Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Temple of Elemental Evil - Delving the depths of the Abyss on Golarian.

Game Master Tirion Jörðhár

The classic AD&D Temple of Elemental Evil - with a Pathfinder and Golarian twist.

Village of Hommlet - with building numbers <-- Legend in Campaign Info


601 to 650 of 3,447 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

As you enter the trading post, there are two men within, one is a short fat man who stumbles out from behind the counter. The other is a tall thin man with sharp features and protruding eyes.

The short fat man steps forward. Well, I am a trader and buying and selling things is my business. Let me see what you have.

Also, as you arrived, you noticed that there was a paddock with several horses in back of the trading post.

Within the trading post are all sorts of goods from farming implements such as shovels and blades for plows to herbs and spices to helmets armor and numerous weapons.

Please give me a list of what all you took from the goblins and the hunters, and what you wish to sell.


Profile not in use

Glorfin rises early with the dawn, but does not breakfast at the inn. Instead he walks outside and around the town, to see if there is an alternative source of food to be had... the pricing of the Welcome Wench still sitting ill with him.

Looking to see if the Mill or Brewmeister does baking, or if any workmen at the castle, etc were cooking up a tradesman's breakfast.
Regardless - he'd meet up with the rest at the Trading Post

Tybek's tone with the owner of the trading post did not sit well with Glorfin, though he did not speak of it with words. With little interest in the proceeds of the sale of goblin arms, he busied himself with looking through the wares before waiting by the door.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Short Trader wrote:
"Well, I am a trader and buying and selling things is my business. Let me see what you have."

Tybek and Arindale bring in the equipment taken from the goblin raid into the trading post:

3 small Shortswords, (List price: 10 g.p. each)
6 small Clubs, (No price listed)
12 small Spears, (List price: 2 g.p. each)
6 small Leather Armor in very poor condition, (List price: 10 g.p. each)
3 small Light Shields (Listed: 3 g.p. each for wood, 9 g.p. each for steel)

"Ughhh!" Moans Tybek as he drops the equipment down inside the trading post. "This here is heavy! It must be all the quality of the items tha gie it the weight!"

Turning to the short man, Tybek addresses him, "Ach! Well, here it is! Oi've brought yae the equipment we're offerin tae sell. As yae can see, we hae some very noice short swords and some authentic leather armor from some fightin gobbies! Wid yae consider an offer o' a hundred twenty sails for the lot?!"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Where is the stuff we took from the bandits Ty? The longbows are worth the most I bet...


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Arindale wrote:
"Where is the stuff we took from the bandits Ty? The longbows are worth the most I bet..."

"White dae Oi look like tae yae? A bloomin Girallon?! Oi only hae twa hands yae ken! Aye, Oi'm gettin them! Jist hauld yae're horses, or yer mule Oi guess!"

Tybek runs out and grabs the equipment from the bandit raid, and brings that in, placing them on the floor. The equipment is as follows:

1 Composite Longbow (+2 Str) (Listed: 100 gold)
2 Shortbows (Listed: 30 gold each)
1 Longsword (Listed: 15 gold each)
2 Shortswords (Listed: 10 gold each)
3 Daggers (Listed: 2 gold each)

"And here are the rest o' the goods. This here is the really gud stuff! Fer this pile, Oi'm willin tae gie it tae yae fer twa hundred sails!"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

composite longbow +2 STR is actually valued at 300gp.


The short fat man looks at the equipment for a minute and frowns, he then calls to the tall thin man: Gremag, ya think we can sell any of this stuff?

The tall thin man comes over and looks at the pile on the floor:
Hmmm, not many goblins around here. They might fit an ugly halfling or gnome, but not much else for the small stuff. Not a very good market here, probably will have to sell it to someone going to Yanmass.

He then looks at the second pile. Bows are in okay shape, but not great. Swords are a little dinged up as well.

He turns back to the fat man: Your call Ramos. This stuff ain't in great shape, gonna be tough to resell most of it. He then turns and walks back to where he was cleaning a suit of chainmail in the back of the room.

The fat man looks back at you: Yep, not much very good here. But, so that you do not have to carry all this stuff around with you, I will give you 50 sails for the lot of it.

