly making her own observations. Finally his curiosity is peeked and he pushes away from the wall to move over to her, slipping into a chair beside her. "You don't look like most of the rabble here. What brings you to so dangerous a place?"


An Elven man of average height sits in the corner of the bar, some how trying to blend into the shadows as if he was trying to escape through the wall than rather be here. He listens quietly to the drinking conversation and he goes to speak ... but his eyes catch glimpse of the beautiful maiden dancing on stage and he is unable to pull his eyes away.

For the first time since he arrived in the tavern, he takes his hand off of his curved blade, more entranced than he could possibly know. Every now and then he sips at his mug of water, not sure if he can handle the drink the others all seem to be discussing.


Off in the corner, the elf with coal black eyes contemplates his wine glass. His polished wooden armor making little noise as he reclines, a well worn quarterstaff, the centre of which was wrapped in leather beside him.

He wore his long black hair in a braid down his back. He looked around the room, seemingly unimpressed by the shows of bravado and waited.


Barkeep:
"One water, coming up."


Vonzara wrote:
Arindale wrote:


Now that's worth a drink..., Arindale says, staring quite obviously.
The human staring at you has rugged good looks, but when you stare into his eyes, you gather that he may be even more dense that most of the specimens of his race.
He does seem to be able to hold his drink though, as is evident by the Half-Orc he has apparrently already drank under the table...

At the hall they said I must have the blood of Dwarves in me to have been blessed so in the art of drinking!

Dear Sir I see you are taken back by my beauty, and I am rather flattered. As for your ability to drink I have no doubt that the dwarves themselves would be proud., answers Illiana with a laugh as she looks at the Half-Orc.

What brings you out this way, if you don't mind me asking? I ask while sipping on my wine.

I was convinced there was treasure and fun out this way to be had by my friends...or they were my friends until the bloody goblins got them on the way here. They are fast little buggers...but I am faster!

Anyways I heard of adventure out here and survived the journey so here I am, looking for like minded individuals who need a strong arm and a soft touch. he winnks at the Elf, having no clue that he probably he is probably barking up the wrong tree...

Hywel Mawr wrote:

"And I will match you drink for drink my friend first one to fall pays for the bottle."

The tall well built human takes a seat at the table.

That-a-boy, a man up for some sport, the game is called "Taldan Standoff". Here are the rules and they are simple let me tell you!

One shot each, first man to loose his dinner loses. Other than that there are no rules other than if you pull out without finishing you lose!

Not many are dumb enough to play it as no one really wins...One shot per round. Fort Save, starts at DC 5 and works it's way up per shot by 1 DC.

He starts off the game with a prayer to Cayden. Guidance
Fortitude Save DC 51d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 19

Mmmmm good! Your turn. What's your name? Mine is Arindale, "the thirsty"... he chuckles to himself.


Barmaid:
"Since you boys are having a drinking contest,
here's a bucket if one of you loses your lunch."


NPC_Female_NR wrote:

Barmaid:

"Since you boys are having a drinking contest,
here's a bucket if one of you loses your lunch."

Mrs., you insult me, I am no 12 year old having his first Taldan ale. I made sure that I had an early dinner before I came here...best to have a good base when you come to a tavern.

If I waste the ale, my punishment will be no drink for a week...you can't imagine what that can do to a man...

Ah, sorry, I realize you meant it for the young man sitting across from me. Then thank you, here's a silver for you troubles. he winks at Hywel.


Hearing the commotion getting louder around the drinkers, I move closer to the front of the tavern, moving either really quietly, or the tavern is so loud that no-one can hear my foot-steps. I sit within meters of the stage, somewhere dark again and continue to watch the fiery woman dance, when I notice the other flames dancing with her I look a little shocked, but still continue to enjoy the show.


Barmaid:
"Thank you, and after this round of the game, I'll be guessing that you'll be switching to a stronger liquor?"

"And if the game is to be fair,
no spells, prayers, incantations and or magical items are to be used."

Sczarni

Arindale wrote:
Vonzara wrote:
Arindale wrote:


Now that's worth a drink..., Arindale says, staring quite obviously.
The human staring at you has rugged good looks, but when you stare into his eyes, you gather that he may be even more dense that most of the specimens of his race.
He does seem to be able to hold his drink though, as is evident by the Half-Orc he has apparrently already drank under the table...

At the hall they said I must have the blood of Dwarves in me to have been blessed so in the art of drinking!

Dear Sir I see you are taken back by my beauty, and I am rather flattered. As for your ability to drink I have no doubt that the dwarves themselves would be proud., answers Illiana with a laugh as she looks at the Half-Orc.

