Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Team Dwarf/Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT (Inactive)

Game Master Chainmail

Homebrew old school campaign where elves and dwarves interact in an ever increasing way as the game continues.
current map


301 to 350 of 3,400 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Brask, Kragg and Magnum build a smoky fire of scrub pine, and after an hour you hear drumbeats and see a procession of fur clad humans wearing intimidating masks of bones and stone appear. The humans seem to be going for a skeleltal, large animal look. They are armed with very large clubs and spears. The group is composed of ten very young humans and two very old humans bringing up the rear.

One of the young men blows a large horn and announces in common "May the one who speaks for you speak to the one who speaks for us. May the one who speaks for us speak to the one who speaks to you. May all honor the peace bond. May no words of treachery or deceit be spoken within these bounds."

One of the older barbarians steps forward, but is still well within a semicircle of fierce warriors.

Magnum gives Theograt an expectant look with a slight shrug.


Thograt steps forward. "I speak for us Dwarves, I will honor the peace bond. We have brought wolf pelts and strong drink to trade. "

Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


The white haired human steps forward. He gestures to Magnum; "the city born with the axes, I heard he was dead." He walks up to Thograt and speaks in a clear voice.

"A group armed as you are can only want one thing, a go at 'the Hall'. It was once the burial ground for our dead, but now it has become a terrifying place. The bad things there are not content to stay in there. For your pelts and strong drink I will unlock the hall and you will enter at least one hour later for three days. After that time if you do not return, I will lock it up again as you will not be returning and I need to keep my people safe. If you find a fine white, bone necklace you must make every effort to return it to me. Is that agreeable?"

He points to Magnum "give me a brace of those axes and you can keep your pelts" Magnum replies "If I come back with some left, I'll gladly trade you an axe a piece for pelts like these."

The old man speaks again to Thograt. "Camp here and I will return at sunrise to take you to the hall, it is only about an hour away. You may hunt only what you can eat for two days if you like."

Magnum drops a liter waterskin on the ground and they take the six white wolf pelts with the waterskin and leave. Just before leaving an almost 7 foot, scarred younger warrior walks right up to Magnum and stands over him and gives him a hard stare, "You can't be as good as they say you are." Magnum laughs, turns his back on him, and says, "You'll find out no one is as good as they say he is and those that believe they are are the ones that are dead."

After the barbarians leave, Magnum says "That was ominous. I'll build a fire to cook the steaks. I gave them some human ale; I saved the good stuff." Magnum drops two more liter waterskins on the ground. "Since Kragg humped my axes, I had room for the important stuff, that is probably enough for one mug for each of us."

Kragg and Brask quickly kill and dress a huge elk and you have a great meal. Magnum has his mug of Giant's Tears and toasts "To treasure more than we can carry." FORT 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"Wow, I stayed on my feet this time." After drinking Magnum seems a little more talkative. "Why are dwarves better company than humans? Because they know when to talk and don't sing stupid songs."

Time to plot among yourselves. Need posts from everyone. This should be one of them dwarf roleplaying moments as drinking is involved. Let me know if you want to do anything special before morning or things go according to script.

Anyone drinking GT needs to make their save. Anyone drinking a tankard of GT must make a 10 Fort save to avoid passing out. Each successive tankard increases the difficulty by 2.

Thograt may set a watch like you have been every day to now (it is standard dwarf protocol in human lands).


Fort:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Brask takes a mug and downs it. He sways a little, shakes his head, and seems to sober up a bit.

"When men talk o' ghosts, there's often some magic, or somthin' about. I don't like tha smell o' this."


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

Unfettered by his last experience with Giant's Tears, Khazad boldly takes a mug and cheers Magnum.
A decent lad you are, bringing this with ya and all. I'd say it's no wonder the humans cast you out - you're too good for them. For the treasure - and the glorious victory over its guardians! Cheers!
Fort save:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2

"Giant's Tear always leads to some fun. So, who will still be able to stand at the end if the night. Not that we need t wait that long."

Neji downs a tankard rather quickly,
Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
...and eyes each dwarf as the conversations continue.