Sense Motive DC22:

You think you can do better than this, but not much.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Not sure what the Sense Motive is for but we have probably bought enough equipment to know when someone is VERY obviously trying to rip us off...when someone offers you 50gp for 400gp worth of equipment...

sense motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Arindale scratches his head and looks to Ty, not smart enough to know the prices of such a mound of weapons but unsure if it a fair offer or not...


Profile not in use

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Natch

Glorfin listens to the counter offer of the men of trade, and while kenning it is likely not reflective of what one might fetch in a more settled city... perhaps there truly was little need for weaponry here. No doubt that would change if his premonition for these lands were true.

He leaves the Trading Post and waits for the others to conclude their business.


Need Tybek and/or Ramin to post before I can do anything. Also, is Maegge on this shopping spree as well?


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

Ranim was content to let the others do the bartering, but as it did not appear to be going well, she tries to help out. "Well, perhaps an alternative? We could use a few supplies ourselves, I'm sure. Perhaps we could trade a portion of it for goods instead?"

I'm kind of making an assumption on the supplies part, though I'm sure there's a few things we could pick up. Alchemist fire for example.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


The fat man, Ramos, looks over to Ranim: And, what would you like to trade for?


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Nope, Maegge is stuffing his (and Braden's) face back at the Inn.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Sense Motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Fat Man wrote:
" Yep, not much very good here. But, so that you do not have to carry all this stuff around with you, I will give you 50 sails for the lot of it."

Tybek looks at him like he has three heads. "What dae yae think Oi am, stupid? Oi could tak it tae a junk yard and they'd gie mae far more than that! Would yae consider daein it fer three hundred sails?"


The short fat man looks at you and just shakes his head: Have you seen a junk yard hereabouts? As I said, you are welcome to load it back on your donkey and take it back to Yanmass, you might get more money for it there, you might not.

He looks through the equipment again, checking out the swords and the goblin stuff.
I am ignoring the original 120 offer as you had not included the hunter stuff in that I do not think.

Hmmm, most of the goblin stuff is junk, you could try selling it to the blacksmith or the leatherworker, but they usually prefer new high quality metal and leather - he picks up one of the suits of leather like it is covered in slime - that does not look like in was used as dog bedding.

I will give you 85 for the lot.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

The offer of 300 sails was for everything, including the composite longbow and all of the swords, daggers, and goblin stuff.

"Ach! It wasnae dug bedding! That was leather softener Oi put on the wee leather armor. That's tae keep it supple an battle ready fer a wee warrior! Yae cannae believe whit dried up leather is like tae work with. Usually yae always end up with chaffin problems!"

Bluff 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4

"As fer my offer Oi also want tae point oot that yae will be able tae sell this mighty composite longbow alone fer three hundred sails. The rest of these fine goods will only add tae yer profit! Oi ken yae can dae better than 85, mae friend!"


Profile not in use
Glorfin Umbar-Caeli wrote:

Glorfin rises early with the dawn, but does not breakfast at the inn. Instead he walks outside and around the town, to see if there is an alternative source of food to be had... the pricing of the Welcome Wench still sitting ill with him.

Looking to see if the Mill or Brewmeister does baking, or if any workmen at the castle, etc were cooking up a tradesman's breakfast.
Regardless - he'd meet up with the rest at the Trading Post

Did Glorfin hit paydirt with his walk around town? - or is the only choice to be exploited by the Welcome Wench?


It is pretty much just a small farming village. It has more than many as it was at a crossroads where the routes to Galt and Andoran split for many years, but with the increase in bandit activity, trade has decreased so it is more of just a farming village. The Inn of the Welcome Wench is the only inn/tavern in the village. There are also the set of tents by where the castle is being built which appears to be where the workmen sleep. There is also a Temple to Iomedae on the hill up out of the village to the northwest.

Remember as they keep telling you, this is the only village of note for several days travel, so unless they need something, they will likely not just give you all things.
______________

Don't forget that Tybek started this conversation off rolling a natural 1, which with modifiers is a -11, not a -1.

