Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Temple of Elemental Evil - Delving the depths of the Abyss on Golarian.

Game Master Tirion Jörðhár

The classic AD&D Temple of Elemental Evil - with a Pathfinder and Golarian twist.

Village of Hommlet - with building numbers <-- Legend in Campaign Info


651 to 700 of 3,447 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 +3 for low light


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

"Tybek, look out!" Ranim calls out as she begins to sway about, inspiring her allies on.

Inspire Courage for surprise action.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Huh?
perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Arindale has had his weapon out pretty much the entire time...not trusting the Goblins to not have a trap waiting for them.

How far is Tybek and the boar?


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 So much for a mega +Per mod... lol

"Huh, what's going on?"


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Ranim wrote:
"Tybek, look out!" Ranim calls out as she begins to sway about, inspiring her allies on.

"Err? What the hells?" Tybek doesn't know what is about to happen, but he jumps out of the way and takes cover at Ranim's warning.

Reflex Saving Throw 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22

Ranim, is inspire courage +1 on Attacks and Saving Throws?


Good grief, what are you all just sitting by the computer waiting for updates? I thought I was the only one doing that. Within 17 minutes of posting, all 6 players have responded. Unreal.

Ranim spots the charging boar, but Tybek is caught by surprise as he was looking for goblins, not wild pigs. Seeing the boar, Ranim calls out a warning and then begins to sing about bacon, giving everyone a big smile and making them really want to kill this overgrown pig.

Initiative:

Arindale: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Braden: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Glorfin: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Maegge: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Ramin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Tybek: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Boar: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Zert: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Zert Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Surprise Round

Arindale
Ramin
Boar
Glorfin

Round 1

Maegge
Arindale
Ramin
Zert
Boar
Tybek
Braden
Glorfin

Map - Boar Fight

Arindale is up, then the pig, then everyone else except Tybek and Braden. Figure the boar is planning on attacking Tybek unless something strange happens, so feel free to post your round 1 actions.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Arindale whispers Cayden's name again, allowing him to move easily in any terrain, he then charges across the bushes, moving as easily as the boar before trying to strike it.

Activate Agile Feet as a free action, charge to K,8 make single attack. Swift action ferocious stike.
moringstar atk ferosity inspire charge 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 21 dam 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

His morningstar catches the surprised boar on the hind quarters.

Current Effects:
HP: 11/11
AC: 16* Reduced from 18 due to the charge
Inspire Courage: 3/3r (minimum due to lingering performance)
Agile Feet: 4/5
Ferosity: 4/5

Watch out Ty!


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14
DM Chaos wrote:
Good grief, what are you all just sitting by the computer waiting for updates? I thought I was the only one doing that. Within 17 minutes of posting, all 6 players have responded. Unreal.

Yes.

Maegge, being at the far rear of the column and not seeing what's happening up front, will wait to see what's going on before acting. Delay Initiative


Surprise Round

Much to the boar's surprise, a large morningstar suddenly smashes its flank drawing blood and leaving it with a bruise that its grandchildren will tell their friends about, if it lives that is.

The Boar shakes off the wound and continues to attempt to gore Tybek.

Attack-gore: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

However, Tybek in his confusion trips over a vine, which together with the shot to the boar's flank by Arindale causes his nasty tusks to pierce nothing but air.

Everyone up but Braden and Tybek


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

That seemed to work.. Arindale says to himself...

Arindale whispers Cayden's name yet again, allowing him to move easily in any terrain, he then shifts 5' into the flank with Ty but saves the special strike.

Activate Agile Feet, shift to K,7 make single attack.
moringstar atk inspire flank 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 7 dam 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

He moves easily, but this time he trips on a tree root causing him to almost lose grip on the weapon. Crap!

Current Effects:
HP: 11/11
AC: 18
Inspire Courage: 2/3r (minimum due to lingering performance)
Agile Feet: 3/5
Ferosity: 4/5


Profile not in use

Surprise:

Glorfin sees the boar, but with the preponderance of stone it takes time for action to be elicited from his limbs. When he is able to compel movement from them he lumbers forth - bringing his warhammer from belt-loop to hand and ready as he does so.

Move to L,8 - drawing weapon as part of move.
Can't charge due to friendlies in the way.


Ramin, you are up. Let me know whether you are continuing the performance, or stopping it and hoping that the Lingering Performance lasts.

