17 Arodus 4711
- Six brave souls, some seeking adventure, others seeking to root out evil, meet at the Inn of the Spider Queen in Yanmass.
- The land around Yanmass appears to be suffering through a multi-month drought.
18 Arodus 4711
- In the wee hours of the morning, a violent storm strikes Yanmass causing much damage to homes and the caravan tent city outside of the city walls.
- After speaking with Sergeant Iliev, the party met with Corporal of Horse Raev who instructed them to seek out a man named Jaroo who tends the grove in Hommlet.
- The party then reconvened and decided to head out. They travelled north from Yanmass and then crossed the Verduran Fork at a ford.
- In the late afternoon, the party was ambushed by the tracker who had been following Maegge. After a brief combat, the tracker was defeated. The party then revived him and found who he was. They then sent him and his associates back to Yanmass weaponless.
19 Arodus 4711
- The party was awakened in the early morning by an earthquake. Once it ended, the party returned to sleep.
- The party spends the day travelling across the broad plains of northwest Taldor. This day passes relatively uneventfully and at sundown, Maegge is able to identify a safe place to sleep. Using the powers of nature, Maegge makes a small pool of stagnant water drinkable.
20 Arodus 4711
- During the night, the temperature drops much more than expected causing all to huddle close to the fire. This time, rather than a thunderstorm or earthquake, the party finds themselves in the middle of a late summer snowstorm. By morning the storm has ended, but the ground is covered with several inches of snow making travelling slow and muddy for most of the morning.
- About midday while traveling through a ravine between two hills, the party was ambushed by nearly a dozen goblins. After a short fight aided by Cayden's blessings, the party put an end to the attack. After a brief search, the party found itself unable to track the goblins back to their camp and decided to return to the road to Hommlet.
21 Arodus 4711
- This night passes relatively uneventfully, although several members of the party believe they smell smoke on the wind from the north. No flames are seen and by the time a second smell is attempted, the zephyr which brought the smell of smoke is gone.
- Shortly after noon, the party crests a small hill and sees before it in a valley a small town. Passing through the windbreak of trees, the party finds a small well maintained village - Hommlet at last.
- Upon entering Hommlet, Braden takes charge and immediately simultaneously insults and is caught lying to a local housewife.