Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Temple of Elemental Evil - Delving the depths of the Abyss on Golarian.

Game Master Tirion Jörðhár

The classic AD&D Temple of Elemental Evil - with a Pathfinder and Golarian twist.

Village of Hommlet - with building numbers <-- Legend in Campaign Info


901 to 950 of 3,447 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Braden speaks as he wipes his glasses and lights his pipe,
"I was a businessman. And, although I was excellent with numbers and ledgers, it seemed I had a way of offending almost everyone I dealt with. Even I could get more than 3 wolves on the sail for used goods. Well, let's gather the loot and bring it to town. Thanks for the lead on the goblins Zert."


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Aye, Zert, Oi'd loik tae thank yae as well. Mind yae, yae went a wee bit berserk when yae where in the wee gobbie chamber. Yae must enjoy killin the wee things. At first, Oi thought yae were possessed by some witch er somethin! Oi ken that we needed tae dae it, but Oi didnae get anie pleasure frae it!"


At the comment from Tybek, Zert looks at himself and seems to suddenly realize that he is covered in goblin gore. He attempts to wipe off what he can, but just ends up spreading to across his face and clothes even more, if that were possible.

Glad I could help y'all. Ya al lookin' to hunt more goblins tomorrow? I could ask around to find some.

Let me know if you all are heading back, or doing something else.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

I believe we are all set. If I am mistaken, my friends, please feel free to retcon."

Once the mule is packed with the goods for market, Tybek checks his watch and declares, "It's toim tae gae, yae lollygaggers! Stop yer bletherin, and let's start movin the legs instead o' yer mouths! Oi dannae ken aboot yae, but Oi'd loik tae be far awa from here by dark!"

Chaos, What time is it and when do you anticipate we will make it back to Hommlett? Do you think we will need to camp out or will we make it back by dark?


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Nothing else seems to have presented itself as an option, so back to town is the most practical choice right now.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

+1 load up and out!


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Cash us out as they say at the casino.


Sounds good - Ranim, please give me a Diplomacy roll so I can tell you what the store offers. Unless you all want to go through several rounds of haggling.

Unless you do something exceptional, the traders will never give you full value for anything.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Are you sure you do not want Tybek's assistance. It would go like this.

Diplomacy 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

Tybek Odeon if given the chance to haggle at the Merchant's Guild. wrote:
"Ach, will yae nae get auf yer arse and get up here tae help us?! Can yae nae see that we've been workin hard, unlike yae lazy sloths. Hardly workin is what it looks loik yae're daein tae me!"


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

Ranim is fine alone ;p

As they return to the Hommlett, Ranim prepares her sales pitch for the goods. "Noble merchants, we have come once again bearing more goods. I hope you understand we have not only brought items to barter, but acquired these by helping to rid another band of goblins that menace your town. Which the gold provided will in turn fund further ventures to eliminate this scourge. So please take a kind heart to our cause, and aid us as best able. Thank you."

Haggling Roll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Be sure to add Guidance to your rolls going forward and Arindale is also willing to assist...in the future.


Can't believe you guys don't want Tybek's help. Other than being his usual rude and overbearing self, this time he wiped his large dwarven nose and then spit into his hand before attempting to shake the trader's hand.

Nice roll - price all the stuff out at 45% of its full price. Give me a list of what you got. I am going to try to get the Gameplay Tab updated this weekend and calculate exp.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14
Braden Montajay wrote:
Cash us out as they say at the casino.

As an employee in the gaming industry, I assure you: this is not said particularly often. I prefer it that say, since my salary depends on it!


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Add Tybek's drum to the sell list :-)


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

I have some time, so I am happy to help with the arithmetic, but don't expect to see a drum set on the list!