Male dwarf Cleric 1

Not fully trusting Magnum's motives, Kragg will take the drink but refrain from actually drinking the Giant's Tears. As much as it pains him to avoid the best of the dwarven beenr, he is too cautious of the human in unfamiliar territory to drink. Instead he will keep a look out for possible barbarians sneaking up on them. perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 +2 if human

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Looking askance at the others, Hon merely purses his lips. He politely declines the brew but toasts the others while poking at the campfire. ”For the halls, For us and to success…” Hon volunteers for the first watch. Stands up, hitches his white outergear a bit, steps out of the firelight and into the darkness. Snow gently muffling his steps as he fades from view. His backpack and bedroll remains tightly packed nearby.

Odd that the first time you requested a bit of RP, I’m in no mood for it. My RP muse has deserted me tonight. Meh.


"I'll drink Hon's mug." FORT 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"Still up."

Big Mug says - we need to get the favorable omen Magnum, and that was two--you can have my cup.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"Woo hoo that's three; an I feel great."

Thograt:
Thograt feels the blessings of the dwarven gods send a chill through his spine. For a second he sees an ivory necklace now tainted with threads of black in it around the neck of a skeletal figure with all-seeing blood red eyes centered in a vision of the ice and stone monolith. Then abruptly his vision is gone.


Thograt grumbles under his breath about the way these visions never seem to show mountains of unguarded gold and gems then drinks his own mug. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 keeling over unconscious.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2

Neji looks at Magnum and cheeks flush red. She stands and walks to him, releasing her fur coat to fall from her shoulders. It is clear for Magnum to see what the gnome wants.


Thograt:
Thograt gets a further GT vision - that of cold, dark hall with creatures that are not dead and not alive - THE UNDEAD

Thograt passes out, mumbles excitedly and immediately wakes up with a start. He has had a GT vision.

Magnum is somewhat intoxicated and smitten with Neji. He wraps his large snow cloak around her and they wander off.
Need to keep things PG-13

Secret DM Roll:
1d20 ⇒ 14

Kragg and Hon stay vigilant, and the night passes uneventfully under their watchful eye-Magnum and Neji take a later watch.

The bear clan arrives to take you to 'the Hall'. On the one hour march up a well traveled path to a large icy, rocky mountain, Magnum asks Thograt what he saw. "I heard GT gives these visions, so I bought some hoping we'd see something of the future.'

Two granite doors with a huge lock stand at the base of the huge monilith, a structure that seems natural but with regular sides and shapes. It as if it were carved out of the stone and ice by a giant sculptor that kept the basic shape of the mountain intact.


Thograt stares up at the massive structure This place is guarded by the living dead, it's not gonna be easy. You sure your up to it Magnum?


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

Living dead? How do we make them the dead dead again? This should be right up your alley, Thograt.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2

"Living Dead, hey? I actually have something that will effect them directly, rather than just boosting you men."


"Nuthin' a sharp axe ta tha neck can't cure."
Brask smiles as he pats his greataxe.

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

"Thograt, as speaker, please ask how many have attempted and how many have stepped out three days later." A calculating look enters his eye. Quietly speaking to himself (or perhaps to anyone who makes an effort to listen) "A group armed as you are can only want one thing, a go at 'the Hall'. How many??? He pauses as if expecting an answer, "It was once the burial ground for our dead, but now it has become a terrifying place. The bad things...not content to stay in... For your pelts and strong drink I will unlock the hall. Small door charge for rumored treasure and only want a bone necklace in return..." Another small pause and a critical scrutiny at the Bear clan. "Will you greet us with open arms or will we survive the catacombs only to be struck down by friendly fire?"

He returns his gaze to Thograt. Then takes off his backpack and does a final (third one this morning) inventory of his gear.


Male dwarf Cleric 1

Kragg will like wise check the full stock of inventory he is carrying. Magnum, ye'll want your weapons back yet I suppose or ye going to let us dwarves do all the fight'n. As far as I'm concerned the more weapons the better right about now so I'll keep'em close and ready. No guarentees I'll be near ya to give ya one if ya needs it though. Twith that Kragg frees 1 hatchet from the bandoliers and is ready to enter. Hatchet in 1 hand, Ugrosh in the other. Since Thograt's in charge, Kragg will let him decides who leads. Kragg will proceed as silently as he can keeping an open eye out for any trouble. He will not speak unless he needs to or is asked a direct question.

stealth 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 +2 vs humans


Magnum speaks in pretty good dwarven.