After wiping the dwarf's spittle from his face for a second time and stepping back with a grimace like he just realized a skunk had sprayed under the door, Ramos looks at Tybek and frowns. Ok Mr. Dwarf, other than the bow and swords, who do you think that I am going to sell this stuff to? Have you seen packs of goblins in town shopping? Or perhaps there is a halfling army camped nearby. I can perhaps give you 100 sails, but that is my final offer unless you and your friends can tell me a better reason to offer more.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

"Well, mebbae Oi could come doon and gie it tae yae fer 280 sails, but that's aboot as low as we're willin tae gae. We wantae gie yae a lot a business in the weeks tae come, but only if yae're willin tae work with us here! Now, if yae look carefully at the bows and swords, yae can see that they alone are worth whit Oi'm offerin yae. Whether yae loik me or not, yae hae tae recognize that!"


Ramos picks up the bow again and gives it a pull.
Seems to be pretty tightly strung, I certainly could not use something like this. Gremag, is this any good?

Gremag puts down the shield that he was cleaning and comes over and draws the bow back.
Yeh, would require someone pretty strong to use this, not much of a market. Probably get more for it down by the forest where there is more hunting.

He hands the bow back to Ramos.
Ramos looks at it again: No way I can give ya 280 for this stuff, even if I were to get top falcon for it, I would hardly make a profit. He thinks for a minute. Looking again at the swords and the goblin stuff. Ok, 125, take it or leave it. You other choice would be a 3 day ride back east.


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Whispers to Ty. It's probably worth more but we need the money Ty, they have us by our loincloths. Let's take it for now and be done with it, at least this will give us enough to feed ourselves while we go find some real treasure.


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

Braden and Maegge have a wonderful breakfast. Braden explains to Maegge how he sees things, "This inn has great ammenities, but I fear it is a way to profit on travelers. I cannot see locals eating here at all. Notice no people in work clothes, only travelers or exotic strangers."

Braden comes up with a plan to minimize his primary weakness, face to face negotiating. He uses ink and quill to put a note on parchment....

'The bearer of this note is hobbit with a good appetite for food. His is not to speak, but is capable of agreeing to a lucrative services contract for food and drink. He has a hobbit friend with a similar appetite. Traveling with him are two dwarves and two humans who may wish to eat too. For the price of 5 wolves per person per day, this company of up to six will require a breakfast, a box lunch, and a sit down dinner. By accepting this contract, which will be renewed weekly with the agreement of the adventuring company and those providing the food.'

The fine print says--'hobbits will be able to request additional meals if they are hungry between the above breakfast lunch and dinner.'

Braden shows Maegge his note. "Let's see if we can wander by the farms and get us an agreement with a good farm wife that can cook."


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Ramos wrote:
" No way I can give ya 280 for this stuff, even if I were to get top falcon for it, I would hardly make a profit."[/b He thinks for a minute. Looking again at the swords and the goblin stuff. [b]"Ok, 125, take it or leave it. You other choice would be a 3 day ride back east."

"Ach! Yae're bein mair stubborn than Arin's mule! Are yae tryin tae rip mae off b'cause Oi'm a dwarf?! Listen, mae friend, we can barely afford tae stay in yer toon as it is! Yer prices in this place are outrageous, and Oi'm sure that if Oi wanted tae buy anything here at yer wee shop, yae wid be chargin me an arm, a leg, and more. Oi really wantae gie yae oor business, but at these rates, we cannae afford tae, even if Oi wanted tae! Now, can yae dae any better on these goods than 125. Oi could come doon just a wee bit mair and gie 'em tae yae at 220 sails! Come on, let's find a price we can both agree on!"


Once again Ramos wipes the dwarf's spray from his face. I am actually surprised that Ostler even allowed you to stay in the inn. But, I just remembered a hunter friend of mine is supposed to passing through here in a few days. He might be able to use the bow. I guess I could move up to 155 sails, but you are robbing me at that price.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Maegge carefully reads over Braden's written contract, one greasy finger hoving under each word as he reads to keep his place.

Finishing, he puts the paper down on the table carefully away from any plates.

"That's fine and all, Braden, but while I don't recall last night too well, hasn't Ranim done better with just her singing and dancing and got both rooms for free last night? She even got our last breakfast in Yanmass covered! Surely we can get her to have food included every day merely by promising to keep Tybek from interrupting her any more?"


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Ramos wrote:
" I am actually surprised that Ostler even allowed you to stay in the inn. But, I just remembered a hunter friend of mine is supposed to passing through here in a few days. He might be able to use the bow. I guess I could move up to 155 sails, but you are robbing me at that price."