Seeing the boar, Zert draws his sword and steps forward to M8 attacking the boar with his sword.

Attack-longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The blow looks like a grievous wound, but the boar continues to fight on once more swinging its large tusks at Tybek.

Attack-gore:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

This time the boar lands a blow to Tybek's abdomen which cuts under his armor and rips a huge gash in his stomach. Tybek looks down rather stunned to see his blood, and a large amount of stored alcohol, leaking onto the ground at his feet. The next thing you know all is quiet as both Tybek and the boar fall to the ground bleeding out.

Tybek - Inspire Courage is +1 Att/Dam/Saves vs. Fear I believe. Look at the Bard info.


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Braden, shocked at the savagery of the boar attack, can barely remove his pipe before both the dwarf and the boar are bleeding on the ground.

"Help him, yes the dwarf."


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"What is going on up there?"

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

"So, uhh, who's spear is that sticking out of the boar? If we're in goblin country, maybe there's more goblins just around the bend," worried Maegge.

I'm assuming Arindale will have gotten Tybek back up by the time he's able to see what had happened.


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

Round 1

Stats:

HP: 9/9
Bardic Music: 7/8
Spells
1st - 2/2

Seeing Tybek fall, Ranim quickly moves to the off-key dwarf, preparing to draw upon her healing lore to help him recover.

Double move to N7. Wasn't sure if still tracking combat, so assuming yes for now. If not, Ranim will heal Tybek with Cure Light Wounds.


Profile not in use

Glorfin watches impotent as the boar tears through Tybek's defenses to lay the dwarf low. With a look to Arindale "Your talents are needed friend." Glorfin keeps his guard for further porcine monstrosities on the loose. If the next few seconds do not give him cause for fear, he will put his hammer back at his waist and pull out the spear in the boar's side.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Am I correct in thinking that the boar died immediately after striking Tybek? Is this because the boar could not handle the Maheto Stout that he imbibed upon ripping open Tybek's stomach?

Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! Tybek's pocket watch is going strong, but his life is fading as time ticks away!


Zert just looks down at the fallen dwarf: Nasty things these boars. Gotta watch out for the tusks my friend.

He then steps out of the way to allow the others to heal Tybek.

Combat is over. Roll your heals.


Profile not in use

As Arindale tends to Tybek, Glorfin looks over the spear... trying to determine if it is shoddily made...
Appraise: take ten for 11 - to see if it looks goblin made


It looks like a goblin spear. It is actually about 1/2 a spear as the spearhead is stuck in the boar, but the shaft has been broken off.


Profile not in use

Warily Glorfin drops the spear and brings his hammer back to hand. To Maegge he adds "Your thoughts may have truth... who among us can follow the path this beast made?" gesturing to the boar with the tip of his shield.


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

Figure with Tybek's wounds, 2 heals might be required, so tossing one on him as well Arindale.

Seeing how wounded Tybek is, Ranim utters a few musical chords, laying her hands upon the dwarf's wounds and watches some of them close.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Arindale stops his bleeding and checks to make sure the Dwarf is still alive...
Healing take a 10 to stabilize.
Good, he is alive although it is a very bad wound. Maegge come here and help me with this wound.

Asking for an assist from her on my heal check. Assumes she helps...
He takes his time and binds the wounds...cast Guidance and use charge from healing kit.

heal take 10 assist guidance kit 10+6+2+1+2=21 Gain 1 point
Convert Bless into healing.
May Cayden cure thy wounds and bolster thy spirit! Cast cure lights wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Cayden, grant your respite to the weary and the injured! Channel Positive Energy 1d6 ⇒ 4

Cayden, grant your respite to the weary and the injured! Channel Positive Energy 1d6 ⇒ 1

suckkage rolling...9 points plus 7 from Ranim is 16, 1 away from max.


Profile not in use

Just a note - Healing deadly wounds will take an hour... not sure we're ready to spend that time now?

PRD wrote:
Treating deadly wounds takes 1 hour of work


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Maegge dismounts Gimpy to help Arindale treat Tybek's wound, helping to push exposed intestines back inside the dwarf's abdominal cavity before Arindale's divine healing powers seal and cleanse the gaping wound.

Finished his part in getting Tybek back on his feet, Maegge takes a look into the brush to see where it had come from.

Survival (track animal): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Waving his hand in the direction the boar had emerged from the underbrush, "The boar came from that direction, breaking branches and trampling grass like there was no tomorrow."