What brings you out this way, if you don't mind me asking? I ask while sipping on my wine.

I was convinced there was treasure and fun out this way to be had by my friends...or they were my friends until the bloody goblins got them on the way here. They are fast little buggers...but I am faster!

Anyways I heard of adventure out here and survived the journey so here I am, looking for like minded individuals who need a strong arm and a soft touch. he winnks at the Elf, having no clue that he probably he is probably barking up the wrong tree...

Aye goblins be quick little bastards. But Orcs are worse. As for the strong arm, we'll see about that. I sir an excellent shot but could be convinced into needed that soft touch. My name is Iliana but you can call me Ana.she smiles sweetly at the human.

I've got 5 GP he out drinks the other human. Any other takers? puts 5 GP on the table and places a hand on Airndale's arm.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

As I'm pressed to give a name I'll go with Glorfin Umbar-Caeli.

Answers to Questions:
It would have made the decision much easier in question 1 if you had used Detect Evil.

Maybe... but I dislike Paladins using detect evil as a crutch in everything that they do. I'd prefer to talk it through IC and make a judgement based on what he's heard rather then falling back on the detectometer crutch. Plus, means that when he does use it I can make it a suitably impactful event IC.
Plus mechanically it's not as foolproof as some think. Sure it works on clerics and paladins and the like, but a normal good/evil person doesn't get an aura until level 5.

Was your father involved in the battles against elemental evil a hundred or so years ago? If not, did you hear tales of the battles from those warriors from the Five King’s Mountains who battled there alongside the elves, humans and other good armies?

I'm going to go with no, his father was just a minor priest. However given where he grew up, it's perfectly likely that he is good friends with a grizzled veteran who's retired from soldiering to be a teacher, and more than willing to hand out a few stories around the dinner table, etc.


Evangline Venus Van Aurora:

"I think him a cheat, as he cast Guidance on himself, which is not very sporting."


(Vonzara's character for this campaign. The last name is pronounced HAY-vile.)

NPC_Female_Recruitable wrote:

Evangline Venus Van Aurora:

"I think him a cheat, as he cast Guidance on himself, which is not very sporting."

If he did cast guidance I did not see him do so. This place is rather noisy and crowded.


Evangline Venus Van Aurora:

"I think him a cheat, as he cast Guidance on himself, which is not very sporting."

"I was right next to him and heard him boasting his fortitude,
he cast it right after he said

him wrote:
"Other than that there are no rules other than if you pull out without finishing you lose!"

to me that is a cheat, as not everyone can cast magic or has magical gear to aid them."

"It also shows he has no confidence in his own ability."


It's the rules lass...that there are no rules other than finishing your drink. If he wants he can pull out his Bastard Sword and have it help him with a drink? What....it doesn't drink..., he looks at the man across from him and chuckles...


Jin Takashi wrote:

Off in the corner, the elf with coal black eyes contemplates his wine glass. His polished wooden armor making little noise as he reclines, a well worn quarterstaff, the centre of which was wrapped in leather beside him.

He wore his long black hair in a braid down his back. He looked around the room, seemingly unimpressed by the shows of bravado and waited.

Oleg saw the elf who, by his demeanor, seemed to be of a like mind with him. The armored dwarf picked up his drink and sat down across from the elf, trying to be quiet but clanging all the way, even in the loud tavern. He raises his glass, inclines his head in greeting, and says in a low voice:

These humans, alive for 20 years and thinking they know everything about the world. Torag created the entire world at his forge, toiling thanklessly, and for what? That ones such as this may worship a god of drinking, who himself was too drunk to know how he passed the Test of the Starstone. Yet some here can help me, I'm sure of it. The name's Oleg. What brings you to these parts?

Andoran

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Total side note, but I just peeked at your profile Oleg and its really awesomely done. Normally I just end up using Herolabs layout, but having the notes where traits and stuff interact the way you do is really useful.


Evangline Venus Van Aurora:

Then what did you think of my profile?


+1 to Tarlane's comment. Do you mind if I steal it?

The hooded and cloaked woman had moved far from the bar when the drinking contest started. It was getting crowded, far too crowded to be able to keep an eye on all of the patrons. Black leather creaked as she sat at an empty table far from the dancing performer, the fire, and the very crowded bar.

The shadows comforted her and began to lull her to sleep. Her eyelids drooped as the warmth of the ale brought her closer and closer to the edge of consciousness. Her sleeve-covered hands caressed the nearly empty tankard like some delicate flower or bird. The bumps, pits, and other imperfections were barely felt through the thick cloth.