"Ach aye! It a deal, then! But mind yae, yae ken yae're gettin the steal oot o' this deal! If Oi wanted tae buy jist the bow back frae yae, Oi'd be paying double that price and yae ken it! If we werenae is such a rush, Oi wouldae haggled wid yae a wee bit mair, but mae company is waitin! It was a pleasure daein business wid yae! We'll hae tae dae this again sometime! Thank you very much good sir! Oi'll be back!"

Tybek counts out the 155 sails to make sure he isn't being cheated and leaves with it safely tucked away in his belt pouch. Once outside, he comments to Arindale.

"Aye, that fella made oot like a bandit, but at least we hae some gold tae get us started."

Turning to Ranim, Tybek adds, "Thank yae, lass, fer helpin us oot! Oi dunnae understand it, but that fella daesnae seem tae like Dwarves! If we ever gae back, we're goin tae hae tae work on gettin him tae warm up tae us! He jist daesnae seem tae appreciate mae wit and charm!"

Tybek returns to the Welcome Wench and distributes shares of gold to the others in the company.

"Here yae gae, my friends! This toon desnae hae much of a market, but Oi got yae a few sails tae help pay the bills! Now let's find Zert and get oot of this toon!"

Tybek gives Braden, Ranim, Arindale, Maegge, and Glorfin 25 gold pieces each. After distributing the wealth, Tybek looks around to see if he sees any sign of Zert.


Ramos smiles and accepts the deal: Good luck with your adventures Master Dwarf.

Heading back to the Inn you find the two halflings still consuming breakfast. Zert is also downstairs finishing off a simple breakfast. He has a longsword at his side and is wearing scale armor.


Profile not in use

Glorfin refuses his share, reminding Tybek that he swore he would not profit from the action taken against the bounty hunter.

Returning to the Wench, Glorfin looks over Zert before asking "How far should we need travel before we come upon the place to which you lead us?"


Zert looks over at Glorfin: Do you all have horses? If you do, it is perhaps an hour, maybe two. On foot probably four hours. If we leave now, we should be there mid afternoon. Good time to get them since they usually sleep during the day.


[(HP 20/26 | AC15 T11 FF13 CMD16 | F+2 R+4 W+2 | Inish +1 Per +3 S.M. +5) Female Suli Bard 3

"How's the roads? We dont' all have horses, but perhaps a wagon may be quicker?" Ranim attempts to offer a helpful suggestion.


Zert replies to Ranim with a big grin like he has not seen a pretty girl in quite some time.
Road? These a goblins we're hunting. They don't have roads. Yer lucky if they even have paths as they tend to be too stupid to even use the same trail twice.


Profile not in use

Glorfin replies "I have not need of a horse, my legs have served to convey me to where I need to go and should suffice."

Ready to rock n roll


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)
Glorfin wrote:
Glorfin refuses his share, reminding Tybek that he swore he would not profit from the action taken against the bounty hunter.
"Aye, that's richt, and yae said Oi would gie some compensation fer my injuries. Sae if yae dannae mind, Oi'll take yer share. Mind yae, if yae start tae run oot of money frae staying at places like the Wench, then dannae hesitate tae ask yer kinsman, Tybek Odeon fer some help!"
Glorfin wrote:
"I have not need of a horse, my legs have served to convey me to where I need to go and should suffice."

"Ach Aye! And these legs o' mine will nae be gie'n oot anytime tae soon. Just make sure yae help mae keep 'em free of gobbie arrows!"


Male Human Cleric 3 (FC) AC 20 HP 29/29 F: +5 R: +2 W:+5 Perc: +2

Ready!


Zert looks down at Tybek: I will take an equal share of whatever is obtained. I will not give you my knowledge and risk my sword without at least equal compensation.

With that, he sits down in a chair, puts his feet up and awaits your response.


Profile not in use

Glorfin nods "That is fair... to whom should we send your share if you die?" stated matter of factly as he looks to the door, then Zert's recumbent pose, then raises an eyebrow.


Zert looks over at Glorfin and raises his eyebrows at the question: I do not plan on dying. If I wanted to die, I would go after the trolls or ogres that live farther away.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

A 5-way split of 155 is 31gp each; will update my character sheet accordingly.

Maegge finishes munching on his last piece of toast while negotiations with Zert complete. Patting his satisfactorily full belly, he gets up with a small grunt of effort.

"I suppose this is it; I just need to get Gimpy and I'll be ready!"