"I don't think they speak dwarven. I was going to keep my dwarven to my self so I could hear when you talked behind my back, but I guess this is the time for it."

"Hon has a right to be suspicious. I cased this place years ago when I visited--I don't plan on being locked in on their terms and couldn't find another exit. Kragg, you are carrying my third set of reloads. I go through them quickly." Magnum has a full set of hand axes and hatchets on his person now, shows Kragg another set of each in his pack.

He motions to the young, tall, scarred barbarian, "Scarface, how many have entered, and how many have returned? "

Scarface answers "Many plus many and none."

The older barbarian approaches the large keyhole and draws out a huge key and turns in a half turn clockwise engaging an elaborate mechanism. You hear a series of gears engage as two 20 foot montrously heavy but well balanced doors are released and then easily pushed by the old man open to swing 90 degrees to a stop against the wall. These doors are obviously of dwarven construction. There is a 20 foot wide and 40 foot long antechamber with another set of doors in front; the ceiling is about 20' high.

"I will shut the outer doors and you will wait one hour inside before opening the inner doors. That will give us time to get away."

He motions you into the antechamber. The light from the new day illuminates this plain stone chamber well, but it will be dark when the doors close. If Hon was suspicious before, he is even more suspicious now.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2

Before entering, Neji scopes around and picks up a few small stones to drop into a pocket. She casts Light on one of these and holds it tightly inside he closed fist. Should she need some light, she will permit a small gap between her fingers to form, enabling her LowLight Vision without drawing too much attention.
She falls in line behind the beautiful, burly dwarves.


Hon:
Magnum hands you a bag and points at the bottom of the doors and makes a hammering motion, in the bag is a hammer with 8 wooden wedges. They wooden wedges look like they were carved from the local pine trees recently.

Magnum hands Neji two small wands with a large loop of string around each one. "You may need these."

Neji:
Magnum told you about an old thieves trick of keeping track of wands last evening. A large loop of string has smaller loops of string around them. When you expend the charges, you cut the loops. About the two wands: One has a large loop with five very smaller loops, the other has a large loop with one very small loop. Using Read Magic you find: The wand with five smaller loops is labeled Magic Missile x2 (on a tag on the large loop) - the wand with only one loop left is labeled Scorching ray x2 (on a tag on the large loop).


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2

"Thank you, Magnum, I will use these well. You know, this wand here, reminds of this one time, on band camp..."

GM:
I'm not 100% sure what you mean with the wands. I guess Magic Missile has 5 charges, and Scorching Ray has one charge. What doe the 'x2' mean.


Neji:
That would spoil the fun -- leave you to figure it out.


Well you can't just leave....so....

The party enters and the doors are swung shut. Lini opens her hands and produces some light. Hon wedges both doors well shut using wedges and a hammer from a sack. Magnum withdraws two wedges and a hammer and approaches the keyhole. When he sees the key being inserted he quickly hammers his wedges into the keyhole.

"Those bastards were going to lock us in. We can leave when we want to and they can't come in. I think we should plan to be fully healed if we leave this way."

Two simple doors enter the main area and open in. You are ready to begin. I need your marching order. I will post a map soon.


Male Dwarf Fighter 4

"Grrh! Never trust a barbarian, that's what I say! Just you wait till we return with that necklace, I'll make a copy of it with their teeth."
Khazad spits and grits his hands to get a tighter grip on the glaive, then steps forward with a grim face, ready to meet whatever may wait for them inside. He is the embodiment of his family name now.

Going first in line, after the scouts if we send any. If memory serves, I should have one CLW potion and one oil of magic weapon?

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

Good catch Chainmail. Hon would be speaking in Dwarven although I did not state such.