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Tybek is stabilized and his wounds begin to close with Ranim's healing touch. However, the refreshing energy of Cayden Cailean really brings the Dwarf around!

"Ugghhhh!" Tybek moans as he gains consciousness. "Whit happened? Oi didnae sae what happened, but Oi have one hellava belly ache! Mind yae, Oi dannae mind that healing waft of ale Oi smell!"

Noticing the wild boar dead at his feet, Tybek comments, "Ach! Look what happened tae this beastie! Did some gobbie lose his wee pet?"


You are welcome to follow the boar. The spearhead appears to have been lodged in the boar for a few days, so it would take quite a bit of tracking. Maegge figures that the boar was probably attacking anything it saw due to the pain from the spearhead stuck in its flank. On the flip side, if someone wants, you have a good meal or two, more if you can get someone to clean and cut the boar.

Any yes Tybek, between the channels and the CLW from Arindale, the whole area now has a faint aroma of beer.

Let me know if you are going to use the healing kit and wait, or just the magic and move on.


Profile not in use
DM Chaos wrote:
The spearhead appears to have been lodged in the boar for a few days

This changes Glorfin's intent - initial perception was a recent wound. As it's old, he would not promote chasing down the boar's trail.

And I vote we don't wait for the healing kit based healing, and just use the magic - until it's time to camp for the evening.

As Tybek returns to the living world Glorfin nods "It is good to see colour return to your face kinsman... but we should press on if you've strength to travel?"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Arindale would have moved forward with the healing kit unless one of the more "leader" types stops him. If stopped Ty is 2 away from max.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Maegge would prefer to butcher the boar if given the time to do so.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Glorfin wrote:
"It is good to see colour return to your face kinsman... but we should press on if you've strength to travel?"

"Aye, Oi can dae that! Oi may need tae stop fer a drink every noo and again, but Oi'll survive."

"Well, as Oi look at the size of this wee beastie, Oi wouldnae mind keepin some o' the meat tae mak a noice dinner tonight. The price sure wid be better than what we paid at the Wench! What dae yae think? Should we be cartin the deid beastie around wid us, or shall we skin it and cook er up richt noo? Look at the wee folk with their mouths a savorin! Oi ken what they want tae dae!"


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"I can have some nice, crisby bacon ready in no time!"

The only question is if doing so will attract a group of nine dread wraiths...!


Na, I usually hold off the dread wraiths for level 2 or 3. More likely a dire bear or young dragon.


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

"How about we butcher the boar? It would be a crime to waste prime swine."


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Braden wrote:
"How about we butcher the boar? It would be a crime to waste prime swine."

"Har Har! Whit did Oi tell yae! The twa hobbits hae an appetite that cannae be met! Oi admit, it daes sound awfully gud. Oi just dannae ken if it'll attract unwelcome attention."


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

If I used heal on Ty, you had the time to butcher the beast.


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

"I suppose it would help with costs and all that, but shouldn't we be killing the goblins instead?"


DM is ROFL at the current debate between healing an injured party member 1 hp while butchering a pig versus finding and killing monsters.

Maegge:

You might want to read Goodberry. A great druid spell if you have plants around.


Profile not in use

Glorfin bristles as their expedition to take action against growing evil... has turned into a pig hunt.

Fine - lets eat the hour before we keep going, but the halflings need to butcher their own meat.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Oi dannae think my kinsman, Glorfin, is tae keen tae hae fresh boar, but if yae start butcherin and cookin noo, then mebbae we can still get some goblin cleavin in today as well!" Tybek pulls out his pocket watch and remarks. "Can yae get this meal ready within the hour mae wee friends?"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Stop jabberin' and moving around while I treat this wound Ty, as much talking as you do they will know we are coming from a mile away! he scolds the dwarf.

As soon as he is done and the halfling finish with the boar he says to Ty, I know we shouldn't be surprised but maybe Glorf or myself should be in front? We are the best protected. points to his shield and scale in case Ty doesn't understand.

He then take several deep swigs of his beerskin and is ready to go.
Trait activated.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Arindale wrote:
"Stop jabberin' and moving around while I treat this wound Ty, as much talking as you do they will know we are coming from a mile away!"

"Ach! It still daesnae feel perfect, but Oi'm daein fine! Whit's the auld sain, 'Nae pain, nae gain!' But dannae worry aboot the gobbies, they willnae be able tae understand a word that Oi say!"