Loot Sold:

Small leather armor - 4 gold, 5 silver
A small mace. - 2 gold, 3 silver
A morningstar. - 3 gold 6 silver
Leather armor. - 4 gold, 5 silver

The goblin chief had:
Small studded leather - 11 gold, 3 silver
Small shield - 4 gold
Small long sword - 6 gold, 8 silver

The other goblins had:
10 small leather armor - 45 gold
8 small short swords - 36 gold
6 small daggers - 4 gold, 5 silver
10 small clubs -
8 small shields - 32 gold

Total price sold for: 154.5 gold.
Divide by seven and each share equals 22 gold, 1 silver.

Add 22 gold and 1 silver to your character sheets, please.

Personal Wealth:

0 Falcons (p.p.)
72 Sails ( g.p.) +22 = 94 Sails
12 Wolves (s.p.) +1 = 13 Wolves
7 Caps (c.p.)

Loot remaining:

On the Shaman:
An unholy symbol to some unknown deity.
A scarab with the letters TZGY inscribed on it.
A short wand (Cure Light Wounds with 15 charges on it).

Also found in the cave:
Various totems to which appear to be unholy representations of some unknown demon or demons.
2 bluish stones - 5 gold each
3 red gems (culprite) - 10 gold each
1 white gem (quartz) - 10 gold each
2 Cure Light Wounds Potions (Light Blue potions)
1 Restore, Lesser (Red Potion)

When Tybek realizes how much Ranim earned for the party, he becomes a bit defensive. "Well, yae can tell that they gade it tae the lass noice and easily. Oi dannae ken whit yae said tae the greedy bastard, but they must've really loiked yae! Dae yae gie them kisses and such?"

After taking his share of the loot, Tybek mentions to the others. "Now, normally Oi'd say dannae spend all o' yer gold in once place, but here in this wee toon, Oi dannae think we hae a choice!"

"Oi think if we want a noice bed tae stay in then we dannae hae a choice but tae gae tae the Welcome Wench. I dannae loik tae part with mae money sae soon, but Oi dannae care tae be sleepin on the ground! What are all yae rich folk wantae dae?"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Well done Ranim, I told you they would like a pretty face!!!

In response to the tavern comments, We could ask around and see if someone has a house we can rent?

About what next to do, Weren't we told about a ruin to investigate? If so we should check that out Ty. Usually there is treasure in ruins...better than what you find on Goblins.

Treasure share updated.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Aye, Oi loik the idea O' rentin a wee thatched hut with a nice fireplace. We cauld use it fer oor center o' operations. Wha wants tae come wid me as Oi gae and find us the best price?!"


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"I dunno, Ty, is a 'wee' hut enough for six people, Gimpy, and two mounts?"

Wealth updated!


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Well, Oi'm nae difficult. We cauld get a wee bit bigger hut with a barn tae put the critters. Come tae think o' it, a noice space for a workshop wid also be gud. I could get mae tools out and dae some fixin and tinkerin without all o' yae folk bletherin in mae ear all the time! Mebbae Oi cauld even open a wee shop tae fix clocks. It daesnae look loik they hae such a place in toon!"

Tybek pulls out his pocketwatch and checks the time. "Well whatever lofty ideas yae hae, we cannae dae much aboot it tonight! Oi dannae think we hae much choice but tae gae tae the 'Wench' and pay the price! Mebbae the lass and Oi could gie anither duet and they cauld gie us a gud rate on the room!"


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

"Now Tybek, you may want to sit this one out tonight. Too much of a good thing will cause it to become commonplace, and you wouldn't want that, would you? Best to save your stylings for special occasions."

"I do like the idea of investigating these ruins though. Who knows what we may find. Tomorrow of course, after a good rest."


You all return to the town without any other incidents. At the traders, the assistant seems to leer at Ranim as she negotiates. While you know that the price was not what you would get in Yanmass, it was definitely better than what you got last time.

You then head back to the Inn of the Welcome Wench arriving in the early evening. While the faces are different, it is most of the same types. A table of workmen from the castle. A few locals drinking the local brew. Ostler is behind the bar and his goodwife is in the kitchen from which wonderful smells waft forth.

As the sun begins to set, Jaroo, Burne and Rufus all arrive at about the same time and go into a back room. A few minutes later an elderly gentleman arrives and Ostler shows him into the room. Finally, a younger man with religious symbol on his robe comes in. He looks around the room as though searching for someone before being directed to the back room as well.