Grinning as the Magnum hands over his preparations, "I don't blame them for locking the door behind us. Buyer beware and all that. Hold for a minute." Hon quickly applies the wooden wedge to the keyhole or its version from the inside. He takes his time listening first for any attempts to bar the entry beyond jiggling the key then examines the dwarven foyer interior. Reaching into one of his pouches, he resumes talking to himself, lost in thought. "Lessee here, this key counterclockwise goes here, engages that gear... Shine that light over here please... hmmm mmm. Crunch

Spoiler:
Taking 20 because I can: Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 and Disable device(allow the key to work but juryrig gear to unlock from inside when ready).20 + 5 = 25

Turning to the others only after meticulously putting his gear back, "Now if something prevents me from returning, you'll not be locked in. The door is truly locked, but push this wedge (donated from our esteemed Magnum) into this gear to unlock from inside when you are ready. Lets see about the inner door, now." Once again, losing himself in the moment he examines the inner door.
Crunch

Spoiler:
Taking 20 because I can: Perception: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 = 16(+1 from trap detection) and Disable device(unlock if locked)20 + 5 = 25

Satisfied that he has done what he can. He once again puts away his tools, hefts his warhammer testing the weight playfully. "Is everyone ready for the funtimes to begin?" But his smile does not reach his eyes, just an anticipatory gleam.

*edited for clarity of crunch bonuses.


Hon takes his time to examine the lock. This lock is four times the size of your standard lock. It will likely take the original key or considerable time working with your tools to reingage. This lock also has at least two independent latching mechanisms/tumblers. By hammering the wedges in the lock is now in the open position and with the doors wedged they will be difficult to open.

Hon's assessment is it will take anyone with basic tools (hammer and chisel would do it) no time at all to break the wedges off and push them through the keyhole so the key can be used again. You just didn't see any tools among the barbarians. They were impressed with Magnum's axes as tools! You do know disengaging the wedges would make considerable noise. With ample time (ten full minutes), Hon feels he could unlock the lock if it was engaged. Hon was also given his predecessor's (Liri's) masterwork tool set (+2).

Hon listened quietly and heard the steady departure of many feet. He is fairly sure all or nearly all have left.

It is also time to put a PER roll and Initiative roll on tap for later--I guarantee at least one of them will be used.

anyone touching the closed interior doors:
You feel an unnatural coldness.


Thograt watches Hon work with satisfaction. Thats a capable lock smith there he thinks, smiling.

"Alright everyone we can't stay here all day so let's get moving! Alright let's split into two groups a main party and a scout party. For the main party I want the heavy hitters up the front, Ninni, Khazad that's you, Me, Neji and BigMug will be right behind you. Magnum, no doubt you'll want to be in the scout party and I've got no problem with that, but Brask will be leadin that part of the group. Kragg, Hon if you want to be part of the scouts then report to Brask. These undead beasties aren't gonna know what hit them, and before we know it we'll be walkin out o here with our packs full o treasure!"


map

map link above My struggles with google docs continue, but this will have to do.

Being infinitely careful you pop open the two doors to see a large hall expanding to an even larger room. It is pitch dark, so there is absolutely no light here. It is eerily cold with a stale cold air that has the smell of death on it.

No one has entered the second set of doors, so it is time to put everyone on the map. I also need to know if you have any light sources as it is not low light it is pitch black.

Magnum gets out a potion with a black cat etched on a small glass vial. "Soon it will be time to drink em if you got em."

Sczarni

Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

a bit of retcon that the Post monster ate but I had backup.

”Right. I’m with Brask. I’ll open the doors, just as soon as I put a bit of oil on whatever grinds for its hinges.” Hon dribbles a bit from his flask onto the appropriate parts. Securing the oil once again, he faces the interior double door. ”Alright, I’ll push’em open, I’ll take any trap on the chin but you guys cover me in case Cold, Dark and Nasty wants to get fresh. He waits for agreement or any actions his teammates propose. In a quiet whisper to himself, ”Sure is nice having backup” then he opens the doors. DM eyes and crunch now removed as useless not needed:

Spoiler:
Perception canx, Reflex canx... Chainmail: it has occurred to Hon that “many who entered” would’ve left debris or evidence of passage, or more sinisterly, that these catacombs are built to be one-way only. He will not voice his paranoia yet but it may become evident later as it erodes under stress. He will inspect the interior door for an autolock mechanism regardless of Thograt’s timeline.