I am assuming that everyone is together with this since I have not heard any objections.

As usual, it is a brilliant sunny day as you all gather before the Inn. Zert looks at Maegge on the stag and throws back his head laughing. What the heck is that? Your horse has horns.

Once he stops laughing, he tells you that you will start on the road out past the temple, and then leave the road about an hour out of town. This road eventually leads through the mountains and on to Galt. He leads the way like he has no care in the world.

The road is well maintained for most of the distance you are on it and there are a number of well tended farms and several orchards with ripe or almost ripe fruit. As you pass the last of the farms, once again the ground begins to dry and become parched and you all remember that this land is in the middle of a drought.

You have left the plains and the hills are more covered with scrub and small trees than before making vision more than about twenty or thirty feet off the road difficult. After about an hour, Zert stops and then points to a small trail that leads into the woods.

I think this is it, a merchant reported being attacked by goblins that came out of here. They defeated the goblins and then followed the survivors for about two hours before they spotted a cave in a hill. I don't think that anyone has been here since then.

He then waits so that the group can assemble into whatever tactics they wish to use on the narrow path.


Hobbit [hp = 19/22; AC14/T14/ff11; F +1; R+3; W+4 CMD 12]

After Braden receives his split, he seems in much better spirits. He is also delighted to be riding Dworkin with fresh air blowing through his hair.

"Aye, it doesn't get much better than this. As hor tactics, Maegge and I will ride in the back as our mobility can be used to maximum advantage. It will also keep droppings behind us rather in front of the rest of you."

Marching order suggested=Tybek+Zert then Glorfin+Arindale then Ranim, then the two hobbits.


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Tybek takes out his pocket watch and checks the time. He then tells the others.

"It's time fer me tae dae some sneakin! Lemmae gae ahead o' yae and see whit's waitin fer us up ahead. Oi'll be back in jist a minute tae tell yae what we are facin! If Oi'm nae back in foive minutes, then yae can come in and gie mae some assistance."

Tybek creeps forward, tiptoeing in his chain mail shirt. Surprisingly, he is actually rather quiet at it.

Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

"This is an elk, Zert. Not a horse," primly corrected Maegge.

I like the march order; it keeps us squishies furthest away from sharp objects.

When Zert calls the group to a halt at the trailhead, Maegge looks around carefully to look for any sign of danger.

Take 20 Perception (danger): 20 + 12 = 32


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

As Tybek approaches the cave he listens carefully and looks for any traps that may be laid out.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 This is +6 for traps and +7 for traps in stonework.


HP 25/25; Per +12 (+2 outside); AC 16, Touch 14, Flat 13; Gimpy HP 28/28; Per +6; AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14

Tybek sneaked along the trail 2+ hours alone?


Was wondering about that. Tybek, you want to sneak and then come back each time?


Dwarf Rogue 3 (hp: 31/31, AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14, Perception +7 (+9 Traps), Stealth +13)

Sorry, I missed the two hours. I was thinking we were just a few minutes away. Clearly, Tybek would stay with the rest of the group until the cave is spotted. He would want to scout out the cave entrance and any activity in stealth once the party reaches the lair.

"Aye, if we hae twa hours tae gae, we better stick together. Now, everyone stop yer bletherin and stay alert! When we get thair, Oi dannae wantae hear yae twa halflings talkin aboot food and anything else! Oor main weaponry here is surprise!"

"Amongst oor weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to Cayden Cailean, and nice red uniforms—oh damn!"


Profile not in use

As the group draws into the narrow path Glorfin shifts his shield from back to arm - but does not yet draw a hammer into his hand. He warily eyes the way ahead, but follows along in relative silence.


As you are proceeding down the path, you suddenly hear the sound of a breaking branch followed by a loud grunt.

I need perception checks from everyone.

Perception=DC15:

You see the tusks of a boar charging from the brush. Oddly it looks like there is a small spear sticking in its thick hide.

You also get an action in the surprise round. It is charging at Tybek in the front of the line.

Remember, there is fairly thick underbrush which the boar knows how to get through, but is difficult four you all. The path is 5 feet wide. I will try to get a map up later if necessary.


Profile not in use

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

I'm assuming initiative is the next step?

601 to 650 of 3,447 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Temple of Elemental Evil - The black heart of natural catastrophe. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.