Knowledge(religion) DC12:

The insignia is that of Iomedae.

Everyone. For things that are readily apparent, I will usually post the skill check (Perception, Sense Motive, Knowledge) in a spoiler. However, there are lots of other things that I will attempt to describe at a basic level in my write-ups, but you need to tell me what you want to inspect and then post your roll or check. For knowledge, my view is that you just post one roll and tell me what the different modifiers would be (in other words, a single roll for any knowledge you have ranks in). The way I look at it, your brain is not parsed into separate sections for Religion, Arcane, and Planes. So just make one roll and then tell me how much you know about each subject based upon that roll.

Let me know if this does not make sense. The reason that I have posted this is that there have been a number of things that I described that nobody asked questions about.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Aye mae friends, here we are again. Now let's see if the service is any better than last time!"

Tybek strolls into the inn, not bothering to wipe his muddy boots at the door and hence leaving a nice trail behind him. Walking up to the owner he asks for a room and a meal in his usual polite way, "With yer prices, Oi'm sure yae hae rooms tae spare in yer bunkroom. We want a bed, some decent grub, and a some o' yer overpriced ale at reasonable prices!"

Diplomacy 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

----------

If Tybek is still in the Inn when the elderly gentlemen and the priest enter, he will turn to Ostler and ask, "So what is the auld geezer and the pious kid dressed up tae worship dae'n here? Dae yae hae a game o' chance goin on in the back room that they dannae want others tae ken aboot?!"


Fortunately for Tybek, Ostler does not employ bouncers.

The serving girl brings the cheapest meal on the menu to the ever stingy Tybek, although even the cheapest meal is quite good consisting of some of the less popular cuts of lamb with a side of brussel sprouts and beets.

At Tybek's inquiry, Ostler just looks at you and shakes his head. If you have questions for them, you may ask them yourself when they leave.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Arindale order a decent meal as well as a couple of ales and then retires for the night.

Probably talking about their castle, it's none of our concern right now...everyone agreed we check out the ruin next??? Think of the gold that is probably lying there waiting for us to claim it!

knowledge religion 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Arindale wrote:

Arindale order a decent meal as well as a couple of ales and then retires for the night.

Probably talking about their castle, it's none of our concern right now...everyone agreed we check out the ruin next??? Think of the gold that is probably lying there waiting for us to claim it!

knowledge religion 1d20+3=4

Yup, Arindale definitely dropped out of religion school.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Arindale wrote:
"Probably talking about their castle, it's none of our concern right now...everyone agreed we check out the ruin next??? Think of the gold that is probably lying there waiting for us."

"Aye, Oi'm sure the ruins wid be a gud place tae gae next, but Oi'm sure there is somethin happenin right here in the back room besides talkin aboot castles, and Oi'm gonnae find oot what it is!"

Tybek, whispers to Arindale as he takes off his chain shirt. "Here, watch mae armor fer me will yae?! Oi'm just goin tae dae some sneakin and find oot what they're talking aboot. If Oi dannae come back b'fore midnight, dannae worry, Oi'm just having a good listen. More n' likely, Oi'll be back soon!"

Tybek waits for a moment when the staff look distracted and sneaks into the back room where the priest and the elderly gentlemen went.

Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

After a long day spent riding and fighting, Maegge's interest lies primarily in recouping his energy. Ordering the elaborate dinner and a glass of the least-expensive ale, he sits at a table talking with Braden and comparing genealogies.


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Braden is happy to afford the elaborate dinner, but well water is fine for him. Sitting with Maegge, he remarks:
"Maybe we should have brought our mounts inside. I know they have to be quieter than an armored dwarf. Anyway, the Montajays aspire to be wolfriders. I guess being just a plain dogrider is somewhat of a letdown."


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"Maybe. But how many wolfriders are also wizards? You can do lots of things a wolfrider couldn't even imagine, right? Besides, being a wolfrider isn't all that. Us Weissams never got into, and my Da and his brothers are all quite well respected," replied the younger Maegge.