"Heh, won'er if tha other haf-elfs get this drunk."

Before too long the young woman is dozing off, her mismatched eyes closed and her black hair falling down over her face.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tarlane wrote:
Total side note, but I just peeked at your profile Oleg and its really awesomely done. Normally I just end up using Herolabs layout, but having the notes where traits and stuff interact the way you do is really useful.
Allysen wrote:

+1 to Tarlane's comment. Do you mind if I steal it?

Sure thing, I stole the format from one of DM Chaos' aliases anyway, so if everyone formatted their profile that way, he'd probably prefer it ;-)


Oleg Torgun wrote:
Jin Takashi wrote:

Off in the corner, the elf with coal black eyes contemplates his wine glass. His polished wooden armor making little noise as he reclines, a well worn quarterstaff, the centre of which was wrapped in leather beside him.

He wore his long black hair in a braid down his back. He looked around the room, seemingly unimpressed by the shows of bravado and waited.

Oleg saw the elf who, by his demeanor, seemed to be of a like mind with him. The armored dwarf picked up his drink and sat down across from the elf, trying to be quiet but clanging all the way, even in the loud tavern. He raises his glass, inclines his head in greeting, and says in a low voice:

These humans, alive for 20 years and thinking they know everything about the world. Torag created the entire world at his forge, toiling thanklessly, and for what? That ones such as this may worship a god of drinking, who himself was too drunk to know how he passed the Test of the Starstone. Yet some here can help me, I'm sure of it. The name's Oleg. What brings you to these parts?

The elf is a little surprised at the Dwarf joining him, Is he an assassin? No, House Thrune arrogant enough to have me dragged out of here openly, proclaiming thier power..

He replies in a quiet voice, not shy, but one who is used to having to mind his tongue, The promise of a fresh start, good Sir. Here is a place far removed from a century I'd rather forget and not speak of. Though I am happy to talk, and yes, the vast overconfidence and exhuberance of humans is always troubling. I find lack of experience and loss to be the cause.


The last wars against elemental evil were 100 years ago!? Well then I either need to up my age by a lot or rewrite my backstory a bit. Maybe make it my grandfather who died fighting the EE? What do you think DM Chaos? (Bolding text so this stands out amongst all the RP going on.)


Questions - set #2:

Cha Gio/Sai Ling:

I don’t see any background. If you are still interested, please PM me your background before midnight central US time tomorrow, Friday (24 hours from now).

Belor Bladethirst/Dark Netwerk:

Where is Belor from and how did you end up in the northern part of Taldor?

Porthos Ballantica/WesternWolf777:

I like your background, but most of the events, including the attack occurred 80-100 years ago. Your age is 25. If you want to change/modify this, please PM me or post on the thread when you have fixed it. If you are going to fix this, please let me know by tomorrow, Friday, at midnight (24 hours from this post). (I typed this before you recognized your timing was off).

Theodric Milan/Pirate Rob(AxeMurderer0):

What part of Taldor was your families estate located in?
What deity, or deities were revered by your family?

This is the last set for tonight, more to come tomorrow.


"Just some mead, and whatever the house has in the bowl. I think that watching the posturing of males will be more than enough entertainment for the evening."

Andoran

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Ynaeve, you were the one Derith was pestering as well.

Shadow Lodge

DM Chaos wrote:

Questions - set #2:

Answers for Theodric Milan

I didn't have any strong feelings about where the family estate should be, but now I'm picturing it near Zimur (near the Qadiran border)

Abadar is the family deity, which makes losing the estate all the more embarrassing.


The Elven lass in red hued leather armor continues to sit quietly in her shaded corner of the tavern and continues to tend o the large, curved blade. With care and concentration she wipes a light cloth across its mirror sheen length.


Uh oh - is not getting questions a bad thing? By the way, I am on vacation and am away from my pc almost all day but am checking in when I can, it's tough to write posts by blackberry, but note that I am very interested still.


Retooled slightly, I think now completely final version


Okay. I fixed the background/age thing. I wanted to keep it as much intact as possible so I took some liberties with Tiefling physiology. Hope that's okay.


Orion Stormbringer wrote:
Uh oh - is not getting questions a bad thing?

It means he hasn't gotten to you yet, or he's gotten to you and not had any questions because your background is complete and your character sheet is sound. Either way, it's nothing for you to worry about.

201 to 250 of 353 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / Burn like fire, freeze like ice, buried in the ground, void without sound - Temple of Elemental Evil Recruitment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.