If no combat happens, Hon picks up his heavy crossbow, skims to the nearest wall and nocks a bolt. He inspects the doors from the inside, taking 10+5=15 unless he is rushed, then just roll.

Now I'll post my actions for the opened doors and new room.


"As if it wasn't cold out there."

Brask grins wolfishly into the darkness.

"Well, shall we help Death take a few o' tha stragglers back ta whence they came?"

rolls:

Initiative:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male dwarf Cleric 1

Before entering the doors open Kragg would voice his opinion that he go with the scout group to provide a little muscle until the rest of the heavy hitters catch up. He will forgo any light source since he has darkvision. A'ight Brask, I'm here with yas. I take left you take right as we's go. Keep each other in sight at all times right.

Once the door opens, then Kragg will proceed with Brask and head to teh left, only going as fast as Brask is.


Reminder Gnomes have low light vision and Magnum is cursed with human sight. Dwarves can see 60' in this mess fine.

Neji is acting as a source of dim light (30 foot radius). For gnomes this is effectively doubled to 60' radius.

Who is following Hon into the hall from the anteroom or foyer (I am moving Hon to a wall)? Magnum will stay by the dim light source if the scout party is 'going in dark'.


Female Gnome Sorcerer 2
Neji, Gnome Sorceress wrote:

Before entering, Neji scopes around and picks up a few small stones to drop into a pocket. She casts Light on one of these and holds it tightly inside her closed fist. Should she need some light, she will permit a small gap between her fingers to form, enabling her LowLight Vision without drawing too much attention.

She falls in line behind the beautiful, burly dwarves.

Neji will try to permit just enough light so that she can see out to about 60'. She does not care anything about the human, including whether or not he can see anything.

She will ask for time to cast Mage Armour on herself and Ninni if she would like. She will also try to embrace any dwarf for luck, casting Resistance and grinder her hips a little.

Neji’s Mini Stats:

Hp: 17/17
Current AC/Touch/Flat: 
Normal AC/Touch/Flat: 15 / 15 / 12

Spells in Effect (upon whom)
Resistance (Neji, reapplied regularly)
Mage Armour (Neji, Ninni)
Light (Small rock held by Neji. She keeps it tight in her fist, allowing a little light to shine through between her fingers in front of her, or closing her fight to block the light completely.)

Enlarge Person, Mage Armour

  • [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    Cantrips: Daze, Resistance, Light, Prestidigation, Acid Orb
    Gnome Magic: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals [ ]
    Celestial Bloodline: Heavenly Fire [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    Bolts (20)
    Flasks of Acid (3)

  • Brask is following Hon, axe drawn.

    If Hon makes for a light Brask stops him.

    Sczarni

    Rogue3/Wiz1 by training, Machiavellian by temperment

    Hon slips in with crossbow held high and aimed away from Brask and Kragg; behind Brask initially, then gets distracted examining the door from this side. Scratches, notes, graffiti, any mechanical locks are what he is quietly mumbling about, when he is not suspiciously looking about for ColdDarkandNasty. Not making much sense in his distraction.
    Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

    When the others make an entrance, he guiltily starts and moves to catch up to Brask. Noticing that Brask and Kragg in white outerwear, and presumably his own as well, make him stand out just a wee bit. "Psst! Comeback. Your clothes." Putting words to action, he removes the white outerwear and stuffs into backpack, keeping the cold wx gear on to fight against the unnatural temps within. Hon then resumes his approach to Brask, providing crossbow cover as needed.

    *Edited for commentary: I spend too much time typing RP and get ninja'd. Hon will go first. Gets distracted, Moves forward and removes outerwear before continuing. We now resume your regular RP.


    During the delay to remove snowsuits, Neji casts mage armor on herself and Ninni. I do not know if the entire scout team is concerned with color coordination, but Hon is going back to earth tones. Magnum and Big Mug decide to dump their snow suits too.

    "I don't know if the undead respect the banner."

    Big Mug pokes Ninni with the banner to test the mage armor--are you there Ninni?


    Female Gnome Sorcerer 2

    Neji wouldn't be wearing anything...

    Spoiler:
    ...as obvious as the white snow-suit whilst dungeon-crawling.