DM Rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 19

While you all enjoy your meals, the ever surly dwarf quietly disappears into the back

Tybek:

You make your way to the back of the room and find a curtain to hide behind that is adjacent to the wall of the small room into which the group went.

Give me a perception roll.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

In the Back Room:

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Tybek creeps into the room and is mostly preoccupied with trying to be quiet that he does give much thought to listening to the others.


Tybek:

The door to the room was closed. Were you going to try to open it and go in? I assumed that you were trying to find a place to listen from without.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

In the Back Room:

Yes, Tybek is trying to sneak into the back room to hear what is going on. I gave you one stealth check and one perception check. Here are some more checks in case you need them.

Sneak, sneak, sneak, Oi've got tae sneak tae tak a peek!

Disable Device 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Braden is somewhat mollified by Maegge's words, "When I can summon and ride creatures better than a wolf, I think I will be able to return with pride. Between us, I can see us creating a formidable set of natural and otherworldly creatures. To that day."

Braden holds up his glass of water.

"I have dinner this time."
Braden plops down the wolves on the table to cover the dinner.


Tybek:

You silently enter the room and hear the discussion which appears to be mostly about the work on the new castle, reports of another bandit raid on the road toward Galt and that several cattle were stolen from one of the outlying farms.

After about two or three minutes you hear Jaroo's voice.

Master Dwarf. I do not know how long you plan on hiding behind that curtain, but the chairs in this room are far more comfortable.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Chaos:

"Ta daa!" Tybek replies as he emerges from behind the curtain with his hands up and says, " Uhmm, richt yae are! Mind yae, Oi was just inspectin the curtains. They sure are nice dannae yae think?"

Bluff 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3

Walkin up to the table and plopping himself down on a chair he says, "So what are yae playin at here? Can yae deal me in?"

Diplomacy 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 8


Tybek:

Jaroo looks at you and just shakes his head: You are as bad a lier as you are a sneak. I do not know what you and your friends want. But here in Hommlet, we do not like troublemakers.

Now, go and get your friends and tell them to come in here so that we can learn what you all want.


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

Planning another long evening, Ranim orders a light meal and a tea with honey along with her wine. After partaking her meal, and noticing that Tybek has wandered off, she'll offer another performance for the evening. Her choice of songs this evening will focus on the glories of old, remembrance of the past.

In between performances, she'll stop at the various tables, hoping her songs will have stirred memories from long ago, and subtly seek to learn more about the nearby ruins.

Perform (Sing): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Perform (Dance): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


While Ranim's dancing is truly mesmerizing, her singing this night leaves something to be desired.

Ranim:

You overhear a few locals complaining about the lack of any movement by the town guard to stop the bandits who are becoming more brazen in their attacks.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Chaos:

Jaroo wrote:

"You are as bad a lier as you are a sneak. I do not know what you and your friends want. But here in Hommlet, we do not like troublemakers.

Now, go and get your friends and tell them to come in here so that we can learn what you all want. "

"Listen Jaroo, Oi'm nae a troublemaker. Oi'm usually a trouble finder, because somehow it daes reach me, but it's usually nae mae fault. Oi'll admit, inspectin the curtains wasnae the only reason Oi was in here, but I didnae lie tae say that's whit Oi was daein. Noo, the other reason Oi'm here is b'cause Oi'm a curious sort and the truth is that Oi cannae help maeself sometimes. When Oi saw the auld gentlemen and the young priest enter, Oi couldnae guess whit was gaein on. Oi thought that mebbae yae had a game o' chance gaein on back here. Oi couldnae help maeself and needed tae see and hear fer maeself."

"As fer the rest of the company, well other than Arin, they dannae even ken that Oi'm here. As fer whit they want, well Oi've got a pretty gud idea. The twa halfling want lots of food and enough gold tae pay fer it. The simpleton Arindale wants the life of an adventurer where he can find treasure and be happy. Ranim wants tae make some music and try tae make the world a better place or somthin. Glorfin is on some holy quest that he thinks is his destiny or some such nonsense like that. As fer me, Oi want it all. Oi loik gud fud, drink, treasure, making music on mae drum, and if Oi dae hae a destiny, Oi'd like tae find that tae!"