Arin wrote:
"I know we shouldn't be surprised but maybe Glorf or myself should be in front? We are the best protected."

"Oi dannae mind if yae tak some of the hits up front, but Oi just dannae want yae scarin awa the gobbies wid yer loud armor clankin! Yae really ought tae learn how tae be quiet and sneak like! All Oi ask is that as soon as yae see any wee green beasties or anything a wee bit oot of the ordinary, let me ken and Oi'll dae a bit o' scoutin!"


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Maegge will take the one hour used by Arindale to help treat Tybek's wound with the Healing Kit to take a few choice cuts from the dead boar.

"'Waste not, want not' my Da always told me," quoted Maegge aloud, drawing his dagger and getting down to work on the boar.

Survival (field dressing): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 You can use this roll to determine how much meat - or what quality - I was able to get during the one hour we're forced to stop anyways. Judging by my roll, it looks like we'll be dining on spare ribs and bacon-wrapped loin chops tonight!


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Maegge wrote:
"'Waste not, want not' my Da always told me,"

"Wid yae look at yae go! Oi'd say yae must've done this b'fore, mae friend. Yae seem tae be usin every single part of that wee piggie! Jist dannae ask mae tae eat the snout! Oi cannae stand the thought o' eatin boar boogers!"


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"Well, Tybek," commented Maegge in the midst of pig remains, "my family are hunt masters and game keepers back in Andoran so you might be saying as I've had some practice over the years."

Maegge concentrates on cutting just so before resuming, "No snout, got it. How about a tusk for a trophy? I probably have time for that, though you seem to be doing a lot better now which means we should get going pretty soon."


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Maegge wrote:
"Well, Tybek," commented Maegge in the midst of pig remains, "my family are hunt masters and game keepers back in Andoran so you might be saying as I've had some practice over the years."

"I didnae ken that a druid wid be so gud at cuttin, choppin, and eatin wild beasties. I wouldae thought yae tree lovin folk wid just look at the animals and mebbae pet em or something!"

Maegge wrote:
"No snout, got it. How about a tusk for a trophy? I probably have time for that, though you seem to be doing a lot better now which means we should get going pretty soon."

"Aye, a tusk would mak fer a nice ornament tae remind me o' the time the angry boar tried tae tak oot mae gizzard! Aye, Oi dinnae want tae forget that! But whit am Oi suppose tae dae wid the tusk? Am Oi suppose tae wear it on mae neck?"

Tybek glances at his pocket watch and says, "Aye, Oi mae o' had a perilous wound, but when yar're a dwarf, yae learn tae be tough! There's always tae much tae dae and nae enough time tae dae it! So once yae finish up wid yer butchery work, we dannae wantae be lolly gagin aboot much longer." Turning to look over his shoulder to see that Glorfin is out of earshot, he adds with a smile under his bushy beard, "But if yae wantae cook it up, we probly hae just enough time tae eat!"


Profile not in use

Glorfin endures the wait in silence whilst watching the underbrush around them, impatient to continue.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"Odd, Tybek - I was only doing so while waiting for you to be well enough to travel. Since you seem to have regained your appetite, it seems like you are. Very well, let's be about it," stated Maegge matter-of-factly.

He pulled a sack out of his backpack and put the meat inside for later before mounting up on Gimpy, ready to travel.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Maegge wrote:
"Since you seem to have regained your appetite, it seems like you are. Very well, let's be about it,"

"What?! Yae dannae want tae eat richt noo? Are yae nae worried that the meat'll gae bad?! Ach Crivenns!"

Tybek reluctantly packs his stuff up grumbling to himself as he realizes that the halflings are actually preparing to depart and continue onward.

Moments later, Tybek mummbles. "Aye, enough blether! Let's dae the work we came 'ere tae dae!"

Tybek mentions to Glorfin once out of earshot of the halflings, "Oi think the wee folk hae already taken enough time and Oi've managed tae spur them ontae action fer yae! It willnae be lang til we reach the cave noo!"


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

As everyone gets ready to continue on, Ranim comes up near Glorfin and whispers to him, though loud enough to hear, "At least we're not stopping to smoke it as well. That might draw all the goblins in the area to us."

651 to 700 of 3,447 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Temple of Elemental Evil - The black heart of natural catastrophe. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.