    Neji’s Mini Stats:

    Hp: 17/17
    Current AC/Touch/Flat: 
    Normal AC/Touch/Flat: 15 / 15 / 12

    Spells in Effect (upon whom)
    Resistance (Neji, reapplied regularly)
    Mage Armour (Neji, Ninni)
    Light (Small rock held by Neji. She keeps it tight in her fist, allowing a little light to shine through between her fingers in front of her, or closing her fight to block the light completely.)

    Enlarge Person, Mage Armour

  • [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    Cantrips: Daze, Resistance, Light, Prestidigation, Acid Orb
    Gnome Magic: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals [ ]
    Celestial Bloodline: Heavenly Fire [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    Bolts (20)
    Flasks of Acid (3)

  • Male dwarf Cleric 1

    In the pitch black, Kragg doesn't care what color his clothes are as long as they don't impede him. Shaking his head, Kragg is dismayed at how loud everyone is behind him while they take off their clothes and start casting spells. So much for the silent scouting approach. Kragg will keep his clothes on and move forward with Hon and Brask.


    I have updated the map. Thograt, are just the scouting team going in? If so I will have them move slowly ahead at 20' per round so they will be quiet and prepared for action. How ahead to they have to get before the rest follow?


    Scouting party advances slowly and Brask spots a secret door along the wall. Map is updated. As it is made of stone construction, it may have been missed by another race. Brask's eagle eyes once again find something that was not to be seen.
    Scouting party was moved forward to save time as I had Brask's perception roll. Note, the scouting party is not color coordinated as Kragg still wears a white snowsuit which clashes with the others.


    Chainmail wrote:
    I have updated the map. Thograt, are just the scouting team going in? If so I will have them move slowly ahead at 20' per round so they will be quiet and prepared for action. How ahead to they have to get before the rest follow?

    A 40' lead seems appropriate. Giving them plenty of room for stealth but allowing the rest of us to charge in when needed.

    Thograt waits patiently, but of he sees the scouts getting to far ahead he'll move forward so he can easily catch up if theres trouble. " Careful with that light Neji, we don't want to bring the undead down upon us "


    Magnum tell you 'The ranger stealth training guide has 60 feet as the optimum distance for stealth and support'. "Sometimes rules are meant to me broken--40' seems right in this place."

    Brask, you have found a secret door on the right wall now. Are you leaving it alone or continuing?

    secret DM roll:
    1d20 ⇒ 1


    Female Gnome Sorcerer 2

    "Easily done," Neji wraps her fingers around the little rock AND shoves her hand into her pocket. "See?

    She then returns to providing the smallest amount of light needed to see with Low Light Vision. It might also mean that the Human can see a little too.


    Brask motions for the others to be quiet. He then puts his ear to the do to see if anything can be heard.
    Preception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


    Brask feels a chill through the door and the most faint but eerie scratching noises. As if claws are trying to keep quiet, but make some noise on a hard surface.


    Brask points at the door and makes little clawing motions.


    Male dwarf Cleric 1

    perception 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17 +2 stonework included.

    Kragg will wait until Brask has quit having his seizure and then approach. Coming closer Kragg peers at the area Brask is indicating looking for the doorway. Realizing what he is indicating, Kragg will stow the hatchet and ready to open the door once Brask is set.


    Magnum becomes impatient at the delay and slinks forward with his right hand in front of him. He seems cautious and holds his potion in his left hand.

    Liberty's Edge

    Sorry for the delay for some reason it said there were no new posts for like 2 weeks but have caught up reading and ready to roll.

    Ninni stands around impatiently with the rest of the group as she is not one for waiting and this is not exactly a good day for her though she is smart enough not to run off on her own to spring all the traps. She stands around mumbling and complaining to herself silent enough only those around her can hear her fretting. "These damned barbarians and bloody "hall of treasures" will be the death of me...Can't even see a damned thing whose damn idea was it to come ere anyhow...What I'd give to be in a brawl right about now..." She continues her ranting for quite some time keeping her quite busy.

    301 to 350 of 3,400 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Dwarf / Gnome in Elves vs Dwarves -- ELVES KEEP OUT All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.