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Braden enjoys the performance. "Maybe all that singing while fighting goblins took its toll. But the dancing is quite good, don't you think."

Braden walks out to check on the animals during a break.

Ruins tomorrow, can't stay up too late."


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"Uh, yeah, she's very good at it," Maegge blushes slightly at Braden's observation of Ranim's dancing. "You're checking on the creatures? I should check on Gimpy as well."


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Arindales eyes seem to drift to the back room...he tries to hide the look of concern on his face...
bluff 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Tybek:

Jaroo continues to stare at Tybek. Then the other robed man who was in the inn the prior night, you think his name is Burne, speaks up: Master Dwarf, I will only say this once. If you wish to be welcomed into this town, please go and ask your friends to come in here. We do not mind adventurers, in fact some of us used to be adventurers, but only when they are not harming the town. Sneaking around and listening to conversations that are none of your business is not a good way to make an impression.

He pauses for a moment: Now, go and get your friends. You can tell them one of two things. You can ask that they come in here to talk with us all, or you can tell them that they are no longer welcome in this town.

Burne then stops speaking and sits down again.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Tybek glumly returns outside and gathers up his companions at a table and addresses them.

"Oi was in the back room speakin tae Jaroo and a fella who Oi think has a name of Burne or somethin and they wid loik tae blether tae all of us. Could yae gather yer belongings and Oi'll take yae in tae speak with them? Mind yae, Oi wid be careful, because they hae a real attitude and Oi wid nae trust them mair than yae could throw them. The bastards even accused me o' sneakin and lyin! Oh, and tae top it off, they said that if yae dannae gae back there, they said yae wouldnae be welcome in the toon any mair."


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

"How would they have gotten the impression you were sneaking?"

Braden looks around desperately for Ranim.
"Ranim, we need you. Looks like Tybek was doing some negotiating on his own. And we know how that ends."

Braden decides to make the best of it. He lights up his pipe and heads into the room.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Braden wrote:
"How would they have gotten the impression you were sneaking?"

"Well, Oi think it was b'cause they found me behind the curtain and when they asked me whit Oi was dae'n, Oi tauld them that Oi was inspectin the curtain. They said Oi was lyin, but that isnae true, Oi was inspectin the curtain, mostly tae see if Oi could stay hidden behind it, but that wasnae a lie! Oi just forgot tae mention that Oi was tryin tae hear whit they were sayin an all. Well, in the end, they were richt angry and they didnae wantae hear whit Oi was sayin. They tauld me that if we want tae stay in this toon, that Oi better get mae friends tae hae a word wid them. Oi tried tae tell them that yae folks had nothin tae dae wid mae choices and that Oi made them all on mae own, but they widnae believe it! I didnae mean tae get any o' yae intae trouble and that's the truth." Tybek pulls out his pocketwatch and gives a quick nervous glance at it. "Can yae please come along now? Oi dannae want tae keep them waitin any longer!" Tybek escorts the company to the back door and opens it to let his friends enter first.


Waiting on a few more people to post before moving on.


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

Listening to Tybek's story, trying to translate through his thick accent (a task she has found to become only slightly easier), she lets out a sigh as Tybek begins to lead them, followed by a small laugh. "At least you keep things interesting, Tybek. Though at least we know they won't lock you up. Guards wouldn't last a week before quitting." She holds a laugh inside, waiting for the dwarfs outburst as they walk.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Ty, for now I think you should let us do the talking. It appears that you have gotten yourself in enough trouble for the moment.

He gives Ty a knowing look and then hands him and ale.

Ranim, you should probably take it from here before we get into any real trouble. he says more assertively than you have ever seen him...

901 to 950 of 3,447 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Temple of Elemental Evil - The black heart of natural catastrophe. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.